Reviews of Quest Hawthorn This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

616 Glenferrie Road,, 3122 Melbourne, Australia

#169 of 786 vacation rentals in Melbourne

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

GREAT STAY GREAT LOCATION AND EXCELLENT STAFF

CAR PARKING A LITTLE EXPENSIVE FOR THE AREA

WELL SET OUT COMFORTABLE STUDIO APARTMENT IN GREAT LOCATION EASY ACCESS TO TRANSPORT SHOPS RESTAURANTS ETC. QUIET LOCATION

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Great location, staff always accommodating with early check...
    • Studio

Great location, staff always accommodating with early check in when needed. Very comfy beds and quite rooms. Partner and I have stayed here a few times now!

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Had to pay for extra fold out bed in the morning where the...
    • Executive Studio

Had to pay for extra fold out bed in the morning where the person at desk said they would include it for free because they didn’t have the room we booked

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

The location was great, the room had everything we needed...
    • Studio

Check in was quite slow, it took three key cards to be made for one to finally open my room. The door to the ‘private’ balcony was locked and appeared to be shared with neighboring rooms.

The location was great, the room had everything we needed including decent cooking facilities and was clean.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Ok
    • Executive Studio

Booked an executive studio and was put in a studio room ..was only when I went down to reception to question the room against what I viewed on-line that I was told ..oh yes I was going to mention that tomorrow...asked to be provided with the room I booked and was moved. Also the lighting as in so many hotels etc these days was awfully dim...understand the environment aspect but couldn’t do my needlework I wanted to do....also broken blind that wouldn’t stay up adding to the lack of light.

Location and general comfort of the room, and layout.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Very clean and smelled fresh. Liked having the little balcony. Happy to return again.
    • Studio

I couldn't turn off the bathroom light without removing the key card and then would not have had power for the lights I believe and I was babysitting my 15 month old granddaughter so I needed to access power. The airconditioning was very noisy. We don't actually have air con at home.

The bed was excellent. I was there to sleep only

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Great location, Staff need more customer focus
    • Studio

The staff have no customer service skills at the front desk.

the location was fantastic, right near Glenferrie Train Station and two tram stops really close by.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Booked room on Booking.
    • Studio

Booked room on Booking.com for 2 adults and 2 children, but Quest only had the booking for a Queen room with enough beds for 2 adults. They did supply one roll away bed at extra cost...

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Great rooms, good location, but noisy air conditioner.
    • Studio

The air conditioning was quite annoying as it had a high pitched squeak or rattle, I had to turn it off as it was too loud to ignore or sleep through.

The room was much nicer than expected, but just as expensive as I thought it would be.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

What else can you ask for ?
    • Studio

Hm, I would love to have a balcony room (they exist), at the same price !

When working in Swinburne University (Melbourne) this is my favorite hotel. With your own big room, bath and kitchen, just 3 minutes walk from the campus, with a (not free, but affordable) garage, in one of the Best Melbourne neighborhoods. What else can you ask for ?

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

What was not to like - I spoke with multiple staff over the...
    • Studio

One small matter - the bed sheets on my side were not tucked in properly, minor oversight.

What was not to like - I spoke with multiple staff over the phone and in person regarding an error made on the Booking.com website and they bent over backwards to help! Plus they upgraded the room which was a real treat! Would stay here again and again and again - brekky downstairs was divine as was the coffee!

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Great quite hotel in Hawthorn close to Swinburne University
    • Studio

The aircon didn't seem to work so I could not get the room to be a sensible temperature which made it hard to sleep.

The rooms are spacious, well appointed and clean. The beds are comfy and importantly the rooms are sound proof.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

There wasn't a croissant to be seen we supplied our...
    • Studio

The view from our room. Terrible. No door and a brick wall 2 metres away/then roof. Our fault booking online perhaps where crap rooms are allocated. Fyi room 204.

There wasn't a croissant to be seen we supplied our bread. Dishwasher very poor didn't wash some dishes properly

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

disappointed
    • Studio

I requested a room with a spa via Booking.com. The room I booked came up as an option but did not have a spa. disappointed that a room that did not meet the filter criteria was offered and I had no way of checking until the room was booked with no refund.

Room was comfortable

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Liked the new Manager Max
    • Studio

The surcharge for etfpos or credit card means you have to add $10 onto the Booking com price. Also the pending authorization has not come off my credit card 4 days later. They said 2 days but I knew that would not happen There is no bar, no restaurant, no real lobby, no room service.

Liked the new Manager Max Liked 24 hour reception

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Was clean and comfortable but TV didnt work propoerly and...
    • Studio

Was clean and comfortable but TV didnt work propoerly and Fridge was broken, when I advised reception I was told theres not much that could be done and as he was on own I'd have to wait for anything to be done.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Good, clean, friendly place that didn't disappoint.
    • Studio

Not much. It's the luck of the draw in getting a room with no view - but hey it's mostly a place to sleep really.

The welcome was wonderful. LOVED the service staff, friendly and efficient. Warm and comfortable. Clean.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

hawthorn location
    • Studio

Key cards to rooms don’t always work plus I could never swipe to get into laundry facilities without staff coming to swipe me in. Annoying.

hawthorn location Beds good and great black out curtain

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Good Location
    • Studio

Terrible Service - Front Reception were not helpful when asking about wifi or parking! Bed was average single beds pushed together to make a king, uncomfortable in the middle. Bathroom had a musty smell. No natural light (room 112)

Good Location

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Was within walking distance to the venue,shops,good value...
    • Studio

The WiFi/reception was very bad in room 112 Have to pay for WiFi and we couldn’t get cell service cause we were down the back of the hotel, and car park $20 a nite no good

Was within walking distance to the venue,shops,good value for $$

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

I enjoyed the stay.
    • Studio

Queried the payment at end of stay. Bank statement presented. Still got a follow up phone call hours later when we had already left. Wasn't handled very discretely.

Bed was extra extra comfy. Mattress very thick. Needs a new light bulb above the stove in 315. Shower excellent. Nice hot water and pressure was excellent.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

the room was extremely comfortable, plenty of space and the...
    • Studio

$20 is a bit rich for parking, especially when it is on site, and there is free parking outside the front door.

the room was extremely comfortable, plenty of space and the shower had really good pressure. the bed a was comfortable also

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Great for visiting children at Uni
    • Studio

Needs a little love - blind was broken and we were moved from room with a TV that wouldn't work

Location for daughters University - great big comfortable bed & onsite secure parking

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Stay was due to work I tried to book by phone but struggled to find a phone number for the venue.
    • Studio

The room smelt of cigarette smoke. Struggled to find a phone number for the venue so didn't get the company rate as i booked online.

The location suited my stay.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Clean, lovely, great bed
    • Studio

Asked for a twin but got a double, didn’t say anything as checked in late. The frosted glass window was see thru when light was on in bathroom. Fine if you are staying with your partner.

Clean, lovely, great bed

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

One of the best studio apartments, I have stayed in.
    • Studio

There were no views, however we didn't go for the views.

One of the best studio apartments, I have stayed in. For the price, the value was exceptional. Kitchenette was functional and the bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

I have stayed many times they should have a better rate for...
    • Executive Studio

I have stayed many times they should have a better rate for returning customers. Also as standard rooms were full I had to stay in executive room yet it seemed identical to previous rooms, not sure what extra I was paying for

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Good but overpriced
    • Studio

The door card de magnetised many times without apologies from staff The microwave frame in kitchen fell off completely On departing we were not thanked for staying or farewelled in any form even after making it clear we were checking out and dropping off cards

Bed extra comfortable and good size Room a good size Clean I was allowed some extra time to check out without any problems Fresh towels delivered when called for Extra attention while checking in and welcomed properly Offered to park car in basement for us

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Would recommend this hotel.
    • Studio

Burnt out light, fridge that didn’t keep cold, leak from ceiling during heavy rain. Hotel wifi only allowed two devices to be on at a time and it was slow, not to Western standards.

Excellent location to restaurants and transit into the city. The design and comfort of the room was good.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Wonderful overall stay, but please purchase new mattresses
    • Studio

I asked for a double bed, and received 2 singles pushed together, so did one of my colleges. Both the mattresses sunk in the middle and were incredibly uncomfortable. The lack of sleep due to the uncomfortable bed was the worst part of my trip

Great location. Wonderful cafe next door for convenience. Good amenities. Plenty of restaurants and shopping in walking distance

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Comfortable and heaps of room
    • Studio

Bathrooms were strange with frosted glass. I wouldn't want to share with a friend as not very private and door is not sealed

Comfortable and heaps of room

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Cleanliness and comfort
    • Studio

The glass around the bathroom. A solid wall would provide more privacy. I think it’s pricey. I would not pay that rate for one nights stay if I was travelling by myself or with my partner. I only did as I was splitting the bill with a colleague

Cleanliness and comfort

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Great business accommodations.
    • Studio

Could have used more light in the kitchen area. The bulb over the sink was out but even with it would have been too dim. Did not like that our window (room 219) opened onto a parking lot and had us completely exposed. Meant we had to draw shades whenever we were in the room. Also, basic internet was insufficient to do our work but that may be a citywide issue.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Excellent accomodation and very centrally located
    • Studio

The room was very nice, the bed extremely comfortable, the shower pressure just right and the water temperature remained constant. We were very happy on this our second visit to this hotel and will return again next year.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Fresh, clean great rooms.
    • Studio

Had to pay for parking, had to pay to get a decent internet connection. The tv played up after a while (every channel would get fuzzy and cut out) it could get noisy late at night, especially out on the balcony, but understandable due to location.

The room itself was great, with nice darlk decor it was clean and modern. Had all the needed amenities, and great shower pressure. And the body wash and moisturiser smelt amazing! The bed Was nice and comfy and pillows felt pretty new.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

The rooms were modern and clean.
    • Studio

The rooms were modern and clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. It's located near a range of restaurants and cafes. Would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Not great.
    • Executive Studio

Was given a much smaller room than what we booked, was told by staff "the pictures on Booking.com are all the same for every room" not true by the way. So we got our better/bigger room and found it very tired and it seemed like it needed a good clean especially in the ensuite. We have stayed here many times but never again.

The room size was very good.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Friendly staff spacious room and comfortable bed. Would stay there again.
    • Studio

Not enough lighting in bathroom. The room was a little stuffy as we couldn’t get the air conditioning to work . The light shining from the television was annoying as well when trying to sleep

Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Convenient, clean and comfortable - I would definitely book again.
    • Studio

The tap in the shower was plumbed back to front! Turn to the green dot and get hot water and turn to the red dot and get cold!! Very confusing and potentially dangerous if you didn't realise. The other taps (bathroom vanity and kitchen) were the correct way around. The bathroom vanity was small and the bathroom a little cramped (large shower cubicle though) for my liking but no problem for my short stay.

The studio room was spacious, comfortable and very clean. I usually don't like ground floor rooms as they have the potential to be noisy but not in this case - very quiet. The decor was contemporary and appealing. Even though I was only staying one night, I would have been happy to stay longer if needed. I was greeted with a smile and was expected. I had breakfast at the cafe attached to the hotel and it was great. All in all a positive experience.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

I was shocked with how reasonable the staff were with...
    • Studio

The room keys . Over our two stays this month we had to get 4 different keys given. But staff were lovely with helping us sort it out, especially Jacobs who helped us 2 times.

I was shocked with how reasonable the staff were with organising early check ins and late check outs.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

The bed was lovely and comfortable, shower had great water...
    • Studio

The water bottle from fridge has been drunk by previous occupier, and her check out information was still there.

The bed was lovely and comfortable, shower had great water pressure. The temperature was fine (very hot day outside 42) the room was pretty quiet.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Beautiful rooms in a great location.
    • Studio

Free Wifi was hopeless until you paid to increase speed. Front glass doors were grubby and uninviting.

Room layout and decor was gorgeous. One of the nicestI have stayed in.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Enjoyed the stay was central to where we want to go, would stay there again
    • Studio

The staff were very helpful but I believe there should be 2 at reception during the busier times.

The room was well presented the parking was good & at a reasonable price

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

One night only but would stay again as long as payment issue is resolved
    • Studio

We had pre-paid via booking.com but the room cost was also taken as a POS authorisation from my wife’s credit card when she checked while I parked the car. I hope this can be resolved

Although we didn’t use it, the room had a nice kitchen/stove area. Balcony had nice views

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Great rooms. Great facilities. Inclusions are a bit misleading. Staff are dour.
    • Studio

The "Thank You" water is NOT COMPLIMENTARY ($2 a bottle, they are small). The staff are short-tempered and difficult/confusing to deal with. Charged me fully for my stay at the start, which is completely opposite to what they told me on the phone prior to staying (front desk staff need more training).

The bed was great. Room was big and clean. The area is beautiful. The kitchen allowed us to cook our own meals. Relatively easy to get to the city (a bit further from the airport though).

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Great location and had all the right facilities.
    • Studio

The toiletries and towels were not changed every day, the staff told me that was due to New year's Eve and low staff. I had to go down and collect fresh towels from the reception. The reception (Lobby) area has good ambiance but I guess the hotel needs to consider changing the floor carpets in the other areas.. the carpets were giving out strange smells.

Great location and had all the right facilities.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Get better staff. We had a nice stay until that moment and it spoilt all the good impressions we had
    • Studio

The girl wroking at reception on the morning of the Mon 1st January has absolutley APALLING customer service. Waited at the reception to check out and she did not even acknowledge our presence. Finally she looked up and did not even say hello, just said "checking out" I will not be recommending this hotel to anyone.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Good location and accommodation, excellent value for money.
    • Studio

The bed was made up of two singles and one of the two mattresses was a bit soft and they were uneven.

Great location. Large and clean room. Very well priced.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

A lovely part of Melbourne to stay in
    • Studio

Our room was not serviced on the Saturday which we thought it would have been (there is no servicing on Sunday and public holidays).

Great location, comfortable, roomy, free guest laundry, kitchenette, public transport on the doorstep

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Very happy
    • Studio

Didn’t like the glass door into bathroom, very little privacy, a ‘ normal ‘door would be better

Great location, with rail line access Lots of good restaurants near by

• Reviewed: December 22, 2017

Room cleaning time need to be more efficient.
    • Studio

Painting on the entire floor was being done and we weren’t informed. No room service on Sunday and the last room service on Saturday was very late in the afternoon when I wanted a rest and nap before dinner time. Was rather inconvenient.

Great rain shower!

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Good sized room, outdoor area, big bed
    • Studio

Layout of room was odd, couldn't watch tv in bed and whole point of hotel room is to watch tv in bed! Only one chair in living area so hard to get comfortable. Bathroom was a glass box with no privacy

Good sized room, outdoor area, big bed

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Nothing to complain about the stay, everything worked out...
    • Studio

The view could have been better, but it was not the end of the world.

Nothing to complain about the stay, everything worked out very well. It is a very good location for people visiting Swinburn University as a guest. Also the train station was close as well as some restaurants and 2 supermarkets.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

Good stay.
    • Studio

It is always not easy to open by the key. No complentary breakfast with high room rate for this location.

Room is very clean and location is very close to train station, supermarket and restaurants.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Very happy staying here and would definitely book again should we come to Hawthorn
    • Studio

The beds were really comfortable and the rooms have huge windows which bring in lots of light (with nice dark curtains if you like it dark for sleeping). Also super handy wash the free use of the laundry (available on each level with a washing machine and commercial grade dryer) and complimentary sachet of laundry powder. Very close to amazing restaurants, cafes and bars as well.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Over all disapointed not a hotel i would recommend.
    • Studio

I asked for a room change because the bed was so uncomfortable. The lounge was super uncomfortable also and i couldnt relax to watch tv, i just wanted to lay down and watch some tv before bed. I arrived late almost 11pm and asked the staff if there was macdonalds or other takeaway near by as i hadnt eaten dinner. Your staff looked online for me then said no. I had to eat over priced and broken up cookie from the mini bar for dinner. It wasnt until the morning when i walked to breakfast i noticed less than 1k straight down the same road the hotel is on there was a 24hr macdonalds.if the hotel staff do not provide room service the staff should at the very least understand what optiins there are for their guests.

Location and hotel was quiet

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Location is great
    • Studio

For those who like firm mattress, the ones here are soft. Extra charges if using credit card to pay. I paid cash but had to ding-dong several times to get the invoice accurate. The positive thing is the hotel staff were prompt in email replies & finally providing accurate invoice.

Room: shower/WC stall medium size & very clean. Kitchenette is functional & well stocked with cooking utensils & appliances, cutlery, fridge. Room is large with work table, sitting space. Room is clean & quiet. Reception staff are friendly & efficient. Hotel's location is superb... 5 min walk to shops, food, railway station & Swinburne University.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Comfortable in Ex studio Studio on earlier stay was a bit too squeezy
    • Studio

Rattling air conditioning plant on roof of building next door Next to old town hall No service on Sunday so we were booked in Sat & Sun night & got no service

Clean & bright Cafe down stairs Parking available

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

Would stay again given it is quiet and clean. Only negative was slow reception/check-in
    • Studio

Reception was very slow to check us in - not unfriendly, just slow. This was annoying as we were tired and just wanted to get to our room. Seemed strange given we had pre-booked everything online.

Very clean and quiet despite being on a busy road (the double glazing definitely helped). Liked the newish fitout and the kitchenette was very well equipped, one of the better ones we've come across for this kind of accomodation.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

Reasonable accommodation in an excellent location.
    • Studio

Television had no access to ABC channels, with patchy reception, especially with Foxtel stations. Only one sofa-style seat for watching TV. Access key had to be re-validated each day, without notice.

Onsite breakfast facility. Proximity to excellent restaurants. Excellent facility for disabled user. Efficient and friendly service staff. Good onsite parking with double lift access. Tram access in street with train not far away.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

Very enjoyable with everything you need for comfort in a great location.
    • Studio

Two way parking access ramp very clever but still would have liked to be told about it by staff. Reception staff pretty good but need to smile a bit more on approach.

Very modern room facilities and access to Coffee/Breakfast next door on a short stay. Parking access very good in a busy street. Great location and access to convenient food choices and retail shopping activity.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Good location but too noisy and small.
    • Studio

The twin room we had for two people was really small and faced the road - we heard trains and people all night - couldn't sleep properly at all.

The bed was comfortable and great location.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

A comfortable convenient hotel with value for money rates.
    • Studio

I don't have any negatives. I would stay there again.

Room was quiet, roomy and well appointed. Bed was very comfortable but the bathroom was a little squeezy. Free WiFi worked well. Well positioned in Hawthorn with plenty of eating places within walking distance. Also within walking distance to a sporting event that I participated in. Staff helpful with information. Breakfast café next door in the same building.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

Excellent balance of price versus location, without sacrificing quality.
    • Studio

Super helpful receptionist, clean airy room with all expected facilities. Somehow our requirement for 2 separate beds had dropped out of the system on Booking.com even though this worked at all five other bookings at the same time. This was resolved very quickly. They also allowed us to check in early which was a huge bonus.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Convenience and all you need at a reasonable price.
    • Studio

The bed was not firm enough and seemed to be small. View from room was over rooftops and suburban so not the place if you are looking for a pleasant outlook.

The kitchenette is a bonus if you are staying a few days. It's close to trains and trams so easy to get to wherever you want to. Coffee shops, restaurants and a supermarket are nearby.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Friendly and helpful reception staff and the rooms were...
    • Studio

Friendly and helpful reception staff and the rooms were clean and contained everything as per the ad. Also was an excellent position for our time in Melbourne.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Short and sweet. No real issues, only a couple of minor bits.
    • Studio

We are both recovering from back / hip injuries and found the bath / Shower access a little difficult to negotiate. Noted that coffee sachet was not replaced on Saturday and our wine glasses also went missing. The bath was potentially dangerous though, as we are not as fit or agile as we would like and needed assistance to get in and out due to the high step up.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

The bed was very comfy.
    • Studio

The TV wasn't working very well with the sound, it kept cutting out! The noise from the corridor was quite loud when other guest were speaking to each other. The plug in the bathroom didn't work! The staff in the morning didn't know much about the transport in their local area when asked!

The bed was very comfy. It was very clean and modern!

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Great stay , clean & comfortable. Totally recommended
    • Studio

Wifi was only for one user and you have to pay and upgrade your internet package to be able to browse and check videos, youtube ,..etc.

cleanliness of the place , location is really good , close to all and food shops so you literllay eat everyday in a differnt place and never get bored. the gym is not big but does the job and well maintained. the studio room has a fully equipped kitchen so you can cook your own meals if you want to.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Would definitely book the Quest again, alone or with others.
    • Studio

Just NOT one drinking glass, wine nor water, to be found, & I searched several times!!! So enjoyed my wine from a mug!!!!

There was everything you could need for cooking etc.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

Clean, modern and comfy.
    • Studio

Clean, modern and comfy. Loved the easy access for my walker, shower was hot and had great pressure. Beds comfy, and the little kitchenette had everything we needed and more. Loved having the little courtyard. Staff were friendly and helpful, close access to Swinbourne Uni, cafes, etc.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

Hotel needs a brighter atmosphere at reception- perhaps some background music.
    • Studio

Poorly designed bathroom with glass door. I don't like towels hanging over the toilet...not next to- but right over the toilet!!. Difficulty ordering a morning paper for my room. Hotel lacked friendly atmosphere.

Slept well in a comfortable bed, good size TV. Cooking facilities well stocked. Plenty of nearby restaurants, chemists, Coles. High standard of cleanliness.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

I would stay at this Quest again. Thank you.
    • Studio

The walls were a bit thin. I don't really want to hear some guy above me go to the toilet, the morning alarm 2 doors away or the lift mechanic fixing the lift through the night. (Just my luck though.)

The room was very comfortable, large and lux. Great location with a variety of eateries to choose from. The underground parking was very convenient given there is no unmetered parking in the area. I must also give a big thank you for letting me park a little beyond checkout time so that I could have brunch with my daughter for her 21st birthday without worrying about metered parking. It was very nice to be greeted with a smile at the front desk.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

Decent location out of CBD if that's what you want. Service needs improvement. Nice room for money.
    • Studio

I waited 10-15 minutes to be served regarding a query at reception. A rude lady came up and insisted that after a two minute wait she be served before me. The young man at reception (afternoon of the 25/08/17) did tell her I was first but didn't protest when she still insisted that she be addressed first despite my lengthy wait. When he finally got to me I politely let him no how unacceptable and rude the situation was. Found hairs that weren't mine on the towels in the room. Girl of Indian appearance on my check in around 2:30pm 25/08/17 was not friendly or warm at all...maybe that's normal in Melbourne?

Location close to restaurants. Kitchenette was good especially because my Mojitos are bigger, better and cheaper than Melbourne cocktails 😜 Overall a nice room for the price.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

nice place
    • Studio

lay out of the room put the TV in a differnt section to the bed, woulf have liked to watch tv from bed. On saturday no issues with Hot water but on sunday, could only get warm water.

modern comfortable room, near shops and art centre, lots of parkng our the back and good mini bar range.

Browse Quest Hawthorn Traveler Photo Gallery