Reviews of Novotel Sydney Olympic Park 4 stars

Olympic Blvd, Herb Elliott Ave, Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney Olympic Park, 2127 Sydney, Australia

#74 of 306 hotels in Sydney

4.9

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Superb Hotel.. Fabulous service ..Great location
    • Superior King Room

Upon arrival staff greeted us and was informed we were upgraded to a suite and my god what a room. From the views to the spa not to mention the most comfortable bed I've slept in. My daughter and I watched PINK and ordered room service after the concert all staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for us. We had the buffet breakfast the morning we were leaving and had everything imaginable to please the fussiest of eaters. Last but certainly not least we had the pleasure to have Michael drive us to and from the hotel as well as drop us at Circular Quay for a couple of hours while looking after our bags then picked us up to take us to the airport, along the way pointing out the fabulous landmarks of Sydney. Would highly recommend Michael to take care of your travels while visiting Sydney.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Great location to stay when going to Qudos Arena.
    • Superior King Room

Parking was a little tight but that was to be expected with a Pink concert on. But the staff made it work and seem to accommodate everyone.

Great location to stay when going to Qudos Arena. Hotel was lovely and rooms great size and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious with a good selection. Staff were great and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Very Disappointing
    • Superior Suite

We didn't receive correct meals. Waited 1 hour for room to be ready and still didn't have the sofa bed made up for us. Asked reception about this and they said it would be done got back at 11.15 pm to find still not made up. No sheets/ pillows or blankets for it anywhere.

Bed was very comfy and the room service was delicious!
    • King Room with City View

One of the receptionist (who I won’t name and shame) was so rude to my partner and I. We checked out and she looked like she didn’t enjoy her job or something. Didn’t smile, talked like she was interested in us and gave us the wrong change. It made us feel uncomfortable around her.

Bed was very comfy and the room service was delicious!

Very pleasant and enjoyed our stay.
    • Superior King Room

Within walking distance to where we wanted to go. Room was very clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and pillows were good. Had good sleep during our stay.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great position in homebush. Near so many things to see and do.
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

The curtains didnt block the light no matter which way we put them.

The location was amazing for us, we went to the olympic athletics park for the state comp. It would be amazing if we wanted to go to either nrl or afl too.

Overpriced
    • Superior King Room

1. Staff could have been more conversant - did not willingly advise any information as to what was included in our room rate 2. Insufficient tea/coffee/milk 3. Breakfast area not well designed functionality wise with a large number of people

Very Quiet rooms - even with the football on, you couldn't hear any noise from outside Older gentleman on staff in breakfast area - very nice and tried to make you feel special

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

• Superior Twin Room

The wait on elavators. Big line ups to get one to get to your room. the entrance to hotel having to drag you luggage up stairs. no escalators or lifts available

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

very dissapointed when we were locked out of our room sunday...
    • Superior King Room

very dissapointed when we were locked out of our room sunday night because the batteries in door were flat, sitting in hall way for hour at midnight isn't fun

It was ok
    • Superior Twin Room

Room service menu was limited, basic and stingy for the prices

Location to stadiums and that bed was so comfy if I could have jammed it in my suitcase, I would have

Very nice hotel and a great central location.
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

Lifts are very slow. Valet parking was very confusing on arrival and departure for someone who had never used it before. It wasn't explained that I needed to hand the slip to reception to get my keys back so I just went out the front to the valet guys. It was super busy and a huge line up of people so some communication on arrival from staff would have been a big help for departure.

The beds were super comfy as were the pillows. Shower was great too. Nice view of the area from the 6th floor.

Great place to stay, close to qudos for pink concert great...
    • Superior King Room

The lines and wait for the lift was crazy... only two lifts on such a big hotel was a let down but obviously not something that can be fixed overnight aside from this our stay was absolutely perfect !

Great place to stay, close to qudos for pink concert great service

Convenient
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

Not enough parking, girl on reception was most unhelpful at check in didnt explain any thing or features of the hotel didnt even tell us check out time or breakfast times.

Most comfy bed ever

Great location for a concert stay or going to the footy
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

The 1 lift that’s available from underground carpark is incredibly slow having to wait more than 5 mins at times, the late night “sleep menu” is very limited when you come back late at night from a concert / sporting event there was nothing opened in the area for food - (Friday night) at 11:30pm & your menu is too basic - kids like hot chips wedges or other finger food not caeser salads, cheese plates, or butter chicken and the toasted ham and cheese sandwich is way too expensive at $15 (even though I paid it as my son was starving) I’d think you’d know when concerts are on the area at Qudos and you can make allowances on these evenings especially when you’re fully booked to have Extra staff and extra styles of food on these types of nights for people to eat, even your bar was shut when we returned to hotel after Katy Perry. A pool would be nice of course but I don’t see where you would put that in due to space constraints.

Room was very clean and modern looking, access to car park and distance from sporting and concert arenas great

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Katy Perry Concert
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

Super friendly staff, everything was brilliant, location, room was Magic. Never felt Sooooo special thank you for truely making it a Magic Stay. Wouldn’t stay anyway else. Not even five minute walk to Arena. Excellent in every way. It’s the place to stay people 😘💃🏼✨

Our stay
    • Superior King Room

Window in the bathroom didn't close properly and being on a high floor the wind whistled through. The restaurant could be bigger and layout for breakfast wasn't enough room with that many people staying there.

Location was great, staff were polite and helpful. Room was big and clean. Bed was comfy.

Convenient but not good value
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

Paid for parking in lobby then when we went to boom gate wasn't registered even though staff said it would be ok Ordered and paid for drink in bar which never came. I had to go ask for it

Proximity to Qudos arena

Staff member at front desk was rude on checkout to my...
    • Superior Twin Room

Staff member at front desk was rude on checkout to my friend she didn't bother to ask if it was OK to tap and go her credit card for parking and wouldn't give her a copy of the eftpos receipt.. and staff member in parking garage was very rude and unhelpful wouldn't tell her where her car was parked since valet parking parked it the day before.. I complained to front desk about the issues as me being the main guest who's name & credit card was used on check in and booking. I was offered either a complimentary coffee or breakfast.. So I won't be recommending your hotel to friends.. I normally stay at the novotel Brighton Beach Sydney and I've never had a problem so they will continue to receive my booking.. } Regards Karen Whichelo

It’s a great place to stay if you are attending an event at Olympic Park.
    • Superior Twin Room

Really slow lifts. The bar didn’t offer hot drinks when we returned from a concert. About 20 people were waiting to get the lift to their room and we thought we’d have a hot chocolate and wait until the line got shorter. We had to go across the road to the Pullman to find a coffee machine that was still working.

Great location if you are attending a concert at Olympic Park. Parking staff offered valet parking that helped check in go smoothly.

Great location for attending concert at the nearby Arena.
    • Superior Twin Room

Limited onsite parking available. Closest public parking station approx 10-15 minute walk. Big line up/wait for elevators.

Great location for attending concert at the nearby Arena. Buffet breakfast always tasty and great variety of food available.

Great location for staying for events, extremely comfortable bed

No bedding for third person, found an extra pillow and blanket but was not enough, we paid a premium price due to concert being held, the third person for booking was just not thought about.

Bed was extremely comfortable Room was crisp and clean Close location for events

Football date!
    • Superior King Room

Our GPS was unable to find the Novatel for some reason, a bit frustrating but not the hotel's fault!

The room was spacious, quiet and the breakfast had a great variety.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The bed was very comfortable.
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

Information in the room about restaurants and other amenities in the vicinity would be helpful.

The bed was very comfortable. Close to concert venue which was very handy.

Food and ammenities are first class.
    • Superior King Room

Parking was the only issue

Food and ammenities are first class. Room was clean and roomy. Only downside was the parking was a little tight. would not hesitate to go again.

Really enjoyed staying was great . Great location with lots of variety of food around very close by
    • Superior King Room

Could of had some extra towels , maybe have changed the tissues was only a couple in the box this is only minor .

Great view, had what we needed and nice comfy bed and lounge .

Thumbs down for service and facilities, thumbs up for our dinner in the restaurant and location
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

Check in took forever, despite making a breakfast booking, our table wasnt ready and the maitre d tried to place us over the other side of the restaurant which was way too far for our elderly mother to carry her breakfast from, we got another table but the maitre d made us feel like we were a lot of trouble. The breakfast was pretty ordinary, the hot water for the tea wasnt boiled or wasnt very hot, there were no china cups available, only paper/take away style which is pretty pathetic for what we thought would be a classy hotel.

Close proximity to the stadium and arena with lots of food...
    • Superior King Room

Staff at check-in were hopeless. Took about 20-30 minutes to check in myself and the other couple we were with. The one lady who was serving walked away once I was next up so she could go to the bathroom, left no one checking in and never came back Pillows were terrible very hard and high. Ended up sleeping with no pillow

Close proximity to the stadium and arena with lots of food close by Rooms were clean and well presented Nice views of the stadium Later check out time

Will not stay again.
    • Superior King Room

food below average menu very limited. We waited 20 minutes to get a lift from our floor to the ground floor to check out. On Saturday as we were getting ready to go out, all the lights in the room failed.

beds OK

Subway was right next door and qudos bank arena was very...
    • Superior King Room

Paid $320 for one night because I booked a month before. If I booked the day before it would of been a lot less.

Subway was right next door and qudos bank arena was very close for disney on ice.

Not as expected
    • Superior King Room

Asked for higher level when booking got level 4 of 17 paid $275. Parking for 14 hours was $40. What a rip off. They have you trapped. Not happy

Good location clean modern rooms

• Superior Twin Room

My husband and I found most of the staff we dealt with to be quite rude.

Great location. Beautiful view from the room. Loved the pillow choices in the room. Breakfast was good - nothing in particular stood out.

Smelly pillows
    • Superior King Room

Wasnt the nicest of rooms. Smelt used and pillows also smelled.

Location close to venue. Withi walking distance. Cold Rock Ice creamery and maccas close.

Good thing I was there for the football instead of the accomodation. Will look elsewhere next time.
    • Superior Twin Room

Room was great but I was charged parking when my car was not securely parked and was instead in the drop off area at the entrance all night. I would have been happy to pay if it had been moved to the underground secured parking facility but not what was essentially on street parking. Very unhappy with the lack of care of the staff.

Very comfortable rooms with adequate facilities.

Loved it!
    • Superior Twin Room

Rude guests in the dining room at breakfast. Children taking a single table each to themselves. The dining room was otherwise excellent. The staff were in a difficult position in stopping the children (and their supervising parents) from being so thoughtless.

The bed was terrific. Love the location. Enjoyed the Olympic pool nearby and the access to the train. Food in the dining room good. Staff friendly and helpful.

The pillows are too high and made my neck too uncomfortable...
    • Superior King Room

The pillows are too high and made my neck too uncomfortable to move just after a nap. I got important meeting next day so I have to check out at 8pm without overnight stay to make sure my neck won’t be worse after the whole nite stay with the high pillows. And have no choice to pay the whole room fee 250AUD for only fee hours. Hope to offer some alternative types of pillows, at least a lower one.

Only positive we’re the pillows which were super comfortable.
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

It wasn’t clean, too expensive for the room which wasn’t up to Novotel standard. Bathroom wasn’t clean, sheets weren’t that clean and bed had bed bugs. I used the spare blanket and it smelt like it was dirty. We ended up leaving and not staying the 2nd night. We were disappointed by the room and on check in the staff member was not friendly, don’t think she wanted to be there. Overall I won’t stay there again.

Only positive we’re the pillows which were super comfortable.

Staff were really helpful, super clean, location is great...
    • Superior King Room

The parking needs to be addressed there is barely enough car park to service Novotel let along Pullman/Ibis!!

Staff were really helpful, super clean, location is great for events at Homebush/Olympic Park

Average for a quality hotel chain - ibis budget have better beds and showers!
    • Superior Twin Room

Secure parking by 230pm checkin time there is no secure under ground parking available so we were asked to park the car in the motels driveway alongside other vehicles that are parked so close together you have to fold your Mirrors in, but yet are still charged full price for ‘secure parking’ parking in the motel driveway should be charged at a discounted price. After a show at qudos arena that night, the bar/restaurant cater for alcohol drinkers only, we asked for a cappuccino and were told no they don’t do coffee after the restaurant closes for dinner and that we could make an instant coffee in our room. We had a twin bed room and the beds were an ensemble with a foam mattress with no support felt like sleeping on. An air bed, both the supposed mattresses in our room were foam like not innerspring quality mattresses. A disappointment for a $350 a night room to have such poor quality bedding. Shower head has no pressure and washing shampoo from long thick hair is near on impossible, had Better showers in caravan parks. I understand water restrictions but a bit more high pressure water flow would allow you to wash faster and get out quicker.

The friendliness of staff to accomodate you.

Great Value

Nothing negative

The room was clean and modern. The staff were all amazing and very accommodating. The location is perfect for concert go-ers. And to top it all off we were upgraded for the night! Loved it and would stay again!

Would stay again
    • Superior Twin Room

Not there long enough to find anything I did not like.

Bed was comfortable. Had excellent sleep. Shower was hot. Did not have time to have bath but at least that option was available. Breakfast was excellent.

Great concert visit..this place is popular given its location.
    • Superior Twin Room

Tired and dated rooms Breakfast included although facilities overwhelmed with number of people Same can be said for parking. Great for venue for concerts although visiting other parts of Sydney will take extra time, a tradeoff to be considered when booking a planned visit.

Great location for venues at Olympic Park Bed was comfortable

The Manger Emily Coats was very kind and so welcoming.
    • Superior Twin Room

The breakfast buffet was too busy and not turned over quick. We didn’t have breakfast as there were no spoons or plates and all food empty.

The Manger Emily Coats was very kind and so welcoming.

The service at breakfast was ordinary No coffee or tea...
    • Superior King Room

The service at breakfast was ordinary No coffee or tea served at the tables. The Scrambled egg was unedible. We had to ask if they had any other hot breakfast. The service was very ordinary for the type of hotel we were at.

Would have been great if everything was working well.
    • Superior King Room

The toilet wouldn’t flush properly, no extra blankets in the room it got cold overnight. Sink blocking in bathroom. Fridge froze the milk,so couldn’t have a cup of tea in the morning.

Bed comfy, staff helpful,room clean

And the worlds best bed Award goes to Novotel Sydney Olympic Park.
    • Superior King Room

Nothing but positive feedback from me. The Property was very luxury and clean. The staff were so welcoming and approachable which made our stay very enjoyable . I would highly recommend this place to anyone. 100% will be staying at Novotel again and will continue to make it a regular thing. To the Property Manager who handled our check in and out, Thank you for making our stay amazing and stress free. You made my partner and I felt like Royalties. Thank you again for the unforgettable experience, very well done to you..

Geat location, the room just needs maintenance and cleaning especially the carpets and windows
    • Superior Twin Room

I ordered some skim milk for tea and got full cream in a large dirty jug. I ordered an evening mean in my room and the meal was nice, no sauce on the ice-cream. 1 x tea cups in the room still had pink lipstick on it from the last customer. The place just looked grimy, carpet was heavily marked.

Staff were great. Bed was great. Location was great

Overall very comfortable for the purpose at the facility for.
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

Parking facilities, Didn't know if would get a spot until entered and obtained a ticket. drove around small area to find one

The beds were comfy, location close to restaurants

Parking was easy & affordable.
    • Superior King Room

The trip hazard between the hall carpet and bathroom tiles. Stains on the bed skirting looked very off putting. Windows were difficult to shut. Slow elevator to the carpark when using the Novotel lifts.

Parking was easy & affordable. Room was perfect for two. Upon asking, was given extended check-out. No noise in the room from the trance music event across the road.

Staff were helpful, a free pass to the nearby Olympic...
    • Superior Twin Room

Didn’t like the colour of the decor in the room -bed head and curtains

Staff were helpful, a free pass to the nearby Olympic swimming pool is available. The light breakfast in the hotel,restaurant is very good value with a lot of options included in the low price. Beds very comfy and room nice and quiet.

Not quite satisfied
    • Superior Twin Room

When I am getting there, actually on my way, I get a phone call said would I accept to change to another room for only one king bed. I booked a room for 2 queen beds online. I am not sure why should they tell me earlier, so maybe I can change to other place. And I also asked if instead, will they would like to provide breakfast for us, they said no, as its not include within my booking.

good location, easy to walk to train stations

Unhelpful staff, old and dirty room. We'll stay elsewhere and Uber into Homebush next time.
    • Superior Twin Room

The staff were very unhelpful. Our first experience was being handed the keys to our room, with no directions, getting into the wrong elevator, coming back to reception and literally having to ask where our room was "oh, there's another elevator around the corner"- could've mentioned that as you watched us get into the wrong one. The room was very old and dirty... it was just a terrible hotel.

We liked Sydney, but the hotel was awful.

My 6 year old granddaughter and I had a very memorable weekend at Olympic Park,
    • Superior King Room

I don't think it could have been better.

Our room on Level 16 was excellent with amazing views. The bed was wonderful as was the included breakfast next morning. All staff made us feel welcome and we intend on having another overnight stay in in future.

We would stay here again.
    • Superior King Room

We required a new bath (shower) mat each day as the one we used became saturated in water and wouldn’t dry overnight.

The bed was spacious and super comfortable.

Excellent but for the placement of the reception.
    • King Room with City View

The foyer reception desk at the Pullman is poorly located at the side virtually in the walkway to the lifts. So with people coming and going bumping stepping over and around bags was not good. Move it directly in front of the entrance. There is seating there currently but maybe that could go where the reception now is.

We booked the Novotel but when we arrived we were informed we'd been upgraded to the Pullman. That was great but there was no communication by email or message of this. Thought that was odd.

Love the location, not the hidden costs.
    • Superior Twin Room

Had to arrive extra early to get parking (4 hrs before check in), the cost was $40. This hotel shares parking with 2 other hotels. First in first served, if I had have known this when I booked I would not have booked. I thought for well over $300 a night that the parking would be readily available and free.

Not even 100 meters from the royal easter show, staff super friendly and helpful.

Closeness to everything
    • Superior King Room

We had to park a 30 minuets walk from motel as there was no parking available. Than when we requested a refund were told bad luck!!!! This is such bad customer service we stay here all the time and will never ever return

Closeness to everything

Average stay
    • Superior Twin Room

Check in was soooooo bloody slow. Although staff were lovely, waiting that long when you can see 4 staff members is a joke. Also the lady at the breakfast desk wasn't pleasant at all. I gave up trying to explain to her that we had already paid, that I let her charge me again and I got a refund from the man checking us out.

Location is great.

Apart from the location and breakfast included in the room, some things need attention to as mention
    • Superior Room with 2 Double Beds

The window on level three were not shutting properly and was noisy. Also the windows were so dirty you couldn’t see out clearly. The room was dirt with stains on the bottom of the curtains. The bed was sinking in the middle and was horrible to sleep.

Great location but crappy room facilties for price paid
    • Superior King Room

There was no microwave available in room and the bar fridge was full of the mini bar items which left no room for my own food (I pre-prep my own meals when i travel due to fitness training). It was suggested we ask the food and beverage staff for assistance in heating up meals but when we did this it took them over half an hour. The room was $369 for 1 night so would of expected a little more facilities available within the room for that price.

The staff were generally quite nice and apologetic for the delay in the re-heating of food, and the location was very convenient.

Sadly not a good experience but hopefully they will learn to check rooms properly for future guests.
    • Superior Twin Room

aircon wasn't working, bar fridge not working and mouldy bath, had to make 3 calls to ask for these to be fixed but didn't work during the stay at a very expensive nightly cost it certainly wasn't a superior room.

Customer service from management at the end of the stay was excellent.

Thankfully fantastic as we got car parking which was a huge relief.....
    • Superior King Room

Was disappointed that car parking was not guarantee and that we had to leave home so early to make sure we got car parking.....

We were so close to the stadium....

Bed was very comfortable and room spacious.
    • Superior King Room

I was driving into the park. The hotel couldn't guarantee a parking space for me. I think if you book a space in advance you should be able to know it's going to be there when you arrive.

Bed was very comfortable and room spacious. Nice view (facing ANZ).

Great location, needs better service.
    • Superior King Room

The hotel tried to charge for mini bar at check out when we hadn't touched the mini bar. Also they charged by credit card before I had arrived and before the allowed cancellation time then at check in I had to tell them that my card had already been charged as the check in staff wasn't aware!

Comfort of the bed.

Other than the disappointment with the meals our stay was great.
    • Superior Twin Room

Disappointed in the meals we received from room service. Dinner of fish and chips - 2 small pieces of fish and less than 10 chips. Breakfast - only pancakes with fruit turned up. No maple syrup or cream as advertised same with the french toast.

Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was close to the venue.

Event proximity great. Prices not so much!
    • Superior King Room

Prices for event stays are crazy! It’s not fair that people should pay that much when they’ll clearly book the entire hotel anyway!!! Greedy!

Bed was super comfy!

Really nice and convenient.
    • Superior Twin Room

Bar snacks after hours. Considering all restaurants in area closed at 10pm food on offer at bar could of been better.

The staff were lovely, especially Ty on reception. However the chicken wing bar snacks were very ordinary.

Room was clean and serviceable -- nothing fancy but comfortable enough.
    • King Room with City View

Decor of the room wasn't great -- there was a spatter design on the curtains and headboard that was a dark red color. It looked like an axe murder had been committed in the room and they hadn't bothered to clean up. I don't want to be snide, but I don't know what they were thinking when they approved the design. Aside from that, the room was clean and the bed comfortable.

Most things were fine.
    • Superior Twin Room

Offered an "upgrade" to a single bed rather than the two beds we booked. Weird. Then when we said no, they did not have our booked room ready. This was at 7pm, and after having booked months in advance. Rectified after a short stay in the bar with a free drink.

Most things were fine.

The stay was great except the cleaning staff walking in our...
    • Superior Twin Room

Cleaning staff letting them selves in our room at 8.30 am whilst my husband standing naked getting dressed

The stay was great except the cleaning staff walking in our room at 8.30 am .not good

parking was awful.
    • Superior King Room

parking was awful. we ended up having to park in disabled spot (we told reception and they said ok) but there should shave been spaces set aside for guests

Bit disappointed. will try the Pullman over the road next time.
    • Superior Suite

Poor lighting. We had booked a superior suite. There wasn't anything superior about it. The balcony was very average with two dirty plastic chairs. One small packet of crisps in the room and one choc bar! Restaurant in the lobby was very average. Very small and limited menu.

There was a range of options on pillows so we got them changed.

What should have been a fantastic night out was spoiled by the poor hotel service.
    • Superior King Room

We booked a room at the Novotel because we were going to a concert at the Qudos Bank Arena. A few weeks earlier we went to another concert and had dinner in the bar area of the hotel and had found it difficult to get seating, so we decided to book a table in the Boulevard brasserie & bar instead. We turned up a bit early and were able to get seated quite quickly. Unfortunately, the menu was very limited with only three choices with the only alternative to fight for a table in the bar area. The service was very slow (an hour and fifteen minutes to deliver two mains) and when the food eventually arrived is was cold. By the time we got the mains back after being warmed we had run out of time and had to abandon the meal. I asked that the desert be sent to our room when we got back from the concert. On returning from the concert we went to our room and asked for the desert to be sent up along with some additional drinks. When room service turned up with the drinks the lady said that room service had already delivered the food and this was on top of the fridge – clearly it wasn’t. Didn’t inform us that there was a limited menu in the Boulevard brasserie & bar. It does say the ‘Menu subject to change on Event Days’ – but we should have been told this. It seems that the waiting staff were overworked looking after customers in the bar area at the expense of the restaurant. We actually had to go and seek help from the restaurant reception because there were no waiting staff. The quality of food was quite average and was delivered cold. The follow-up was poor and the opportunity to salvage some customer satisfaction vanished at the hopeless second attempt to deliver the deserts. To be fair to the Novotel, in acknowledging the complete incompetence, they have refunded some of the meal costs, but this doesn’t make up for spoiling what should have been a special night for us.

The only thing going for the Novotel seems to be its proximity to the Qudoes Bank Arena for concerts. The service, room and food are all poor and the rooms over priced.

Overall a very pleasant stay.
    • Superior King Room

WiFi was a bit hard to log into. Got there in the end.

The room was large and bright and very well kept. Superbly located in relation to Qudos Bank Arena. Top marks

Good room hotel needs to up the staff no’s when they are busy so that everyone can be attended to.
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

Braakfast buffet needed more regular attention to dirty serving spoons caked in scramble egg etc. I opted for poached eggs to avoid buffet. Dining room staff were flustered when busy. Cheese platter that we ordered in the bar took over 49 mins to arrive by which time we had finished our drinks and was ready to leave for dinner. Sent it back but didn’t really like doing it.

Dark quiet rooms comfortable bed

A perfect place to stay to enjoy a concert.
    • Superior Twin Room

The motor for the air conditioning was slightly noisy but the temperature was beautiful and cool.

The motel is so close to Qudos Bank arena that it made going to our concert soo much easier!! The concierge who helped us with our parking was so friendly and cheerful as were all of the other staff. The beds were extremely comfortable. Cant wait to stay there again.

Browse Novotel Sydney Olympic Park traveller photo gallery