2. Australia hotel reviews
  3. Victoria hotel reviews
  4. Melbourne hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of The Victoria Hotel

Reviews of The Victoria Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

215 Little Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia

#63 of 176 hotels in Melbourne

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

Was a good stay
    • Heritage Queen Room

Didn’t like the carpark that we got sent too. It was to far away, where there was a few just next door or across the road. Was not told about parking voucher from any staff member on line or when we where booking in. Which lead to a lot of confusion and a lot of unnecessary questions, would of been nice that we knew about standard procedures about car parking before we got there with other carpark. Lighting in bathroom was not bright enough for putting on makeup.

Liked most things

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

Really enjoyed our stay at the Victoria Hotel and would definitely recommend it to others.
    • Heritage Queen Room

Our room was fairly small and no view. But that is being picky as it wasn’t expected.

The location was perfect for our needs. Right in the city with easy access to all that Melbourne has to offer. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

The air conditioning in our room wasn’t working. And despite alerting management - it was unbearable for our two night stay. No one offered to change our room and the electrician merely cleaned the filter. Two nights in a 27 degree room. No sleep. Couldn’t work the TV and the fridge in the room leaked. I’ve stayed at this hotel before and it was great. But the older section is appalling.

The city location is fantastic

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

Central to everything.
    • Heritage Queen Room

I can't really think of anything I didn't like about this hotel.

Central to just about everything. Quiet and safe location. Well appointed and very clean.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2019

In General, we enjoyed our stay
    • Heritage Triple Room

I expect cleaner room , I think our room wasn't renovated and looks a little bit old with old painting and tiles in the bathroom.

The location was excellent.So close to everything(tram station, shopping centre, restaurants...). staffs were so friendly

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Perfect stay!
    • Heritage Family Room

It’s located in the Free Tram Zone, and walkable distance to a few must-visit spots. Try the sauna and jacuzzi, comes with an amazing view. Rooms are clean and spacious enough.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Very helpful staff, clean rooms, very well priced for the Melbourne shopping location
    • Heritage Queen Room

I understand there are building going on I think the breakfast area could have been latex out better

The location of the Victoria Hotel just idea To lots of shopping outlets

• Reviewed: February 13, 2019

Beds were SOO comfy.
    • Heritage Queen Room

I didn't like that I couldn't afford to stay longer!

Beds were SOO comfy. Location was ideal. Service was great. The Heritage Queen room exceeded expectations, and was true to the photos. Highly recommended, and look forward to staying there again in the future!

• Reviewed: February 13, 2019

An enjoyable stay and would be happy to return to this hotel on our next visit to Melbourne.
    • Heritage Family Room

The size and quietness of our room and the location of the hotel. It was also a nice touch having biscuits and milk with our tea in the room. I enjoy Earl Grey tea and it was provided with the usual black variety you find in hotels. The 11:00am checkout was also appreciated. It also had an ironing board and iron which is convenient when travelling from place to place.

EXCELLENT LOCATION AND GOOD VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY
    • Heritage Twin Room

The air conditioning in the room I used could have been cooler.

The Victoria Hotel is good value for money. The room we occupied was comfortable and clean and had the amenities we required. It is centrally located and everything that we wanted to do or visit was within walking distance. I would recommend the Victoria Hotel to my friends and colleagues and will definitely book to stay there should I visit Melbourne in the future.

Great city stay
    • Heritage Queen Room with One Single Bed

Stairs/entrance not anywhere near as big and grand as in the photos, a bit disappointed

Great location, really clean and rooms were as portrayed in photos. Great location too Room was ready early and staff were friendly and confident

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

There was going to be three of us staying in one room.
    • Heritage Family Room

There was going to be three of us staying in one room. Period to cancel for free ended on the Friday and we checked in on the Sunday. On the Saturday third person cancelled. When we checked in on Sunday I asked if we could be down graded because we did not need a room for three people. The staff refused to down grade us to a room more affordable for two. My mum is a pensioner and I’ve just left my job to be my mums full time cater because she’s dying of cancer. So we paid two hundred dollars per night for two nights four hundred in total....I think if they really wanted to they could have met our request but they clearly not a hotel that goes above and beyond it’s just about making money which is a shame because we like staying here but most likely will not again.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

I have stayed here many times. And will continue to do so.
    • Heritage Queen Room

Provide more choice in bed covers. The dooner was too hot. Take out the dooner stuffing and use just the sheets: too cold. Put a light blanket in the wardrobe in each room.

Location excellent. Customer service good. Quiet despite city location

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Great place, although bit oldish
    • Heritage Queen Room with One Single Bed

The brekkie was TERRIBLE- luckily there are lovely places close by....

Some staff (the 2 ladies were super nice) whereas 2 guys were not super helpful when I mentioned that I did not have 3G in my room and needed it for professional calls. One of the ladies the day after moved me straight away to another room. Generally the place was nice and super well located.

• Heritage Queen Room

Pool was disappointing. Photos on website are misleading. The photos suggest a lap pool but in reality, it is a small square pool which i snot really useful for adults.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Excellent.... the reason I keep coming back. Been returning to the Vic for over 25 years off and on
    • Heritage Queen Room

WiFi was patchy and not allowing the smart TV to be smart.... would have loved to log into my Netflix and use it.

Comfy bed... good room... location was excellent

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Sorry but I won’t be recommending your hotel.
    • Heritage Queen Room with One Single Bed

The view from my room was very disappointing. And I was APPALLED at checkout, having to pay DOUBLE the price quoted at time of booking. I didn’t make a fuss, it wasn’t your staffs fault.

The staff were very polite and professional.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Absolutely Fantastic

Rooms were a bit small.

Staff were really friendly and welcoming. Facilities were fantastic and free WiFi, was very appreciated. Smart Tv's in room was great, as we were able to resume our normal tv shows (netflix). Great idea!

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Big spacious room with comfortable beds.
    • Heritage Family Room

Shower hot water tap was broken and very oddly the shower area has no light so you are bathing in the dark. Bathroom is old and hotel as a whole is tired

Big spacious room with comfortable beds. Sheets were clean and hotel was spotless

Below average
    • Heritage Queen Room

No alcohol allowed in room. Not told about coffee facilities in room, breaky split in 2 rooms not told about beverages. Not told about what dacility provides.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Very reliable inexpensive place to stay in central Melbourne.
    • Heritage Queen Room

Had a bit of a musty smell. The dryer in the laundry area didn't work well at all .

Room was spacious and clean. It is an outstanding location. You can walk to almost everything and it is close to all major tram stops. Restaurants, museums are within walking distance or easily reached by trams. It's off the main streets so noise was not a problem.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Ok but wouldn't come back
    • Heritage Queen Room

No windows that you could see out. They were frosted. Stained chairs. Glasses placed directly with rim on actual surface. No bar fridge.

It was quiet,clean. Barman exceptional under difficult circumstances. He was left on his own during happy hour with no support. People lined up through door. A great employee.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Perfect hotel for access to the CBD
    • Heritage Twin Room

You can get a little lost trying to find your room, but the cleaners and other workers on the floors are super lovely and helpful.

Room had great air conditioning! Bathroom was small but had everything I wanted and needed. Bed was very comfy, blankets were so so soft! Didn’t get to see for myself but I’ve only heard good things about the bar!

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

Great value place to stay in the centre of Melbourne
    • Heritage Twin Room

Shower was great, WC was squeezy. Air conditioning effective, but a little noisy.

The car park and reception area were great for something that adjoins the Melbourne Town Hall. Parking cost was competitive, and pre-paying the very good buffet breakfast at check-in made it good value ($15 pp). We were upgraded to a large 1ks, 1q room in the West wing looking out at the town hall and the T&G building.

Location, location, location!
    • Heritage Queen Room

A small room with basically no window, very noisy around, although we asked for a quiet room!

Location, location, location!! Very confy bad, nice bathroom, very clean.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

car parking staff very helpful.
    • Heritage Queen Room

breakfast coffee & juices served out on the mezzanine level not with the breakfast condiments

car parking staff very helpful. front of house always friendly & polite

• Reviewed: February 8, 2019

Great room, great location, would definitely stay again!
    • Heritage Queen Room with One Single Bed

The lady who checked us in looked like she just really couldn't be bothered which is a shame. If I owned an accomodation venue she wouldn't have a job with me. No smile, no good wishes just seemed like she couldn't be bothered.

Great location, central to amenities, very comfortable room

• Reviewed: February 8, 2019

We had a very enjoyable time
    • Heritage Queen Room with One Single Bed

We have stayed before . Like the convience of staying staying near the venue , and right around the corner from the shops . The room we had was extra roomy . We enjoyed our stay .

• Reviewed: February 7, 2019

Friendly staff, nice room, very cosy clean.
    • Heritage Queen Room

The view wasn’t very pleasant.

The hotel was neat and comfortable, had everything that we needed, close to everything in the city, friendly staff. Great place to stay.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

The location was great, check in was quick and easy even...
    • Heritage Twin Room

There was simply nothing I didn’t like about this hotel, but if I had to answer I would say confusion about the lifts and how long we had to walk to access the lift!

The location was great, check in was quick and easy even though it was a busy time.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Great location, quiet rooms, opening windows.
    • Heritage Twin Room

Smokers at front of property, pillows not great, reception staff not very friendly. No wine glasses in room, bar wouldn’t let me buy a single glass but would let me buy a $50 bottle and then give me a glass to take up.

Great location, quiet rooms, opening windows.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Was my first time stay here, very nice it was very staff at Booking in were pleasant,friendl, cosy,
    • Heritage Twin Room

Aircon a bit noisy through night, I didnt bother to get up and turn it off tho.

Bed comfy, couple of drinks and cheese platter for2 was awesome in the bar before concert .. Great shower & water pressure

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

A great choice for a short stay in the city. Reasonably priced with easy access to transport.
    • Heritage Twin Room

The only criticism I would have, would be that the shower could have done with a little more thorough cleaning. A little more attention around the shower door.

The beds were very comfy and the hotel was so close to transport and eateries. Overall, the hotel was a great choice for a night’s entertainment, reasonably priced, with very courteous staff. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay again.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Would come back and stay here again and recommend to friends and family.
    • Heritage Family Room

Slightly bigger bathrooms would have been great. Light blue milk option in the fridge instead of all dark blue.

Location, friendly staff, good sized room for 3 females.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

I always stay there when in Melbourne friendly staff, rooms...

nothing I can think of

I always stay there when in Melbourne friendly staff, rooms always clean, reasonable price and very central location for shopping or concerts and appointments have never had a bad experience they always accommodate any requests we have also

Very comfortable. Perfect!
    • Heritage Triple Room

Our room is a bit far from the lift.

The room is clean, tidy, new and very comfortable. Everything is arranged for the comfort of customers. The location is also great, with the city hall just next to it and many shops nearby. We had a wonderful night here and will definitely consider booking this hotel again the next time we come to Melbourne.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

Location is good, but not much else.
    • Heritage Queen Room

No toothbrush. the hotel states they have toiletries, but when I called housekeeping, the reception told me to go to a 'convenience store' to buy a tooth brush. Given the type of property it markets itself, the least you would expect is they provide basic toiletries.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

Excellent value in the middle of Melbourne
    • Heritage Queen Room

Breakfast area was undergoing renovation and we didn't have breakfast in the hotel. The foyer, although big, was rather bare and could have been improved with some well-chosen furniture and decoration

The position of the hotel could not be better for Melbourne CBD. The bathroom was renovated and clean and the shower worked very well. The bed was comfortable and the room, although basic, was adequate. Big TV screen. Staff were helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

the location was great the hotel was lovely and the staff fantastic, just the breakfast was shocking
    • Heritage Queen Room

breakfast service was appalling. food ran out, no napkins no cups no knives and on our last day we brought our on coffee mugs and milk from the room to breakfast so that we would not have to wait for the staff to replenish them. This should be much better

front desk staff were great and room was conformable

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Location in general is great, just for my trip was a bit far...
    • Heritage Queen Room

Towels provided are really small. Thought i had a floor mat, then realised it was the towel.

Location in general is great, just for my trip was a bit far away.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Very convenient location in central Melbourne offering a comfortable stay at a reasonable price.
    • Heritage Queen Room

The restaurant was disappointing when we went there a few years ago. However, you are spoilt for choice in the surrounding blocks so this is not an issue.

The Victoria is very conveniently located in central Melbourne, within easy walking distance to shops, a wide variety of eating places, Federation Square, performance centres and galleries. It's a 20 minute walk to MCG and 25-30 minutes to AAMI Park. Car parking next door at $25/night is reasonable for central Melbourne. We leave the car on arrival and don't need it again till we leave. I like the slightly old fashioned feel - you know you're at the Vic and not some anonymous place.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

The hotel is in a great location and is very clean. It has the air of a past era which is great.
    • Heritage Queen Room

After reading that the staff were very friendly, I was disappointed. The woman on reception appeared bored when I returned to say my key card wasn't working after checking in. She was expressionless and just asked what was my room number. No apology!! Also upon booking in we were told there were no car parks close by and my husband had to drive quite a way to park the car. This was not stated on the website.

It was in a convenient location and the room was a good size. I enjoyed reading the 125 year celebration book. It was interesting and the pictures very precious of a time gone by.

Location convenient
    • Heritage Triple Room

Happy hour is advertised on front board as half price cocktails. Barman said cocktails were not included and we had to pay full,price even though it was happy hour.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

The reception staff were friendly and the room was clean.
    • Heritage Twin Room

Checked online before we went and it said we didn't need to book parking. We got there and the parking was full and we were told we had to park two blocks away. After a long drive to the city it was very frustrating. Also, not the hotel's fault but I was woken up in the middle of the night by a lady yelling outside our room. It definitely did not help with trying to get a good nights sleep. The rooms are not soundproof at all.

The reception staff were friendly and the room was clean.

Perfect Staff and accommodation
    • Heritage Twin Room

Was a great walking distance from Margaret Court Arena. Was very central to all shops and transport in the city. The Victoria has certainly improved since I last stayed there and is a real credit to them. Great staff and great accommodation. We arrived by train at 7.45am and when we arrived at the Victoria to just drop our bag off, they informed us that a room ready for us if we wanted it. Thank you so much.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

The room was much bigger than I expected.
    • Heritage Queen Room

The room was much bigger than I expected. The spacious room was a surprise and extremely welcomed as we have 4 large suitcases between the two of us. The room was clean, with plenty of room. There was a king size bed that was extremely comfortable and a desk that was very useful. The location is perfect with lots of cafes, restaurants and amenities within walking distance. Staff are very friendly and there is a great little cafe next door, I highly recommend this hotel. If you are looking for value for money this is the place.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Amazing and affordable for all groups. Loved it here. Very good value for money. Will be back.
    • Heritage Queen Room with One Single Bed

More soap and toilet paper on standby please.

Breakfast every morning was awesome. Great way to start the morning. Good work cleaners. Our room was perfection. Best cleaned room so far.

Accommodation was reasonable, breakfast disappointing for $38 per couple
    • Heritage Queen Room

Breakfast was disappointing as the food was lukewarm, eg eggs, and the dishes were empty for quite sometime, eg bacon, tomatoes. We waited but topping up took over 20 minutes, by which time we weren't hungry any more. Not value for money.

Bed was comfy, bathroom good

Saw Phil Collins, magic night all round
    • Heritage Twin Room

Cosy, comfortable, well thought out room, with everything you need. Very reasonable, bourbon & coke & dip platter $15 🙂 Always wanted to try The Victoria, we'll be back again AA++

• Reviewed: February 2, 2019

The location is goog for be at the City.
    • Heritage Queen Room

The location is goog for be at the City. One day the dint make the room. Room was dark, terrible. They charge me two time the room, finally I got the money return. We had stay in difernet hotel in Australia, for the quality it is expensive.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Excellent locations comfortable room good value
    • Heritage Twin Room

A/C fan was loud even on low and fridge compressor too - a common problem in hotels. As it coincided with a cooler change I was able to leave the A/C off on the second night. There was significant light coming in around curtains and under the door, but as that too is common I used an eye mask.

An older style hotel but well refurbished rooms. Great location for CBD meetings with good access to the free CBD trams in Collins or Bourke Strrets. Comfortable beds with a small fridge with tea & coffee making facilities and nice touch of a couple of packets of biscuits (cookies) to go with the refreshments. A twin bed room and two chairs as well as a desk to work at with accessible power outlets and internet cable. Free WiFi but I don’t use public wifi.

Very enjoyable
    • Heritage Queen Room

Clean and lovely sized rooms. Very quiet even though right in the city. Excellent Hotel for doing anything in the Melbourne CBD area. Love the late checkout of 11am.

staff was nice and happy to help
    • Heritage Family Room

room that we stay in was nice, the bath room roof and all air vac parts we dirty with dust and stains the carpet had a rung in it near the door which could have been a trip hazard, plus my partner told reception that they was water in the elevator that i slipped on and was still not cleaned up a hour and a half after being told otherwise a nice time

staff was nice and happy to help

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Very pleasant accommodation with great location.
    • Heritage Family Room

No door between the double bed bedroom and the single beds room, so lack of privacy and the TV in either room can be heard easily in the other room.

Clean and comfortable room, and smack bang in the CBD :) Warm pool, extra warm spa and a super warm sauna.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2019

It was just ok. Next trip we will probably look for another hotel
    • Heritage Queen Room

There was an odour in our room - possibly bad plumbing from sewage. Suggest more staff required during breakfast. Many items ran out.

Location was excellent, room clean and tidy, bed comfortable

• Reviewed: January 31, 2019

great location room was clean and bed comfortable the hotel has a great vibe about it.loved it.
    • Heritage Queen Room

i dont have any comments on what didn't i like as i cant think of anything i didn't like about the hotel.the Hotel has a great vibe and the history is amazing.

i was very surprised at how big the rooms were and the room was very clean and had all the amenities you need including hair dryer.location is the best right next to Bourke st mall shopping etc and restaurants close by including china town great location and very well priced 5 star for me loved it.tony

• Reviewed: January 31, 2019

Overall very comfortable stay, courteous staff.
    • Heritage Twin Room

Aircon in room very cold, could turn fan sperd down but not temp.

With no restaruant available breakfastvwas not very comfortable to manage, i have arthritis in hands so difficulty managing the plates etc Would consider this hotel again.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2019

OK. I wouldnt stay there again, as I am sure there are better hotels for the same price.
    • Heritage Twin Room

Room was very small and cramped for two people. Pool and gym area was very hot and didn't seem to have any air conditioning in hot weather. We stayed for a week, but the floor was not vacuumed in that time.

Hotel location is good, close to the centre of town

Always good

Everything was fine

Ive been coming to the victoria hotel since i was a child with my perants and have fond memories of the victoria hotel 30 yrs ago and its always where i choose to stay when im in melb

Fantastic location!
    • Heritage Queen Room

The bed was hard, and the pillows were like pancakes. And our room was near a door that had stairs andeubber things so people coming and going at all hours and if they had suitcases rather annoying.

Fantastic location! Clean, friendly staff, fantastic price, good breakfast choice.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

Great location in centre of Melbourne
    • Heritage Queen Room

Shame there wasn't much of a view but guess the location makes up for it.

Great location in the heart of the city and within walking distance (about 20 min) to the Australian Open. Friendly staff. Bed was super comfy.

Relaxing and enjoyable.
    • Heritage Twin Room

I know that its is important that the pool/spa is chlorinated but I am disappointed that my bathers are now grey instead of bright blue due to the amount of chlorine.

The proximity to the Princess Theatre made this an easy choice along with the pool.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Staff on reception were very efficient and helpful.
    • Heritage Family Room

Only drawback was the bar wasn't open late in the evening.

Staff on reception were very efficient and helpful. The room was ready for us at 9.30 which was lovely as we were tired after our journey. Breakfast was good and plenty. Bed was comfortable, room was clean. Bathroom was nice , location was excellent for exploring the city, and it was quiet.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

The staff that were available were helpful.
    • Heritage Queen Room with One Single Bed

The whole hotel seemed understaffed. The first breakfast had no juice no bread very lttle cereal. It was chaotic. We ate elsewhere at our own expense. The beds were not made up properly and towels were not replaced. Bins not emptied

The staff that were available were helpful. We got in to our room on arrival which was mid morning so this was good. The location was great.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Great location and great price and comfort level.
    • Heritage Twin Room

The swimming pool was too hot. With the room being warm where it is it was not cooling at all to swim in. It was small and in the photos it looked bigger. It really did not need to be heated especially with a spa pool there as well. Room staff to not keep leaving the bottles of shampoo and conditioner and body wash and showers caps every day as we were not using them other than a bit of the body wash. Kept piling them up.

The bed was very comfy and the pillows great. Room service was good. Breakfast which was included in the room rate was excellent.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

I’m really happy to was staying in Victoria hotel.
    • Heritage Queen Room

When was too many people in the restaurant we have not enough staff. I’m working at food and beverages att in the Hotels restaurant and I was seeing the same problem. Staff in the restaurant is amazing!! Very nice, helpful and very fast.

Cleaning and location was great. I arrived to see finaly woman in tennis

Location was accessible
    • Heritage Triple Room

There was previous stayers rubbish under beds. Shower door was broken. Tap on bathroom fell off. Pool and spa is so small for a big hotel. Had to wait. There were no towels left in gym. The aircon was hardly existing.

Location was accessible

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

very good, will come back
    • Heritage Twin Room

the location was so close to everything, Great place to stay, I stay at the Victoria when I'm in Melbourne as I find it is a perfect place in the city to stay.

• Heritage Queen Room with One Single Bed

The continental breakfast was pitiful. People having to wait at the breakfast bar while waiters were running back and forth restocking breakfast stations. Poorly organised. Coffee was terrible. An automatic machine that only puts out an espresso shot or hot water.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Good hotel, good value for money.
    • Heritage Queen Room with One Single Bed

Breakfast was ok, need more staff at breakfast time , ran out of food very quickly and tables . The staff that were working , did work quickly and efficiently.

Great value, friendly staff, location excellent,close to shops and theatres .

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

Overall my wife and I were very disappointed in our room and expected so much more !!!!
    • Heritage Queen Room

The room was pokey. The Air-Conditioning didn’t work properly, so we opened the windows and the noise was too loud so we closed one but left the other open making it difficult to sleep. The room was very hot and stuffy as well. The bathroom was ok but he shower had mould in it. I booked the Heritage Queen room with Spa or walk in shower and thats not what I got. No mini bar.

The breakfast was great. The location was great.Staff friendly

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

It was good location but facilities not great
    • Heritage Queen Room

Pillows were terrible - almost the same as no pillow. We stayed 3 nights and our room was only cleaned once. We had to ask for towels (1st day - we left our room 10am and returned at 4pm and the room was not cleaned yet) and had to see reception staff on the second day after returning to our room at 3pm to have our room not cleaned, bed not made or towels replaced. Funny smell to building and rooms

Location was excellent. Close to Everything we needed

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

A great place to stay if you want to explore the great city of Melbourne
    • Heritage Queen Room

I understand the restaurant was closed for renovations, but they need to improve the breakfast system or have more staff. Things kept running out. Juices, coffee, bread, to name a few. And must make eggs edible.

Great location. Comfortable bed Very good service, and very good value for money.

Comfy beds.
    • Heritage Family Room

Pool was a little small (and warm, it was 47c when we stayed), bathroom was small for a family room — could use four towel hooks. Some peeling paint and wall marks. That said, all these things are minor and wouldn’t stop us staying there again. Best budget accom in our experience.

Comfy beds. Staff were helpful with checking bags in early and letting us do a late check out + bag storage when we finished our stay. Family room had a discrete parents section not 3 beds in a row—brilliant. Plus plenty of power outlets for charging. Also nice soaps. And each bed was super comfortable. And the ac worked (it was 47 outside!!)

• Reviewed: January 26, 2019

Very impressed, highly recommend
    • Heritage Family Room

Forgot a pillowcase when changing the bed and a couple of the chairs were broken and unclean shower vent. Fridge froze everything

Loved the room spacious, great layout, fantastic buffet breakfast, awesome location, close proximity parking and efficient staff

We Price Match