Reviews of Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney 4 stars

100 Bayswater Road, Rushcutters Bay, Rushcutters Bay, 2011 Sydney, Australia

#112 of 306 hotels in Sydney

It was a good place to stay for a short visit to Sydney.
    • Standard Twin Room

I didn’t like how little bathroom bench space there was and I didn’t like that there were no extra sheets or blankets provided in the room.

I liked how nice the staff were and the shower was really good

The block out blinds in the room are amazing!
    • Guest Room with Park View

Room wasn't ready on arrival which is fine, however when this has happened at other hotels I have been offered a refreshment whilst I wait.

The block out blinds in the room are amazing! No sun got in at all.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

It was a pleasure in all respects
    • Guest Room with Park View

Excellent location for my purposes I was lucky enough to check in & find in had a suite with a wonderful view of the park & out into the bay

The large room was good, massive tv and large bathrooms, the...
    • Master Suite

Entry doors are not automatic, its hard to push through with all your luggage. the front desk staff just stare at you without assistance. I asked front desk for a taxi he said just go outside there should be one.

The large room was good, massive tv and large bathrooms, the water views are great!

Central location to city & SCG
    • Guest Room with Park View

Wasn’t that impressed with the buffet breakfast. Were plenty of vacant tables when we arrived tho they had not been cleaned ready for the next diners.

Central location to city & SCG

Met the requirements but because of poor bedding won’t stay again
    • Guest Room with Park View

Rooms very small for two people to share Beds had a mattress protector as the doona and also had a sheet folded up underneath to act as mattress protector - very uncomfortable

Escape the grey daily city routine
    • Standard King Room

I rather had at least one bedroom suite than a room, but I should be looking better at the website when booking. Even just a room, still I felt cozy at some point.

Conform and area. Good place to spent couple of days close to the city and at the same time not crowded, so you can really relax.

Food was lovely.
    • Standard King Room

A little slow on service and a couple of requested options on bar not available.

Food was lovely. Great location. Not overwhelmed. Front desk staff very good. Clean and comfortable. Easy walking distance to where we had plans lovely park next door for walks.

It was great value and a comfortable stay
    • Standard King Room

Hallways could have been cleaner. Plus you have to request your room to be cleaned, it's not done automatically when you head out

Room was clean and comfortable. Great value for the price we paid, especially on a long weekend.

Good location but the Vibe was not our vibe. Suitable for a younger couple perhaps .
    • Guest Room with Park View

Given wrong room. After brief complaint was quickly reallocated to a Parkview room. Piped techno style music in lobby and some hallways was to my ear loud and grating. Air con in room rather chilly even after adjusting thermostat. Room has a strong smell of deodorizer at first but this dissipated.

Bed was very clean and comfy. Bathroom a good size and well laid out though ceiling was quite low.

Great location, modern and very comfortable.
    • King or Twin Guest Room

Is situated on a very busy road but the hotel is well sound proofed and designed, so this does not impact your stay.

A great location for access to the harbour and city. Worked well for business accommodation but I believe would be great for leisure too.

Will stay there again, loved the location.
    • Standard Twin Room

Would have been nice to have my bed made and have extra bedding when asked for. Also would have been nice to have tea bags replenished.

Great Location! Awesome park nearby, especially if you are a dog lover. Beautiful views over the yacht marina. Great little cafe further along foreshore open in the morning serving good coffee and healthy breakfast.

Travelling trio
    • Deluxe Suite

Resturant too loud and needs a function room and not just curtains to shut out noisy crowd

Great two rooms for three people. Especially for a 16yo to have the other room with fold out bed. And both rooms with ensuite. Although both rooms need enough crockery for three people.

Clean, comfortable, room
    • Standard King Room

Staff mistakenly undercharging me when I checked in and then being told when I checked out that I still had a balance owing. Room service not having majority of the food available from the menu except for 3 salads and being told to get some Uber eats.

Clean, comfortable, room Was spacious and location was fabulous

Great Location
    • Standard King Room

The hotel is old and noisy, whilst its had a renovation, it is still unchanged really. Windows don't open, some rooms are tiny and dont even hae a chair or desk. Not good for the business traveller.

Rooms were clean and comfortable and location is amazing

Great hotel , nice location on bay and super clean. Would stay again.
    • Guest Room with Park View

Breakfast we found cold and needs more variety.

Great room and super comfy and cleanliness was excellent. Staff were very accommodating and polite. Location on bay and views were tranquil.

It was great except for the aircon debacle.
    • Standard King Room

Because it was a cold wet weekend we had trouble adjusting the aircon control in the room .....it was freezing when we first walked into the room......and feel you could have the operating instructions in PRINT instead of us trying to work out how to WARM the room by just pushing ‘icons’ on the operating pad!!!!

We can’t answer this question as we didn’t eat at your restaurant.

Great 👍🏼
    • Standard King Room

Only bad experience during my stay was waiting 45 mins to be served my cocktail while up on the pool deck! No staff came to see me or advise me about why I was waiting. I ended up cancelling my order. Found out later the ice machine had broken,

Decent, problem free stay - roof top pool has great views.
    • Standard King Room

Gym on rooftop has great views, but very limited weights and equipment - could definitely do with another bench or two. Had to take turns with other users as there is only one available. Fair amount of cardio equipment though.

Rooms are fine, bed was large and comfortable, bedding crisp. I had a room semi-facing Rushcutters on the 6th floor, and was quiet. I expect the road facing rooms are pretty noisy. Swimming pool (roof top) is a great bonus. Great views. Staff helped me extend my stay by a night, and made it a breeze.

Nice rooms. Eat around the corner.
    • Standard King Room

The queues, restaurant is awful, not enough staff and poorly thought out. Gone downhill in a big way. Scalping prices. No perks or discounts for loyal guests - i was staying here a few nights a month

Rooms are great, clean and all the facilities you could want

Nice.
    • Deluxe Suite

Having two bathrooms was awesome, when travelling with a man and a nine year old boy. Great having two rooms connected - suited us well. We enjoyed the swimming pool.

We are pleased that we found this hotel. It was a good location for us and a very pleasant stay.
    • Guest Room with Park View

Although the breakfast buffet was relatively cheap if booked the day before, we found it a bit tasteless. The second morning, we went for the breakfast menu and enjoyed this much more. We will do that again next time - not a big range of choices, but fine for breakfast. The hotel is down hill from both train stations. If you are not a good hill walker, the train is a bit of a problem, but the bus is quite easy and takes you into the city centre in approx 20 minutes. The train is fine on the way home as it is a downhill walk all the way!!!

My wife and I found this hotel to be very comfortable - not flash, but by no means uncomfortable. It was great having plenty of bench space in the bathroom to leave toiletries etc and everything worked well. We slept restfully with no interruptions and had a reasonable view across the park. The thing we loved the most was the ability to walk out the door and within minutes be walking through the park and along the walkway around the bay. As far as we are concerned - no issues that would prevent us from coming back.

Pleasant and comfortable apart from the food incident. Excellent staff.
    • Guest Room with Park View

Ordered a basic roast meal (beef) on a Sunday night, having had a pleasant lunch the previous day. The food was not a roast, it was pre cooked and tepid, the meat gristly and on complaint and return to the kitchen came back no better. Cook obviously didn't care, have had far better at pub counter lunches. The waiter treated the matter sensitively and his service was not to be faulted, as with other staff.

Very pleasant cafe/bar with pleasant outlook

I will stay again
    • Standard Twin Room

My room card had to be re loaded and it was busy with a large group checking in. However I was attended to immediately. Our basin kept blocking up. Tea bags and milk were not replaced but housekeeping responded really quickly when asked.

Staff were super helpful and friendly. My friend greeted me with the words “ you won’t believe how lovely the staff are here” She was right. The food was fine we were more than happy to be lazy and dine in each night. Thanks for the loan of an umbrella

Nice having the bar downstairs for a late coffee or drink.
    • Standard King Room

We stayed 5 nights, and would have liked to be able to unpack more, however there wasn't enough bench space in the bathroom to leave our own toiletries out, and no chest of drawers or an appropriate space for folded clothes. While there was an occasional chair in the room it was placed in the only spot it could fit, across the room from the bureau/desk and you could not sit to properly use that bench space. The bathroom was spacious (wheelchair accessible) but there was insufficient fall to the shower floor to prevent the bathroom becoming a saturated puddle, unless you ran the shower at a dribble. That was a real shame because the water pressure was excellent and temperature was easy to regulate - a downfall of many other hotels. If you were just staying one night all this would probably be fine, however for a longer stay it is frustrating.

Nice having the bar downstairs for a late coffee or drink. Pleasant enough property and relaxed location, though lacks some simple features for staying more than a single night. Daily housekeeping. Clean and tidy property. Staff were pleasant.

Comfortable and convenient at competitive rates.
    • Standard King Room

Slightly noisy in room, and could smell smokers from nearby during the night.

Very convenient, lovely outlook from restaurant, and staff in there were great! Yes the croissants were excellent ! Very good value! On site parking available.

I didn't like the noise from kids running around late...
    • Standard King Room

I didn't like the noise from kids running around late between 10.30 and 1.30 pm at night yelling out in the corridor and too noisy in the early mornings from 5.30

Good.
    • Standard King Room

Failed to have our room made up. Waited till 4 PM and then we were getting ready for a function so put do not disturb out.

Great location. Great front desk.

Another great stay!
    • Standard King Room

Some noisy guests outside our room late at night and early Sunday morning. I'm a repeat guest - this about my sixth stay here - it would be nice to somehow have this acknowledged.

Comfy beds, good vibe! Very clean and recently upgraded. Cafe bar to go. Beautiful park adjacent.

The Reception staff let down the experience, the room was small but location and pool great
    • King or Twin Guest Room

I had asked for interconnecting rooms as well as a roll away bed on booking, but they had no record of it. It took a number of attempts by staff to fix this on check in to which I was met with a not possible, until the manager stepped in and could manage it. The response to the roll away bed initially for my 3 year old son was that it wouldn’t fit in when we were twin share, yet there was no suggested solution of where he could possibly sleep... he needed somewhere! I had to suggest a mattress on the floor at least and worked through my options directly with housekeeping in the room.

The pool area and hotel location for what we needed was great

Great, chilled out getaway.
    • Standard King Room

The vibe hotel is amazing. The location is great, it is good value for money and the rooftop is exceptional. I would definitely recommend to others as a great place to stay in Sydney.

Excellent.
    • Standard King Room

I didn't have a car with me but my friend was coming to join me for breakfast. I read that I was entitled to parking while I stayed but was told when I arrived my friend would have to pay $15 to park. To have breakfast with me at your hotel. For 1 hour.

Aircon easy to use and efficient. Bed and bedding v comfortable. Bathroom excellent - shower fabulous.

Great rooftop pool with optional bar and food service to add...
    • Guest Room with Park View

Front rooms are on main road however traffic noise wasn’t a huge issue

Great rooftop pool with optional bar and food service to add to the relaxation, excellent location for proximity to dining/park/tourist spots yet out of the hustle and bustle of the city. Good value for money

Rooms Quite we had a park view room ,rooms facing the main...
    • Guest Room with Park View

No information folder in room .

Rooms Quite we had a park view room ,rooms facing the main rd may be a bit noisy The blockout blinds are great the pool was great

Will happily book here again
    • Standard King Room

I booked this accommodation for my elderly parents. They were very happy with the room, bathroom and amenities. The location suited their stay very well. Would happily stay again.

Good apart from the unnotified Green Weekend
    • Standard Twin Room

The fact that they had a Green Weekend (gave the staff the weekend off) and they and Booking.com did not tell us so that we could adjust the way we used the room accordingly

Fabulous (except what was mentioned as the negatives).
    • King or Twin Guest Room

The kitchen and fridge had not been cleaned when I checked in at 6:00pm. There was food and drink from the previous guests in the fridge. Room service dirty plates were left outside my room for 2 days. I had not ordered that food. I noted this with the front desk so as not to be charged for any mini bar costs. I did book for a yoga class and when I went to the pool/gym area, no one turned up to instruct.

The pool is beautiful. The room space generous. Staff most helpful. Parking easy to negotiate.

Fine for 1 night or business
    • Standard King Room

needs a reno, rooms look tired and dated, funny smell. A bit expensive for what it is. Needs a speaker in the room.

good location and nice rooftop pool

Apart from the breakfast, I was satisfied with the hotel
    • Guest Room with Park View

We had to pay extra to get omelette, better coffee from the bar etc for breakfast. I found Hotel breakfast price (AUS 26) already quite expensive and to pay additional cash was a bit greedy from Hotel. After first morning, we went to eat rather out.

Clean and comfortable, offers a very nice rooftop pool and gym
    • Standard Twin Room

The breakfast buffet is more catered for Asian tourists. I recommend that you order a breakfast from the menu card.

I had a nice, clean, adequately sized and comfortable room on the 2nd floor. The rooftop pool and small gym of the hotel are definitely a nice plus. I had a good breakfast and coffee from the menu card.

Fridge notworking in room/ took someone 24 hours to even...
    • Standard King Room

Fridge notworking in room/ took someone 24 hours to even come up to the room. And when it did he was a fuckwit about the situation They tried to charge me a extra $36 for things I didn’t consume

Perfect for our needs. Would stay again if the need arose.
    • King or Twin Guest Room

Unfortunately, my partner ordered in room breakfast and the coffee was nothing in comparison to the coffee we had in the restaurant the previous evening. Secondly, the toast arrived on the plate with no cover - so butter was warmer than the toast. Luckily after a brief discussion the situation was resolved satisfactorily.

The bed was very comfortable and all aspects of the room were clean.

Served its purpose of being close to our activities and was clean and quiet.
    • Standard King Room

Room cramped. Reception foyer dark and unwelcoming.

Bed and bed lighting very good. Usually even very expensive hotel bedrooms fail the "reading light for both sides of the bed test". The blind worked very efficiently to keep out the early morning eastern sun. Lifts prompt.

Just okay. Won’t stay again.
    • King or Twin Guest Room

Location is worse than I expected. You need to use a taxi or Uber to get anywhere and it can be hard for them to find. Also the staff don’t seem willing to help with guest luggage.

The big restaurant was nice but we were told the lunch menu wasn’t available. Pool was okay. But a bit crowded.

The price charged for buffet breakfast was high compared to...
    • Standard King Room

The price charged for buffet breakfast was high compared to other places we have stayed at. All other places we have stayed at, never charged extra for eggs Poached, Fried or Omelettes. Bacon was like rubber on both mornings.

good hotel close to park
    • King or Twin Guest Room

single kings had diuble thickness winter doonas. outside temp 30 deg C happy that hotel did not charge for breakfast due to low sleep

very well located for park clean and tidy good car parking

Roof top swimming pool was a good, especially in...
    • Standard King Room

View from our window. Looked onto the side of another building.

Roof top swimming pool was a good, especially in temperatures of 37 degrees. Room was clean and very comfortable.

Great place - will happily return
    • Standard King Room

Initial problem with storage in our room. Resolved brilliantly when we returned Annoying music in bar/restaurant area - often too loud - I realise that makes me sound like a grumpy old person but think most people did not like it. Air con was set too cold in restaurant.... had to take a cardigan and sitting outside was often warmer

Friendly staff Lovely breakfast Superb roof top pool Stayed here twice on our trip... very happy to come back if we get the chance

Always amazing here, great service, beautiful rooms and a gym/pool on the rooftop. AMAZING!
    • Standard King Room

I love staying at this hotel, the staff go above and beyond always. I organised a 5.30am wake-up call to use the Gym and hadn't realised the gym didn't open until 6.30. The amazing Night manager opened the gym and the pool area for me early so I got to go for a run on the treadmill and watch the sun come up over the boats in Rushcutters bay and do some yoga on the pool deck. It was beautiful! The cafe staff are always friendly and go above and beyond including providing me with a wine not listed on the room service menu. The room is faultless and the location is convenient especially with great onsite parking. Everytime I stay here I'm reminded why I love it so much. Cannot recommend it enough!

I chose the hotel for the rooftop pool - and really enjoyed my stay in this modern, friendly hotel.
    • Standard King Room

The music in the downstairs area was loud, bad and unnecessary- I think just there to make you feel the hotel was "hip"! I tried to use the stairs and got locked in the stairwell - I did not like the fact that you were forced to use the lifts, even to go up one floor. The minibar in the room had too much already in it and was not good to store anything you wanted to keep cool in it.

I loved the rooftop pool. The room was clean and comfy, very good blackout blinds if you need that to sleep. The staff at reception were extra helpful, recharging my I-pad for me in their office. The bar staff were great too. The bar stopped serving coffee at 9 but they helped me get coffee later.

At checkout I was charged for dinner that I never had.
    • Standard King Room

At checkout I was charged for dinner that I never had. I was trying to leave early to beat the traffic as I had a long drive home. This delayed my trip.

We went up to Victoria street for dinner and a night out and...
    • Standard King Room

Would be good if the pool was open later as we didn't get to use it that night as it closed at 9.30

We went up to Victoria street for dinner and a night out and it was so close to walk up and back, for brekky we went to Potts Point to a cute cafe all within walking distance

Wonderful location.
    • Standard Twin Room

On the first ofJanuary the Hotel proposed Not to clean the rooms saying it Was a eco friendly Service! Breakfast could be more special.

Wonderful location. Nice decorated rooms. Breakfast room in the middle of the beautiful Rushcutters Park and with a view to the Bay.

Excellent accommodation, excellent staff and excellent position.
    • Standard Twin Room

Everything was fine and the staff very helpful.

The meal was good, but the choice limited. This could have been because I had room service on a Sunday.

Would not return
    • Standard Twin Room

The bar closes at 10pm in the week. Barman said nearest bar in Kings Cross 15 minutes walk up hill. This is not acceptable in 4 star hotel

Helpful staff

Started well but ended abysmally
    • King or Twin Guest Room

We had a toxic smell in our room of drain fluid it took them three quarters of an hour to move us to another room we had headaches and stinging eyes. The staff seemed unconcerned We were not happy about this and it ruined our stay. Plus a lack of any apologies

Nice place to crash before heading home
    • Standard Twin Room

Being charged $1 for deposit When asked re mini bar ,fridge in room empty so unless minibar located elsewhere maybe need to explain on check in re location

The beds comfortable , nice shower

Good stay but expensive with high percentage on Visacard restaurant transferred taxes on final bill
    • Standard King Room

Room with missing paintings above the bed 6 awful visible nails on the wall above bed Missing shelves inside the fridge Stayed in the farthest room from elevators with view on building site with crane by the road

Good location near park with old green trees

The rooms have been renovated since I stayed last, and are...
    • Standard King Room

Was very unimpressed with the restaurant. Had initially tried to order room service, but the phone rang out with no answer. So we went down to the restaurant and it was grossly understaffed. The food brought out was poor in quality, in particular the pesto chicken pasta was too salty, I couldn't eat it. The restaurant should have been better prepared for how busy they would be with a full hotel on Christmas Day.

The rooms have been renovated since I stayed last, and are very comfortable.

Modern hotel
    • Standard King Room

The swimming pool area is quite small so we were never able to get a seat around the pool and enjoy the sunshine unfortunately. Rooms are basic but comfortable. Location is quote far from the CBD and train links are not direct.

Nice modern hotel which backs on to Rushcutters Park. Staff were generally friendly.

Average

Cleaning

Overall the cleaning throught the hotel was in need. It seems they don't know how to clean. The lifts, the gym bathrooms were revolting, a lot of dust on all the skirting boards, dust throughout my room (a lot), a pong in my room, coffee at the cafe below average, food at the cafe average. Overall I was disappointed because of the dirtiness of the hotel everywhere. My room was probably the cleanest place (but still not prpperly clean with dust on skirting and tv and the pong - maybe from the drains). Bed was clean and comfortable and bathroom clean. Not a good location for trains. Too far from Kimgs Cross station to lug baggage. It is down a long hill which may be ok on arrival if you want to walk 800m with bags. I would have gone for a swim but the pool bathrooms were disgusting. No ventilation and dirty. Dprsying room freshner in reveption foes not cut it. Reception staff were very very nice and helpful.

Good close to CBD lication
    • Standard King Room

Not so keen on dogs in outdoor patio so couldn’t enjoy outside with a coffee or wine. However rooftop bar a good alternative.

Very comfy bed. Nice dark-room blinds. Great cafe in ground floor. Close to Harbourside, trains and buses, quick walk to shops.

Enjoyable stay. Will return and recommend to others
    • Standard King Room

Good location, good amenities, love the roof top pool - awesome view of Rushcutters Bay. Liked the room service. Loved the rain shower. Good and prompt in room dining. Friendly staff.

Enjoyed our stay 😊
    • Standard King Room

Our room was not serviced completely every day and restaurant food just OK. Probably would not choose to dine there again.

Great location, bus stop right out front and easy walking to park and Kings Cross. Nice room and comfortable bed and room temperature just right! Would stay again. Loved that dogs allowed to visit.

Nice restaurant/cafe overlooking the park, lovely spot...
    • King or Twin Guest Room

Would have like to have stayed a little closer into town but nothing wrong with the actual hotel

Nice restaurant/cafe overlooking the park, lovely spot for a mid afternoon coffee. The pool was busy with not enough seating. The room was lovely with a good sized bed. Location is about 45 mins walk from Sydney Harbour/circular quay/darling harbour but there are buses from outside or the trains are helpful too.

This is a lovely renovated hotel but more attention to detail in hsk and r/s.
    • Deluxe Suite

When checking in and given our suite card, I asked if we had a view and she said yes of the park. The only greenery we saw was of the plants on the verandahs of the apartments opposite us. I thought maybe staying for 3 nights over NYE and paying $700/night might of afforded us a view but sadly no. Very disappointing. We were supposed to have a coffee machine in our suite according to info when we booked, nowhere to be seen. We didn't have enough cups and glasses, only 1 of each but housekeeping sorted us out there. One night of room service was very disappointing. 2 meals but only 1 set of cutlery and 1 serviette. The chicken BLT was the worst I'd eaten and presentation was very poor. There was a tablespoon of chicken in the complete sandwich!

The blockout blinds in our suite were the best I've ever stayed in. Complete darkness even at 11am. The view from the rooftop pool is fantastic! The Deluxe suite was very comfortable and having a separate room with very comfy lounge was fantastic! The king bed in the bedroom was so comfortable. One of the best I've slept in. Amenities are adequate too. The staff are very pleasant and happy to help whenever. Only a 5 min walk to Marta, an excellent italian restaurant was a pleasant surprise.

The fact that you cannot book 12 months ahead without paying...
    • Guest Room with Park View

The fact that you cannot book 12 months ahead without paying in full with no cancelation. They should allow cancelation without penalty say 2 months ahead. I could die before Dec 2018

We felt a little uncared for, like we were staying in a self service apartment
    • King or Twin Guest Room

room service food was bad and came in plastic and paper containers Welcoming non existent, had to ask for a trolley to carry my luggage into the hotel and to my room Wasn’t told about amazing breakfast service at all or explained about any facilities Porter was lazy - watched me load my luggage into my car myself while my 2 kids watched on Bad service overall

Manager went over and above to make us feel better on check-out Location amazing Rooftop pool with great view Block out curtains comfy beds and pillows No noise From other guests can be heard Beautiful restaurant and breakfast service that we discovered on the last morning

Condescending staff comes free at Vibe.
    • Standard King Room

Snobby staff. Restaurant closed before 730. Extra parking fees added an extra 15% to the cost of the accommodation. Noisy! Can hear every word in the corridor and every drip in the bathroom.

The place was very clean.

The rooms were comfortable and swimming pool was a good...
    • Standard King Room

I had to one night go outside to eat as the hotel had a private function which took over the bar and restaurant.

The rooms were comfortable and swimming pool was a good place to relax.

Location was excellent
    • Standard King Room

The overpriced through booking .com apparently as the hotel offered a cheaper rate including breakfast the night before arrival. We paid 3 times the rate for a very small room . The coffee machine was cleaned but not offered to turn it on again for at least 8 of us in a queue after dinner. Really poor service.

Location was excellent

Overall the hotel was clean and was in an excellent location but little things, let them down!
    • King or Twin Guest Room

Rooms were so small (photos on-line are deceptive)with very little storage, two people, two suitcases you couldn’t walk around in the first room they gave us, had to ask for another. There was no info in-room on services offered, eg cups/glasses weren’t cleaned as they had to be left in the bathroom?

staff and pool facilities were excellent!😀 location was also really good for people wanting to walk to see attractions.

Overnight getaway
    • Guest Room with Park View

We booked a King guest room with a "spectacular park view " but were given room with a view of Bayswater road. As we were heading out for the night, I didnt want to make a drama by complaining but I was not impressed when I went to check out and was told that the staff member who checked us in had undercharged us for parking and we needed to fix that up. Firstly it was their staff that had undercharged me but secondly I think the $5 loss was more than covered by the fact that they had not given us the room we had paid for.Buffet beakfast was nice but limited in choice so if I stay again I would order from their cafe or one of the ones in the park

Great location. It is close enough to the city and all that it offers but without the hustle and bustle. Our room was clean and comfortable and had all that we needed for a quick overnight stay.The roof top pool is a great spot for a relax and the overall decor makes the whole place warm and inviting.

The mattress was comfortable and everything was clean and...
    • Standard King Room

The food was pretty awful - I ordered a pizza that had a whole bottle of dried oregano on it which almost made it inedible, and a chicken club sandwich where they toasted the lettuce inside the sandwich making it wilted. Over priced food and very underwhelming taste.

The mattress was comfortable and everything was clean and newly renovated in the room. I was very happy to be supplied with a full sized hair dryer!

View and park/ marina out the back of the hotel were...
    • Standard King Room

Our room was front facing which is our onto a main road - rooms facing to back probably better

View and park/ marina out the back of the hotel were lovely!