Reviews of The Langham Sydney 5 stars

9.7

9.7

Everything was amazing!
    • Deluxe King with City View

Everything was amazing! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. My friends and I enjoyed our stay over the weekend so much for a hens we couldn’t stop talking about how much we loved it and how nice it all looks. The breakfast buffet was soo good too!!

the bed is great and the room is big for Sydney luxury hotel.
    • Deluxe King with City View

stayed at the room facing the street, the window need to be add more for sound proof (the driving car from the street bit noisy)

the bed is great and the room is big for Sydney luxury hotel.

Perfect place to treat yourself!
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and City View

The Langham is a beautiful, classy yet super comfortable hotel. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. They took us to our room, asked if the temperature was okay and proceeded to show us the controls for the air con. My partner and I wanted to take full advantage of our stay, so we ordered room service for dinner. The food and service was impeccable. Highly recommended for a special occasion!

Fantastic service and beautiful facilities
    • Deluxe King with City View

Fantastic, accommodating staff, who went above and beyond to make my husbands Birthday special. Beautiful pool and spa facilities. Located in a quiet leafy corner of the CBD.

Our second stay (and we were looking forward to returning) and a great weekend. Thank you.
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and City View

Some obnoxious guests who treated your staff unreasonably and in a "better than thou' manner. I thought your people maintained their professionalism very well

Personal investment by the staff, from the welcome at the front door when I parked my car to the farewell and the bartender. People who are obviously genuine

Langham provides all the extra treats

Not one thing

From the scent of roses and sweet treats at reception to the excellent pool and gym facilities. Our room with a view had all the extras which made our stay at the Langham truly memorable.

Great location, exceptional room and service. Would only stay for special occasions.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Harbour View

We had to ask twice for the breakfast and the wine to be confirmed. Room was very expensive. Parking was expensive.

Service was great - was provided with sparkling wine and complimentary breakfast as congratulations to my partner and I for getting engaged (and it was also her birthday). Room was much nicer than expected

Quick, wonderful look forward to returning
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

Great location, facilities and value fir money. Day spa was excellent with amazing massage. Staff were professional and went out of their way with my requests. Highly recommend fir the fussy traveler

Nice enough, but not worth the money
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

Price was exorbitant..... there was no intimacy in the restaurant, and everything seemed to be based on maximizing margin, or minimizing cost. $45 for breakfast each was over the top for a stay of $700 + per night ion the weekend for example. The signature restaurant just looked like a cafe.... no intimacy or warmth, and the food was nice but not special. The pannacotta was disappointing. Looks like they are trading on a past reputation.

The beds were wonderful., and the rooms were especially spacious. I loved the view from the window.

We love the luxury and elegance of the Langham and enjoyed every moment of our stay.
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

The after hours in-house menu could have more variety.

The staff and hotel is exceptional, it is a joy to stay in such a lovely establishment. The food and service at the Palm Court restaurant was fantastic. We have celebrated our wedding anniversary two years in a row at the Langham and intend on visiting again next year.

We will be back.
    • Executive King Room with Harbour View

Nobody warned us about the building site between the hotel and the harbour; noisy early in the morning.

This is a Langham Hotel like no other (e.g. the one in Melbourne, which is your typical Langham). The personal is generally extremely friendly and always goes the extra mile, however, I often have the impression they are only learners, playing hotel, but somehow their lack of professionalism combined with a lot of attention creates a pleasant atmosphere. This was our third stay, and definitely not the last.

Staff fantastic, breakfast delightful, but toughen up with bad clients
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and Harbour View

At dinner we had a man opposite with his shoes off and feet on the chairs. It was very off putting and diminished the style of the place.

We where upgraded due to a suite which was stunning. we loved our room and the turn down service was superb.

Absolutely amazing in every way!
    • Deluxe Room with Harbour View

Absolutely stunning in every way. Service was second to none. The most amazing hotel experience I have ever had. True luxury. What a treat. Everything was fantastic!

So unbelievably delighted with every aspect of my stay!
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and Harbour View

So unbelievably delighted with every aspect of my stay! The Langham is so chic. I’m not usually one for room service either but both dishes I got were amazing! Can’t wait to return!

Great luxury hotel
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and City View

There were no comfortable chairs in the room. The bathroom was a little on the small side with shower over the bath.

The staff are excellent. The room was spacious with a lovely balcony and well-equipped. The public areas of the hotel are spacious and beautifully furnished. The pool on the lower ground floor is superb. The location is a little off centre but you can walk to most places from there.

loved it. we'll be back
    • Deluxe King with City View

little bit more gymnasium equipment. didnt like pool/gym closing at 10 [but i'm a bit of a night owl]loved it

very comfy bed. liked the ensuite. excellent room service. very friendly staff '"on the floor"" loved the swimming area.

Absolutely beautiful pet friendly hotel.
    • Deluxe King with City View

The charges for staying with a dog should be made clear, we hadn't been told it would be an extra $129 for the night for him to stay with us.

We loved being able to take our dog with us to a beautiful hotel. The bed was spectacular and the doggy bed and bowls were a great touch. Our dog loved the pet bed so much we had to buy one!

super great staff and nice clean room
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and City View

breakfast - coffee in Australia is on the top level. and I think 5star hotel could have be same also more fresh local fruits nad food option is more than welcome..

amazing staff celan room

Comprehensive care for our comfort and convenience - a...
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

Really nothing to complain about, although the massive building project behind the hotel looks like robbing it of its great view of the Sydney waterfront. Only time will tell.

Comprehensive care for our comfort and convenience - a smaller hotel will be my preference in future. With only three floors and relatively few rooms the service seemed more personal. The best hotel we've ever used in Sydney, and we've stayed at quite a few. It's just a short walk to The Rocks, Circular Quay and Darling Harbour, three of the city's best tourist attractions.

Overall our stay was very pleasant
    • Deluxe King with City View

Our lunch at the langham took a long time to come out and they made a mistake in our order in that my meal didn’t have all the inclusions that were set out on the menu, it read caramelized onions and I only got 2 small small pieces of raw onion, as well I requested for well don’t steak but it was not well done

The room was lovely and the house keeping staff exceeded expectations in that they even sorted out my makeup!!! Everything was so neatly placed when we came back!! They brought birthday chocolates to our room which was so thoughtful and the whole stay in general was very lovely with staff being very thoughtful and helpful

Very pretty hotel, comfortable, luxurious and it smells great!
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and City View

My only issue is that I was ignored after a while when I had afternoon tea because I was sitting in the breakfast room. No tea refill and it was difficult to get attention to get the bill

It’s beautiful and quiet - which is a bonus given it’s so close to the city

Truly lovely and just blissful.
    • Deluxe King with City View

This hotel is simply the best at everything. From the welcome to the goodbye the staff truly go the extra mile. Special mention to the concierge (ensuring I had chilled water for the taxi ride to the airport).

The room was huge and very romantic , classy decor , bathroom etc . Felt spoilt
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Probably parking outside in middle road for valet parking . That is it

Felt comfortable with exceptional customer service from concierge , reception , restaurant and cleaner. Nothing was ever an issue

We stayed here for our anniversary and everything was...
    • Executive King Room with Harbour View

We stayed here for our anniversary and everything was perfect - complimentary champagne, anniversary messages at breakfast lunch and in our room. Everything was great.

Your hotel was exquisite in almost every way! Some of your OS staff need more training.
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Your reservations manager Angela was rude to me, the first time I called the Langham, a couple of days before our arrival. 2/3 of the porters at the door of the hotel were quite aloof and languid in their approach to meeting our needs as we arrived and left your hotel. I think from memory it was the older porter who was most friendly, while the other two much less so. To be blunt, the porter with the Australian accent was the best, while the other two with overseas accents, were much less friendly. I'm pretty sure that's right. I didn't get their names or read their tags. The remainder of the staff were all very lovely to us. To be blunt, the only 3 members that I found to be lacking, particularly Angela, who lacked civility, had overseas accents. Conclusion? Australian staff tend to be much friendlier etc?

The beds were supremely comfortable. The bathroom almost magnificent.

I had never been to this hotel and it far exceeded my...
    • Deluxe King with City View

There was nothing I didn't like.

I had never been to this hotel and it far exceeded my expectations - everything from the room, the comfortable bed, super service and location could not have been better. The staff was unbelievably helpful - looking after my sick friend and getting things mailed for us. I would happily stay there again and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Lovely
    • Deluxe King with City View

The road noise was louder than I'd thought and the bathroom products weren't great

The staff were very quick, helpful and lovely. The building is gorgeous and the room spacious.

One of the best hotels in Sydney
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Staff were efficient and welcoming. Service was good. The room was large and bright and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The public areas are beautifully furnished and comfortable. Location is off the beaten track but actually it is quite easy to get anywhere on foot.

We absolutely loved our stay at the Langham.
    • Deluxe King with City View

We absolutely loved our stay at the Langham. From the gorgeous room to the service. Every single staff member was beyond incredible and we were blown away at every touch point. We cannot wait to come back. Room service was delicious and on time. Coffee was perfect! Loved it all! X

Very welcoming
    • Deluxe Room with City View

The breakfast buffet was a little bit plain on selection wise.

The staffs, the management made this trip so welcoming beyond enjoyable, especially traveling with my dog, me and my mum loved everything of it.

Relaxing
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and City View

Homemade ginger beer in the bar, - ginger beer how it should be, strong and knocks your socks off. Location is great for Barangaroo and Circular Quays and the Rocks and nice and quite

A pleasant stay in the city .
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and Harbour View

Thought the view from my terrace would have been a little better , as it faces the Barangaroo casino site.

Location was very good, being close to the city and the Rocks area ,while having a quiet neighbourhood feel .

Lovely pool, excellent food - lots of hotels can’t do a good...
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and Harbour View

Lovely pool, excellent food - lots of hotels can’t do a good burger. Best 5 star experience with young children. Made our daughter feel special and welcome. Staff at pool remembered her name. Letter addressed to her with cupcake to room. Robe and slippers to fit. Exceptional

A perfect hotel with such professional staff made our stay most enyoyable
    • Deluxe Room with City View

There was nothing that we didn't like.

After a 12 day cruise it was just the perfect place to stop over before our flight back to New Zealand the next day. The staff were so helpfull, you couldn't fault anything they did for you.

A beautifully-furnished hotel, great staff, very luxurious - though breakfast could be improved.
    • Deluxe King with City View

The breakfast was grossly overpriced at $45, with a limited selection with relatively poor-quality hot food options, not tasty at all (I've experienced much more extensive breakfast buffet spreads at other 5 star hotels). Therefore, I only had breakfast at the hotel once, then went elsewhere on the second day. The bed had a large furrow in the middle, as though it was two single beds put together....so I had to move to one side of the bed to be comfortable. The spa jets were very weak in the jacuzzi in the pool area in the basement, not like a proper spa.

The decor of the hotel is beautiful: very tasteful colour scheme and furnishings, and I liked the little touches like high-quality French teas in the room, a large courtesy umbrella in the room (useful for those signature Sydney downpours!), and the inside door whereby you can shut off the sound of the corridor while you are sleeping. Excellent steam room in the basement (which I had all to myself!) and the Roman bathhouse-style pool design is interesting and very calming. The Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood is fantastic - worth the price for the lovely presentation of the food and high-quality teas. Staff are courteous and obliging.

Outstanding service , beautiful room
    • Deluxe King with City View

It was my husbands birthday and they arranged a bottle of wine on our arrival which was lovely . We arrived earlier than check in as we had just come off a cruise so we dropped our luggage off . We had a lovely welcome and we’re offered coffee and advice on where to go . They texted us when our room was ready which was earlier than expected which was ideal on a very hot day . The room was outstanding as was the service. We ordered room service later in the morning evening which was delivered very quickly and our dinner table in our room was laid when the food was delivered . Unfortunately we didn’t get chance to use the pool and spa as we didn’t have time but it looked superb . Wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again and would definitely recommend

Relaxing, staff treat you very well.
    • Deluxe King with City View

Location. Needed to take taxi to and from city centre, which became expensive. However, relaxing location.

Staff were very welcoming. Immaculate room. Courteous staff. Umbrella to use in room. Lifts very clean. Coffee machine in room. Bed and pillows absolutely fantastic. Comes highly recommended.

Perfect

Everything was perfect

The staff were so friendly and nice. They didn’t hesitate to answer all of our questions and took us in with a smile. Always asking us if we are comfortable and checking up on us which was great. Overall, both the place and staff were amazing.

This is the hotel that you always hope you've booked.

Nothing...

Fabulous service , facilities and rooms. Staff truly helpful and pleasant. Location is great to get to the main sites and quays. Fantastic swimming pool and health club.

The best of the best in Sydney. This is the only hotel you want to book for a special night
    • Deluxe Room with City View

The room, facilities and service were the best we had experienced anywhere in the world. A quiet hotel with all the little extras to make it truly special.

Great weekend getaway to be spoilt and relax.
    • Deluxe Room with Harbour View

The coffee. The instant sachets in the room were not good. The coffee we ordered for breakfast tasted good but by the time it got to our room it was only warm. Not a lot to complain about.

It was my husband's birthday and the staff acknowledged this and wished him a happy birthday every time they saw him. My dog was given a comfy bed and every one loved him. We felt very special and well looked after without invading our privacy. Love every moment and will return.

Fabulous stay
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Bathroom could have been updated, but was still perfectly clean

Room and décor was fabulous We stayed for my sister's 40th and they gave her a little note and a gift - small touches that made the stay extra special.

Overall a lovely weekend in beautiful surrounds, with luxurious furnishings and kind staff.
    • Deluxe Room with Harbour View

In the morning I called and requested that a pantsuit be ironed for that night as I had a birthday dinner and I offered to bring the garment to reception but the staff member said they would pick it up while we were out during the day. I returned at 4pm to find my pantsuit still in the wardrobe untouched. When I called to remind them that I had asked for this, they suggested they might not have time to do so (by 6pm) as it was short notice; completely ignoring that I had said I had already asked for this to occur in the morning at around 9am, therefore also received no apology. He stated he would find out whether they can do it and call me back. Twenty minutes later no call back, so I called them again. The same man answered and said yes someone is coming to pick it up; he sounded a bit irritable with me but I only called him as I was expecting an update as he said he would call. Again, no apology. When the garment was finally returned to me in time for me to leave, it looked as if nothing had been done to it. Very disappointing. Also the cleaners threw out a shopping bag I had transferred all my shoes from melb to sydney in. Very good at cleanliness but perhaps a little too good! Bedroom window (we paid for a harbour view) was incredibly dirty; hard to see the amazing view with the dirty and water stains on it.

Incredibly comfortable bed, room was beautifully furnished, kind Staff. The bathroom door handle fell off in my hand and a PowerPoint was out of the wall with exposed wires but as soon as I called about it they came to fix it.

Best hotel I've stayed in Sydney
    • Deluxe King with City View

The location was in a quiet area of Sydney but close to the Rocks. The hotel room was amazing and very luxurious and spacious. Perfect for a romantic getaway.

Love the Langham, our home away from home.
    • Deluxe King with City View

Nothing. Love the Langham.

Breakfast options, my soft poached eggs made to order, crossaints always flakey and fresh, great to even see probiotics drinks in the fridge for breakfast - our 4yo loved that! Rooms are clean, great size for a family, service is oustanding. We love staying here and always come back. Small and boutique hotel where all the staff greet you by your name, it's all in the details.

Happy yet disappointed
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

Parking is one issue, and for my experience it was my wedding night and we had a quick stop over in Sydney, I was told by others that also had a stop over during there wedding travels that they received a free bottle of champagne, I however didn't receive one even after asking them. It would of just made the night more pleasurable. I did book for one of there premium packages.

Staff, and everything else is great

Sydney's best hotel, can't recommend it highly enough
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and City View

I can't recommend this place highly enough. I've stayed in many Sydney hotels (Shangri-La, Intercontinental etc) and The Langham is by far the best. Gorgeous, spacious rooms and impeccable service. Staff went absolutely above and beyond - from days before we even arrived at the hotel to the moment we left. We absolutely loved our stay here and will definitely be back.

would definitely staying there again,
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

Would like to see Netfix, Stan, youtube available better quality room safe, keep up property maintenance to high standards. and daily fruit would be appreciated.

dinner was excellent, great service, comfy bed,

Classy, beautiful, faultless service, helpful staff, excellent facilities
    • Deluxe King with City View

From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, The Langham stands out above the rest. Their staff, facilities, room service, helpfulness made this an unforgettable weekend. When they knew we were celebrating a special occasion, they surprised us with champagne and chocolates and helped to make this a special memory for my husband and I. Particular thanks to Selina and Sharmina who went above and beyond. Great boutique hotel in The Rocks area. Highly recommend.

So so relaxing
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Bed was a little soft Music from wedding at venue very load from first floor, staff very helpful though

Breakfast buffet was amazing. Spa treatment 5 stars

Exquisite!

I liked everything!

The staff were the friendliest and most helpful I've ever encountered before. The food was beautiful, and the room breathtaking!!

Luxury Accommodation at an Affordable Price
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and City View

A harbour view would have been nice but not essential

Wonderful staff who were always willing to help. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The hotel facilities, quality of fittings and furnishings, restaurant and leisure facilities are unsurpassed. Amazing value for money.

Good stay -- but not quite as great as we'd expected/hoped
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

"Harbor View" room basically just looks out onto a construction site -- which was quite ugly and rather noisy when workers were present. Several items in the room did not work (heated towel rack, lighted mirror, etc). Not sure if sheets were just brand new, but they were incredibly stiff and scratchy. Some of the least comfortable sheets we've slept on in a long time. Pool/spa area was often littered with used cups, towels, etc. from previous guests. Given the price tag and reputation of the Langham brand, didn't quite live up to our lofty expectations. But it was a fine stay overall.

Quiet, off-the-beaten-path location that is close enough to all the hustle and bustle of the CBD. Pool/hot tub/steam room area is an incredibly nice place to relax -- though seating by the pool is quite limited and it gets overcrowded easily. Front desk staff was very friendly and attentive. Beds themselves were huge and very comfortable -- though sheets were not. Room was fairly big for a city hotel. Excellent/very accommodating bartender in the evening (unfortunately, we didn't catch his name). Afternoon tea was a fun/memorable (albeit quite expensive) experience -- though we found it incredibly odd we were prevented from taking the cookies and cakes we were unable to eat back to our room with us for "safety reasons."

Simply the best

Having to leave!!!

Where to start???! This place is simply magnificent, beautiful, elegant, warm, and stunning. Friendly but professional service. Stunning facilities including that pool (wow). We stayed here for our wedding night and the night before the wedding and the team couldn't have done more for us - from beautiful touches on checking in, to constant care and attention, to the unbelievable upgrade they very kindly provided. Delicious breakfast with amazing variety, and incredible in room dining. On all counts 10/10 Special thank you to Selina for looking after us so beautifully! Thank you!

Amazinv stay in perfect location. Close to Sydney Opera, Musiums and The Harbour Brixge
    • Deluxe King with City View

The promissed free bike rental was not available!

Beautiful room with feminine colour schemes, nice pink pens and water bottles. Amazing views from the rooftop bacony.

We wanted to stay longer!
    • Deluxe King with City View

This hotel exudes luxury and comfort. From the moment we arrived we felt welcome by the staff at the Langham. From the concierge to the reception staff, they were all so helpful and accommodating. Our room was beautiful and spacious, it had a separate dressing area. When we arrived our bed was turned down and the slippers were laid out either side of the bed. We ordered room service as it was late when we arrived. Once again, the service was exemplary. The table in the room was dressed and the food was delicious. Breakfast was fantastic too, it had a great selection of food and suited all dietary needs. We had such a fabulous time here.

Classy stay
    • Deluxe King with City View

Very classy hotel located in the central district. Very beautiful inside. Spacious rooms and bathrooms. Nice view. Pleasant restaurants with tasty food and afternoon tea.

Wonderful break in beautiful Sydney
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

Room was big and beautiful with one huge king bed! Very tastefully decorated and extremely comfortable. Loved the position of the hotel, easy walk into the Rocks. All staff we came into contact with were excellent. Great hotel to experience the beauty of Sydney.

Almost perfect hotel, small is beautiful!
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

We stayed for 4 days, but on 2 of those days our room hadn't been serviced on return, 4-5 hours later! We left the service light on but this really was inexcusable. Forgiven for one occurrence but twice was very annoying - had to wait in the lobby for an hour to get into our room after 2.30pm!!!!

Beautiful room, decor and facilities, smaller hotel so all the elements were personal and perfect

Short, pleasant stay.
    • Deluxe Room with City View

There was nothing I didn't like about it, everything was awesome.

We got upgraded to an oceanview room, and it was awesome. The reception area looks amazing and the room itself was always very neat when they came through and cleaned up after us. The staff were always polite, and the area around here is very quiet. I was pleased, because my mother got to see the fireworks from our room on the first day! I requested an early check in and had to wait an extra 30 minutes, which was fine for me considering I was way ahead of schedule... The receptionist let us know about the staff facilities available to us even if I was content to sit around.

Perfect oasis in this corner of Sydney.
    • Deluxe King with City View

Service was warm and professional. Room was cosy and spacious. Spa and pool are beautiful and the gym looked pretty well equipped too, though I didn't get a chance to spend much time in there.

Favourite Hotel this year. Immaculate service, food and rooms. Would highly recommend.
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and Harbour View

Service in Spa didn't match the rest of this beautiful hotel. Treatments were okay (had a mani and pedi) and the technician was lovely but the counter staff could do with focusing a bit more on the customer. We went to the gym 3 times and the staff didn't greet us or speak to us on departure. My treatment started 15 mins late after a request for me to arrive 15 mins early. Seems picky ... but everything else in this hotel is immaculate and I think there is an opportunity to improve here.

Charming Hotel with outstanding service and great attention to detail. Service was spotless from start to finish. Would highly recommend.

Made us feel very special

We couldn't stay longer.

The hotel was so quiet and spacious. The fitout of the room was exceptional. The staff were very friendly and helpful with attention to detail.

Beautiful stay - would stay here again!
    • Deluxe Room with City View

The room attendant rang the doorbell once and barged in around 7.15pm asking if we wanted linen, apparently they are supposed to ring the doorbell 3 times before coming in. We let the reception desk know about this as it was a rather rude shock and we had no time to even move from where we were sitting. The king bed appeared to be made out of 2 double beds, no mattress topper on the bed so you felt the join and the big bump in the middle The breakfest is very expensive if you didn't include that in your booking package. I did, so I was lucky to not have to pay $45 per person. Just a heads up (not so much a negative) for anyone who hasn't booked for this hotel before. I mustn't have read the fine print, they put a hold on your credit card of the room booking amount (not a small amount, it's the whole value of the booking) but on the upside once we'd checked out, the room was charged 2 days later at the same time the hold was released on the card.

Very comfortable rooms, awesome staff, very accommodating, very helpful, very friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you. Beautiful breakfest - had it included in my booking package - very delicious Absolutely loved the bathroom - big, spacious, awesome shower and massive bath. I made the booking for my partner's birthday. The staff helped me organize a massage for my partner, and to have a cake delivered to my room that I had ordered from a company outside the hotel, they also organised a little gift box of chocolates for my partner and had set up some balloons in the room too. Wonderful valet parking and valet parking staff. Definitely would stay here again for another special occasion! Absolutely loved it!

Beautiful hotel, very elegant.
    • Deluxe King with City View

The rooms were close to each other. The neighbor could hear our tv and complained, but was resolved by turning off the tv.

Place was beautiful, the lobby and reception. The swimming pool beautiful just like the photos. All the staff was really nice and always asked if we needed anything. The room we stayed in was clean and beautiful. You pay for what you get. Would come back again.

Luxurious and elegant.
    • Deluxe King with City View

Children in the spa in nappies.. discusting. There should be no children under 5 , especially not toilet trained. Nappies left by parents. Noise shocking.. the pool is for all guest!!

Everything it's my favourite

Love this place!!
    • Deluxe King with City View

The staff were very friendly, they took note of our special occasion for the stay and ensured we were tended too at all times. Couldn't fault a thing and definitely will be returning!

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

A sumptuous break away in Sydney!
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

The tea available within the room was lovely, however the tea offered during breakfast we found wasn't as good.

We felt welcomed, the staff were very obliging, the breakfasts were yummy and it was pure comfort!

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Superb Hotel, can't wait to return!!
    • Deluxe King with City View

Loved our stay. Breakfast fantastic, bed extremely comfortable, rooms luxurious and big. Hotel smells amazing. High tea was delicious, and cocktails were good. The staff made our stay so enjoyable and we'll definitely be back.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Langham Sydney is the best hotel ever in Australia

Nothing, Everything was perfect

*Amazing hotel *Friendly staff treating you in a royal way *wonderful swimming pool *Excellent housekeeping *They upgraded our room to have a harbour bridge view without asking them *Easy transportation

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Luxury hotel with character
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

I can't think of anything at all!

My stay at the Langham was beyond my expectations. I received a surprise upgrade as it was my birthday and a delicious box of chocolates. The room was absolutely stunning. Small details made the stay so much more pleasurable with bottled water, chocolates and slippers set out for your arrival. The bathroom was luxurious and had everything you could need. The toiletries were the best I have come across at an Australian hotel. The staff service was impeccable, nothing was too much trouble. Also the Sweets table was a big hit with my partner!!

A special day
    • Deluxe Room with Terrace and City View

The price to pay for valet when you are staying at the hotel

I booked this hotel for a surprise birthday for my Husband's 40th. We do not treat ourselves this was a true special booking. We were greeted so well, A special birthday gift & note was placed in the room. Breakfast was amazing, pink bikes were so cool and the spa session was a first for my husband. A man who is simple felt like a rock star. The customer service was amazing. I cant fault a thing. Also a great location during vivid.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Luxurious
    • Deluxe King with City View

Our stay at tha Langham was excellent. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left we felt steeped in luxury. The staff were so friendly and the rooms superior.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Faultless
    • Deluxe King with City View

This hotel was stylish, classy and magnificent. A beautiful spacious room and staff who could not be more helpful. Perfectly positioned and difficult to constructively fault. We'll return!! PS You can apparently bring your dog to stay; what more need be said!! Grant & Melanie, Adelaide, SA

Beautiful hotel, customer relations need improvement
    • Deluxe King with City View

When neighbors across the street were having a loud party, I asked to move rooms and was told none were available. I checked booking.com and there were plenty of rooms available still. I was only offered ear plugs. The whole reason I booked the hotel was to have a nice quiet night away from the kids. It felt more like being at a loud hostel than a 5 star, expensive hotel. The food was also very disappointing. I wouldn't go back for food other than high tea.

Nice greeting on arrival. Such a beautiful hotel with so many lovely details throughout

Browse The Langham Sydney traveller photo gallery