Reviews of Southern Cross Atrium Apartments 4 stars

3-11 Water Street, 4870 Cairns, Australia

#37 of 83 Holiday rentals in Cairns

Based on 2044 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Great lovely hotel great staff poor internet
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The internet service was intermittent we have travelled extensively and found internet services in overseas countries far exceed those here.

The location was excellent and the facilities were also great. Having a self contained apartment made our stay both enjoyable and cost effective.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Friendly/helpful staff in a convenient located property, but lacked any ‘feel good’ feeling’ .
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Decor outdated, small apartment considered I had ordered a ‘deluxe’ 2br, no elevator and having to carry heavy suit cases up 3 flights, balcony folding door not working properly in unit, poor wi-fi connection.

Convenient location, friendly staff, reasonable price.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Rooms were nice and had everything we needed, comfortable...
    • Studio Apartment

They're not serviced, so over the couple of days the bins would be overflowing and the floors were dirty

Rooms were nice and had everything we needed, comfortable bed, easy check in and out, nice to have a little balcony for my morning cuppa looking over the swimming pools

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Relaxed and comfy.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment - Dual Key

The shower that is in the bath and you have to step over the bath to use the shower.

Friendly feel of the whole place. Situated near the shopping mall and most other facilities.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Ideal for our requirements
    • Studio Apartment

Found that the two shutter windows with no actual windows to close made it very noisy at times. Sounded like people were in the room with you. This was mainly in the mornings as the noise at night died down after the pool closed.

Perfect for our visit to the dance championships as we were out from early mornings to late nights. Beds were comfy and the room and bathroom were a nice size. Used the kitchenette which was handy. Pool was lovely for a quick dip before starting the day.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Location and room styling was good with lots of pools.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

I serviced and just a linen change for a one week stay, floors got very dirty so a sweep and mop with the linen change would have been good.

Location and room styling was good with lots of pools. Very close to everything, lots of parking and perfect for families.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Nice apartments, but overpriced with unfriendly staff and tight fisted management.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment - Dual Key

Internet didn't work; staff were not hospitable, in fact pretty cold fish; management were very tight fisted - had to pay for items that should have been covered already in the very expensive charges. Most expensive accommodation that have ever stayed in, overpriced. Premises located in industrial area and right under airport flight path.

The apartments were spacious and quite nice containing many of the facilities that are important.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Had everything we needed.
    • Studio Apartment

An rangehood over stove would help with cooking in room, though some rooms had one.

Had everything we needed. Walking distance to everywhere we needed to go.

Bed was a little hard.

Close to shops and walking distance to convention centre. Parking was good. Great to have a washing machine. Pools were great. Reception staff were very friendly

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

A great base for our stay at dance championships. Clean, simple space to stay and cater for self.
    • Studio Apartment

Swimmers loud late at night. Might be useful to have a curfew on the pools. After 10pm with loud squealing children and adults in the pool is challenging to get our children to sleep.

Great opportunities for families to enjoy the pools, good variety of pools. Lovely helpful staff. BBQ facilities excellent.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

A lovely hotel in a great location with very friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I loved everything about my stay except the noisy location of my room above the main car park. As I was going to bed after midnight, it was hard to be woken at 6am every morning, except Sunday, by reversing delivery and rubbish trucks just below my apartment window. I had many other friends staying at the apartments and their rooms were very quiet in comparison. So, yes, I'd definitely stay at the Southern Cross Atrium again - friendly staff, great location, good food, nice and comfortable rooms - but I would make sure that my room was above the quieter of the two car parks or by the pool.

The reception staff were delightful, the food and service of the very busy one person looking after the poolside cafe was excellent. Also, friendly staff, great location, good food, nice and comfortable rooms.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Clean & comfortable, with good facilities. Good value for money.
    • Studio Apartment

The room I stayed in backed onto a warehouse, the sound of beeping reversing forklifts early in the a.m. was a bit annoying if you wanted a sleep in.

Clean, comfortable bed and room. The kitchenette was well stocked with cooking utensils etc so it was actually functional (something many other kitchenettes lack). Close to shops. 10 minute walk to Esplanade.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

The wifi there was terrible, I can barely get connected in...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The wifi there was terrible, I can barely get connected in the room. And there’s no escalator we have to carry all our luggages 3 upstairs to our room. I wouldn’t say the location is great, it’s pretty close to coles and other shops but it’s about 20min walk to the wharf, so if you take the cruise a lot I will not recommend this place.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Everything was perfect.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

Everything at the Southern Cross Atrium was fantastic. It was a home away from home for us. All 10 nights spent here were perfect. Facilities were great with many pools to choose from. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room had everything you will ever need for a long or short stay. The staff came and changed our linen and took our rubbish after 7 days and they did a wonderful job. Would absolutely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Good accom but beware of room location.
    • Studio Apartment

We were unlucky in scoring a room right at the front of the property. While we were trying to sleep it picked up every noise in detail from Water St including passing cars, people talking on the footpath below & garbage trucks doing their thing. Avoid the street frontage if you have a choice!

Our studio room was clean, comfortable & large.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Location fine as close to grocery shop for supplies.
    • Studio Apartment

I believe that the door kicker as you come into the key lock door first area before you enter the two accom. Room I believe that first door kicker tile should have either white, yellow edge as it can be a trip hazard. Sorry I didn't take a photo.

The most important when you Travel is the Bed comfort it was excellent.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Great location, good facilities, friendly staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The lack of lifts - not so much a problem for us but some people with small children were struggling to manage their luggage up and downstairs. It was sometimes quite noisy as well particularly early in the mornings.

Excellent location, close to everything. Rooms were clean and tidy and well equipped. Staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Great city ( Cairns ) good weather good accommodation
    • Studio Apartment

Nothing the facility was all we expected

Good facilities / ability to self cater ( you don't want to eat out every breakfast and dinner ) handy to shopping centre

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

We booked a ground floor aptmnt because of my husband's recent hip operation so not satisfactory.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

We never stopped cleaning and mopping the floor tiles because of the black dirt which was continuously there & our feet were always black. The step to get in to the shower was dangerous & bath slippery.

The bed was comfortable. We didn't get to have a coffee because the café was shut by 10am. We were going to take visitors there for coffee but had to go elsewhere because … shut by 10am.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Good
    • Studio Apartment with Pool View

Balcony door on ground level was not able to be opened, to access table & chairs, lounger or pool. Dark on other side of apartment, due to high wall.

Very clean

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Good facilities, beautifully clean and crisp fittings. Will stay with you again sometime next year.
    • Studio Apartment

I did not like the uncomfortable dining room-like chairs on verandah. They could have been weatherproofed bamboo or rattam armchairs. I do not like white sheets. They show every speck of unmentionable stains, dust etc. Your photos of the apartments could have shown one of the pools, after all it was one the reasons why I stay at Southern Cross.

I liked the fact that our room was on ground floor with gate to the pool. The beds were comfortable with spare blankets if needed, iron, wash bucket, clothes rack. The fridge was an ideal size.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

I will be back again one day I hope to stay with you thanks for the good experience you gave us on o
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

Nothing really except a small amount of dishwashing and soap powder for washing machine would be helpful

Excellent accommodation close to shops and restaurants and anything else you need to do staff very friendly and polite would stay there again

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

I so much enjoyed my stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I so much enjoyed my stay. The apartment was well equipped and in a very good condition . I stayed one week and much to my surprise already after 3 days housekeeping replaced bedsheets and towels ( which both had a topqualtity) . I so much loved the second balcony which had wooden folding blinds against the sun and comfortable rattan furniture. Staff at the reception : very friendly and helpful. Thanks for a lovely and memorable stay !!!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

They make you pay for even one bag of coffee.
    • Studio Apartment

They make you pay for even one bag of coffee. It should have a cleaning every 3 days (said by a cleaner) I stayed 5 nights and I have seen no one coming.

the pool was great
    • Studio Apartment with Pool View

the staff sitting out side our room at 7am in the morning talking and smoking the bq area is very noisy in the afternoons its to close to the rooms the bar was never open its needs some kind of shuttle bus up to the main beach area

the pool was great great location

Location was a big draw card.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only thing I found difficult was having to cart my luggage down the stairway as I was traveling on my own. Other than that I couldn't fault anything.

Location was a big draw card. It felt like home away from home. Excellent amenities, clean and spacious apartments. Would definitely recommend. 10/10

Perfect price, location, comfort
    • Studio Apartment

Bed and pillow was firmer than I like it. The spas are cold. Probably preferable in the middle of summer but I came in spring when it wasn't stifling hot yet. Not a big deal however.

Location was a short walk to everything, including a shopping centre right around the corner. We did some grocery shopping there to cook breakfast in our room every morning. Room was so clean, well sized, well ventilated. There are three pools, a tiny gym (4 equipment) and a sauna. Staff were really friendly when we were checking in and out. Price was great considering all of these points. I would stay here again if I ever went back to Cairns.

Great stay close to shopping mall
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom on the ground floor apartment is not safe. Have to literally climb in , almost a metre high to get into. Have to be extra careful also when getting out, have to also climb down. I would not recommend ground floor rooms to older people or people with knee/joint problems. Apart from this, everything else was perfect!

Very close to the shopping mall, also walking distance to the Esplanade and eateries

Great time here and really relaxed and close to Main shopping centre and train
    • Studio Apartment

Stairs to all above ground floor apartments if a little older or bags heavy

Able to change room from top level as steps only to one on ground level and street frontage with no issues

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I cannot think of anything.

How roomy and clean the appartment was and everything that was required was there. Also the close proximity to city/train station.

I would definitely stay again but ask not to be near the cafe.
    • Studio Apartment with Pool View

Being next to the kitchen/cafe was noisy. Did wake me every morning early. Apart from the noise factor the convenience of the location was great.

Great friendly staff from the reception, to the night manager & cleaning personal. Clean neat property. Lovely pool area. Good value for money.

Good sized apartment.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

Wifi dropped in and out a lot. No lift. Beach towel hire ($10 for stay) was overpriced.

Good sized apartment. Large balcony overlooking pool was lovely. Very clean.

Excellent place for family and couples
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

No lift but it's ok. Not enough dish washing detergents and laundry powders but it's OK just buy it from Coles. My girl got bitten by some flies or bugs after she swims. Some tiny red dots was found around her eye brows and sides of eyes and turns into swelling bumps over her entire eyes jus within 30 minutes when she got up from swimming. Do bring along some antibiotic ointment and allergy medication if one is prone to bites from flies. Glad it supports subsides after 3 days with medication.

It's quite and clean. Love the pool view and quite clean balcony. It's has all the necessary washers, dryer, bathtub, kitchenette sofa bed etc for a family of 2 adult and 1 child. Near to Coles, Target, KMart & walkong distant to Rusty Market, Esplanade, railway station etc. Would have love to stay there for longer periods.

Excellent value with helpful staff and great location.
    • Studio Apartment

The WiFi kept stopping then gave up, the first day was bad (It was fixed then). The beds were very hard, basically sleeping on the springs. The air-conditioning unit was noisy but worked.

The friendly manager came and saw us the next day and fixed the WiFi (The main router needed rebooting) and it was good from then on. The room was well equipped with a kitchenette with just two of everything. There was a good ceiling fan and a heat pump. It is a short 5 min walk to a large mall that has a supermarket and many other large shops. The position is great if you have a car to go to all the local attractions.

Very disappointing.
    • Studio Apartment

It was on the take off flight path. The pools were in shadow so freezing and none of the 3 spas were heated. No swimming in all that time very disappointed. Would definitely not stay there again or recommend it. Loads of stairs and no lifts so not suitable for elderly people or those with mobility issues.

The bathroom and patio

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

It was ok, it's well presented but done cheaply.
    • Studio Apartment

It was very noisy. We were woken up by not only our neighbours but people walking down the street at 2.30am and there was no chance to sleep past 6am due to delivery trucks etc. No sound proofing. The room was also very light with high windows not having curtains or blinds. There was a small kitchenette so a wee table to eat at would have been functional.

Clean and comfortable air conditioned room

Godd central location.
    • Studio Apartment

Very small studio apartment much smaller than advertised. No exhaust fan for cooking facilities consequently smoke alarm activated. Very surprised to discover only one bedside table and lamp supplied and request for an additional was refused as apparently none available.

Godd central location.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Staff very friendly and place very neat and modern.
    • Studio Apartment

Didn't like having to walk up two flights of stairs carrying heavy luggage.

Staff very friendly and place very neat and modern. Well equipped for long time accommodation.

Enjoyable in many ways.
    • Studio Apartment

The Studio Apartment was great. Location of the complex was ideal. Staff very friendly and helpful. Plenty of free parking on site. The Lime Cafe onsite was a little pricey but good food. Will stay here again.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay on the ground floor
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

The hard pillows and the mud hornets nests on the patio and the floor cleaning didn't extend from the interior to the edge of the floor on other side of folding doors. Won't deter me from staying again though.

Great location with huge shopping centre next door and various eating establishments close by. Close to Bruce Highway, so easy to find. Very tropical gardens and pools. Take your own pillow if you like a soft one. Was amused to find only one small bottle of shampoo/conditioner for two people to share! Great breakfast available. Would be happy to stay again

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

We had a great time up in Cairns, escaping Melbourne winter.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

A bit noisy at times. The swimming pools weren't heated, so they were too cold. The Cairns lagoon is about a 15 minute walk away.

Vey central location, shops and public transport nearby. The 1bedroom luxury apartment was spacious and had all the equipment promised at time of booking. Used the gym daily. Staff at Southern Cross Apartments were friendly and helpful with poking our day trips.

Clean,tidy and well presented
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

On our 2nd night of our five night stay we received news that my wife’s mother passed and had to fly home. We where not able to cancel our last three nights as we had not given 48 hrs notice and had booked through booking.com. Not happy !!!

Clean,tidy and well presented

Great value within walking distance to all Cairns amenities
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

We were happy with our choice overall which suited our needs well, however, if anyone was looking for services accommodation this setting would not suit.

We loved the quietness of the setting and the proximitywithin close walking distance to the supermarkets and to the CBD.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

A very relaxing troublefree few days in comfortable surroundings.
    • Studio Apartment

A bit of an effort to carry our cases up the three flights of stairs as no elevators but only a minor inconvenience really.

Nicely located next to major shopping centre and a pleasant walk down Sheridan St to the esplanade. Close to bus depot and plenty of off street parking. Room was quiet all facilities excellent. Reception staff very friendly and helpful.

Excellent value over money.
    • Studio Apartment with Pool View

Excellent value over money. Free barbecue grill available for use for free, and cleaned every morning. Also, the location was right across the shopping centre, and we could go grocery shopping very easily.

Fantastic
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Great location, clean well equipped. Tastefully decorated. Loved the outdoor courtyard area. Didn't use the pool but they looked nice. Would recommend to family and friends.

It was convenient for the station and a shopping mall.
    • Studio Apartment

My studio faced onto a busy road which was not a great view and very noisy. Light streamed in through the windows where no curtains were, until the night manager put up a blanket there for me. There were no other studios available and I could upgrade and pay a cleaning fee if I wanted to move. The a/c unit broke in the gym so it was out of action.

It was convenient for the station and a shopping mall. The studio apartment had all it needed. The night manager was lovely. The gym was basic but good.

Location was very good.
    • Studio Apartment

Traffic noise was terrible most of the night. Our room was next to the street fronting the property. Further in the complex may have been different.

Location was very good. The apartment was spotless. Staff were delightful.

very costly for the quality of apartment
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment - Dual Key

booked two bedroom apartment got two separate rooms not connected cost extremely high for quality of apartment facilities very poor considering cost location noisy right behind railway line

no comment

Easy access to cbd and facilities good however rooms located...
    • Studio Apartment

Easy access to cbd and facilities good however rooms located at edge of property adjacent to the delivery bay of large business noisy from early in the morning and during the day so sleep-in and quiet relaxing not possible. Unable to change room despite request.

Staff were very helpful Evan showed us the shower in the gym if we needed to thanks
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The showerwas hard to get into next day we received a step with a handle much better kept a wet towel in the bath so not to slip also we were told we faced the pool ended up facing car park fumes very bad couldnt open doors certain times otherwise unit very nice everything you need

We had dble bed i slept on sofa a bit awkward as im 76 but I managed they gave me a single mattress to sleep on glad to get home to my bed

I
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I booked for 3 ppl for 2 nights with a dble or small queen size bed and a stretcher bed that wasn't just uncomfortable it didn't fit in the room properly at all Absolutely disgusting Rude service the lot

Absolutely nothing It was disgustingly over priced dirty rooms and bad service

The staff were fantastic and extremely helpful with all our...
    • Studio Apartment

The bed was closer to the kitchenette than I would have liked, but still a comfortable space.

The staff were fantastic and extremely helpful with all our questions. We had a great view of the pool, as I think all of the apartments do!

Very Unhappy
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Receptionist male is very rude and always stressed out, sauna could not be used but he never offered any part of refund for not being able to use it. He argues with customers even do customer is always meant to be right, reception staff need training in customer service. Night duty manager goes beyond to help out he is great, Scott I believe is the name.

Location, size of the rooms was going to book a Nd come back with family 5 kids but after being treated rudely by receptionist man changed my mind.

Convenient, clean, a mixture of chic, but a very little bit of shabby
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

The configuration of the bathroom was a little shabby - though great to have our own laundry, the whole cheap bi-fold door between the bathroom and bedroom lacked a bit of privacy, and the basin area and cupboards are very small. Also no obvious place to store luggage out of the way so suitcases just sat on bathroom floor and got wet when the clothes washer spurted out water

Super convenient location, enough space for us with two bikes, design of the building was good for catching the cool breezes. We didn't care that the pool was cold - it is winter after all, and soaking our legs in the cold water in the spa was perfect after long rides.

Cairns adventures 2018
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

I don't have a bad or negative thing to say about this lovely place.

It was clean, comfortable, cosy , loved the private patio overlooking the pool , central to Coles , railway, Cairns central, the Esplander , marina and restaurants ...plus all these things where in walking distance. Plus the staff were all very friendly and helpful and ready to assist .

All good, tub chairs/similar for night sitting would be good, oldies need a bit more comfort!
    • Studio Apartment with Pool View

We had a studio apartment, all the necessaries were there , the only downside was no comfortable chairs for nights and TV

Closeness to most touristy places or transport

over all it is a nice place to stay
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

The toilet seat in the bathroom wouldn't stay up when my husband went to pee. The cleaning staff only spoke when we spoke to them. We stayed there three times now a small discount would of been lovely as we have recommended this place to a lot of people

The room was great, The place was close to everything. I enjoyed the pool view it was dearer than the last room we stayed in. They need airport transfer that would be a advantage.

Was a great location close to all services were able to walk...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There were no lifts really hard to get cases up & down the stairs. The rooms were quite small, much smaller than expected considering the cost

Was a great location close to all services were able to walk everywhere

The stay was good but could have been much better - attention to sound proofing apartments required.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment - Dual Key

Three issues stood out. First was the noise level inside the apartment - the apartment was close to pool and cafe areas and there was no protection from noise through insulation/glazing. Pools weren't heated meaning that the use of the pool area was more limited than we would have liked. The third issue was the the lack of a in-house dining facility.

The two room apartment was well positioned in Cairns, close to the CBD and main shopping centre. The apartment was spacious in area, well designed from an accommodation point of view and clean. From this aspect we were most satisfied.

Great location, friendly staff, nice room.
    • Studio Apartment

Only downfall for us was we were on the second floor and there is no lifts. We have a lot of luggage and are elderly, so the stairs were a problem.

As we travelled to Cairns by train it was an excellent location. It was great being near the large shopping centre. The room was very comfortable. Staff were helpful and friendly.

The closeness to everything In cairns cbd
    • Studio Apartment

That they take a security deposit of $250 and it's been over a week and it's not gone back into my bank account

The closeness to everything In cairns cbd

Apartment stay close to Cairns Central
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room is very small. The beds are so uncomfortable. There was two single beds pushed together and the pillows were very cheap quality. There wasn't many amenities for the bathroom either, no shower cap or body wash. No tea towel in kitchen either. We had a room with a faulty fridge that was making a loud noise all through the night. When we told reception all they said to us was to pay extra to upgrade the room. The reception need more people working at the front desk as one person the morning shift for checkouts is not enough! I had to wait in line with one guy in front of me asking questions about reef trips, when all we wanted to do was return keys upon checking out. Also the onsite breakfast. $14 for 2x poached eggs on a piece of toast with no creativity, or even butter on the toast, so overpriced. The room is not quiet it is so loud and you can hear the garbage man coming in during the morning it is so loud as if he is in the room. The room also overlooks a car-park, even the receptionist advised us that the motel style rooms overlook the pool area. Overall if it was 1 or 2 nights I wouldn't mind, but for 5 days it wasn't an enjoyable accommodation and wouldn't recommend.

Apartment was very clean and tidy. Aircon worked well and staff had good knowledge about Reef Trips. Was handy to have Washing machine and Dryer during our stay.

Nice rooms
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

That our two rooms were so far apart and couldn't be changed as we were two adults and three children. Also that we were charged extra money for cleaning the room once we had checked out for smoke smell in the room. No one had smoked in the room.

Nice rooms

Definitely worth a stay

Fresh towels every couple of days would of been nice.

Very comfortable bed, great facilities with full size fridge which is great when staying a while and walking distance to most things.

The location was awesome!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The location was awesome!!! The Unit was very clean and comfortable, we loved the outside area - very relaxing looking at the beautiful pool area. Will definitely be going back again!!!

Gym, sauna, pool 🌴👌🏽
    • Studio Apartment

We couldn’t check in till 1pm but they were happy to hold our bags so this want really an issue!

The pool is awesome! A little shaded, especially in winter but fantastic!

Satisfactory. Nice rooms, bad views and nouse

The view of the car park and the traffic noise in the morning . We like the rooms overlooking the pool that we had last time we stayed. We wouldn’t have a room overlooking the car park again .

Location is very central for our requirements
    • Studio Apartment

We can hear neighbours talking either from above or adjacent rooms. They were very audible and their conversations in English were intelligible. These occurs early in the mornings and also after 8.00 p.m.

Close to CBD, shopping centre and market

Stay was reasonable however the layout of the complex left a lot to be desired
    • Studio Apartment

Walls and floors seemed very thin as we had to contend with noise from adjoining apartments especially above. and the cleaners wheeling trolleys around outside on the concrete in the morning

Convenient location to shopping centre and railway station Comfortable bed and clean apartment

excellent place to stay, staff helpful and easy access to CBD and shopping complex
    • Studio Apartment

apartments were close to CBD and shopping complex, well lit at night, easy walking distance to all eating establishments, apartment was light and airy and plenty big enough for two, will return in the future

Fantastic. !!!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

We had 8 nights and wish we could have stayed longer.

Perfect location. 1 block from train station, 100 meters from supermarket and shopping centre, Easy SAFE walk 4 -5 blocks from night markets, casino & esplanade. 2 blocks to medical centre

Met expectations.
    • Studio Apartment

The bed was very hard. There was only just enough crockery and cutlery. There was a stove top but no exhaust fan so cooking odors quickly spread through the unit.

Good location and fairly comfortable room. The facilities were adequate for our stay.

I found the location central to the city shopping precincts...
    • Studio Apartment

They made a charge for anything from a dry towel to extra coffee sachets, and the staff were not able to accommodate any requests for things to make the stay luxurious, which is what you look for on holiday.

I found the location central to the city shopping precincts and tourist hotspots

It was in a great location good size rooms very clean
    • Studio Apartment

Our apartment was next door to office works building very noisy early morning would ask for different position next time I book

It was in a great location good size rooms very clean