Reviews of Rydges Cronulla Beachside (formerly Eventhouse Cronulla) 4 stars

20-26 Kingsway, 2233 Cronulla, Australia

#4 of 8 hotels in Cronulla

• Queen Room with Ocean View

After booking through booking.com for $159.00 for three people the hotel then charged an extra $40.00 to make up the sofa bed for the third guest.

Position was great.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Noise outside in the park and the room was too hot for sleeping well. We could not leave the door open due to the noise.

Great location in Cronulla. The Friday noise across the street was quite loud and we could not control the heating - too warm for our comfort. Everything else was good for a night’s stay.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The only thing that we didn’t like was how cold the room was for some reason. It was a cold weather outside too. We couldn’t adjust the temperature from our room either. When we spoke to reception they were very quick to come up to our room with an extra blanket and portable heather.

Beautiful views from both front and back balconies. Was on the 10th floor in a corner 1 bed room suite. Quite big too.

• Standard Studio

The bathroom had no exhaust fan, there was only 1 wine glass, on tv there were only 2 Stations & no movies available. Parking cost an extra $20 for the night.

The view & location was amazing! The bed was comfortable & room nicely decorated

• Superior King Room

The rooms are small for the money. The carpets had a stain or two and the overall ambience is a little dated (despite being recently freshened). Flyscreens would be great on the balcony doors so they can be left open at night to listen to the ocean.

The Check in and Check out experience was 10/10. Staff were helpful and obliging. Hard to beat the location too.

• Standard Studio

Bed very soft. Only one bar of soap for shower and hand washing. Easily fixed. Should be standard to have 3 in a room.

The location is great. We had an ocean view. Well worth the extra money. Recently been refurbished looks fresh and bright which is very welcoming.

• King Room with Sea View

It would be great to display more details of breakfast around. There was no information so we went out for breakfast. Also a shame there was no bath in the room. $20 for parking on top of $300 for the room seems excessive.

Staff were all friendly and helpful. Nice bar area and great view. Good location; close to beach and town.

• Standard Studio

I didn’t like the fact that they have stickers of people in the lift, it kinda made me feel like I was in a backpackers hostel more so than a hotel. The fridge was leaking a little and I kinda felt that the place needed just a little bit more love

I liked how close it was too everything, the room was big, I didn’t have the best view, but I did like the space of the room, it did have a nice home away from home feeling, the bed was comfortable and the pillows were perfect, I loved the late check out of 1pm. The staff are friendly and attentive.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Rydges Cronulla Beachside is showing it's age. It's main attraction is that it is one of the few places in Cronulla that you can get this view and this close to the ocean otherwise everything else is not really value for money. If the ocean is the main attraction for your holiday you will have a great stay, if not I am sure you would get better value for money away from the beach front.

The main reason to stay at Rydges Cronulla Beachside is for the view. Go for apartments that have a full view of the ocean if you can. The next reason is for the convenience to the beach and shops. The staff were excellent and attentive. The ability to park underneath is also great.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

didnt realise hotel was so near to busy road view not as great as i had expected due to tall pine trees got parking ticket for not parking rear to kerb around the corner didnt know the area and hadnt noticed!

bed very comfortable

• Queen Room with Ocean View

The internet connection speed is not very stable. Cant not use the usb port and the HDMI port on the TV.

Fantastic view to the beach. excellent accessibility to local entertainment hot spots.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

The room had not been cleaned properly. Under the TV panel there was a dead cricket which had obviously been there awhile. Also there was quite a pile of weet bix on the floor under TV panel. There was also no plug for sink to wash up and no coffee pods. All except the plug was reported to reception.

It was very close to the beach and shops.

• King Room with Sea View

I understand out of your control but I found it very noisy but the position , staff ,the room comfort was very good. I would certainly stay there again.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

There were marks all over the carpet and no attempt had been made to clean them up. I have travelled all over the world and Australia and the condition of the carpet was something I would expect in a 3rd world country. Considering the state of the carpet I was very disappointed considering it cost us nearly $600 for 2 nights for the room.

• King Room with Sea View

The carpet had quite a lot of stains. The bathroom was great but could really do with some shelving up the wall next to the sink- as the two basins take up quite a lot of space and there wasn't anywhere to leave toiletries & make up etc. A rail for the hand towel to go on would also be more practical than having it take up precious space sitting on the vanity. Parking an obvious issue- maybe a little more info on the website with suggestions on where as I understand there isn't really much you can do about it!

The room was well layed out with modern & comfy furniture & fittings. Room service was prompt. Loved the option to opt out of turndown service. Staff were very friendly & informative, and the bar staff were very obliging to our party!

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Was only one bowl and one plate in the room but two of everything else. Curtains weren’t blockout so was woken up at sun up with room filled with light - wasn’t the plan after having had a late night :(

Was lovely to have a kitchen sink and microwave in the room

• Standard Studio

was expecting a water view - instead was given a room facing a block of units - no lights over the bed - on room light switches near the bed - had to walk to the door to turn off the lights then back to the bed in darkness - no instructions on how to use the coffee machine - no mini bar prices - Room rate should include parking

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Being first sent to a room where there was a known pre existing a/c problem, thus causing us to pack up & be moved to another room

Position of the hotel with excellent views

• Superior Queen Room with Ocean View

Carpet in the room was stained but at least vacuumed. Cushions on the bed have seen better days. Blaring loud music in the cafe made it hard to talk.

Staff at reception were great. Fast check in & out. Beautiful views over Cronulla beach. Lovely fresh beach vibe in the public areas. Rooms basic but clean & comfortable.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

We had to change room as the air conditioner was unserviceable we were given a cart to help but then left to it. I am 84 and not all that well. We could of done with some help?

Service was excellent

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Aircon wasn’t working in our room, but that’s the first time it hasn’t worked in over 10 stays at this property. They quickly organized another room (which was nicer too).

Excellent bed Breakfast has improved since last visit The decor is looking great too since last visit The bar has a great vibe, and excellent cocktails

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Didn’t get the room level I wanted and paid for. Cigarette butts were on the floor of our verandah, no lighting in the room, too expensive for poor comfort. Fridge too little to put things in.

Good location! Bed was comfortable.

• Standard Studio

It was noisy from the back lane with people screaming out. We stayed in the 4th floor.

A little noisy at night from the backl lane. My husband and l both woke to very noisy people in the lane.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

I booked 6 rooms for my family. Upon check-in I paid for all 6 rooms on my credit card through 2 transactions. After successfully checking into my room, I was advised all rooms were paid for and my family could check in when they arrived. Staff reassured me all rooms were paid for. The following day when I checked out, I was advised they only charged for 5 rooms. I paid the remaining room on my credit card. Each time a transaction was complete I was charged a fee (x3)

Location of the hotel was fantastic. Restaurants & bars were very close, all walking distance. The hotel itself was beautiful and the rooms were nice with comfy beds.

• Standard Studio

The balcony looked over the back of shops, and the rubbish bins. It was very noisy with people yelling in the laneway, glass bottles being emptied in the bins at midnight, garbage truck emptying the bins at 7:00am. The building was noisy as well with doors banging.

The location was great. 11:00am checkout.

• Standard Studio

We were on level 2 at the back of the hotel , the noise was absolutely horrendous at night we were still awake at 2am.

Breakfast was great, staff were polite and helpful, location superb.

• King Room with Sea View

Restaurant information in room states Breakfast open until 11am Sunday. We made plans according to this - staff had food cleared away by 10 ( no new food produced after 9.40am) Could not find staff to check time with, went to reception, they did not know the time it closed and sent me back to the restaurant, when the staff appeared, they told me I should tell reception that the time is not incorrect - really? very unprofessional- we then paid $73 for the privilege. Having said all that Shelly on Reception, check us in and out and was delightful. fabulous staff member.

room was fine, bed comfy, housekeeping staff very helpful.

• King Room with Sea View

Great position with beach views. Free use of bikes, but you are not allowed to ride them on the walking tracks which the staff failed to tell us, but walkers went to great extent to tell us we not welcome on the walking tracks ( once known in Melbourne as bike tracks)

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Multipul Stains on our doona! Finger marks on light switchs. Very greasy marks over hotel info folder. Didn't accommodate enough soap for 2 guests for 2 showers.

Our view. Complementary drink for our 50th Wedding Anniversary.

• Standard Studio

The room was old, dated, no toilet lid for some reason?? Carpet covered in stains, not enough towels left despite telling them there would be 3 in the room. There was nightclub noise until all hours and the road noise was very loud. It was definitely overpriced for what we got.

The staff we’re amazing very lovely and accommodating, the breakfast was delicious

• Standard Studio

My room was a very very poor excuse for a room, that I believed I had paid the same price as other rooms. I turned on the air conditioning what a mistake the noise that came out of the vent was beyond noisy, I rang the front desk and ask if something could be done, sure they sent a plumber who was very helpful but could only spray the blades and hit with a hammer fixed not and I had to endure the smell of the spray all through the room,as I was leaving to go out I informed front staff that the noise was just as bad,would be fixed, got home at 10.30 told it was all fixed no it wasn’t. At 12.00am after not able to sleep I again rang front desk to be told that someone would come and fix it clearly that was not going to be possible I then asked for a fan. A very rude and abusive man arrived with a fan yelling at me and demanding were the power points were,I was so taken back I couldn’t answer him, so he shoved the fan between my side of the bed and the wall,that clearly was not going to work,he then told me to open the doors for air I said I wasn’t comfortable with that as I had no screen doors and I was the second floor, he then scoffed at me and said that there were staff wondering around and I would be safe. By this time l was in tears as no one seemed to care and my night that I had been excited about had gone so sour. I then went down to the front desk and spoke to a very caring night manager and explained why I was so upset and ask him for an extension cord so I could use the fan. He then offered me a 50% off my cost of the room. Very kind but would have preferred a room that I thought I had paid for not the disabled room with no lid on toilet,no shower screen just a curtain that allowed water to run all over the, floor a room that I booked six months ago, clearly my booking was an overthought. This is the very first time that I have written a review but I believe you needed to know about this, the ball is in your court to do something about it or not.

• King Room with Sea View

That we couldn’t get any parking and had to park two blocks away from our unit.

The room was perfect had an awesome view and everything we needed, fantastic.

• Standard Studio

Formally known as Rydges Cronulla Beach and under that name it was looking a little tired and run down, so I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived! New decor all round and the bathroom even has a double sink now! Great stay!

• Superior Queen Room with Ocean View

Right from the beginning of house staff were very welcoming. We arrived slightly early before check in time but the receptionist was so accommodating and arranged check in immediately!The bed was very comfortable and waking up to the sea views was stunning! Also a great shower!

• Queen Room with Ocean View

That there was no desk in the room to use,the lounge and corner chair were very uncomfortable and the air conditioner was not cold enough,even though we turned it down to 15 degrees

Very comfortable bed and great view,carpet was nice and soft to walk on,great hairdryer!

• King Room with Sea View

the king bed was two king singles stuck together, I could feel the gap. there was cigarette butts left on the Veranda, we were charged double when we checked in and are currently waiting for your accounts department to reimburse us. There was no parking down stairs which is disappointing when you are paying 350 for 1 night. When we checked in the lady was less than welcoming to say the least.

the view, the ladies when we checked out were nice

• Queen Room with Ocean View

parking basement it need open spaces and have one way entrance and other way going out.

The kettle was not suitable to use because it has burned on the bottom inside of the kettle. so I missed out having cuppa of tea. also the parking down basement was confusing. it need more signs and where we are able to park day /night. It was very tight driving around the parking basement and my husband car got bump mark on his car it only because the car next to us was too close to the line.

• Superior Queen Room with Ocean View

Everything! This hotel needs urgent attention. This hotel also needs to be cleaned head to toe as its filthy and run down !

I had the worst experience at this hotel! The room and hotel itself was very run down and dirty. The bed was very uncomfortable. The pillows were so thin and also uncomfortable. There were no extra pillows or blankets. My bathroom had mold! and a lot of it! The air conditioner didn't work properly and was leaking water continuously. We paid for parking but couldn't use it at one stage as they overbook the parking for more than they can accommodate. We had to park in front of another car and had to move it when the other patron wanted to leave. This was ridiculous! The buffet breakfast was a joke! Not much variety at all.We arrived a little late for breakfast so nothing was refilled and very little left if at all. They offered sloppy mushrooms, scrambled eggs, bacon and baked beans. We had two selections of fruit and a couple juices. there was a little bread to offer which was near two dirty old toasters. Coffee was not included in our breakfast buffet - that had to be purchased separately!!!! (that is also ridiculous) Drinking water wasn't anywhere to be seen so I needed to ask for water at the bar! The staff was not the friendliest or accommodating. When I complained all they could say is sorry you feel that way!!!! For the price, I paid it was not even close to what I got! This hotel is very misleading in its advertising (Boutique by the beach.) This was far from it! I would like a refund as I didn't get what I paid for! I am very disappointed. I rate this hotel no stars at all and will NEVER be back!

• Standard Studio

There was a Nespresso machine which is great but they had cheap pods which caused some issues with the machine.

It was a lovely spacious room. It is a high end hotel but has a homey feel, with some personal touches.

• King Room with Sea View

Breakfast was a little average. A bit disappointed it wasn’t included in the room rate for the quality of the food and selection.

Awesome spot! Rooms were lovely.

• Superior Queen Room with Ocean View

I cannot believe in a Hotel my family has stayed in for Xmas & birthdays over the years has become so inattentive to thier clients. I live at Mudgee now & feel sooo dissatisfied with the lack of customer service i.e. being able to dine in your restaurant or even have a coffee downstairs. Sorry we will never come back & if anyone asks how it was I will tell the truth...Wow I was so excited to stay for my Birthday but it just kept going downhill from Saturday. I hope u take this on board & maybe accomodate your customers a lot better.

I loved the room!! It was wonderful & getting a bottle of bubbles was very thoughtful. Some of the staff were very nice & your cleaners were really lovely.

• Superior Queen Room with Ocean View

Needs upgrading of furniture especially the bed , uncomfortable and gave me back ache. Tea was awful , bought our own.

Fantastic location and reception staff excellent

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Noise from the road and bars. The hotel could do with double glazing

Location is excellent near the beach and paved shopping/restaurant st. Free Bikes to use. Staff are excellent

• Standard Studio

SHOWER CUBICLE: Nowhere to store shower gel, soap, shampoo, anything...no provision for storage within the shower cubicle except the FLOOR...??? BATHROOM: Not enough shelf space for toiletries around the vanity basin area, especially for two people, so it’s on top of the stool or the FLOOR AGAIN. ONE ONLY towel rail on the back of the bathroom door... when the bathroom door is opened the towels rest up against the toilet...??? Very poor bathroom comfort & convenience level & poor hygiene level with towels. The bathroom looks nice but...not guest friendly/convenient Shelving Tower/half tower inside wardrobe would be more convenient for storage of folding clothes instead of having to leave them in our luggage Parking at $20 per night is an added cost when you’re not in a position to be able to move your vehicle & find an alternative car space every 2 hours during the day.

The location was great, the beds were comfy, TV had convenient swivel & Foxtel a plus. On site bar with happy hour and nice meals was appreciated. Staff all friendly, efficient and helpful.

• One-Bedroom Suite

All staff were fantastic - so helpful, polite and professional - I had many requests prior to arriving and whilst on my stay - they were exceptional in delivery of every single one - the hotel just had a great vibe - really look forward to my next stay.

Everything was perfect

The seaview, the location, the pool, the parking. Beautiful large room with beachy decor and a sea view, what's not to like. Walking distance to beach and restaurants. This hotel is fabulous

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Sliding door only opened enough to just get out onto balcony -(probs with salt air on metal). Think there could have been more choices offered at buffet breakfast.

Bed was very comfortable. Room décor lovely. View great.

• Standard Studio

A bit dated in the bathroom - a shower curtain! Haven't seen one of those for years!! Could do with a simple update with a glass screen and it would be so much nicer and stops the floor from flooding with water. Our room 209 overlooked the back of the local shops/restaurants and it was really noisy at night through to 2am and then started again at 6am!

Good location near the beach, nice large room and clean.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Having to pay for carparking!! Room very noisy due to having balcony door open. Small consession for having fresh air in room

Clean.light.bright and loved view Excellent location. Never stayed there before.

• Standard Studio

That I had to pay $20 for parking and don’t recall anything about that at time of booking. Competition across the road does not charge for parking. Town view rooms at lower levels look into alley and back of shops.

Great location. Pleasant enough but some of the small touches done in renovations a bit corny.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

There was a huge stain on the carpet outside the bathroom door. At first I thought it was from a previous overflow from bathroom but on the 2nd day the stain was wet... must be a leak somewhere below the carpet as I know there was no water that came from the bathroom.

The view and the proximity to beach and shops

• One-Bedroom Suite

The price was a joke for what you got. I travel a lot, and when I pay $350 per night plus parking, I’m expecting an updated comfortable room. It was very dated, the bathroom looks like it was last renovated in 1990, the fold out bed for my kids was like a ski slope. The dining table was more the size of a lamp table. Decor was so dated. Completely overpriced, plus had to pay for parking on top of it. Will never stay there again unless the price was $150 less per night. Then I would say I got what I paid for.

Location was great and front foyer was pretty. Apart from that there’s nothing else.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Only would have liked some drawers in the bedroom and no fan in bathroom

We stayed for four nights and had a 1 bedroom suite on the 8th floor and it was fantastic. 180 degree view of the ocean, great watching the waves roll in, the surfers and kite surfers - it was very windy weather! Lounge area has plenty of comfy seating with more on the balcony. The bed was comfy with lots of hanging space but would have liked a couple of drawers as well. Cleanliness +++ The pool are was fine, but maybe the pool needs a bit of a refurb. Sun lounges comfy. We ate dinner in the restaurant and it was excellent. Staff were always friendly and helpful. Location is definitely the best, so close to all other restaurants, patrolled beach across the road and 10min walk to station (we had to travel two days to Sutherland for business meeting). Had a great time and would stay here again

• Queen Room with Ocean View

I would have liked better stronger lighting in the room and bathroom. I like subdued lights when I'm relaxing but I also want the option to be able to switch on brighter lights when I need to I apply my makeup and want to see things more clearly in the room and bathroom.

The views are stunning,the beach is about 20 metres from the hotel,the shops are at the doorstep,everything is conveniently close so that you don't need a car and the cinema is right next door,there are numerous restaurants,coffee shops,chemists,supermarkets and everything is at your doorstep. The people are friendly and helpful and it's a relaxed environment.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Bedding size that was offered on the website.

The room was spacious clean & bright after a refurbishment. We last stayed in 2014 when it was looking very tired. Onsite parking although was extra was very convenient as every thing we want to do was in walking distance.

• Standard Studio

Toilet seat was broken, but that was all.

The staff at Cronulla are outstanding, we had our fathers 90th there last year in a function room, outstanding service. This trip was no different, such consistently high service.

• King Room with Sea View

Air conditioner noisey, a lot of street noise ( loud cars and motorbikes, loud music from several nearby venues) , very basic room for its high price.

Clean room, comfortable bed, friendly staff.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Street between hotel and beach is quite noisy Committing distance to Sydney Central station is 1 hour by train

Close to the Cronulla Beach On the doorstep to Cronulla Main Street with many shops and restaurants Rooms with seaview

• Queen Room with Ocean View

The room was very dirty you could hardly see out of the windows and the glass looked like it had not been cleaned for years. They told us this can not be cleaned, you could pay me all you need is a bucket of soapy water and a hose and I could have that glass sparkling. We have a glass pool fence and that is how we keep it immaculate. The carpet's were stained and the walls, door handles and light switches had dirty marks all over them. I asked if I could get some cleaning wipes and the cleaner that was sent to the room said no and walked out, so I went to the shop and bought my own cleaning wipes and came back and cleaned the door handles, light switches and the benches and wardrobe door. The wardrobe door was not on it's hinges when we arrived and staff had to fix that, the pillows were terrible and very worn out.

We loved the location and the view was amazing. The New Zealand lady on front reception on 30/12/17 was lovely and helpful however, the cleaning staff were not helpful or friendly at all.

• Standard Studio

Surcharged of American Express is 3.4%, too high. Staff did not mention this charged before payment.

Bed and Bath room are clean. View and location is good and close to beach.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Bed could have been bigger i.e. a King or Queen would have been perfect for the room. I think we only had a Double bed :-( Also, glass on doors and balcony would be better if cleaned.

Location; interior design & decor

• One-Bedroom Suite

The Air-Conditioner in the room worked, but could certainly do with a Upgrade. The carpets on the floor looked as though they could do with a "GOOD Steam Clean" as they were very badly marked particularly in the kitchen area.

The walking distance location to mall for local shopping and train station excellent. Views over the Ocean from 9th Floor SUPERB..... Balcony on both sides of suite not only gives wonderful views, but clear fresh breeze from the ocean kept the rooms cooler at night. The beds were very comfortable including the pull out sofa. All utilities needed, including toaster/jug/cutlery and coffee facilities were available in the room. The reception/house keeping staff were extremely helpful and polite.

• Superior Queen Room with Ocean View

Grossly understaffed. Resulted in cancelling meals, making other arrangements. The staff were very helpful, but could not cope! Senior management/owners don’t deserve to keep the quality of staff that they have

Lovely room, food was exceptionally good. Staff very polite and helpful.

• Superior Queen Room with Ocean View

I found broken glass on the floor in the restaurant area the morning of our checkout so I am assuming it was from a function the previous night. And while we were eating our breakfast a young staff member was moving tables and chairs which was very noisy so we moved inside.

When I booked I wasn't told you had to book for the parking so was very disappointed.

• King Room with Sea View

Grouting in shower no mirror in main area one piece soap sharing between basin and shower need for more adaquate shower mat

View location aircon tv bed lift reception balcony lighting key off beach access quietness servicing of room

• Standard Studio

I stayed in 1105 the next door room 1106 on the Friday night had so many comings and goings it was a joke even at 3.00 am and some the next morning , there was no noise from the room but the constant door closings were very load with no effort to minimise noise, this resulted in a broken sleep

Room was excellent

• Queen Room with Ocean View

The price v the standard of the room just didn't make sense. The room is old and needs a revamp badly. A lick of paint doesn't cover it up. The price was city prices and compared to the modern hotel you get when staying in the city for the same price, it's just not worth it.

The location was perfect for what we wanted. The view from the room was lovely.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

There was no fan in the bathroom or window to open. The light on the tv was really bright but couldn’t turn it off, there was also a flashing light on the smoke alarm above the bed that was a bit annoying. There was never any staff at reception and when someone would appear they didn’t know what to do so had to always had to wait for someone else to help.

The room setup was nice and the little extras were great. The view was amazing. The air conditioning was very handy and quiet. The room as nice and dark for a sleep in.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• King Room with Sea View

Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Allowed us to park early and contacted us when room was available for check-in. Extremely comfortable king bed

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Felt that no room service between certain times bit of a nuisance . Plus parking at Cronulla non existence , so you need to pay the $20 parking hotel fee is so worth it. Even though the parking is tight down there

The friendliness of the staff & freshness of the hotel .

bed was way too soft

Great view. Like the easy parking. 24 hour desk is good. Bathroom was a lot cleaner than last time I was there so great improvement

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Was worst hotel experience have ever had - horrendous. Eventhouse trying to run a nightclub / function centre without having given any thought about excessive noise and drunk guests disturbing all the other paying guests in the hotel - got no sleep which stuffed our enjoyment of the wedding celebrations we were attending. Needs serious upgrade of soundproofing and parking facilities - street noise, broken aircon, other guests banging doors and talking, no where to park.

The bed was OK when we were able to sleep

• One-Bedroom Suite

The room could be made to feel a little more homely. The stand by light on the tv in the bedroom was extremely bright with no way to turn it off or cover it

We booked a room here to stay after our wedding. The staff were friendly and we were welcomed with a bottle of champagne on the house at arrival which was a nice touch.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

No parking available despite booking several rooms. Had to park miles away. Sneaky extra charges on credit card - no idea what for?? Very noisy - don’t stay here if you want to sleep!!! Apparently it’s ok for functions to go after midnight and then continue in rooms for a few more hours.

Beds were comfy.

• Queen Room with Ocean View

Despite booking 4 rooms for our wedding function, we were unable to get any parking!!! There was no option to select parking on the booking app and when we spoke to the receptionist, a few days before our stay, he informed us there was no parking available. He was flippant and had a care-factor of zero. Also, despite booking more than 6 months in advance, we were in the bottom level rooms (level 2 and 3) above a 30th birthday function that played doof- doof music until well after midnight and then continued to party on in their rooms for several more hours. So our wedding party was exhausted before we even had our function the next day.

Bed was comfortable. Shower had good water pressure.