View vacation packages to

2. Australia hotel reviews
  3. Victoria hotel reviews
  4. Melbourne hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Sheraton Melbourne Hotel

Reviews of Sheraton Melbourne Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

27 Little Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia

#36 of 191 hotels in Melbourne

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 24, 2019

Great hotel with lovely and helpful staff!
    • Traditional King Room

Great hotel with lovely and helpful staff! They let us check in early which was so kind considering we were there a decent time before check in- Lovely room and hotel facilities! Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2019

Good size room and friendly staff
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was awful. Pillows not good

The crossiants my daughter had were flaky but the hot breakfast was the worst buffet I’ve ever had. The food was tasteless and was cold and the coffee awful. Machine wasn’t working so I’m not sure where the coffee came from. So disappointing

• Reviewed: June 12, 2019

Great stay, nice hotel
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Parking is a little expensive ($60 a night). Breakfast uses Vitasoy instead of Bonsoy.

Great location. Very friendly staff, especially at breakfast. Easy check out. Nice room.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Bed is comfy , good location.
    • Superior King Room with City View

Three staff standing there checking you in together is a bit too much. Interior design of the room is a bit too ‘flowery’

Bed is comfy , good location. Feeling private and exclusive with lobby at upper floor Helpful staff at ground level

• Reviewed: June 1, 2019

We like the hotel's staff and location the most.
    • Traditional King Room

We like the hotel's staff and location the most. The pool is nice, though small and undercover. The terrace is nice enough. Welcome was worth the visit. Nice people.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2019

Staff were super friendly and helpful.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The sheets were so scratchy! That was the only negative. Everything else was amazing.

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Everyone always greeted us when we were coming and going.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2019

Great place to stay, friendly staff, great location, I wouldn't bother with dessert room service.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

We got room service, we ordered dessert, it was so expensive and we couldn't eat it as it was terrible!

Location, Beds, curtains & great shower

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Excellent staff service.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Lighting in room was fantastic except for 10 different switches that you had to figure out every night. Minor issue. Beds moved as they were on wheels - no brakes that we could find to stop this from happening.

Excellent staff service. Really helpful and courteous. One of the best we have experienced.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

The room was clean, spacious, the beds super comfy the staff...
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The room was clean, spacious, the beds super comfy the staff were amazingly helpful. The pool was awesome, very clean, easy access to towels etc, It's a truly beautiful hotel, thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

The staff were very friendly and efficient.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The self parking was off site and valet was very expensive.

The staff were very friendly and efficient. Easy check in and very clean and comfortable room. The decor is lovely and the room design was great.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

Loved it
    • Grand Deluxe Larger King Room with Garden View - High Floor

I enjoyed the breakfast and it was lovely to see the staff accommodated my family on two occasions for breakfast without a fuss. It was very relaxing.I loved the chief chef he was awesome nothing was a problem for him.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2019

Beautiful hotel in a great location, perfect for a short city break or for business travel.
    • Traditional King Room

No improvements needed. Lovely hotel, would recommend it to anyone.

Great location at the top of little collins street. Clean spacious room, great shower and bath. Friendly staff upon check in and check out.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2019

Well worth the expense
    • Superior King Room with City View

City views were not what they were supposed to be

Brilliant experience in a central location. Only disappointing part was booking a room with 'city views' that did not have any views apart from the office next door. Apart from this it was an absolutely wonderful time with friendly staff, beautiful bed, good room service and a great bar

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

Great location in Melbourne city centre
    • Grand Deluxe King or Twin Room

Stayed for 3 nights arrived late Sunday night to my room, wasn't until in the morning when we were getting ready that we saw that the room was very dirty there were stains on the carpet and bed sheets and the furniture was beat up and dusty, I complained about our room and asked a member of staff to come up and see for herself , they moved us to a new room and on checking the new room the door for the bathroom wouldn't shut right and the carpets were stained again, the daytime manger came up to have a look for himself and apologize, they finally moved us to a clean room but we still felt very uncomfortable with the full situation, very poor management of the hotel tbh

Great location in Melbourne city centre

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

• Deluxe Larger King Room with City View

The location is perfect! The lovely room was quiet and block out curtains mean it is easy to sleep in, as we did both mornings. The bed was terrific and we loved the bathroom, especially the bath. Lots of storage too. Could not fault the room and how accomodating the staff are at the Sheraton.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Always very comfortable and a great location.
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

We were staying for two nights, Sunday and Monday, to go to the Australian Open. The rooftop bar is closed on these nights which I find over the two weeks that the Open is on is crazy. This happened to us last year as well. We had to go elsewhere, which is fine as there are great rooftop bars nearby, but surely the demand during the tennis is high enough to open the bar.

The staff, location and comfort of room are all excellent.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Wonderful
    • Superior King Room with City View

A little disappointed with the cleanliness of our bathroom, was hair in the bath from the previous guests. And the mould in the grout, in the shower.

Staff where amazing and very polite. Bed was so comfortable. Very quite hotel, which was great.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

I loved the room.
    • Executive One-Bedroom King Suite with Terrace and City View

When we were booking in the reception was not very pleasant. The waitress in the lounge area was also not very friendly. Th room we were staying in was not clean. There was a kids ball under the lounge. The room should have had bath sheets provided

I loved the room. The bed was comfy. The view was excellent. The manager Abdul was lovely Rom service was lovely.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

The location was excellent!
    • Traditional King Room

We had just got engaged and they did nothing for us. Not even a congratulations even though we told reception. You can’t sun bathe outside - terrace should be open in the day for guest. We requested towels and they didn’t arrive

The location was excellent! Was walking distance to everything. Was extremely close to Bourke Street and the shopping district. We loved being close to the amazing restaurants in China Town - these were better than Hong Kong!

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Had hoped for more...
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

The king bed was neither firm nor comfortable and the pillows had the same issue. I was expecting the swimming pool to be warmer. The steam room was WAY too hot, no one could sit in it. The pool was one of the main reasons I chose this hotel but I was quite disappointed. Also, we had hoped to have a drink at the terrace bar but there was a private function on :(

The staff were super friendly and courteous and the room was spacious and comfortable.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
    • Traditional King Room

I didn't like being in a room without a view. It felt claustrophobic.

I loved the location. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The concierge made us feel welcomed, which was reassuring.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Location, staff.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Such poor value for money. Stayed 3 nights and cost quite a bit, stayed the next 3 nights at the Hyatt and room was of a far better standard. Far better value for money elsewhere. That’s the main thing I’d want them to have a think about.

Location, staff.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Booked and confirmed king room with booking.
    • Traditional King Room

Booked and confirmed king room with booking.com on arrival given room with 2 beds and told because we booked through a 3rd party they were fully booked and had no king rooms. Eventually after complaining approx30_40 mins were given the king room that we had booked.Were told if we had booked directly with hotel would not have been a problem. Very unhappy with there attitude.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Relaxing :)
    • Superior King Room with City View

We were hoping for a nice warm swim in the indoor pool, unfortunately the pool wasn't warm enough.

The check in process was easy and staff upgraded us after we let them know it was a special occassion. The view of the Church was beautiful, staff were very friendly and the bed was so comfy it felt like we were sleeping on clouds!

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Very enjoyable
    • Traditional King Room

Great service and room was very nice. It was our anniversary and when we arrived we had some lovely small cakes delivered to our room. Very nice! Highly recommend to anyone

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Melbourne Sheraton
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

Staff were excellent, courteous and helpful. The pool is a 2 lane 20m lap pool with a spa at one end. Great for swimming laps. Lovely rooftop bar with city skyline views. I asked if an early checkin was possi, my room was ready at 10 am!!!!!

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Not worth the cost
    • Grand Deluxe King or Twin Room

Staff are not overly helpful or friendly,quite disappointing standard have gone downhill

The outdoor bar area on the 3td floor was excellent should be open more frequently

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Excellent location, reasonable price
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

Only minor things: mini bar items grossly overpriced (but admittedly, this is a feature of many 5-star hotels), plug in the bathtub impossible to lift to empty the water and the pillows weren't very comfortable. Decor in the room is also looking a little tired/dated.

Excellent location: close to theatres, the Kino cinema, restaurants, luxury shopping, Parliament train station and trams. Quiet and large room with a comfortable bed mattress. Staff were efficient and pleasant with quick service.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Felt very personal and at home very lovely staff
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The only thing We could fault was the bed wasn't very comfortable we both woke up with really sore backs but honestly was an amazing stay loves being there that you :)

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Not a 5* Service hotel-Dissappointing!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I choose the Sheraton to have a 5* experience and I do not believe this was provided to my friend and I both in its facilities and customer service. The booking was made to celebrate the last weekend of my childhood friend returning back to her homeland Ireland. We have both stayed in many 5* hotels in Ireland and world wide, to name a few Conrad Hilton in Bali, Angansa Hotel in Vietnam, The Shelbourne and Four Seasons in Dublin. Dolder Grand Hotel Zurich, The Killarney Park Hotel in Ireland. We had decided to come to the hotel a little earlier so we could drop our bags off to go explore Melbourne for a few hours as we were aware that check in was not until 3pm, the gentleman that checked us in accommodated our request and asked me to provide some I'd as I did but failed to provide any real information regarding breakfast or facilities available to guests. Apon leaving he provided me with a ticket to collect our bags on return. After a few hours exploring we returned to the reception desk with a new gentleman on duty who I explained to we had checked in prior and were collecting our bags, he too requested my ID when I had provided it earlier and gave us our key cards and yet again no information was provided regarding breakfast or facilities but did advise our bags would be brought to our room. In the lift we were able to identify that the heated pool was on level 3 with the help of signage. We decided to quickly change and make the most of what we thought was to be a heated pool but much to our dismay this was not the case, the water was far from warm and we were not the only guest who had this same opinion, a young family too felt it was chiller than what they had hoped. We decided to make the most of the conditions and enjoyed it for what it was but when exiting the pool it was clear that the pool area was not designed at all for safety. No hand rails, pool matts or warning signage.

The breakfast buffet

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Expensive
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

Well the rude receptionist was not very accommodating as we had booked a king bed room and was given 2 queen bed room ( not very romantic) . When I said that is not what I booked she said too bad that's all we have available. So guess we won't be going back to a Sheraton hotel again.

the earl grey tea

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Room was exceptional
    • Executive Suite with Terrace

Our check in was 3pm, we arrived at 3:40pm and were told our room wasn't ready because the previous guest checked out late and there was up to an 1hr wait as they were cleaning. I expressed my dissatisfaction and that it isn't my concern the previous guest overstayed and why am I being penalised as I was paying over $500 a night for the room. The young man at the concierge desk Kevin informed me the previous guest is a platinum member. That was like a slap in my face, it was as if he has priority over me. I am sure even thought I am not a member of their hotel chain I am paying the same amount for the room. I asked to speak to the manager. In the meantime while we waited for the manager, the manager came to speak to us and solved the issue by giving us another room similar to the one I booked. The manager was apologetic and I did receive an email after we checked out apologising for another issue on my bill, however I still believe they should have been prepared for issues like this and have a our room ready in time or another room available for us. We didn't need to know their issue with the previous guest. No matter how many apologise I received when the young man said the previous guests was a platinum member they lost me right there and then.I will not be recommending or staying at any Sheraton again.

Room was exceptional

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Declining
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

I was allocated to a room for the disabled, which means no bathtub The staff...the guy who checked me in hmm was fine? Maybe I looked to young for him to really..don’t know how to describe it, but certainly not professional enough, not polite enough and his English was a bit hard to understand

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Nice hotel in a great location
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

For the 5 star pricetag, I felt they could pay more attention to detail. Pillow options, nicer towels and a cooler overnight temperature option would have led to a more comfortable stay.

The room was spacious, the bathroom luxurious (except for the small, old towels!) and the pool a relaxing haven.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Would love to come back, if the price is right.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Took half an hour for delivery of our luggage from concierge to the room. Guest services telephone not answered on multiple occasions. Called reception instead to get guest services, however guest services did not call back. Had to physically go to reception myself.

Pretty much everything met with our requirements

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Couldn’t confirm bed arrangements in advance.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Couldn’t confirm bed arrangements in advance. All worked out in the end but when comparing properties you need to know exactly what you are getting at time of booking

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

It was $27 for an iced mocha and an english breakfast tea --...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

It was $27 for an iced mocha and an english breakfast tea -- which came with no milk. When I rang and asked for milk, I was told there was long-life milk in the bar fridge: "just use that."

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Great Location Shame about the hotel.
    • Executive Suite with Terrace

Given a different room then booked at first, booked a city view and had a dirty office block window view. My husband and I were relocated but felt like we were an inconvenience. Told by staff member that Booking.com often makes this mistake! Breakfast staff very friendly but food needs a refresh, very dated and unappealing. The carpet in our room between the bathroom and entrance had a carpet nail that i stood on a couple of times. Believe it or not My husband and I never complain but felt disappointed with this Sheraton. Even had a $8.00 delivery charge on a salad I ordered $40 for a average salad with practically no chicken. The front desk staff told us the swimming pool closed at 22.00pm at 21.05pm closed! We visit Melbourne twice a year so have stayed in mainly different locations. Sadly we won't be returning to this hotel.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Fabulous & will be back!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Fantastic location to tennis/music centres. Beds were extra comfortable & the pillows amazing. All staff were friendly & helpful. Great hotel.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

IT was an excellent stay and I will return to Sheraton again
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I was not aware of the significance of the light which I had accidentally switched on when putting the card into the slot for the room to function. I only found out the next day, after returning to the room about 3.30pm, that the room service hadn't happen. I didn't fuss about it and had to leave the room to go out. When I returned at nearly 11pm same evening, there was a note (under the door) from reception(time received was 6.30pm) apologising that the room hadn't been cleaned due to the 'Do not disturb' light which was found outside my room! It then occurred to me that it was the same light that I had switched on unintentionally. Perhaps if I had been forewarned about THAT light then all would be fine.

The staff were very friendly, efficient and accommodating. The bed and pillows were extra comfy in a comfortable and very quiet room. Very good location and close to the activities in the city yet located away from the bustle of traffic in the quiet side of the city street.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Fabulous and I'm looking forward to returning again soon.
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

The air conditioning control was a bit tricky but that seems to happen in most hotels.

I was up-graded to a suite, so what was there not to like! I had a view, a balcony, in spotless accommodation and a quiet place to sleep in an area that was convenient to everything!

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Excellent place to stay
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

The feather pillows!! They are really uncomfortable.

The room was beautiful and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast selection was excellent. Location was fantastic - easy walk to great restaurants and shopping, public transport close by. For a city hotel, it was very quiet.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Comfortable but not outstanding.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Cutlery (fork) on my table at breakfast was dirty. Lost power to all the PowerPoints in our room when the iron was plugged in (tv etc)

Room was spacious and I loved the big bath. Staff were always welcoming. The pool is lovely (heated) for a relaxing swim.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Nice and comfortable with great service
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The air and heating was a little confusing to use

Service and facilities were great. Didn’t expect such a good hotel for the price that was paid. Will definitely stay again

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Excellent, except for the disruptive patrons on our floor.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

There was a group of your women on our floor, who were very drunk or high, noisy and discourteous. It took the staff a couple of hours to resolve the issue. Staff were great

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Great location and one of the best hotels in Melbourne. Ticks all the boxes.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I should have reset air con before going to bed. nothing else I didn't like.

Bed extremely comfortable, great pillows. Air con was too warm and had trouble re setting at 3AM. Location great. Easy to book in room ready and very clean.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Our stay was excellent we will be back.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

If I was to say something bed was a little soft for us but it was comfy overall.

Everything was spot on during our stay. The breakfast staff were lovely, front office staff were accomodating when asked questions or advice on places to visit. We asked for late checkout as husband was having a massage this was no problems and extended checkout till12:00.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Big room, comfy bed, nice shower, all good!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

TV channels were limited and slow to change from one to the other, no big deal. The food delivered to the room was pricey, not much and not good. Don't recommend.

Big room, comfy bed, nice shower, all good!

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Great place to stay however won’t again. Too focused on getting money out of you for everything.
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

Staff mixed up charges on account, and didn’t seem too interested in resolving. Only staff whom made an effort was the conceirge when greeting. For anything extra you had to pay -ie movies on the tv (not even Foxtel movies were available, yet every other channel was). Air conditioning controller was confusing even for a tech minded person.

Room was flash, nice bed, nice lighting and colours. Bathroom was comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

We only stayed for one night but it was lovely.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The TV remote didn’t have a snooze button on it.

The room was really clean. The bathroom was really clean as well. The bed was extra comfortable and the pillows were great. The room was quiet and it was dark in the morning.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

lovely hotel in great location

all good

excellent stay here, arrived very early, was sent to breakfast and room was made available immediately afterwards, very comfy bed and good indoor pool. good location and very helpful staff

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

All staff were lovely and friendly, especially the guys out...
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

Our bathroom smelt like sewerage (stench coming from the vanity basin) - however staff were very apologetic and quick to fix the problem, also provided us with lovely chocolates and free breakfast.

All staff were lovely and friendly, especially the guys out the front who remembered our names the next morning. We received a free breakfast which was delicious.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

The spa treatments were amazing, facial and massage.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The terrace was not open on Monday night which was a shame. A cocktail party near the pool was very noisy, so didn't end up swimming. Otherwise it was a fantastic stay and wonderful location.

The spa treatments were amazing, facial and massage. Staff and service throughout the hotel was amazing.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Average. Sleep deprived due to the bad pillows. They look good but aren’t suitable for sleeping.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The pillows were a punishment. Hurt my neck. The room lighting was inadequate.

It was clean and the room was comfortable. It is well located to get around the city.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Average
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

We payed $700 plus for a room that had a view of a brick wall, we were not happy considering the price. The pool wasn’t as expected and there is no privacy with people eating right at the door/window. Never again

???

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Overpriced, dissapointing
    • Grand Deluxe King or Twin Room

For the price the room was to small, the foyer was underwhelming, the view was of dirty rooftops and only a little of the park, no toothpaste or brush and the breakfast was nearly inedible. The pool small and the spa cold. I won’t be back- ever!

It was nice sitting on the terrace for a few drinks.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

The room was amazing! We were very surprised at how little we paid for such an amazing experience!
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

Our view from the room could have been better and would have loved if it was a little closer to everything.

The bed was so comfy! We are still trying to find pillows like the ones we had there!

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Very comfortable bed and the room was lovely and modern.
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

On Saturday morning the pool and spa was closed for cleaning all morning, I’m sure this could have been done on a quieter day rather than a Saturday morning.

Very comfortable bed and the room was lovely and modern. Excellent location!

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

We loved our anniversary stay
    • Grand Deluxe King or Twin Room

We booked a room through bookings which included breakfast it did not state anywhere it was a buffet breakfast until we arrived and was told at reception. Being our anniversary we wanted breakfast via room service to make full use of our room which then cost extra so we paid for 4 breakfasts

We stayed for our anniversary the staff were lovely even delivering a lovely bottle of wine just after arrival. The whole stay was relaxing and memorable for the comfort and gorgeous facilities

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

We stayed in Sheraton for two nights.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

We found out that there is no mini bar table in Sheraton even in the Suite. Also the morning room cleaning is kinda annoying we got woke up early in the morning when we actually booked for 2 nights and wanted to just sleep late.

We stayed in Sheraton for two nights. The first night was a bit unsatisfactory but soon after we talked to the staff about the concern we had, we got upgraded to a much better room. Manager name Nisha( sorry if I spell incorrect) is being very helpful and nice. Thanks!

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Sheraton was a luxury hotel situated near trams and Parliament Building. Quiet location.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Staff Room decor Location Close to tram Facilities to change after leaving room. Ordered taxi on time Doorman very friendly Lovely lounge Swimming pool Spar

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Excellent and well-situated modern hotel for short business trips.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Bed linen was stiff, prone to wrinkles, and slightly uncomfortable. Terrace bar was closed on Sundays and Mondays. Main restaurant/bar was quite sterile and uninviting.

The hotel is perfectly organized, well designed, ideally located, and in impeccable condition from top to bottom. Rooms are compact but we appointed - large beds, spacious excellent bathrooms, modern showers, and ample wardrobe/storage space. Good view from many floors also. Staff are first class - attentive, thoughtful, and helpful at all times. Great coffee shop on ground floor.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

All in all, a perfect place to put up for a laid back family vacation.
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

For the kind of price-point that the hotel operates on, I would have preferred if my kid's breakfast was not charged separately.

Practically everything on offer was superlative.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Impressive. Great for families. Impeccable staff.
    • Grand Deluxe King or Twin Room

Room service food excellent A personal experience was created and achieved by the Sheraton hotel Can’t say enough about every staff member I interacted with, flawless customer service. I took two 12 year olds with special needs also so 100% recommend for families

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Pleasant and suited our purpose (close to the Princess Theatre), but I can find better value
    • Grand Deluxe King or Twin Room

The mix up with the room. The price was high and not great value for money. There was no hotel directory in the room to advise about wifi, check out times etc.

The Concierge staff were extremely friendly. The room was cleaned and made up with no fuss. Check in (despite being put in the wrong room) and check out was speedy.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Beautiful night away
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

Nothing, we were very pleased m

Convenient but quiet location for Melbourne CBD. We were lucky to be upgraded to a terrace suite which was beautiful with fabulous views of Parliament building and the Cathedral, plus a balcony to enjoy the warm night and views. Buffet breakfast was excellent with a nice range of freshly prepared food and more was prepared on request. Check in and out were seamless. Used the Wilson carpark across the street for $16 for the whole weekend (book online).

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Lovely stay. Great location. Good rooftop bar
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Could have been more selection of fruit at breakfast considering time of year. Bed was a bit hard for me but that’s a personal choice.

The location is great. Staff friendly. Room clean. Good rooftop bar. Good gym.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Wonderful room, comfortable bed, just a shame our visit timed with restaurant holiday closures
    • Grand Deluxe King or Twin Room

We arrived mid-morning Boxing Day and all the restaurants were closed for the holiday (one was open for breakfast but we had missed it). Could have done room service, but our room wasn't ready yet (we did arrive pre-check in but had asked for early check-in if possible) so had to try and hunt somthing down in local area. Bit of a faff with a 3 year old!

Staff were brilliant, friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Good attentive!

Closing time of pool was early. When I came back to hotel after my dinner, I was disappointed that I couldn't swim in the pool.

When I felt bad with sick, housekeeper was so attentive to me and made me relax. I appreciate her kindness.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Comfortable and easy.
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

A bit of a mix-up at breakfast. The hotel said our breakfast was not included. Showed them my confirmation email which eventually got us breakfast. This was the only real blip. Otherwise all satisfactory

The room was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Location perfect for our event which was nearby, quality service and room.
    • Grand Deluxe King or Twin Room

Breakfast was a bit underwhelming, hot food had been sitting for some time, the waffles were rock hard

Location, attentive polite staff, easy check in. There is a Italian restaurant next door called Lupino, it only has a neon fox above the door but the meal here enhanced our stay

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Our stay was amazing couldn't ask for more.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

It was my birthday and they surprised me with a lovely note and a delicious little cake with happy birthday written on the plate. The room was amazing and the staff couldn't do enough for us.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Very comfortable stay at the Sheraton, with eveything close to hand
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Maybe a very small thing - but not sure why the indoor pool temperature was so warm given Melbourne had experienced a record number of days at over 30c, a quick dip in a cool pool would have been very welcome!

Very good location, close to Flinders Lane where you will find Garden State Hotel, best pub in Central Melbourne. Hotel within 200 metres of a fab green space, Treasury Gardens - to escape a little from the big city Hard to gauge if value for money, this hotel is quite a bit more than I would usually pay, so I was surprised that the bedroom seemed relatively small, however the bathroom was a very generous size:)

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

The Grand Deluxe Room was absolutely beautiful, the 20 m...
    • Grand Deluxe King or Twin Room

The Grand Deluxe Room was absolutely beautiful, the 20 m pool was warm and long and wide enough to actually swim. Special thanks to Richard from reception who was the best example of welcoming and hospitable staff.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

We Had a great time at the Sheraton Melbourne.
    • Traditional King or Twin Room

We Had a great time at the Sheraton Melbourne. It was my wife's birthday and on the day the staff delivered a nice touch to welcome her. We also had a surprise upgrade to a larger room. The service was fantastic I had left my Ipad in the car and within minutes of calling the service desk it was delivered to my room. clean modern room

We Price Match