2. Australia hotel reviews
  3. New South Wales hotel reviews
  4. Sydney hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel

Reviews of Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

8 Arrivals Court, Sydney International Airport, Mascot, 2020 Sydney, Australia

#61 of 317 hotels in Sydney

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

The location is so very convenient.
    • Superior Queen Room

Room service breakfast a disgrace for a property of this caliber.It arrived stone cold, greasy and inedible. Coffee dreadful.Cost very high.

The bed was divine! Like climbing onto a cloud!

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

The hotel is just few steps away from the airport and miles...
    • Superior Queen Room

The hotel is just few steps away from the airport and miles away from the traffic People who work there is nice Room is so clean I had a relaxing day

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Great location was great for us. The pillows and the bed were the best I've ever had
    • Deluxe King Room - Airport View

Room service breakfast wasn't nice

We had to pick up family from the airport early in the morning it was the perfect location. We loved watching the planes coming and going and happy hour.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

aLL FINE
    • Superior Queen Room

I thought the snapper that I had in the bar area-not the restaurant- was dry and tough -it was a bit disappointing

BREAKFAST VERY GOOD THANKS-CRIOSSANTS FLAKY

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Brilliant place I would recommend
    • Superior Queen Room

The restaurant needs more on menu choices .

Really quiet comfy hotel . Lovely staff . Especially the sports bar team . They were very kind to me and gave me a glass of milk .

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

The location is why you come here, it’s right where a hotel...
    • Superior Queen Room

The walls are not soundproofed. All hallway noises, and the baby wailing in the next room could be heard clearly. We didn’t hear any airplane noises, so the outer walls and windows are soundproofed.

The location is why you come here, it’s right where a hotel is needed when staying at an airport.

No pressure
    • Superior Queen Room

We had an early international qantas flight therefore the convenience of the checkin across the road from the hotel (the chap who checked us in to our room told us about it) was an added bonus. We are from newcastle so being at the hotel the night before felt like we started our holiday a day earlier and we didn’t have to battle the Sydney traffic to the airport the morning of our departure. We have already told our newcastle travelling friends - we will be back

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Perfect one night stay between flights.
    • Deluxe King Room - Airport View

I always like at least 2 hand towels for 2 people but there was only 1 provided.

Room was clean, well-appointed. Location was great, right across the street from the terminal, easy walking distance. Room overlooked the airport so we could see all the plane activity. Rooftop bar gave an excellent view as well.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Everything was very convenient.
    • Superior Queen Room

Nothing that I can think of.

I was only there for a one night stay to fit in with flights. The bed was very comfortable, the restaurant was good and the staff were very pleasant.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Conveniemce can't be beat.
    • Superior Queen Room

No robes in the room and no bathtub. No fresh omelets at breakfast but otherwise no complaints.

Location is amazing. I could walk to check in the next morning with no stress or hassle. Breakfast starts nice and early.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Stayed here as flights were cancelled.
    • Superior Queen Room

Price is a little expensive

Stayed here as flights were cancelled. Free shuttle bus to the domestic airport which was good. They also accommodated us with an early check in,

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

The parking and signage were terrible.
    • Superior Queen Room

The parking and signage were terrible. Add to that roadworks which I know the hotel arent responsible for but when given instructions on parking we were sent on a wild goose chase due to the roadworks.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Arrived jet lagged and so tired but fell into a very comfortable clean bed, after a long hot shower.
    • Superior Queen Room

The car park lights, shining in our eyes, while in bed and having to draw the curtains. We were on 6 floor and needed and early start, after a long haul flight. This is not a big deal.... but we would have liked to open the curtains.

Position, position. I have used this hotel many times and it never disappoints. Staff are always friendly and bed comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Would have loved someone to have handed in the gold bangle I left in ladies in Restaurant.

We got what we wanted

Staff in particular. Meals were all good. We tried all cafe for toasted sandwiches and muffins, Touch & Go for drinks and an evening meal on the 3rd night of our stay we went to Restaurant on upper floor. Didn't try the Top Floor. Maybe next time

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Location is perfect with friendly staff.
    • Superior Queen Room

We paidv$160 for the same room 12 or so months ago- Has increased to $260 which of course is quite a substantial increase-particularly for retirees like us.

We have stayed before so knew what to expect.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Very nice, except for the terrible breakfast

The breakfast in our room was terrible. It was cold. The bacon was that dry and hard we couldn’t eat it. Breakfast brought youroverall score down. Time to change your breakfast chef.

The room, location, the bed and restaurant

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Great stay
    • Superior Queen Room

Rooms could have a bit more colour, they are very bland.

Great bar downstairs, restaurant was really good food was great. Room was nice and clean. Location is great.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Ideal for an early flight.
    • Superior Queen Room

A bit soulless but perfect if you need to stay at the airport.

Very convenient for international terminal, 2mins walk. Clean, well equipped and quiet rooms. Food and drink in bar not as expensive as many airport hotels.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Probably would not stay or recommend hotel
    • Superior Queen Room

Service and food quality at dinner was poor at best. meal and tea water were not hot waiter never checked back after delivering food. I left 2 article of clothing in room, returned following week to retireve and only my shirt was returned my down jacket, which was listed as in your found dept was on your computer screen was missing. No offer for anything, just shrugged their shoulders and said they did not understand what happened to it.

Food was good serviceas well at breakfast

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Suited my purpose of being at the airport early.

The bed was atrocious, the mattress is well past its use by date to the point where you feel like your going to roll off the side. Truly terrible.

Location was perfect, staff were welcoming and the check in and check out was easy.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

So convenient and super luxurious
    • Superior Queen Room

Food down in bar area was average. Other than that I liked every moment of my stay

Everything. It's convenient, has a nice bar area, staff are always happy to help, room is clean and luxurious, huge bathroom, mini bar, great hotel. Always enjoy staying there!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Would not stay there again
    • Superior Queen Room

Lack of information from staff as far as directing us to amenities. No parking discounts which meant that my accomodation which seemed reasonably priced was actually $51 dearer!!! Coffee facilities could be improved, I was only provided fresh milk for my coffee after I asked for it and it was given to me in a take away coffee cup. While shampoo and conditioner etc was supplied it was only enough for one person and there was only 1 small cake of soap in tbe whole place! Dissapointing......

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

The location is excellent.
    • Superior Queen Room

The cleanliness of the room was poor - long black hair in the shower and on the bedside table, the minibar counter and bedside tables dusty.

The location is excellent.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Expensive option, but hugely convenient.
    • Superior Queen Room

The room choice was an expensive option. However, for this trip I valued the convenience over less expensive options. I would certainly recommend where value is not the main driver of choice.

Ultra convenient location. Less than a two minute walk from the international airport.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Good value for money and ideally placed

No short stay parking for customers being dropped off by friends/relatives. This would enable a stressfree goodbye and refreshment break before their onward journey.

Ideally placed for easy transit to airport. Good facilities within hotel.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

More than just a great location.
    • Superior Queen Room

location was the most important reason for choosing this hotel but we were more than pleasantly surprised to find an excellent restaurant, good bar and comfortable bed. Only disappointment was that the rooftop bar was closed while we were there.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

great beds,lights extremely convienient. Easy walk to the airport for an evening meal.
    • Superior Queen Room

Room service food prices seemed rather exorbitant. $26 for a sandwich plus $4.50 for the tray!!! Bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Beds and reading lights brilliant! Just a short stroll to the International airport for an early morning flight the next day. Excellent.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Very good
    • Superior Queen Room

Very comfortable. The only issue was that I asked for an alarm wake up call for 3.30am and did not receive one. Fortunately I was awake!

Excellent location for Airport

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel, particularly if you have an early morning flight or pick up!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Only issue was that I was very excited to pick up my daughter from overseas having not seen her for a year, and didn't realise I had to validate my ticket at reception for the car park, cost me a small fortune as I stayed overnight!!

Location, staff, clean, price, were all fabulous!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Very clean and convenient stay for international travellers
    • Superior Queen Room

Not many options for vegan or vegetarian friendly foods on the room service menu (as we came in late it was too late to order from the restaurant)

Cleanliness, very close to international airport

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Good restaurant, close to airport and friendly staff with...
    • Superior Queen Room

Rooms were a little tired but still very comfortable.

Good restaurant, close to airport and friendly staff with rental car facilities directly underneath.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

great location; bar and restaurant needs improvement.
    • Superior Queen Room

dinner upstairs restaurant: staff walked right past us without looking to take our order; we had to ask someone to stop and take it. we were there around 9pm so it wasn't busy. staff seemed junior and inexperienced. it seemed as though they wanted to pack up and not engage with us. the bar on the ground level, no table service. no covered walkway to the hotel from the airport, so as it was raining, one gets wet!

the bed was very comfy and the family suite was great for the 4 of us. however there was only 2 shower caps and 2 cakes of soap available. the proximity to the airport was AAA+++

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

ok if you need to stay close to airport

see above

its proximity to the airport was the main and to be honest only real benefit. I don't really like hotels. No kettle / electric jug meant i couldn't even make myself a cup of tea. I left my trolley outside the room to find it had been removed in the morning so had to run to fetch another - staff could ask if you want the trolley left if leaving early in the morning. The menu which had limited veggie options and the choice of beer which was limited to mainstream, meant i travelled into Sydney central to find some better options. The WIFI was quick & easy to access and the bed very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Short & sweet
    • Superior Queen Room

For a short quick stay (8pm to 6am) - the price could be cheaper than the full day price

The location is perfect - right in front of the international terminal!! We can see the planes on the tarmac. Despite this, the room was quiet all night. The bed was comfortable!

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Nice and handy stay
    • Superior Queen Room

Close to international airport, very handy if you have to fly early in the morning or late afternoon. Close to train that link you to central of Sydney, you can check out and leave the luggage at the hotel and hop on to train for sightseeing before you return for flying out if you have late flight.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

A great option if you have an early international flight out of Sydney. Would absolutely stay again.

Staying with Rydges at the International Terminal worked out so well. It took a lot of the hassle out of our pre-flight morning. We were so close we could check in for our flight, drop off our bags and then go back to the hotel for a leisurely breakfast. I was expecting to have to put up with a bit of airport noise but no so - our room was amazingly quiet and we had a great night's sleep in a very comfy bed. The hotel has good facilities and breakfast (which was available as early as 4am if needed) was delicious.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Comfortable, great view, convenient and clean.
    • Deluxe King Room - Airport View

The noise outside from cleaners.

Really comfortable bed, I had a choice of pillows, excellent lication, very clean. Wonderful view if the airport which made for great plane spotting.

• Deluxe Twin Room

Couldn't get coffee after 9.30 . Getting to parking was a nightmare. Charged for something that was told would be waived.

Location. Comfortable room

comfortable and convenient
    • Superior Queen Room

coffee at breakfast out of machine was poor-breakfast disappointing not value for money- coffee extra money disappointing-didn't get member discount on food and drinks-bar staff were disinterested

convenience to airport

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Shower and sleep here, for the great convenience of being near your flight or bus. Don't eat here.
    • Superior Queen Room

The food concessions at the airport were closed or closing so I opted for a meal in the hotel's truly dismal sports bar (when I walked into the gloom, I thought it was closed) although I knew I'd be paying above the mark. It was the worst hamburger I have ever tried to eat - meat grey, rubbery and of strange character, a huge amount of watery, undercooked bacon and plastic textured cheese. To cap it all, it was on a sweet, claggy brioche bun - just what I was eager to forget after being in the USA. The accompanying chips were flaccid and oily. I felt embittered.

I had arrived in Sydney at night, after a long flight, and couldn't face travelling on to Canberra. Rydges is straight across the road from the Murrays bus stop, and after a good sleep I skipped over, hopped on the bus and was home in three hours.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

relaxing after a long flight
    • Superior Queen Room

my husband wanted to work out in the gym but there wasnt one that I could see.

convenience to airport was our main reason. after a long flight it was great to walk across the road to a hot shower and comfy bed. we live a long way from sydney and so had a big drive the next day.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Excellent location providing quick access to the airport.
    • Superior Queen Room

nothing adverse about the property

Excellent location providing quick access to the airport. I only had 10 hours on the ground in transit so was able to maximise my rest time

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Would definitely stay again!

Everything was good.

Really convenient location for transferring between flights. We arrived late, but the room had everything we needed. Staff were very efficient and professional- we got a room upgrade which was a real bonus for us, and totally unexpected. Kettle in the room was a bonus as well. Very quiet with double glazed windows. Very comfortable bed and pillows.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

A perfect stay before or after an international flight, particularly early morning/late night.
    • King Suite

We had 2 TV's in adjoining areas, sound carried and when watching the same shows, the sound didn't sync, so it sounded like the TV was echoing.

Very convenient for flights in and out of Sydney, comfortable well appointed room. Great views of the airport, but quiet.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

So convenient for the international terminal
    • Superior Queen Room

Having to pay upfront on Booking.com. Not the usual procedure but very minor issue. The view out the window was of the car park but the hotel is not located here for the views.

Definitely the location - a two minute walk to the terminal. The staff were helpful and soothing after our late arrival from a flight, and gave us an enormous room with two king beds in it. Very comfortable with kettle, fridge and lots of space. Lots of towels in the bathroom which was spotless. We used the Rydges shuttle from domestic terminal which was very handy.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Fantastic location for overseas travellers with comfortable rooms and a good breakfast available.
    • Deluxe Family Suite

Nothing. Everything was great.

Fantastic location. We've stayed at Rydges twice now when travelling overseas. Because of the location you can leave it to the last minute to go to the airport - out the door, cross the road and you're there at departure check-in. Comfortable rooms. On this stay we had an awesome view of the runway with planes coming and going. Breakfast was good. Staff are friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

The perfect place to stay before a morning international flight.
    • Superior Queen Room

No complaints. I was very comfortable. Loved the view from the rooftop bar. The restaurant food was good.

Location! Walk across the road to the international terminal. Comfortable bed Terrific shower Rooftop bar with a view of the runway.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Breakfast was great and cheaper if purchased when booking in.
    • Superior Queen Room

Lack of vegetarian options in all food offerings. Grill restaurant food average to poor.

Breakfast was great and cheaper if purchased when booking in. Location was fabulous for an early international flight.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Good
    • Superior Queen Room

DImmi booking at resturant failed to be ackowledged by resturant receiption. We still received a table but the angst could have been avoided.

You should assist/direct people better when booking online not to book parking online as your guests wont recieve the 50% voucher on parking. I booked online parking and didnt get a voucher.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Convenient, quiet, comfortable beds, frustrating levels of service from some disinterested staff.
    • Superior Queen Room

Dining room staff could have been more helpful and or informative and less disinterested. Toasters didn't work (no power) and no notice of them being inoperable and no effort by staff to rectify or inform patrons. Dining room tables not cleared or cleaned promptly and seats covered with food scraps. Too many people wandering around looking for cutlery, and even glasses for juice.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Very very short stay but room was very stylish and comfortable
    • Superior Queen Room

Couldn’t see any planes from our window

Our international flight came in about 9pm and we had to catch the 6am domestic flight the next morning. They gave us a wake up call at 4.30am and we boarded the free shuttle at 5am Therefore we didn’t stay very long.. but the room was very nice

Location / Convenience and staff great
    • Superior Queen Room

Hotel great but room showing signs of wear and tear which is to be expected I have an expectation the chairs furniture etc will not be stained - they were which was off putting to the whole experience though i certainly appreciate that this is difficult to keep on top of

Location / Convenience and staff great

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Great location and room but restaurant lets it down.
    • Superior Queen Room

Dinner was dreadful in the restaurant. Service was appalling and meal very drab as well as expensive. The couple next to me waited for nearly an hour for their main course and it wasn't even busy!

Location to the International terminal is perfect. Room was good and shower powerful.

Disappointed
    • Deluxe King Room - Airport View

Staff attitude very poor. I have never been so conscious of staff being so engrossed in their computers that they were unaware of there being customers needing attention. Often I felt like I was inconveniencing staff (check-in, check-out, ordering food). There was certainly no offer to assist with anything. I was travelling with extra luggage and it was a struggle - not sure why they have a luggage trolley in the lobby - no sign of any porters - all reception staff too focused on their screens to even look up. (I was not the only guest in the lobby). The grill service was exceptionally poor - orders delayed (perhaps lost?!), mixed up, and food no longer available was informed to us 20 mins after ordering so we had to start again .... quality was ok when it did get sorted but by then the mood and tone had been set.

The rooms with airport views are great. The Cloud 9 bar on the top floor is well worth a visit - just don't order bar food ... it comes from the disorganised kitchen (actually we gave up - it didn't come despite 3 follow-up phone calls from bar attendant who was very apologetic). Airport luggage trolleys are in the lobby and it is very convenient to be able to walk over to international for an early check-in.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

I’m very disappointed because I requested an early check in...
    • Superior Queen Room

I’m very disappointed because I requested an early check in and they told me that if availability should be fine, when I arrived to the hotel they do have availability 5 rooms and I still had to pay an extra for early check in.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

If you want a good sleep, a decent meal and breakfast, this is ok.
    • Superior Queen Room

The rooms are small, with depressing sombre atmosphere. The toilet is a cell of grey prison brick tiles My view was of the multistorey carpark only metres away and stretching up to the sky. Last time I stayed here the room was $304 with breakfast. This time, it was $346 with no breakfast. The breakfast is $28.

I would only recommend this hotel for its convenient location to the international airport. The beds and pillows are really good. It is only a dormitary hotel for airport transfers.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

I
    • Superior Queen Room

The L.E.D lights in my room were on the way out, keep losing light and going off. Smart TV only worked in the morning when I was going.

location, bed.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Comfortable but very expensive.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The bathroom doors. It was a nice hotel but we paid nearly $400 for one night which is very expensive , despite the proximity to the airport.

The beds were so comfy.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Great location, great all round stay.
    • Superior Queen Room

Cannot complain about anything except for the cappuccino machine but you cannot have everything perfect at the same time.

Comfy big bed, nice and quite and great location to airport for an early departure. Breakfast was good however the cappuccino machine was out of order the morning of our departure. Great friendly staff on arrival and departure thanks will come again.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Handy stay when flying
    • Deluxe Family Suite

My husband myself and my mother who was in a wheelchair stayed here the night before flying to NZ . Very comfy beds . Great for early flights as it is straight across from the international airport. Good stay.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Nice staff, 'meh' room, good breakfast buffet, way too pricey, but the location can be worth it.
    • Superior Queen Room

It was pricey, but because many other hotels either didn't have shuttles (at least that's what I was told) or charged insane amounts for them, it averaged out... sadly by design, I would imagine. But I found Australia itself to be insanely expensive overall, so... The room was just ok for what you pay. It had the most obnoxious and outdated 'honor bar', with suitably insane prices. I haven't stayed in a hotel that had one of these in years and it was just stupid and unnecessary. I would rather have had a fridge to put my drinks in and not a throwback wallet suck. The bathroom and shower were... oddly arranged and not as clean as one would expect. Overall, it just felt like you could be getting more for your buck. Location, location, location... the reason for staying. Everything else is 'meh', really.

The location was great... literally walked across a small drive to get to the airport. The breakfast buffet was really good and fresh. The staff was nice and helpful. Surprisingly, airport noise didn't bother me... although I may just have been that tired.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Pleasant due to last minute circumstances
    • Superior Queen Room

Was told could use hotel shuttle but then referred to cab which cost $20 next morning refertef to free airpory shuttle & not offered hotel shuttle.

Room & facilities all good for last minute flight cancellation.

The room was very clean and comfortable
    • Superior Queen Room

Staff rushed us over to self serve without really greeting us. The experience was very impersonal, like we were just numbers to be herded into our rooms and out of sight.

The room was very clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Beautiful big rooms with amazingly comfortable beds, quiet...
    • Superior Queen Room

Obviously costly night just to stay in a bed close to airport

Beautiful big rooms with amazingly comfortable beds, quiet no airport noise heard, takes the stress of getting to airport in time completely away

Quite, Comfortable and Convenient
    • Superior Queen Room

Perhaps not a great deal you can do about the tariff, which maybe a little high, considering options a little further away. The price for convenience I would think!

The place is right at the airport, making it easy for Hire Car drop off and access to the airport, particularly for very early morning departures. All amenities were clean and tidy, and the place is quiet.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Comfy bed, not great support when needed from staff
    • Superior Queen Room

At 5.30 am an alarm started in the room next door...after ringing reception it took 20 minutes to turn it off....I had arrived at 11.30 pm after 24 hr flight from UK...not what I needed.

Convenient location, easy check in

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Very comfortable, clean and quiet.
    • Superior Queen Room

Very comfortable, clean and quiet. Had an excellent sleep before flying onto my next destination. The shuttle from the domestic airport was very useful.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Fantastic stay very comfortable and awesome location
    • Superior Queen Room

The buffet breakfast had great vairiety but the cooked food did not seem to be hot and freshly cooked. Having to pay extra for a barista made coffee with the buffet breakfast was not expected.

Loved the convenience of the location at the airport. Our plane was delayed in 3 hours in NZ. It was great to be able to walk to our lovely accommodation and be settled within 30 mins of arriving in Australia. We picked up a hire car from the airport the next day which was stress free.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Adequate for purpose.
    • Superior Queen Room

Room was good. Roof lounge bar was appaling. Dirty, tables not cleared. Carpet not vacuumed and no body asked us what we would like to drink. We left.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

The bed was very comfy and after travelling thru Greece, it...
    • Superior Queen Room

The kettle needs cleaning on the inside (vinegar and water will do it).

The bed was very comfy and after travelling thru Greece, it was lovely to return home to a hotel which offered tea/coffee making facilities.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Convenient and comfortable.
    • Superior Queen Room

Overpriced but prepared to pay for the convenience.

We have used this hotel on several previous occasions, both before and after international flights. Location is perfect for overnight stay after a longhaul flight. Room was almost completely sound proofed, staff very friendly and helpful, even provided a surprise upgrade at checkin. Extremely comfortable king bed.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Really good
    • Superior Queen Room

Meal in the restaurant was poor, I had the steak and mash as extra. Full meal was cold except the steak which was over cooked and a very poor cut of meat very fatty and really tough not what i expect for the steak.

Nice staff, good facilities and excellent location price is on point.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Next time get a room at the back
    • Superior Queen Room

As our room was across from Qantas Freight depot it was very noisy with trucks loading and unloading T all hours of the night

Comfy bed close to airport and carpark

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

I’m always going to stay here. It’s oh so convenient.
    • Superior Queen Room

Fire alarm going off at 10am to get guests out. Unwarranted.

Quick check in and out. Soundproofing. International charging stations on desk. Great mini bar selection. Cool.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Comfortable relaxing and quite !!
    • Superior Queen Room

The doors into the room were difficult to get in and out with the airport luggage trolley especially being only one person, you cant push the trolley unless you push down on the front handle and that's impossible when you are at the front of the trolley getting into the room … a use of a door wedge would go a long way to solve that problem !!!

The extra space and the moderately increase in price for the room upgraded

Browse Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel Traveler Photo Gallery