Reviews of The Sebel Residences Melbourne Docklands 4 stars

18 Aquitania Way, Docklands, Docklands, 3008 Melbourne, Australia

#286 of 765 Holiday rentals in Melbourne

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Not a great welcome by staff but we had a good night overall.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Two Double Beds and  Water View

The parking, took 1 hour to park the car in paid undercover parking. Sebel need to have a system in place to allocate parking to their customers instead of just sending them to random buildings and random car spots which are already taken by some other people.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Clean and spacious
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and a Double Bed

The washing machine didn’t work and was unable to be fixed because it was a public holiday, front desk offered to get our washing done for free but it wasn’t convenient for us. Also the room was advertised as having a hairdryer which it did not.

Clean and spacious

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Fine. That’s all though
    • Studio with Queen Bed

Maintenance is poor. Lights not working; light switches broken; at reception over numerous other customers complaining that bins left full etc. Attitude seems to be a smiling ‘so sorry’ but not proactively attending to maintenance.

Layout in suite

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

We were only there 3 Days so it was adequate
    • One Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed

I wouldn’t book the apartment again people obviously lived there and there were cooking smells not really very exclusive we had a car and we’re charged for parking

The area

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

A lot could be improved but nonetheless, still a nice stay
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and One Double Bed

The apartment had an awful smell that wouldnt go away. It smelt like cat pee and cat food combined. I also didn't like the lack of hotel amenities, it turns out my group and i were short on toothpaste and needed a little sewing kit and these are usually found at other hotels. So that was disappointing.

The size and feel of the room was perfect, location was brilliant. So much light came into the apartment, the price was in incredibly affordable for the size of the apartment.

Not happy jan
    • Studio with Queen Bed

The room we had just had no view. Should of paid less if I knew it we had no view from seeing the pictures on the website also the washing machine didn't even work in our room. You could hear the noise from outside too. Didn't enjoy it to be honest could of saved my money or went elsewhere

Just the location and that was it

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The stay was Okay and a little pricey for what they offered.
    • Studio with Queen Bed

The apartment was quite small for the $240 we paid for it, in comparison, there are some places in Flagstaff gardens which offer a better price for location, size, and cleanliness. The bed was a little underwhelming, you could feel the springs. The worst was the people staying at the neighboring buildings on the night, they were aggressive and loud. At one point there was someone yelling "Let me in" while bashing on a door down the hallway.

The location of the apartment is in a good place, 20 minutes from the city, which is convenient. The apartment has a washing machine, which would have been useful if we were to stay extra nights. Having access to some Foxtel channels was good.

Awsome stay at the Sebel Docklands.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and One Double Bed

We couldn't work out how the phone in the room worked

We booked a two bedroom apartment and we where upgraded to a 3 bedroom apartment with water views. We also had a complimentary late checkout. The staff were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble for them. Will absolutely stay again and have already told family and friends to stay at the hotel.

The view sensational!

Convoluted check in process with parking on street checking in with keys then driving to correct apartment building, one way system in Docklands means to check out you have to go back out to Footscray road and do a loop, Difficult finding swipe to allow car park no sign saying swipe here. Apartment furniture, basic average. But functional.

The view sensational!

Great place to stay. Would definitely recommend.

Staff were fabulous. We arrived at midday and we were able to check in straight away, which was great. Room was very spacious, beds were comfortable, view was fantastic, location was great. Could not fault this accommodation. Would recommend. Would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Unfortunately serurity were called to room for noise...

Unfortunately serurity were called to room for noise complaints, the next morning I didn’t recieve my entire bond back due to that. Would have been nice is reception had told us that, they said the was for any physical damage to the property, not for noise complaints. Not happy.

Very disappointed in the rooms staff were nice , cafe had nice food , rooms and furniture need updat
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View

The room was disgusting. The cleanliness of the room was a real turn off. As soon as we stepped out of the lift there was a strong curry smell in the corridor , we opened the door of our room and the revolting red colour carpet which was stained was very off putting, the kitchen had black doors which all had dirty fingerprints oil like stains on them. The beds throw was stained , the dining chairs were white all stained looking and very dirty which I had to wipe down , the verandah was very dirty not washed and to top it off I opened the fridge and the door was broken , I then looked down and there was all brown stains on the bottom like someone had spilt something and not been cleaned. I went out and bought pinoclean and other cleaning materials and cleaned the unit myself , but Soon as I got to the fridge I opted out and decided to complain to reception after paying alot of money to stay there. They organised for us to change rooms at 9.30 at night , after a long day it was disappointing and exhausting. Not easy to find your way around , and the corridors were all dark and depressing. Very disappointed, I thought the Sebel were one of the upmarket hotels, I will never stay there again.

The staff were helpful girls at front desk were pleasant

Tranquility and accommodating
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View

Not knowing you need to pre book movie room 24hrs prior to using it, kids were a little disappointed we didn't get to use it

Great room with water views , comfy beds loved the feel of the sheets so comfy , great knowing you have a car park for the stay, loved the pool spa and sauna

Awesome Birthday weekend adventures at the Docklands!
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View

Amazing views, very helpful staff that accommodated is with all our needs. Apartment was very clean, it had everything we needed, can not fault it! Transport right outside your door. Thank you for making our stay for my husbands birthday weekend wonderful.

my bed sheets were very dirty when i opened the covers,...
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View (4 Adults)

my bed sheets were very dirty when i opened the covers, blood on the inside of the sheets, didn't have enough time to get them changed as I was exhausted, but i was very disgusted, couldn't sleep inside the sheets.

You can see the etihad stadium from the hotel.
    • Studio with Queen Bed

Showerhead are on an adjustable rail but they have prevented the people staying there from being able to adjust it to there height. Only provided 1 pillow each. With no access to extras. Couch was not comfy.

You can see the etihad stadium from the hotel. It is located in an area with multiple restaurants and cuisines with a convenient store outside the hotel.

....
    • Studio with Queen Bed

The check in experience was terrible - the staff didn't direct us properly to our correct car park/room which you'd think would be a fair request given in the end we had to park in one building and our room was in the other building. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but we were due at an event and had allowed 1 hour to get ready once we'd arrived at the hotel. Due to these delays we literally had 15 minutes to get dressed/ready and get to the event location. The air conditioner barely worked, there were no power points in the bathroom (making getting ready for an event difficult) and the sheets were stained. Due to an illness, we didn't end up staying the night - which I'm kind of relieved about. I will stay at my preferred hotel in the CBD and travel a little further to the event location next year. I will say that the staff member who handled our departure and partial refund was lovely and followed up like she said she would.

....

Great place, easy access, good value.
    • Studio with Queen Bed

Where is the full length mirror? Plenty of backs of doors to add one ... after all our shopping we couldn't appreciate our efforts.

Great area, convenience store just below. easy to access transport, shopping, CBD. Access to awesome cafes and restaurants.

very basic.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View (2 Adults)

had no toiletries or towels - once requested still didnt get soap. Could not connect to wifi. We had to ask as where to get breakfast - which was a cafe at the base of the Condor complex - not explained on check in

The location was amazing

Great location close to tram stop, shops, coffee shop was...

Having small children 2yr & 3yr appliances too low micro, oven, light switches couldn't relax as kept us on our toes watching all the time. Would highly recommend but not with toddlers.

Great location close to tram stop, shops, coffee shop was great. Tennis court on roof and facilities up there would be great in nice weather. Rooms were spacious with 2 bathrooms in 2 bed appartment.

I don’t like car park service
    • Studio with Queen Bed

I don’t like car park service. I almost had car accident when a staff told me how to drive big circles to get in car park.

I like the Sebel location, room is nice

The beds were comfortable and the room/building was...
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View (4 Adults)

Not enough coffe/sugar/milk for 4 adults. We were not informed of the $100 bond prior to booking in.

The beds were comfortable and the room/building was clean.

The room was great the beds so comfy and the staff were...
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Two Double Beds and Water View (6 Adults)

The room was great the beds so comfy and the staff were absolutely amazing! The view was also amazing my kids loved looking over the water especially at night

Very disappointed
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed (2 Adults)

Bathroom was dirty and had mold growing in it. The room was dirty and hadn't been dusted or mopped in who knows how long. The bed was two singles pushed together to make one which made a gap in the middle that kept seperating through out the night. The resteraunt was well below average and l would not eat there again or recommend it to any one. And when we went to leave we couldn't gain access to the carpark lift so l had to go in through the roller door and walk the four levels to get the car. I would not stay there again and would not recomend it to anyone.Location was its only good point.

The location was great. But that's all it had going for it.

Lounge was old and looked dirty didn't feel like we...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed (2 Adults)

Lounge was old and looked dirty didn't feel like we wanted to sit on it. Walls were damaged and dirty were expecting something a bit more up market.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

The guy in the reception who assist me when i arrived his...
    • Studio with Queen Bed

No coffee mug you need to cal then the service not really good take 10 mins before the bring it in

The guy in the reception who assist me when i arrived his good he guide well

The view was lovely especially for our overseas guests.

Would have been nice to have been told that we were going to check into another building managed by Sebel especially when I rang to confirm. It was very hard to direct other friends that was also booked in for the night so we had to drive to pick them up from reception and drive back to the apartment. More security - Upon our return to the apartment that night around midnight. There was a big brawl at the entrance of the apartment . There was another couple who decided to call the police as they could not get into their apartment. We had to detour, walk around the block and enter via the ground carpark entrance, up the ramp to get to the lift to avoid the fight. I would have thought that there would be more security - security cameras set up at the entrance of the building to see exactly what is happening - Duty of care for your guests is necessary especially at that time of the night. Was fearful for myself and my guests.

The view was lovely especially for our overseas guests. Higher floor would have been nicer but it was still very nice.

Poor service
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View

The heat pump did not work and required us to call 2 times before they bought electric heater. The pool was too cold to swim in. We were sent to a hotel at the end of the street...not even called the sebel. We had to walk to the end of the street each morning for complementary purchase breakfast. We did not get fresh towels, shampoo, body wash, conditioner each day nor room clean at all.

View

They should be more fair while doing business. Very disappointed and will be approaching fair tradin
    • Studio with Queen Bed

My washbasin stopped working. There was no help and no alternative offer d. They charged me for a room for an extra night that I didn’t use . There were not reasonable and I won’t be staying sebel again.

Convenient loction

nice location, clean and comfortable room.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View (2 Adults)

When I booked the one bedroom apartment it said that it comes with a bath and so I was a bit sad to find out there was no bath in the room.

nice location, clean and comfortable room. very nice views!

Lovely apartment in a great location. All beds were very comfortable.
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View

Beds were very comfortable and plenty of extra blankets and pillows were available in the apartment for the cold winter's night. Docklands is a great area to stay in Melbourne.

When my partner and I walked in to check in, we didn’t feel...
    • Studio with Queen Bed

When my partner and I walked in to check in, we didn’t feel welcomed at all. There were people being saved at the same time but they got treated so much different and I’m not fake playing the race card here but the guy that saved us did not even explain anything to us including connecting the internet. We then got to our room and it was filthy, there was dirty greasy plastic cutlery on the floor from the previous stay, but we ignored that. Decided to have a shower and it was filthy in there, noticeable hairs on the floor both in the shower and the around the toilet. There was no toilet cleaning brush. I decided to take a nap, since we had a long day driving to Melbourne from Adelaide and we were going to have a long night celebrating my partner’s birthday, there were blood stains on the sheets. I couldn’t take it anymore so I called the reception and whoever picked, did not even apologize or acknowledge it, he just said ok and hung up. A female then called back and apologized, she sent someone else to help up move rooms. He was rude too, we literally had a few minutes to pack our things to move to a different room. The guy stood there watching my partner and struggling to carry our stuff out the door, it’s not that I wanted him to carry the bags but he could have held the door to make the process quicker since he looked like he was in hurry. When we got to the next room that they moved us to, there were no blood stains on the sheets but the studio was still dirty, and this time the basin was blocked, it held the dirty water that we had used to brush our teeth and was our hands, this water stayed in there during our whole stay, that we had to brush our teeth in the laundry sink. I didn’t want to complain cause I had already complained. What hurt me the most is that no one followed up on their mess. When I booked I made a few request but none of them were done.

expensive for what you get
    • Studio with Queen Bed

iv payed the same amount for a room that was two times bigger and WITH A VIEW! and it was on flinders street . i had high hopes but soon as i stepped in my room i was disappointed i had no view what so ever just another building no sunlight my heater did not work i was freezing. the sofa is horrible to sit on the bed was average cigarettes all over the tiny balcony that can only fit one there is construction going on next to the hotel witch they cant do much about that the location is average if you want a Melbourne experience best off going more inner 4/10 i could of just been that unlucky one but it was a bad enough experience to never go back

the staff. pizza shop down the road

Not much e booked we thought in the Sebal Docklands not to...
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and One Double Bed

Everything from the room parking the building the inconvince of the whole stay 0000000

Not much e booked we thought in the Sebal Docklands not to be told we where going in the residence apartments as l have a bad knee and wanted close to Edihad Statum ect.. and Sebal wasn't booked out and they couldn't even make me one available it was very disappointed as the apartment was not good value the shower was moldy very dirty and not very appealing wouldnt recommend it for value and you had to go all the way to Sebel office to see them never again as we own a apartment in Docklands Condor it was unavailable this night so thought we stay with the Sebal big mistake

Great location, facilities, parking and room.

Check in/out seems a little under staffed.

Great location, facilities, parking and room. As our first visit to Melbourne, this was a very suitable place to stay.

Loved the apartment and very spacious, so great for a night...
    • One Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed

Only thing that wasn't great was the shower... it was warm for about 2 minutes then completely cold the whole time so couldn't really have a proper shower.

Loved the apartment and very spacious, so great for a night out in Docklands!

I will not be staying here again.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and One Double Bed

Room was dirty and noisy. A piece of art fell off the wall when we closed the door! The beds were uncomfortable.

The location was the only positive about our stay.

Would have been perfect if the room was cleaner.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and One Double Bed

Toilet was dirty and I found 2 ping pong balls behind the couch. TV / Foxtel playing up. Shower rose needs replacing. (Water spraying in every direction.

Poor customer service and less than average hotel.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and One Double Bed (4 Adults)

I have now called the hotel 5 times in 14 days about my bond. Each time they say it has been paid yet it hasn’t. The policy is 5 business days. They are clearly holding bonds for longer periods to gain interest on the money in a account. Probably to put the money toward some much needed updates and renovations. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone it’s more of a headache then good.

Location was semi ok

Great apartment and location.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and One Double Bed

Check in was terrible. Two staff were on and there was a tea big queue. It took 45 minutes to check in.

Great apartment and location. Indoor pool was great.

the room was comfortable for us and convenient for to why...

Bed not comfortable

the room was comfortable for us and convenient for to why went down for the weekend. Nice and close to the trams to move around the city.

Great night, would stay again
    • Studio with Queen Bed

The shower was awesome apart from the fact that someone bolted the adjustable head to the high position. Not great for short people, but manageable. Maybe a little more bench space on the vanity, but now I’m being fussy.

i am very fussy about beds. For me they are either too soft or too hard. This one was perfect. Also loved how it was like a little apartment. Separate bedroom, even a laundry.

Awesome location, friendly helpful staff, convience store downstairs, We will be back!!!!!
    • Studio with Queen Bed

There is nothing we didn't like. I wish we paid a little more and got a view but we will be doing that for next time.

The location was awesome, right on the dock and a minute walk to the free tram into town and about 5 minutes to Docklands shopping centre and the Melbourne Star. Will definately be back to stay again.

It took more than 10 minutes to get served, the room was...
    • Studio with Queen Bed

It took more than 10 minutes to get served, the room was just way to small. And when we left the hotel out of the parking it took 5 minutes for the car park door to open.

Comfortable and relaxing
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and One Double Bed

The oven didn’t work. Reported in to reception who were getting maintenance to look at it ASAP

Accomadation was excellent. Fantastic view. Very clean and comfortable. Staff were very friendly. Would definitely stay there again.

Grrat value for the price.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and One Double Bed

Just trying to get in. Just got a little lost trying to work out where to go as it is a seperate building from the Sebel where we had stayed prior.

Big room with balcony and great view.

Melbourne was freezing, but warm & awesome and helpful staff, thank you!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and One Double Bed (4 Adults)

Parking entry is a bit awkward, as in where the swipe riders are located.

Forgot all about the breakfast as we had an early start but checkout was quick and easy and really comfortable room. Beds were great. Super clean room.

Stay was good and would stay again if the level of cleanliness is better
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View

the room was lovely but the bathrooms were in need of a good clean. Mould in the shower and sewerage smell coming up through the shower plug hole. which my husband had to run hot water down the hole and place a facewasher over it to contain the odour. And a massive vomit stain on the cream curtains!!!

We were given a free upgrade to this residence, which was appreciated.

Great family get away!

The view from our apartment was great. We looked straight onto the harbour. It was a great sized living area for a family of 5. We will be back for sure.

Unplesent stay
    • Studio with Queen Bed

We payed for a water view room. But was given a small studio apartment with no view room first up cause we were told the main hotel was sold out an we should have rung or email to say we wanted to stay in the main hotel. But instead we got sent to 1 of 8 apartment blocks which is not what we wanted as we went to the city for a romantic night away from our kids an we got shoved over by the southern cross train station an got no view an i had to pay to upgrade from a small room that they gave me instead of a water view room. In the hotel building. Not happy at all was very disappoint an upset for the whole time i was there as i felt i was miss lead into thinking that we were going to get a nice view of the docklands an the water like it was advertised . The bed was had was bigger but not so comfortable,we had 1 pillow each an they were very soft, bath room could do with an upgrade very small, my partner struggled to shower cause it wasn't big enough to turn around in. Staff were nice, was an effort to get them to upgrade us . I payed for breakfast an didn't go because i just wanted to go home on sunday. Felt very disappoint an let down. Me an my family come to the city regularly for stays as we live way out of the city. We would have come back but we won't be now not after this trip Pool chlorine was very strong to.

Staff were ok

The staff were great, the location for the wedding were...
    • Studio with Queen Bed

The bed was a little short, we aren't very tall but hubby's feet hung over the edge.

The staff were great, the location for the wedding were excellent and parking a breeze.

Was clean and transport was close to get any where in...
    • Studio with Queen Bed

Even though we only needed a place to sleep, room was very tiny. Couldn’t walk around bed or dress in bed room. . One section of curtains near balcony door didn’t close properly for privacy. Never have I paid for parking when staying in accomodation. Breakfast was not the best.

Was clean and transport was close to get any where in Melbourne. Staff were friendly.

Will definitely come back. Overall very good value.

The lounge was too small (2,5 seater) for a family of 5. It was stained and poor quality in comparison to everything else about this high end apartment.

Fantastic location and very friendly and helpful staff. The beds were great.

was ok but wouldnt choose this apartment again for stays of longer than 1 night.
    • Studio with Queen Bed

apartment was advertised as (with a view) probably not worth mentioning a view if its only of the building next door,couch was too small and uncomfortable,i realise its only a small apartment but there has to be a more suitable seating on the market, also advertised was waste shutes on all floors,we searched 2 floors on the building we were in and ended up having to take any rubbish to the bins in the street as our stay was for 4 nights.

3.5
    Disappointing. That the Sebel name is attached to this facility brings the brand into direpute
    • Studio with Queen Bed

Inconvenient in most respects. Reception not in the same building. Parking hard to get to after arriving adjacent to reception. Room incredibly small. Tiles dirty in the shower alcove. No restaurants open in the precinct. Location some distance from civilisation. I would not stay here again

Great Location
    • Studio with Queen Bed

The receptionist that checked us in, didn't really explain anything he was doing. I gave him my card to pay and he gave it back and didn't say anything. I had to ask him 20 questions to find out if he has already charged it or just done a pre-auth. Lucky I have worked in Hotels before so I know the producer. If I hadn't had that experience I would have got very upset with him. The restaurant they have on Site called Capri at the Quays Café is not good at all. We didn't have breakfast included which was fine, so we just ordered off the Menu. Iced Chocolate and a Latte. They Brought us an Iced Latte and a Latte. No sorry just confusion from the waitress. We both order eggs benedict, it was average. Happy the Hollandaise sauce was made in-house however that was the only great thing about.

The Room was very big which I enjoyed, They also had lots of spare blankets in the cupboard which came in handy as it was a very cold night. Was a great location in the Docklands. Close to everything which is great.

Some awful tiny rooms which will ruin your stay!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed (2 Adults)

The first room we were given (1210) was absolutely terrible, dim/dark, extremley small like student accommodation, could not even walk on one side of the bed without closing the bedroom door and bed was not even a queen size (when that’s what we booked!) When we called to complain the staff initially lied and said it was the last room. I then insisted for refund and then all of a sudden they had another proper sized room with queen bed available which we then stayed the night in.

Close to where we needed to go out the night we stayed.

Probably my worst experience in a hotel so far
    • Studio with Queen Bed

The building was terrible, cheaply built, lack of attention to details very poorly design, droopy carpets, awful halls and corridors, when u leave the room, you would not even know were you have to go to take the lifts. Room was smelling of cigarette; The decor took me back to the cheap American motels in the 90's; The bed could not be called a bed.

Staff was friendly, and tried to help

Terrible because of the noise
    • Studio with Queen Bed

Each night from 1am to 4 am it was impossible to sleep due to the onslaught of noisy partyers coming home and shouting in the laneway out front. This property needs double glazing or security to keep noise to a minimum. I stay regularly in docklands for business, but will NEVER stay here again because of this.

Location was great

it was a nice place to stay but a bit pricey for what it is .
    • Studio with Queen Bed

From the pictures in the page I was hoping for a nice view which was non exsistant . The parking is a nightmare , there is no where to park when you are checking in or out as 15 min spots are always taken and the rest are loading zones .

Quite a good property , clean , nice room . Staff where nice , breakfast was good , overall was nice

Great location, venue needs cleaning and maintenance. Awkward to stay at with young children.
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View

The pool and spa being in a seperate building that you have to go in and out to get to was awkward when staying with children, especially since it was a cold night. The rooms were not well cleaned. The furniture was was dirty (food stuffed in the couch cushions) and the leather on the couch was rubbing off like a dog had been biting on it. Most other furniture was dirty. There were dirty socks found next to the bed furniture and other revolting items were under the bed too! Very poor house keeping. The staff weren't very concerned when informed about how dirty the room was and nothing was offered to us either for such an uncomfortable stay. I didn't sleep well thinking the beds weren't very clean either! There were no additional blankets and no linen available for a dusty Doona also in the cupboard. The glass sliding door to the balcony also didn't shut properly so apart from the draft I was concerned my children were going to go over the side. Not the relaxing mothers day get away we had hoped for at all!

The bathroom products are a lovely brand and very nice. We liked being able to buy more of the range from reception. The location is great in Docklands, the facilities are quite good but spread over many building. I wish I'd read the other reviews saying this before booking to stay there with children.

Lacking signage or clear direction to get from car parking to rooms

Staff unhelpful, no signage in carpark area to locate room. We had to change allocated car spaces 3 times as a car was already parked there and then we could not locate the right elevator to reach our level and then once on the right level, could not find the door to the rooms and my daughter ended up wetting her self as staff could not direct us and were very unhelpful

The view and the location is the only thing going for this place

Disappointing.

Your website should be more specific about how far apart your buildings are. I booked two separate rooms for family and requested they be in close proximity. I got no confirmation and then discovered upon checking in that my elder parents were in completely different building to me and we were in buildings A and H. Not ideal when I need to tend to my parents.

We liked the rooms but were unhappy with our booking changed at last minute and not to our advantage

Our booking was mucked up had to ring several times to get problem sorted. Making your way to different apartment blocks was confusing and car parking not easy. One tip on parking is that you have to get out of car walk around to other side to use the token to open door and same on exiting. Seemed a bit of a silly setup.

Rooms are lovely and views or harbour and city lovely

The location is great!
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View (4 Adults)

The customer service was average - we had to move car parks several times and the receptionist seemed annoyed when we asked for a new car parks coz other cars were parked there. Both showers in the rooms had poor pressure from the showers! Poor quality overall for what we paid.

The location is great!

Rooms are comfortable and clean.

Staff were extremely disorganised. Checking in was very delayed even though we requested specifically to have a room ready by check in time or earlier to due to an event. I left my jacket in the wardrobe and it went missing from the time of checkout to cleaning the room. Very disappointed.

Rooms are comfortable and clean. Lovely few and spacious

I was able to do my washing whilst I slept, but I wasn’t...
    • Studio with Queen Bed

Wasn’t the best location, had no nearby shops for late night travel. The staff were very passive aggressive.

I was able to do my washing whilst I slept, but I wasn’t able to see the TV due to my eye problems. Would’ve liked a bigger tv

Average
    • Studio with Queen Bed

I think its absolutely ridiculous that I had to pay an additional $25.00 for parking. No where did it say when I was booking my room that i would have to pay more for parking.

Great location. Great views

Okay
    • Studio with Queen Bed

the loud noises at 2am and ongoing is not ideal following the fact that I wasn’t able to pick my room and did not get my money’s worth would not recommend to friends and will not be returning. it was my 3rd stay and it disappointed me

I liked the layout and how clean everything was plus the furniture

Excellent location and a great city to visit.

No plugs in any of the sinks, check out is quite early (but we did get a later one).

Great location for the city and for venturing into Victoria. Lovely view from the balcony. Comfy and clean apartment.

Location great, staff attitude and cooperation poor.
    • One Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed

Communication between staff and guests was poor, staff gave a lady with a similar name to me the key to the room i was staying in. Gave us 1 bed for 3 people, and wouldn't help to change that.

Perfect and comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed (2 Adults)

The door to the balcony wistled with the wind but found trick to stop it so was good after that

Fast and easy check in and out, nice location, friendly staff and room was tidy clean and comfortable. Will definitely be staying again

Just perfect!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View (2 Adults)

The tea, coffee and milk was a bit light on, but this was an apartment and there was a small convenience store around the corner. Not really a big deal, we were just travelling very light. Not enough hanging spaces for the towels.

We arrived too early for our room and after walking for hours around Melbourne, the staff took us up to the lounge room so we could relax. Staff were fantastic, very friendly and nothing too much trouble. The view was magnificent and the building was very secure. Will be back for sure. Thank you.

They took my card on check in and put $546.
    • Two Bedroom Apartment with One Queen Bed and Water View (4 Adults)

They took my card on check in and put $546.01 on it which for one doesn’t make any sense as it doesn’t equate to any cost regarding the hotel and two she didnt say anything about chargeing anything to my card. It now 2 days later and the $546.01 is still on my card and it stop me from purchasing things on the rest of my trip😡

Young Asian man on reception very nice.
    • Studio with Queen Bed

Funny lights in bedroom illuminating and not going off Reception area badly designed with poles in the muddle Should be moved make it easier for staff.

Young Asian man on reception very nice.His boss who he asked for help regarding my booking wasn't very friendly