Reviews of Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne 4 stars

250 Elizabeth Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia

#79 of 768 Holiday rentals in Melbourne

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

I would definitely come back to stay at Somerset on Elizabeth on my next visit
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom wash basin could have been bigger.

Spacious one bedroom apartment with living area and kitchenette and comfortable king size bed. Got the room that have good view of city. Everyone at the reception are friendly and helpful. I would like to especially gratitude Miss Olive who help me resolve an issue with a nasty travel agency.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Very central
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

First room we had was very noisy - bedroom window did not shut Kitchen a bit tired

Bed linen high quality Staff helpful when we needed help with washing machine and air conditioning

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

We will be recommending Somerset as the place to stay when needing accomodation in central Melbourne
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We didn't like having to leave!

Thank you to Fata our housekeeper who tidied and cleaned our room each day - she is a valued member of your staff!! The location of Somerset on Elizabeth is excellent - shops, restaurants, markets, public transport etc are all nearby.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Wonderful location
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

I stayed in room 8.20. The bed was sagging significantly on the side closest to the wardrobe, the bedside lamp and radio kept powering off due to the loose connection from the mattress hitting the power adaptors on the extension chord below the headrest, there was some mould in the shower area and during check in, with three staff at the counter: two women and a man, on Monday 1st October around 2:30pm, only the man was serving a customer in front of me. This is fine as it seemed like a staff was undergoing some training, but they could have at least acknowledged me and told me that I would be served shortly. This wouldn’t usually be an issue for me, but then the two ladies kept me waiting for 10 minutes, while the one lady was just counting money and the other one training was just standing there looking on. Then about 5 minutes of just standing there, there was an issue with someone in the lobby area, where the two women came out from behind the service counter to help, walked past me, and after helping, returned to the counter to proceed as before. Now if it was that important to leave your job of counting money, you could at least welcome me or said something like “someone will be with you shortly.” Instead you make a customer wait for 10 minutes and blatantly ignore me. Perhaps there was only one working computer for check in at the time, these things happen and can be excused, but to not even acknowledge a customer even though you clearly can see me and even walk past me and then still return and leave me standing without any acknowledgment for a further 5 minutes is just unprofessional for the service industry. I won’t be back, and more importantly, won’t ever recommend your hotel to others.

Wonderful location

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

For the reason of our visit to Melbourne Somerset on elizabeth was great overall. Thank you!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Our bill was charged to the card that was used to secure the booking, however we wanted to pay with a different card. I didn’t expect to be charged until checking out. Maybe I didn’t read the terms and conditions? The lighting in the rooms is bad, it’s very dark. The curtains looked damaged, and the wardrobe was very small and awkward to use. I think there was only one PowerPoint on one side of the bed, I couldn’t charge my phone beside me overnight and I disturbed my partner trying to reach my phone.

The staff were very friendly and happy to order taxis during our stay. The housekeeper and I spoke about when we were returning to our room so that she had enough time to service our room properly. She did a great job. The location is great!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

One member of staff in evening appeared cold and dismissive...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Suites are old with chipped and marked furniture.

One member of staff in evening appeared cold and dismissive with poor eye contact and limited vague responses to my question about where to get food. His colleague intervened to give me more specific information.

great location comfortable stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

towels, clean shower/ mould / stale smell microwave not working rubbish disposal unit not working sink very slow to drain away old carpets and tiles

comfortable bed and clean fresh linen on the bed / window that opens /good storage wardrobe sitting room nicely decorated

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The location is very central, which is the primary reason we...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

When the window was closed the room was very stuffy, however one couldn't have the window otherwise you are overtaken with exhaust and cooking fumes from nearby traffic and cafes. The traffic noise and partying at the cafes made it virtually impossible to sleep of a night to the point we had to purchase ear plugs. Although the facility is reasonably new the floor tiles in the bathroom are lifting/cracking and the cleaners left their long black hair everywhere.

The location is very central, which is the primary reason we chose the fa ility of ot3hers.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Perfect location, comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like paying for extra bedding for my child - the extra bed didn't get used and took up space. It would have been great if there was no fee for kids who use existing bedding.

The bed was super comfortable. The location was perfect - trams at the front door, entrance to Emporium next door, convenience store across the road.

Comfortable and relaxing stay Highly recommended.

Nothing usual high standard

Love to stay at this property. My go to place when visiting Melbourne. Central, secure with welcoming staff. Excellent Wi-Fi and love the spa.

The hotel Is extremely convenient with excellent location...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel Is extremely convenient with excellent location within free tram zone. Staff are nice and helpful. We’ll definitely stay there again if we visit Melbourne and we have recommended friends already.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

A bit disappointing
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

- things were so old. the plastic parts of the hair dryer and kettle were sticky due to aging. - the bowls, plates and pans were so dirty. leftovers from the last guest could still be found. - the room had a weird smell, like it had been vacant for some time.

the location was good.

Wonderful holiday in a very convenient situation.

No comments here at all

The property location is central and handy to all interesting places within the city. Good quality room service and very professional staff.Walking distance to places like Myers,Chinatown and Comedy theater

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great hotel and facilities with suitable location for my needs. I am keen to stay again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Could not have a cup of tea as it appeared the electric jug in the room had been burnt out and the water was undrinkable.. The second night ( I was there two night) there was cigarette smoke coming into the room through vents I expect. I appreciate that this is difficult for the hotel to manager, however it was very uncomfortable. When I bought these two issues to receptions attention when I checked out they appeared very attentive and were apologetic.

good bed and cleanliness of hotel

Great location, value for money and friendly staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had requested for an early check-in as we we needed to be somewhere at 2pm which is check-in time. The hotel staff were amazing at organising an early check-in for us, even calling us to let us know when the room was ready. We had booked a 2 bedroom apartment and were very happy with the room. The apartment was large and had 2 large bathrooms, a kitchenette and even an washing machine. The hotel is in a great location right in the centre of the city. The staff were very helpful, polite and courteous. We couldn't fault the hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Convenient, close to all the shops . Room to move .
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We had noisy neighbours this time but it is the first time I have ever been bothered by noise. Other times we have stayed there it has been very quiet.

Love the location...right in the middle of town. Spacious rooms and I like the separate lounge and kitchen area. Big comfy bed. Staff are friendly and helpful .

Good option for a stay in Melbourne's CBD.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was pretty clean, but could do with a good dust and vacuum. Bathroom tiles needed a good scrub too.

Somerset is very conveniently located if you're visiting Melbourne's CBD. The rooms are very generously sized, with a very comfortable bed. The kitchenette is great, with pretty much everything you could need or want for a short or medium-term visit. Bathroom is also a good size, no bath but you can't have everything.

Lots of communication from the hotel, room was upgraded and...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Lots of communication from the hotel, room was upgraded and I received a box of chocolates as well as my airline had stuffed me around. Thoughtful touch.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great place to stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Decor is a little bit dated

Very comfortable bed and pillows. Even though it was a very well located hotel it was really quiet at night which is great if you are a light sleeper. Water pressure in the shower was amazing. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room service providers were amazing. We used it a couple of times and was surprised by how nice, tasty and hot the food was (the lettuce in the burger wasn’t even wilted).

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Overall still satisfying
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

They have quite limited staffs on duty therefore the staffs basically need to do everything like check in process, answering phone calls, valet parking, sending luggage to the room, send toiletries to the guest's room and etc. In which these would incur some waiting time for the guest. But the staffs are good and helpful.

Almost everything from the staffs' service to the room including the facilities.

Overfriendly staff as we arrived for check in.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Overfriendly staff as we arrived for check in.... it’s okay to be friendly but we shouldnt detect a that the staff thought our in between trip were expensive... and the cleaner forgot to take the rubbish out under the sink. Shouldn’t they know there is a bin under there by experience? And that is the cooking area. Waste would be .... of food origin?

10/10 apartment stay in city
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

If your going to be picky the Bathrooms are becoming aged and small mould build up in base of shower and bath etc. But it certainly didn’t ruin our stay.

Prompt friendly customer service at check in, our room on 7th floor had lovely views it was clean neat and loved having the kitchen facilities. Beds were very comfortable and the apartment was nice and roomy. Walking distance to everything and public transport. We will be staying again.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Spacious accommodation.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The decor (carpet style) is slightly dated, but in excellent condition and spotless.

Spacious accommodation. Spotless. Very comfortable king size beds.

Location & staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only gripe would be the bathrooms need an upgrade. The basins are tiny, more like you’d see in a small powder room.

Location & staff. Rooms were very comfortable!

The location, the bed was comfy and the gym.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Kitchennete items were a little dirty, so had to rinse before using, but otherwise OK.

The location, the bed was comfy and the gym. The room service menu also had healthy options when you didn't have time to cook

Great location, but dated rooms and gruff manager made it a rip off
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Gruff manager, dated rooms, no views, dated furniture, small tv, no restaurant, pool or kitchen, no ice, If it was $100/night it would be fair, cause the room is nice enough, but its not worth more than that.

I felt so welcome from the minute I arrived, loved our apartment!

N/a

This isn’t our first stay at Somerset ob Elizabeth, we are return customers for good reason. Staff go above and beyond for you, are so friendly - and just made or stay so much better. This time around - the reception staff helped out my friend from home, to set up our room with a few lovely goodies for my 40th birthday. Staff also wrote me a card and gave me some chocolates - I was absolutely touched - it literally made my day!!! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Somerset on elizabeth - you guys are amazing. And we will be back!!

Great location for a city break
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A very small issue - a larger shelf in the shower for shampoos etc

Very roomy apartment with separate bedroom. Excellent location and very helpful and friendly staff.

Inner city living in a hotel
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The only thing I can complain about is the door shelf on the fridge I had was a little broken. I mentioned it and they moved me to another room.

The view is great, location impeccable and the staff eager to make your stay comfortable.

Close to everything!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Grout in the shower needed cleaning and bed was a bit too soft for us.

Close to everything! Very friendly staff, always greeted you when you leave or came back. Free use of a baby cot for our 5 month old.

Fantastic stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We had street view so it was a little loud on Saturday night with cars, sirens etc but ear buds blocked the sound. Also roller blinds were fraying could do with replacing.

Great location very central and short walking distance to everything. Large room and liked that it had seperate rooms for living. Very comfy bed and pillows

Great location friendly staff good size apartments
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The only complaint would be the shower curtain over the bath. Bathrooms need updating to allow for seperate shower.

King bed very comfy. Plenty of room and equipped with everything you need for a short stay. We stayed six nights in executive apartment which was very quiet in our room 910 situated at the side looking down towards Flinders Street. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Great location and good size!

No complaints here!!

Great Location and wasn't too expensive. Clean and a good size for a 2 bed apartment. Definitely a great place for an overnight stay!

Excellent location, comfortable apartment and lovely and helpful staff.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The lack of hot water during the day on the Friday of our stay. The apartment was comfortable, however it could do with a little more maintenance and updating, it is looking a little tired and the shower leaks. Saying that I would stay again.

The location was excellent as were the staff

We were very comfortable during our 7 night stay. All staff very friendly and helpful.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was difficult to read the News papers or a book in the lounge room. We removed to the lampshades for more light and in order to be able to read better.

The best part was FREE WIFI!! We liked the spacious apartment. We liked the washing machine working. The microwave was handy to heat up take-away food.

Will come back again and refer to friends.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Shower temperature not easy to be adjusted

Excellent location, all you need to see to eat to buy just in a km distance. Staffs are very helpful, prompt services whenever you ask. Will definitely come back.

good!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

it's located cetral of Melbourne on Elizabeth St. Very accessable to go anywhere. Condition of room was very nice and could have bed making service every day. I have been staying Citadine apartment ie other countries, like Paris, London. but this time i choose SOMERSET. SOMERSET have living room and bed room. that are very spacious and comfortable.

The room was quite spacious and the hotel ideally located.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was quite spacious and the hotel ideally located. However, there was a party facing the hotel. I could hear the music and the curtains did not protect me from the flashing lights. Not great! Also, the room lights were very white, not comfy.

My friend and I had an excellent stay at your hotel. Definitely recommend.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I believe there was something wrong with the microwave which i forgot to report. It was sparking so i decided against using it.

The staff was incredibly welcoming and ensured our stay was as comfortable as possible. I requested extra blankets, and was happily greeted by plenty of blankets when i arrived. Will definitely be coming back.

Our amazing stay at Somerset on Elizabeth
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The housekeeping staff seemed a bit lackadaisical and when they saw us struggle to keep the room door open while moving bags, they did not bother to help us open the door. But they kept looking on at us and talking.

The property was smack in the middle of the CBD and we could take the tram for free around the city. Many of the shopping areas were walking distance, as was Chinatown, the State Library and a host of great cafes and restaurants. The hotel staff, especially Tony at reception, was a true gem. He saw my kids get antsy while waiting to check in and provided them activity kits. On our check out day, he was so helpful with bags. An example of true hospitality.

good facilities in a very central position, close to shops, food outlets and transport
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The people who serviced the rooms did not replenish the tea over my four day stay. I had to ask each day for more plain tea bags, they seemed to be difficult to get, even though the coffee and flavoured teas were plentiful.

size of the unit was very good and the kitchen facilities were excellent. The sauna was a real bonus especially when the weather turned cold. umbrellas were freely available which was very handy because of the wet weather.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The design of the room is old fashion. The kitchen facilities are old and dirty. Hopefully there is upgrading soon.

I like the location as it is walking distance to qvm and restaurants. I like the spacious apartment.

Loved the lounge chair , the pillows and the sliding bedroom...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Loved the lounge chair , the pillows and the sliding bedroom door. The staff at the reception were cheerful and very helpfull, even thhe room staff were curtious.

Locations is great but nothing else worth mentioning
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room is quite old and overly basic. Shower room has no shelves for putting shampoo, conditioners, ad shower gel resulting in us having to put them on the wet floorings and bending to retrieve every time we shower. Pillows are too soft and bed not very comfortable. Power point for chargingare limited. No complimentary bottled water.

Location is great. Staff are really helpful, polite, and informative.

Lovely apartment hotel in a super convenient location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing much really. We stay there every year and will keep going back.

Very convenient location - short walk to the trams, in the heart of the city and in the midst of the shops - Emporium, Myer, David Jones etc. Close to good food. Thoughtful and friendly staff. Excellent amenities (kitchenette) and great for families.

Best place to stay in if you want to be close to everything in Melbourne.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A blind on the window between the 2 rooms, so the person in bed didn't have the glare of lights from the sitting room.

Room large with separate bedroom and sitting rooms. Bathroom included a washer/ dryer and detergent as well. Very handy after travelling around for a week prior to arriving. Checkin seamless. Location was excellent. Bed was very comfortable

Enjoyable stay with friendly, efficient staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Settee not overly comfortable, small TV, no champagne flutes and only one bedside table.

Very central location. Spacious one bedroom apartment with great full-sized shower, comfy bed and free WiFi.

Great location and friendly staff.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The pillows were a little uncomfortable.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating, we arrived from Perth at the hotel at 9am with check in at 2pm. They allowed us to freshen up using the gym facilities which was great. Being 7 months pregnant we asked if it was possible that the room would be ready early, fo our surprise they it ready by 10.30am for us. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Bed sagged in the middle.

As above

Bed sagged in the middle. 3 flat pillows + 1 med-high pillow. Aircon hard to adjust to suitable temp. Shower soap dish falling off. Window didn't stay tightly closed so let in street noise at night. No channel or tv program guide.

Paul, the front desk manager, delivered exceptional customer...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Paul, the front desk manager, delivered exceptional customer service, help to faciliate early check in for us, orientate us with the surroundings, made sure our requests were promptly attended to

Clean and functional - you pay for what you get
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the bathroom is old with a very high step to get into shower (over a bath). Phone was not answered by reception and no plug for bath. These probably would have been fixed easily but we were not really in our room much and didnt bother.

Great central location, free wifi, clean room, full apartment facilities like washing machine and kitchen

A pleasant surprise
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was upgraded from a one bedroom to 2 bedroom apt. Very comfortable bed, spacious apartment, 2 bathrooms, good size kitchen, overall I was pleasantly surprised. So close to Bourke st mall, 2 min walk so location, location! Tram outside the door. I would definitely stay there again if I needed an apartment. Can’t comment on their normal rooms.

Thanks you for the great stay . We will be back next time we come to Melbourne.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Unfortunately being on the Elizabeth St side the noise at night made sleep difficult at times ( trams, police, ambulances and voices) . We carry earplugs luckily but only put in one as we want to still be alert to fire alarms etc. Note this does not put us off the appartments next time as everything else was perfect. Next time we will mention it when we book and request another side .

The bed was very comfy, the staff friendly and helpful and the cleaning beyond expectations.

Good location & met my needs for the transit stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Shame tv in bedroom was hopeless.

Central location, perfect if i had been staying for a few days as everything was available. Have already recommended it to others.

Great location and lots of room in the two bedroom apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Only two instant coffee sachets for an apartment that catered for 4 people? Assume this was a simple oversight.

Great location and lots of room in the two bedroom apartment. Comfortable beds and good kitchenette. Very helpful staff at reception.

Brilliant! Would definitely stay again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

My only complaint is the air conditioning was absolutely freezing. I wish you could adjust it instead of having to turn it off completely, otherwise everything else was great.

I was very happy with everything about the hotel. The staff were fantastic, the room was clean. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Location is amazing!! Would definitely stay again.

A great central location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The instructions for the air-conditioner, which switches off every day, are incorrect and we had to get assistance. Also the toilet paper! You do not save by having one ply toilet paper - people just use more.

We have stayed here several times. The location is excellent! The staff are very good and helpful if needed to solve a problem.

The Staff were very nice, personable & helpful and the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The property was nice & clean, best of all, as a solo traveler... I felt safe!

The Staff were very nice, personable & helpful and the location was perfect!

The location was outstanding
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed and pillows were extremely uncomfortable. We stayed two nights and had the worst sleep we have ever had. I'm also very fussy with bathrooms and toilets and did notice there was mold on the shower doors and grout.

The location was outstanding

Perfect location.. a home away from home.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

No balcony and small pool but that was fine as we didnt get to use the pool.

Location was key! These apartments are so convenient and close shopping, food and restaurants! Great friendly staff too!!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't expect the hotel staff would call me when I hang the "pls don't disturb"tag outside the door. My baby was sleeping. That's why I don't want to be disturbed! The staff saw the tag and call me if I want room service and waked my baby. Unbelievable!

Will definitely be back for another stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

To get the room serviced on the Sunday you had to request it.

The staff were so helpful and welcoming and the bed was so comfortable. And the position to the city centre, theatres, shopping and eating places was fantastic.

The room was nice.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

You need to serve the bottle of water for compliments to every room. It is basic needs of all customer. Thanks.

The room was nice. The facilities were good and lovely place near center.

Location was right in the middle of downtown and shopping.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment had a funny chemical smell, perhaps from the cleaning products used.

Location was right in the middle of downtown and shopping. The staff quickly changed our pillows to hypoallergenic from down when we asked for them.

The room was very comfortable, clean and close to everything I needed making this stay in Melbourne
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The air conditioning was set too warm. Even when following instructions to lower the temperature the room never went under 26 degrees Celsius the whole week I was staying there. It was also turned off severel times when I went out. Although the room was clean some little details putting two dishwashing powers for the machine when I was obviously washing by hand and putting the spare dining chair into the middle of the walking path so I kept stubbing my toe in the middle of the night on the way to the bathroom.

The room was very comfortable, clean and close to everything

Will find somewhere else next time, due for update!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Parking (valet) at $45/day!!!!!!! Shower disgustingly mouldy, couch very hard so little comfort. Kettle worked intermittently. Bed very soft, not the best nights sleep.

Position fantastic. Staff helpful and always polite. Air con excellent (had 39^ days)

Perfect location and bed!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room did smell of cigarettes so had to pop open a window for some fresh air.

The bed was to die for! So so comfortable! The staff were really friendly and helpful. The room was really spacious and clean and the location was perfect, right in the middle of the city.

Overall it was a pleasant stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The noise. During the night, we could hear police car sirens, ambulance sirens, people of the street shouting and trams running in the morning. Made it very hard to achieve quality sleep. The windows definitely need double glazing to cut out the street noises. Also the quality of house keeping needed improvement. We were there for 7 nights and housekeepers didn't clean the stove or vaccum the floor until I made a complaint.

The staff was very helpful, they respond quickly to our requests. I would like to highlight a particular a lady at the reception by the name of Yasmin. She was always polite, friendly and understanding. The location of the hotel was good to explore the Melbourne CBD. It was close to public transport i.e. trams and trains.

Convenient place to stay at
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Being next to the tram lines, there is this constant noise coming from vehicles going past the tram tracks 24/7. If you are a light sleeper, you might have problems with this though I didn't get affected too much. These probably apply to all properties along the tram tracks unless the windows are fully sound proof. I find the air-conditioner and washing machine cum dryer not that user-friendly.

Great location being just next to shops and eating places, Queen Victoria Market and the Australia Post to buy carton boxes to repack your shopping stuff. Comfortable bedding and spacious layout. Very friendly hotel staff too.

This was really good value for money. Great staff and good location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only thing was we had a washing machine but couldn’t find a clothes horse. We didn’t wash anything as we weren’t sure where to hang it to dry

The reception team were very helpful and the room was lovely. The gym and pool were nice also.

Great comfortable stay for a great price. Great view and location.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Very close to the shopping and dining. Denning was very professional in checking us in and helped us book a day tour. His food recommendations were also great and always ever so helpful.

Excellent location and excellent staff !
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Washer/Dryer was old and did not work. The staff were quick to replace it.

Great place to stay in Melbourne, location was great and the staff were excellent.

Convenient and beyond expectations

Restaurant closed.

Size of apartment, convenient to shops, restaurants, bars and sights, quiet, helpful staff, lots of on and off street parking, felt safe and on drop-off route of free shuttle bus (Skybus).

It was surprisingly a great treat to have space and facilities
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I liked the location , the facilities and size of the room as it was accessible for my elderly parents as well as giving us the possibility of inviting family and friends !

Great location, facilities, clean and comfy.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Was a little a tricky getting a park out the front as I arrived around lunch time. Once I did the valet was quick at parking it at the parking lot.

Great location for my Christmas shopping and staff were great. Also getting an upgrade without asking was lovely! Bed was one of the most comfy that I have slept on with quality pillows and bedding. This is now my new city stay place.