Reviews of Travelodge Hotel Bankstown Sydney This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Cnr Mona Street & Greenfield Parade, 2200 Bankstown, Australia

#3 of 12 hotels in Bankstown

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Baby cot nicely arranged and extending a night with the...
    • Executive Room Twin or King

Some episodes with the next door at 2am and needed to contact the front desk. Wish they had better CCTV installed and monitored all floors. Coffee machine wasn't working properly.

Baby cot nicely arranged and extending a night with the front desk was easy and quick. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

not pleasant at all
    • Standard Queen Room

Didnt like the fact the pillows were cheap, no spare blankets as room was very cold had to use the towel for extra warmth, no water in fridge, and no hand or facewahers for shower

The TV

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Great fertilitys, every thing is in the one place.
    • Standard Queen Room

The beds are to hard and parking can be a nightmare, you have to park to far away from the lift and carry your bags so far.

Great fertilitys, every thing is in the one place.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Creative notes and humorous hotel instructions cheer you up...

No gym facility at all although it is right next to Bankstown “Sports.”

Creative notes and humorous hotel instructions cheer you up from the beginning of the day. Room is clean and modern. Microwave in the room is very handy.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Amazing setting, atrium, bars and restaurants.
    • Standard Room Twin or King

We booked two rooms on booking.com at the same time and ended up on two seperate floors. This was a problem because door keys were used to activate the lift, and my colleague couldn’t get to my floor.

Amazing setting, atrium, bars and restaurants.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Excellent hotel!!
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel staff went above and beyond to make my father’s 60th birthday amazing and memorable - they even bought up a cake and wine to the room to help celebrate. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. Great location with easy access to a variety of restaurants/ cafes and bars. The noise in the rooms was very minimal considering being connected to the leaves club. Plenty of free car parking for guests.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

5.5
    Very dissappointing
    • Standard Room Twin or King

My booking was made at a reduced price and the service matched. My room was not serviced except for replacement of a towel and to wash dishes (3) the same day the towel was replaced. My stay was 3 nights and for 2 nights I slept intermittently as my neighbors were extremely noisy arriving at close to midnight. The Bathroom could do with a good scrub. The 2 bins in the room were not emptied the whole time I was there. Most unsatisfactory.

The Kitchenette although no toaster.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

BRAND NEW HOTEL BRILLIANT
    • Standard Queen Room

This is a brand new property just recently built. It exceeds any other Travelodge. It is beautifully appointed, with all the bells and whistles, and everything you would want and expect in a hotel room. The staff are fantastic and are welcoming, and the restaurants downstairs are great, it is also very close to public transport. Just a lovely place to stay.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Great location and facilities pity the reception staff weren't as good.....
    • Standard Room Twin or King

The travel Lodge staff were OK but not that helpful, Especially when I left my medication behind and only realised when I was 200km away. I offered to pay for a courier to pick it up but there was no effort to locate it even though it was left in the room fridge. The reception staff kept telling me that they had to wait to hear from the cleaning staff to come back to them instead of going to the room to check. I ended up going to a doctor to get more medication which is quite costly when your not from Australia.

On site facilities were good, plenty of restaurants to choose from.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Very disappointed as it is close to my mother's nursing home & I would have been a frequent visitor
    • Standard Queen Room

That I had to walk past poker machines Etc to get to the hotel checkin. The unclean state of the room Managers shrugging when I ask for a cleaner or a clean room

My room was very unclean. I went out and bought my own cleaning supplies! I stayed for two nights and fortunately the cleaner did a nice job and even mopped the bathroom floor (you could tell). Never again.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Great value for longer stay.
    • Standard Queen Room

High standards of comfort, cleanliness ,service and convenience. I was there seventeen nights. I booked well in advance and got the lower rate /no refund deal, so terrific value.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Food good in the Club
    • Standard Room Twin or King

We got the wrong rooms issued on arrival.Not interconnecting rooms for the family we had booked months prior.The Aircon in the other room was playing up and the room was stuffy through the night so made it uncomfortable.

Food good in the Club

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Overall the hotel is very good and the cafes and restaurants within have great options.
    • Standard Queen Room

Breakfast Buffet at the Greenfield did not have a lot of variety compared to other hotels so not sure if that is Sydney thing. The exhaust in the bathroom was on 24/7 which was quite annoying. Did not have a site map to promote where everything was within the complex

Great location with shops and train around the corner. Getting in and out of the place is very good. The place has a few food outlets and they are excellent. Rooms were well presented. very private and Secure

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Downstairs restaurants were fantastic and easily accessible
    • Standard Queen Room

The bathroom could have been cleaner and when our room was made up everyday we still had rubbish in the room and the bathroom wasn’t cleaned. Then fridge needed some snack options ours was empty. No toothbrush accessibility or toothpaste was also bad.

Downstairs restaurants were fantastic and easily accessible

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

I like it here
    • Standard Queen Room

The key to my room was changed after the 1st night. Couldn’t get in to my room and had to wait for someone to bring me the new key.

The convenience of everything

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Room great - check in experience poor
    • Standard Queen Room

The gentleman at reception at check in couldn't have been less helpful. We had to ask how to get to the lifts to access our room (not as easy as it sounds when it's the first time to the club/hotel) and ask him to explain how the guest membership and parking at the club worked. The gentleman wouldn't have provided these details without prompting. Even then the responses were cursory and unhelpful. Not what you'd expect, especially when the Reception was empty, nor what we've experienced in the past from Travelodge staff.

The affiliation with the Sports Club and its facilities was a real bonus. Rooms were spacious and clean. Check out was quick and courteous.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Unhappy, very unhappy
    • Standard Queen Room

The fact that someone stuffed up when I booked my accommodation. In the app I had written in the amount of ppl that I wanted to book for 3 adults and 1 16 year old. I had 2 suggestions in which I picked the Travelodge one and I had also stated the amount of guests in the additional information section. I get there only to find out that the room only accommodated for 2 people and when I had told this to reception, they had advised me that the room reservation was for only 2 people and that they didn’t have any other rooms or portable beds. Being there was 3 major concerts in Sydney that weekend, we could not find any other accomodation and 2 of my guests had to sleep on the floor for 2 nights. Paying over $600 for the 2 nights, I was very ticked off and will never use this option ever again 😡😡

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Excellent location.
    • Standard Queen Room

Excellent location. Hotel was near a sportsclub and train station, so perfect for travellers. The room had an excellent temperature control system and appropriate size. Bathroom was clean. They had utensils, mini fridge, coffee & tea, coffee maker, iron for clothes, hair drier, money safe chest, and a sofa bed. The electric outlets have usb ports in them so no need to pull out your entire charger.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Apart from staff a big let down from last year. Your hotel seems to have a few problems.
    • Standard Queen Room

TV not working when arrived. Your employee fixed. TV difficult as went off again and sound only. Fridge did not seem to work properly as did not seem to keep things chilled. Had to request extra soap etc, as insufficient in room. No hotel or tourist type info in room.

Bed comfortable. Dinning for breakfast and dinner fine.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

I enjoyed the atmosphere of the sports club attached to the...
    • Standard Queen Room

I enjoyed the atmosphere of the sports club attached to the accommodation and choice of facilities available and not having to leave to get all my needs met.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Not my style, busy and noisey, staff treat you like a number,
    • Standard Room Twin or King

Stingy with regards to coffee and milk Not friendly Not good for people wanting to have a relaxing experience good for gamblers and night life seekers.

View from window

• Reviewed: March 2, 2018

Expensive, expensive, expensive & now we are broke 😱
    • Standard Queen Room

The price!! For what ever reason the price of the room per night was very expensive. We have stayed here 3 times before at an average cost of $129 a night, this time it was $229.. so $687 for 3 nights at Bankstown!!

That is very central & everything under one roof

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

A lovely relaxing stay, made all the more pleasant by happy helpful staff!
    • Standard Room Twin or King

The staff were extremely helpful and the room was excellent. It was beautifully laid out and very spacious with everything I needed. Plus it was very clean and well maintained. There were restaurants in the complex and the food was delicious!

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

We celebrate with my husband 30th anniversary...special night for us...
    • Standard Queen Room

Nothing in the fridge, any complementary like a coffe o beverage o something extra for the club....the hotel is not really cheap

Like that is inside the Club and breakfast very complete

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Get an evacuation plan for guests that doesn't involve walking through licensed prremises.
    • Executive Room Twin or King

Poor accessibility with a very long distance to move between car park/reception and the lifts to rooms. False alarm evacuation with ZERO instructions or assistance, which was requested in case of emergency, and having to walk through the club and poker machines in pajamas with a child, was not an experience I wish to repeat. Get a disaster management plan and SIGNPOST the corridors with visible instructions in the event of evacuations. My teenage son had to find a way out for everyone on our floor. A disabled person doing seven plus floors of stairs in the middle of the night and having to manage blood sugars for two people for two hours afterward was less than ideal.

Clean and tidy, well kept.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

You can find much better...
    • Standard Queen Room

Young staff man seemed fijian or similar was rude and unhelpful. Air conditioning was not doing its job, was a very hot day and we were put on the sunny side,,,

Location, cleanliness.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

Place itself was excellent although it is 30 minutes away from Sydney by train.
    • Standard Queen Room

Location. I hadn't realised it was half an hour away from Central Station on the train. Also, perhaps put some signs up at Bankstown station for people arriving to direct them to hotel, I manged to get slightly lost when I arrived at first.

Choice of restaurants and cafes was excellent. Very cheap beer prices too (compared to rest of the country!). Nice area outside (in the middle) to sit and relax. Room was perfectly fine although safe didn't work in mine.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Good central location at a very good price, situated within a mini-casino like complex.
    • Standard Queen Room

Room not serviced on second day, no toaster in room, vent in the roof near the door noisy.

Location reasonably good, lots of food choices in the lower level of the complex, bed not bad.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Great motel..great price..great staff..could have stayed a week!
    • Standard Room Twin or King

Could have done with a map showing the layout of the restaurants and perhaps a bit of a description about them....very minor point!

Well priced...lots of resturants...very friendly staff

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

I will never go back
    • Standard Room Twin or King

I was very disappointed 😔 from the security up there every time I go to my room they ask me for ID or membership card felt like I’m in prison I want go there’ anymore

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Great value for money! :)
    • Standard Room Twin or King

The only thing missing at this hotel is a pool!

Beds were comfy, room was clean and spacious and there were a lot of different eating places within Bankstown sports centre.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

We had a wonderful time
    • Standard Queen Room

The hard mattresses had a wonderful time

The central location to transport and connection to bankstown sports club ,good restaurants and shopping centre

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

Customer Service needs an overhaul
    • Standard Queen Room

Staff are extremely rude and inconsistent with their rules. We were travelling with colleagues under and over 18 years of age. When staff who were under 18 were escorted by over 18 staff, they were pulled up by security. Our staff were extremely responsible, not running around the hotel like 10 year olds, so we are unsure of what the issue was here. On this basis of mistrust by the hotel staff, we will not be recommending this hotel or staying here again.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

Great location, comfortable rooms.
    • Standard Queen Room

I couldn’t open my bathroom door it locked itself from the inside, had to go down to reception at 5 in the morning and they gave me the inside of a pen to unlock it!!

Great location, comfortable rooms.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Sure the air con problem was a once off so would stay again.
    • Standard Room Twin or King

Great facility but lacking a pool. Unfortunately when we noticed the air conditioning wasn't working, it was so late that we just wanted to go to sleep. The staff apologised but it was a hot night's sleep.

Amazing facility with great restaurants and places to sit and eat.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Perfect for my needs

The TV was pretty basic in the Bedroom

The complex was amazing, just like a small town. I know there were hundreds of people at the event i attended but the location was so spacious so didn't feel crowded at all

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Clean but tight.
    • Standard Queen Room

The air conditioner was so loud it was like listening to a toilet flush all night. There was no shower cap provided. There was nothing in the lift to indicate that you needed to scan your card or indeed where to do so leading to a lot of stepping in and out of the lift and trying to get our floor to register. The room was very small for the price and the TV was tucked into a corner where we both had to sit on one side of the bed to view it properly. There was no lounge nor was there space for one.

The staff at reception were great. The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Will come back
    • Executive Queen Room

It took 45-50mins by train to Sydney CBD, wouldn’t recommend if you don’t have car but wants to discover the city a lot.

Room is spacious, good locations with train station 3 mins away and a lot of restaurants around, didn’t expect the hotel to be inside the BankstownSport venue which includes small casino, pubs and several restaurants, very convenient. Most important is free parking with plenty of spots.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

So so
    • Standard Queen Room

I paid in full amount when I booked the rooms. But before Christmas my parents were not going, I tried to find out if I could get full or partial refund but unfortunately not. But from my point of view, Christmas Day they were fully booked, why can’t they put the other customers who need the room in waiting list then contact me and arrange my refund? Another suggestion is, refund me half and sell the room again, they still make money and even more. When I checked in, I was never asked where the other customers are or if I still need another room I already paid for, just wonder if they resold it. One more interesting thing, u can never seen anyone behind the counter , but once u walked in,someone will come out from a little room, is that somewhere the staff can sit down to play on their phone?

Convenient location as it’s in bankstown sports

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Fantastic facilities at Bankstown sports to complement the accommodation & vica versa
    • Standard Queen Room

Breakfast - didn’t seem to be very organised. 8am & had to ask for milk. Butter was so hard it ripped the bread apart & just not the best setup. Nothing overly bad just room for improvement

Air con worked well. Most of the time Air Cons don’t cool enough but this one was great

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

• Standard Room Twin or King

The master switch for power could have been labelled as it's different to other accommodation places (ie it's not the key in the slot type) & so one did not know what to look for to get the power working (especially for those who arrived at night to a dark room)

The room was a good size. Bed was comfy. Room was very clean. Staff were friendly. The Sport's Club features were amazing - so many eateries right on the doorstep. Close to train, shops, etc. Very convenient.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

Room was excellent - clean, comfortable and quiet
    • Standard Queen Room

When I checked in I had to ask where to go to get to the rooms, even though he knew I had not been there before as he had just asked. And his explanation was not clear. The staff at the front varied from snobby to very helpful. No business centre for photocopying or printing - the gentleman at the travelodge counter did photocopy some sheets for me though.

Room was excellent - clean, comfortable and quiet

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Good stay and would use again

Nothing to mention

The hotel is attached to the Bankstown Sports club which is a fantastic establishment. Great choice of restaurants and, gambling if you wants. Several bars also. The ability to charge back to your room is very handy.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Awesome!!
    • Standard Queen Room

My partner and I have stayed here quite a few times now. Staff are always awesome & go above & beyond to make sure we enjoy our stay. We always have such an amazing time! Recommend 10/10!!

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Asked for coffee pods.
    • Standard Room Twin or King

Asked for coffee pods. Told I use 2 pods per coffee. Requested I have more pods than beans but only got 2. Considering I've stayed at the hotel a few times and for a number if days I found them to be a little tight with the coffee pods etc.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

A pleasant stay but a very busy environment.
    • Standard Queen Room

The whole ordeal of carting our luggage through the massive carpark, into one elevator, then through the foyer of the club into another elevator.

Choice of restaurants close by, rooms were spacious and very quiet.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Anand Ramalingam from India, Tamilnadu

Nothing else

Clean, bigger space, safe and calm atmosphere. Nearby to Bankstown train station. Presence of sports club. Friendly staff. Would recommend for couples and families. Sure will enjoy the stay. 40 min travel to Sydney city via train. Good connectivity thru train

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Fancy place, very clean, very Vegas style
    • Standard Queen Room

Separate elevator for hotel vs. Parking structure. Getting the third degree from the Sports area when you are just a Travelodge guest and trying to go to the elevator.

Very fancy hotel for the price...since its connected to a sports gaming place it has a lot going on...

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

Serves a purpose.
    • Standard Queen Room

A few occasions we found restaurant staff to be unaccommodating and rude. For eg: My brother is lactose intolerant and asked for no cheese in his burger. The person serving him said they don't do alterations. He had to argue just to get them not to put the cheese in. I had no words for this type of stupidity. I have numerous examples of extremely bad customer service but I won't rant. We had a good laugh about it.

It serves as a good venue and facility for large groups. Had a wonderful family meal at Lucky Chen's. Staff were great. There are some lovely areas for dining and drinking...and some not so lovely but lots of variety to choose from.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

We were there for a wedding and had a great time.
    • Standard Queen Room

Some of the staff were rude at times in the casino, not the travelodge staff who were lovely.

Loved the restaurants and bars. A nice ambiance and feel to the place.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

There is nothing for me to like.
    • Standard Room Twin or King

on comments clearly told hotel have twin bed. However after check in which is 3 pm. They told us no twin bed need to wait for another half hour. Only have one sofa bed and one queen. This is awful.

There is nothing for me to like.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Poor
    • Executive Queen Room

The aircon in my room was not functioning, the control panel was flashing with "needs service" clearly the room was not checked for suitability to let before they took my money. Told reception, response- no maintenance available we will send up a fan, returned to my room after dinner to a $20 Bunnings fan and a hot room. Moved to another hotel and lost my money on Quest, as a business traveller I'm in hotels 60 nights per year at least, first and last at Quest.

The location is excellent as is the ease of access to the property.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Unfortunately the door entrance staff were unfriendly and unhelpful
    • Standard Queen Room

We had family on lower floors but the key only lets you take the lift to one floor making it difficult to visit family

The venue had lots of restaurants, bars and cafes

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

Was there for business good central location for me.
    • Standard Queen Room

I needed to change my booking and I made a mistake when booking in that I couldn't cancel or change without paying the full amount.

Coffee was fabulous.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

I left my phone charger in the room, rang the next day and...
    • Standard Queen Room

I left my phone charger in the room, rang the next day and it could not be found. Either the room was not cleaned after my stay or house keeping needed a new charger. This was very disappointing as the rest of my stay was good.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

This is dost look like a Hotel it’s looks as club every time...
    • Standard Queen Room

This is dost look like a Hotel it’s looks as club every time you go out and in the security at the ask you where are you going I feel like I am at campus I am not happy

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

An above average experience, at a reasonable price. Most likely, we'll stay there again.
    • Executive Room Twin or King

The provision of bathroom toiletries could/should have been more generous.

The hotel is above average, both in terms of facilities and value. The breakfast restaurant is uninspiring, but there's a diverse range of in-house options for other meals. Our room was OK and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Great place to stay - lots to do and friendly staff.
    • Executive Room Twin or King

The fridge was too cold and froze my husband's medication but the staff were very helpful with this situation.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great restaraunts and good location.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

A great stay over the NRL Grand Final weekend.
    • Executive Room Twin or King

The room was modern and clean. The adjoining sports club has a variety of restaurants making dinner choices easy. Close to Bankstown Station to catch the train into Sydney CBD and it was a relatively easy drive to Olympic Park, around 15 mins. A good modern shopping centre nearby with supermarkets etc.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

Good restaurants and easy to navigate around area
    • Standard Room Twin or King

Travelling with young children (3yo 5yo)- would have appreciated a room closer to Lifts or with a little more space too (smallest room furtherest away from lifts)

Good restaurants and easy to navigate around area

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

Comfortable bed, quietness and clean
    • Standard Room Twin or King

That you had to turn the main light switch on before the bathroom light would come on. I'd just had surgery so this was a struggle at night. And on the booking.com would be better to state what facilities you offer in the room.

Comfortable bed, quietness and clean

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Comfortable and pleasant.
    • Executive Room Twin or King

Breakfast included. Even if only light one as we didn't want to eat a big hot breakfast.

The beds were very comfortable and the shower great. Having to be able to just go to our function in the club very handy. Beautiful views from the room. Could have included breakfast as standard in the price, as we had to find somewhere in the morning. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

event was great room ordinary for the price
    • Executive Queen Room

the fact they take a dollar from your credit card just to get an image of your card,so that is a dollar from every person who is paying for the stay there what a rort

the fact the hotel was part of the venue we were attending

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Overall good but with issues as above
    • Standard Queen Room

Booking info at Travellodge didn't make it clear it was part of the huge club Noisy air con blowing all night long Double not queen bed for 2 not adequate Mould in shower stall Entry through club Parking shared with club patrons

Proximity

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Convenient comfortable stay
    • Executive Room Twin or King

Print of vegetables above bed very unattractive and worn fabric old circle pillows ugly . Spoils what is a lovely room

Staff member Anna attending breakfast room Excellent customer service.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Great time had - fantastic that everything we needed was in one place.
    • Standard Queen Room

Bit hard to work out motel entry - parked and had to carry bags fair way then found drop off point latter.

Great stay - fantastic having accomodation inside the club which gave you plenty to do - food - entertainment - pokies etc.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

The centre of entertainment in Bankstown ...

Nothing of concern.

With the Travelodge being associated with the Bankstown Sports Club, there is always something to do and somewhere to eat. They have extended with a couple of new eating places, but on the whole it is a great place to stay. We love walking around Saigon Place (the Greek Deli is still operating by Greek people) and around other areas of interest. The room had provisions for tea and coffee, with a microwave available, as well as a teatowel, dish detergent and a cloth. Well worth booking.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

Great location, friendly staff (when they have enough to man the reception!) and extensive amenities
    • Standard Queen Room

1. Finding a car park space was easy. Finding out that it was almost a building away was hard to take. The hotel has a "bus" (like a golf cart/trolley) to ferry patrons to and from their cars at the entrance of the stairways. As I had parked quite a distance away, I managed to "flag down" one of these passing "buses" (don't really know how many the hotel actually runs) and got a ride with it to the entrance; phew! 2. Pressing the button for the bus upon departure, to take us back to our car proved futile as it was quicker to lug the bags to the car than to wait for the bus to arrive; waited about 8-9 minutes.

I love my coffee so, I'm somewhat disappointed that the coffee at the various outlets within the property was not consistent in flavour, texture and quality.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

The price just keeps going up
    • Standard Queen Room

For the room rate there should have been wine glasses in the room. The air driers in the ladies on level 1 do spray water at you out of the basin when they start.

Overall facilities in the building and dining options.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

It was a short stay that was comfortable and hassle free.
    • Standard Queen Room

I don't have any complaints.

I like the ease of being able to get a good meal. I like being able to park in a covered car park. I often have to travel alone so I like the feeling of being secure.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Not now!
    • Standard Queen Room

Upon checking in between 8:00 pm and 830: pm, Greta's manner and customer service skill surpassed my expectations. ( I would know as I have worked in the hotel industry ) She was gracious, happy and knowledgeable. So Thank you, Greta, for making me feel welcomed.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

I liked the undercover parking and the room was clean and...
    • Standard Queen Room

The air-conditioning was noisy and the shower had no water pressure and the hot water was not hot enough.

I liked the undercover parking and the room was clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Great value for money -Bankstown Sports Club meant entertainment, food and/or drinks were only a lif
    • Standard Room Twin or King

They didn't have any wine glasses in the room and not enough shampoo - only one small tube

The bed was comfy, the room was really clean and quiet. Shower was hot, towels fluffy and being located in Bankstown Sports Club meant entertainment, food and/or drinks were only a lift ride away

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Very average over all
    • Standard Room Twin or King

Parking facility was hard to locate.

The wi fi that was part of the deal didn't work the whole entire stay, even that I've spent over an hour on the phone trying to sort the issue out. They didn't have a valid internet connection, which coused me an issue with my work

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

It was ordinary. Quality of the amenities need to be improved.
    • Standard Queen Room

Bed is a little too firm, cutlery doesn't get washed only wiped so it's not clean. Linen doesn't get changed unless you ask for it to be. TV is tiny. Tea and coffee is absolutely terrible!

Milk replenished. There is a microwave and dinnerware. Close to shops.