Reviews of Rydges North Sydney 4 stars

54 Mclaren Street , North Sydney , North Sydney, 2060 Sydney, Australia

#195 of 306 hotels in Sydney

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

6.0
    It was convenient but that might be your only reason to stay.
    • Queen Room with City View

The lighting in the room was appalling. The AC was hard to control, too cold and then too hot....should it be that difficult (could have even me). Bed linen didn’t fit the bed, so ruffled uncomfortably. Room looked drab and dated, but I imagine a refurbishment would be a mammoth task. Regarding breakfast - fruit was nice, but would be easier if it were chopped smaller. Muesli was poor - no seeds or nuts, just porridge and the occasional raisin. Provision of tea etc....choice of herbal/fruit teas was minimal, only camomile. Cups are minute, mugs would be better. I was told carrying hot water was unsafe for staff, but carrying the overfull takeaway cups looked as unsafe to me. Breakfast menu card was not replaced for the second morning - not hard for me to ask for it, but it would have been a disaster had I not noticed. Last time I stayed I was charged for using the minibar when I hadn’t (for a KitKat bar!), so was nervous about coming again.

Cheerful staff even tho’ they were stressed and busy. Really enjoyed the club sandwich etc.....it was great. Room service lady was so helpful when she realised she had delivered the wrong cereal - really kind. The dining/kitchen staff were equally as helpful and cheerful over the phone and provided extra herbal teas when I asked - and added a smiley face note to the tray. Thanks.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Booked a City view room had a view of a gravel rooftop and...
    • Queen Room with City View

Booked a City view room had a view of a gravel rooftop and two tops of 'city building's' questioned this on checkout and was told you were in a city view room!

Too hot to sleep.
    • Executive Queen Room

My room was really hot during the night making it difficult to sleep. I attempted to adjust the air conditioner but it didn't make any difference.

location and price

Great spot when visiting North Sydney area.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Great views of the harbour. The location was close to the city, Neutral Bay & Luna Park, all the locations we were visiting. Liked that we were offered a $20 breakie at checkin. Always after a bonus.

Comfortable bed
    • Queen Room with City View

Unfriendly staff at check in, rooms dated and more wear and tear than expected. Couldn’t find a way to play music with old technology in room

Comfortable bed

I guess it just has enough of what i need to do a little...
    • Executive Queen Room

I think the breakfast range was good, but everything just wasn't quite hot enough for me. I'm not sure why breakfast isn't included in Accorplus reward/discounts - that seems weird.

I guess it just has enough of what i need to do a little business trip. Relaxed and quiet bar. Evening meals in the restaurant were good. I like the option to not have your room serviced in exchange for a $10 voucher off food and beverages. There were always cab at the rank outside when I needed them.

I got a referral email from your site that offered 20...
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

I got a referral email from your site that offered 20 dollars per referral, ended up having about 16 friends booking by me sending the link to them, but got nothing

The location suited my work
    • Queen Room with City View

The staff didn’t seem to work together. The restaurant staff were rude and delivered a raw hamburger after waiting 1.50 hours.

The location suited my work

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Good but Older Hotel
    • Queen Room with City View

The hotel and rooms are a little dated. I don't like showers over the bath. Climbing in and out is potentially dangerous. Most modern hotels no longer have this arrangement. The hotel location was not ideal for me.

Comfortable bed. Room was clean with a good range of facilities.

Decent hotel in excellent location.
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

Decent hotel for short stay but getting old. The staff are friendly but not beyond expectations. The rooms are outdated but adequate. Air conditioning needs maintenance. Disappointing that TV has no Foxtel news stations as this is standard in most city hotels.

Really good especially as we we with other family and it was great for our purpose

A repaint is needed especially door in bathroom, it looked a bit shabby an easy fix to bring it in line with the overall vibe of the place

Location, easy parking, good breakfast. Room had everything that you need

Good location! Finishing touches not there!
    • Queen Room with City View

Room was comfortable but dated! Pillows were very flat and uncomfortable however when we asked for better pillows we got one!

Location was great excellent

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

We enjoyed our stay but a few things didn’t work for us.
    • Queen Room with City View

After reporting the heating didn’t work we did receive a little heater and extra blankets however the air conditioner was not checked or fixed the following day. The room was not serviced on our final night but fresh towels were given when we asked for them.

The bed was very confortable and the ocean view room was quite spacious. We asked to move rooms due to noise and the staff were very helpful.

rooms were comfortable and not too small, bed were very...
    • Executive Queen Room

very noisy building site on one side of the hotel, we had to ask to move room, which they enabled us to do with a small upgrade to harbour view room. Hotel is old and bathrooms need updating

rooms were comfortable and not too small, bed were very good. Had coffee machine in room, however coffee pods were a bit bland.

Julie from Melbourne
    • Twin Room with City View

We had a problem with a flickering light on last night, moved to new room but had queen instead of twin beds & had to end up with a roller bed.

Staff at check in were friendly, dining facilities & food were good.

Fairly clean.
    • Queen Room with City View

Building/rooms old and need refurbishing, poor lighting in the room. Noisy construction site next door working from 7am until early evening. I was charged for a dinner I didn't have at the restaurant - this was sorted but keep your receipt if you pay for your meal upfront.

Fairly clean.

Relaxing stay with a beautiful view!
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

At this point, I really can't think of anything we weren't happy with.

The rooms are quite old fashioned, however there wasn't that old and dingy feeling like other places. Our room was clean, comfortable & bright. The view of Sydney Harbour was beautiful, especially from the balcony. The sofa bed was already made up on arrival which was nice too. Staff were helpful & polite.

Clean simple accommodation perfect for an overnight stay...
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

No lights in the room. Only lamps. Made it very hard to see

Clean simple accommodation perfect for an overnight stay before an event in the city. About 1km walk( note uphill if carrying big bags can be quite hard ) to hotel. Staff were delightful

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Thoroughly disappointing room and food; convenient location.
    • Queen Room with City View

I booked a room claiming a “park view”, which unfortunately only looked into a giant pit, currently a construction zone for a new building/cranes almost as tall as my 8th storey windows. Notice of this online on the booking information would have been nice, so I knew when deciding whether to upgrade to a harbour view. Do not order room service dinner at this hotel - I was shocked at what I was served after ordering what claimed on the menu to be a “wood fired” pumpkin, feta and pine nuts pizza with buffalo mozzarella. An accurate description would have been “prepurchased supermarket grade white pizza base with a few ieces of steamed pumpkin on tomato base, pre-OVEN baked, refrigerated, covered with another layer of supermarket mozerella and then Parmesan cheese, before being RE-BAKED (under the first layer parts were still cool from cold storage), with a few pine nuts and a couple of crumbs of feta cheese thrown on top. The hotel should be emarassed at what came out of their kitchen...needless to say I didn’t eat breakfast at the hotel. I can’t not mention the poorly lit room...staying by myself I found this actually felt unsafe/offputting. The only light I had in my bedroom was one of the 2 bedside (wall) lights - ver faint. Would it hurt to have one decent light in the room? At night the entire room was dim which made the place feel dodgy. The flooring and walls in this room didn’t help as damaged and stained/dirty. Fortunately, staff are friendly and the location is central.

This hotel was centrally locates and just around the corner from a netting I needed to attend. Good to have onsite parking. Comfortable bed/pillows okay.

Overall a nice place to stay, and I will note to request a larger bed next stay.
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

The bed was too small for my wife and I. I ended up sleeping on the lounge / sofa. The TV was recessed into the wall a fair distance from the seating area which made viewing distant. Perhaps a larger TV or closer seating? No chairs on the balcony to sit and enjoy the view.

The room was very efficient, and the lounge room area was very spacious. The sofa was comfortable, which was good as I had to sleep on it. The balcony was nice and so was the view :)

The hotel is a little outdated and could use a renovation...
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The hotel is a little outdated and could use a renovation but it was exactly what we needed - a bed for the night. There is free untimed parking on Elliot Street on weekends so it's worth checking that out before paying $29 per night to park at the Rydges. My partner went down to reception to ask for a knife to cut some nibbles in our room and the staff were very hesitant to give him one and said they could come up and cut whatever we needed - a 33 year old man was not trusted with a butter knife...

Excellent bed!
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Bathroom dated with cracked tiles, cracked washbasin. Impossible to get right water temperature in shower with only a trickle of water coming out of the shower head.

Excellent bed!

Convenient and affordable
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The room exhaust fan was on a timer so we could not turn it off. When you first hear it upon entering you think something needs to be turned off. However, they do turn off automatically around 9.30pm.

It is a very good location. Close to the city but much more affordable. Older hotel but well maintained and comfortable. Our room had a nice outlook to the east and parts of the harbour.

Nice
    • Queen Room with City View

Only that some constructions were going on even at late time

The hotel was good with calm quiet ambiance , little bit away from the open areas but the food was excellent the BF was very nice with variety of options and fruits and fresh juices too I like that they had offer to redeem for every day you spare up the room services

Reasonable priced room for business travel.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The bathroom in my room was not cleaned properly. The room was full of cigarette smoke which almost triggered my asthma. They apparently had used some deodorizer to mask the cigarette smoke smell in the bathroom but the smoke smell remained. The main room was ok. At the end I had to ask them to let me use another bathroom in another room. They would have let me swap to a room with city view but I booked a Harbour view room and they did not have another one with the Harbour view. All in all, the location would be more suitable for business travel given its location. It is pretty quiet at night in north Sydney. I would have booked somewhere in Darling Harbour next time. The driveway to go into the car park was very steep and I had to insert my card to open the door so had to stop in the middle of a steep slope.

Reasonable price for a harbourview room

Great hotel for families in an excellent location.
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

I still don't know why hotels charge extra for parking.

Staff were very helpful and even allowed us a late checkout so we didn't have to take our 2 kids under 2 to the airport 7 hours before their flight. Everything was handled very well, the rooms are clean and well appointed and have everything you need. North Sydney oval is a good 6 iron away and very easy to get to. It's a short walk into North Sydney which has lots of shops and bars and anything else you need. The train station is a 10 minute walk.

Relaxing and Enjoyable weekend away..
    • Queen Room with City View

Not enough tempting options for meals..

Room was clean and tidy friendly staff- I love the option to opt out for room cleaning and saving $10 on your food and beverages..( the option is avail 2 or more nights stay) convenience to local attractions and markets.. The parking option is great as is costly to park off street..My husband and I enjoyed our stay. Thank you

Great for a short stay, comfy beds, great staff, close to local restaurants
    • Queen Room with City View

Shower hose unable to be repositioned so a little awkward to shower as water spray very close to the wall.

Comfortable beds, great location, great wifi

The tariff was over-priced for the confined bedroom and bathroom and dated facilities.
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

The room is overdue for a renovation OR the tariff needs to come way down to reflect the less than 4 star facility. Stepping into/ out of shower over bath would be quite a challenge for the elderly or those with less mobility. Room size was ‘tight’.

The restaurant and bar are nicely appointed, comfortable and have a nice atmosphere. Car park is easily accessed and not too cramped.

4.0
    Very ordinary, couldn’t wait to check out.
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

The property is in desperate need of a complete renovation and update. The rooms were dated, dirty, carpet staining, dirty marks on walls and doors, the innersprings could be felt by our children so one of them got into bed with us. The lighting was dismal and minimal. Our bed was also uncomfortable. The cheapest softest pillows combined with the bed provided a very ordinary sleep. I would never stay there again nor recommend this property to anyone.

Overall disappointment
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The overall Room cleanliness, bathrooms need renovation and updating, harbour views weren’t much of a view

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great with lots of variety.

Friendly and welcoming
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Fire alarm really upset my son. Also wish they would have informed me that winterland was on right behind the hotel.

Friendly and welcoming Great location

Rydges Review
    • Twin Room with City View

The extra charges for parking are a bit excessive when you're paying to stay there it should be included.

The staff were helpful, and friendly The rooms were comfortable. Breakfast was delicious.

Was a great weekend away and the markets across the road on the Saturday morning were great!
    • Queen Room with City View

paying for parking. In the middle of a heap of construction.

Check in was fast and after I mentioned it was my husband's birthday we were offered a free bottle of wine.

Great location, old hotel but great value for money
    • Queen Room with City View

The rooms are very old but for the value for money it is an excellent choice for a one night layover.

This hotel is very well placed in North Sydney. Quick to every location in the city. Value for money is outstanding.

Enjoyable would definitely return.
    • Queen Room with City View

The internet was very slow, had to give up eventually. Departure staff was pretty disappointing very indifferent.

Arrival staff were extremely nice and upgraded my room so I could enjoy a balcony. The room was spacious and very clean although decor was a little dated it was very comfortable. I really enjoyed having a bath.

The location was perfect for our needs.
    • Queen Room with City View

The location was perfect for our needs. We live in the Blue Mountains, 100 Kl. west of Sydney, and come to Sydney at least twice a month. Rather than do the round trip on the same day, we sometimes prefer to stay in a hotel. This was the first time we have used Rydges North Sydney, and it was a pleasant surprise. A large room with a view, comfortable bed and clean bathroom. The staff service was wonderful. We had a small issue with the A/C, as the heating was not working. A call to the front desk met with an immediate explanation and response. A portable rom heater and extra blanket were delivered to our room within minutes, and all was well.

Average, may affect my choice to stay there next time.
    • Queen Room with City View

The heating in the room was very poor, maybe I should say, what heating! I had the heating up to 28degress and the air wasn't warm at all, wouldn't have been 10 degrees! And as it was winter and the doona cover wasn't very good, I kept waking up feeling very cold! One of the worst sleeps I've had in a long time! And very noisy people on the room next door with kids didn't help either!

Coffee and tea in the morning and the fridge had a lot of items in it. And a game of sticks! Dinner from kitchen is good, and a relaxing atmosphere.

Very spacious room & ideal for a short stay.
    • Queen Room with City View

Not enough lighting in the room! I had to use my phone torch to find things in my bag as the only lights were dim bedside ones and a lamp near the tv.

Very spacious room with excellent lighting in the bathroom for putting on makeup. Great shower. Best sleep I’ve ever had in a hotel! Bed was so comfy.

Wonderful, just what we needed. Thank you Tunde and Rydges North Sydney.
    • Queen Room with City View

The first room we were put in smelled like straight bleach and was a little underwhelming. Tunde made sure we were put in a different room that had an even better view!

Tunde at reception was absolutely fantastic. It was my partner's 30th birthday and she made sure our night was really special and helped us with every question and concern. She truly went above and beyond.

Arrived at midnight to check in and the room wasn’t ready...
    • Twin Room with City View

Arrived at midnight to check in and the room wasn’t ready and I had to wait an hour to check in. Also once in the room there was only a single bed when I booked a double room

Great area. Lovely walks and found a great cafe about 10 minute walk.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Staff were very helpful. Room was clean and tidy. The foyer and bar,meals area is average. It is an older hotel and although I would stay there again, there are areas that are tired and need updated.

Breakfast was lovely
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

States sydney harbour view. Its actually a view of rose bay. Lady on front counter wasnt friendly and room was dusty. Quilt was stained yellow from age and air con dirty

Breakfast was lovely

Great location, convenient to, but not in the CBD.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Great location, convenient to, but not in the CBD. View was spectacular. Room service was efficient and friendly and the food was fabulous. The staff were also friendly and efficient.

Short , sweet , comfortable and excellent location for North Shore reqiurements
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

Lack of crockery and cutlery . Kettle did not self turn off which is dangerous

Staff lovely room excellent size if you had children. Loved the little balcony if you were a smoker.Sofa bed very comfortable for our third guest. Bathroom was very clean which is imperative in any hotel. My only issue was we had one knife , two cups , two wine glasses and no drinking glasses between 3 adults . Good pub few minutes walk up the road

good deal at time of booking
    • Queen Room with City View

Room was freezing cold, heater appeared not to work, contacted reception after 2nd attempt and they offered portable electric heater which we accepted and it served its purpose

Breakfast buffet good

The room was clean and we were happy to see we received the...
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

My fiance an I were having dinner and some drinks down stairs when the lady who was taking food orders and bringing them out walked around with a dirty look on her face like she hated the job.. she then stuffed up both our orders that night and we also witnessed her take the wrong order to 5 other customers.. leaving the bartender Nick stressed because he was trying to track down people's orders an when he went to see what is happening she shouted at him in front of us an other customers leaving us all uncomfortable. The pizza we ordered was burnt and had hardly any toppings which I feel wasn't worth the money we paid for it as Well as some other things we purchased for room service. I deffinatly feel that a new chef is needed because last year the food was beautiful.!

The room was clean and we were happy to see we received the room we had last time. The staff kindly sent us a free bottle of wine knowing it was our anniversary which we think was very sweet.

Great location and rooms were comfortable.
    • Queen Room with City View

We booked two rooms as they didn't have a family room available - 2 adults and three children total however there was only a queen bed in each room - our 6 year old had to sleep on a chair and chaise - we asked for a blanket and sheet but only a blanket was supplied - not even unfolded. I'm not sure if booking.com didn't convey our details to the hotel properly or the hotel wasn't to it's usual standard as it was the long weekend and very busy. Normally it's a great place for families.

Great location and rooms were comfortable. Breakfast had good variety.

Tired hotel - save your money!
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

No reference to the booking on arrival at 9pm, when the reference was provided and acknowledged that the booking was there was told the room was not available. It only got worse claimed the booking was for 2 adult, showed the confirmation email which clearly stating it was for 2 adults and 2 children. Was told that because it was only 1 adult and the 2 children they would find us a room. Offered an Executive Room (same park side that was booked), at a reduced rate. Grumpy receptionist when the manager asked her to take a microwave to the room. What can I say about the room - hole in the ceiling panel, broken lamp and used pods in the coffee machine. - WIFI password didn't work. - room not serviced (despite being out of the room from 8am - 3pm and leaving the please make up my room sign out.

The breakfast was good and parking helpful given the rain! Leaving on the Monday

We had a good stay overall
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

No other blankets were available when ask for Towels were taken and not replaced for kids

I take more blankets if you want to be warm if using any beds beside the main bed otherwise good accommodation tax to darling harbour about 25 dollar Walk to train station a little far for little kids

Good, needs a little upgrade.
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

Air conditioning wasn’t working! A little cool in the evenings, poor ventilation in the bathrooms. T.V reception in bedroom not good.

Comfortable,location, friendly staff, value for money.

• Queen Room with City View

Room was extremely dark and musty, the bathroom was very out dated and mouldy in places. Not quite like the pictures. Not worth the money, have stayed in better for less.

Comfy bed

good location
    • Queen Room with City View

out dated bathroom when booking info said "modern ensuite" - "park view" was a construction site - room was musty (not good for allergies) - overall average stay for money paid.

good location

4.0
    disappointed for it was was Husbands BIRTHDAY PRESENT
    • Queen Room with City View

the bath room floor had black hair on it,shower was very hard to regulate the temp,We had loud noise going all night ,sounded like a blizzard ,so we had not much sleep,middle of the bed uncomforable.

breakfast buffet , good varity, Handy to theheart of the city.

Wonderful experience. I'd come back again.
    • Queen Room with City View

Nothing! I had an awesome stay!!

Well maintained property. Very quick check-in & check-out. The staff here is very helpful and courteous. Good, clean rooms with an excellent WiFi connection. Excellent breakfast with a generous spread of offerings. Be sure to ask for pre-booked breakfast that reduces your breakfast cost by almost 30%. Comfortable bed and quality toiletries.

The room design makes it feel spacious.
    • Twin Room with City View

We had a room that joining door (locked) to the next room. Because there is no soundproof e.g. curtain anything, conversation and music next door we experienced as if this was in our room. The extractor fan in the bathroom is not strong enough to clear the steam on the mirror.

It was great value for money for weekend in Sydney with our...
    • One Bedroom Suite with City View

Room service food was poor. It was disappointing that the restaurant was closed both nights

It was great value for money for weekend in Sydney with our grandchildren. Staff were mostly friendly and very helpful.

Clean & friendly
    • Queen Room with City View

Arrived after dark and the entrance to the Hotel was not easily spotted. Needs to be lit up a bit more.

Friendly staff, nice variety of options for breakfast.

Slept very comfortably.
    • Executive Queen Room

Pretty expensive considering it is not in the CBD or close to train. Also the bathrooms could do with a makeover. I wouldn't recommend the restaurant for dinner.

Slept very comfortably. I also liked their option to forfeit housekeeping from a green perspective

Good value for money hotel on the North Shore.
    • Queen Room with City View

Good value for money hotel on the North Shore. Building a little dated and tired, but overall a clean well maintained hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Easy to get to city or zoo from there, comfy bed
    • Queen Room with City View

Air con didn’t seem to work properly. Front desk staff weren’t helpful on checkin with regards to baggage. I have a fractured knee and when asked about someone to help with bags I was told to get a trolley. Even though staff could see me struggling with it they didn’t help. Thank you to the cleaner on the floor I was on who helped me and he unloaded my bags for me. Rooms are looking very tired. One cupboard door in kitchen area was broken. Restaurant is closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights so don’t expect to eat there.

Room was big and bed was very comfortable. I asked for walk-in shower and I got that.

Overall great, just frustrating listening the room above's showering
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The person above me decided to have a 2+ hour shower and all I could hear until 1.30am was the water going down the pipes, it was impossible to get to sleep. However, when I reported this to staff in the morning they lodged a maintenance request and apologised profusely.

The views were great, lots of space and comfortable room. The staff were lovely and helpful, could not fault them. Location was perfect for my work conference the next day.

3.0
    Uncomfortable
    • Queen Room with City View

The sheet and mattress protector didn’t fit the bed, they also had a hole in them. This made the bed extremely uncomfortable. Very noisy. If the building itself isn’t much , It’s the small things that can make a stay more comfortable. Rooms and foyer areas had layers of dust. Very noisy at night. It’s like a grinding noise all night long.

The room was dark enough

I was disappointed to pay as much as I did for facilities that were less than expected.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The towels had holes in them a light globe was blown and the price I paid was double what another person paid I was talking to. The harbour view means you see some water but not much more

I probably won’t travel back to Rydges North Sydney again
    • Executive Queen Room

The door needed a new battery to be able to open it. The garbage bins were not collected over the 2 days. Unable to purchase a coffee without having to buy a full breakfast. Air conditioning too hot overnight. Bathroom tiles were broken.

The view from the window

Everything was good except the beds!
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The beds! They were obviously very old so they need changing. I woke with a very sore back. The bed had big dents in the mattress, very uncomfortable!

Great location to Specialist Drs - 8 minutes walk.

We would come back, great value for a family and good location for us

Couldn’t get room service

This property was just as we expected - the staff esp Smrita in front desk was excellent, we ended up booking additional nights and came back the week later.

poor lighting.
    • Twin Room with City View

poor lighting. no pens or note paper, whilst there was a kettle there was no complimentary tea or coffee Felt like room had not been completely serviced

Room was nice, bathroom needs upgrade
    • Queen Room with City View

The bathroom was poor. The room had been upgraded but the bathroom had not been redone and was stuck in the 80’s. The shower curtain smelled and it made going into the bathroom unpleasant. The painting in the bathroom needs redoing as both it and the grout were showing signs of mould. The air conditioner was noisy so I turned it off

The bed and the room were great. Very comfy bed and pillows. Very nicely done refurb in the main room

Amazing, wonderful staff
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

I liked everything including the lovely Comfortable beds

The manager of reservations knew it was our wedding anniversary and unexpectedly surprised us with a lovely bottle of champagne in a bucket with two champagne glasses This was such a beautiful gesture I highly recommend this hotel 😊

The overall was avaerage.
    • Executive Queen Room

The bathroom was dirty and we paid for a room with a harbour view and we were on the opposite side and all we could see was a construction site.

The buffet was nice and the staff lovely

Will return.
    • Queen Room with City View

Good location, tucked away so it’s a little bit of peace in the normal hustle and bustle of Sydney. Easy walking to the railway and afforadable secure parking make this great place to base yourself.

Enjoy the stay my only problem was the park space was to small even with a little car .
    • Queen Room with City View

The parking in private car park was much to small as we had a small car we still had trouble ,if there would any reason that we would not book again this would be the reason,

The staff made you feel very welcome,and when asking for information was given that made it easy for you to enjoy your stay

Excellent and worthy of future stays.
    • Twin Room with City View

Nothing to complain about.

Quality food and comfort.Price was competitive. Close and convenient and quieter than staying on the busier south side of Sydney. Will be staying again in the near future and recommending to others. Thankyou

Disappointed
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Given a room next to 3 lift shafts first of all so asked to change room, the guy on reception wasn’t too keen on the idea. Eventually I got another room but for the money it was poor, very very noisy with the air con and not what I expected for almost £200 per night so I left the next morning and checked in to another hotel

Location was good