2. Belgium hotel reviews
  4. Berlare hotel reviews
Belgium Berlare Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Verblijfpark Noordzee Review Score: 8.7

“The chalet was very clean and modern! Had everything we needed in it. Location was excellent 5 min walk and you are by a boating lake and cycle routes! The staff are extremely helpful and went out of their way to help us. Such a lovely place to stay ghent is only 30 mins away the other major towns are only an hour away. ”

• B&B 't Vijfde Seizoen Review Score: 9.4

“Very comfy bed, great shower and lovely gardens.”

• Villa 121 Review Score: 9.7

“Absolutely amazing! We had very high expectations, they were all fulfilled by far! Unfortunately for me, I generally notice weak points and neglected maintenance quickly, as well as will spot dirt or light smell easily. Surprisingly, nothing attracted my attention negatively. The owner was very kind and obliging; thank you very much for the warm welcome, even though you made it possible on short notice! We spent a total 2.5 days in Villa 121 and enjoyed every minute of it, and it was more recreative than my previous two-week vacation abroad. I'd give a score of 12/10 here if possible!”

• Verblijfpark Noordzee Review Score: 8.7

“Cabin was clean & well equipped. Site was small & access on & off was uncomplicated. Convenient for visiting Ghent & Bruges also Waterloo - the historic 1815 battlefield that saw the final defeat of Napolean by Anglo-Dutch & Prussian armies.”

• Residentie Neptunus No reviews yet

“great stay, great everything !!! I recommend!”

The 5 Best Hotels in Berlare