2. Australia hotel reviews
  3. Queensland hotel reviews
  4. Gold Coast hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Paradise Resort Gold Coast

Reviews of Paradise Resort Gold Coast 4 stars

122 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Surfers' Paradise, 4212 Gold Coast, Australia

#101 of 128 hotels in Gold Coast

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 15 February 2019

Not good
    • Resort Room

The smell when I walked in, pool was way to over crowded The hallway to our room smelt like urine, place is nothing like the pictures was really disappointed and thought it was way over priced Staff were amazing

That it was so close to beach and loved walking around the neighbourhood

• Reviewed: 10 February 2019

Awesome for kids
    • Resort Room

You have to pay for the ice skating, laser tag and rock climbing. It would be nice if kids could also enjoy these without adding extra costs each time. More channels for kids to watch would also be good. Also the lagoon pool is just a normal pool. If you want a nice lagoon pool stay across the road at Mantra Crown Towers, the lagoon pool there is amazing.

Loved the waterpark. Kept my son (and me lol) busy all day. Restaurant next to pool had good food and drinks. The convenient store next to the restaurant was handy for little things. Location is decent. Close to the servo, Gtram, buses, beach and shops etc

• Reviewed: 23 January 2019

Below average for the price.
    • Resort Room

Food was average at the pool side bar, pool water was extremely warm on a hot day, over crowded and unclean. Some child did a poo in the pool and I witnessed staff tip 2 bottles of chemicals in the pool and try scoop out any poo left. The over hotel is out dated and if I had known this before hand I would of chose a different hotel to stay.

Staff were nice and welcoming.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2019

The kids facilities were great and the kids loved it.
    • Resort Room

The rooms were very old and not clean from dust beds were very uncomfortable and you can feel the springs in them. And the buffet wasn’t all that so no I didn’t get value for my money.

The kids facilities were great and the kids loved it.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2019

Very bad discusting place to stay go somewhere else.
    • Resort Room

We had coackroachs in the bathroom mice in the bin. Uncleaned vomit on the floor. Staff very rude cleaners asked something and say " its not my ,job. Rabbit warren place to get around and not very well signed. Food was expensive and awefull.

Kids liked to water park.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2019

They only highlight would be the kids waterpark!
    • Superior Resort Room with Pool View

Elevators are way out of date, hallways are like your walking through an old hostel or backpackers...rooms are way too pricey for what they are, curtains full of dust! Photos of advertisement are a tad deceiving.

They only highlight would be the kids waterpark! Great helpful staff that are always smiling!

• Reviewed: 12 January 2019

Amazing for kids.
    • King Bunkhouse Room

Rooms and facilities are old. Toilets needs some work for plumbing. Wifi is slow. TV is not HD and poor selection of channels. I would still stay in the place just for the kids, but it’s not the best resort for adults.

Amazing place for kids. Full program from morning till night with all kinds of activities.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2019

Average
    • King Bunkhouse Room

How run down the rooms where aircon was leaking for 2 days. Place is very old and needs a make over for what they charge

Love all the stuff for the kids to do. Drinks over the bar way to expensive for a family resort. Very run down needs a make over. Drink prices dropped.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

Great for the kids again, lots to do onsite
    • Family Room

Room location wasn’t what I asked for 10 months ago, what I asked for i didn’t get and I’ve spent a lot of money here in the last 2 years

Great for the kids again, lots to do onsite

• Reviewed: 30 December 2018

Amazing!!
    • Superior Resort Room

Amazing resort for kids and the whole family!! You don’t even have to leave the resort as it has everything!!! Amazing!! We have been staying there two years in a row already as we absolutely love it!

• Reviewed: 22 December 2018

The facilities for the children are excellent
    • Resort Room

I was disappointed in a couple of the meals I had there and the fact that despite ordering breakfast off the menu I was unable to make a tea or coffee from the buffet and had to purchase one . Little things like that are frustrating. We pay good money to be there and pay so much for food in the first place.

The facilities for the children are excellent

• Reviewed: 13 December 2018

Amazing place for kids
    • Resort Room

Poor maintenance. ( i heard the whole place will be demolished next year to build a five start resort ). Lack of facilities in the rooms. ( eg. no microwave, no safe to keep valuables like wallets credit cards etc). Overall , fairly expensive place.

We were amazed by the range of activities and facilities for the children. Very good concept, all under one roof.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Poor accommodation, great water park
    • Interconnecting Room

Price, condition of rooms, cockroaches, broken bed, key cards not working, poor quality of room but premium price, having to pay extra to car my car

Water park was great

• Reviewed: 24 November 2018

we had a great time while staying in Australia
    • Resort Room

The rooms did seem a little bit dated and some work there would improve the overall look a lot. the lift did seem quite old and slow.

The facilitys such as pools and places for the children to play were of a high quaility. the location to the buses and Gtram was excellant and the beach

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

The place has all for any type of family, we are a big...
    • King Bunkhouse Room

The place has all for any type of family, we are a big family and the kids as us as parents have a gold share lifetime all!!! I will comeback again. The quality of the customer service is amazing, the activities at the place are awesome and the location is excellent (close to the heart of Gold Coast) and the main beach for much more fun!!! I’ll giving them a 10 plus.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: 2 November 2018

staff overall were friendly.
    • King Bunkhouse Room

facilities a bit over tired. would have liked better kitchen facilities. bunkbeds a bit small for the kids.

staff overall were friendly. shop great to organise theme park tickets etc.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2018

Nice minus the single bed mattress
    • Resort Room

Bathrooms really need a updating & A big must replace & step up the quality of the single bed mattresses I didn't believe the girls until I slept in the single bed like a rock 😂

Warm happy staff facilities & food costs

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Decieving
    • Resort Room

Only a fridge and kettle, not even a microwave. Also thought activities eg. Skating, rock climbing were all included in the $711.00 plus parking. Being a single mum I will not be coming back to here way to expensive. As activites were not included and not advertised as costing extra I preferred spending my money at other venues.

Not much.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

We go there for our 2 boys as we own our own business and can only get away occasionally
    • Interconnecting Room

The bed was awful..felt like it should have been retired years ago..the bathrooms not great ..esp if tall in shower and mirrors fog up like the eighties..paying for parking..

The pool facilities, the dinner menu, the bar and the activities for kids.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Awesome relaxation.
    • Interconnecting Room

Staff were all genuinely friendly and helpful. Housekeeping was amazing in making our room look awesome every day we returned after being out for the day. The facilities kept the kids busy so we could relax.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Please update your resort
    • Resort Room

The air conditioner sounded like a car engine, no wifi in the rooms. Why I have to pay for parking?

I have to try really hard to think about what I like

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Fun exciting
    • Resort Room

Wish we could of stayed longer. 3 times someone came to my room to give us a cot and i told the reception at check in that we no longer needed one. Wish there were dvd players in the rooms so we could of watched a movie or hire one . Even board games or a little library with magazines where we could relax in our room. Before we went to bed we heard music and at midniggt our neighbours kids were up talking which was annoying i couldnt sleep. Wish there was more stuff that my 5 yr old could of done besides playing at night time. On sunday it was only a cold buffet. It would of been good for hot and cold buffet and included it in the room fee. We would love to stay again but maybe in a room with a kitchenette so we can make our own breakfast or dinner cas the meals cost us $80 each time we ate. The bistro was a bit noisy with other kids my partner wanted to eat in a quiet area. For a bit.

The pool area and slide. Indoor playground and outdoor one. Room was nice and clean dinner was nice my steak was cooked the way i like . The waiters and waitresses on sat night was nice and the manager came around to see how our food was everytime we ate. My son had a ball he didnt want to go home.the shop was great for groceries. Overall we had a great weekend. My son had a blast.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

You must book this for facility if you have young children.
    • Resort Room

Updated rooms are required, but this was not really an issue as we were spent very little time in the room.

The perfect destination for a family with children (0 - 12) so much to do. Staff at this facility are great. Staff doing activities with children and adults are amazing. I loved how family orientated and child focused this facility is. Five minute walk to beach and 10 stroll Cavill Avenue. So many activities for children and best part is parents can relax and enjoy some time out as the activities are planned and the layout is amazing. You don't actually need to leave this facility for anything.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

It was beautiful. A nice escape for parents as the kids loved every minute of it.
    • Interconnecting Room

The price was abit expensive for the room

The kids loved the free kids club and the waterpark. The room was abit plain and it’s over priced for what it is but the waterpark does kind of make up for it.

We have stayed here twice now, we enjoy the comfort of...
    • King Bunkhouse Room

Was a bit disappointed about the Xbox not working in the room. No games Ect. One of the reasons I booked the bunk room. The kids lost the plot.

We have stayed here twice now, we enjoy the comfort of being able to watch our kids playing in the wet areas and have a drink, and eat at the same time. Most places don't allow that. The kids activities are great and the food was amazing.

Good resort for kids.
    • Resort Room

Rooms a little dated. No wifi in rooms. No free parking for guests. Accommodation suppliers should Supply free parking for paying guests.

It was close to Gold Coast shops. Good pool and waterpark for kids. Spacious outdoor area.

The reception staff are very helpful and nice.
    • Interconnecting Room

2 days no make up my room (1 day no clean bath room and 1 day no make up whole room). And the wall sound proofing is too weak so it’s always very noisy anytime when people passing through, that wake me up every early morning. Also, there is only one outlet for dining. Room price is a bit expensive in Aug which is winter time so cannot use the swim facilities always. It’s cold indeed.

The reception staff are very helpful and nice. The swimming pool facilities for kids are great.

Fantastic, friendly hotel to stay at for family holiday.
    • Resort Room

The big bucket area was closed off for painting during our stay but didn't really affect our holiday. Was woken up at 2.15 in morning due to fire alarm and had to evacuate. But still that wasn't too bad to ruin holiday. Fully understand can't be helped.

Fantastic place to stay. Great for families. staff were really friendly and helpful.

Great gateway for a family, hotel concept will please both kids and parents!
    • Resort Room

Rooms are very dated but clean, aircon doesn't work a bit noisy due to construction next door.

Great concept, where you have all facilities for kids to keep them busy all day. We had 4hr free day care daily for each child that was truly convenient.

The location is great although a few blocks north from...
    • Resort Room

The express buses to the theme parks no longer depart from out the front of the hotel. (seaworld still does) This isn't the hotels fault obviously! Tram stop is across the road so it was easy just a bit longer to get there.

The location is great although a few blocks north from Cavill Ave there is a tram stop across the road. Plenty of activities for the kids and the water slides are always our favourite!! (We pretty much stay for the water park in the hotel).

4.5
    good location, poor facility. Will not stay there again. Would suit parents with very young children
    • Resort Room

the rooms were not clean and the mattress required changing due to the fact it had springs protruding. I had also telephoned the resort prior to coming to discus the fact i was travelling with my 15 year old son -however, his bed still had a 'plastic' sheet on it meant for very young children who may 'wet' the bed. Also thought all the facilities there, although for young children - looked tired and old. Nil activities for a 15 year old to engage in.

I liked the location of the hotel.

Our son loved it, we didn't.
    • Resort Room

Noise levels in the room were very bad, there seemed to be no insulation. You could here the voices in the next room and every sound outside. Also there were no WiFi facilities like it said. We had to go to the reception to use WiFi. Finally, it was so out of date. I needed to make an overseas call from a landline, and there was absolutely no facility on the resort to do this.

The water park was excellent for our son. Children's facilities were good all round. Food was okay.

Family friendly and fun.
    • Resort Room

The toilet in our room was making a flushing sound every hour or two, especially annoying at night. The pool and water parks were freezing cold!

A ton of things for children to do (perhaps older than my son though, 2). Very clean.

This was a cost effective option.
    • Resort Room

The room was clean but perhaps just getting a bit tired.

The Resort was perfectly postioned for what I required. Public transport is available just outside the door. I didn't use the amenities on this visit but they appeared to be being enjoyed by the other guests.

Child friendly
    • Family Room

The hotel is very very old. Only one bathroom and toilet in the family room No Wifi in the rooms, even though booking said that it is included

Child friendly

One of the staff, harry, made every effort to help out and...
    • Resort Room

Dated and old. Restaurant was like a cafeteria not inviting.

One of the staff, harry, made every effort to help out and suggest options that worked well for us.

Hopefully, we will be returning.

Couldn't fault anything.

The meals at the Bristro were excellent value. Our grandchildren thoroughly enjoyed all the facilities. The venue is in prime position for travelling via Bus Transport.

not that great, too expensive for the service and quality we received
    • Resort Room

some staff not friendly, room old and dated, kids resort but only offer small milk, how about plates, knives? maybe some snacks in the bar fridge. bed and pillows aweful, roller bed like sleeping on no mattress but spring, hotel dated, aweful food at the restaurant for takeaway, restaurant some food were ok. staff were nice there. screaming, banging from neighbours, walls are like paper. $15 for parking is crazy.

the pools

Great location, amazing kids club, perfect for families with...
    • Resort Room

The food at the resort is very overpriced- theres no value for money here!

Great location, amazing kids club, perfect for families with kids 12 and under!!

It’s central to a lot of things, Tram is just around the...
    • Resort Room

The rooms are a little out dated, and the drain in the bathroom was very smelly. I would recommend having a suitable play area for toddlers outside, the crèche area is only open for 2 hours of a morning.

It’s central to a lot of things, Tram is just around the corner. We have a very active 1 year old and it kept him busy. Crèche on site gave us some adult time to sit around the pool and enjoy a cold drink.

Thought all activity’s would of been free with the price of...
    • Resort Room

Thought all activity’s would of been free with the price of your stay. $20 each to ice skate and then more to lazer tag? Ended up being a very expensive 2 days with 2 kids

Perfect family holiday

Loved everything!!

Travelled with my two grandsons, 5 and 7. They were so busy the whole time and absolutely loved every minute. I was excited to see them have sooooo much fun.

Loud crying children through the night, loud air conditioner...
    • Resort Room

Loud crying children through the night, loud air conditioner, construction site next door, woke up to garbage truck at 6am many times, dripping taps and rusty bath, very expensive wish we stayed elesewhere, was not paradise!

good but a bit exxy.
    • Superior Resort Room with Pool View

As mentioned above, the advantage of having food, drinks & restaurants on site was good BUT they come at a price & mount up over a stay of more than a day especially if you don't want, or can't leave the resort for meals etc. We found out they regularly have ' kids eat free ' & ' meal packages ' at reduced price, but weren't aware of these & would have saved a lot if we could have taken advantage of them. Rooms are getting a bit ' aged ', but new towers are being built.

We found the water park section very good, except we all came away with minor scratches from ' joins ' in the water slide tubes from the joins. Having food,drink & Restaurants on site is great, but see next section. Rooms are handy & compact, especially in the Captain section we stayed in & having 2 ' plastic keys ' for entry was helpful for our family.

Don't bother, stay somewhere else and pay the $10/ day to use the waterpark.
    • Resort Room

The accommodation was dated, dirty and for the price was very disappointing. There was a large stain on the carpet, stains in the sheets, badly in need of an upgrade. The towels were old and shabby, leaky tap, hair left in the bath & no shampoo/ conditioner supplied. Cannot believe for the price of the nights' stay, I had to pay extra for a car park. Unfriendly and very slow staff on Reception.

My daughter had fun in the water park

Easy to find location
    • Junior Bunkhouse Room

Needs updated and a bigger main pool

The room we stayed in is definetly due for an upgrade! We were dissappointed with the datedness of the room for the amount of money we paid to stay

Easy to get around the resort, always helpful staff and lots...
    • Resort Room

The only down side was no shallow pool for the little kids to swim in on their own. Only the water slide area and some are scared of the big bucket tipping.

Easy to get around the resort, always helpful staff and lots for the kids to do.

• Superior Resort Room with Pool View

Checkin staff were rude, there was an extreme lack of communication by the staff, the alleged upgrade was to a worse room, the accommodation & food was expensive.

The water park was thoroughly enjoyed by our kids

Great for families with kids 14 and under.
    • Junior Bunkhouse Room

Dated facilities but totally appropriate for kids.

Kids will have hours and hours of entertainment and will go to sleep every night totally exhausted. Parents will have plenty of time to themselves (although supervising their kids) as their kids will be too busy to give the time of day to parents.

Plenty to do here and good food, great fun
    • Junior Bunkhouse Room

I didn’t like having to park up other end of car park, I think the car park should have a delicated spot underneath the building your staying in, all good but

Awesome for my kids 4-6, something on everyday- night, staff very good aswell

Not sure 🤔 i’d stay again. Rooms were to small, old & unclean for the price they charge.
    • Resort Room

The room were very old & extremely close to the highway so really noisy. The rooms weren’t very clean either.

The facilities for kids are amazing. The water parks are great.

Will not stay again.
    • Interconnecting Room

Room and resort was extremely old and not clean. Way overcrowded pool was extremely small and water parks ok. No one was policing families who were reserving heaps of chairs and lounges for the day but were never there! No room service either which is extremely hard with tired kids who need to eat and go to bed.

Food was good.

Good pool and child minding facilities
    • Resort Room

Lack of information re room facilities or lack of room facilities ie microwave, plates, knives, forks, spoons or toaster. Workers started work at 6am banging and drilling which meant awake very early each day. Better quality healthy food choices for kids would have been nice, not all deep fried fatty options.

Good pool and child minding facilities

Overall great fun and great food!!!
    • Superior Resort Room with Pool View

My pram wasn’t available at the agreed time, if we go again I won’t pay extra for a pool room because of the noise, it should be advised apon booking that loud music and microphones are used all day in the pool area, this is hard with a little baby.

Beds were comfy, excellent food

Not worth it

Apart from pools there was nothing else good about this place. Room was stuffy and smelly, beds and pillow were flat and uncomfortable. Bathroom extremely small and dingey, bathtub base had rust marks. Air conditioner was old and remote barely worked. Door to additional bedroom couldn’t close. Trampoline had a broken spring/arm and hole in the net. Food was bad. Our relatives had a leaky bathroom and nearly slipped..

Facilities to entertain kids weren’t bad. Location was ok

The place was perfect for children just the rooms were a bit...
    • King Bunkhouse Room

The place was perfect for children just the rooms were a bit run down. We had Taps dripping all night long which after 6 days got a bit much, however it was so good for our 10 year old grand daughter. Her pick of our whole trip

A good place to stay for families. Extra costs are involved so need a good budget.
    • Resort Room

Staying as a couple of grand parents, no kitchen facilities available. Having to buy meals made this an expensive exercise. Just to have a basic breakfast of toast and cereal we found not very economical. Then to have to pay extra for proper coffee .....The walls were quite thin and could hear people coughing in next room.

Good facilities for grandchildren. Children very well catered for. The staff were very interactive with all the children. Rooms comfortable and clean. Situated very close to beach shops and transport.

Kids had an awesome time - would love updated better facilities!
    • Resort Room

It is so old and the rooms are run down and dirty. The pool is SO small, no way near big enough for the resort.

The kids love it and all the activities. I like the cafe, fresh juices.

Will stay again Fantastic stay while family was happy relaxed and stress free
    • King Bunkhouse Room

No charge for under parking the cost is a bit ridiculous when you do pay a fourtune to stay there,

How it was family oriented it was relaxing to know you could use facilities and so much action for kids to be happy and kids club 🙌🏻 Time out for adults to was fantastic I loved the block out curtains !!!

Sorry. Not enough room to write anything.
    • Resort Room

Directions to the outdoor parking weren’t quite accurate, needing to go one street further then we were shown on the map. Booked two rooms and one wasn’t cleaned on the first day at all. And then the cleaning of our room during the rest of the stay there were bits missed everyday. We needed to have our shower head replaced the first day. While we didn’t find it hot enough to need the AC, maybe ceiling fans would be a good idea.

Friendly staff. Breakfast was great. Convenience store is a great idea! Very well designed for families! Love that adult only areas have been provided. While a little pricey it is by far one of the best resorts for families that I’ve seen!

Entertainment staff seemed genuinely interested.
    • Resort Room

The food in both the restaurant and bistro was at times not edible. Expensive and very poor quality. Unfortunately a few times we needed to eat there and each time was not good even though we tried a variety of food.

Entertainment staff seemed genuinely interested. Magic show was much better than expected. I liked the regular activities that were on for kids eg cliff hanger slide, dunking game etc.

Great facilities to keep kids entertained
    • Resort Room

i felt the staff in the facility could've had more training in customer service. Just little things like I got a latte when I ordered a cappuccino, I asked for a early session of laser tag but she booked the later one and then we had to change it and when checking out I had to repeat the room number many times as she had bought up the wrong persons account and was trying to charge me for someone else's extras.. when I was querying it, it was me that noticed it was wrong name and wrong room number... it was a busy time being school holidays but little things like that go noticed if it's a regular occurrence

Great facilities to keep kids entertained

Disgusting
    • Superior Resort Room

Expensive .... hit you up for everything. Dirty, disgusting pool behaviour which is not policed. Couldn't wait to leave and will not be returning.

Kids love this place , the staff are very welcoming friendly...
    • Superior Resort Room with Pool View

Having to pay to use washing machines they are very expensive , no microwave , no spa bath in the room not even a bath

Kids love this place , the staff are very welcoming friendly helpful and professional , we will be back for sure

Very expensive for what it was, a tired in desperate need of some TLC accommodation. won't be back
    • Junior Bunkhouse Room

The bunk beds were uncomfortable and short. The rooms were old and shabby, desperate need of a makeover. The bathroom, yuk, grubby and dated. First room I was in smelt of cigarettes and was too cramped; free upgrade, thank you, but beds were still too short and hard. Door handle kept coming off, balcony screen wouldn't latch. Pay for parking!

The staff and the pool

The great FAMILY escape.
    • Resort Room

Rooms are a little outdated but are going through the process of being updated.

Great place for a family holiday where the needs of the whole family are met, from activities for children through to adults. It really really is a place where you have everything possible on your doorstep.

Best stay ever
    • Superior Resort Room

Excellent place for kids, we've stayed before will deffinatley stay again.so much to do. Kids club is fantastic, great time for parents to get some time alone.

Family friendly for many ages
    • Resort Room

The cost was expensive for the age of this property and price of food was very expensive in the restaurant. We had paid $5 out door carpark and then re read our booking when I was home to find it should have been free. One of the outside water parks was not working unfortunately it would have been ideal for the agegroup of children that we had with us.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great activities for children of all ages. Conveniently located to Surfers Paradise Tourist activities and beach. Walking distance to many restaurants on the Esplanade. The solo artist entertained us on the first night was great. $15 under cover car parking on the property.

Go there for the Waterpark and kid's activities, otherwise the price point may disappoint.
    • Resort Room

Unfortunately, the rest of the resort seems pretty dated. I think it was quite clean but the rooms and hallways seem quite old and in need of an update. The staff seemed lovely but no assistance provided to baggage to or from rooms - you have to do this yourself. I was traveling alone on this occasion (with my 3 1/2 yr old and 2 month old) so the duty manager happened to be available to assist me but otherwise, I would've had to sort it all out myself. I also thought the 'kids club' was a themed, organised set up, by the look of the timetable and schedule provided but it seemed more like a free-play space. My 3 1/5 yr old only stayed for 20 mins or so and wanted to come out :( This set up may work better for older kids or where they have a friend to play with. Very limited cooking facilities in our room. Requested a toaster but told 'not available for that room'.

The waterpark was fantastic for my 3 1/2 yr old! He loved it (which is why I chose to stay there) and the indoor climbing gym was great, a fantastic alternative to the waterpark when the weather wasn't ideal. Lots of kids' activities available over the weekend (unfortunately we were checking out over the weekend!). Car parking was great. The location of the resort is also fantastic. Duty manager went above and beyond to assist with bags on checkout when she found out I was travelling alone on this occasion with 2 kids. Did I mention how cool the waterpark is??! It's the whole reason (other than location) that we chose this resort!

Familymoon
    • Junior Bunkhouse Room

Some activities were only run on certain days so missed them while we were there because we werent aware The rooms are a bit run down but comfortable and having microwave toaster kettle in the room made like easier not having to eat out every meal with 2 little kids Our bathroom hot water was leaking and needed to be switched on/off at the main for every use as no one came back to fix it but it wasnt to inconvenient with the switch in the room luckily Wifi was only available in the main common area and not in the rooms so we were working off our phone data for everything

The location was great easy to get to close surroundings like surfers paradise boulevard, the esplanade and the property itself was fantasic for the kids with heaps to do on a daily basis water parks outdoor parks indoor parks heated pool and spa ice skating laser tag and many other activities Loved the resturants and the mini market being on site they were fantastic They even had kids club and adult entertainment like trivia and karaoke of an evening which was great fun Not to mention magicians, minions and clowns walking around and entertaining the kids

Great staff but thats it!
    • Resort Room

As for the hotel....well its OLD! Major cracks all over the hotel. I wouldnt go on the balcony due to the amount of cracking on it. It didnt seem secure. Our door out had an added dead bolt on the floor where Mr2 could get to it and get out on the balcony!I had to constantly be vigilant around the apartment. The carpets were old, the paint was chipped and flaking, there was a massive amount of dust around the room. They really need to update and get on top of the cleaning! The poolside bar food was terrible! Bought in horrible pizzas and greasy food! It was also ridiculously over priced!

The staff were absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and are a credit to the hotel!

Kids splashpark and playground is awesome.
    • Resort Room

Resort room was terrible, very budget and run down, as were hall ways, lift, etc. definitely overdue for a facelift.

Kids splashpark and playground is awesome. You definitely stay here for this and not the rooms.

Surprise Paradise on the Coast!
    • Family Room

No open windows in the second window made it quite stuffy, that's all!

Everything is designed for kids which is so unusual but if you keep the kids happy you keep the parents happy! :-) We were really surprised at the quality of the facilities but they obviously put a lot of money back into the Resort all the time, the new accommodation towers will be amazing!

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

The amenities are excellent.
    • Resort Room

Roll away bed for the extra child, it's hard and my child had trouble sleeping on it.

The amenities are excellent. Location is close to everything.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

The best resort for families on the Gold Coast!
    • Resort Room

The playgrounds, day care and water park truly are all a child's paradise. This is why we and many other families love this resort, because all of the resort facilities entertain the children and we can just lie back and relax.

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!