Reviews of Albert Hotel 2 stars

5.9

5.5

5.6

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Not recommended, ugly experience..

The room and the bed was small. It was not the same double sized bed shown at booking.com. The room was like a coffin. The flush was broken. There was a curtain in the shower. (You can not take shower without touching it)  Yellow spots were all over the toilet. Noises coming from the pipes. The receptionist (might be the owner) was rude.  I politely asked him to change the room. He even didn't listen to me. I was also ready to pay more for an upgrade.  He told me that It is the worth of the money I paid. I asked for a refund showing  the pictures of the room at booking.com. He didn't accept.  He asked me to deal with it or talk to booking.com.  My schedule was tight, I had to accept the conditions.  Nights were worse than checking in. The street was full of people chatting and yelling each other. Not easy to ignore.If you closed the window, there was no air conditioner in the room. The toilet made weird noises all night long.

Very basic option to spend a night

There was no liquid soap in our room and we were told that "there should be soap" and if there isn't they only can provide us with the soap in the morning (why??). The appartment itself is large and quite cold, there is a strange room with dirty old stuff inside - they could at least close it. This is a turkish neighborhood, which doesn't seem too dangerous but neither does it feel absolutely safe.

The location is quite good, 15 minutes from the main historical sights, a gorgeous cathedral right nearby. The room is spacious, and there was a small terrace availible (though with no view on the city)

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Aweful hotel, would have gone elsewhere if I had a choice and hadn’t arrived there at midnight
    • Family Room

The room was dirty and run down. There was insects found in the bed that my son was to sleep in. The lock on the front door was flimsy and didn’t feel secure. It seemed more like emergency accommodations for the homeless rather than a hotel.. the bathroom was old and grimy.. so much so I wouldn’t entertain using the facilities. Very disappointed in all.

It was close to the city.

it wasn't good
    • Family Room

The toilets did not have any sort of carpets and the floor was very slippery when it got wet, therefore please put some carpets on the floor to stop people from falling, there was many wifi passwords which was given to us and also the hotel itself smelled like smoke(cigarettes). it was also very loud as yo can ear people swearing inside the hotel.

The bed was comfy.

Stay away from this hotel. Worst experience ever.
    • Family Room

Our rented cars were damaged right in front of the hotel. Two windows were broken. We parked there, following the recommendation of the frontdesk person. After informing them and asking for help, they coldly told us that the most they could do was lending us the phone...

Nothing! Worst experience I've ever had on a hotel booked on booking.com

The location was fine and staff were friendly. The rooms needed to clean and clean towels provided.
    • Family Room

Bed sheets could have been changed every day or every other day. There was a old broken fridge in the room which could have been removed. The Wifi was very slow The water was coming back up in the bathroom but I told them and the rectify the problem.

Do not stay here! It was a horrible experience.

Worst place i have ever stayed at. There were bed bugs crawling around in our beds. I woke up with bites on my face. All the linen had yellowish stains. Shower curtain had lipstick stains.

They offered us a fan as it was hot.

Highly NOT recommend this place.

The room is not clean and we found bed bugs at night. Although they change the room, we still suffer the tiny annoying bugs.

The staff “trying” to solve the bed bugs issue by compensating two days’ breakfast, but they break their promise in the check out day.

Great location (15 minutes walk from city centre, and very...

The rooms could have more options for cooling, as it gets very hot in the summer.

Great location (15 minutes walk from city centre, and very close to Brussels North station), and the staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a night shop nearby and plenty of affordable food options available in the neighbourhood.

Sleeping on the street would've been better

Everything! The room smelled of smoke and urine. And you know how mold smells? Well, here you'll get an entire room of it! The room was so moist that our clothes became wet. The mold was visible, and there were large stains climbing on the walls. There were gaps between the floor and the wall, and small animals crawled out of there. The smell of tobacco was so strong that it actually remained on our clothes. The on the sheets, there were stains. Like, legit yellow stains. On top of that, hairs everywhere! We were basically sleeping in someone else's DNA. And opening the window? That didn't work. Except for the smelly old bathtub outside, the moist only became worse. The room was so moist that the floor had actually started to bend! And a word about the bathroom; you couldn't close the door. There was no hatch nor lock. To close it, you'd have to block it with a bag. But why close it to make sure the steam doesn't the bathroom when the entire room is like a rainforest? And it was also moldy, of course. The staff? Horrific. For our destroyed clothes and complaints, we could get one morning of free breakfast. Not even a room transfer. I usually don't complain, but this was a nightmare that will ruin your trip.

The checkout was fast, so at least we got a way real quick.

this hotel is rubbish every way.
    • Quadruple Room

no hot water for shower. so after a long day we came to to hotel sweaty and dirty and couldn't have a shower. No kettle to make a cup of tea. TV only has 1 English speaking channel. this is a dump

Will never be back.

Very unfriendly and unhelpful staff. No info about disturbances at night which was attended by 2 police cars. The breakfast fo 7 Euro needs to be avoided. One day the dispenser of juice did not work without effort to substitute. 5 eggs available for 12 guests.

Room meticulously clean, though simple

1- Very small elevator

1- Very small elevator 2- poor light in the room, non of the lamps on the beds work!! 3-Tv was out of order! Could not even turn it on! 4-The handle of toilette door was broken! 5-The room was Beside the street and we could not sleep at night because of crowds sound and people shouts outside! I never recommend this hotel.

My stay was generally good.

My room, bed and toilet were not at all worth what I was expecting. Below standard.

I very much appreciated the services of those at the reception desk.

Cheap and easy.

It was perhaps a little more basic than I’m used to. No tea/coffee facilities in the room. The towels I’m sure were child size. No air con, smallest pillows in the world

Cheap and easy. Outskirts of Brussels but close to the tram system. Does what it says on the tin. Bed to sleep and somewhere to leave your stuff as you go round the city. If you’re more into seeing the sights than relaxing in a hotel, then it does the job.

my room had a weird sewer smell all the time.

my room had a weird sewer smell all the time. the bathroom door was a shutter kind of door and hard to properly close to contain the smell at night. I was in a single room and there was a freeky lady picture above my bed. see attached pic.

Do not expert 5*hotel.

Small coridors and the stairs are scary :) The bed was not comfortable

Do not expert 5*hotel. But you will get what you paid for. The staff there were nice. It is close to Train station (5-10min walking), bus stop (before the hotel) and to the centre it is around 10min as well. The room was small but clean .

Breakfast was good.

At first day we had awfull pillows, but when we told about it the next morning, they changed for better. The main facilities like shower and toilet were clean, but fan, lamps in the room were not clean. And floor seemed like not to be clean. Also, if you prefer quietness, better tell about it before or you'll have your windows to the street. And if you close the window to have some quietness, then it becomes nothing to breathe, cause there is no good ventilation.

Breakfast was good. Shower and toilet were clean.

Staff was really nice.

Staff was really nice. The water was draining out in the toilette, they did repair on our complain but it worked for a day then again the same. Also the couple of light points were not working. We liked the place but the facilities should be taken on priority.

Necessary conveniences for reasonable price

Water from the shower sometimes leaks on the floor even if the door is closed. Not enough artificial light for me personally. The rest is fine.

Necessary conveniences for reasonable price

barely adequate.

It should never be sold as a an airport hotel

My biggest disappointment was the fact that is was a 35 Euro taxi drive from the airport. The place was very modest, small, but clean. Just barely adequate.The one staff person was pleasant, if un-interested.

Terrible attitude of the staff.
    • Family Room

Terrible attitude of the staff. They did provide any help for car park. They did not inform me about no park zone for Friday market and my car got towed and had to pay a fine of 212 euros. The bed linings were dirty as hell and so was the room. All smelling of tobacco and odour. The curtains and fixtures were in worst state. I was travelling with my parents , wife and my daughter and all suffered for 3 days because of all this. The hotel staff refused to change bed linings and when asked for new they said it’s not needed. A totally suffocating and noisy place. Worst than a lodge and they still claim to be 2 star.No shower curtains no locks no ethics what so ever to serve the visitors.

Some rooms have toilets so close to the wall that it is...

Some rooms have toilets so close to the wall that it is impossible to sit. Cleanness is not on high level. Breakfast is not served if there are not at least 5-6 persons requesting it the day before.

A quiet and calm hotel & residence.

I really didn't have anything that I trully unliked or disliked deeply, the cleaning and the room as a whole were what was expected for the price of the room, when compared with other options nearby with the same amount of stars..

The thing I liked the most about my experience with Albert Hotel was the interaction with the desk staff, they were very helpful giving me the directions (public transportation) on to get to my work meeting, and also provided many suggestions on what to do on the spare free time I had, always explaining what transportation I had to take, closing hours for city attrations and so on. I was also pleased with the wi-fi connection the hotel had. The location was also good, since it was very close to the tram and bus to the city center and the metro was at a walking distance.

It was clean, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was...

The towels haven’t been changes. And we haven’t got a new towel instead of the one that was taken.

It was clean, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was pretty new. It is very close to Brussels North Station. You have pizza and markets outside.

The room was not clean, heater was not working, the worst...

The room was not clean, heater was not working, the worst problem was shower. Every time you take a shower the entire bathroom floor is filled with water and its really slippery in the shower and bathroom. Elevator doesnt work properly. I would not recommend this place if you are staying for more than a day.

was so bad stay in the hotel. .the worst hotel in my life

Behavior of the manager was so bad and size of room not as shown in your site..room size should be 25 square meter while the actual size less than 20 square meters and size of double bed was very small and size of the lift was very small and it is not suitable for even two persons..

Nothing and not recommended to any one

Good value-for-money option in Bruxelles

The card key for my room didn't work properly, and it had to be replaced twice. The buffet breakfast (not included in my deal) was ok, but they could add boiled or scrambled eggs.

This hotel matched my expectations based on price range and category. The receptionists were professional and attentive. Check-in and out didn't take longer than 5 minutes. The room was basic, but clean and ultimately perfect for a one-night stay. I would definitely stay here again.

Very horrible experience and definitely not value for money.
    • Quadruple Room

very dirty and not a very good reception

very dirty hotel. no parking and the staff were not good at. I will never go back and cant recommend the hotel for anyone

If you have another choice, do not go to this hotel...

Smell. Not clean. Very high price. Lift breaking quite often. Room extremely small. Toilet for dwarf people. Staff unfriendly. Area where I would never bring my wife...Pinofris I could continue for a while, but believe to have given the picture....

Difficult to imagine anything positive

Good

Location is great. Its very close to the Brussels Bus stop and the hotel is near the bus stop. Its walking distance the metro where you can get the metro to Brussels central. The hotel room was good and worth value for money.

It was awful

It smelled really bad. The hotel room was like in an attic. It was awful. Worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in. No one should never pay over 40 euros for that hotel

Good room if you are a tourist and only use it for sleep as it is very cheap and well-connected.

The room was quite old and the hallway and bathroom smell really bad, like tobacco. Also, someone in the next room was playing music all the time. The rooms are located between apartments that it seems that are rented for medium stays and the people there was weird. The furniture was old but, at least, it was comfortable and the room was big.

I liked that it was a really cheap room in a neighborhood close to the train station and also to the city center, we managed to go walking everywhere! The price was the best thing. Also, there are four nice restaurants in the same street.

It was alright but I wish it was a bit different.
    • Family Room

The parking became a major problem for us as a family of 5 as we found great difficulty finding an underground parking lot in a city area that we've never been before. So I believe that the parking information on each property is not very clear in terms whether it is a private parking area or a public one. We chose our property on the basis that it was very close to the hotel however it ended up being a parking lot 5 miles from the property and with children it was very stressful.

It was a good area with a very close shopping district.

Night mare!!

The hotel is dirty, smokey rooms , we had a child and the whole night breathing in the stench of after smoking.

Nothing I liked about the Albert hotel, it is the worst hotel I have slept in! Horrible !!!!!!!

Not worth the cheap rates!!

The lift is unbelievably small. The rooms are dark and the lights are more or less useless. The bedsheets were torn. The pillow covers exposed the worn out condition of the pillows. We had asked (specified as our biggest requirement) for a non - smoking room and we were given a room that did smell otherwise. To our surprise, we noticed plenty of cigarette butts left outside the window (on the balcony) clearly indicating that guests were allowed to smoke inside with windows open!! In the night the rooms were really cold and we noticed that the room service personnel had left the windows open and as the curtains were closed we didn't not realize it till late. The room heaters (oil) were extremely loud and annoying! Also, it was very easy to hear conversations from other room. Finally, the one day we asked for breakfast we were told they won't be preparing one as there were not enough guests! In contrast, the previous day we were asked to wait for the rooms to be ready as we were told the rooms were fully booked! Overall, a totally disappointing experience!!

The price is cheap but really all you get is a bed to sleep - everything else is just name sake (even the lights in the room)

At first, everything smells like ciggaretes, alarm start at...
    • Family Room

At first, everything smells like ciggaretes, alarm start at 3.45 at night and I called in reception to complain about that. The guy who was working answered and sad that he doesn't know the alarm code. So it stopped after 1 hour..it worst hotel ever! Its not 3 star hotel definitely. No secure..

It was a basic 2 star hotel - but location and friendliness of staff made up for this

- one of electricity points was a bit loose. Shower door leaked a little. Lift was cramped.

Very friendly staff - extremely helpful concerning travel and other aspects. Clean, quiet (we had room at back of hotel away from main road). Ten minutes walk from Gar Du Nord and a few minutes from tram stops so well located.

staff were nice thanks.

tiny dirt room. the pillow was like a lump of rags. the bathroom was the size of a cupboard. using the toilet was difficult due to the very narrow space. your shoulders touch both walls

staff were nice thanks.

excellent option!

The elevator small and looks dangerous.

the room so big, the staff so kind and flexible. the place has good connections with public transportation. I highly recommend the place.

Im writing to compain and warn you about the terrible health...

Im writing to compain and warn you about the terrible health and cleaning conditions of the hotel during my stay in Brussels for a business trip. I woke up suddenly in the middle of the first night with an intensive itching in all over my body. My left arm, belly and back had dozens of pimples! I searched my bed and disovered a bedbug! I went downstairs and informed the receptionist who couldnt change my room and needed to stay awakre the rest of the night, while the next I had to attend several important business meetings. The next day, I informed another reeceptionist who told me to bring on my own the luggage in the reception as she could change my room much later. I returned in the hotel late in the afternoon. Another receptionist told me that my luggage had been delivered to my new room but when I got in I realized that no luggage was inside. After all, I had to go downstairs to take back my luggage. During my stay in the hotel the manager was not present to have a talk, even though I had been asking for him all the days. So, unhealthy rooms, bad service and no manager, were the key points of the "hospitality" in this hotel. Please, be careful! When I got back to my country I needed to have a therapy to deal with the skin impact of the bedbugs. Find here some pictures of some of the pimples and one of the bedbugs I managed to find and kill!

Good to stay for a while

The hotel was not so clean, especially my room (3 person room) was smell like a smoking room. but fortunately the bathroom was so clean and comfortable.

The receptionist was so friendly and give the information for the tourist places

Great budget hotel

though breakfast comes at an optional extra cost, it is not always available. Rooms need more electricity outlets

Fast internet, clean room, comfy bed, friendly staff

So dirty room and bathroom!! I wont come back. Photos are not true

So dirty, moild in the courtains and all over the bathroom. Floor dirty. Everything so dirty... I wont come back never again.

I just liked the beds and the spacious bed. Thats it.

The location is close to Gare du Noord and just a straight...

The staff (two male staffs) werent friendly at all, helpless and explaining about a thing (like their unfunctioned dining room) without further information. However they were still polite but they just like not in mood to assist you

The location is close to Gare du Noord and just a straight road towards the Old City (Royal Palace, Manneken Piss, Grand Place)

No parking place, whereas it was written on Booking.com. Personal service very bad and not friendly at all. Very dirty room, minimal comfort. Never again !

Horrible !

The staff of the hotel was very unfriendly, the room was dirty and old, the bathroom was ugly, old, smells of cigarettes and dampness in the whole room.. It was horrible. The worst room and the worst hotel I've ever stayed in!

You get what you paid for - my sister said they should pay us to stay there who knows .....
    • Quadruple Room

The room was cold and my sister and niece got bitten in her sleep (bed bugs) but I did not get bitten. there was no cold water when we wanted a shower in the morning - The railings on the stair case was unsafe and needs urgent attention

The receptionist was very friendly and helpful

I do not recommend this place.
    • Quadruple Room

The bathroom was terrible everything was broken and old. I did not want to shower there. It was cold in the room and freezing in the bathroom

Beds were comfortable

Reasonable

Old facilities, small bathroom, shower with a problem, there was no chance of bathing with the shower stuck to the wall, we had to always leave the window open even with a cold of 7 degrees because the maid to arrar the room, smoked in its interior, which left him with a very bad smell.

Never more!

Stinky, extremely small and dark room. No elevator on the fifth floor. I had to leave the window open all night long as it was so stinky - the bathroom, the bed, everything. It should be banned. Oh, and they had a higher price than booked.

Nothing at all.

If you don't mind bringing home bedbugs and want to save money, then go there.

Everything else made me wish I could sleep on the floor. There were some bugs on the bed that I am afraid were bedbugs, last renovation might have been decades ago, after cleaning they let the window open hence making the room smell like smoke. The wifi was ok, but after you register one device you cannot use it on other devices, even when the first one is switched off. In the morning already at 7 you start hearing pleople chatting/screaming.

I only liked the location: you can reach the city centre and the main train station on foot, and the bus from and to the Zaventem airport is just out of the hotel's entrance. The district is actually pretty safe and there are mid-range restaurants close by.

The hotel is very conveniently located at walking distance...

The room was not clean. Sheets in the bed were not clean. We asked for others sheets and changed by ourselves!

The hotel is very conveniently located at walking distance from train station Gare Nord. Convenient price (60 per night). the room could be nice if well ketp.

You more for what you pay for in Albert Hotel

The lift was a lot to be desired which I'm sure the staff know as they warned us from the beginning. The breakfast was €7 for continental which is a bit steep compared to going into city and getting a lot more for the same amount....oh and the check in 2.30pm is a bit late in the day for travellers.

Staff were all amazing! Great check in and check out experience treated like VIPs and check out at 11.30am which is great. Wi-fi perfect. Top floor room, bed was huge and so comfortable. Bathroom was huge as well. Room was cleaned everyday we stayed. The reviews I read before did not do this place justice.

Convenient location, helpful staff but hotel very tired now.

Needs a refit. Broken window catch in room, missing fittings, TV reception poor, toilet strangely high on wall! No breakfast unless preordered. Decent staff, clean but very tired.

Convenient location for city centre and European institutions. Clean. Good staff.

Unbelievable bad!

I really didn’t like how dirty was the shower and broken tub, dirty room, broken liner, dirty toilet. My wife have some sting of some type of fly inside the room. They where braking wall down in the middle of the hall and in front of our room door. We bearly could walk into the room. And going up n down the elevator it was a nightmare of how small it was. I should get all my money back. It feel like I was sleeping in the street. Not in an almost 200 euro hotel. And I have pictures as well of how bad this was.

Nothing. I never had a social bad experience in a hotel till I got to this one. I can’t believe this type of hotel exist for this price. This is a joke.

Clean.
    • Quadruple Room

Receptionists were not very friendly, except for one of them. Building quite old and we had a hole in the roof where some of the pipes were going through .. seems there was some maintenance on going. Mattresses a bit too soft.

Clean. Bathroom very good with shower pressure. Affordable price.

Extremely easy to reach by public transport from the airport

I have not had any negative experiences in this hotel.

This hotel is the easiest one to reach from Brussels International airport. You just take 272 bus at the basement and it stops literary in front of the hotel, 5 meter from its door. And for your travel back you just cross the street, again just several meters from the hotel. I use this hotel periodically when visiting Brussels so I have witnessed the improvement - the renovation, and the readiness of the staff to provide the visitors with all services and information needed at any time of the day and the night. There is a lot of public transport nearby as well as small shops, restaurants and cafes. And the rooms are spacious.

Old building
    • Quadruple Room

The building is very old, the room is dark, really needs a reconstruction. Seems to be unfinished.

The receptionist was attentive and friendly. The beds were comfortable.

Horrible

The reception from the staff who I met when I got into the hotel. He was nasty and was even shouting on top of his voice in a conversation that should be done with decorum. He clearly said I don’t have to come back to the hotel and I will never go there again

The neat environment

Dirty Unclean. Should be closed!

If you care about your health don´t make any reservation in this place! I found a lot of bed bugs in the bed an in the whole room (attached photo), they don´t know what is cleaning i found even spiderwebs. I don´t know why is call hotel? besides you can´t rest in this place because you listen what people is talking in other rooms. I arrived by 23:00 because of the flight connections...but it was 3 in the morning and i couldn´t sleep because of the bugs until they change my room to another one....the condition of the mattress were unnaceptable!

The staff are friendly. The only good thing.

Good value for money

The walk from the station takes you through some dodgy streets, and it would feel a bit unsafe at night. It is uphill on cobblestones so might be difficult if you have large wheeled suitcases or difficulty walking. Room was a bit run-down (dark and needed a coat of paint) but very clean. Thin walls mean you can hear your neighbours, and if people arrive late you will hear their doors slam. There is a small elevator but if it didn’t work, the narrow and steep staircase would not be manageable for mobility-impaired persons.

Good value for money, friendly and helpful staff. Room and bathroom were very clean, bed comfy. Lovely pub (L’An Vert) next door with friendly locals.

Value for money, spacious room, flawless all the plumbing...

Odor of tobacco in non-smoking room and corridor (actually minor).

Value for money, spacious room, flawless all the plumbing system (rare feature ;)). 10 minutes from North station, there is bus or train from/to airport. Lift available. 24h reception and place to store bags.

Busy week in Brussels, hotels were full, prices were up. I did not get what I paid for.

The room was very small, small single bed, last floor with a roof window. The main issue was the smell in the bathroom, horrible. The second day, after I complained, the bathroom was smelling chlorine and they had added a perfume dispenser. The third (and last) night the smell was back…

This hotel is next door to a wonderful restaurant and wonderful bar, l'âne vert and l'âne fou. Good food, good beers.

hellish

nothing already phoned you on Tuesday and sent pictures we did not stay in hotel they put us in the residents part which we did not ask for building work on floor below corridors very narrow carpets and halls filthy room bare sheets smelt of BO have not heard back from you since sending photos

Very, very poor hotel.

Terrible hotel, in need of some serious refurbishment. Bed uncomfortable, room too small, pillows lumpy, noisy room, thin walls, no safe, feeling of insecurity, dangerous lift, dangerous stairways, etc. etc. In fact it should be knocked down and rebuilt.

Close to Gare de Nord.

In the room he smelled the diesel all the time. The light in the room was very poor

Close to Gare de Nord. Bus station in front of the hotel, restaurant next to the hotel, friendly staff.

It was adequate. The bed was comfy.

You need to be about 11 stone to enjoy this establishment. Any bigger and you will have difficulty using the bathroom and especially the shower. As for the lift only room for one and their luggage.

roof over my head

The staff was very kind.

Our rooms bathroom had a handle which dangled on one screw. And there was not even an option to close the door. Towel was ripped on arrival, but we got another one without problems.

The staff was very kind. The bed was great as was the window next to the bed. No complaints, we had fun in the city and we walked everywhere from the Hotel. It takes 30 minutes to get into the Brussels core of the city. If you get there via Noordstation be prepared to climb up a hill.

not really confortable with little boy.

no good for family. not really clean and not towels

not really confortable with little boy. no breakfast. not enaght towels. Poor hotel for the money a payed.

Not Recomendable hotel. Don't trust the pictures you see in the page.
    • Family Room

is the worst hotel I've ever been. The first impression of the room as we came in, it was smelling like insecticide, the we approach to the bathroom and we discover the roof was full of mold, the cables for electricity were not cover and exposed to water or anything else. The staff was not really helpful as well in telling you regarding the places you can visit in Brussels or to provide more information regarding the parking in the city. They should have a great photographer since the room didn't looked like in the pictures at all.

nothing.

Room was good but staff was ok
    • Family Room

Parking because it should free in front of hotel which was not. On the internet it should be clear about city tax when we went there then we new we have add up more money.

The wifi was poor, the elevator is too small.

The wifi was poor, the elevator is too small. The door to our bathroom was terrible, it was faulty and would often need to give a hard push, you could think you were locked inside if you didn't know what to do about the door.

great location, room size, and staff, but loud and under construction.
    • Quadruple Room

It was under construction at the time so it was loud, hotel was separate from the reception area and very noisy. parking was hard to find.

The location was only a 20 minute walk to downtown and close to the bus lines. Beautiful scenery and great staff.

It was just a budget hotel but, it was full.

The lift only took one person at a time. The stairs up to the 5th floor were very narrow, dark and winding. The only facility was a hair dryer. There was no plug in the wash basin and no tea making facility.

It was just a budget hotel. Not far from Nord Brussels station. You had access in or out all night The sheets were clean and the room was tidied every day

Browse Albert Hotel traveller photo gallery