Reviews of Great Southern Hotel Perth This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

15 Robinson Avenue, Northbridge, 6003 Perth, Australia

#81 of 107 hotels in Perth

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

good location, good rate, they do not bother you after checkout
    • Standard Twin Room (Unserviced)

I forgot/ left my box and nightcap in the room, which they didn't cal back after complain . They put onus on housekeeping

Good Location and value of Money. Do not leave anything in the room , they will not give you back

All good
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

the car park plus the car park enterance gate it’s very old plus it’s very noisy it needs to be replace

Good price package , good location , good customer service , quite spot . The only think which needs to replace or renew to parking gate is making very badly noice when u use the card to open the car park gate that’s really old gate

Great hotel
    • Standard Queen Room (Unserviced)

Walls were a bit thin allowing sounds from next room to be heared

Great staff, Good sized room, and very good location few minutes to train & bus station. Resturansts are close with lots of verity. And if you are a Muslim there is a big mosque around the corner.

Great place 10/10 for everything
    • Superior Queen Room with Solar Skylight

Friendly staff Great breakfast Perfect rooms Value for money Very close to fantastic asian restaurants I will definitely stay here again 10/10

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Helpful and friendly reception, restaurant was lovely food...
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

Helpful and friendly reception, restaurant was lovely food beautifully cooked and great service I was travelling for work alone and felt safe and comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Needed to use hotel for hospital appointment, good location for transportation (noise)

The neighbours

Room was noisey, Connect directly to another and could hear everything the neighbours were doing ! Maybe receptionist should allocate rooms on age appropriate grouping.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Very Nice. Clean and Comfortable. Will book again for sure.
    • Standard Twin Room (Unserviced)

All Good, Minor negative was the bedspread. Was a little rough in texture and color was a bit off - Brown. Would be nice if it was eg, Royal Blue, etc

Very Nice. Clean and Comfortable. Will book again for sure.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Will definitely recommend to my friends
    • Standard Queen Room

Undercover parking space is limited (tight) The people next door kept knocking against the wall which caused our headboard to move. Could put in a more comfortable bed and extra blankets & pillows.

I liked the area because it's close to the city and plenty of restaurants to choose from. We took walks in the area and all seemed very safe... Staff very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Would stay again, as nice & close to PERTH railways, as we in from KALGOORLIE & to Mandurah
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

Shower recess was a bit scary especially for the older generation, one could slip easily, & the fan for shower/toilet did not function on the morning we left! Also , not your fault, but you were made aware of the noise going on next to room 42, as the lady there came down to the reception whilst we were checking in, asking for a change of room due to the ruckus going on next to her! The noise kept up for a while, which was annoying, but we believe your staff attended to the problem as things quitened down later.

The bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Room was clean and comfortable and there were lots of...
    • Standard Queen Room

Wasn't the easiest to get to by public transport from the airport. We ended up walking a couple of kms from the city centre.

Room was clean and comfortable and there were lots of restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Average for cheap hotel but bathroom wasnt cleaned properly
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

Check-in time was 1 and we areived at 1:45 yet still had to wait for room be cleaned. Room was clean but bathroom still had a few dirty marks on sink and tiles. The tapwear also had not been wiped down properly. The lights were good as the room was bright and could turn off individually but didnt help the fact that the room had no window.

Doorbell instead of knocking on room doors was a good idea although you could hear another doors bell from down the walkway. Bed was comfortable and sheets were clean and smelled fresh. Having the option of stairs or elevator was good.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

• Superior Queen Room with Solar Skylight

I struggled to sleep 2 out of the 5 nights I stayed. One night a lady screamed from 3 am - 7 am . The walls are thin and usually I'm a heavy sleeper . Another night the fire alarm went off in the early hours of the morning .

Great location. Good price for what you get . Other than the noise I was happy.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

junkie and prostitute central.
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

the place was full of junkies and prostitutes. got woken up by a 3am fire alarm. night manager couldn't speak very good English.

that I only stayed one night.

Very cosy , helpful staff
    • Superior Queen Room with Solar Skylight

I expected a microwave in our room , we purchased Superior room for this matter an did not meet my expectation .

Our room was close to car park an reception , the staff was friendly

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Staff were friendly and tried to be helpful.
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

I booked into a hotel for a peaceful place to work and do some research. This did not occur- instead majority of my time was spent trying to resolve internet issues. I had NO internet for the whole 5 days of my stay. Was told it was my computer - only to find out on day 5 that it was the hotels issue and nothing to do with my computer. Parking was also an issue at $15 per day extra. Parking inspectors work on Sunday too (as another guest booking in discovered) so street parking was not an option. Power outages at hotel were also annoying. Air con unit in my room was very dusty/dirty and the phone in my room didn't work until day 4 of my stay.

Staff were friendly and tried to be helpful.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Great staff, excellent meals and location was spot on for us.
    • Standard Queen Room

The coffee cups in the room are too small.

The location was excellent for us you could park your car and walk into the City approx 1 minute walk. The staff were friendly and very helpful. This is the second time we have booked this hotel.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Cheap price.... You pay for what you get!
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

The bed was incredibly uncomfortable. We had no view from the room however it made us chuckle as the had but a poster up of a beach. You heard the other rooms talking. I didn't enjoy this when I was trying to sleep. The bathroom wasn't as clean as it could have been but did offer a shower or bath option. If you just need to get your head down then okay this is the place for a cheap stay. Just don't expect comfort.

The staff we very polite quick and sufficient. For the price I got this room it was fine and did the job.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

No windows in the bedroom, which was a real negative, as no...
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

No windows in the bedroom, which was a real negative, as no natural light or air We were not advised the cost of breakfast or the breakfast hours on arrival. Arrived for breakfast too late at 9.50am

No no no
    • Superior Queen Room (Unserviced)

The Asian guy working on night shift is dumb. No say hello , don’t look the customer when he talks , makes fun of the customer. We ask for a renovated room and he changed by an old room so we did not accepte and he was nervous . Not professional at all . By any chance the staff working by day is so much better ! But if you arrived after 11pm good luck , this Asian guy should retired and stop working !!

Close to the city ( 10 mn walk)

good value hotel/ worst WIFI
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

Carpet needs to be steam cleaned and the lighting on the first floor after 12 should be dimmed. The worst part of the hotel is the Wifi very third world.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Was very impressed, absolutely great value for money.
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

The only negative is that there is very limited parking, and if one of the guests weren't leaving when we arrived we wouldn't of had anywhere to park at all.

The room was very clean and modern (we had one of the renovated rooms). The shower was huge which was great and the pillows were so comfortable. Very good value for money, will definitely be booking again soon.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Overall I was happy with my stay, but I would never stay in a room that is near the parking garage
    • Standard Queen Room

My room was near the car parking garage, which means I'd hear the door open and close multiple times during the night. It is loud and distracting. Speaking of the garage, I had paid to park there, but on one night I couldn't park because all the bays were full, so even though I paid there is no guarantee of a parking bay. Finally, and it's only minor, but the available jug for making coffee/tea is a nice touch, but the water wasn't very nice. I brought in my own coffee because I thought maybe it was just the free coffee that tasted bad, but my own favourite coffee tasted bad too, which I found out to be because of the water.

My experience with the staff was positive. They are nice, and one of the managers, Marie (Maria?), was very helpful. This is a nice hotel and was well priced for my stay. I ate from the in-house restaurant only once but the food was delicious.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

It was a great stay i would recommend

They need warmer blankets

The housekeepers do a good job cleaning your room each day also the reception staff are friendly. Nice hot buffet style breakfast every morning was delicious

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

The Hotel exceeded our expectations and was perfect for a one night stay.
    • Superior Twin Room with Solar Skylight

Thin walls. We heard the people in the adjoining room.

The beds were comfortable and the room had everything we needed. We were pleasantly surprised with the Hotel as it was such a great price too.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Absolutely old and disgusting hotel , 5 days stay and they...
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

Absolutely old and disgusting hotel , 5 days stay and they tell u they won’t clean yr room unless u pay $22 per day , and in the 6th day the made came in left few clean towels and fixed the bed with leaving old sheets on and same pillowcases, seriously disgusting, it should be shut down immediately

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Pleasurable and affordable.
    • Standard Queen Room (Unserviced)

Parking bit small and tight ( have a 4x4) Bit noisy at night having a street view room.

friendly staff, clean, good spot, great Breakfast at affordable rate

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Would Stay Again
    • Standard Twin Room (Unserviced)

Close to restaurants and bars. Near Chinatown. Basic and clean. Good wifi. Friendly staff except for the early morning male staff (both of them). Excellent breakfast that is reasonably priced...all you can eat buffet with many options.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

The stay at the hotel was exceptional and convenient for my purpose of accommodation.
    • Standard Twin Room (Unserviced)

For someone who just wants a light breakfast I had to go out and buy my own, but that worked well for me.

Staff helpful,room was sufficiently spacious,public transport excellent,hotel close enough to city centre to walk it.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

A good location and Very tidy. Excellent for price
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

The bath was slippery when stepping in for a shower. The fan cover in the bathroom was filthy.

The location and accessibility was excellent. Secure parking was excellent

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Great budget hotel
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

For the price - you can’t beat it.. seriously I’ve paid double the amount at other hotels for similar rooms! It’s not the ritz - but it’s comfortable and pleasant. The bar in the lobby was handy.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

A great hotel one I truely like to stay at again.
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

The parking was costly and would like to see this change in the future. We had a hard time finding a parking spot when we got back to the hotel. There was a lot of tables and chairs which took up one of the parking bays.

Never had a meal but would have liked to. We found the hotel wonderful. I love where it was because we could catch the blue bus and it took us into the city and there was so many lovely place to see which were just out side of the hotel. We were there because of my health as I had to go to the hospital. But would love to stay there again in the future. It is the second time we have stayed at this hotel so we must like it.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

I would not stay there again - cheap and nasty.
    • Standard Queen Room

Room smelt musty. Cigarette butt in sink. Room looked tired and old. Phone in room did not work. Waited 50 minutes for an extra blanket after walking down to reception and then having to call on mobile 40 minutes later.

Parking was easily accessible.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Cheap friendly hotel
    • Family Room with Solar Skylight

They have put glass bricks in some of the rooms to add light but you cant block the light so the room is too bright while your trying to sleep. Also the bathroom can didn't work. The hotel is in process of renovation.

Location. Price.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

was nice for the price
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

dont get a room with a dividing room door , there not very private / quiet ... can hear everything going on next door ... a bit noisy all over ..

was comfortable and all u need , nice and clean , staff were very nice .

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Was excellent other then the outdated TV's
    • Standard Queen Room

Had 2 different rooms while here and the TV's were outdated in my opinion. Would've been great if I could have used my hard drive through the room TV to watch movies

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Service at desk was woeful when asking about parking...
    • Standard Twin Room

Service at desk was woeful when asking about parking security and any other question not immediately connected to the their main repetitive dialogue. Bit of disdain if I didn’t stick to their script as I’m supposed to be an expert to the building layout and familiar with the area just like them. Service is quietly serving people not using your advantage to frown on people to shut them down to make your own job easier cause I’m the stupid customer.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Excellent price, good location, clean room, firm bed.
    • Standard Twin Room

Hotel on the fringe of Northbridge, a half-kilometre walk from Perth train station. Stayed in Perth for the night on the way to work offshore. Staff were friendly, 24-hour desk was very convenient. Price for a room is excellent. Rooms are large enough, toilets are clean and the beds are nice and firm. Places to eat very close by on William Street.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

We were not totally happy with our room on check in and we...
    • Standard Queen Room (Unserviced)

We were not totally happy with our room on check in and we were upgraded to a recently renovated room for no extra cost. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Nice but nasty.
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

Stayed here a few times. Walls to thin don’t need to hear other people, construction drilling, smashing starts at 7.30 am. Basic old room clock is one hour back, phone not connected, shower not working got it fixed quickly. One draw missing, one battery on tv remote missing, staff not asking how your stay was, 2 sets of cups in room one saucer the other a side plate. Next visit got a refurbished room lovely but holes in blanket. Restaurant 1903 lovely Asian family great fresh food and genuine hospitality. Come breakfast time when management handles the restaurant it’s disgusting. Had a buffet breakfast. Hot food cold, pancake machine not working, one pepper on table no salt. Told staff about cold food did not replace only gave me a comment card.Restaurant tables full of uncleared plates.Manager came down then tables were cleaned. Dissapointed.

Location., price.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

I enjoyed the stay and will be back.☺
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

My only negative comment of this hotel was that I could smell cigatette smoke in the room. Clearly the previous occupant was a smoker. The smell had gone by the second day.

Good location, helpful staff and rooms clean

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

I Will request a back room for future bookings.
    • Standard Queen Room

On this visit my room was on the road, which I found hard to sleep due to the noise. As I’m up at 4 am it set me off to a not so good start.

The staff member was great.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Deposit money
    • Standard Twin Room

Really upset i dis a $250 deposit and after 12 days they haven't return the deposit because it was a new staff member so she did a mistake not doing the process to return rhe deposit! Really upset with that! Still waiting the deposit back after 13 days!

Was clean and perfect location

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

A average stay
    • Family Room with Solar Skylight

The 1st floor it was totally different to the 2nd floor . The 1st floor room 3 has no windows but the window we had was like blocks but ligh was coming in from ppl next door u could hear ppl next door . The rooms didn’t have a dust pan so u could clean mess up . The hall was had a musty smell . The second floor smelt fresh .

The second room we got put in a lot better second floor .it was room 58

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

• Family Room with Solar Skylight

Room was dirty, we found a used sanitary pad under one of the single beds, we asked to swap rooms and instead were offered if we want housekeeping to “double clean” the room- around 3pm we finally had a new room with our belongings being moved for us and a our only charger going missing. When questioning reception we were told they don’t have it, we then found it ourselves on a housekeeping trolley!

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Staff helpful, good location
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

The room with the balcony which I booked overlooking the service yard, thankfully I was moved to a different room. All the rubbish bins on the street out. Very bad for your hotels business

Very central.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Comfortable
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

Microwave in each room. At least extra blanket.

Good location accessible, good approachable staff, comfortable rooms. l will encourage many to use this facilities.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Good value fort the price and location
    • Family Room with Solar Skylight

It's definitely not a 4 star hotel. It didn't even have a toothbrush in the room and have to pay for wifi and parking.

Good value fort the price and location

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Renovations in progress, hence a very good price which may well not last!
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

Very good value for money - a lot more than we expected for the location and price. The hotel is being renovated and our rooms had been upgraded, so the presence of tradespeople in some areas was of no concern. Excellent eating options within a few minutes' walk.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Good stop over accommodation
    • Family Room with Solar Skylight

Property is dated but currently under construction to bring it back to its glory. Paid parking $15 a day

Very quiet rooms basic but clean and comfy. Arrived early morning so a very short stay. Left at 9am. Perfect for what we required.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Convenient, value for money.

Everything was fine.

The single room was fine. Of course the location in the heart of Northbridge is great. The restaurant now has a Japanese as well as an Asian menu and the food was scrumptious. Good breakfast as well.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Clean and comfy.
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

The $50 cash deposit was a first for me and should be mentioned when you book so you have the cash with you.

Comfortable room, nice and clean great location. Excellent view!!!

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Cheap and well located, with friendly staff
    • Family Room with Solar Skylight

Rooms were dark I didn’t like the purple walls The glassware in the room was murky- we didn’t want to pour our drinks in them

Pillows were comfortable Bathroom was clean

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

We enjoyed perth !!
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

We were given a roll of toilet roll for 10 days.

We stayed for 12days in total so we were upgraded for the last stay. We could park a rental car after 10 am.so we went to the centre of the city by bus.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Clean and comfortable. Good value for money with close proximity to the city centre.
    • Standard Queen Room

Outside location in back street. Having to walk past rubbish bins every time I went down to Williams Street.

Clean and comfortable room and good rate.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

The cost was something I liked and the fact there was a...
    • Standard Twin Room

A little too far out for us as we were going to Kings Park and Elizabeth keys by foot. We didn’t have a car!

The cost was something I liked and the fact there was a resturant on site.

noisey
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

New extension rooms are good but adjoining walls are paper thin and sound through walls bad. i had guest from hell next door. No drinking water provided in rooms. dissapointing.

room ok

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Perfectly fine, but would probably not stay again because of the location, a bit far from CBD.
    • Standard Queen Room

No free wifi, which was unexpected. Eventually found free wifi in the lobby/restaurant area, but staff did not advise us of this when we asked about wifi. Hotel was much further from the railway station than we'd thought, and the area wasn't terribly salubrious - the downmarket end of Northbridge. Good location if you needed to be in Northbridge, but a longish walk from the CBD. Hotel itself was fine, rooms were clean, shower was good, and our room had a good view of the city - but it was inclined to be a little stuffy even with the aircon going, and windows didn't open. Also no satellite TV, just terrestrial channels, which was disappointing as we had planned to watch a rugby game!

The buffet breakfast was great, rooms were clean and quiet.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Once the renovations are complete this is a very central, clean and friendly place to stay in the ci
    • Standard Queen Room

Queen superior room had pic of spa jets in bath, but room didn't have them. On site parking expensive. Late checkout request was only available at a price.

Value for money and pleasant staff

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Website said luxury pick...... Far from luxury
    • Standard Queen Room

Reno work starting before 7am every day with power tools... so no chance of sleeping in. Double beds were two singles pushed together so not comfy if you booked it for one person to have extra space

Staff were helpful and polite.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Comfortable and clean, good price
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

The fake window was at first a little strange but presence of air-conditioner made it possible to achieve adequate airflow

Comfortable and clean, good price

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Cheap accommodation but quite basic but well equipped
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

Bed not v good quality No pictures or nice bredsprads Very basic Carpet felt quite old and not nice underfoot It is not on the free CAT BUs ROUTE so you need to walk a few blocks to hit Aberdeen street where you can pick up the bus Late at night not walkable so taxi fare added up

Good bath Tea and coffee Hairdryer ironing board and iron Safe Air con

It was ok
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

No window so I felt claustrophobic, no microwave, I wasn’t aware until we walked in that renovations were being done so there was plastic down everywhere.

Comfy bed, lots of room, nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Welcoming staff, and an aesthetically nice hotel but costly due to parking fine.
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

We parked outside to unload our luggage and within seconds of going into reception we got a $100 fine for parking in the wrong square. Although it said bus parking there were no bus stop and what confused us was the sign right next to it said 5 min parking which was why we parked there. Walls are thin between rooms, I was awake all night because the woman in the next room coughed all night and the otherside a mans snoring was extremely loud. I requested a room with a window because when I stayed before there was a window but with a wall behind it covered by a mural of Cottesloe beach which I found a bit clostrephobic so to have a normal window I had to pay more.

The Breakfast was extremely good and the young man supervising was very helpful and friendly. The room was spacious

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Never again
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

Construction work just outside my door, which started 08:00 every morning. Room without window, no daylight, no fresh air Had to pay for internet Had to pay for parking No room cleaning or trash removing for 4 days No drinking water in the room

Nothing, I’ll never stay in this hotel again

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Try the Japenese Resteraunt on the ground floor...amazing
    • Standard Queen Room (Unserviced)

The Japenese Resteraunt on the ground floor is sensational...no need to walk passed it to the seedy food places on the streets...best dinner in Northbridge is at the Motel

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Great value for money - near city centre
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight (Unserviced)

Extra charge for WiFi seems unreasonable. Didn't expect the room to be windowless, so paid the extra $5 per night for a window.

Excellent value for money, clean room, pleasant and helpful staff, near a wide range of Asian and Indian restaurants, and an easy walk to city centre.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Well located and well equipped with friendly staff at extremely good prices
    • Standard Twin Room

The beds have wheels and weren't secured in anyway so getting on and off was a bit tricky as the entire bed moved.

Paul at reception was a delightful and friendly face to greet me when I arrived at close to midnight. The room was spacious and clean and the bathroom was well equipped and nicely styled.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Cheap place for a quick 1 nighter , breakfast was great , room was nice and clean
    • Standard Twin Room

11.30pm the room next to mine the guy decided to play loud heavy metal music . After a couple of minutes i rang reception and they ran straight up and told him to turn it down so thank you for that

The price for the room and breakfast was great . We were expecting a continental breakfast but instead it was a hot buffett breakfast along with continental was great .

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Very central
    • Standard Twin Room

The need for a sign at the lift and hallway for people to be quite 4.30 was woken up to people talking while they were leaving Also could smell people having smokes Thought it was a non smoking hotel Thank you

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Perfect location, felt like a 100yr old rundown dogy motel.
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

The staff though friendly the after service has been crap. Very pushy to get u out the door once u have stayed ur nyts. House keeping was at my door at 9am when checkout was 10am. I also left something in my room and still havent got it back as they are useless at getting back to u.

The location is almost perfect... 3 blocks from the heart of the city...

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Overall - great value for money, it’s a fantastic location and the staff are extremely welcoming
    • Standard Queen Room

The restaurant menu could be a little more diversified as the Japanese menu is all very samey. Also the ability to purchase F&B around the clock (even just snacks) would be handy.

The staff - the team are amazing and the General Manager can be very proud of the team he has assembled here. From the Back Office staff to front of house and housekeeping - 5 stars to them all. The night staff deserve a particular mention as they were able to accommodate my requests without a breath of hesitation.

My stay!
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

The shower water comes out and wets entire bathroom floor, it would have been nice to purchase or have more of a choice of wine the prices were far to high.

It was clean rooms were set up with good taste. Will book again.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

A great place for a short stay, located centrally to Perth central.
    • Standard Twin Room

The walls between the rooms were paper thin. Unfortunately this meant we spent a far bit of time hearing next rooms sexual antics.🤣

The room was good but the bathroom was far better!

Wasted my money.
    • Standard Queen Room with Solar Skylight

No water, no drinks, no cookies in the room’s fridge. Except tea n coffee,there was nothing. Bed’s Blanket was so uncomfy. Blanket’s threads (spreads) was sticking to the clothes n going to the eyes n mouth... very low quality blanket. No room heater. Split wasn’t reversible even. Bathroom’s sink was blocked. Not enough towel on towel railing. No shampoo n conditioner, if someone had to wash their hair or had it to shower..... overall experience was bad. Couldn’t sleep whole night, coz I was feeling cold n as I said blanket was the worst part

Room was spacious.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

falls far below expectations. can not recommend.
    • Standard Queen Room

Hallway floors were dirty even after cleaners went through. Same plastic wrappers on floor on next day. Damaged carpets, dirty walls. Fridge very noise, directly next to bed. On check out staff didn't even ask how my stay was. Payed extra for superior room with "views" ... on garbage cans and a street :(

Nice modern bathroom