Reviews of Gresham Belson Hotel Brussels 4 stars

Avenue des Anciens Combattants 1, Evere, 1140 Brussels, Belgium

#122 of 215 hotels in Brussels

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Staff, breakfast, we stayed 2 persons and the room was...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff, breakfast, we stayed 2 persons and the room was prepared for single use. Bathrobes were in the room when I checked-in and they were taken just the day before we checked-out. The explanation was that bathrobes were taken because are only for Executive Roooms. Breakfast starting at 6:30, but it isn’t ready at scheduled hours. So I wouldn’ t recommend this hotel.

No for a long stay. A bit far from Center. Good Customer Service
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

20 Euros for Breakfast? No way. A bit far from center no walking distance, Uber? (about 15-20 euros to get to the center)

Customer Service was really good, The shower was the best there, very nice one, i do also like the TV Samsung quite big. The Hotel also provide free coffee and have a vendor machine. Bus 66 bring you to center on 30 minutes. A supermarket over the corner and a bank near.

If you need to be in this area stay at this hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I'm not sure why load construction is an option before noon but it was the day I wanted to sleep in

The staff was so helpful. The room was beautiful. The location was in a walkable area with nice views of the city.

Amazing and Beautiful Place to Stay in Brussels
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything of my stay in Gresham Belson was amazing and new experiences from the many accommodations I have already stayed in around Brussels. Very comfortable, lovely staffs, great services and very handy to move around. I will recommend anyone who wants a very beautiful area, quiet and amazing place to stay around Brussels to consider Gresham Belson Hotel.

Comfortable, very clean !
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The price is cheap, but then they added a breakfast for 2 persons, without specifying the price of the breakfast. I was charged 20€/person for the breakfast only, that's a shame !

Comfortable, very clean !

Good Value for the money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No Genius perks were provided by the hotel. The breakfast buffet was quite limited.

Air conditioned comfortable rooms. Easily accessible from public transport.

Good staff and clean room but will not stay there again due to other problems.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No wash cloths in room. Air conditioner did not cool the room properly. Had to sleep with no sheet or anything on top in order to be cool enough. Hotel had to look for an electrical converter so that I could plug in my electrical devices. This hotel is really not prepared for American travelers.

Very comfortable bed. Nice bathroom facilities and plenty of room.

Everything was clean and functioned fine.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was relatively far away from the center of town with some lower class neighborhoods in between. Breakfast was a bit pricey so we didn’t do it

Everything was clean and functioned fine. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was very much a business hotel as opposed to a tourist hotel.

Decent place with decent rooms

Its a decent place. Do not meet requirements of 4 star hotel

Decent place, room was ok. Easy connectivity to center; however, didn't realize it will take us 30 mins to reach there.

Excellent! We loved it!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel, although it is a nice and quiet neighbourhood, it could have been a little bit better.

The young lady at the Reception (I guess her name was Costina) was very professional and, on top of that, her approach was so nice and familiar that we felt like we were really old friends and customers of the hotel.

Wouldn't go again neither would recommend to a friend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We did not like the service! As the hotel offers free SHUTTLE, we requested a shuttle a MONTH before our arrival and got an information the shuttle will come pick us up at the airport when we call reception - NOBODY BOTHERED to inform us about change. When I called the reception, they told us we need to take taxi - that was the most unpleasant ride as the driver was shouting at us it is not far from airport and he won't come to get his payment from the reception. On the way back we had a flight in the afternoon and the hotel only offers shuttle in the morning then in the evening - so we could not use it on the way back. If you are thinking to choose this hotel for a free shuttle like us - DON'T! Rather pick a hotel closer to the city centre. Both of the older male receptionists were not helpful or nice. The girl was nice and friendly though. It did not feel like 4 star hotel in many ways - on breakfast we had to ask for coffee every morning (to bring us the kettle), nobody noticed themselves, separately we had to ask for milk. Did not provide some services as listed - shuttle, body soap, conditioner.

There is a bus station in front of the hotel and the bus no. 66 goes to the city centre, which is convenient, it was about half an hour by bus. Buying the tickets was easy as there was a machine right on the bus stop. The room was clean and nice. The check-out was till 12 - noon.

Perfect !

none

Everything was perfect. W woluld like to thank the Hotel for the room (the apartment on the top floor- living room with bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and toilet). Although I think, I paid for a normal double room :) We visited Brussels and we chose this hotel because we lived on Evere for two years, so it was a very nice surprise. :) Thanks again !

Exciting Easter escapade exceeded every expectation.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing really. I thought it was amazing.

The food was amazing, beyond anything we could have expected. It was a bountiful buffet and a brilliant breakfast. The room was comfortable, perfect for two people. The staff were friendly.

From reception they called me 1.
    • Superior Family Room

From reception they called me 1.30 am night and asking me there’s some complain against my room, they said there’s some noise but me and family with two small kids slept at 9pm, they wake me and my kids, I believe before they call me they should confirm from where the noise come. The bedroom was very bad it was not comfortable, I will say you will not have a good sleep

Okay and can be improved.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Heating in the room was not working properly. Shower was almost broken. Management needs to pay attention to these imp feedback from customers. There were not much variation in breakfast, maybe I felt because being pure vegetarian I had very little options other than bread and fruits.

Free drop to airport is excellent.

The bed is fine but please the cushions change for the next...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room information improve indicate what is in the room my whole did notice there was tea my courtesy water only given one bottle and one second last day while I have bought my water

The bed is fine but please the cushions change for the next visitor not to smell the other person who was in the room before

Great location of the hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Great location of the hotel. My room was city facing and had a nice city view. The bed was very comfortable. Everything is super neat and clean. Wifi was fast enough. Staffs were professional. Check-in, check-out was very easy. I had a problem with air-conditioning in my room. They fixed the issue very fast.

The hotel is very clean on a good location and I recommend...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My only remark is that without having been remembered anywhere on my arrival I paid the whole amount for the stay plus 100 euro guarantee for something. They gave me the guarantee when leaving the hotel.

The hotel is very clean on a good location and I recommend it.

Nice but a little pricey!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms are really dated. Need some bigger pillows for the bed. The restaurant staff was rude.

The breakfast was amazing. The bed was really comfortable. They had underground parking.

A very nice hotel with a poor location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location is pretty bad if your main purpose is to be in the center of the city.

The bed was comfortable, the room came with tea,coffee, a bottle of water and a kattle. The staff was very welcoming, checking in and out was very quick and easy.

I will be staying next time in Brussels.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Scrambled eggs for breakfast could be from real eggs and not from a powder ;) I recommend fried for this.

Very efficient airport shuttle bus and organization of transport for the meeting. Very helpful staff.

The room was very small, and the bed, while comfortable, was...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was very small, and the bed, while comfortable, was a single bed, which means it was very small. The room was clean and quiet, which I appreciated, but the staff walked in without knocking or after only peremptory knocking. I found this unpleasant to say the least. Otherwise, I had no complaints.

Comfortable and very good for a business trip
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room is not so big, but for business trip is not a big issue. I did not got breakfast in Hotel, 20 euro for breakfast is a lor for my standard

Transport from Airport and to meeting location organised by the hotel, comfortable room, clean, courtesy of personnel

I managed to sleep, but I won't come back.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Broken bedside lamp. Old and damaged furniture. This hotel needs a renovation, not only in the rooms but also overall (hallways, lift, toilets, etc). The parking is very tight and you can only park in the most lower levels of it. If you are not a good driver, be advised.

The staff is helpful and kind. The entrance of the hotel looks nice. There is a lift.

Very good breakfast buffet, with everything you could wish...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The covered parking (shared with ING) was hard to find (at least in the night). Luckily there are some taxi spots in front of the entrance, and I could temporarily park there to ask the reception. Also it was unclear whether the covered parking was free or 17€/night (I ended up not paying, which was a very nice commercial gesture).

Very good breakfast buffet, with everything you could wish for. Vast room. Quite some TV channels. My room was noiseless (the window did not give towards the street, so it may have helped) and the curtains really kept the light out.

Great stay at a quiet neighborhood
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel staff were very helpful so it was all really perfect

The room was perfect but the hotel is located slightly far away. One needs a taxi or the bus 66 to travel from Gare Central to the hotel

Expensive, far away, not convinient, definetly not recommendable
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel was terrible and very far away from the city center. Parking was dangerous and the ceiling was very low, you have to be very careful when you are driving. Plus parking was very much expensive. The breakfast was also too expensive, and it's not convinient. The airconditioner in the rooms were not working and it was cold during the night. The hairdryer was missing in the rooms. The window was broken and kept opening due to the wind. It should be working, but didn't. All in one summary, i will not definetely recommend this hotel. DONT GO!

Personal at the reception was friendly and attentive

Perfect for a business stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I would prefer hard floors since I am allergic to dust, but otherwise there was really nothing bad to say.

For me the location is perfect since I am going to offices nearby. The free shuttle to/from airport and local companies is a excellent deal and one of the main reason we keep coming. There are some nice restaurants nearby to have dinner. The room is very comfortable, and the rain shower I had this time was amazing.

Location is great, on the way of bus lines from the airport.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Location is great, on the way of bus lines from the airport. Room comfortable. A lot of restaurants in the neighborhood. Good connection with city center (although it's a long trip, but only with one bus).

terrible
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rude reception staff, rated as 4 stars and not working keys, missing towels, bathrobes, they cannot even bring toothbrush we asked for to the room - simply ridiculous.

This is the second time we have stayed and we would stay again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We had to leave early in the morning, too early for me to eat breakfast, especially to eat 20 euros worth. I wish they had the option to buy a coffee and muffin to go for 5 euros.

Great place to stay for convenience to the airport.

EXTREMELY clean, but rooms & bathrooms need to be updated
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I am quite sorry to say that this is not a 4 stars hotel or at least my room was not that of a 4 stars hotel. I am guessing that maybe there are some rooms that are newer than the one I was assigned to. Not sure how the rooms are assigned, maybe based on how you book them or the price. I don't really know how it works! But the carpet throughout the room was very old and had some huge stains (probably water) near the bathroom door. The furniture and every single feature in the bathroom looked like they came from another era...70s? 80s? Some of the bathrooms and beds that you see in the pictures on Booking look a LOT more modern than the one I got. Honestly, I would be happy to go back to this hotel in the future, if I could stay in a more modern room, than the one they gave me this time! :-D It was extremely cold outside while I was there and, although the room was nice and warm, at times it would have been nice to be able to turn the heating down a little, especially through the night. Even when I put the thermostat on zero, it seemed as if the heating was still on...not sure why. Anyhow it was not a huge problem.

Honestly, there are only two things that make this hotel a good one: - the cleaniness of the rooms and the bathrooms. I am very picky when it comes to cleaning standards and I can say that they are EXTREMELY high here, - the staff is very helpful and kind, - the matress was quite comfy and so were the pillows.

Affordable luxury close to the international airport of Brussels
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The receptionist at check-in could have been more welcoming. I suppose the location of the hotel is not ideal for those wishing to do sightseeing in Brussels as getting to and fro might be costly.

The breakfast was fabulous with a really wide choice. Bed really comfy. I deliberately chose the hotel for its proximity to Zaventem airport, plus the hotel offers free transfer to it, which is a nice addition (mind you, it can only be requested in the morning between set periods, or in the afternoon, not in the daytime.)

Beautiful apartments with friendly staff and perfect service!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The check in was easy and fast. Staff is super friendly! The room was clean and comfortable plus some welcoming chocolates on the table, what a nice gesture :) Also appreciate the private shuttle to the airport! I definitely recommend this place!

I will always come back!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Small minus for the already roomy furnishings. Clean but need replacing. However, I would gladly return, as did my friends who recommended this hotel. Thank you very much!

Overall, the hotel is recommended for the following reasons: 1. Free transfer to / from the airport and to important places in Brussels (I flew on Sundays, after contacting the hotel I got a refund for the taxi from the airport). 2. Comprehensive equipment (fridge, ironing facilities, bathrobe, slippers, free internet, etc.). 3. Large rooms and comfortable bed. 4. Good breakfast. 5. Agree to early check in (already 11 am)! 6. Shops and food outlets nearby. Thank you very much!

Good location outside city center
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The seal on the glass close to the bathroom, lets some water through. After showering some water was on the floor.

Room was quite big, staff was very friendly, FREE underground parking was a nice surprise, good breakfast with plenty of choices. Some restaurants within walking distance. Perfect for a business trip. There were also public transports available really close by. Outside of the chaotic city center of Brussels, but easily reachable.

Nice standard hotel, kind personal.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was incredibly far from everything. The location is very very bad. I always needed to take Uber to come to the center (about 20€ one way, about 25 min driving), no metro station near by, only bus.

Nice standard hotel, kind personal.

Great hotel not far from the airport and excellent having...

Breakfast is too expensive

Great hotel not far from the airport and excellent having the shuttle service. The girl at the reception desk checked if our room was ready as we arrived well before check in time, and as it was ready we got our room right away. This was appreciated as we had been travelling since 4am. We didn't have breakfast as it was too expensive but there is a supermarket along from the hotel that has a bakery section. The local bus from outside the hotel takes you into the city centre in no time at all. Overall we were impressed with this hotel and the reception staff, and would not hesitate to recommend.

Very uncomfortable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very uncomfortable. I booked a single room and I had a double room with 2 single beds. The beds are so small that you cannot sleep. AC is very loud. Parking is weird to access and very expensive. Coffee is very bad. The good thing is that it is close to NATO HQ, but it is definitely not a 4 star hotel. It is not a bad hotel, but when I arrived I expected the facilities and comfort of a 4 star hotel. It is very ok for 3 star hotel, but not at this price

Okay for 1 or 2 nights
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I tried to book the shuttle Service for the day of my arrival but never received an answer to my request, breakfast is okayish, however for some reason served in a room without windows in the cellar. Hotel is too expensive compared to what you get.

Friendly staff, shuttle service very convenient (if you ask at the reception, I never received an answer to my email)

Nice hotel - expensive for what you get I think.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nice hotel - expensive for what you get I think...but everyone is different. I booked this hotel to park but the parking was pretty expensive too. Location is great for my work in Wolwe. Staff are friendly.

The property was very clean and the staff made me very...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The property was very clean and the staff made me very comfortable. I only spent one night before my flight to the US. The shuttle was on time to the airport.

The place in Brussels in can always come back.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No complaints at all. I had one before - fixed :)

As for my previous stays at Belson - I feel there at home. Some travellers tend to complain on the old-ish interior and furniture of the hotel. Not at all. The package composed of the easily accessible and calm hotel, good breakfast and transportation to the airports and its vicinity is what I always look for.

A nice place to stay but difficult to find
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Too narrow beds in 2 bedrooms gravely concerned me during the night. (I was actully afraid of falling down during my sleep.)

It was a bit difficult to find the hotel when taking public transport from the European Quarter. Both the breakfast and services rendered in the hotel were good.

Nice hotel, easy to find and park.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast at 20 euros per person was a bit expensive as was the parking at 17 a night.

Very helpful and polite staff, room very comforatbale and clean etc

Bad service
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The receptionist was a new guy and did know what to do. Ok understand but the next morning when I talked to the boss he directly rejected that there was not a new guy on the work last night. They probably don't now what customer service is for the genius customer from Booking.com or other customer

Nothing to say because of the bad service

See you again

We can hear the water pipe sounds when some one is using water at other rooms. If possible, you should have sound insulation for it. Others, very good for us!

clean, comfortable, disposal sandale

Fabulous and outstanding.

This is not down to the hotel management as the smell of paint along the corridor that leads to the car parking was strong. Not their fault as renovation was taking place.

The location is closer to the bus stops and Carrefour is just minutes away walking. One day, we woke up late for breakfast and the manager allowed us to have our breakfast though we were late. Additionally, they had packed breakfast for our boys to be taken to our room. The friendliness of the catering staff is second to none. They helped me find the nearest police station in Evere as I needed to go there to report an incident that happened with my car whilst we were in Walibi/Aqualibi. Overall, our stay in this hotel was excellent and everyone was happy to say the least. I will definitely visit again once I am back in Brussels and will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.The Wi-Fi connection was superb! Thanks

Very pleasant business hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was my second time in the hotel. It has clean rooms, very friendly staff and the rooms are sufficiently big. I got an upgrade to an executive-room, which was more than enough for one person. The sleeping comfort is okay. If someone is used to a hard mattress like me, at first the bed is too soft. However, I had a good night sleep after all.

Staff was supper frindly & helpfull

The soffa bed was not comfortable

Staff was supper frindly & helpfull Clean roomy rooms Located close to the airport (we stay for only one night)

Stay at this hotel if you need to be in that specific location as it is far form center
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Location was not great but ok if you are staying for business or need to be close to St Luc hospital. The breakfast was way too expensive as the room taking in consideration for what the hotels offers and its location. The gym is also very small. It has two pieces of equipment.

Clean room / hotel with a friendly and nice small restaurant / bar

Nothing much really.

Beds were horrible, you sink into the mattress but only in the middle... kids slept on the sofa "bed" which kept shaking and was extremely uncomfortable. The hotel staff made drilling and hammering noise trying to force a door open next to our door between 21:00 to 23:30 (kept telling us it will just be 10 min) woke up our children and offered no compensation or alternatives. we had a 9 am flight and just needed a good night sleep... this is not the hotel if you plan on sleeping.

Nothing much really...

Great staff, easy access to/from Airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The price for breakfast I believe is a bit high, however I am not aware ofbthe relative prices of nearby hotels.

Great staff, easy access to/from Airport

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Hotel air-conditioned and fairly accessible to airport.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was tight, and the breakfast was only adequate.

Among other things, the hotel was air-conditioned, which was much appreciated during a European heat wave, when previous hotels had not been. The room was rather small but adequate. The great advantage to the hotel was that it was relatively close to the airport for our departure, and the evening before it was within walking distance of one very fine restaurant, and others.

good for a short stay

The location was farther from the city centre than I would have liked. Hotel itself was dated.

Easy to find, very friendly staff, good size room and very clean.

Great value.

Room was a little warm

Great value. Nice and clean room, comfortable bed. Front desk staff was able to recommend restaurants and give us directions how to take the bus into the city center.

Rooms were nice and did not allow smoking!

The property was farther from down town then we originally wanted. The neighborhood didn't feel very safe and parking was rough. the garage didn't fit many cars and it was $17 a night to park which is absurd. Street parking wasn't easy with no spots available. Food in hotel was terrible!!!

Rooms were nice and did not allow smoking!! thank goodness

The room was spacious and offered free toiletries.

The room was hot as the A/C didn't work properly. Also there was a watermark on the ceiling and parking was not readily accessible. The front desk staff took a while before answering the phone.

The room was spacious and offered free toiletries. The location is somewhat ok.

Good hotel but limited airport shuttle
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The booking.com site indicated that the hotel provided an airport shuttle. Only after the booking do you find out that the shuttle runs only a few hours a day; the earliest shuttle was at 7 a.m.--too late for a morning international flight earlier than 9:30 or 10:00. A taxi costs about 30 euros, so you need to factor that into the cost of staying at this hotel.

The 4th-floor room had a "conservatory" window that made the room seem bright (even on a cloudy day) and spacious. There were several restaurants and a supermarket within a block of the hotel.

Friendly staff, comfortable room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It seemed they were understaffed during breakfast, which meant it took a long time for the breakfast bar to be refilled. Additionally, the rooms are outdated and a bit worn. Even though the hotel was rather clean, as clean as these old rooms could get, a lick of paint and some new furniture will do wonders.

The room was big and had a comfortable couch. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Checking in and out was smooth and swift

I feel in this hotel at home.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Usually the same thing to fix - window frames :) But I can stand it...

I feel in this hotel at home. I know its topography by heart. Same beds, same selection for breakfast, same personnel for years! STABILITY - rare today... They have been waiting for me till midnight.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Great value for money, if you are on a business trip!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Some of the rooms need renovation. Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. The gym needs improvement.

Free shuttle from/to the airport and to the nearby offices! The rooms are rather big and comfortable. Free Wifi.

Poor maintenance. Good location

Staff didn't smile at all. It didnt't meet my expectations for 4* hotel. Maintenance of the room was poor. Bathroom door was hanging down. Was unable to lock. Wall paint behind curtains was coming off. The extra bed which came when you book 1 room for 4 persons came with shorter blanket.

I like the location.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Good location, a bit grim in regards to cleanliness.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Cleanliness was lacking in the room. Lots of hairs left around, one towel has makeup on it which led me to wonder how clean the other towels were, and the dressing gown was so ratty and old it would be better just to not include it.

Convenient location. Staff was efficient and friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Underwhelming
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Mediocre experience. Staff no engagement, no anticipation, does not know how to say greet guests at reception as too busy w computer. No turn down daily of coffee. No botled water. Tv did not work, poor feed and reception during whole stay. Shuttel service hours are disappointing. Overall not worth the money, I have stayed at better Hostels

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Good option for those visiting / working in environs of NATO HQ, KPMG etc.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Tea / coffee not always refreshed every day.

Free shuttle to / from airport and daily shuttles to / from nearby work premises. 10min walk to large supermarket, fridge available in room to store cold items.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Good location, excellent Reception stuff, good value for money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast could be richer. Gym could be bigger and have some more equipment. Currently has only a treadmill and a stepper.

Bus shuttle service is extremely convinient and a strong reason to choose this hotel especially if you are traveling for business. Reception was very kind and helpful in all requests. First night i had a problem with heating and they immediately changed my room to a bigger one.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

It did what is said 'on the tin.'

The noise next door.

Quality of staff - swift response when an adjoining room was generating excess noise int the middle of the night. We are Irish and the Irish connection gives the hotel an additional attraction.

OK for accommodation if location is suitable. If not, you'will pay 20 euros taxi for city's center

not comfortable matresses. Especially the sofa-bed for our two kids was very noisy!We booked only for accommodation. When re requested an offer for breakfast they offered 20 euros per person per breakfast. 80 euros for a family for breakfast times 4 days = 320 euros! And we paid for 396 euros for accommodation of 4 nights. Excellent price for accommodation, rediculous price for breakfast. They are actually sending all their clients to the cafes for breakfast. They also requested a 50 euros per person for new year eve dinner. That's 200 euros for a family. I bet they had not many dinner reservations for that night and there is a reason for that. They don't know how to make attractive offers, or simply they don't care....

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Good stay for short period
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was too warm. I had to keep the windows open all night. Checkout could be a bit more pleasant. Its always the checkouts that irritate me. Parking was too expensive.

Great breakfast. Good room. good facilities.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Nice hotel for business travelers.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately, although good for business travelers, too many tour groups use this hotel. Not that there's anything wrong with tourists, but the groups tend to dominate the common areas, especially the breakfast room.

Comfortable and clean. Good breakfast. Wifi good, and TV has plenty of choices in multiple languages.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Comfortable , nice warm room .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Poor menu in room service / food not good . You can eat something better for less or same money somewhere else.

Comfortable , nice warm room . Staff ok . Good location

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Won't stay there again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It's redeculouse to find in a 4 stars hotelthe mattress size bugger than the beday and falling from both sides. Over priced. Small room

WiFi Location

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

good hotel close to NATO
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I would renew the carpet in the rooms - it is old and seems dirty (which is not necessarily). I would also appreciate some window cleaning.

Staff is kind, bed is comfortable. I was here for work at NATO premises, which are a 30 minutes walk away. The hotel position is excellent - a healthy, easy walk running parallel to a park. It's very close to a Carrefour express and a pharmacy if need be.

Great place to stay

not sure

The hotel has its own garage, which is highly appreciated

Browse Gresham Belson Hotel Brussels traveller photo gallery