Reviews of Best Western Melbourne City 3.5 stars

16 Spencer Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia

#50 of 169 hotels in Melbourne

Good value hotel which was recently refurbished. Good for short stays & if you're on a budget.
    • Standard Trio Room

Small room. Small bathroom although reception told us that we could have asked for a room with a bigger bathroom.

Free continental breakfast. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Great location near train & trams.

• Matchbox Single Room

Bed was extra comfy... staff very helpful.. loved the small touches.. a light left on in the room when I arrived very late in the evening & it was dark... a very homely feel.. Thankyou 😀

It was tidy, the staff were very friendly and it was a very...
    • Standard Twin Room

There was no view from our room, and no window to look out onto the city

It was tidy, the staff were very friendly and it was a very convenient location

Unexpectedly quiet
    • Shoebox Double Room

The shower door is very narrow. The carpet is due to be replaced.

I arrived in the wee hours of the morning and was cheerfully and efficiently checked in. Despite construction down the block, the room was very quiet. Great mattress and crisp linens were appreciated. Helpful front desk staff stored my suitcase for me and gave dinner recommendations.

Good location, comfy bed, good cafe coffee otherwise overpriced
    • Standard Twin Room

Teeny tiny Claustrophobic rooms, no privacy- couldn't open curtains as looked directly into room opposite, noisy guests and cleaners in hallway, no hot water or water pressure, bathroom very tiny, fridge froze everything,

Comfy beds, great coffee at cafe downstairs, great location

All said and done my stay was okay and met my expectations and would go there again if I need to
    • Shoebox Double Room

I found two mini bottles (500ml) of water in the room and drank them thinking they were complementary offers but the hotel charged my credit card after I had checked out and gone and I was informed of this by email through Booking.com. I thought that was unfair and embarrassing and that I should have been charged at the time I was checking out and not after my departure.

The cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff on one hand and the location on the other hand.

Location .
    • Shoebox Double Room

Location . Close to the station. Close to the supermarket, outlet, and many more store. You can take the free transport around the city some meters to the hotel. Very profesional staff . Thank you for good information Sweta and company.

It was ok.
    • Shoebox Double Room

It was very noisy at night, we could hear people coming in and out of the rooms, people talking on other rooms and even a dog running around in one of the rooms. The breakfast was good but didn’t have a lot of variety, just cereal, bread slices and spreads, some fruit.

The room was comfortable and clean, staff was nice. Location is good.

The bed was comfy and the air conditioner had a very...
    • Shoebox Double Room

The first few nights it seemed like they ran out of hot water after about 5-10 minutes. My last two nights though had perfect plentiful hot water, so there you go.

The bed was comfy and the air conditioner had a very effective heater in it. The TV was great and the mini fridge was a nice touch. Staff were great and housekeeping were clever about avoiding disturbing your stuff :)

All it promised to be.
    • Shoebox Double Room

The TV & (a different) wall bracket could possibly move the screen a little further around to better view from sitting up in bed. The TV could also sit back more into the wall when stowed.

All it promised to be. We paid for a “shoe box” room and that was what we got. Mostly comfortable except for a heavy knock to the shoulder when getting into bed from the TV on the wall. And another on the head from the unit above the bed head. It was very small but the bed was comfortable. Bathroom is also small but actually works well. No complaints.

Quiet, comfortable stay in a convenient location.
    • Standard Twin Room

There is construction currently going on right outside the hotel so it isn't very accessible by car. Something to bear in mind if you are taking a taxi or Uber down to the hotel. They'll probably drop you on the corner outside the Holiday Inn. Layout of the property is a bit like a maze getting to the room from the elevators. Items belonging to the previous occupants were left in the cupboard above our beds and I later got a call about these items as the staff mistakenly believed they belonged to me. The bathroom door doesn't seal or shut properly so there is a clear gap in the doorway. The glass to the bathroom door although frosted doesn't block out too much so it might be awkward if you're not that friendly with the person you're sharing the room with.

We stayed a single night during the long weekend at this hotel as we were looking for somewhere close to overnight parking options. We were able to pre-book parking for about $30 through the hotel at a lot around the corner. Short walk to the Crown Casino with many dining and entertainment options nearby. Next to a pub, a hostel and other hotels. Expect a trendy boutique hotel vibe with quirky touches including a book exchange/library shelf. Loved the exposed brick finishes in the foyer and the "summery" lounge area underneath a set of stairs outside reception. This is a pet-friendly hotel and in general it was very quiet, clean and comfortable. The staff were helpful and welcoming. There is a bicycle available for hire that hangs on the wall in the lobby. We enjoyed the free wifi that gave access to up to two devices per guest. This was helpful as I needed to respond to work emails during my stay. Our twin room overlooked a small, inaccessible courtyard and was the perfect size for two occupants. I would recommend this hotel for a short stay in Melbourne whether for solo travellers or groups. It is value for money.

I found that the beds were small but soft and comfy.
    • Standard Twin Room

The bathroom was quite tiny, especially the sink itself. Every time I tried to wash my face, the water went everywhere. The shower itself was also a little tricky to operate as we had to keep adjusting the hot and cold tap to get the perfect temperature and pressure.

I found that the beds were small but soft and comfy. Also, the view from our room was quite nice (albeit it can be a little noisy from the train across the road). We were allowed to store our luggage with them before and after check in and check out which was also nice. Overall, a good stay and would stay again.

Great for a night's stay.
    • Matchbox Single Room

It was me for the most part but the bathroom door was open when I checked in. The light switch is behind the sliding door. I'd get in and wouldn't be able to find it.

The location. Staff were great.

I have stayed at back Packer accommodation with better service and better rooms
    • Courtyard Room - Pet Friendly

Hot water ran out part way through shower. Could not call reception as phone in room was damaged and did not work. Parking was around a block walk and was $35 for the night. This place needs to take an honest approach to their side of these business transactions ...

Not much to like really. we could keep our dog in our room although there was an extra charge of $30 for this in the courtyard room Which was a very small room very unlike those in the advertising . Then was the $100 cash deposit .. have you ever tried to find an ATM in the middle of an unfamiliar City with most roads around your hotel blocked off so you can withdraw $100 cashnin case you drink some of their $4 (600mil) water bottles ...

A perfect place to stay in Melbourne.
    • Standard Twin Room

The close proximity to the Casino and Exhibition Centre - we walked everywhere and our car was safe in the motels organised undercover parking. The rooms were very small but clean and comfortable. The staff were awesome and very helpful.

Room Ok just too small
    • Standard Twin Room

Room was the smallest room I have ever stayed in in a Motel.

Motel Room was tiny, I mean Broom closet tiny. Bed was comfortable enough and room clean enough.

Very close to everything I needed.
    • Shoebox Double Room

I don’t understand why it takes so long to refund the $100 deposit back to a debit card. In the last hotel I stayed in the money was refunded straight away. Very expensive for what it was.

Very close to everything I needed. It was nice to be called the day before to confirm reservation.

Easy access to everthing Melbourne has to offer.
    • Standard Twin Room

I booked thru Bookings.com and unfortunately had to cut my stay by two days. I asked if possible to get a refund and was told that I had to contact Best Western. When I did that I was told I had to sort it with Bookings.com. I will use Best Western Melbourne again if ever I travel to Melbourne but it will be the last time I use Bookings.com

My stay was enjoyable. Travelling alone I felt safe getting around at night with public transport being so close and the staff were very helpful.

Great for a place ti check in with the dog
    • Courtyard Room - Pet Friendly

Just be aware our room was a bit small and the bed a double (say rather than a queen).

Was brilliant how I could take my dog, and at short notice. Very much appreciated. Great, convenient location without noise. And given they were pet rooms, very well maintained.

Location is great and staff were fast and lovely
    • Standard Twin Room

The rooms are tiny! Bathrooms are so small my friend could t even get into the shower with out turning on her side and she is isn’t overly big. When asked if we had been given the shoe box room by accident we were told no we had been given one of the larger rooms!

Location is great and staff were fast and lovely

• Shoebox Double Room

If in the front rooms there will be noise from trams on Spencer Street. Use earplugs.

Always use this hotel, usually as a stopover after a flight as I live 4 hours from Melbourne. Staff always helpful and friendly, will allow early checkin where possible.., and will store luggage during the day . Beds are comfy, not all room layouts the same, some more room than others. Excellent position close to transport, proximity to river precinct, casino and "Jeffs shed"

Melbourne is always enjoyable

Linen and towels were great, bed was comfortable and room was clean. Location was tremendous. Tv was so so. Ensuite was adequate BUT the shower recess was way too small

It was fine.

Very small and pokey bathroom. It was quite difficult to move around in - and I'm quite small!

Very close to where we had a 9.30 am appointment, so position was perfect. Perfect for a one night stay. The $7.50 sandwich and coffee deal for breakfast at the cafe was great

good value for the price and convenience for Southern Cross station, skybus and easy CBD access
    • Standard Twin Room

bathroom was really tiny. Didn't like the translucent bathroom door that provided a shadow display of movement in the bathroom when occupied. Absolutely no privacy. Included breakfast was continental only. cereals, toasts, mini croissants, jams, cheese and slices of ham/salami and a plate of sliced fruits. Amounts provided were carefully monitored and so always appeared to be quite limited. eg salami and cheese plate had only 4 slices of cheese, 4 slices of salami and one slice of ham Made me feel as if I had to limit myself to a small sampling or the next person would miss out. It was replenished a little later... but with only a few more slices. Would have liked the option of an egg dish.

Rooms were clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Free CBD tram almost at door. Easy 5 min walking access to Southern Cross Station and Skybus.

Comfortable Dog Box
    • Shoebox Double Room

My room had no natural lighting as it was in the middle. Very compact. Toilet roll holder place in a really bad location as it was literally inches from the side of the pan.

Close to where I needed to be. Very near the southern cross station. Great little cafe next to the exit.

They had roadworks out front of Motel and you couldn’t get...
    • Shoebox Double Room

They had roadworks out front of Motel and you couldn’t get access to front door. It was suggested that I find a park blocks away and struggle with my luggage back to Reception to book in and then they’d charge me to park the vehicle. 100% UNACCEPTABLE! Hung up and booked with Novotel now this is a hotel that knows how to treat its travellers!

The location was perfect since I walked everyday to the...
    • Matchbox Single Room

The wash basin was too small. A strange sound (due to shower in other rooms?) was continuously heard.

The location was perfect since I walked everyday to the Melbourne Convention Center; it took less than 10 min to arrive at the Conference room. The staff was friendly and well-informed.

Very comfortable.

The bathroom was quite small with only 1 light so the shower was quite dark.

Very comfortable bed. Nice powerful shower. Staff were very nice. Very close to lots of places in the CBD and near a few different tram stops. We could keep our bags there for free when checking out to pick them up later.

Best Western Melbourne City is perfect for your short stay!
    • Shoebox Double Room

Unfortunately, one of the lights in the bathroom didn't work. The staff however offered me to change rooms if I wanted but it didn't bother me that much since I was there for 1 night only. Also, their wifi is slow which bothered me a little.

I've been to Best Western City Melbourne twice this year and really enjoyed my stay. The staff is really friendly and helpful. To my surprise, they upgraded me to a bigger room upon arrival. The room was amazing and perfect for my short stay there. It's a cozy hotel and perfectly situated near Southern Cross station.

Great room for the avetage sized patron as some people may have to squeeze into shower.
    • Shoebox Double Room

The cebtral heating was too hot for a good night's sleep. I dont like usibg the internal room air conditioner to compete with hotel's central air conditioner.

Great location. Great room.

Helpful staff, good money for value
    • Shoebox Double Room

Noise, would be great if rooms are more sound proof They deduct 100 AUD as a guarantee, although it will be refunded at checking out, it would be better if they cancel it

Helpful staff, good money for value

Good vibe
    • Standard Trio Room

Tiny bathroom and shower had quite a bit of mould

Close to Southern Cross Station. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The staff are very welcoming

Great location and Ok if you are on a budget
    • Shoebox Double Room

Very tired facilities. I had to ask to move rooms because the tiles were coming off n the bathroom and the carpet looked really old and grimy with the sort of stains that make you wonder what the room had seen over the years. Over my new room was a terrace where some very talkative Thai people decided to have a loud conversation at 4.30 in the morning- it took me a long time to work out it was on the roof. The breakfast bar was supposed to open at 7.30- it was 20 mins late so I missed breakfast as I had a conference to go to. Staff on the desk were helpful but overworked and slow. Pretty dismal. As for 'Boutique'- certainly not - barely adequate if you are on a tight budget- but I can't fault location for convenience.

Great location and Ok if you are on a budget

Great proximity to southern cross station, but take earplugs...

The shower entrance is sooooo small had to brush the cold metal to get in and out which was a pity as the shower pressure was excellent.

Great proximity to southern cross station, but take earplugs unless you want to be kept awake late and woken early by trains

It’s located on spring st where there isn’t much around but...

It’s located on spring st where there isn’t much around but you can catch free grams to anywhere. Across from Southern across which is great. Small rooms. Lovely staff. Late check ins.

Great location for Southern Cross station.
    • Matchbox Single Room

Very small room, which was ok as did not spend much time there.

Convenient location, close to Southern Cross station and bridge to the convention centre.

Nice "homey" feel and close to everything.
    • Shoebox Double Room

I found the bedding a little firm.

The Pensione had a small and friendly atmosphere, a great eatery and massage rooms under the same roof. The shower was water efficient but still had good water force and direction control. An easy walk to Southern Cross Station.

Melbourne Stop over
    • Shoebox Double Room

Room ends before entering, don't be fooled with Best Western name tag on it, this was some old Pensione Hotel which i believe was just taken over by Best Western. The rooms are extremely small and god help their bathrooms, you can't stretch both your hands without hitting the walls or hurting yourself in the shower.

Only the location other than that i have no clue why this hotel is rated 8+ on booking.com. It's too damn small.

Great location. Value for money.

The washrooms are quite small, especially the shower cabinet. Thorough checking of appliances is needed as the kettle in my room was not working.

The first reason is location. It is situated in the city center very near to the Melbourne convention center as well as south cross station, making connectivity excellent. The place has an old world charm, with very helpful staff. Value for money.

The location near the Southern Cross station and center.

- The bar is next to the hotel, some noise at night. - the toilet too small.

The location near the Southern Cross station and center. We can walk to somewhere easily.

Convenient for our short stay in Melbourne. Good place to stay for early morning airport departures
    • Standard Twin Room

The first room we had was very small, but we were lucky to be upgraded to a slightly larger room. Couldn't get a bedside light when we requested one.

Staff seemed friendly and helpful. The cafe looked nice, though we didn't use it. Location was excellent for our needs.

1. The early check in and late check out for a reasonable...
    • Shoebox Double Room

1. Super small bathroom sink 2. Air con was difficult to set 3. Noise from the trams

1. The early check in and late check out for a reasonable fee of 20$ Each 2. The little nicely designed outdoor court

Location, cafe
    • Standard Twin Room

The single bed was terrible, hole in it where a spring had come through and it was on a lean. The bathroom sink was so small water splashed out onto the ground. The bathroom door needed to be darker so it wasn’t so see through

Location, cafe

Not knowing Melbourne very well I choose this hotel as it was fairly close to the convention centre
    • Shoebox Double Room

The bathroom was very compact and needed a towel rack and a bigger shelf would have been an advantage as we had to put our toilet bags on the floor and this isn’t hygienic. As the room was described as a shoebox room I didn’t expect a large room but I also didn’t expect a room without a window. This should have been explained as I found this a little claustrophobic, thank goodness I was at a convention most of the time as I couldn’t have stayed long in the room.

Bed was comfortable. As I have bad feet our wish to be on the ground floor was accommodated to which I was pleased about. The staff were friendly.

Decent and great location. Did not have a warm stay though . Not reccomeneded if you are trl alone
    • Matchbox Single Room

Most of the staff were very cold and the plumning did not work well . The lifts are super slow and the key card gets sets of if it comes into contact with your phone or any other card

Very nice location and friendly staff.
    • Matchbox Single Room

The bed was really short and for a small room it's really expensive, but unfortunately it's the same everywhere in Australia

Very nice location and friendly staff. The room was clean and well equipped even though tiny,

Perfect place for exploring the city!
    • Standard Twin Room

The bathroom was tiny and the door didn’t offer much privacy. It was frosted glass and a sliding door that left a centimeter gap betweeen the door and the frame, not the best idea.

Staff were exceptional! They were very helpful and watched our bags on both checkin and check out day so we could continue to explore Melbourne.

Great stay and will definitely use again.

Dislikes: 1) You can hear everything from the other rooms. 2) The room door is a bit heavy and some guests just dont care and keep banging their doors closed.

Likes: 1) I arrived at 7am but since the hotel was fully booked the night before so there was no room available. The hotel did their best to get me a room by 10:30am so it was great. 2) There is a Thai massage place attached to the hotel. You get 10% off on services if you're a Pensione guest. 3) The hotel receptiion smelled really nice and the staff were very helpful. 4) The location was great - right at the corner of Spencer & Flinders near everything.

Love the location!
    • Standard Twin Room

Air con on was too cold, and air con off was too hot. Room was small, so we kept bombing to each other, but managed anyway.

Love the location! Staff is always friendly and helpful. Room was clean, and bed was comfortable. Will stay again, second time already.

Location was great and it was listed at a great rate.
    • Standard Trio Room

Bathroom was SO small and getting into the shower was tight. My bed was small and not very comfortable.

Location was great and it was listed at a great rate. Coffee & breakfast was superb.

Would not stay here again. Can get better for the price we paid.

The double room was very small and the size of the bathroom was a disgrace. There was mould in the shower and stains on the carpet in the room and in the corridors, needs an update. The breakfast was not very good, nothing cooked just cereal, toast and fruit.

The staff were very nice.

Staying one night no concern but would not stay any longer in the room we had
    • Shoebox Double Room

Room very small difficult to watch TV even though we only stayed one night room to expensive.

Did no have any thing to eat did not know it was available

My stay was an enjoyable one. The property is within walking distance to many Melbourne attractions
    • Shoebox Double Room

I'm a tea drinker. It may be a small point, but after the first night, the teas in my room weren't topped up.

The bed was very comfotable, and I was able to adjust the ambient temparature in my room. It was also very quiet which was good as I was in need of a sound sleep after a stressful week. The staff were also very friendly and helpful.

Nice
    • Matchbox Single Room

Just that the rooftop needs maintenance..

Front desk are very accomodating and helpful, overall, a pleasant stay in the hotel and accessible to transportation.

Wouldn’t stay again even for work

Room was very very basic. As I was staying 6 days asked to change but no vacancies. My room seemed smaller than colleagues who were only staying three days. Shower had no light and had to go sideways into the shower. No hand towel was available so had to use towel or flannel when drying hands. No natural light.

see above

See above

The room was excellent, had a single room could not fault it . The bed was good all of the things one would expect where there. there was thing was the bathroom ,because I had single room I had to be careful getting in the shower as a bit of tight fit, but I was alright, The overall appearance was OK, Had breakfast in the hotel in a quaint setting with old fashion setting of wooden tables and wooden chairs. Self service for a light breakfast or if you wan'ted a full breakfast just ask the staff and it is done (love the atmosphere was great) overall I had no complaints with the hotel' Finishing up it is close to Southern Cross Station with rail and bus to and from the airport' Yes I would stay there again'

Not happy with accommodation and probably wouldn't stay there again.

We booked a double room for 3 nights at a cost of $781.83. The cost of the room was obviously increased to take advantage of Formula 1 weekend (we did not come for that!). The room was so small that we had to check if we hadn't been given the "shoebox" room in error. We had to take it in turns to get round the bed and the bathroom was ridiculously small. No window to open so had to use noisy air conditioner during the night.

Room was very clean

3rd stay

The slippery clothes/towel hooks in the bathroom (towels slipped down to the rubbish bin underneath :/). Towels start to yellow. Noticed that the shower tiles could be cleaner.

This was our 3rd stay. Convenient location for us as we can walk from the Southern Cross station with our luggages (as opposed to relying on shuttles or trams). The rooms are always reasonably clean too.

Glad it was only one night. Never stay there again.

For over $300 per night this was exceedingly poor value. The room was so small we couldn’t open both cases. Absolutely no space, shower recess had mould growing.

Great stay once again always consistent.
    • Standard Twin Room

Nothing to complain about.

Great location close to public transport and also able to walk to Southbank easily. Great breakfast options available. Friendly and helpful team.

A great stay for an early departure.
    • Matchbox Single Room

Loved my 3rd floor room but it was directly under an outdoor area. Had 3am wake up call. Luckily the noise stopped about 10.30 pm. A skylight made the room very bright. I used the sleep mask provided. Problem solved. I stayed in one of the small rooms. Loved the room but if you are a larger person or less able you may be better in a room wit a larger bathroom.

Location great for early Skybus or trains. Perfect room for me.Light food & good coffee available .Have stayed here before .Will stay again.😊

It was very central, two minutes walk from Southern Cross...
    • Shoebox Double Room

The room was tiny although it was comfortable.

It was very central, two minutes walk from Southern Cross Train Station. The breakfast was great, in a trendy cafe.

All the staff from reception to housemaids were a delight to...
    • Standard Twin Room

Very small bathrooms but that wouldn’t stop me from staying in your hotel next time I’m in Melbourne.

All the staff from reception to housemaids were a delight to deal with. Location is excellent.

Convenient location, good value for money for CBD, great staff, but not as clean as I had hoped for.

The entire toilet/shower cubicle was quite small it was difficult to manoeuvre around (and I am a standard size 12 female) - can’t imagine how anyone bigger than me can comfortably move inside it. There were a few weird stains on the shower cubicle wall and the water jet wasn’t very strong. The air con had a slightly sour smell when you turn it on initially - takes a while to go away (or maybe your sense of smell adjusts to it).

Location is superb. Super close to the free tram within the city. Staff were extremely polite and helpful. Amazing coffee shop within the hotel

would stay again and it is great for single travelling, whatever your reason is
    • Shoebox Double Room

Maybe the hooks to hang the bath towel could have a hook on the end as the towel could easily fall into the toilet if the lid is not down.

The bed was comfy, the room clean. It is great for one person. I booked a shoebox and it was perfect for me, the room was very quiet as was the whole hotel, the rooftop is a nice spot to sit and relax, the staff were very pleasant and helpful and the Genus perks is a great coffee shop to have breakfast in and great coffee. Yes the bathroom is small but suited me, I loved my stay. Thanks team

Reception and bar staff super friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Twin Room

The bathroom was very small but clean. Kettle was difficult to fill up, it didn’t fit too well in th little sink. The bathroom door had a gap when closed and needed some maintenance on the runner cover, the end cap was missing.

Reception and bar staff super friendly and helpful. Room lovely and clean.

A great spot, it's always top of my list when I look for a place in the city to stay.
    • Standard Twin Room

It's probably a little unfair to only put good as value for money, it was a long weekend and all of Melbourne was asking over the top prices. This property is usually great value for money and for me it is in an ideal portion. I have stayed here many times and will stay here again. The rooms are quite small but they're neat and clean and the staff are very helpful.

Great value, good location, good service.
    • Standard Twin Room

Small rooms with limited storage space. Tiny bathroom.

great value, good location close to railway station, quiet and calm rooftop terrace for sundowners.

Clean, friendly staff, good position, micro sized bathroom
    • Standard Trio Room

Bathroom- light didn’t penetrate to shower, 30cm gap to enter shower with shower door open, transparent bathroom door.

Position and friendly staff. Room wasn’t ready when we booked in but then staff took our luggage to room prior to our return 😀

Restless night’s sleep
    • Matchbox Single Room

Lukewarm shower Very noisy at night - constantly woken by the opening and closing of other rooms doors and by ridiculously loud water pump in adjacent room. I liked the hotel but if you want to sleep well consider elsewhere.

Great affordable short stay apartments.
    • Matchbox Single Room

The wifi didn't work it kept dropping out and i couldn't use my own data in the room. The AC kept switching off every 5 mins even though i cancelled the timer. I couldn't open window as anyone standing at the lift could see in to my room. so no fresh air.

the room was very clean and plenty of space for a single person staying in Matchbox room.

The bed was great
    • Shoebox Double Room

Room was really small & there was no reading light on the Right side of bed & main light was right above the TV & shone straight in your eyes.

The bed was great

The air con did not seem to be working properly in the room...
    • Standard Trio Room

The air con did not seem to be working properly in the room which made the stay a bit uncomfortable; the room was very warm with poor circulation of air.

Nice and quiet considering it's location👍
    • Matchbox Single Room

The room was a little bit too compact but clean, although the bathroom lay out needs a re think during the next upgrade

The staff were very accommodating Nice and quit considering the Hotels location

• Standard Twin Room

Bathroom and shower is like a shore box, shocking, no privacy lock on bathroom door and bathroom door is broken

Browse Best Western Melbourne City traveller photo gallery