Reviews of Mantra Towers of Chevron 4 stars

23 Ferny Avenue, Surfers' Paradise, 4217 Gold Coast, Australia

#163 of 321 Holiday rentals in Gold Coast

3.9

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

had a great time except for the extra cost for second car to be parked.
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

we booked a 3 bedroom apartment and had 2 cars.They only allowed one car park per apartment so we had to park second car in a different car park and cost us over $150 dollars for four days.

close to cavill ave and beaches, restaurants,and shops. The facilities at the resort are excellent. Close to public transport like the trams.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Good location for a week.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Unfortunately staff at check in seemed very harassed and not all that welcoming. Didn't really see reception again until check out at which point they could give us no information on shuttles/taxis to the airport: a fairly standard request I'd imagine in a hotel. And Wi-Fi is additional charges which seems absurd in this day and age. We just got a vodafone sim with a load of data and hotspotted our phones.

Good location, nice apartment but a bit dated and in need of some tlc (old and tired furniture, bathroom fan filthy, poor lighting throughout). Easy access to shops, restaurants and entertainment.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Hotel was definitely not what was on the pictures
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Everything about the room, room wasn’t cleaned properly, baby equipment still left in the 2nd room, staff didn’t really care, downgraded from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom and still had to pay the same price.

The Location

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Central location with stunning views and beautiful lagoon pool. Perfect for a family!
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

The lagoon was a bit cold to swim in. The kitchen needs a few more items such as cheese graters, bowls, microwave containers etc.

I loved the spacious apartment which easily fit the grandparents and the children, giving everyone their own space. The kitchen and laundry were fantastic. The view was amazing and the lagoon was beautiful.

The pool and outside area is great.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

I thought asking the customers to vacuum before leaving was a bit much. Also not allowing guests to use the dishwasher and stating that if staff had to empty any bins it would be a $50 charge to your account. A bit rich with the cost of accommodation.

The pool and outside area is great. Close to everything.

Everything was excellent except the fact that they charge a...
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Everything was excellent except the fact that they charge a disgusting amount for wifi, they should specify this prior to booking being made. The room was good value for money, clean and spacious but when you add on the wifi bill it ends up being pretty pricey.

Great handy location with good overall facilites
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Drier didnt work in room which made it hard getting towel dry for swimming and would be be to have directions to room numbers by lifts

Great handy location with good overall facilites

Speedy check in, friendly staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Was difficult to find a parking spot on Saturday evening. Was unsure what I would have been able to do if nowhere was available.

Speedy check in, friendly staff. Pool facilities were great, nice to have more than one option of pool to go to.

Great for families
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Car parking was complicated and can be hard to find your way around at first

Location was great. The view was stunning and the amenities were fantastic

Position
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I paid one week hotel cost two weeks ago before I arrival,when I took midnight airplane almost all night didn’t sleep,I asked for early 30 minutes check in,they said only check in 2pm,no any room is ready before 2pm!The hotel check in so on time why you take away cost two weeks earlier then?thats a joke! I booked one bedroom for one week,the room was 3012, facing street .I don’t know what machine next to that room,always had machine noisy! It was horrible experience . I go to holiday every two month,this is one of the worst room I ever stayed.this is my birthday trip,I couldn’t sleep for all that week! One bedroom is cheaper than other room because we only have two people,but if the room has machine next to the room,should let custom know about it!

Position

Close to shops
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Awful smell coming from drains in bathroom. Smelled like mould Bathroom/kitchen floor sticky Carpet needed steam clean

Close to shops Good amenities

Not hygienic, Gorgeous views but very dirty apartment. Linen and beds were fine.
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Filthy apartment which needs a full bond clean, repaint and renovation. Torn mouldy curtains and filthy area rug, mirrors etc

Fantastic location and views, friendly staff

The 3 towers are a a nightmare if you have family friends staying in towers other than where you are
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

The 3 towers were a nightmare. Getting family who stayed in each of the the other towers together meant spending the weekend going up and down in the lifts most of the time. The parking was also just as crazy. We werent clearly told at check in anything about parking where to and how to get to the various towers. Also, there are not enough guest parking so spent 1/2 hr going round and round looking for parking spots. The pool was freezing.

Great view

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

3 star
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

The bed was so uncomfortable. Not one night did my husband and I have a good night sleep. Bed creaked with every movement, matress was thin and the bed felt cheap. Felt like we where staying at a backpackers hostle.

The veiw and location smack bang in the middle of where you want to be

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Convenient location with fantastic view and comfortable beds.
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

The apartment could of been cleaner. We noticed the bath was quite dirty and when we arrived there was a sock in the kitchen sink. On a whole though we enjoyed our stay there.

The location was very convenient. We liked how you just went down the lifts and the shops were right there. The apartments were not that far to walk to the beach and the view was amazing. The beds were very comfy as well. .We stayed in a three bedroom apartment which i think may have been recently renovated as was quite modern.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Awesome
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

I suggest more bulk type cleaning products in the kitchen to help us keep it clean in particular dishwashing detergent Thanks for the upgrade

Great upgrade thanks

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

To sum up my stay I think it was a complete waste of our money to stay there! I regret it so much!!!
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Where do I start??? From the moment we check in we found live and dead cockroaches (I was so turned off by this) had to wait for maintenance the next day to spray the area where these were found to be hiding! Secondly we had cold showers on the first nite in room 2404 as the hot water system was turned off according to maintenance the following day when we complained to front desk. The floors were sticky! The bathroom was filthy! The washing machine was not only shaking it’s nuts off but it didn’t wash the sheets at all! The staff at the front desk were just not helpful and made it not their problem for us to suffer on our first nite! I had to do all the chasing and it was just one massive disappointment after another! I am never going to choose mantra for that reason, it was our first tome in the GC and this property was completely run down and needs a makeover! Like I said I will never chose or recommend this property by any means.

There’s only one thing that I LIKED and one thing I LOVED! I liked the location and I actually loved one thing about the place and that was the views! That was it! Every other aspect was a massive dissapointment

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

We enjoyed our stay and would stay again
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Beds were very hard - we didn't sleep too well.... Maintenance required in room Tower 1, 1305 - door latch broken on bedroom A Apartment floors were sticky on arrival Female Sauna - broken timbers (unsafe) on bench

Location and views were great

Great spot right in the middle of surface paradise couple of...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was happy great value for money

Great spot right in the middle of surface paradise couple of minutes from beach and a resort in it's self. The car parking was safe and easy and free.

Fair
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

The apartment is small for 7 people The extra bed is over used The cleaning service is very bad The vacuum and washing machine is very dirty The extra blankets wasn't clean full of hair The mattress is over used During the weekend we couldn't find a parking

The view was wonderful The security in the property

It was so comfortable and good to stay like a home.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

It was so comfortable and good to stay like a home. Even all furniture and facilities is not a brand new thing but still good condition. Location and other services including outdoor and indoor pool are fabulous. Want to stay again on next time.

Excellent all round. Comfortable, clean, modern and great value.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Whilst showers are great, it would be good to see water saving shower heads installed.

Well appointed rooms. Clean, large, modern. Very, very good value for money. Outdoor/rooftop recreation area is also great. This is my go-to accommodation when visiting the Gold Coast.

We traveled with 2 kids aged 8 and 10
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Cleanliness of property wasn’t that good behind the couches and bedside tables were not vacuumed for a while where i stayed but other apartments might be different so don’t base your stay on my review. I just got vacuum did it myself easily fixed! Other than that the other few things were leaving the windows open (too many windows open) in the indoor pool level 5 area. I understand maybe a couple but there were too many we were all freezing and ppl tried to close them but were locked. Games room was a pain to get too as we were Tower 3 Games room was located Tower 1 bit of a walk frustrating should have games room in every tower. I also asked for only an hour later checkout but they refused. They have 3 hours to clean that room it doesn’t take that long to clean it esp when they don’t clean it properly they could of given me an hour extra as private Transfer was coming till 11am checkout was 10am. Annoying as had 2 small kids with me. Apart from those things it was good all up around 8/10 for the apartment. Location 10/10

We traveled with 2 kids aged 8 and 10 Loved the facilities and location The outdoor pool is better than how it looks on internet and the indoor pool is huge kids loved it. Big spas indoor and outdoor A1 plus they have saunas in the indoor pool area in the change rooms. Gym is fantastic too. We were Tower 3 so easy access to level 5 Gym Spa in door outdoor pools and saunas. We stayed level 24 over looking the river waa nice. Location was A1 2 min walk to Woolworths and all shops cafes and Cavill Avenue 5 min only if that! loved it.

Overall had a good break
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Paying for wifi in a first world country in a facility like that is a joke. You can get free wifi anywhere in Bali!!!!

Location and pool were good. Shopping below was handy.

First getaway as a family of 3
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. I was surprised about the cleaning policy that we had to dispose of all rubbish otherwise we get charged. The room wasn’t very clean upon arrival, very basic rush job by cleaners so we had to clean up before settling in. More than one towel should be supplied per person considering there is a selection of pools/spas to swim in and obviously the need to shower. Requested a travel cot but never got one unfortunately. The surprise about the bond payment and then taking a few days to return it isn’t ideal.

The size of the room, especially for one of the cheaper apartments. It included washer & dryer, full soze fridge and full kitchen so is perfect for long stays. The location is perfect, right in the centre of Surfers Paradise but not overtly a lot of noise from the street.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Best stay l have had so far on the Gold Coast
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Exceptional views of the ocean, good location with access to shops and restaurants. Friendly service, clean rooms with everything that is needed for a great stay. Indoor and outdoor pool with spa and sauna Good parking arrangements right next to elevators

View, spacious, Austar tv, pool
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

No hook in the bathroom, no fan in the bathroom, no shelf in the shower, couches very old and not comfortable, no mirror in the main bedroom, microwave was smelly and couldn’t find the plug so didn’t use it, no fan in the laundry.

View, spacious, Austar tv, pool

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Center of Surfers. Nice pool and great access to everything. Great value for money.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Overall build and furniture were a bit dated. Access to Coles (supermarket) were advertised as direct access but had to switch lifts to go through another tower, which was confusing and a little troublesome especially at the beginning. Blue-ish light from the fluorescent lamp on the ceiling didn't give it so much of vacation feeling. Orange-ish one would have been better. I suppose this is just a personal preference.

The size and layout of the room was quite sufficient and also efficient. Nice pool and jacuzzi outdoor. Staff were not particularly friendly but provided what needed to be done. Location was great as it stands right in the middle of Surfers. The view from the balcony was great. Although it was facing toward inland, the sunset over the Chevron island was stunning.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Was ok, but wouldn’t rush back
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Lounge seating not comfy and bed terrible. Lack of kitchen essentials, other than plates etc - such as glad wrap & ice trays. Indoor pool closed.

Friendly reception staff and proximity of shops and restaurants.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

The apartment was tired and dusty Found the check in staff quite abrupt and rude The lifts were confusing with lack of maps to direct guests...we found we were not the only ones walking down corridors looking lost Indoor Pool area was unmanned so guests were sitting drinking alcohol from glassware It was cold and windy and we couldnt shut the windows in the pool area Kitchen equipment were scatchy

The only good thing was the views but I suppose you would get that from any high rise in GC

Apartment could have been alot cleaner.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Apartment could have been alot cleaner. hair all over floor in bedrooms ran my feet along floor Creating huge hair balls , dusty, stained sheets. Had a crawling infant so had to clean patches to put him on floor.Expected more for money paid. Will probley not stay again

6night getaway. Location was so perfect. Would definitely stay there again.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Didnt like how the door to come onto the balcony was hard to open. Then when i did open it, it came off its track. Luckily i was holding it with both hsnds otherwise a heavy door falling off the 11th floor would of been disastrous. While we waited for maintenance guy. Then he had trouble fixing it. Not sure if he followed up the next day to have the door guy come in. As it was still hard to open next day and we werent game to go out there again.

Bed was very comfortable. In our apartment was very easy to find pots/pans etc

Ok but we wouldn’t stay again unless substantial upgrade to rooms.
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Apartment felt old and in need of significant renovation. Corroded soap holder and shower drain, aged plastics in the bathrooms, broken cupboard door under sink, old uncomfortable lounge, glass table tops looks unclean, spider in the bathroom, and bundle of someone else’s hair on the bathroom floor.

Great location. Fantastic to have shops available underneath. Good pool options.

Cant wait to come back
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

The car park lack of spaces

Absolutely loved our stay. Everything was perfect and special mention to security staff after our car was damaged in the carpark dome all the leg work to chase up the culprit for our insurance company

We recognise that the location is for families and there is going to be more than average use.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Swaying glass top to dining room table and not a placemat anywhere to use for hot dinner plates. Lucky I travel with a table cloth. Hard bed really needs a thicker protector. The apartment had newish paintwork and carpet but a large mark on the bedroom carpet could easily have been washed off by staff previously. I did not have enough items to do it myself so just looked at it for 7 days.

That the apartment was as least on the 8th floor. The rooms were very presentable although the bed hard and only a thin protector. It became important from a safety issue to get the glass dining table fixed as it had a significant sway in it. ( it required a key to tighten) and should have been requested by staff . We asked to prevent an accident. Also bedroom TV, still no remote arrived for the 7 nights. There is a loose board on a kitchen cupboard that fell down a couple of times and another if opened sets off the exhaust fan apparatus as too close. We decided not to ask about these two items as they have been there for ages and we were just careful. Overall though the apartment was well liked with Foxtel and warmth from a/c in evening.

Good location poor quality control
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

They need to be on top of quality control a bit more..... as thefirst apartment we satayed in that asked to move out of...... the aircon was broken the washing machine flooded the wash room..... cleanliness was really really poor and was obvious sue the the whole room and furniture being white. Clothes ara was comoletly broken and vacume cleaner did not suck at all. We were moved to a new apartment after i explained i had had enough. New apartment much better had carpet and dark furniture alot better for kids however front part of it go NO sun at all and i was quite cold in there this being in tower 2.

Absolutely loved the location and the views were amazing.... Alex at the front desk was very helpfull. Beds were comfy.

Not my ideal place
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Noise noise noise. No double glazed windows I'm guessing. Didn't realise the hotel is also permanent residency for people. Rooms not clean.

Pool was nice. Handy to shops and restaurants

Amazing location everything at your doorstep
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Bed in marster room was too hard.

Loved the central location. Apartment was bigger than we thought. We had originally booked a 2 bedroom, on arrival to check in we had been upgraded to a 3 bedroom. Kids loved the hotel they are 12yrs and 11yrs old boy and girl, the room upgrade gave them their own space. It was my sons bday and he enjoyed the facility mainly the games room. Thank you we will definitely return.

Fantastic
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The indoor Pool was closed one night but no explanation on when it would reopen or why it was closed

Was really happy with how clean and the size of the apartment. Loved the view of the beach from the family room. Enjoyed using all the facilities Gym Pool Spa Sauna

An excellent hotel chain run by wonderful staff in a prime location in the heart of surfers paradise
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

The only slightly irritating thing was the need to use keys on every level of the elevator you wished to visit however, we understood that this was a safety and security feature

The room was an excellent size kept clean and all staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. We will definitely return to the Mantra towers of Chevron in the near future.

Apartment was excellent, large rooms, comfy beds.
    • Three-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Only one car park space for a 3 bedroom apartment was frustrating - meant we had to pay to park a car.

Apartment was excellent, large rooms, comfy beds. Brilliant location, close to everything.

It was lovely and located in a very good spot.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

The bed was extremely uncomfortable.

It was lovely and located in a very good spot. The rooms need a bit of work as their was a lot of wear and tear. Amazing views.

Fantastic time,great location easy access to public transport. Facilities A+
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Inside pool not warm enough.

Great place to stay facilities were good inside pool could be warmer though. Have stayed many times and will continue to do som

Central to surfers Paradise, spa an pool great , great...
    • Three-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

We were located on the 3 rd floor right beside the street, very loud,cars and drunken people in the street leaving the pub on the corner.

Central to surfers Paradise, spa an pool great , great views from higher levels

Great location and friendly staff

Poor room on check in.

That we were changed to a much better room after asking for one further from the road. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location is excellent - very central.

We stayed at the property last year and rebooked again this...
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Last year our 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment was gorgeous that’s why we rebooked. We were in a different tower this time and the rooms were not as nice, a bit dated.

We stayed at the property last year and rebooked again this year. We like the location and the facilities.

Disatisfied
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Our room was on 15th floor on Ferny Ave side. This was extremely noisy and only allowed 2 hours of Sun each afternoon due to shadow from opposite building. I asked for a higher room to improve this situation but this was denied.I then asked for a room on the ocean side to have several hours of morning sun and much quieter. This was also denied. Both of these requests were made on the first and second day of our arrival. For this reason I would not use Mantra again.

Outside garden area was excellent as was heated pool and Gym.

Unit on 21st floor has excellent sea views and layout of...
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

We have stayed at Towers of Chevron on several occasions and some sort of loyalty program of reduced rates for return guests would seem to make good business sense. Reception staff were very good but perhaps the welcome pamphlet could be updated to provide more information at the outset on the use of fob keys, movements between Towers, floor locations for inhouse facilities, disposal of litter and recyclables, security contact, car parking arrangements and arrangements for receiving any guests. There appeared to be a number of guests we came across somewhat confused and finding their way around by trial and error.

Unit on 21st floor has excellent sea views and layout of unit is quite practical for 2 or 4 people.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Loved that there was a supermarket and many cafes and...
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Even on the 35th floor it is noisy with road noise and people noise floating up from the streets below. We were on the ocean side which meant that on the busier nights it was noisier. The bed was hard and the rooms had obvious wear and tear like holes in the wall where lights or paintings used to be. The lounge had a sofa bed which was really rickety as a sofa and not very comfy. In my booking I requested a room with two singles for my kids as per the booking.com room configuration and got two rooms with a queen bed in each. We didn’t try and change this as we would have had to move rooms if that were a possibility - this is more a booking.com issue. Communal facilities such as the lagoon pool, indoor heated pool and Spa pool were all nice. We probably wouldn’t stay here again due to the noise and the lack of comfort for sleeping

Loved that there was a supermarket and many cafes and restaurants within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

We’re really happy with the location absolutley prime...
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Booking.com never ever use this!!!! We were told we couldn’t cancel our booking but could change it. Made travel arrangements then called to change date only to be told we couldn’t after changing hundreds of dollars worth of travel!!!! And when trying to rectify the problem kept getting transferred to the property to be told they couldn’t help, nobody took accountability and it was very stressful!!! Please people stay here but don’t book through booking.com. Book directly with the property.

We’re really happy with the location absolutley prime location! Apartment is stunning with amazing views, cleanliness was ok tidy. The only thing I was very dissapointed with was the booking process, never book with booking.com. Luckily the apartment was that amazing we extended our stay by directly booking, would stay again just will never use booking.com, I spent from 10-2 on the phone, waste of a day!!!

Could have been better
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

The bed was uncomfortable could feel the springs. The shower screen was missing most of it in the ensuite. There was also a small out of the bathroom. Stayed for 4 nights and no house keeping. Also wifi is $15 a day if you want to use it most hotels are free.

The view and location

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

I did like the view, and how close it was to a lot of things.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

That there is no early check in option, I would have been more than happy to pay a little early check in fee.

I did like the view, and how close it was to a lot of things. Walking distance to food, public transport and the beach.

Expecting more and giving less
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

The couch had a massive urine stain and a few blinds were broken that I reported to reception the next morning after check in and they did absolutely nothing about it ... Upon check out they informed me that because all dishes were not placed in dishwasher and household rubbish (grouped by the door, orderly) was to be removed by guests and would incur an extra charge of 120$ to clean it to which I responded by going back up and doing it myself (took 10-15 minutes tops). Overall, piss poor and apparently home to the highest paid cleaning crew in Australia.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

• Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Unfortunately renovations were being done while we were there. 3am and masonry drills and saws were still working.

Great location. Walking distance to everywhere. Good gated premises. Great beach views.

Wonderful, we would go back tomorrow.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Nothing that springs to mind.

I had a great stay at Mantra Towers of Chevron, the team was helpful before I arrived, when I checked in and all through our stay.

• Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Some staff was not overly helpful when we reported water on floor and TV not working properly. Lacked knowledge of recommended places to eat

Location The lady at the tourist desk was exceptionally helpful and went beyond to ensure we were able to secure seats on the whale watching tour at the best price.

I like the Spa .
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

Very little space for 5 people no kettle in the kitchen no llocks in the toilet shower.ect.

I like the Spa . Pool and the entertainments. Not the room i strayed.

EVERYTHING!
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

EVERYTHING! The location was perfect with everything at our doorstep, the 3 bedrooms were large and the apartment itself a delight to come back to and cook in. The pool was perfect for the kids, and going in Australian winter and out of school holidays it was quiet at all the attractions.

Not worth the price charged
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

A few things that were broken. Air con vent dirty. Glass around balcony & windows not clean. Paying for housekeeping, wifi & charging $30 to get back to your floor. Unable to go to other floors especially when the hotel knew there were family & friends on other floors.

Location is always a bonus
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

I didn’t like that we have stayed here a number of times and suggested it to family for this period with kids and the disappointment of the glass tables in the room and not being able to lock the balcony doors up high so kids couldn’t reach and also no lock on the inside of the door.

Location is always a bonus

Happy holiday.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only negative was there was no free wifi and was expensive to purchase .Shower was in the bath not easy for older guest's.

Location was great,room was clean and spacious car parking was free and secure ocean views were a pleasant surprise.c

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Spacious room with a great view.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

bed mattresses could have been better.

Once entered, we were astonished by the size of the room. It was very spacious and had a great view. It was very comfortable to stay there.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Good overall
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Shower leaked in ensuite, hair dryer did not work in main bathroom, remote for tv needed new batteries which were replaced by desk staff however some buttons did not work, entrance door was difficult to open had llock fixed then could not lock door had to wait twice for repairs.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

• Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

I have been asked to go to the reception in the other tower to get a kettle because I didn't have one. They chrged $200 as deposit prior to check in. Old furniture and a queen bed was not comfortable because they are 2 single joined together.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

One of the best accommodation on the gold coast.
    • Three-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

We could do with free wifi like most places

Very luxurious apartment I will recommend that like top quality hotels the only down side is no free wifi internet.

WE loved our apartment on the 37th floor offering fabulous...
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

WE loved our apartment on the 37th floor offering fabulous views. The apartment was clean and well maintained and all beds were comfortable .We used all the amenities available to us and both the indoor and outdoor spa's and pool's were put to good use. The location was perfect with the supermarket and restaurants at your fingertips. Another bonus was the public transport so close, it was efficient and easy to navigate. We will recommend the Mantra Towers to our friends and family.

it has good view.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

we want to get ocean view,but couldn't get that. and we tried to get late check out , when I asked that staff directly said NO! even recipt said we can pre-arrange about that.

it has good view.

Location + specious + free parking
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

There is no internet and it’s expensive nobody clean your room you have to clean it by yourself and wish the plates after you used for changing the bed sheets every week 1 time only

Location + specious + free parking

Loved the whole stay, our room 2231 was fantastic.
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

A little hard to navigate the 3 different towers, but we checked in late so there was no real directions which is understandable, the Unit we were in was sensational (2231) if anything it was a little under ammenitied, no cutting board, but absolutely wrapped with our stay .

Loved the whole stay, our room 2231 was fantastic.

Only thing we liked was the location. All the facilities were under maintenance
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

The room upon arrival was dirty rubbish under sofa's. Hair and fluff blocked up in the filters for both the dryer and washing machine. Overall cleanliness was poor which was upsetting as we had to wait to check in for the cleaners to clean the room and we waited a long time aswell

Affordable luxurious location
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

Loud music from neighboring in night time, what is normal for a location like this

Super location on top of a small mall in the middle of Surfers Paradise, but still you have your privacy with 3 pools one inside and beautiful garden Luxurious place thanks

Nice but I probably would not stay again
    • Two-Bedroom One Bathroom Apartment

The room was not the cleanest especially the bathroom and the beds are not incredibly comfortable. Even the bath towels were unpleasant Also I was required to place a $200 cash bond to ensure the condition of the room was not damaged even though the room had dented walls and carpet that was slightly ripped.

The location of the Mantra is excellent if you want to head to the beach or check out the places to eat. The staff are lovely and are willing to assist with whatever you need.

The complex was beautiful.
    • Two-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

The windows in the apartment where a bit dirty. It's ashamed because the view was absolutely beautiful.

The complex was beautiful. It had beautiful pools and a great gym. The apartment was in good condition. It would have been better if they provide extra bin liners and washing detergents.

location and view
    • Three-Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment

staff need to smile and have fun ! if your staff are not happy its managements fault! hey macca's gives free wifi are you better than macca's?

location and view

Location was ok
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room wasn't ready when we arrived and cleaners were still in it. Dishes were dirty, there was food in the couches, the aircon/vent was noisy at night despite not using it, walls were covered in marks and overall it looked old and rundown. The shower bath thing was dumb as water goes all over the floor and rooms on the first few levels shouldn't be charged the same as a room that actually has a view.

Location was ok