Reviews of Old Town Hotel 4 stars

Zelenih Beretki 15, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#15 of 123 hotels in Sarajevo

9.9

9.8

Good location, friendly and welcoming staff, be aware of pickpockets

I booked 3 double-rooms for 5 person by mistake and it could not be corrected from the website of booking.com, then i immediately sent an email to the hotel and told them it was indeed 3 double-rooms for 6 person, (priced was the same with breakfast included no matter it was for 5 person or 6 person) The hotel had already confirmed acknowledgement by returned email to me before my trip. When we arrived the hotel, the staff who at the front desk told me their record was 3 double-rooms for 5 person only and requested me to cancel the original booking and then make a re-booking with the correct information. I showed him the hotel confirmation email but he insisted that i should make the changes. My husband tried to contact booking.com and the staff became very nervous with a bit anger about that, he then arranged the check-in for us with no more change request ... That was ridiculous and unreasonable for the cancel and re-booking request when i had confirmed by the hotel beforehand. We were advised by different hotel staff and the local people we met on the tram that we should mind our belonging. Someone tried to open my husband's pocket on the tram, luckily he immediately aware it and nothing losses. We were targeted by at least 2 guy during the night time, they followed us after we dropped from the tram and until we returned to the hotel. Be aware of pickpockets!

Except the one who arranged check-in for us, the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Staff have a lot of recommendations for where to go with map provided, we have complimentary drink at night and the breakfast with omelette and Bosnian coffee were extra served.

Perfect!

nothing!

Everything. These people take their business seriously. Friendly, organized, clean, quiet, comfort, wifi, central, parking, helpful (booking restaurant), etc etc etc

Best hotel in Sarajevo

The room was warm, but that's because we forgot to open the window or put on the air conditioning!

A beautiful little hotel right in the centre of the old town. The staff were really friendly and helpful and breakfast was delicious. The room was very modern and clean.

Best place to stay in Sarajevo.

I cannot say enough nice things about the staff. The location was absolutely perfect in the old city, yet near parking and roads for easy access. Fabulous view of old central mosque. Cooked to order eggs along with bountiful breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The hotel was excellant.

The hotel was excellant. Could not find one fault. The man on reception is outstanding. Have never met a more polite or accommodating host anywhere in the world to be honest.. Assisted with hassle fee parking, cool drink on arrival, security advice and where to wander and eat. Breakfast was fantastic also.

Excellent location and great staff

Great hotel, the location was fantastic and the staff were really friendly and always checking if anything they could do. Our room was great, the elevator was great (rare) for our luggage. The bed was a genuine King bed (Australia standards) and very comfy. Breakfast was good. Note - if driving you won’t drive directly past the hotel, it will be to the right when taking the one way left turn, you can see it about 50-100m away - you need to reserve a park with the hotel prior, find a park when first check in close by and they will advise where to park. It was really easy.

Best location!

It is in the center part in the old town and it is near the station of the tram and the shopping street and the Latin bridge . The location is the best! The room is functionally settled, too and it is comfortable. It corresponded promptly by the man staff and was comfortable though had arrived at 21:30 at night. The shopping street is not embarrassed with shopping for food and drink because it crowds at 23 o'clock.

The hotel right in the middle of the old town, in a very...

Cant think of any

The hotel right in the middle of the old town, in a very great location, however the parking place of the hotel is on a nerby street ( the hotel is in a closed street where no cars allowed , addtional info: google maps shwows the parking place adress when type in old town hotel as the destination), the parking place needs to be requested before, its on the street, however watched by CCTV system of the hotel. The staff at the reception is exceptionell, they were super nice and very helpful. The room is a cozy one, perfect for short stays. Highly recommended!

Great location in the centre of the town- staff usefully e...

Great location in the centre of the town- staff usefully e very kind the room was clean and full of light - we could park our motorbike under the hotel!!!

The courtesy and the kindness that the staff reserved us,...

The only thing I didn't like was... Not having enough time to spend in the city and in this awesome hotel!

The courtesy and the kindness that the staff reserved us, special mention to Adnan, who was very welcoming and helpful, giving us a lot of suggestion about things to do and place to visit in the city!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Incredibly friendly staff, really quite refreshing, and not...

Incredibly friendly staff, really quite refreshing, and not just one person, everyone was super. Our car parking space we had requested was ready and marked clearly with the hotel logo in the street nearby, on arrival all our questions were answered and the recommendations for where to go, and what to eat were excellent. On return we were offered a complimentary refreshment and the following morning, customer service during the simple buffet breakfast was exemplary.

The location was perfect!

My room was quite small - no room to open the suitcase. I understand that other rooms are bigger, so I would just recommend to ask about that when booking.

The location was perfect! Hotel has free parking, super helpful staff and is clean and comfortable. It was also not noisy at all despite being super central.

The staff (especially front desk) are extremely friendly and...

The staff (especially front desk) are extremely friendly and welcoming. 10/10 I literally have no negative complaints - None! Location is second to none! Right in the heart of Sarajevo. Great location Great staff Great room 10/10

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Excellent hotel on a well-connected location.

Honestly there is not so much negative about this Hotel; maybe about the dull breakfast, depending on your standards. However, you can tell they rely heavily on satisfying their customers and will do anything to please your stay. Thumbs up!

The hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo - connected to many comfy bars around. The staff is highly professional, their greetings are above excellent. Calm atmosphere which is highly suitable for couples. Free sparking space which is a must if you are traveling with car (extremely hard to find parking in Sarajevo) Very comfortable bed. The room we had was a little bit small, but very clean and came with a nice view over the beautiful Mosque. Amazing hotel for an arguably cheap price considering other hotels within the area.

The room was really nice, quite in the downtown but not too...

Somehow I missed the information that there aren't many amenities provided in the room. There was only a small hand soap and in the shower shampoo/shower gel 2in1. I had to buy a toothpaste and toothbrush and a razor for shaving.

The room was really nice, quite in the downtown but not too loud. The guys at the reception were kind and helpful and I appreciated the good breakfast. I really loved its coziness, which according to my taste is much better than big luxurious hotels.

Very enjoyable, good value for money and will stay there again.

The location and quality of the hotel are good. The most important difference, for me, was the friendly staff. Alen, in particular, is very welcoming and always there to help. Made the stay, booking taxis, travel arrangements etc very easy indeed.

Great location - right in the middle of everything.

Great location - right in the middle of everything. Staff were super friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was an added bonus - we were offered eggs any way on top of the buffet already available

Very friendly personel, always ready to assist/inform...

The room was cleaned every day. However, the carpet on our floor did not seem very clean and the toilet roll was not switched upon arrival. The following days were different, so maybe a one time situation!

Very friendly personel, always ready to assist/inform you. Nice breakfast Location is ideal for touring the city: right at the heart of the old part of town (the name does not disappoint ;))

Perfect location and amazingly friendly and helpful staff

No obvious negatives to report.

Location within the old town - every touristic sight was within easy walking distance. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff and nothing was too much trouble. Excellent breakfast included within room rate with food cooked to order if requested. Modern, well appointed and spotlessly clean rooms with en suite bathroom providing everything you could need. Free Wi-Fi and safe deposit box within rooms. There is an elevator. Although in the pedestrianized old town, taxis can get within 50 meters of the entrance.

Will stay in Hotel Old Town once next time in Sarajevo

I wish I could give a hundred stars to the friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff --- they helped with shuttle to the airport, was thoughtful if the weather was too cold, frequently asked if they could help with anything else. The breakfast was amazingly with well prepared eggs and Bosnian coffee. Location was unbeatable; I could see Gazi Husrev Beg's Mosque and the clock tower (in the night they are simply splendid). Sarajevo along is great; Sarajevo with Hotel Old Town is just awesome!

All fine if you expect a 3 star hotel

It’s a decent 3 star hotel. Far away from a 4th star. It’s all fine but it's entirely charm free. Furniture, light, bathroom, everything is just the minimum. For the price I expected more.

The stuff on the reception was superb! Big compliment. Very welcoming, friendly, helpful and always smiling. I wish to have this kind of people in 4 and 5 star hotels. Great location.

Sarajevo was a surprise to us. Plenty to do and see in the two days/3 nights we spent there.

There was nothing we didn’t like. The shower pressure wasn’t great but that might be a factor of staying in the city or Old Town. We are still trying to get used to the strong Bosnian coffee. It would be great if there were alternatives offered - that’s a city-wide thing, though.

We loved how helpful and obliging the staff were and how they went out of their way to ensure we had the best of stays and give any advice needed. We enjoyed the large well furnished room. The breakfast was good and staff very attentive.

Best service in Sarajave hotel

The person at the reception was awesome !! Super service , always trying to help and making suggestions .ocation could not be better, right in the old town. I totally will return to this charming hotel.

This is a new hotel just in the center of the old town.

This is a new hotel just in the center of the old town. There’s no such a good location in Sarajevo with this price.And this Hotel gave me everything I needed. The big room facing to the old town and the hill with big sunny windows are the best room I had in this journey. Staffs were very grateful especially Adnan who welcomed me with lots of warmness when I checked in early in the morning. Really he took care of the room so that I can rest as early as possible after the long night bus trip. Alen of the night shift, who seemed to be an urgent student at the University was very helpful giving me tips to enjoy the night life of the town. And big Alen of day-time shift was a professional worker with all informations of the where-to-go: Shower pressure at the time when I used was a little bit weak. Maybe this is not the problem of the hotel, maybe a problem of the town. Breakfast was really good. The kitchen was so clean. I surely will come back to stay in this hotel if I have another chance. Actually Sarajevo is a very beautiful and clean city to stay for long time and relax. The commodity prices in Sarajevohe are 1/3 of Europe. It’s a compact city with old town historical monuments and the restaurants and bars are within five- ten minutes walk from the hotel. Thank you for all staffs. I love Sarajevo.

The staff was exceptional and went above and beyond, over...

Nothing. Way above expectation.

The staff was exceptional and went above and beyond, over and over. Superb breakfast, perfect location. Amazing value for money.

Great city.

not a big room but good enough.

Really knowledgeable and helpful receptionist, with great recommendations and advices. Nice to have an elevator for a boutique hotel. Personal touch at breakfast: omelette and, of course, Bosnian coffee.

Six Nights Seven Days

No complaints

The location was perfect for getting around on foot. The mattress was decent and afforded a good nights sleep. We were able to have heat when the weather turned chilly.. a big plus for us as we are from Hawaii. Prepared by Azara & Almirante the breakfasts were outstanding definitely 5 star! The coffee machine was always on 24/7 and cold juice was always offered, by our most gracious hosts Alen and Adan, after returning from sightseeing in warm weather Their hospitality made us feel very special. They anticipated our needs and were quick to assist in any problem solving if necessary. They are a definite asset to the hotel.

Good location and really helpful staff

Extremly friendly staff. Had a flat battery on one of our motorbikes when we should leave, but the manager helped us out. Good breakfast, perfect location and really nice rooms. Comfortable beds. Recommended!

I couldn't choose a better place for my stay in Sarajevo.

that I have to leave Sarajevo...after a few days!

I couldn't choose a better place for my stay in Sarajevo.Cosy hotel where you can feel as a special guest or family member.The staff was extremely kind and professional. I love a fresh made breakfast !Delicious ... Very handy location,in the heart of the city but still very quiet . Highly recommended .Thank you very much.

Perfect Stay in Sarajevo

I would rather not have a carpeted room.

Staff was excellent, free parking, breakfast had veggies along with everything else, free juice, coffee and tea all day, great location. Would definitely stay here again.

Old Town Hotel exceeded our expectations.

Breakfast was delicious and the facilities were well kept. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly always offering their advice and assistance. Everything from start to finish was an enjoyable experience :)

Front desk / concierge was completely brilliant.

No minuses on this one - the reviews are all good.

Front desk / concierge was completely brilliant. Parking was a breeze. Room was comfortable, and breakfast fine.

Highly recommend this hotel

Hotel has the ideal location - (central); Staff is very friendly and helpful with information and recommendations Good Breakfast Newly renovated hotel

Perfect location in heart of Old Town

Nothing- would highly recommend this hotel.

The location was great- right in the heart of the old town with all the shops bars and restaurants. Staff were friendly and helpful- they organised a tour/transfer for me to Mostar. Room was large, clean and very comfortable. Buffet style breakfast was really good with Bosnian and continental style food.

Great Staff at reception... Great Location... and Super comfortable bedding for a good night's sleep

Nothing.... Room could have been slightly bigger... But the comfort is fantastic...

Adnan who I beleive was the manager on duty at that time was fantastic... He spoke extremely well in English and was extremely helpful and gave me many local tips and hints and guidance... Will definitely visit again and highly recommend the place for a trip to Sarajevo...

The situation is just perfect!

Sound insulation could be a bit better.

The situation is just perfect! The staff was friendly and helpful. Good price for money in the heart of the Old Town.

Excellent in all respects, especially the care staff took to help

nothing to report here

The hotel and rooms were very clean, the staff were amazingly helpful, nothing too much trouble. There was a variety of food for breakfast and it was excellent quality. The location could not have been better

Fabulous central location near the old town markets and...

Fabulous central location near the old town markets and restaurants. the staff were very helpful and friendly and i would book again when im back in the area. I booked the shuttle service to the airport which was efficient and good also

Interesting, fun and pleasant.

Old Town Hotel has excellent location. It is placed in the heart of Baščaršija, everything is super accessible and stuff is really polite and welcoming. Big up for Adnan, who made our stay super easy and comfortable. If you are travelling to Sarajevo, Old Town Hotel is my recommendation. :)

Great location, great people, great food

Best staff ever, the receptionist made our stay very enjoyable, gave us great ideas where to eat and where to go. Great location to explore the city. Very clean room. Nice and fresh breakfast :)

The best place in Sarajevo

I complained after my previous trip that the room was smelling nicotine. They kept information about me and made sure to encounter my expectation this time. Well done

Highly recommended for a week's stay in Sarajevo!

Perhaps more variety with fresh fruit might have been nice but breakfast really was lovely.

The staff were SO helpful.... always smiling and ready with information as needed. The room was very comfortable and the location superb; right in the Old Town area so very close to many sites I had hoped to see!

Definitely recommended.

Really close to bascarsi (old town centre). Clean good value for money brilliant staff. Thanks to Adnan and Alin we had all of our questions answered and problems solved.

Superior tiny city hotel!

Well since this is tiny hotel in the heart of the city one should know that parking a car would be mission impossible. I was lucky there was a spot right in front.

It is Staff that makes all the difference. Sorry, he never mentioned his name but he was awesome. From the moment of my arrival to the moment I left. Without his unbeleivable dedication at work this would have been just an average small city hotel, that is why I can say this is a superior place!

Comfortable stay in the heart of Sarajevo!

Amazing location in the center of the city. The hotel is very comfortable, rooms are clean and well provided. The staff was very friendly and willing to help at every time.

Great location, great staff, but a bit noisy.

Because of its location, this hotel can be a bit loud. We had a room facing the Old Town and there was quite a bit of pedestrian nose late into the night, including people who clearly had a few drinks. We had a third floor room and it got very warm, even with the heat shut-off. Opening a window to vent the room at night was out of the question because of the noise level outside.

This is probably the best location of any hotel for tourists. Walk out the hotel front door and you are in the heart of old town Sarajevo. As a bonus (especially for history buffs), you are one block away from the Latin Bridge and the site of the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. The room was clean, modern, and well equipped. Breakfast in the morning was a good mix, with the added bonus of eggs made to order and Bosnian coffee available. Staff is very friendly and outgoing. They were helpful in giving directions, recommendations for food, and calling for a metered taxi.

The ideal hotel for small stays and price/quality relacion.

I could not find a living room to rest a little bit and talk

A very nice small hotel! Right in the center of the old city! It looks very clean and modern. Good breakfast. All the three emploiyes we met at the recepion were very polite, helpfull and efficient.

A wonderful place, nice people, tasty kitchen. Warmly recomended.

There was a mini frigidaire in the room, but not a knife, a spoon, something on/by which we could eat the dessert and the fruits we bought in the town and took to the room at the evening.

The staff in the hotel is extremly helpful and polite, kind. There is no request, that Mr Alen and Mr Adnan coul'd not solve immediatly, efficiently.

Wonderful stay in a marvellous city.

We didn’t have enough time!

Fabulous location. Newly renovated to include elevator and extreme soundproof windows. Our room looked out right on the mosque and we couldn’t hear the call for prayers unless we opened our window. Breakfast a great combo of buffet and custom items. The staff superb. Reserve your parking as it’s very congested in the area.

Perfect location and comfortable stay

One kind of annoying issue is that none of the outlets work unless your room key is in lighting slot, which means you can't charge anything while out of the room. Outside of that very minor issue, everything was great!

It was a brief stay, but everything was great. Room was a bit on the small end, but very clean and comfortable. Location is about as central as you can get, and free coffee/tea any time is a great perk.

Superb location and great accommodation

Noisy outside on Saturday night but excellent construction made our room nearly silent inside.

Heart of old town. Great staff. Easy parking. Nice breakfast.

wholeheartedly recommended from a frequent traveller

- nothing, I recommend this place to every visitor of Sarajevo

- absolutely helpful and naturally friendly, yet polite staff, with fluent English, provided us with free maps and helpful insider tips on sightseeing (how to view the city from a hidden sky bar!) - great location in the middle of the Old Town, our room looked at a nearby mosque, great experience! - parking space is next to the hotel, reserved on the street, was ready on arrival - the room was clean, everything in the bathroom freshly disinfected, the heating and insulation was proper, the mattress was comfortable - they provided gluten-free bread for my (celiac) wife free of charge for breakfast

Friendly hotel in the middle of history

Single room was quite small, but still OK for one person. I disliked that somebody left in minibar large pieces of broken glass.

Special appreciation and thanks to extremely friendly and helpful staff (Adnan (?)). This guy obviously loves his job and preforms for 150%. Helped with parking, luggage, provided tourist support and recommended food and restaurant. My opinion - this hotel is at the best possible location.

Friendly small hotel in central Ottoman part of town.
    • Standard Twin Room

When we arrived, there was someone in the busy street to help us park. Very friendly and helpful staff. Central location. Great fresh scrambled eggs at breakfast.

It's a spacious room, and the staff was really friendly...

It's a spacious room, and the staff was really friendly and helpful. It is in the middle of the Old Town, so very easy to walk to a lot of the sights, and has lots of eateries around. It's also only a short ride to the main train/bus station

Book here first !

Breakfast was nothing special but it did the job.

The staff at this hotel were super helpful and spoke good english. The hotel is just at the edge of the old town so very near all the bars and restaurants but far away enough not to be too noisy. The beds were comfortable would certainly recommend this hotel above all others in the area.

When can I come back
    • Standard Twin Room

I can't imagine a more perfect hotel for my stay in Sarajevo. The staff, breakfast, location, everything was perfect. Specially the location, you are basically in a heart of old town. The staff is super nice, ready to help at any time. You can get freshly made eggs for breakfast and real black coffee which we highly appreciated (coffee people). Room was nice and clean, offering everything we needed. You have everything you can possibly want in Sarajevo in a short walk away from the entrance of the hotel.

Wonderful. Looking forward to doing it again very soon!

Great location, breakfast, views. Couldn't have asked for a better spot for my stay in Sarajevo. The staff were particularly helpful, even making sure I didn't sleep through my alarm and packing me a breakfast to take away early on my final morning!

Simply perfect

The location is simply perfect, pretty close of the latin bridge, main mosque and clock tower. Also very clean and comfortable, we have been in the 3rd floor and you have an elevator that it seems new. The recepcionist very kind and charming, always willing to help you in whatever you need. It is worth it to try the bosnian coffee!!

Great location, fantastic staff and a welcoming hotel.

Lobby facilities a little basic, but I recognise that space is a premium

The location was great, the staff were fantastic and we were made to feel very welcome. The accommodation was clean, quiet but basic - although that wasn't a problem. The room had TV with cable, a small safe and a fridge. The bathroom was small, but functional- only complaint would be that water temperature varied from hot to cold, without much in between, but again this really isn't a deal breaker - it was comfortable.

Wonderful oasis, great location, very warm & friendly staff, great breakfast & good value for money.

So happy to have picked this property. It is modern, clean and the location is excellent, being in the old town. From our bedroom window we could savour the wonderful atmosphere of this spectacular place and the sound proof windows are great for when we needed to sleep. Fridge in room. The staff were very friendly and helpful and helped us to park our car and also helped with our bags, all of them were really good for giving information too. The breakfast is super, great buffet & they also serve eggs and delicious Bosnian coffee.

Great staff! Great Location!

A box of tissues in the bathroom would have been nice, and also a bottle opener for the pry-off caps of water bottles in the mini-bar (although the staff told us the bottle openers had a way of disappearing).

The staff at the Old Town Hotel was exceptional! They were both informative and interesting in their own right. The location at the edge of the old city could not have been better for restaurants and shopping for local souvenirs. The included breakfast included fruit and yoghurt and freshly scrambled eggs. Our room was a bit small, but it was quite comfortable, and since we weren't in it that much the size didn't really matter. If you're used to chain hotels and their routine amenities you might not like it, but if you prefer a unique and local experience the Old Town might be just the place.

Would stay again

Alan was very attentive and helpful in providing suggestions of what to do and where to eat around town. Location was convenient and walking distance to major interest points.

Great location,extremely friendly staff
    • Standard Single Room

Excellent location,extremely friendly staff, a touch difficult to find the place if you are travelling by car. Rooms a bit on the smaller size,recently redecorated,great breakfast.I will stay in it next time I come to Sarajevo. Highly recommended

A delightful finale to my holiday. Thank you to the exceptional staff.
    • Standard Single Room

Really, I would have to search to find something to change. I know there can always be improvement, but at the moment, I would hope that you don't change a thing.

I had the opportunity on this trip to have breakfasts in many hotels...maybe 10 or so...and the breakfast here was among the best in terms of quality, presentation, quality, choice. None had the super Bosnian coffee!!

Perfection

Nothing it was perfect for us

The hotel was just lovely and in the middle of everything. Allan made us feel very welcome with maps and advice. The breakfast was great and so nice to have a choice of eggs styles as well. We thought the hotel was pretty near perfect.

Wonderful hotel and very, very nice people making us feel at home!

There was nothing we didn't like.

The property is perfectly well located in the very centre of the old town. The two persons whom we daily met were extremely polite and vey, very kind. Very good taste in terms of decoration in every part of the hotel, everything was extremely clean and breakfast was really very good, each day presenting different local specialities. Congratulations, Old Town Hotel!

Very good value in a fine location.
    • Standard Single Room

There was nothing to dislike.

The manager/Receptionist was exceptionally helpful and spoke impeccable English. He was exceedingly informative about the area, his country and its history.

All round winner!

The rooms are a little small, but that's to be expected in the old town and didn't matter a bit.

Best location, right in the most interesting part of the city and surrounded by shops and restaurants. The staff were superb. They really went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed and were happy . Beds super comfy. Couldn't recommend more highly and will be back.

put this on the list!

The staff are amazing and really helped us in everyway possible. The location is on the edge of the market quarter, where there are many places to eat and shop for treasures. This is an incredibly interesting city to visit. Certainly worth the effort to get here?☆☆ ☆☆

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Great!

Watter pressure in shower was a little bit to low.

Recently renovated hotel in the heart of old part of Sarajevo. Very clean! Great Staff on a fronft desk. Nice comfy beds. Directly on Bascarsija, 1 minute from main walking street. Nice bars and restaurants around. Great breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Excellent location
    • Standard Single Room

sometimes you can hear the people talking, when they leave the bars since the hotel is in the middle of the bar district. But no music can be heard. the room was a bit small. No place to sit outside.

excellent location in the old town of Sarajevo, No music could be heard although in the bar district well heated, since it was chilly outside.

Great customer service

Despite booking confusion (only 2 out of 4 rooms were available) Alan quickly remedied it by booking The other half of the party at a hotel across the street for the same price. I even was able to come back over to the old town hotel to have breakfast with the rest of my party. Great wifi, excellent location in old town, easy street parking, and great hospitality! Also made to order eggs for breakfast!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Old Town Hotel does what it says on the tin

This hotel is right in the old town within a labyrinth of beautiful streets selling local crafts, gifts and jewellery. There are many good restaurants. It was amazing. Breakfast was simple but delicious. The hotel room beautifully decorated and clean.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Best hotel in Sarajevo

My bad planning of only staying two days.

A first class hotel with fantastic location, very nice personnel and new and fresh facilities. It's just for you to pack your things, book this hotel and head off for Sarajevo.