2. Australia hotel reviews
  3. New South Wales hotel reviews
  4. Sydney hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay

Reviews of Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

30 Pitt Street, Sydney Central Business District, 2000 Sydney, Australia

#56 of 323 hotels in Sydney

Read more– opens a dialog box

Pleasant and convenient.

Lighting in the rooms is awful - mostly either all on or all off. Need a light in the coffee bar and closet area. Only light for that area is the entire room in which you could perform surgery. Very disturbing to anyone sleeping. Likewise with bed side reading. The hot water faucet handle was malfunctioning on our second stay. They also need a better system for check-in and check-out.

Liked the location which was in walking distance to the main attractions. The staff was always friendly.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

The view was amazing both during the day and night. It was such a handy location when using public t
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Partial Bridge View

the friendly professional service. Along with having the view that was advertised. The hotel was close to public transport as well as landmarks, The checking in and out of the hotel was speedy and flexible.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

Nice but we were t blown away, I wouldn’t stay again and would stay at Intercontinental instead.

Check in was very slow, for such a busy hotel you really need another check in desk. I was also travelling with my 2 teenage daughters and had requested that they be in a room next to ours or adjoining they were given a room on the same floor as ours but down a different corridor so that made me quite uneasy. The first night we had s terrible sleep with the sound of water dripping through walls, we did make mention of this but were told nothing could be done.

Location is great, comfy beds.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Satisfactory but I would prefer to stay at the Intercontinental where there are no stained pillows
    • City View Double Double

Stains on pillows on bed. Dirty bath. Hair in bath and on the floor in the bathroom. Not enough staff in the driveway so that I could not retrieve my car for an excessive amount of time.

Good location. Quiet rooms.

6.0
    Hotel was comfy, in a good location, but had chips in the coffee cup and a terrible view.

The room cost $400 per night but we had lousy views of roof tops and tall buildings. Disappointed as this was our celebration of 25 years marriage and it would have been nice to have harbour views. We may as well have stayed in Melbourne CBD

The central location of the hotel was great

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Great location, friendly staff, great breakfast

All was fine to me.

The staff is very friendly, excellent location in Sidney, room clean and perfect. Also, the last day, someone knocked on my door and gave me a chocolate as gift. Small details go a long way.... They also accommodated me for late check-out the next day, when I explained that my plane from Auckland was cancelled and I came to Sydney using another airline. They really treated me very well for a one-day stay. If I come back to Sydney, I will definitely use them again. Oh! and finally coffee was good (I like very strong regular black coffee which i find hard to get in Australia as they go for something call "long coffee" which is like americano: they add water to it...so I don't like the adding of water to my coffee. In this hotel they prepared my coffee strong just as I like).

The location: close to opera house and quite central
    • Deluxe King Room with Opera House View

Construction work going on all around. Did not like the room layout. The view outside had only construction cranes. Breakfast was just okay

The location: close to opera house and quite central

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

We had a lovely stay and the bed was so large and comfy.

Was’t aproblem for us but we thought they had a glass table that only had 1 chair as you could of had 4 chairs. Two would of been good to be able to sit at table and eat. Just thought it was a bit odd.

Everything the service,staff,comfort,room was quite large and loved it.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

Good value for money in excellent location.
    • City View Double Double

Baggage service was slow and obviously very busy. Bags not taken to room after half hour post request and needed to return downstairs to collect.

Received room early and was notified promptly. Air conditioning worked well. Ample room with two beds.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

An enjoyable stay
    • King Suite with Opera House View

The breakfast area is extensive but busy and staff were pushed forgot our coffee and we had to ask a number of time plus the breakfast chef was very busy seems they should have a couple of chefs on at busy periods.

Overall the hotel is very pleasant, not enough people on hand for check in so can be a bit slow. The room was great and the bottle of wine very nice touch and appreciated. Plus as it was a celebration a bottle of champagne was delivered

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Perfect location and wonderful ambience
    • City View Double Double

LOCATION - perfect, everything one could possibly need was in close proximity. Booked because of my sister's recommendation -- and staff even gave her the points on her 'membership' when we checked in! Staff exceedingly helpful, knowledgable and friendly. Oh and your Q about who travelled with -- FAMILY NOT INCLUDING CHILDREN UNDER 18 would be a useful addition...my adult daughter and my sister are also my friends (thus that was the only selection I could pick)

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Will not return - overpriced and run down.

Taps cracked and broken - wouldn’t turn off properly. Noisy in hallways in the early hours. No flat sheet on the bed but a very heavy doona in a Sydney summer. Very poor staff response to complaints.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Pretry much eveything else.

Air con wasn't functioning properly. Did not cool as well as we'd hope for.

Pretry much eveything else. Service, location and rooms were wonderful. Easy to get to using the trains from the airport.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Divine all round
    • City View Double Double

The staff member at the Check in desk, Daniel was absolutely outstanding. He had a smile while professionally helping us to check in. He had exceptional communication skills whilst explaining everything for us including my 9 years old son, setting us off with a great experience from the start.

Location great. Quality poor
    • City View Double Double

No towels and no complimentary water in the room. When asked for towels, only 2 were provided despite there being 4 people in the room-2 adults and 2 children. Arranged prior for balloons to be in room for daughter’s 16th birthday, they did not release the balloons from large plastic bags, instead left all balloons in the bag. They did not release full holding money from credit card straight away. This included full room rate and valet parking. Wanted to charge for water used. Again it was 2 adults and 2 children. We shower/bathe morning and night. Disappointed, expected more from the Marriott.

Location is perfect. Room was upgraded to opera house view.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

We will not be coming back & advising friends the same.

Valet only had one member of staff working in the middle of the afternoon & he was run off his feet! Check in / reception area was chaotic & disorganised. When we got to the room there was only one bathrobe in the cupboard despite two of us on the booking!! Under the bed was not clean & there was a plastic wrapper from a previous guest. The bathroom was dated & the finish around the access panel (wall) was poor. Room service took over an hour from placing the order for a steak sandwich & club sandwich!

Location. Dessert plate for our anniversary was very thoughtful & a nice touch.

Great Location, good food, nice views to the Opera

Took more than 2 hours for my room to be ready, then another half an hour until they brought my luggage to the room. It was a NY holiday and obviously they were not staffed properly to attend all guests well.

Great Location, good food, nice views to the Opera

Perfect location, facilities & staff

Hotel is lovely & very comfortable, we enjoyed the pool & sauna. The staff are all very friendly & cant do enough for you. We enjoyed it so much we went to reception & booked another night

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

The Location

Checking in was a pain the first room offered was like a broom cupboard We had to pay for a upgrade They eventually did not charge for the upgrade

The Location

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Close to everything very convenient everything was walking...
    • City View Double Double

I would like to see normal pillows - I love the big ones but they were not good to sleep with.

Close to everything very convenient everything was walking distance with ferries only around the corner - valet staff were lovely & very helpful - All staff were very friendly - Hotel was very clean & tidy

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Good location, issues for us with the property at our time of stay!
    • City View Double Double

Room dated and basic. Bars, expensive and fairly dark, when the sun is shining that is not quite the surrounding you would expect. Check in and check out was terrible! Room we booked, as a family room, two doubles, were far too small, more like two twin beds, therefore had to book another room when we arrived, incurring additional costs. All in all not a hotel we would recommend to families if I am honest as did not enjoy our stay here at all!

Not much at all to be honest! Really do not know what to say that is positive about this hotel and I am a huge Marriott fan for leisure and business travel. Sorry, but not one for my family in the future.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Buffet breakfast was amazing!

Older decor in the bedrooms The pool was really cold for an indoor heated pool Bed wasn’t very comfy. Could tell two singles were put together. Expensive room service- delivery fee. You should really know how much they charge per night upon booking for a bond which is held before staying.

Buffet breakfast was amazing!!! The location was incredible.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Room was clean.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Partial Bridge View

Ten days later and the amount I was overcharged hasn’t been refunded. Requested twin beds and got a king.

Room was clean. Bed was ok, have had better. Staff brought a single bed in to help with the one bed issue.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Thank you thank you thank you!
    • City View Double Double

The only complaint we had was the pillows were a little flat.

We had an unexpected stay due to a flight cancellation. Booked online at 830pm, was originally told the room we booked was unavailable and after a long day at the airport and a young baby we were just wanting something to go right. The beautiful staff organized everything so well for us, a beautiful upgrade to a view of the bridge and a huge bed that fit myself, husband and our baby and a comfortable roll away for my mother who was traveling with us. We had room service and a few extra requests for towels which were brought to us promptly and with a smile. After a horrible day you made us feel so much better! Thank you for the beautiful kind staff who helped us this day.

Comfortable rooms. Excellent staff. Superb location with an attractive lobby

Noisy A/C. Room décor tired & dated for such a prime Sydney location. 20 min wait & use of lifts in mid morning. Was stuck on floor for 15 mins waiting. Was charged credit card fee on final bill even though I used a debit card. I had to have this changed.

Rooms & beds were extremely comfortable, excellent linen etc. Would like to see jugs of water in room rather than plastic bottles. Sydney & Australia has the best quality drinking tap water in the world yet there is so much water provided in plastic bottles. There is a global plastic waste crisis which is ending up in oceans and into the environment etc. It would be fantastic if the Marriot could lead the way in helping reduce this as one of the biggest global hotel chains, by providing jugs of water in the rooms instead of plastic water bottles. This, importantly could be applied to your toiletries by having larger permanent dispensers in the room rather than the little plastic bottles.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

The only issue I have is that we were not informed about the...

The only issue I have is that we were not informed about the cost of parking - it was not on web site when we booked the room and we were not told about the cost when we arrived

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Very poor value for money- very poor service.

We were extremely disappointed with the overall level of service. E. G. We requested an early check in but were finally given check in at over one hour past the committed time ( 3 hours wait- over 1 hour past advertised check in time). All apologies but no compensation. Secondly, despite photographic security confirmation on arrival, following our 3 hour wait, we were not allowed to access our key from reception until further photographic confirmation- an issue as we were in the pool area awaiting our room allocation. Thirdly, after our 3 hour wait, our small suitcase had not been sent to our room, despite prior assurances- a 45 minute wait dependent. Fourthly, as I am a non caffeine drinker, the poor options of tea were appalling for a hotel of this caliber. We are frequent travellers but have not experienced this poor level of service in any hotel for a long time. Sadly in Australia. We are also a involved in the hospitality and tourism industry and deplore this poor level of service for what is supposedly a top hotel. It made our wedding Anniversary celebration a compromised event. Very disappointing.

Not much for a hotel of this rating

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Best location in Sydney
    • Deluxe King Room with Opera House View

It took 3 phone calls to get an extra pillow. Also found an old snickers wrapper behind the curtain

Great location, bed was comfortable, great views, easy checking in and out

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

The staff were very helpful.

The noise from neighboring showers was terrible very loud banging like air was stuck in the pipes, woke me up several times . Not great for an expensive hotel.

The staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Good location;

Service less than expected - Wi-fi problems; room service slow; cases not in room when expected and you said they would - ie service didn’t match up to expectations.

Good location; walking distance of main attractions; felt safe;

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Unsatisfactory.

Booked a king room and was given a room of lesser value. They were happy to move us but had to wait a few hours. No self parking, valet only at an expensive price. They kept the ‘hold’ on our card for more than 2 weeks so don’t book if you can’t afford double the room price. Probably won’t stay again.

Modern room

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

We will be back!

The view from the room, but we understand that they can't all face the harbour. However, we didn't stay there to look out the window.

The staff were very welcoming and helpful and it was a delight to be treated so nicely! The gym is very well setup with quality equipment and I loved the sauna and pool. The breakfast food selection was outstanding and we left very well nourished. We will happily stay at the Marriott again.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Great Location; Guest Rooms not up to usual Marriott standards.

The guest rooms are not up to par with tired tile shower floor, dated toilet and the bed squeaked. The first night the safe wouldn't open and they had to drill it open to replace it and made a terrible noise at 10PM! Engineer said it happened a lot. Safes are old.

Great Location and Staff and Main Lobby Facilities.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

No problems from start to finish. Lovely sway to start my holiday that was a two week cruise
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Partial Bridge View

People who push all the buttons when u are staying on 30th floor. But that’s not hotel fault.

Fantastic price for location . Full stop! Bonus was service , an upgrade on room . Next time will be more than one night. Thank you marriot

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

For a 5 star hotel in a major city I wd expect a better service.

housekeeping didn't do a great job - had to leave notes in order to be supplied with coffee - didnt supply new shampoos and body wash every day my bill was overcharged with 1 day breakfast, though I never had it. Had to pay attention to get it removed! What If I hadnt had noticed it?

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Central location Easy to access.

Room not serviced until after 3pm. We went out all morning but room not done on our return. We needed to request a cleanup

Central location Easy to access. Quiet inside. Great food

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

The hotel is lovely, however looking out the window to other peoples windows was off putting. The S
    • City View Double Double

The cost of parking. Beds were quite small for two adults sleeping in them, however we were only there for the night.

Close to our venue for the night and staff were friendly

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

The Marriott Sydney Harbour is an excellent, very well presented hotel in a fantastic location.
    • Deluxe King Room with Opera House View

Everything at The Marriott was superb. Our view from room 2725 showed the Opera House and the Harbour which was excellent. This hotel is definately a ‘must stay’ for anyone coming to stay in the City. The staff are the happiest and very professional. And our room was very clean.

Fabulous location.

Checkout was crazy. Long lines and only 2 people on the desk. Busy lobby with people waiting for tours and checking out. Parking was expensive.

Fabulous location. Our room had a great view of the Opera house and harbour. Great happy staff. Lots of lifts.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

Travers at reception was excellent great service
    • City View Double Double

Was disappointed with the length of time it took for our bags to arrive had to ask twice. Our daughters wanted to use the pool and unfortunately missed out as they had no swimmers by the time they arrived the girls did not have enough time before we had to go our 😢

Travers at reception was excellent great service

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Would return!

Pool was tiny for the size of the hotel. The bathroom needs updating, it's a little tired.

The staff were brilliant. They upgraded me and gave me a late checkout to 2pm as I'd just come from a long haul flight. Location is excellent just minutes from the shopping street. Breakfast was excellent!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Price was good and check in/out was quick and easy. Used towel left in bathroom and some drink marks

Used towel left in bathroom and some drink marks on table, made me question cleanliness of room???

Price was good and check in/out was quick and easy.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Rooms, location & restaurant great but let down by reception / housekeeping

Reception/ housekeeping service. Only given one towel: very very very slow pick up phone reception/ housekeeping & despite asking several times NEVER GOT another towel! + A lot of waiting about for lifts

Restaurant was superb

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Centrally located.
    • City View Double Double

Service. Had to ask staff several times to get what was promised. Room for 4 adults could not comfortably sleep 4 adults. Had to charge rooms and get a portable bed for the 4th person. Room for 4 only had towels for 2. Room was looking a bit dated and tired.

Centrally located. Well presented in public areas.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Very friendly staff, room service was excellent, location...
    • Deluxe King Room with Opera House View

Thought breakfast was included in our package but was informed by hotel staff that it wasn’t a day into our accommodation

Very friendly staff, room service was excellent, location was amazing, nothing to really fault

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Overall good but need improvements
    • City View Double Double

The room size too small for 4 , found used socks and hear plugs used under one of the bed! Couldn't find a music channel like MTV . At breakfast time at 10am the manager was caring chairs back on forward to different tables to set up probably for end of breakfast, however not paying attention to people having breakfast ! That was so disturbing our suppose to be relaxing breakfast! Juices at breakfast made from reconstituted fruit, preservatives, food acid and flavour!! For a 5 star hotel I would expected a cold pressed fresh juice! The rest was good, stuff friendly, food good, nice hotel, just need to fine tune on those few points that I hope will help you improve the standards of the hotel!

Everything was good, good hotel, location, staff friendly and professional, food good,

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Impressive but needs maintenance aspects.
    • City View Double Double

Beds need updating, extremely squeaky and creaky.☹️ Grout in bathrooms needs whitening. Our toilet was not flushing fully.

Breakfast was amazing, staff were polite and helped in every way. Very clean and tidy🙂.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Not worth it!
    • City View Double Double

Well Initially they let us into our room and the previous tenants luggage was still there. Then it took 35 minutes to get a seat for dinner on the Friday night. They had 5 elevators for 32 floors and only 2 worked. After that our beds were uncomfortable. Lastly, after they took our money out of $1800 on the Tuesday morning when we left, they took another $1500 today (Friday). I’m still waiting to get my money back and if I have a charge from my bank for being overdrawn I will be asking for that back too! This property is 5 stars of nothing!

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Buffet breakfast included was great, very decent and the Pre...

The property only offers valet parking for a whopping $59! And they don’t mention it so if you are planning to park and stay you’re left hung and dry with no where to park your car. Plus location is close towards the quay walkway but the road is barricaded off and looks like you’re in the middle of a construction zone.

Buffet breakfast included was great, very decent and the Pre planning staff left a lovely bottle of champers for us.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Convenience to city harbour and courteous polite staff.

Room's view but that was of little importance on this visit as was only requiring a place to shower, dress, sleep and convenient to the city harbour.

Convenience to city harbour and courteous polite staff.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Such a beautiful place to stay
    • Premium King Skyline View

Booking.com issued our names incorrectly to the hotel

The reception staff were so friendly and helpful because booking.com had given the hotel our full name starting with MrandMrs (our full names all as one word) and we were not easily locatable on their computer system

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Nice place great location walking distance to everywhere
    • City View Double Double

Unfortunately not your fault was hard to originally finding the location as due to the current road works in the city

Nice place great location walking distance to everywhere

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

The noise into the room from the lift and people shouting outside the room was really not good.

Worst room in the hotel as was opposite the lift. Very noisy. Lifts were very slow and we had 5+ mins wait time just to get to level 10. Breakfast was also a big wait so we gave up and went out to eat.

Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Never return.

Bed not Marriott stanadards. Waited 45 mins for ice, room service need to act faster. Checkin took to long, check out the same. Bar Fridge isn’t working. Whole experience was poor

Relaxing atmosphere

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

So much better than the holiday inn
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath and Skyline View

Nothing it was great

The staff were brilliant, the best bed I’ve ever slept in, the view was breathtaking. It was above and beyond our expectations thank you so much

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

The foyer is amazing!
    • City View Double Double

I thought the room is in need of an upgrade in comparison with other similar hotels. The foyer area is amazing!! But the room was a little disappointing

The foyer is amazing!! And a great location

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Lovely hotel in a great location with awesum staff. Thanks
    • City View Double Double

Rooms were very comfortable and roomy, beds were great with lovely pillows. Lots of little extras in the bathroom. Staff were very helpful and cheerful! Location was fabulous as our activities were based in Circular Quay and it was 5 mins walk. Great weekend base. Thanks!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Location location location!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Partial Bridge View

Pool was tiny. It was nice that it was indoors but not the best set up.

Location location location! Perfect place to stay when you only have a few days in Sydney.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Pleasant hotel and environment

There was a water bottle in the room, it was not clear whether it was complimentary and it could have been a glass bottel instead of a plastic one.

Wonderful buffet breakfast. Comfortable room. Very nice and efficient staff.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Beautiful staff and an awesome location... Thank you.

I paid $22 for a large size wine..... Way too pricey in my opinion.

The Marriott is really in the best position for cruising, socializing or even a central business location. The staff were SUPER friendly.... management should be very proud. Thank you.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Awesome - really enjoyed our stay.

Nothing really - was in a great area. Fridge did defrost during our stay, but wasn't really a problem.

Was great, staff allowed us early entry to our room as we had travelled up earlier in the morning and just wanted to leave our cases. Was close to everything we need needed especially the Opera House as we were seeing a Show the night we stayed and boarding a cruise in circular quay the following day.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Room very disappointing, overall service not to hospitality standards but great location.

1. We upgraded the room but were given the worst views 2. The bathroom door handle was very loose, the toilet lid skewed and shower not cleaned with remnants of the prior guest and shampoo bottles. 3. When dining at the lower ground floor restaurant the staff forgot our drink requests and had limited knowledge of dining etiquette ( pouring wine from left to right with their armpit in your face ). 4. When arranging taxi upon our departure their was no clear system of allocation, we remained with the concierge, who had arranged the taxi but he allowed other guests who were leaving the hotel to get into taxi's without exercising a system of priority.

The design of the bedroom was good and the bed very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Great location in Sydney.

Took us awhile to get used to how busy it was people coming and going all the time really kept staff busy so it was alittle hard to wait in line as we were on holidays and had adventures in Sydney booked.

Great location in Sydney. Staff were very efficient but loved the luggage staff they were excellent. Very clean and tidy. Would be well suited to business people.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

The lobby was look welcoming, and friendly staff, and...

The room was good but not as good as what I thought for my expectation for the amount I paid for, it was just like an ordinary room, one one the ceiling light was not working, jthe ceiling in the bathroom was have a bit of moldy, need an exhaust fan,

The lobby was look welcoming, and friendly staff, and service about not worrying about my car where to park.

Best location in Sydney

That the holidays ended...

The location is perfect. All is within 5~10min walking. Get something from 22nd floor upwards toward the quay and you see the opera. Good choice for breakfast. Very comfy beds.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

My stay was excellent.

The layout of the hotel is confusing.

Location, location, location. I arrived off a cruise ship and everything I needed or wanted to do was less than 15 minutes from the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Great location and would stay again

Nothing at all

The location within the Sydney CBD and how easy it was booking in after arriving from the airport ,and the staff at the front desk were very helpfully, and in the morning it was a short walk down to the water front to board the cruise ship.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

All good other than nasty surprise at the end!

We did not like being charged $55 surcharge for settling our account with our AMEX Card. We feel this is an extrodinarily high surcharge to impose on SPG & Marriot members & have not experienced this before at other Hotel chains ie: Hilton, Accor or Shangrila.

The location was great! The rooms were spacious and comfortable & staff were polite & helpful.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Modern Oasis close to the Cruise Terminal.

No hand shower in the bathtub or separate shower area.

Nice large room with bar/business corner, table and chairs. Great view of the downtown sky line. Walking distance to the Overseas Cruise Terminal (as long as you don't have too much luggage!). Walking distance to the Rocks and Big Bus starting point. Very nice bar/restaurant lounge area with outdoor dining facing a small park. Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

4.0
    Great location but otherwise over rated and expensive
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room with Partial Bridge View

Rooms were shabby with dated decor Bathroom to small Towels were threadbare and looked soiled Very under supplied tea and coffee facilities Very little shelf space

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Not bad

Waiting for the lift was terrible and a lot of wasted time. When it did arrive it was often too full and you had to keep waiting. This was mainly in the morning going down.

Bed was very comfortable and bathroom was a good size. Good breakfast and access to bar from the lobby area is great on a Friday night.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Waste of my time. Would not stay there again if I travel for business

I was initially charged for a lounge to use computers and a printer. Computers were not working and the printer wasn't there. Printer in the foyer for guests was broken down as well.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

A unplanned stay in Sydney central, where the Marriott made it a pleasant detour in my business trip

Nothing the Sydney Marriott is very very good.

The front of house staff were friendly professional and helpful (Elizebeth). I was invited to a mining awards night on the day, and had traveled without a tie, the staff chased up a tie in very good time. The room was excellent and very well presented. An unplanned stay with Marriott, but, I will stay with you again as a matter of choice, thank you.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Outstanding hotel

Well located near Circular Quay. High quality appointments, clean and quiet. Very helpful and polite staff. Checking in, car parking were efficient and streamlined. The best hotel experience that I’ve ever had. Thank you.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Relaxing and convenient location.

Wish there was a mirror close, I’m short and I could barely see myself in the bathroom mirror when applying make up. The mirror in the closet is too dark and not enough lighting to use.

I loved my soup and salad room service. Staff was fast and prompt.

We Price Match