Reviews of Parker Hotel Brussels Airport 4 stars

Bessenveldstraat 15, 1831 Diegem, Belgium

#5 of 14 hotels in Diegem

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Overpriced, uninterested staff, only reason to stay is vicinity to airport

Old hotel, needs refurbishing, especially the bathroom. Small bed, awfully soft mattress. Small tv in an uncomfortable viewing angle. Too expensive for what you get. Breakfast outrageously priced.

Location, free airport shuttle, cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Excellent, but the experience in the bar overshadowed our stay.
    • Classic Double Room

Checking in took forever. in the evening service was very slow. 30 min wait for a beer and we were told we could not have finger food at the bar. We had to go to the restaurant. This was told in an unfriendly manner. The manager removed the staff and came to apologise.

Excellent breakfast with a variety of foods. Fresh fruit salad was delicious.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Great hotel with a really great burger.
    • Classic Double Room

The staff were great. The burger I had in the evening was one of the best I have had in some time. Very quiet room. Coffee & Croissant for me to take away in the morning, is a really nice touch. Will 100% stay here again.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

To me this is not a 4 star hotel but an ok 3 star.
    • Classic Double Room

There was some noise in the building, kind of noisy rooms, but it was ok. The bed was good but a bit small in size. The parking was not free, didn't check while booking because I assumed it would be free.

Everything was just fine. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.

I had a pleasant stay there.
    • Classic Twin Room

The hotel has a very good location - at least for my travel purpose. It is clean and comfortable. It has a shuttle bus to the airport. The staff was friendly and professional.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Pleasant
    • Classic Double Room

The double rooms were too small, the bed was difficult to fit on with my 3 year old No lifts made it difficult to keep going up and down Not enough options for breakfast, I wouldn’t pay €21 euros for it There should also be an indoor pool as the outside one was dirty Jacuzzi should have a hotter temperature

Nice modern room You can set the temperature Room service everyday Jacuzzi/gym/sauna facilities

Relative proximity to the airport.
    • Classic Double Room

Amazingly for a 4 star hotel, there were no lifts. While staff were on hand to help carry my luggage to my room on arrival there was no one available to assist me when I was checking out. This meant that I had to lug my heavy bags down the stairs myself. Given that long haul travellers will be using the hotel and have lots of luggage, I don't think that's good enough.

Relative proximity to the airport.

Great value great rooms .

We we're a family with 3 little kids and we send a request for close rooms through booking . They didn't respond and didn't give us close room . They gave us the parking for free instead which was nice

Great value great rooms . Good breakfest

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great value. V comfortable.
    • Classic Twin Room

Some of the staff a bit snooty. Seems to cater mainly for businessmen rather than not so smart travellers / tourists. Other staff were fine and v friendly though.

Large rooms. Very comfortable.

Poor Service
    • Classic Double Room

We waited about 23 minutes (for checking in) at the reception for the receptionist to finish dealing with a single family while there were other people who can help us at the office nearby. 23 minutes. With a baby! The rest (lack of maintanance, or expensive over-night parking) is not important.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Nice Hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Having had a confirmation beforehand that it would not be a problem to have 2 cots for our twins in the room, I went to the front desk on arrival, as no cots were in our room. The man attending me was extremely rude and demanded to see my emails in a very rude manner (I had no problem showing the emails but had to wait for my phone to charge) when I did show confirmation emails he continued to be rude to me. Having left the front desk, the cots were delivered promptly to my room. What a shame this staff member was so unnecessarily rude. He was extremely helpful and polite to my husband for the rest of our stay.

We enjoyed the pool especially since it was salt water not chlorine. The beds were very comfortable and great that we could come out of our room directly to the pool. Croissants at breakfast very yummy.

Not to be repeated until better staff reviews.
    • Classic Double Room

No refreshment service at all miday Saturday ,not even a coffee, heard other guests also complain. Reception took enquiry about T.V 3 times promised attention nothing happened. Tried Buffet breakfast day 1.no staff for 70% of time in dining area .food cold on hot buffet. Reception couldnt even hazard guess on times of local bus.

Location convenient for Airport and Public transport into city 3 euro per person. Rooms were to standard for price paid

Very nice property that needs an elevator to meet guest needs/expectations.
    • Classic Double Room

The Parker Hotel does not have a lift/elevator, and there is no-one to help carry bags up the stairs.

Good bed. Good linens. Nice all around, except for the absence of an elevator.

Noise issue
    • Classic Double Room

Should make clear that there is a charge for parking which I cant find on your site. Also avoid at weekends!! Wedding party in full swing so I was put in a room on the same floor so music blaring away kids running up and down banging on doors so not much sleep!! Don't stay on 2nd floor on weekends

Hotel was great, clean and comfortable, especially for the price. Shuttle driver was so courteous!
    • Classic Double Room

The food was TERRIBLE and way too expensive for what we got!

Bed was so comfy!! THE SHUTTLE DRIVER WAS SO KIND AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP US! Please contact me if you have any questions about our shuttle driver because he exceeded my expectations and helped so much!

It´s okay to sleep but don´t expect too much
    • Classic Double Room

Did not appreciate the attitude of the two waiters in the restaurant when I asked about gluten free options, as they seemed to have no knowledge whatsoever and did not make any effort to accommodate a special request so I left the restaurant without dining. Walls and carpet were dirty in my room, looks like the place could do with a bit of a refurbishing.

Quiet hotel, near the airport, nice stuff.
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast is overpriced, pillow on the bed was overfilled and therefore could not be used at all. Handle shower faucet did not work. Bathroom needs renovation. No service at the lobby bar table in the morning when waiting for a transfer.

Quiet hotel, near the airport, nice stuff. Warm enough, a lot of hot water in the bath. I liked coffe in the room, it was refilled everyday. Solid vending machine at the hallway for a small snack.

An old decoration, even though the hotel is nice.
    • Classic Double Room

The decoration seems to be from the 70’s. The cleanliness is far to be perfect (dust mostly). The waiter at the restaurant seemed to be bothered by the customers... The menu was more the snacking type than real dishes. Even the parking is charged.

The hotel is ok and located not far from the airport. The bed is really comfortable.

Hotel needs updating
    • Classic Double Room

The restaurant is very formal and quiet and not suited to modern solo business travellers, who want something modern and informal. The Holiday Inn as the right idea. The pillows are the hardest and most over-stuffed I have ever used. I’ve stayed at this hotel probably 20 or so times but will avoid in future. It needs a major overhaul.

The rooms are cozy, but now dated. The beds are cozy, but the pillows are extremely uncomfortable.

overall a good stay, breakfast can be better for the money that is paid
    • Classic Twin Room

WIFI was not working for 3 days, but later it was ok Same breakfast is repeated without any change for all days - observation from 15 days of continuous stay

Rooms are very neat and well maintained , very clean and good

A stay in Belgium ...with the sence of arabia
    • Classic Double Room

Restaurant , very small choise of foods almost nothing a few burgers , one with fish ,one with meat that's it....with no restaurants in the neighbourhood. .... I have NOT seen in this hotel original Belgian employees! Marocan, Indian perhaps Turkish ....no Belgian! Where is this country going to.

Nice and comfortable rooms

A pretty nice hotel near the Brussels airport

Can't think of anything.

I like the 'Sleep/park/fly' option and the free shuttle service to get to/from the airport. The room is pretty decent as well.

Thank you !
    • Classic Double Room

Maybe they( new owners) should renovate , refresh a little!

That is the ex Golden Tulip Hotel! I like it! It is not something superior but I love it ! I like the showers in the bathroom! It is very quite hotel ! Exactly what You need if you are tired of long flights . Very early in the morning there was a free small breakfast! Thank you !

Decent and clean accommodation.
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is in the middle of "nowhere"; quite a walk to the train station. Courtesy transfers are essential to mend this and while the staff was very kind(!) the management was not particularly forthcoming. A suggestion: regardless of the timetable at the airport call the hotel to ask for the transfer and ask for guidance on where to wait, and what the bus/van will look like.

Decent and clean accommodation. Reasonably quiet despite the relative vicinity of the airport.

all good except the Location.
    • Classic Double Room

quite far from City Center and public Transportation. It takes ca. 30min by taxi to the City Center. there is nothing around a part from Offices and industrial buildings. It is very Close to the Airport by shuttle (free) or taxi. rooms are fully airconditioned, unfortunately can't open the Windows to get fresh air, at least in the room I was in ( ground floor)

all good except the Location. very friendly staff

OK.
    • Sleep, Park and Fly

Limited choice for evening snack or dinner - expensive! Due to location, short of bringing sandwiches, no option but to eat at hotel. Nothing, apart from salad for vegetarian.

Had to get 0400 shuttle to airport and nespresso machine and fresh warm viennoiserie was available from 0330hrs - excellent.

A great hotel for the price, but needs some attention
    • Classic Double Room

Evening buffet overpriced for what was available

Was obviously a very nice hotel in the past, looking a little tired now. Great that there was a bath and coffee making facilities in the room, always 2 main bonus points for any hotel

The hotel looks good!
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel looks good! We spent one night there. It is close to the airport. And even if there was no minibar in the room, there was a water fountain available on the hallway, which I apreciated. Room was comfortable, restaurant was not so rich in choices, but what they had was really good. For an one night stay the hotel was perfect!

Easy and efficient transportation to the airport, PLUS nice Nespresso coffee for the morning.
    • Classic Double Room

My only trepidation was in actually seeing the hotel from the road at night. Better signage might have been reassuring. We were a bit nervous as to whether or not we were going to find the hotel.

I like everything about the hotel. Excellent front desk help. I will stay there again if I need to catch an early morning flight. (If I'm not actually in Brussels to connect easily with a shuttle.) My family is over an hour from the airport so I didn't want to be traveling in the morning to catch an international flight departure of 7:25am

The shuttle bus is convinient from the terminal buliding to...
    • Classic Double Room

There in no resturant or food market nearby and you have to have breakfast or dinner in the hotel.

The shuttle bus is convinient from the terminal buliding to the hotel. The breakfast was good and worth the money.

An acceptable option if you need to spend the night in the nebourghood of the airport
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel is a bit outdated. We arrived at 15:30 and we were told the restaurant will open again only at 18:00, therefore we were obliged to eat a (defrosted) pizza at Ibis. It was cold in the room when we arrived. We had the option to use the air-conditioning to heat the room, however, it was noisy and hard to set the desired for a comfortable sleep. The standard rate for breakfast is 21 euros, however, they could not offer a plain yoghurt. The only options were with fruit or with sugar. My standard breakfast is yoghurt with fruit and musli. Even though the parking looks generous enough, when we arrived there were only one or two available parking spaces.

The hotel was close to where we had to go in the evening. The bed was comfortable. We could use the air-conditioning to heat the room.

high price for the mediocre quality
    • Classic Double Room

The quality of the hotel for the price is not good value. This hotel is supposed to be better than the real economic hotels around it but for a 4-stars hotel, I was expecting a minimum of comfort but the carpet was dirty, the furnitures were old, the mattress was very soft/used, the pillows were too big/thick and the room temperature was relatively cold even though I tried to warm it up with the A/C on max temperature. I also had to use stairs up and down with my suitcase to reach my room.

I booked this hotel as it is close to the airport with a parking outside.

Would not hesitate to stay again
    • Classic Twin Room

Would love to stay longer as the room was very well equipped

Good service, very clean, beautifully decorated hotel with excellent shuttle service to airport

Good and confortable for 1 night, nearby tha iarport, if you can't get a better price alsewhere.
    • Sleep, Park and Fly

Sinnce the last switch of ownership, looks like the hotel goes down in "standing lavel": - no bar in the WE. Reason (according personal): no customers, so they close it (for everybody)... No people in a Belgian hotelbar??? - shuttle bus to the airport is shared with other hotels. Mostly full, low comfort...Takes time. Taxi to airport is +/- 20€, which make it less competitive. - minimum cost in room. Stupid example: 1 roll of toiletpaper...no spare. - noise from adjacent rooms (bathroom) is high. - previous stay (Sleep, Park and Fly): *air conditionning didn't work. Hot room. When we came back to collect the car, 1 week later, we heard from another customer it still didn't work. * dirty outside. * sloppy parking security policy. I will nog give details, as "everybody" reads this.

Like the infrastructure. Rooms are OK.

Pleasant as a one off
    • Classic Double Room

Nowhere to get refreshments during day. Restaurant changed to buffet. No bar- just beer or wine. Wasn't what I had expected from reading website ?

Airport shuttle free and quick. Reception area beautiful

Never again!
    • Classic Double Room

Check-in proces was bad. No room ready at 1700 hrs. They were "busy" they said. It was turned to my/our problem !

Location in relation to where I washeading for, but whole experience was not more than "okay" compared to the price.

GOOD
    • Classic Double Room

MY ROOM WAS NOT SECURE: HOW YOU EXPLAIN THAT THE CORRIDOR FOR MY ROOM ENDED IN A BALLROOM AND ON THAT DAY(26/0817) THERE WAS A BIG WEDDING PARTY GOING ON. WHAT THAT MEANS IS THAT THERE WAS LOUD MUSIC, CHILDREN RUNNING IN THE CORRIDOR, PEOPLE CONGREGATING IN THE CORRIDOR FOR TALK AND THAT WAS FROM 8PM TO THE EARLY MORNING.

LOCATION,

Love the gym, hammam, jacuzzi, pool, outdoor to walk or run.
    • Classic Double Room

Don t like pillows, too big!Sometimes bed light not working. Should ad conditioner.

Love the gym, hammam, jacuzzi, pool, outdoor to walk or run. Nice lobby, nice lighting, nice breakfast with variety of goodies!Spacious room, fluffy duvet,. Like tea and coffee in rooms. Should ad herbal tea!! Like bath tub!

Not too friendly reception
    • Classic Double Room

At arrival though we have arrived early we were charged extra 50€. We had asked for a cot. That was not available as we made a remark on Booking.com "only"

Relatively close tó the Airport. It way clean.

Close to the airport, complimentary airport pick up, the...
    • Classic Double Room

They should tell you before you book that the much advertised restaurant & bar is CLOSED in August for holidays, even though the car park was totally full ???????…. Also please note that this hotel is in an area full of nothing but office blocks and a dreary place it is indeed. Stay at the bigger more reliable options in more buzzy area .. but…. …….this is Brussels are there any?

Close to the airport, complimentary airport pick up, the room was bland, a good size but comfortable with two armchairs and a good work desk with a chair. their is a stylish and large lounge area and an inviting looking bar and restaurant.…….but.

Great location to airport.
    • Classic Double Room

The shuttle bus was very crowded and since it was a rainy day we got quite wet on the walk from hotel to shuttle.

Rome was spacious and bed was very comfortable. The coffe and croissants in the lobby in the morning was a welcome touch.

Comfortable bed, possibility to cook coffee or tea in the...
    • Classic Double Room

Nothink real to complain about. Just during my stay the wifi connectivity was a bit poor.

Comfortable bed, possibility to cook coffee or tea in the room. Close to airport and Diegem business area

Lovely relaxation before flight
    • Classic Double Room

Phone in room was not working.

Wish I could have stayed longer we really experienced luxury despite not having paid too much. Room service great as well.

Dirty and cold jacuzzi.
    • Classic Double Room

Dirty and cold jacuzzi. Time to make a big renovation over there. And 21 euro for the breakfast whas to mutch. If you want an egg you have to pay 5 euro!!!!!

excellent, except the disaster with the mass transport to the airport
    • Sleep, Park and Fly

The transport to the airport was below standard A fully loaded bus where nobody could be added A lot of loss of time Before you had private transport (more or less) from the hotel to the airport Now it was mass transport If that does not change i will not book anymore !!!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Helpful staff at reception, spacious and well appointed room.
    • Classic Double Room

Air condititioning in the room did not work properly, uncomfortably hot at night. Shuttle from hotel to airport was described as a 5 minute transfer, it was almost 20. This is of some consequence when your planning is tight for a very early flight.

Helpful staff at reception, spacious and well appointed room. Well insulated (airport hotel!)

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Good place for business travel or events
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast, booked via Booking.com, was not reflected on the reservation they had. The hotel wanted to put additional charge for it. The final price I payed was not the same as stated on Booking.com - it was more (not due to the breakfast mistake).

Quiet place, very close to the Brussels Airport. Suitable for business events or business travelers.

Value for money, very comfortable
    • Classic Double Room

There was actually nothing I didn't like but I have a few points of attention the hairdryer in room 124 is not working or maybe I really didn't know how to use it, also the room looks smaller then it appears on the photos. The volume button of the speaker in the bathroom is broken I guess since I could fully rotate the button but the volume wasn't going up or down. The hotel was further from the train station then expected at first I didn't know which way to walk so I saw a map. On the map the hotel wasn't located therefore I walked the other way because I did my research before I traveled to Diegem and I knew I had to walk past the NH hotel, it would be nice if there where signs right when you walk from the station to the hotel overall I could find it very easily

The check-in was very quick and without hassle. It was all very clean and the bed big enough for 2 persons actually and it's very comfortable I slept great. The facilities where excellent and it's nice that you can follow the new while you are under the shower. About the shower, it's great I could stand under it for hours also the shower gel and body lotion smelled nice. It's also near to the airport this was the most important part for me.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Fantastic beds
    • Classic Double Room

Swimming Poole was closed for no reason, staff didn't know why, but also could not open. Gym rather poor than good. Rest OK

Great room with really fantastic bed.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Overnight stay before flight
    • Classic Double Room

Too many steps and landings - no elevators - hard work with luggage.

The property was located near Zavetem/BRU International Airport. Great stepping off point for our return flight. Will do so again.

Would never come back
    • Classic Double Room

The staff is totally unhelpful, and it looks like that they care very little as most of the guests are here for one night. The shuttle from airport is nearly once an hour,thus after a long flight- very big dissatvantage. Secondly,shutlle is conected with other four hotels- be ready for a full school bus and waiting in other hotels. The restaurant is totally overpriced with very little options what to oder, at oir case also terace ocopied by most likely group of weird locals smoking, drinking beer from cans and eating take a way pizza. By the way - zero elevetor, so if you have some luggage for the trip- be ready for excercises on the stairs.. would never come back, better pay a bit more and stay somewhere else.

Nice hotel staff need to show that they are happy to help a smile is all it takes
    • Deluxe Family Room

One thing I did notice was that none of the staff reception or bar smiled at all. It was all very clinical. you need the hotel meeting internet the general one didn't work kept losing signal

Nice room and comfy bed

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Good sleep but...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Lack of elevator. Some shabbiness in halls and room. Could use facelift. Too expensive. Even at discounted price - which is still high - breakfast should be included.

Convenience to airport and restaurant in k cation

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Ideal place to stay before taking an early flight at Zaventem
    • Classic Double Room

It is quite isolated (only other hotels in the neighbourhood) If you plan to stay there for a couple of nights you will need transport to go somewhere.

A nice room, friendly staff, a cosy bar to have a drink. Good value for money at 40% discount. The hotel offers many facilities, including a gym with whirlpool.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Enjoyed our stay, rooms and service excellent, nice bar for...

No elevator

Enjoyed our stay, rooms and service excellent, nice bar for a drink before bed, free coffee and croissants while waiting for the shuttle...loved this hotel !!

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Decent airport hotel.
    • Sleep, Park and Fly

I paid extra for parking, but it seems like parking was free anyway. Service at reception was slow. On site restaurant was very expensive, but very few options within walking distance.

Decent airport hotel

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Good hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Waiter in restaurant was not coming to us at least 20 minutes, so we left it without making order.

We came to hotel earlier then usual check in time. We were so tired from almost 10 hours flight and administrator kindly gave us available room immediatelly. Free airport shuttle bus.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Very pleasant staff! Excellent room facilities.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The shower causes flooding in the bathroom!

The staff was very customer oriented. We wrote an email to request an earlier check in, in order not to have to change the sleeping pattern of the baby and got a reply very fast confirming that this was no problem so we could check in 2 hours before normal check in time. The check in staff showed sincere interest in the family as well which was nice. Room size was excellent, plenty of space for two adults and a baby to play. The reception area with the breakfast room on one side and the restaurant/bar on the other side is very welcoming. The restaurant is Gault-Milau rated and serves typical Belgian cuisine at affordable prices.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Quiet place near the airport
    • Sleep, Park and Fly

There was a big wedding till 3am. Not a problem for us as our room was further but might have been annoying for others

Perfect location for an early/late departure/arrival at the airport. Shuttle is very convenient and the two weeks parking included a must. Room and bathroom were clean. Excellent Wi-Fi

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Extremely expensive breakfast.
    • Sleep, Park and Fly

Extremely expensive breakfast. At check in you really feel that they don´t like that you have booked through booking.com. Makes you wonder why they take part. The added breakfast was not recognized at check in and had to be added separately. Pillows in bed was to big and thick for me to sleep comfortably.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Comfortable stay but room for improvements
    • Classic Double Room

Pillows on bed were good for propping up to watch Tv but terrible for sleeping.....woke with neck and shoulder aches. Plates, glasses and utinsels in restaurant were not washed well and didn't make me feel good about eating breakfast there so I nibbled on bread and fruit that I washed myself.

Staff was great and shuttle took us to nearby train station one day and airport the next day which was convenient and trouble free. Room was outdated but overall clean and comfortable aside from uncomfortable pillows on bed.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Quality hotel close to the airport
    • Classic Double Room

Some parts need maintenance, for example the door frame of the bathroom door was broken. The staff could have been more friendly and welcoming (as I think it should be expected in a 4-star hotel). Some noise to be heard from the planes, however it was still surprinsgly quiet given the proximity to the airport.

This is a quality hotel and you can see it in the furniture, decorations, provided hygiene products and service. The room and bathroom were large and elegant. The bed was extremely comfortable, which is something I say rarely about hotel beds. The free shuttle from the airport, even at 1:00 AM, is really appreciated.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Perfect location for a late arrival at the airport.
    • Classic Double Room

The free shuttle bus was supposed to arrive in 15 min, actually I had to wait 35min. Not a big deal but it can be annoying in a cold night...

Perfect location for a late arrival at the airport. It's also conveniently located if you want to take a train in the morning from the Diegem station. The room was extremely comfortable and perfectly clean.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Food in restaurant was real good.
    • Classic Double Room

bed was a bit hard and cushion too high. It took at least 15 minutes till staff returned in the restaurant to take orders. Hotel looked slightly run down

Food in restaurant was real good.

Nice dinner at the restaurant.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast not included and quite expensive when they charge you for it. Bar was already closed at 23:00 when we arrived at the lobby.

Nice dinner at the restaurant.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Excellent hotel !
    • Deluxe Double Room

Classy, state of the art hotel with a good atmosphere and an appealing decor, situated in the Diegem business district and close to Zaventem/Brussels Airport. The room was perfect and spacious, decked out with fine amenities: club chairs, desk, reading lamps, comfortable bed, big bathtub, and doors that open to the inner garden and allow fresh air into your room. Lovely. Modern and well equiped fitness room/gym. Staff is friendly, courteous and accommodating. Good restaurant, excellent breakfast. Good wifi. Great value for money. As good as it gets. I prefer this hotel for my business trips to Brussels

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Great service and awesome bed
    • Classic Double Room

The bed is awesome, the most comfortable I have checked ever. Quiet atmosphere. Good instalations for events. Free taxi service between hotel and airport.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Disappointing...!
    • Classic Double Room

Unprofessional receptionist: though we called and asked to notify the shuttle-driver that we will be delayed for a couple of minutes...we missed the transfer to the hotel just leaving when we went out of the airport....had to take a taxi and arrived ar the same time as the bus at the hotel ...just had to spend some more money...the receptionist was alone...handling things with a queue of people at 8 pm...inacceptable and unprofessional... Cold room and just a selection of the menu available due to Christmas holiday season in the so much promoted Hotel Brasserie... All in all disappointing...!;(

Coffee to go at 4 am!

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

The fact that you could park and ride and it was about the...
    • Sleep, Park and Fly

Dinner menu looked good although I did not eat at restaurant because it was much too expensive for me. I would of preferred that they had a cheaper menu as well.

The fact that you could park and ride and it was about the same price as if parked at the Airport. And this allowed me not to rush in the morning of my flight.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Losing credibility with every visit
    • Classic Double Room

Old, loud, noisy, stinky, limited breakfast buffet (for the price, it was actually poor). Feels like a hotel more rented by the hour than per night, or a party hotel or for people who get stuck at the airport for one or other reason.

Double bed, OK

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Nice hotel with 24 hrs pick up service from hotel
    • Classic Double Room

The "hammam" and whirlpool were very average.

We were very happy to be picked up at the airport outside of regular transfer times. The room was very spacious, nice bed and nice bath. Although there was a party in the hotel, we didn't have any noise disturbances in the room at all - well isolated. Also great value for money I think because we stayed during the weekend.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Now THIS is a perfect airport hotel
    • Classic Double Room

There is literally nothing that I would have changed about the Parker Hotel. I'll stay there again anytime I need to sleep near Zaventem

The room was absolutely perfect. Spacious, with the amenities I care about (reading chair with reading lamp, nice big desk to work at, perfect comfortable bed, great [GREAT] lighting, quiet, a huge bathtub with hot hot hot water). It also had the amenities I don't care about (a safe, a huge flatscreen TV). The decor was appealing, unobtrusive, lots of wood. A nice change from my last stay near the Brussels airport, which looked like some futuristic metallic nightmare.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Nice hotel for business trip.
    • Classic Double Room

I really like this hotel for my business trips. The staff is very friendly and can help you with everything. Let me highlight separately there are three high-end coffee machines in the breakfast room.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Very small bed, very very big pillows made my neck hurt,...
    • Classic Double Room

Very small bed, very very big pillows made my neck hurt, very soft mattress made my sleep impossible

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Functional comfortable hotel near the airport, touch expensive. Easy to get in to central Brussels.
    • Classic Double Room

Upscale hotel, good shuttle service to airport and its transportation hub. 20 minutes to central Brussels by taxi/Uber.