Reviews of Pullman Sydney Olympic Park 5 stars

Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney Olympic Park, 2127 Sydney, Australia

#37 of 306 hotels in Sydney

5.7

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Staff always amazing and super helpful. Rooms reliably clean and comfortable.
    • Superior King Room

The shower sounded like a loud hive of bees when it was turned on (#1264) One of the bedside lamp switches was snapped off. Same in many hotels - no power points on both sides of the bed

Staff beautiful. Beds comfy. Great sound-proofing. Slept well. Good breakfast. Location perfect.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Ticks all the boxes, if you need somewhere to stay, while attending events at Sydney Olympic Park.
    • Superior Twin Room

Only had small twin beds, when I had booked twin double beds.

Comfiest bed I've ever slept in. Very attentive staff. Great location for events at Olympic Park. Quality fittings.

Excellent! We’ll definitely be back!
    • Superior Twin Room

There was nothing we didn’t like about this property

The staff on checkin were so welcoming and polite. We were made to feel so welcome. Nice comfy beds with a large bath...we loved it!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Room and facilities were great.
    • Superior Twin Room

The only problem I had was upon checkout when there was a charge from the restaurant and bar from the night before for $50 odd dollars that was not from us. We did not eat from the restaurant/bar the night before as we were at a concert the time the charge was made. The girl at reception was not very friendly and quite rudely said they would have to look into it and check signatures. I understand mistakes happen but when you’re paying almost $400 per night you expect a bit more respect. This is not my first bad experience at a Pullman Hotel, do not think I’ll be returning to one any time soon.

Room and facilities were great.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Love the location and Food. The staff were very friendly and went above and beyond to help.
    • Superior Twin Room

Would love to stay there every time we attend something at Sydney Olympic Park, but it is very expensive for a family

Close to The Stadium and the Dinner Menu was amazing

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Girls night at the Pullman rocked!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

Not a fan of the increase in the increase in price just because there is a concert on!

The property is great. Perfect location, great friendly staff, great bar downstairs and awesome location to Sydney Olympic Park.

A very pleasant stay in lovely surroundings with attentive staff.
    • Superior Twin Room

- 'Guest of the day' complimentary breakfast for 2 - didn't get to use it as I had pre paid my breakfast.

- The pleasant greeting I received on arrival. - The staff were very nice & helpful. - Nice surprise to be 'Guest of the day'

Not impressed.
    • Superior King Room

Being unable to get room service to answer their phone - multiple times - when you are tired and just desperate for something to be sent to the room was EXTREMELY annoying.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I stay in many hotels and would never recommend the Pullman to anyone. Bad service and overcharged.
    • Superior Twin Room

So disappointed with the pullman on this stay and I will never stay there again. George was incredibly rude on arrival, didn't greet myself and my daughter and then simply said ' the room isn't ready yet' after we tried to check in.. and then he walked away.... When we went to check out, I was handed a car key with nothing inside it! no buttons or battery! when I said that it was missing, the gentleman went and found one button - but no battery and the other button was missing. thankfully I could still start the car. he apologised and spoke to a 'manager' and thats when I was simply given an email address on a piece of paper and told that when he gets a receipt from the new key, he can organise a payment for it. Not one mention about any reimbursement for my time or inconvenience or for the parking I paid top dollar for and walked away with a broken key with missing bits! what a joke. then.... later that day I was charged another $48 from the hotel... not sure why?????? I had already paid for the bottle of water we drank during our stay ( along with over $100 we spent on room service) when we checked out and the mini bar wasn't even stocked. I would've called to complain but to be honest after the pathetic service I received whilst there, it would've been pointless. Obviously the staff have no idea how to problem solve and I actually would've paid $48 just to have never dealt with them again. As stupid as it sounds. Maybe the hotel can take that money and the money they saved from me not bothering to deal with them about my destroyed car key and spend it training their staff properly. What a joke of a hotel.

The bed was comfy.

It made my Pink concert very easy and enjoyable
    • Superior King Room

All was good no negatives except maybe parking should have been included in the price not extra.

The room was very nice and clean. Staff were very helpful

• Superior King Room

Pillows. Slow housekeeping service, poor quality breakfast, long wait for lifts. For $450 a night I expect a lot more. And $40 for parking on top of that. Very poor

Location. Room was clean and bed comfortable.

very happy
    • Superior King Room

the Bell man and staff were working very hard to accommodate everyone u had booked Valet parking and he did an amazing job keeping everyone happy it was a big weekend with a lot of events on.

I always like staying at the Pullman;
    • Superior King Room

The last two times I’ve had to change rooms because of issues BUT the staff accomodated me immediately and were happy to do so.

I always like staying at the Pullman; comfy bed, close to everything, choice of food, great customer service.

Fantastic place to stay

Nothing it was all good

Great location, friendly stuff that are always happy to help, love the room service for breakfast in bed, good check out time so your not so rushed on the morning you leave

We were greeted warmly at reception and the staff were very...
    • Superior Twin Room

We were greeted warmly at reception and the staff were very accommodating. We were able to access our room straight away even though we had arrived 3 hours early. Would definitely stay here again

I would recommend this property any time will stay again...
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access

I had to leave Not there long enough

I would recommend this property any time will stay again great staff very helpful welcoming very nice establishment very happy with our stay

Great breakfast.
    • Superior Twin Room

Was not notified of changes to my booking until I called reception after entering the room we were given. We were upgraded to a Deluxe King Room from a Deluxe Twin Room. I was informed that there were no Deluxe Twin Rooms available. This was not the case when I initially booked and was charged for my accommodation weeks earlier. My issue was, I was travelling with my adult son (hence the booking for Twin Singles). I was offered a rollaway bed or a bottle of wine to compensate the inconvenience which I initially declined to think about it. However, I requested the rollaway as we left the room to go for a walk that afternoon. I was assured by a gentleman who was located near the exit door that this would be taken care of. It was not there when we returned. I dismissed it at the time as it was very busy. When we returned from the sport event that night, it still was not in the room. It was extremely busy after the game so I decided not to pursue the issue. Firstly, I was disappointed that I was not notified of the changes to my initial booking prior to or at the time of arrival. Secondly, full payment was charged some weeks beforehand confirming my booking for the Deluxe Twin so I was expecting to get what I paid for and lastly, failing to deliver the rollaway. This venue exceeded costs that I would not normally pay, especially for one night and fell short in relation to this matter. However, it was ideally located to the event we were attending. This was a non-refundable booking, so this matter have been dealt with differently had the booking been refundable?

Great breakfast. Great location for the sporting event we attended. Close to the train station.

Paid for 3 guests in the room only had linen for two guests.
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

Paid for 3 guests in the room only had linen for two guests. Charges on bill at checkout that were not mine. Had to dispute this issue. Resolved by staff at checkout.

We had a good time but I think it could have been better.
    • Superior Twin Room

We came back after the game and asked for a cheese platter with a glass of wine. The wine was great the cheese plate was very disappointing . The fruit was a handful of dried sultanas and only two cheeses. Also knowing you had Para Olympians at your Hotel as well as the Roosters and normal guests you Definetly needed more staff for service!!!!!!

The evening meal before the Rugby game was lovely. My husband commented on his spatchcock , as it was so tender.

Exellent, I would recommend friends and family to stay
    • Executive King Room - Lounge Access

It was very hot in our room as air conditioning unit was set for heat and it took a while for someone to rectify the issue

Staff were very attentive and friendly The food was delicious and amenities fantastic

Always relaxing and stress free. L
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access

There is absolutely nothing The Pullman could do to improve its service. It is a five star experience.

The staff are so genuinely friendly and helpful. The rooms are amazing and the bed is super comfortable. I would never stay anywhere else.

My stay was not worth the money that I spent.
    • Superior King Room

The room service was terrible. I received my order 1 hour and 15 minutes after I ordered my food and it arrived cold. It really turned my experience upside down.

The location was excellent for what we were after. The gentleman helping/doing the valet parking was very friendly and a great welcome.

Olympic park
    • Superior King Room

Parking costs, but this seems to be the standard for hotels now days

Close to amenities (spotless stadium) the bar downstairs was a great location, excellent service and great food

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Perfect in every way- we will be back
    • Superior King Room

We had a wonderful stay! When we arrived we were told we were the guests of the day and received free buffet breakfast and free parking for the night, and a nice welcome plate in our room,such a huge saving for us and was a wonderful surprise! Perfectly located for ANZ Stadium and we had dinner near by. So easy comfortable and we had a very pleasant stay.

Poor unbelievable
    • Superior King Room

Dinner booked before concert 5.30, did not get out until 7.30&terrible service. Room had leaking toilet three people sent to fix and they made it worse. Moved rooms they just gave us key and we were left to deal with it...

A bit on the disappointing side.
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

The room wasn't really properly appointed for the 3 people that we booked for. We were not given enough cups, the 2 beds were small, which made sharing a bit tight, and there was only 1 robe in the room. It felt like we were in a room they only realised at the last minute needed to be made up, and they didn't do it for the number of people we'd booked for. For nearly $500 for the night, which didn't include breakfast, we at least expected to all have been able to have a cup to drink our tea from.

The location was great, and the staff were lovely.

For amount of money paid for a one night stay, we did not get the luxury feeling.
    • Superior Twin Room

We had a twin room. Cost was $490.00 plus $48.00 for Valet Parking which was optional for one night. Could have paid $40.00 and we would park the car. The Room - No complimentary biscuits or water. Had one chair for the desk which had wobbly legs and was worried out sitting on in case the chair collapsed. There was a small "love" type seat which was very uncomfortable. To watch any TV (which had limited Cable Channels) you had to sit on the Bed which was not comfortable. The Fridge Door - you had to make sure it was closed properly. The Door covering the Fridge still had runs from items spilt and sticky. The Robe Door was damaged. The Door Handle on the Entry Door was loose which you had to check was closing properly before you left the room. The Blind when pulling down only, sounded like a chain saw. The Bathroom - Broken Shower Rail. Different Tiles on the Wall over the Bath and poorly laid. Mold on bottom of Shower recess. The cost of the room is not worth it and must have paid for the location of being very close to the event attending. Have stayed in 1 Bedroom Apartments which are much better appointed. Would not choose to stay here again.

The service from the Staff, very friendly and helpful

Average Bar, rest good.
    • Superior King Room

Bar staff need to learn how to make a Dry Martini with a Twist. After placing my order they then proceeded to serve and make drinks for 10 others ahead of me. Finally upon noticing them starting to make my drinks, I Had to stop them putting an olive in, then watched all the ice shards fall in the glass during an unstrained shaker pour ...this watered down the gin as it melted, then had to ask for a Twist of lemon, to which they added a wedge of lemon, to which the wait staff then decided it would be a good idea to squeeze that wedge and fill the drink with lemon juice!. (For reference boys, it's a thin slice, or grating, or zesting of lemon rind or skin only, no flesh.... Rind is squeezed first to sprinkle the drink surface with lemon oil, then the rest goes in the glass!). Paid $42 for two of these dud drinks and we weren't very happy.

The room upgrade was welcome. The room was clean and quite, possibly cause it was well as from the lifts. Dinner at Bacar was exceptional and the wait staff were friendly.

Enjoyable
    • Superior Twin Room

The fact the i had to make 5 phone calls to get an answer to my question. The first call took me to the booking centre snd couldnt transfer me to the concierge, the second to the restaurant where they couldnt tell me about room service and so on. I couldnt actually ring the hotel and speak to reception. It was very frustrating.

The staff, especially the Concierge Joe were very helpul.

Staff were friendly
    • Superior King Room

The bed was way to soft, most uncomfortable sleep I've ever had. Also had our car parked with you and we told the guy 10am, but when we came down at 10 had to wait 30mins, because the guy didn't tell us we had to ring the desk in the morning.

Staff were friendly

We had a good stay and will return in the future

Nothing, love everything

The bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and clean and we enjoyed the coffee the breakfast had a good variety of dishes to choose from but the hot food was a little cool

Over all stay was average
    • Executive King Room - Lounge Access

For what was supposed to be an executive suite it was very pokey. Have stayed in much larger rooms classified as double rooms. And for a lot less. Asked for an ice bucket with ice at 2pm rung again at 3:15pm. Never arrived. If you cant get something as simple as that right for your guests. I am glad we didnt need toilet paper!!

Location was good

• Superior King Room

Was booked out and busy very hard to get hold of reception and to order room service. The food wasn’t worth the money we paid for it and it was a little cold. Toilet wasn’t clean reported this and it was rectified.

It was in a good place for out concert.

It was mostly a great stay.

There was only one thing to note really in that the tea bags in the room seems to be old and perhaps a little stale. I tried to ring housekeeping or "dial nine" as per the instructions but nobody answered the phone. I tried to call three times on a Friday afternoon.

It was mostly a great stay.

we went to a concert so easy checkin, very close to Qudos, but disappointed we had no bath in room.
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access

when i booked i didn't realise i booked a wheelchair accessible room - all i was looking for was a king bed and a bath - when we got there and checked in and found no bath in the room - we spoke to front desk and they said booking.com lie about the features in the rooms but they could not change us as they were fully booked. so make sure if you want certain features in your room to call the pullman direct to confirm you have the right room.

we arrived at a time when they weren't busy so checkin and valet parking was quick and efficient. staff were very welcoming and friendly.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

A nice and quiet place to stay. Close to everything. Very expensive.
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

No free wifi. All the extra costs eg. Car parking and even an extra cost for valet parking. Costs for a bottle of water was so expensive.

Close to train, arena, restaurants and cafes.

Nice break away
    • Superior King Room

The shower head kept on turning towards the shower door and the plug in the bath kept on moving and letting the water out.

The location was close to everything.

Give this pace a miss - over priced and they have the worst breakfast in Australia.
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

Breakfast is overpriced and certainly not worth it. Little variety, they cant keep the little bit of food they have managed, was taken to a dirty table with no cutlery. The latte tasted like dishwater! Worst breakfast in Australia!

The hotel is to the usual standard.

great, excellent

the price maybe..

I like almost everything in this hotel.. especially the guy at the front door named Tahir Hussain i think. Very nice and helpful guy.

A very relaxing and friendly place to stay.
    • Superior King Room

The prices of the meals were too expensive for us.

The room was a generous size with extra furniture, a table, chair and ottoman which we appreciated. The bathroom was huge, luxurious and clean. The king sized bed was very comfortable too. Staff were always friendly, smiling and couldn't do enough to help us. We would definitely stay there again.

Fantastic location for the showgrounds, 5min walk.
    • Superior King Room

$30 to check in an hour and a half early. Having to pay for WiFi when it's not exactly a cheap hotel to begin with. Not a huge range of food nearby but that's not the hotels fault.

Fantastic location for the showgrounds, 5min walk. Super comfy bed, everything was so clean and staff were always so friendly and helpful.

Count your pennies
    • Superior King Room

Cost of parking. Wifi not included which for the cost of the room is disgusting in the modern day for a large chain hotel.

Room and location to Sydney Olympic Park event.

A lovely atmosphere at the Pullman with really helpful staff
    • Superior King Room

The only thing I didn't like was the price of alcohol. I thought it was very high.

The bed was very comfy and the pillow was fabulous! The layout of the room was spacious. The downstairs lounge was very enjoyable, breakfast was very very good.

Nice though keep on them if you require something done.
    • Superior King Room

I rang downstairs to advise something was wrong and they never did anything about it until I had to complain again.

Nice hotel. Air con was freezing in the room and broken. Nice rooms, spacious and close to everything at Olympic Park.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

We stayed as a family but my children are 19 and 21 We were at Quodos Arena for the Cross Fit Regional Games the thought the accommodation was perfect for this, Little bit expensive but thoroughly enjoyed the weekend

The staff were extremely professional, the rooms were very...
    • Superior King Room

The staff were extremely professional, the rooms were very modern. The executive club was great and service was outstanding!! The breakfast buffet was amazing, all the food was fresh, hot, and has to be one of the best breakfast buffets around. Well done Pullman Hotel group we were very impressed and will be back.

Beds were comfortable
    • Superior Twin Room

Noise from adjoining rooms. Minibar totally empty - not even bottled water available to purchase. Returned from our night out to find our room stinking of stale cigarette smoke IN A NON SMOKING HOTEL WITH NO BALCONIES. It took the air conditioner a very long time to clear the smell

Beds were comfortable

The environment is very pleasant
    • Superior Twin Room

We arrive at 10 am but the staff didn't gave us room until 1 pm. It is acceptable but still i think they can do better because in my opinion, the room are available.

The environment is very pleasant

Amazing place to stay if you are visiting the Olympic village for any concert or event.
    • Executive King Room - Lounge Access

Bath is a little shallow

Staff were exceptional in all areas of the hotel. From the valet to the concierge (Paige) to the host of the executive lounge (Julie), everyone was friendly and committed to helping us enjoy our stay.

Horrible will never stay there again

All of the above.

They charged for valet parking and then parked my car on the road . I have a new car and wasn't expecting it to be where it could get vandalised. He mini bar hadn't been stocked at all nothing in there and he door to the appartment looked as though it had been levered open with a crowbar.

Pleasent
    • Superior Twin Room

The bed was split into 2 singles and they were small Paid $30 for breakfast in the dining room - very disappointed. Precooked food seemed to have been sitting in the warmers for a long time looking limp and sad and choice was lacking

The Bed was comfy - great view from the room

Nespresso machine in my room.
    • Superior Twin Room

Restaurant is 5 star dining and as a consequence it was pricey. Because Sydney Olympic park is quite isolated and we did not feel like driving to Parramatta we ate in. That was our choice but breakfast was also expensive compared to other city breakfasts and for a predominantely business hotel think this could be better priced.

Nespresso machine in my room. Pillows and bedding were very comfortable. Nice bathroom. Staff very friendly and super helpful.

Great hotel and really close to the stadium!
    • Executive King Suite with Spa Bath - Lounge Access

Great hotel and really close to the stadium! I have stayed there a number of times over the years when I'm going to a concert or sporting event. Super convenient and comfortable!

Perfect position for Olympic Park pool.
    • Superior Twin Room

Cleanliness of room was a little poor. Quite dusty overall but the restock each day was as expected. Would have liked a late checkout Few issues on bill - things hadn't been ordered. Room key didn't work and needed to be updated almost everyday. Was very annoying. When asked to update key, often wasn't asked name - they just updated key (security concern). When ordering at bar was asked room and name and repeated by staff and others could hear and only once I was asked to sign for it. (security concern). Needed a simpler menu for everyday eating and pricing given the lack of options in the area.

Position to the venue needed were perfect. Staff were very accommodating except when it came to a late check out - was not available as required.

The staff made up for the booking issues.

I booked 2 Kung Deluxe rooms. I then called the Pullman and inquired about getting the two rooms next to each other and an extra bed added to each room, I was advised that it will be possible. When we arrived, there were 2 floors between the rooms, and no extra beds.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Laura and Tahir were stand outside.

Bed was comfortable
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The fact that the air conditioning was terribly noisy when on - at first I thought I could hear water running in pipes and thought it was somewhere showering next door but the noise subsided when I turned off the a/c unit. Thats terrible and not good enough for such an expensive hotel. The morning receptionist had zero personality (Anastasia) and was clumsy and spent way too much time to check me out.

Bed was comfortable

Superb facilities and service in an excellent location.

Everything was excellent.

We slept very soundly after enjoying the spectacle of Sydney Royal Easter Show fireworks from our beds! The staff were outstanding and went out of their way to be helpful, especially with parking.

Staff great. Logistics and structure lacking.
    • Superior King Room

Where do you want me to start? 1. No coverage of US Masters golf in a five star hotel. My mother could watch it on free to air 16 km away. The Free to air channel somehow had Good Morning Australia on when the rest of Sydney could watch one of the biggest international golf tournaments of the year. 2. Oysters and Muscles were on the restaurant menu two nights running and two nights running they were unavailable. The Sydney Fish Markets are 20 km max. down the road. I know chefs in Regional restaurants that make that trip. Yet here I/we were being told they were unavailable. Go figure. This all sounds a bit precious but I’m paying around 300 a night to stay in what self reports as a five star international hotel. I’m sure you can see my point.

I liked the staff. Front of house and restaurant. I think they held the place together.

So disappointed that the restaurant let you down, its not typical of ACCOR.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

I felt ripped off to book for 3 people from but then have to pay extra for a roll away, two adults can not sleep in a DOUBLE bed. All rooms need a king size bed for a couple. Then our room on arrival was only set up with 2 of everything, not 3. The breakfast was terrible, soggy pastries, sweaty cheese, hardly any variety for people who don't eat bread products. There were a lot of staff but they did not monitor the milk in the coffee machine, the cutlery etc, we constantly had to ask. Dinner was a very slow drawn out experience too, the restaurant was not full but the time between ordering and receiving the meals was too long, we had a young child with us which made it hard. Even though the room was lovely that lobby needs to be rearranged because the walking into that huge crowd sitting in the "bar" was very unsophisticated and then we turned the corner to 4 or 5 motorised scooters parked by the lounge chairs. As a hotel which is obviously used to running with major events it would be nicer if the lobby area was designed well.

The view was great on the corner, two large windows made it feel very open. The bathroom is well designed and the perfect size with both a shower and a bath. The lighting was excellent for a hotel room. Wardrobes and shelving were ample.

Location, I have booked Pullman Olympic because I have a...
    • Superior King Room

Location, I have booked Pullman Olympic because I have a concert to go on that night, so it's very convenience that to walk back to the hotel at 1100pm.

My 4days enjoying luxury

Found bathroom product difficult to get out of small bottles ,squeezy one would be better. I ‘d recently had hand / finger surgery so found it difficult to shake the products out. Also need to have larger cups or mugs available in room ,asked room attendant and was told none available Also the globe from light fell out of light above bed luckily not on me did give me. fright reported it and was repaired by the time I returned to the room

The bed was just comfortable only wish I could take it home with me, only wish could have stayed longer

Very impressed and would certainly look at doing this again providing the price was right
    • Superior Twin Room

I don't like the fact that you have to pay an additional $40 to park your car when paying a significant amount for accommodation

Good variety of breakfast food as only meal I had The staff were absolutely wonderful even my children commented

Overpriced old interior hotel
    • Superior King Room

The furniture in the room was run down and raggedy. The room alot smaller than expected. So overpriced. Parking expensive and breakfast almost an extra $100 for two.

Close to the Qudos Bank Arena

Top location with quality restaurant
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access

The room windows were very dirty so unable to photo the great sunrise over Sydney city vista. The room was comfortable but could be better with a few more storage facilities and better tv.

The location near the Showground and the restaurant was very pleasant. The car park was crowded but super convenient. The views of Sydney were great.

I stayed with my family with 2kids under 3years old, and I...
    • Superior Twin Room

I stayed with my family with 2kids under 3years old, and I love the double bed room, my kids can sleep very well, the bed is bigger than I expected that's really good.

Will think twice about doing this again....due to valet situation
    • Executive King Suite with Spa Bath - Lounge Access

Valet parking took nearly an hour to retrieve our car in the morning and as a result my daughter was late for work....staff very apologetic but it put a big dampener on the whole experience.

Location to the concert we attended, staff were very friendly with an open ndividual feel, room was great but decorated a bit garish for me, breaky was lovely

Staff at desk nice quick and sent up a free desert as we...
    • Superior King Room

Staff at desk nice quick and sent up a free desert as we starting our honeymoon Was happy and surprised Location and setup was great we didn’t use restaurant as only there for a quick stay

Rooms was beautiful and comfortable.

We ordered room service after our night at the Bruno mars concert.. it was quite late and were told that they weren’t sure how long it will be and they would tell the kitchen.. our order never came... we fell asleep waiting for it!

Rooms was beautiful and comfortable.. staff were helpful and friendly..

Good stay quite expensive but that was due to events being on but would stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

At first got charged $150 for breakfast lucky I was able to fix it up at check out and not automatically being charged that amount. Lifts it took quite a long time to get up to your room or to get to the lobby.

Exellent rooms and the bed was amazing.

Pros and cons, too many cons this time.
    • Superior Twin Room

One rude staff member, forgotten cutlery on a very late breakfast, no in room movies, air con turning itself off, printer not working in “connectivity lounge”

One amazing staff member, comfy bed, good food.

Awesome staff and amazing comfort on a mega hectic weekend
    • Superior Twin Room

The shower head was a little bit leaky.

We loved the pillow menu and the blackout curtains were so good that we slept in until 9am. Beds incredibly comfy too.

A nice comfortable stay within walking distance of the stadium.

Had to wait too long to be checked in & the bar fridge was hardly cold. Also wifi wasn't included in the price of our stay :(

The bed was very comfortable & the position of the hotel was excellent in relation to the stadium. Valet parking was excellent.

So nice to stay in a hotel where everyrhing is just right.
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access

I was charged twice, once on my eftpos and once on my credit card for my meals expenses. Not happy! When I rang to enquire, I was told to take it up with my bank because one deduction was a holding charge which would eventually be paid back. I am fuming.

Wonderful breakfast.

Great location if are attending an event at Olympic Park
    • Superior Twin Room

Convenient place to stay as we were going to Qudos Arena. Easy walk to stadium without needing to worry about transport. Easy train service to connect to city.

For a self proclaimed 5 star hotel, a bit disappointing. Even Wifi was an extra charge.
    • Superior Twin Room

Called hotel 5 times to find out where the parking was. Either no answer or kept on hold for more than 7 minutes. Had booked parking for $40 and was told this assured me of parking. Carpark was under another hotel albeit in the same group (across the road). No parking available except in valet parking. Was advised to park there, then confusion about where to park. Was asked if I would like some water, give bottled water at reception, could have been provided in room. There was however, water available for purchase in minibar When I checked out, retrieving my car took longer because the concierge couldn't drive a manual car and had to ask someone else to fetch it. They could have asked. I volunteered to get it myself. I feel that 5 star was a bit ambitious for what was provided.

The bed was comfortable