Reviews of Seashells Mandurah 4.5 stars

16 Dolphin Drive, 6210 Mandurah, Australia

#5 of 47 hotels in Mandurah

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

We had a lovely time even gave us an upgrade to accommodate my wife with a walk in shower
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Shower far to high to adjust TV could be larger because of the size of room sofa not very comfortable not much room in cupboards to put supplies

The size of the apartments was excellent , nice big rooms fabulous balcony well furnished and kitchen & laundry appliances very good. Very clean & tidy great selection of movies.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

A wonderful couple of days in a fabulous villa.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

Shower over deep bath tub difficult to get into for senior person.

Fabulous views of beach and ocean from villa, grandchildren had great fun in pool and spa.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Loved every moment and will definitely stay again.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

There was nothing we did not like, it was great.

It has beautiful views of the ocean, and the location is excellent. The apartment is very spacious with 2 big bedrooms and the bathroom has a bath and shower. The kitchen has all the facilities you need. There is also a very spacious living area. Everything was so neat and tidy. We absolutely loved our stay and will definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Views, location, spacious rooms, pool, comfortable beds,...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

Maintenance could have been better as door to balcony hard to open, bathroom door wouldn’t stay open, fly screen to main balcony kept falling off when you opened the door.

Views, location, spacious rooms, pool, comfortable beds, amenities all fantastic.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The perfect place for busy, stressed people to reset
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

One downside was that I could hear the TV from the room upstairs because they had it way too loud at 10PM. An action film. And the front desk closes after 6PM, so we couldn't even call and ask them to tell the people to turn it down. I wasn't brave enough to bang on the roof and tell them myself, but I did have headphones and a white noise app, so I used that and all was fine. Hey, it even blocked out my husband's snoring. So, bonus! Ha ha ha. It only happened that one night, though. And we could hear their footsteps sometimes too. I think maybe the dad was just very heavy-footed (it was a family staying up there). The bed was really quite firm, but was actually good for my back. I never woke feeling stiff. Having said that, my mattress at home is the most super soft one you can buy, so I'm biased.

I loved that I could step off my deck and onto the grass then walk straight onto the beach! We sat for hours on the couch in our room just watching the waves, and spent sunsets on the deck, drinking cider and eating foods that we prepared ourselves in the kitchen. Even with the doors closed at night, you can still hear the waves hitting the shore, which is great if you're on a getaway for stress, like we were. The spa bath in the room was huge and there is a skylight above it so you can see the sky but no one can see in, and it's carefully cleaned after each guest and flushed out to make sure it's safe. They even put a sticker over it to say it's been done. Which gives peace of mind when you think about all the gross diseases spas carry. The room was VERY clean and had a lovely calm feel to it. We immediately felt at home. There is heaps to do in Mandurah and we loved walking around the canals and dining at all the cafes. Very few franchises around in the immediate vicinity, which we liked, but there are some around if you're after that sort of thing. We prefer to support small business, and it's often a lovely surprise to find a new favourite. Overall, we loved it there and will definitely be coming back. We plan to bring the kids down next time as well, and come back once a year on our own to destress.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Loved my time with my daughter
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bathroom door was jammed, and I walked through reception several times on the Monday morning and not once the reception girls looked up or acknowledged me

We were happy with everything besides the bathroom door wouldn’t open and close

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Home away from Home
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was nothing to dislike. Everything was as we expected because we come here every year. We wish all the places we stay are like this.

The room was very clean and comfortable. Service was prompt, when we couldn't unlock the safe. We felt secure at this place. This is our annual place for retreat.

The mattress in the main bedroom, was way to hard needs a...

The view

The mattress in the main bedroom, was way to hard needs a topper to soften it, or a new softer mattress. After two nights of my neck was stiff and aching. Needs a barbecue on the balcony, also another frying pan very difficult to cook everything in one pan.

I really liked the pool and the entire villa besides the bed...
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

The bed was uncomfortable to sleep in but other then that it was a great place to stay

I really liked the pool and the entire villa besides the bed, the bed was a little bit uncomfortable for me

Lovely, excellent , comfortable
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

Bathtub shower didn’t have a curtain or glass to prevent water from spilling out. Toilet floors got at easily after shower.

U can’t get any closer to the beach than this! Location was prefect. Cleanliness top notch. An ideal relaxing get away.

Clean , spacious , view , location .
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

Spa bath didn’t work . No lights for reading in lounge . Poor light in bedroom and a few broken globes didn’t help .

Clean , spacious , view , location .

Definitely coming again!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Excellent stay, nothing to dislike. 2 bedroomed apartment was spacious, clean, had excellent facilities with fully equipped kitchen, laundry and spa bath. Pool area was lovely, water warm and spa was great. We booked an extra night a few hours after arriving and booked another weekend as we were leaving! Can’t rate it highly enough

Very comfortable and relaxing. Walking distance to everything. Wish we stayed longer. Will be back.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

The bathroom flooded everytime the shower went on. There was a pod machine but no pods only instant coffee in the room (minor issue) Wish it wasn’t so expensive so I could come for regular trips with my family.

Everything. Great location. Lovely comfortable room. Perfect view of the ocean.

Loved it, we are coming back this weekend !
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

There wasn’t many power points and there was one but it was hidden behind the bedside table so we had to drag the table out just to plug something in

Loved the view, loved the room !! Amazing !!

Great little break, thank you
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

We couldn't get subtitles on any movies and some of the t.v. programmes, sadly. I am not sure if that is something that could be looked at. My friend has very poor hearing.

THE RECEPTION was friendly, helpful, the room and view was beautiful and everything pristine and clean.

Great location and rooms have everything you would need for...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

Room wasn't as clean as previous stays (the floors were dirty and blinds broken). On check in I requested a late 11am check out but had someone ring my room at 10.45 to ask when I was planning on checking out.

Great location and rooms have everything you would need for a comfortable stay.

Would definitely stay here again
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Hot water system was broken so we did not get to enjoy the spa bath, which was one of the main reasons we booked this apartment.

Absolutely loved the apartment! It was very spacious inside and had a lovely balcony outside. The upstairs bedroom was amazing!!!

We got told to be quiet at 10.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

We got told to be quiet at 10.40 on a Saturday night when all we were doing with listening to music on an iPhone, chatting, laughing and working on computers when we could here music coming from elsewhere. Put a dampener on our evening. Probably won’t stay here again.

Fantastic as usual!!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Garden View

There's not really anything to improve on.

I always totally enjoy my stay there. I justive the place. Would love to stay more often. If I could afford it I'd go again next month for my birthday but I cant at the moment 😥

Loved the property and location, but dissapointed in the upkeep of the appliances.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Garden View

tumble dryer did'nt work, the one that replaced it, was a reconditioned one and that did'nt work. The dishwasher also did not work

Bed very comfortable, the unit was open plan with plenty of room

If you want a serene home away from home with a luxurious villa - here is the place!
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Garden View

I had some issues getting tv reception, however I didn't chase it up with reception as I was happier with the free films! I'm 100% certain the staff would have helped me fix the issue promptly if I had asked. There was also a bunch of crumbs in the egg shelf of the fridge which was a bit odd. The shower had strange pressure, it was either dripping heavily or misty wouldn't-wash-shampoo-out spray. Also there were a couple of framed photos above the spa bath which I couldn't get out of my head as being zoomed in pictures of hair, although they were clearly beach reeds. However to a non-weirdo they'd be fine! 😂

I loved the spacious villa, it was beautiful, mostly spotless, and the arrangement of the room was just lovely. The decor and furniture helped create a luxurious holiday vibe while still remaining comfortable and homely. A large, fully equipped kitchen & amazing bathroom has set the bar high for their competitors. I loved the raised roof above the bath, and the beautiful timber sliding doors. The pool looked beautiful too, however being so cold and having the flu I didn't venture in, sadly. Overall, I didn't like my stay, I loved it and wished I could have stayed longer. Would very happily return and recommend!

Location great , staff very friendly, apartment was very average.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

The apartment was not organised very well the tv over the bed you couldn’t watch as it was too high and the tv was hard to work!!!!!

The reception staff were very helpful 😁

Freat location, great staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Mould in bathroom in corner of shower. Shower head needs fixing as leaks in middle of night and ceiling water stained with hole where shower head enters.

Freat location, great staff. Bed huge, linen lovely. Very spacious and well appointed.

I will go back for the great views. I will just modify my expectations regarding tech.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

What happened to the wifi?? I could only log on for a minute or two before I was kicked off. So much for taking my laptop and completing a presentation for work. Without an internet I could not do any research. Second bedroom was stuffy even with the door open. Living area glass sliding doors were streaky and dirty.

The view was stunning and it was so relaxing to sit on the balcony in the morning with the beautiful sparkling ocean views. The beds were soft an comfy and decor modern.

5 star, excellent hotel in an excellent location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was absolutely nothing I didn’t like

Excellent location, nice restaurants in walking distance. Room was totally self contained, beautifully decorated, extremely comfortable with great outlook and totally secure. The staff are friendly and very helpful, nothing is a problem

Had a lovely experience except for the noise, beautiful location very relaxing!
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

We had a family aboive ya in one of the ocean view villas and the kids were running non stop at night and early morning and you could hear everything! Also there is a high ceiling in the bathroom/bedroom area and because it’s open planned you could hear the family talking cooking the kids playing it was a bit annoying waking up to this! I felt like I was sharing the room with them!!!

Too short but fun
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The master bedroom needs better blackout curtains or blinds, it was winter but woken by morning sun! Would be terrible in summer

Size of room and spa bath and free movies

Very good stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

The dryer was cranky. The filter kept falling off during operation and at times the sound could get quite load.

Our villa was facing the sea and the room was very clean. The check-in and out was smooth and staff were friendly

The close proximity to the ocean, the decor, the movies and...
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

The beds are a little too firm.

The close proximity to the ocean, the decor, the movies and the amazing pool facilities, the staff, the room, the location.

It was comfy and pleasant loved the view and the location
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

But upon arriving the first thing we noticed was the not so nice smell of carpets.. When we moved the lounge couches cause we wanted to dance we noticed the cleaners did not vacuum properly and there was chocolate and other nibbles under couches. Also the ottoman very dirty. Besides the carpets ottoman and dirt under couches it was a pleasant stay

I liked the location and the villa . Loved the view from the lounge and bedroom.

Beautiful outlook watching the surfers from your lounge and hearing the ocean wss so refreshing.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

Not a proper scourer for washing up and only a sachet for dishwashing detergent. We like to eat in and not go out so these are essential for us..

The ocean villa was 10/10 and it was so lovely hearing the ocean as you drift off to sleep. The bed was super comfy and the free in-house movies a really good bonus. Did lack a few kitchen implements. Such as a small saucepan for heating up soup and the convection microwave was tricky to use. Will definitely return in the summer when we can use the pool facilities.

Not long enough
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We were on the corner of the building and the wind noise was annoying, but in the bedroom couldn’t hear it so it didn’t keep us awake at night. Just book another unit, the place is convenient, clean and has everything.

ok
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room needed updating- stains on sofa- we complained and they were cleaned. Black out curtains would be nice- sleep in easier

Responsive staff- had leaky kettle- replaced at once...

meh
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Misleading advertising. Zero customer relations.

We were 2 couples and a 19 y/o. They advertised 2 double beds and 2 single beds. We checked in late-ish and found only ONE double bed and 4 singles. My wife and I pushed two singles together and tried to sleep on them. I fell through the middle later that night hurting my leg. So I transfered myself to the day bed in the lounge which was much wider than the crummy single bed they provided - see pictures. When we checked out the next day at 10am the reception was not busy (just me). The receptionist had plenty of time to inquire "how was you stay?" but was not trained how to. Had she asked, I would have told her, rather than posting this review request which I just found in my Inbox now. Seems like booking.com is more interested in feedback than SEASHELLS MANDURAH.

Very clean room, comfy relaxing environment
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

Multiple things were faulty, the bathroom sink leaked when used and the bathroom light switch is faulty and nearly shocked me. And there was no snack or foods in the room.

Very clean room, comfy relaxing environment

Nice location for a relaxing stay near the beach
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

if I were picking, I would say that the shower could have been refreshed a bit...

We rented the house, it was in fact an appartment located on the first floor of a bungalow. Very roomy with a balcony and view on the beach, awesome! The appartment was really large, lots of space and well equiped. The proximity to the wharf is a plus, all facilities are within walking distance.

We had a great time staying at Seashells.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bathtub was stained and just appeared to be dirty.

Love the swimming pool, the view was amazing. There was a shallow pool for the kids to play in. Room was spacious and bed was big enough to fit me and my two kids. Hotel was close to playground, restaurants and is great for family with kids.

Brilliant place to chill out & enjoy the ocean
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

There was no booklet in the villa telling you about the site. For example we had to ask for clean towels as it was not mentioned anywhere that there was no maid service, well not for 5 days anyway which we were disappointed with.

The villa was perfect for us. We especially enjoyed having breakfast on our garden terrace overlooking the ocean. The jacuzzi bath was brilliant & if we went back to this area we would definitely stay here again.

Ideally located to beach and restaurants!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

The shower recess inadequate, resulted in having to mop floor after every shower. Was disappointing that we had to pay for towels while at the pool, considering the price per night! Also not providing guests with sufficient coffee for two nights as well as providing a coffee maker and not the pods, poor service indeed! Other resorts provide room service for every night guest stay and provide more comfort items!

View and location to the beach. Beautifully furnished and spacious interior.

Best family short holiday in awhile ticks all the boxes, location, luxury and comfort.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

The check in time 2pm, would have preferred to be in around lunch time difficult when you travel with a young child having to wait for room. In saying that the staff were very accommodating and we were able to get into our room earlier.

Fantastic location with beautiful views from every window. Plently of space to relax in. Pool area fabulous. Highly recommend Seashells Mandurah for a great family holiday.

Great location but probably won’t stay again due to price
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

For $360 a night, I would expect at least the option of fresh towels and daily housekeeping. Also for pool towels to be provided (not charged for). Also some maintenance needed such as curtains hanging off letting all the early morning sun into the bedroom...no sleeping in

The size of the apartment, the pool

Enjoyable!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had a child who suffers claustrophobia and we wouldn't take the lift on this basis. On many occasions we were told not to use the stairs. We have never stayed in a hotel that has discouraged the use of stairs so profusely. Staff were rude and questioned my sons use of the stairs - this added to his tense well being. We requested a ground floor unit but were given floor 2! A bit of compassion and understanding goes along way with such a condition. Not everyone can get in a lift so easy!

The pool and tennis court facility. Close to all amenities.

Best Accommodation In Mandurah.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Absolutely perfect can't fault this place we loved it.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which was spacious and beautifully presented. Loved the terrace amazing views over the ocean and Mandurah.

We loved the place , it was centrally located and apt came...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We loved the place , it was centrally located and apt came with a fully equipped kitchen . The staff were very helpful and friendly.😘 will go back again .

Rich and Donna
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

If I had to moan about something then the lack of a bar would be it whilst relaxing around the pool, but I would be being picky

The location was excellent,the rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff were great. Beutiful sea views from the Infinity pool and excellent easy checkin for after hours arrival

Very enjoyable stay

Liked everything about Seahells resort

Lovely balcony with good view of area. Very good pool area. Thick padded loungers and beautiful pool. Tumble dryer for drying swimwear and towels.

Apart from the noise we enjoyed ourselves and enjoyed our stay at the location.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

We faced ocean and pool, the BBQ area was below and to the side. The noise from other guests late into the evening was annoying.

The apartment was clean and fresh, light and airy

A modern and spacious accommodation in Mandurah
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The towel rack could have been closer to the shower!

The room was very spacious and comfortable, with its own balcony. It had all of the conveniences needed for a long or short stay.

Great relaxing
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

View is always great . Staff friendly location is excellent we walk every where. Love the pool and the lounge beds around the pool always enough for people.

Absolutely brilliant
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Garden View

Nothing all great

We loved our stay. We had quality family time , making use of tennis courts, pool and beach . Great location and our villa was e excellent

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Booked and paid for in June 2017 requesting a high room; allocated one on 3rd floor room allocation system should be able to handle this situation with so much notice

Two maintenance problems solved in 30 minutes

Very relaxing.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

We had a lovely villa right on the beach which was great. Easy walk to restaurants, quay and town. Unit was very spacious and clean with a very comfy bed.

Over all it was nice
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

The restaurant stage door it is in the booklet you get with the room card, seen the deal for seashalls customers buy one meal 2nd half price,on arrival for 7pm we noticed it was empty and other restaurants were busy (not a good sign) still thinking well if this place is in your booklet it must be good...well I wish I went else where. My food came out cold when your spending $29 on ribs you expect it to come out hot. Anyways told staff the offer to reheat those ribs and give me fresh chips sorry my whole meal should have been replaced. So I asked for my money back after 15mins waiting I finally get my money only to get half of it back, there excuse was because of the offer, well the second meal I ordered was on $26 and I got the deal on that meal not mine so I had to go back in and ask for the rest of my money to wait another 10mins... My 6nugget meal from McDonald's was better than the meal they gave me. So I would really consider a different restaurant for your booklet. And the price of a in house movie is ridiculous for the money you charge you should get a couple free movie channels

The pool area is awesome, could do with a little more shade area.

We took UK guests there and they were thrilled. They have already decided to come back next year!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

The sofa needs cleaning - there are stains on it. The microwave is extremely high and dangerous for short people like me. The fridge had no interior light.

Stunning ocean view. Clean crisp beds. Lovely pool and access to beach. Easy parking. Close to a range of restaurants.

Our stay was relaxing, mainly because of the great apartment.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The couch was a little uncomfortable for a family of four.

Room had a magnificent view, with large wrap-around balcony which was fantastic. Location was convenient and apartment was large and comfortable, particularly as we had teenaged children with us. Would definitely recommend.

Relaxing, Beautful, Comfy and a great hotel.

No pool towels.

Everything!It was the most relaxing experience i have had in a long time. Very clean, great service, gorgeous views of the beach, beautiful pool. Loved every minute of staying there. Would definitely go back! I will be recommending to everyone i kow

Excellent location, beautiful beach at your doorstep and lovely facilities around the pool & bbq.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

It was ok for us but the shower is over the bathtub in the 2 bedroom villas which may make it difficult for the older people as the bath is quite deep and a bit of a climb over.

Have stayed here before and always enjoyed the ocean views over a lovely quiet beach, the easy parking, the great location and how close so many cafes and eating places are. Movies and Performing Arts Centre is a short stroll and so if the Foreshore and all the facilities that offers. Leave your car and walk everywhere or use the "little tourist train" to get around. Better still catch the train down from Perth and the transfer from train station to town is easy.

All we could have wished for in a relaxing holiday and we will visit again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

Reception open 0800 - 1800 only and lifts very slow (neither of which spoiled our holiday at all)

Beautiful ocean and beach views, well furnished, clean, useful kitchen and laundry. Beach virtually at the back door plus a beautiful pool area. Lovely walks on kilometres of ocean beach and along the river front. Close to eateries. Off street safe parking. Staff friendly and helpful.

Nice but didn’t enjoy getting woken up at 4.30am by the sun, as nonsmokers the room smelt filthy
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room stunk like cigarette smoke, would of been nice to be able to blank out sun/ lights from the marina a bit better the the security screen and smoked glass bedroom wall

Nice spot, nice view, tidy rooms, nice pool, friendly staff

Lovely place shame they weren’t a little more flexable
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Tried to pay by cash but insisted on credit card when I made the booking so it cost extra NOT impressed.Booking .com said the payment was to be handled by seashells and they said it was booking.coms problem,I went round in circles!

Very comfortable bed and the view was fabulous.

Relaxing, very pleasant and I would go again.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

TV Controls in lounge we difficult and we could have had more tea towels and serviettes. Didn't like the people upstairs banging around.

The view to the ocean was lovely and the walks to here and there convenient and magic. Lovely spot and a stones throw to the beach.

Location was great. Conditions of our room wasn’t worth the price though.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The couch in our room (504) was rock hard and absolutely stunk. We didn’t want to sit on it at all. And the bath tub had stains all through so I didn’t want to have a spa bath at all so it was pointless to get a spa bath room.

The pool area and location was wonderful. I think the rooms were okay but they were definitely over priced for the cleanliness and condition

very enjoyable we will be doing it again sometime soon
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

sliding doors to balcony very hard to open, need new runners installed. bathroom shower needs glass panel extended due to water flooding bathroom around toilet very dangerous as is very slippery when wet. Also hand rail installed to get in and out of shower. Bath is quite high and we have quite a few short people including myself. I found it rather difficult to get in out of bath. Last but not least it would be nice if there was another toilet

nice big rooms very spacious excellent ocean views from our appartment very secure very close to all restarurants, cafes and boat hire. Fantastic location over all

Pool area amazing, overall poor value for money.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The wifi did not work for 5 out of the 8 nights we were staying at seashells, called reception and they said it was a known issue and its being fixed, was never fixed. No coffee machine in the room on check in called reception and was told they would bring one up. Had to call reception in the morning again, once they brought one up they didn't even bring complimentary pods. The place lacks a pool bar/cafe. The room service done on the 5th day was poor, rubbish not emptied. Great location but value for money is dissapointing.

The highlight is certainly the pool area and the spacious apartmants, very nice and gives you resort like feel.

A resort with possibilities but was let down by staff and dated furnishings.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Furnishing were tired, had to step into the spa to shower. At check in we were given very little information about the resort and location even though we confirmed we had not stayed there before.

Very sapacious apartment in a good location. Good kitchen and laundry facilities.

Breathtaking views!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

The mattress in both rooms was a tad bit hard and so where the pillows. The spa at the pool was cloudy and very dirty.

The apartment was a two bedroom corner unit on the 5th floor which had beautiful views of the ocean and of Mandurah. It had ceiling to floor windows and a wrap around balcony. There was a nice big comfortable couch and a decent size TV. The unit was decorated in a very modern style and everything perfectly matched. It was very neat and tidy and clean. One room had two singles and a full size bathroom with a shower, second room had a Queen bed with a full bathroom and spa bathtub/shower. I truly enjoyed falling asleep to the sounds of the ocean crashing onto the beach then waking up to the sunrise. The pool was very clean and we enjoyed an early morning swim before it was time to leave.

Relaxing, sea side holiday with perfect location and aces to the beach, pool, cafes, mariner and res

Nil

We love Sea Shells Mandurah and look forward to our summer family holiday all year. The location, the pool and the feel of the place is perfect. We can not fault the place its simply perfect!

Loved the view and the layout.
    • One-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

The spa bath still had dirt at the bottom. And some of the walls and doors had marks on them. But other than that it was great.

Loved the view and the layout. Very open and loved the luxurious spa bath. The view was beautiful, and the place felt very homely.

Spacious apartment with stunning ocean views.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Ocean View

Spacious apartment with stunning ocean views. Lovely pool and easy access to the beach. Having a fully equipped kitchen meant that I could easily prepare family meals. Staff were friendly and helpful. Highly recommend for a family holiday.

Very relaxing and enjoyable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

They did need a block out blind it was daylight so early so we were awake very early. We didn’t like the big step into the shower over the big bath. There wasn’t anything to hold onto either when you were getting in and out.

Everything was pretty good here from the staff to its position where it’s located. The rooms were very clean.

We enjoyed it but where not able to use the pool as the water is toooo cold consider heating the poo
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The pool is very cold even in January we have been coming for 10 years every summer but we always struggle to use the pool it is not enjoyable when the pool is very cold.

Overall... I would come again and again. Thank you for a well needed week off!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

We had a small issue with a pipe leaking in the kitchen cupboard. I felt a little uneasy about the spiders on the high part of the ceilings as I had one come to "say hi" while I was in the kitchen 😅

Fantastic location. Wonderful staff. The whole experience in general was what I was hoping for. Relaxation and time with the family. Everything is so close by.

We had a wonderful and relaxing visit. Can't wait to go back in winter - maybe with the slow-cooker
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't let my 10 year old anywhere near the spa by the pool after I saw babies with nappies in it everyday. Shame, but we had a nice time anyway without the spa. There are clear signs saying not to take babies in there, and it's not even good for them, but people don't care.

This is a clean and modern property, very airy and light. Our 1 bedroom apartment didn't have an ocean view, but we found this to be an advantage when we saw dolphins and an Osprey from our balcony which overlooked the marina. The staff were lovely and helpful. Pool is gorgeous and the beach perfect for a 10 year old (and me!)

We loved it and will be back
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

A second seperate toilet would have been a bonus especially because one of our kids got food poisoning

The movie selection was a great bonus when the weather turned bad but other than that the view was just amazing and we even had a close encounter with dolphins

Great family holiday
    • Two-Bedroom Villa with Ocean View

Skylight with no blind in bedroom Suggest 2 queen beds in bedroom rather than a king. Lots of hotels have this. It allows for more families to stay as 2 brm accom is limited. Also there is plenty of room to put an extra bed in the 2nd room if u do stay in a 2 bedroom. We stayed in both due to limited 2 bedroom accom.

Location, beach views