Reviews of Radisson BLU Astrid Hotel, Antwerp 4 stars

Koningin Astrid Plein 7, Antwerp District, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium

#19 of 65 hotels in Antwerp

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The food in the restaurant on the second evening was dreadful. the chicken wasn't cooked and I told the waitress and she said they always eat under cooked, pink, chicken in Belgium! Next time as for well done!! There were flies on my food too. the first evening there was a temporary restaurant so I went there on the second evening to find it closed and floor was open. How was I supposed to know?

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There is nothing about the hotel i dont like.very friendly staff and clean environment.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I didn’t like the doors closed after midnight very early , because when we come back from bars in the city after midnight we need to ring , as well there is strict regulations regarding internet sites that we could visit and our friends visit to us 😩😩😩😩but after all the stuff are very cooperative and good people 😩

I like the view of the room opposite to Antwerpen central station and the zoo, I love room 530 👍🏼😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😇

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Due to construction works all around it was extremely different to reach the hotel by car.

The hotel is centrally located (just in front of the main station) and the old centre is reachable by foot in 15-20 minutes. There are a lot of shops and restaurants around. The room was clean and quite.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Lobby was closed for construction but this wasn't clear when booking the property. Neighbourhood around station is not too comfortable.

Great beds. Beautiful view on the station from both the swimming pool and the breakfast room. Delicious breakfast.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel under partial renovation. No bar, only 1 restaurant open. Rooms smell of freshly painted walls. Noisy rooms, room neighbour could be heart clearly.

Good location.

• Business Double or Twin Room

there was a renovation in the hotel during our stay, but when we made a reservation it was not written about that on the booking.com . so it was a surprice

the room was comfortable and clean

• Standard Double or Twin Room

For a Radisson Blu the hotel was not up to a normal standard. It was being refurbished. The bar was uninviting and not a place to hang out. The room did not even have a desk to work at. I personally would not recommend this hotel. It is very un-inviting... The hotel lacked character and no charm. Breakfast was basic......

• Standard Double or Twin Room

too bad we found blood stain and some hair in bed in the first room we had the apologies from the staff and got another room but still it was a disappointment. not sure if we'll return to the hotel again. check-in/check-out could take some time

Great location (just a few mins walk from Antwerp Central Train Station). Very comfortable bed and pillows. Clean bathroom with good amenities and soft towels.

• Superior Double Room with City View

Everything else. Starting with construction and constant change of routes, ending with very dirty widows in my room that ruined the most amazing view. The charging system was very complicated, all of my colleagues were charged twice if the amount (needless to say it was very expensive hotel) and only a call to our banks saved us to be completely screwed in our further business trip in Latin America

The only thing I liked about the hotel is smoked salmon for breakfast

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was recently renovated and very spacious with a wonderful view from the window. The bed is extremely comfortable! And the location is perfect - very close to public transport, shopping and sightseeing.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel underwent massive reconstructions while we were there. Woken up by drilling/construction works in the room next to us at 08:00 in the morning, even though we specifically booked this hotel because of its lenient check-out policy, as we had a late-night dinner the day before. Entrance is a bit 'polluted' by people hanging around, drinking, smoking, especially during the night. No doorman for a bit of extra safety. Bathroom dated and had to hold the shower head our selves, as there was no attachment point on the wall. All in all the hotel was potentially quite nice, but from a Radisson Blu you expect (way) more than what we got.

Beds were perfect, room interior looked good. Location of the hotel is good too. Easily reachable by public transport. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved the spa and swimming pool after a day of strolling around Antwerp.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

A sure minus point in my stay was the drilling noise due to building operations, starting at 8 AM. I first thought it was next to my room, but during breakfast the noise was the same, despite 6 floors apart. In hindsight, it is clear that the noise came from outside due to roadworks next to the hotel. I can imagine this is a hair pulling experience for hotel management and staff, and I’m convinced it is out of their control. Anyway, on Saturday and Sunday morning It won’t be an issue for those booking this hotel for a weekend out. Speaking about noise, I have to add another issue. The connecting door between my room and the one next to me, was not sound proof. I heard noises from their TV set, and some talking (but not understandable). I did not bother me too much, as I had business outside, but it can be a heads up if you want a very private (or even intimate) stay.

I stayed in the Radisson Blu Astrid hotel in Antwerp (Belgium) for only one night. It is located very next to Antwerp Central Station, which was a big plus for me as Antwerp was just a stopover on my way to the UK. Breakfast in Radisson always amazes me, not by the quality of it (just average) but the ridiculous prices they charge. I have to admit that they improved lately, as they charged 26.50 euro in the past, which amount is down to 23 euro nowadays. Still much higher than the offered food deserves, but it is an improvement in the right direction.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There were two of us sharing a twin room but only one of each (complimentary) tea bag and snack bar provided. If two people are registered, there should be two I would have thought. More a comment than a criticism and I did mention this to the young lady who checked us out.

Friendly staff, very clean and comfortable. The hotel is so close to Antwerp Railway Station making it a very convenient location for travellers

• Standard Double or Twin Room

When booking it was not mentioned that during my stay there would be renovations at bar and restaurant which would have influenced my decision on booking. Rooms are not cleaned properly, Airco makes a lot of noise but doesn't really work. Safety: during above mentioned works elevators were out of service and people could get easy to 1st floor but no signs to get to lobby because of construction. In case of emergency this could have had serious consequences

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It was our second stay, and the experience was great (like last time). However, the hotel was renovating the lobby - which meant long queues in at the reception desk and no lobby to enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee.

The rooms are good (especially good beds), and the location is awesome for exploring Antwerp. As usual (we've stayed here before) the staff was extremely professional, helpful, and pleasant.

• Apartment

This was an excellent stay. We were just one night in the city, but thanks to this Hotel, it was special and the friendly staff made us feel very welcome. We stayed in the Apartment room for 3 people, it was way bigger and more comfortable than expected. Everything was clean, there was even a small well-equipped kitchen and a Nespresso machine available. The hotel is in front of the Central Station, which is a crowded neighborhood, but right in front of it there are several subway and tram lines, so getting to the old town and to Sportpaleis (in which we attended a concert) takes less than 10 minutes. And by far the best thing was the Breakfast: there was everything we could imagine and it was all fresh and delicious. The scrambled eggs were specially great. I was amazed by the attention to detail and the care with which the staff handled the food. Thank you all for the great stay!

Towels smelled funny

The hotel itself is under renovation and the lobby didn't really impress much. But when we went to the room, we were happy to see that the room was modern and renovated. We had a nice view of the city too!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

1. you can hear your neighbors clearly. 2. not really friendly stuff. 80% of their help is just to say sorry (to the noisy neighbors),that's all. no sincere, no remedy. actually they should do more. 3. always long line waiting to check in and check out. 4. i paid 99 euro/night for 3 nights without breakfast and didn't sleep well. during the same days, my colleagues paid 75 euro/night including breakfast for a also four star hotel, which is 50m away. 5. expensive breakfast, 21/person/breakfast.

they have a nice indoor swimming pool and a good gym. the decoration in the room is good.

• Superior Double Room with City View

I have two issue with this Hotel First. They never return my security deposit 50 Euro. Second. They promised they will send me the Invoice in my company by email because their printer are not working. But they never.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the facilities are quite old~

the hotel located in front of central station of Antwerp~ there is metro entrance just next to the door! very convenient to use. very friendly and helpful staff, reasonable price. comfortable bed!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Not the hotel but due to current major road works it’s a nightmare getting out of the city from the hotel. Forget GPS, just follow your sense of direction to the outskirts and then use GPS.

The on site parking is a massive plus

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I had a spaceous not very welcoming room for a disabled person. No place to put anything , e.g. my toiletry, in the bathroom. Only one uncomfortable chair in a dark corner without illumination.

Near the station. Nice pool and fitness. Excellent breakfast with splendid view.

• Business Double or Twin Room

very nice hotel, excellent breakfast, the pool inside. For accommodation with the family I'm not recommend the business room due to the small size. if you want to have best view from the window please ask about at the reception area (on the central railway station, it is really great)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

barely wifi in the room, mini-reception with too less staff, no safe feeling as during daytime everyone can enter the guest floors, i.e. no card required in elevators, (acc. to Antwerp inhabitants this area is not to be recommended at night)

great view

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel looked much worse than average Radisson Blue hotel. For instance, Radisson Blue in Sochi, Russia was much-much better (SPA, view, new interior - just google it). Ground floor area here looked like being under construction, and reception area was quite small. "Spa area" doesn't worth money spent. Turkish sauna (hamam) didn't work and in other finnish sauna it was also quite cold. Water in whirlpool was too hot one day. Like +40. Not so comfortable. And the pool is too small. I liked the gym while it's not the best one for such an expensive hotel. I expected Radisson-level breakfast but the beakfast in other, much cheaper hotel was much better. And breakfast area is too small. People had wait to take a coffee (1 coffee machine was broken) and to find a place to sit (something like 30 tables and 1 coffee machine for the huge hotel?).

Location is good.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We missed bathrobes in the room. The hotel was under construction - messy entrance. Some facilities needed fixing (e.g. elevator buttons & gym machines). Coffee not tasty. Swimming pool very busy.

The room service was quick. Friendly staff. Saunas & pool. Late check out was possible without extra charge.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

• fan was noisy, • difficult to regulate heat (I was hot during the evening), • bathroom metallic covers kept falling off • cleaning staff tried to enter in afternoon when I was still in room. None of these were major, but for the price I paid for the room, I expected it would be better.

convenience to the train station

The pool was an constant issue (and was one of the main reasons we choose this property). Meal service in the restaurant was also less than I would expect from a Radisson.

The location is excellent, you can walk across the street to the zoo or just down the way for some shopping.

• Superior Double Room with City View

Avoid at any cost. Hotel and buildings adjacent are under construction. Should have been mentioned prior to booking. A lot of noise. Bad experience. Rooms ok though.

Good bed, room is ok.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel was being renovated so the hotel lobby was a bit of a mess. There is no place to drop off and collect residents or visitors.

The position of the hotel was great and the service was very good

• Business Double or Twin Room

Slow check-out - too many people were checking out and just a few receptionists were available.

Very nice business level room. Good location. Comfortable beds. Spacy room. Free Nespresso capsules. Free renovated swimming pool, sauna and hammam. Delicious and rich breakfast.

• Business Double or Twin Room

There was renovation going on in the lobby area that was not mentioned on the website so we were not aware before booking.

Breakfast was good, the room we booked was spacious and although they set it up with an extra bed we did not need this was immediately removed. The room had a nice seating area and we could control the temperature well. The beds were comfortable, the shower really nice and everything very clean. The location is very central and also next to a metro stop and the train station.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room we had, had an adjoining door to the next room and you could year every single noise the people in the next room made. We were lucky enough to have neughbours who were extremely loud from 5am on wards. Bathroom was also unclean.

Room was fairly large, bed was really comfortable.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It was in a construction zone so things were a bit chaotic but once you were inside it was lovely. The location was excellent for walking around abd exploring. The staff were friendly and efficient.

Shame the spa/jacuzzi & steam room weren't in operation during our stay...

Good location...Helpful, friendly staff - very accommodating to our request of a late check-out...Very comfy beds & pillows! And a great breakfast!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The Raddison has an excellent location and the staff is very helpful. The rooms are spacious. But the hotel is going through serious repairs. There is a very serious problem with the sewerage system. The lobby stinks - literally. The smell permeats throughout the hotel. The pool is unaccessable because of that problem. It is simply out of order. This sewerage problem has been going on for quite a long time and from what we understood from the staff it is going to continue to be a problem for the near future. The entrance to the hotel is going through repairs also. The work and noise is strong. One day we returned to the hotel to rest in the afternoon but it was impossible due to the cacaphony of building workers. All in all the staff is really trying to do its best but the condition of the hotel does not justify the price and standard that is posted on the WEB.

• Apartment

Large appartment, 1.5 bathrooms, sufficient kitchenette installations, right next to the Antwerp zoo. Comfortable beds. Appartment was great for our 4 people family.

• Superior Double Room with City View

The insistence on a credit card even though cash was offered for payment of the first few days while we waited for the full amount to cover the duration of the stay. The awaited money arrived the next day yet I was almost made to find another hotel.

Good location and staff generally friendly and helpful.

• Superior Double Room with City View

Breakfast was good, the meeting places were good, the hotel staff showed a good hospitality to us. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The location was good too, it was near the train station to Brussels. a lot of restuarant, including nice Chinese restaurant nearby , Great food. thank you.

The room could be cleaner (used coffee machine pods were not removed, there was dust on the floor, we did not get any slippers). Some of the the furniture, the windows and the bathroom are a bit old even though other parts of the room are newly renovated. Also, there was a bad smell in the reception area, probably because of the ongoing renovation work from the building next door.

The bed, pillows and duvet were very comfortable. The restaurant looks good and the breakfast had a lot of options. The people at the reception were also very helpful, there was a mixup with our reservation but they sorted it out quickly.

• Business Double or Twin Room

The reservation was received twice. We had to pay twice for the first night and were explained this was a problem with booking.com and not with them. We cancelled the second reservation immediately on site via booking.com but were fully charged for the first night twice. To prevent this in the future: no Radisson and no booking.com anymore!

Location is excellent Nice swimming pool and fitness area Great breakfast

The gym is nothing special, just few machines and dumbbells up to 14kg

Nice location, just across the central station. Clean places and nice bar in the hotel. The breakfast was delicious

• Business Double or Twin Room

The wellness was closed due to some issues with the water cleaning machine. Also there were not enough towels, no water in the gym. Swimming pool is rather small with just 3 chaise-longues. Waiting time for the lifts was 5-10 mins . There is a big renovation on the ground floor

The location is very good, right next to the Centeal station

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Maybe need some more English tv channels and the price of room service food is a little bit expensive for what it is.

Comfy, spacious and modern rooms. Very big and comfy beds.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Problem with drain smell in reception Car park full and had to use another one (only 300m but had bags) Long time to check in Long time to check out Tepid water in spa showers Email from hotel 3 days before I turn up saying that bikes are not allowed in the room having booked 4 months previous. (Agreed it was ok in bike bags). Other guest were told on booking that it was ok to have bikes in room.

The room was very good and comfortable and modern (although if the walls were a bit thin) The staff were very helpful even though under pressure (not enough staff) The early morning complimentary breakfast was a bonus at 6:30 (coffee and biscuit)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel was undergoing renovation when we were there, which was noisy.

Location on station square was very convenient and there's a great view over the square from the breakfast room.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

If you like to start your day waking up by the sound and vibrations of a hydraulic drill then this is definitely your place! Jokes aside, stay away! They are refurbishing the place (thanks for not letting me know!) but they are still charging full rates. The swimming pool is out of order because of sanitary reasons, only prepayments because of a non-functioning computer system. Finally, after checking out, I had to wait more than 40 min for a taxi before giving up. (There was a taxi stop 5 min away but was not informed). Cannot recommend this place to anyone for the time being!

Nice and friendly staff, excellent location.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No ramp to roll suitcase in hotel , only stairs which is not handy if you need to carry a 30 kg suitcase up the stairs. Need more instructions with sauna. Steam room did not work for 2 weeks... and probably longer. Not all staff could speak Dutch.

Room was modern. Helpfulness of staff. Clean room. Check out time was good. Clean pool and whirlpool. Lovely sauna.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It was great! At the check-in we were upgraded to the apartment level - I would like to thank the hotel for such a lovely and unexpected b-day gift (it was my b-day that day)! It was a real pleasure to stay at this hotel!

• Superior Double Room with City View

Airconditioning / ventilation in the room was just a bit too noisy for our liking, but this could have been a specific issue with our room and may not be representative of other rooms. The voices of other guests walking in the corridors and talking moderately loud could be heard in the room.

Clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Good breakfast. Very conveniently located in the city centre near Central station, shopping streets and the diamond area.

• Business Double or Twin Room

It s bad that this huge hotel doesn’t t have a parking space. The additional bed wasn’t living up to the standard and for the price. We missing a fridge in the room and the elevator took to long to transport people. Finally we had to queue about 30 minutes to check up. But a big surprise was the breakfast !!!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Really nice staff, who even bumped us up to a business suite (i imagine because it was over the weekend). Perfect location by the station. Delicious buffet breakfast.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Book your breakfast during check-in, not before, and save 6 euro per person per day (16 euro instead of 22). Expensive parking for customers. Beds too soft if you sleep on your stomach.

Very nice and cosy rooms. Swimming pool and related facilities were good. Nice, varied breakfast.

• Superior Double Room with City View

Hotel goes through the reconstruction process, which creates a discomfort - there is a temporary reception, temporary bar and restaurant facilities. Welness is closed, which is the greatest minus as we choosed the hotel due to availability of sauna. This information was not comunucated through booking process at all. Hotel location is horible, surrounded by red light district - evenings you do not feel safe on the walk around the hotel. All in all I do not recommend this hotel as this does not provide the standard usual Radisson Blu provides, also for the rate of 220EUR per night I would expect far more.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Website indicated that the pool area would be renovated by mid-february but when we visited in March the jacuzzi was still under renovation. Too bad, as this was the reason we chose the hotel.

Friendly staff, great beds, big rooms, superb location.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There was a problem with the hot water during my stay which considering the temperatures outside were sub zero Celsius was rather annoying.

There was a good choice of fruits and excelled muesli. The scrambled egg and bacon were cooked perfectly. The coffee was excellent although the machine providing it was rather slow. The fresh orange juice was excellent and grapefruit juice refreshing. I didn't try the pastries but the cold cuts and cheese were a good selection and tasty.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I have stayed in many Radisson Blu Hotels across Europe and I chose it again for this family trip, thinking that it is a garuntee for quality. It turned out to be my worst experience ever with Radisson Blu! Room cleaning service was bad. Some of the staff were very unfriendly, especially when we were assigned seats at the restaurant during breakfast. While we wanted a table by the window and there were plenty of them, the staff came over to us and said in a very unfriendly tone that: "You should not sit here. These table are for 4 people. You should wait for me to assign you a table by the door. " But we just asked her while we walked in and she said nothing by the door. Plus we are a family of 4 with one toddler...

The only good thing about this stay is that the staff who helped bring a baby bed to our room was nice...the only nice staff in this hotel.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We were quite disappointed by the facilities as we had booked the hotel especially for the SPA but we were informed 4 days before that the SPA would be in renovation. We did get a compensation but it would have been nice to be informed earlier.

I liked that the staff was really helpful and the location was really good (in front of the central station and 15 min walking from center), breakfast was also very nice.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel was under renovation, and when we used the elevator the doors would open at floors that were an absolute wreck which felt unsafe. Apart from that I would not know what to improve.

At arrival we were offered an upgrade free of charge, which was really appreciated. The room was clean, tidy and spacious. The location is superb, and the staff was very helpful. Sadly, the swimming pool was still under renovation, but the other facilities such as the gym were superb. When it comes to Antwerp I would not mind booking this hotel again.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The pool was still closed, but when we booked they said it was going to be open by the time of our stay. The shower was really bad: the head could not be fixed.

They accepted our request for late checkout.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Limited facilities while refurbishment takes place. Since thats what I based my choice of hotel on, it wasn’t as advertised in my view. We were woken at 7am by the construction work which continued throughout the day.

Room was pleasant and comfortable and location was pretty good.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

One negative: the shower had terrible water pressure.

This hotel is perfect! The location can’t be beat, the staff are all extremely helpful, and the rooms are huge! The standard room at this hotel has a seating area that makes the room about twice the size of a normal European hotel room. The view is excellent and everything is super clean!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The only negative was the house keeping, in that on two days we had to ask for clean towels and the rooms were made up late in the afternoon . A little frustrating when coming back mid afternoon after an early start to find the room was still unmade.

The hotel is an excellent position opposite the railway station. The staff were very helpful, from the receptionist to the bar staff.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything was fine - it's a 15 min walk to the old part of town but generally a good location near the train station .

The bed and feather pillows were divine -so comfortable 😀

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Faultless, no complaints, bring room serbvice into to your room at 2am. Winner.

Beds v comfy, rooms are finished well, epic views overkooking the Square and Train Station. Staff were extremely knowledgable and pleasant on check in and also check out. The only place to stay in Antwerp!! I'll be back!!!!!

• Superior Double Room with City View

My ony complaints were that the mattress was too soft for my taste and the shower was difficult to use and the the power of the water was weak.

The hotel was well locatedfor access to the main shopping streets and the centre of town. It is also close to the central station and the metro system. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was clean and well equipped. There was also a good selection provided for the breakfast.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Costs of extras in the room. During the night boiler or some sort of machinery kept going on and off, our heating was switch off so it wasn't that. Not always completely cleaned each day

Robin the concierge was extremely helpful. The room was very comfortable. The receptionists were also helpful. The hotel was very well situated being opposite the railway station and the bus terminal for the airport.

• Business Double or Twin Room

After having walked around the city, we would have chosen another location to stay. The shopping district is much much nicer for example so anywhere close to that, would be better.

We booked a business double room which was ok but noting great. The beds are comfortable and the bathroom very clean. The breakfast was offered in the bar on the ground floor due to some works that took place in the hotel at theme but it was quite good.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The unfortunate members of the human race who smoke tend to leave the used cigarettes stubs outside the hotel which spoils the front of the hotel and the surrounding area. This is not the fault of the hotel but perhaps the dirty smokers should at least place the stubs in the bin.

We have stayed at the Radission Blu Astrid Hotel, on many occasions. The hotel is very conveniently located and a short walk from central Antwerp. The staff are friendly and helpful and some of them remembered us which is nice. The décor of the hotel and the room is modern trendy style. The room is very spacious. quiet and very comfortable bed. Great to have complimentary bottles of water and able to make hot drinks is a big plus. The Square Bar has a varied drinks menu and snacks. Thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately the view from my room was not good. I asked several times during my visits to have room with nice view to train station, i never had a possibility to get it. Why?

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel obviously requires some refreshment (and there will be some refurbishment in the pool area already in February 2017). The hotel should communicate to their guests before the arrival on the directions of their parking (initially we had to park our car on the street nearby). Also, when exiting the garage please use the exit designed as "only for large vehicles" - the other one is extremely narrow and could scratch your car. The location of the hotel is just opposite the central station which implies a lot of Chinese massage salons nearby and other features of the district, but nothing specially annoying.

When you book this hotel you receive a fairly standard 4* hotel quality - that was exactly what we were looking for. A tastefully decorated and spacious room, comfortable bed, own parking garage, etc. For the price we paid we could have not requested more.

• Apartment

The pool was a little bit small given the size of the hotel and it was hard to swim in. If you had breakfast at 9.30 you had to queue beforehand so we managed to be down at 9 to avoid the crowds

We had a huge apartment suite on the 3rd floor which was just recently refurbished. The kids slept in the living room and we had our own private bedroom. The bed was huge and we had a walk in wardrobe and the bathroom was really big with a full bath and a separate shower. We had a nice kitchen which we didn't use but it had everything including Nespresso coffee. We got some really nice bathroom products with bath salts and a spray for our pillows. We used the pool and sauna twice which was nice after our long walks in the beautiful city of Antwerp. The breakfast was really fresh with lots to choose from, smoked salmon, cottage cheese, poached eggs and fresh juice and smoothies. We didn't scen have lunch afterwards as we were so full.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Not much to complain really.

The staffs are super and extremely helpful when it comes to check in and recommending the places to eat and meet friends. The room with fantastic view of the town and location is perfect outside main station. I had the marvellous and romantic stay with my partner, it is highly recommended for sure!!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We ordered 3 Pizzas through room service when we arrived, and that cost 45 Euros all in. We had breakfast which was charged at 25 Euros per head for a buffet service.

Central location, comfy rooms.

Browse Radisson BLU Astrid Hotel, Antwerp traveller photo gallery