Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Brussels City Centre 4 stars

Berckmansstraat 128 , Sint-Gillis / Saint-Gilles, 1060 Brussels, Belgium

#86 of 215 hotels in Brussels

Sort of run down
    • Superior Room with Garden View

Rather run down and smelly corridors, very stained carpets and VERY superficially cleaned kitchenette. Want to especially highlight the Nespresso machine which had a completely white water tank and had an actual hair coming out when I ran hot water through it to clean. Also strange was no soap in the separate toilet and rather slow Internet. Breakfast was also not great with stale croissants and a broken waffle iron.

Very helpful staff, close to metro

Wonderful room.

Our room was impressing. No idea if for some reason we were assigned a higher category room for the money we paid but it was the best room I've never slept in a hotel. Location was not bad.

Don't stay at this hotel.

- I booked the room via booking.com, the price would have been 184,24 euros, local tax included. However Hilton 'froze' 196,01 euros on my creditcard. I noted that the price did not match the price agreed upon booking. The staff then said (at the same time she was rolling her eyes at me) that I would get back the difference when my stay there ended. This has not happened yet and three days have passed. Terribly annoying and rude! - The staff who was working the day I arrived was NOT serviceminded at all. - The hotel is very far away from everything and the area is quite bad. - The breakfast was not at all up to standard. Food was cold, almost no fruit, no pancakes..boring and not worth the money.

The staff working the morning the day I left was polite and helpful. Also the lady working in the bar at the evening was nice.

Hotel in a quiet location, metro and restsurants near by
    • Queen Family Room

The extra bed was a bit noisey and not comfortable for my son, it kept squeaking each time he moved which disturbed my sleep and his too

Very clean hotel, staff were really nice, polite and helpful, metro was just a five minutes walk and had a very wide choice of restaurants and cafes near by too, nice quiet location

Everything was absolutely perfect!

Everything was absolutely perfect! We had a kitchen, sofa and a table in addition to regular twin bed. The kitchen has everything you need to drink and eat including dish washing machine!

The location and value for money

The staff didn't want to exchange melted ice cream even though fridge was faulty. However, the next day I was refunded and shift manager apologised which was good.

The location and value for money

One night in Brussels
    • Queen Room

I wish check-in could be a bit earlier than 3pm.

The place is super clean inside, while the exterior looks a bit dodgy. The room and bathroom were very clean. It is a bit off the center but if you're flying out early in the morning at Charleroi, this place is great. Overall, I highly recommend.

Absolutely loved room 2.

More coffee pods please.

Absolutely loved room 2.9!! Good layout of room, comfortable, bed was great and lots of hot water in shower. This hotel is so convenient to everything in the St Gilles area!

Beautiful room but poor location.
    • Queen Room

A lot of money was held on our credit card at check-in. Staff was not very helpful. The neighbourhood didn't feel welcoming at all. Breakfast was overpriced.

The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable.

Nice stay, enjoyed.
    • Twin Guest Room

Cleaning can be improved, it was good but a little bit improvement would be great, especially in bathrooms.

Beds are big and very comfortable, room had all necessary facilities, hotel is very close to city centre.

Beds are very comfy.
    • Twin Guest Room

Nothing to mention except for the door was blocked for accessing 15 mins before the check-out time, which was solved immediately by the receptionist.

Beds are very comfy. The cleanness of the bathroom, as well as the properly designed shower, are among the top factors making the high mark for facilities. Everything for ironing was already there.

Good stay

Some complementary water in the room for the first day of stay would be ok. Missing liquid hand soap in the bath.

Breakfast, comfortable beds, near to metro station

The room itself was ok, good sound proofing and nice new...
    • Junior Queen Suite

The hotels financial policy is in my view a disaster- they have been blocking amounts on the credit card given as "only guarantee" in an insane manner, in more separate parts, totalling to the whole + even an additional sum to the actual amount of my reservation. After having payed the whole amount of my reservation in cash upon arrival (as I have to pay in cash according to my company policy), the hotel allegedly unblocked these previous amounts blocked on my account- which did not happen, the money did not arrive back to my account during my stay. They "elegantly" blamed it on my bank, gave official letter about it. My bank naturally told me at home that they cannot do anything with this, they have to wait for the deadline of blocking to pass to see whether the money has actually being taken or not- in the first case I would be able to file a claim disputing it. That will probably not be necessary in my case, allthough one of the amounts is still not unblocked, so cannot really say for sure at this moment yet... What really took the cake on the hotels part was that after they have blocked these amounts on my account, AND I have payed upon arrival in cash for the whole stay, they asked for my credit card "as guarantee".... (I naturally refused that. A guarantee for what pray?). Also upon checkout I was asked by the guy at the reception whether I should pay anything further... This whole approach does not really fit a hotel of this alledged class in my view- it would be the attitude fitting of a russian casino maybe: where you never know with how much money you have left in your pocket. I certainly cannot afford this happening regularly, as I travel a lot for business purposes, and if all hotels would do this I would have no ready money on my account in the end while travelling. Also I do not need such extra trips to my bank either to find out what the hotel is doing with my private money in the end.

The room itself was ok, good sound proofing and nice new finishes. Allthough I have to add that cleaning was a bit careless, one pillow case was with fleck. Also it is a presonal issue, I prefer heating to be separate from air conditioning, as I do hate AC and the noise it makes.

Exceeded my expectations
    • Junior Queen Suite

The in-room safe was not working, reported on Saturday but until check out on Monday lunch time it was not fixed. Apart from that perfect hotel.

I was surprised about the comfort and size of the room. Location was very central for my needs.

Great stay once again but this time with a Junior Suite upgrade in the quiet garden extension
    • Junior Queen Suite

Spoons were hard to find at breakfast and the bed pillows were too unusually small and somewhat uncomfortable but the A/C was welcome on one of the hottest nights of the year so far. No BBC World TV.

Food was great as were the staff and the junior suite upgrade!

Recommended
    • Junior Queen Suite

I didn't know that you have to put the rooms key into a slot for electricity, wish they would have a sign for non European residents. Noisy outside late at night, not the hotel's fault.

Everything was very nice, comfortable and clean.

Comfortable hotel
    • Junior Queen Suite

We were astonished by the unfriendly staff, it seemed that they have had no training in dealing with the public, no conversation, no smiles... maybe they are simply badly paid or are unhappy with their working conditions??? The hotel bar, mainly empty in the evening is a reflection of the impersonal ambiance. Plea to the hotel management, please do something to encourage the staff to smile and take interest in the customers.

Clean, spacious and well equipped room. Within walking distance of the centre (about 20 minutes from the main tourist areas)

Not worth the price
    • Junior Queen Suite

The breakfast is absolutely disgusting! The products were of very poor quality. For an establishment of this standard, this is quite a shock. The room was fine.

Hilton Garden Inn is Hilton after all so its a great place to be
    • Twin Guest Room

The service is strange, don't know if that is the normal attitude of french speaking men :) :) :) :) but surely they could be much better. We have had much better service.

Really good place. The rooms were great, beds great all clean, nice and good looking.

The room was spot clean, it was a big bed, comfortable and...
    • Junior Queen Suite

The location wasn't as near as we hope it was and also didn't have grocery stores near by. Nonetheless, it was a only 30 min walk to downtown and the weather wasn't that bad, but if it had rained it

The room was spot clean, it was a big bed, comfortable and cosy. The staff was very kind and help us to locate many city attractions.

Good location , good service, bad mgmt.
    • Junior Queen Suite

Disorganized of room dispatch, dirty tableware for breakfast, forget to replace bathmat continually, we don't want to imaging how they do cleaning.

Good location, good service, nice staff

Convenient and comfortable
    • Junior Queen Suite

The first night (Saturday) we had a lot of noise in the room throughout the night coming from a nightclub - loud music that prevented a good night sleep. That was our main issue, but If I have to be picky, there were also some things that could be included in the room and would be quick wins for a better experience - rubbish bin at the kitchen, handwash in both bathroom and toilet, towel or towel rack in the toilet room, some info leaflet for room service (we had no idea of timings, menu, etc.).

The staff was really helpful and kind! The location is excellent, quite close to the Brussels midi station for Eurostar and trains to Bruges and Ghent. Room was quite comfortable.

The location was excellent and the size of the room adequate.

Staff at the reception was less than accommodating and service-minded. I expected excellent service

The location was excellent and the size of the room adequate.

Enjoyable but could be more personal
    • Queen Room

The staff at the front desk were a bit robotic and didn't have much warmth. The shower head wouldn't stay upright. My pillows weren't changed every night.

The room was very nice and cosy.

Modern hotel with a very comfortable bed and kind...
    • Twin Guest Room

My partner and I booked a room with a double bed, but while doing check in it turned out that booking sent to the hotel information that we want to get a twin room. Receptionist tried to help us to get a double bed, but unfortunately hotel was fully booked.

Modern hotel with a very comfortable bed and kind receptionists. Rooms are small, but well equiped. Is possible to do check in the night and to leave the luggage after the check out to enjoy sightseeing.

Very comfortable bed, clean room, kind and helpful staff,...
    • Twin Guest Room

Long time for the return of the deposit.

Very comfortable bed, clean room, kind and helpful staff, good location - near to Bruxelles Midi, subway stations. In the area many cafes, pubs, embassies, shops of exclusive brands.

Except the renovation , location is great and a good hotel with reasonable room rate.
    • Junior Queen Suite

We booked the room based on the majority good review. Somehow, the hotel did not keep the guests informed in advance about the small renovation with noise will happen that may affect our rest. It was only 2 nights' stay, but were disturbed by drilling and hammering, and there were no further proposal to change room. On our last day, renovation begun at 9am!!

The location and reasonable room rate

Excellent, peaceful, better than expected.
    • Twin Room with Garden View

I didn't have breakfast, it was a bit pricey and not included in my rate. The shower in the bathroom only has glass for half of it and so the water sprayed into the bathroom a bit. The WIFI was pretty slow late at night.

Incredibly quiet, had a room facing the garden and it was really peaceful. The bed was very comfortable, I had a great sleep. Room was spotless. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Location is really convenient to walk to many different neighborhoods and there are a lot of cafes and restaurants around. I also love that they encourage you to not have your room cleaned if you don't need to. I never feel it is necessary for just a few nights stay, and was impressed that they had a note in the room about it. This is very ecological and much appreciated. They also gave you a credit for the restaurant if you skip the room cleaning.

Overbooked and a bad experience overall
    • Junior Queen Suite

We booked a junior suite promotion via booking.com - upon arrival they were overbooked and the only rokm available was a twin with 2 single beds separsted by a nightstand. We asked if someone could at least put the beds together for us but that eas not possible due to staff shortage. We asked to speak to the manager we we felt like we were not being treated right to ask for the difference of money back as we were not getting the room we booked. The manager managed to find us a double room on the 6th floor - which had a creaky bed that woke us up at every turn. Poor customer service from the receptionist, poor facilities.

Parking, although overpriced, was easy to access and we were able to use it for a few extra hours after the check in. Nice bathroom and shower.

Excellent breakfast, very good room.
    • Queen Room

The heater in the room was not working. Front desk said they needed to call maintenance next day. They then said it was fixed, but it still was not working. Temperature was a bit uncomfortable. Also, the shower was not fully closed, and it got the bathroom floor wet.

Excellent breakfast, very good room.

Clean and calm nice place with unacceptable mistakes and slow service.
    • Twin Guest Room

Bath - 'hot' water - set in advance to be only 40*. Early check-ins not available 2 nights stay - Mistakes with the payment: - first time ever ever ever, someone charged me with deposit. And not only - there was a mistake with the reservation and the deposit was charged for 3 nights stay - 3x50E. Then separately, charged me again for 3 nights stay, not 2, and all that I'd noticed it after I saw the invoice when left the hotel; after I complain and shown the booking.com confirmation, a few days later, they return the 'extra-third night' payment.

The bed was awesome and the cleanliness of the room was in absolutely satisfying level.

Very pleasant

Not enough tea bags, there are only two per day. Our room is on first floor, could hear the traffic. Staff accidentally came in our room at 9:30am on our last day but the check out time was 12.

It’s good value hotel to stay, the bed is very comfortable, we slept really well during our stay. And it’s closed to Bruxelles midi station, good for anyone travelling with Eurostar

Room was spacious and with kitchen.
    • Junior Queen Suite

In the kitchen there were coffee making machine, but no coffee provided. The toilet was quite dark and walls looked dirty to me.

Room was spacious and with kitchen. Bed very comfy.

They charge you with a guarantee when checking in, and you...

They charge you with a guarantee when checking in, and you do not receive it back immediately when checking out. You have to wait for several days to have your money back.

Clean & modern room, great location and helpful staff

We arrived early in the morning, way before the check-in time but we were able to check in as the staff gave us an upgrade to a room that was similar but in the quieter side of the building. Everything worked so smoothly, the room was clean and modern, nothing to complain really.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

The toilet roll wasn’t replaced when it was used up, and neither was the coffee and milk. Silly little things but quite useful!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and comfortable.

Very helpful staff, clean and big room.
    • Queen Family Room

Internet quite weak especially in evenings.

Very helpful staff, clean and big room. No noise from outside. Nice bar in lobby, which close at 23.30, a bit too early :)

OK, convenient
    • Junior Queen Suite

Room cleanliness could have been better, heating didn't work, cupboards obscure, no case rack spotted, room needs better lighting and general upgrade

Reception and bar staff friendly

Not worth it for your money.

We are travellers and for 4 stars hotel this is really embarrassing. I hope they read, listen and do something to change it better. The breakfast is very poor for 4 stars hotel. Bread was finish and no one bring the new one. I think they would like to make it all minimalist in the hotel but in the wrong way. Can’t use broken toilet brush ( see picture ). Mattress protector have a big yellow stain ( see picture ). We slept on others dirt ( not funny ) proffesional hotel they know how to clean it. The curtain have a blood stain ( see picture ) The chair is forgoten to clean. Awful ( see picture ) Some one pee on the bedside lamp ( see picture ). Smelted hair dryer that i can not use ( see picture )

Modern building. 10 minutes walk to fancy street to shopping.

Short weekend trip for a conference
    • Junior Queen Suite with Garden View

Limited television channels, not enough power plugs near the bed. Room is a older renovation and breakfast was expensive.

Large and comfortable room, I liked the fact the suite had a proper kitchen with fridge and oven.

Location was great AMAZING.
    • Junior Queen Suite

I was overcharged more than the price mentioned on booking.com, the staff said that the taxes were not included in the price even though while booking I made sure price was all inclusive. They took 100€ deposit which I think is too much considering the fact that the minibar was empty. Two of the reception staff gave me two different rates of the room that means something is off.

Location was great AMAZING. 1 min walk from hotel des monais station.room was quite spacious and quite clean.the hotel looks brand new

I will definitely go back for my stays in that part of Brussels.
    • Queen Room

Minor point, is that they don't offer small face cloths for the shower, only large towels typical of European hotels

Clean room. Hotel is only about 2 yrs old.

Very nice hotel. Comfortable bed, nice service and good location.
    • Superior Room with Garden View

The room had a loose tap in the bathroom, it could use some repairs. I would like to get better information about breakfast and other facilities upon check-in.

Nice interiors. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. We could check in early, around 9:30 and they offered late check out too, though we ended up not needing it.

Nice hotel, nice experience .
    • Queen Room

Even if I didn't have time to eat, the price for breakfast looked a little bit steep.

Very nice hotel, beautiful room, clean, hommy. Very friendly staff. It's located about 15 minutes of the Midi station. It' s convenient if you have to catch an early flight (there is a train from Midi to the main airport). It is also easy to get to downtown even walking, if you like long walks. Overall a very nice experience.

I was really disapointed about the hotel. It was definitely not like a standard Hilton hotel
    • Junior Queen Suite

The room was cold and cannot be heated. The water in the shower was not hot. The dinner at the hotel restaurant was poor!

The only positive thing about the hotel, the staff at the check out cancelled the breakfast (I had only once) after learning that I was not satisfied with the hotel

Modern and comfy but not good cleaning service
    • Junior Queen Suite

Not good cleaning service, we have been sharing the room with a big fluff for 4 days and there were other stains. Rooms have a Nespresso machine but they didn't give us more than 2 capsules for 4 days.

Good location, big rooms, modern

I didn't like that I had to pay 20€ for a parking space...
    • Queen Family Room

I didn't like that I had to pay 20€ for a parking space which is bad to acces. Also the shower was nasty. It had a brown/black substance in it what wouldn't go away. And there was hair behind the toilet.

ROOM was great value for money
    • Queen Room

Customer service was poor. Put on the booking form we would like an early book in 12-13 Got there to be told room was not ready... normal checkin is at 2pm we were finally offered our room at 1450... no comp drink no sorry no nothing

ROOM was great value for money

Bed was very comfortable and the last minute price on a...
    • Junior Queen Suite

Housekeeper came in without knocking on saturday morning - not ok! No soap and no bin in the toilet was just weird, one cake of soap only and it was on the washbasin of the bathroom (the shower, totally separate from the room with the toilet). Ordered drinks from room service - order was very muddled and I'm about 80% convinced I was charged for the large water when I actually received the small, and for several bottles of tonic when I only ordered and wanted one. All up a strange combination of great and really sub standard in a one night stay.

Bed was very comfortable and the last minute price on a junior suite was excellent. Convenient location with an easy walk from the metro.

No meal choice as they had run out of everything except...

Staff didn't seem to friendly, 25 mins from the centre which isn't stated.

No meal choice as they had run out of everything except vegetable lasagne. Originally put us in the wrong room also.

I had to leave very early at 5 am, they booked me a taxi...
    • Queen Room

I had to leave very early at 5 am, they booked me a taxi that was on time and the check out was already done the lady handed me my statement with a smile. Really appreciated

A great place with a conducive environment.
    • Junior Queen Suite with Garden View

Bathroom didn't have a curtain so the water 💦 tends to splash 💦 out as you shower 🚿. But well, it's a nice bathroom 🚽 anyway with bright 🔆 feelings.....

It's strategic location from all angles of the city. The 🚉 station is 12 minutes as it states on the map, there's a few bus 🚍 stops just in eye sight of hotel.

The hotel should be more flexible in trying to enable people...
    • Queen Room

The hotel should be more flexible in trying to enable people that come a bit earlier (especially after a long flight) to get a room prior to official checkin time. Even when the hotel was full at the night, there are always some people that leave early and there should not be a problem to clean the room as soon as they leave.

Good value for money.
    • Superior Room with Garden View

There were a couple minor indications that room cleanliness could be a bit better.

The room was spacious and convenient, with a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel is close to a metro station.

It is a good location. We had a comfortable stay in this hotel. Professional and friendly staff!
    • Twin Guest Room

I failed to adjust the room temperature on the thermostat: it was too warm at night. The room was small but otherwise comfortable.

Very comfortable beds; very good location close to a metro station and within a walking distance to the old town.

Rooms are especially nice and comfortable.

Free WiFi is really bad. Additional payments for better WiFi, as offered in the hotel, are a no-go. We do not live in 1990s any more!

Rooms are especially nice and comfortable.

Booked at a hotel, located in an aparthotel
    • Queen Room

The rooms were overbooked, so they moved us to the aparthotel instead of the hotel. They considered it as upgrade, when actually in the aparthotels, the infrastructure is not welcoming for business short staying. People were cooking in the apartments and our room (even relatively clean) smell food, and so was all building. No basic extras like pillows, bed cover, that we had to ask several times in order to receive them.

The furniture where new, it seemed refurbished and spacious. Breakfast of good quality, but just basic, not a 4* level.

The bedroom and pillows were not so comfortable as they...

The bedroom and pillows were not so comfortable as they could be. There were some ruined holders in the bathroom that needed repairing. and the cleaning was not so good.

Fine for a night or two
    • Superior Room with Garden View

Soulless, bland hotel - no design Fitness centre had outdated equipment. Low quality breakfast. No slippers or shower cap in room.

Bed was comfortable and temperature in the room could be adjusted. Easy access by metro to Gare du Midi and city centre. Ironing board and iron were available in room. Quiet.

Horrible!
    • Queen Family Room

With 200 rooms they only had 1 staf working at the racaption And bar at the same time. Had to eait to buy koffie 30 minutes.

Nothing. Its a shake they use the name Hilton.

Excellent location.

Internet was slow. Room door could not close (you need to know the catch by keepeng them open untli you hear click). Underequipped gym. Could be more cleaner and maintained.

Excellent location. Very big room.

We were in a nice top floor room, with a good view on...
    • Queen Room

In general I don't like thick carpets as they always give me the impression that there is dust in there, but, to be honest, everything looked pretty new and in excellent conditions. And I do understand that carpets are there also to reduce noise.

We were in a nice top floor room, with a good view on Brussels roofs and the Palais de Justice dome. The room was fully equipped with all we needed for a short stay. Very professional and very helpful staff.

Average hotel. Not worth an 8+ rating.

Limited breakfast options, and therefore poor value for money. My room was in am annex to the main hotel. Pillows were lumpy. Lighting was oddly bright and intrusive (squinting necessary!). And wall fixings were misswallowing bare screws sticking out of the wall in the bathroom.

Hotel seemed fairly new on the exterior. Lobby was clean and functional.

Very comfortable, great staff.

Not as much choice for breakfast as I'd expect (not much fruit, soy milk available only on request). Wifi was a bit weak in the room.

Very comfortable room and very nice lobby.

I love this hotel, but I didn't like when they freezed my money for deposit.
    • Twin Guest Room

I didn't like when the asked me a credit card to freeze 150 euros. And I didn't realize why the had done it when there wasn't any mini bar in my room. And when I checked out they told me that the amount in my card will unfreeze in some hours, but... no. No no. It unfreezed only 21 days later. So When you go for a holiday you count your money, you know how much you need and when you already pay all your hotel expenses you don't expect other expenses or even some freezing money (I repeat when there is no mini bar in your room)

We loved this hotel. The hotel was in very good place, near to Luise street. Its very busy and respectable part of Brussels. We went to Grand place by walk, its about 30 minutes. We took room with double beds, it was very cosy. Dont forget to bring with you power socket (or it has another name), because I couldn't switch on my telephone charger. So I bought it from the hotels front shop. I recommend hotel for the place, for cleanness, for let's remember it's Hilton😜

Good value for the money, walking/train distance to the...

Good value for the money, walking/train distance to the main attractions. Very nice hotel but I would have preferred to be closer to the main attractions and would give up the creature comforts

Average
    • Twin Guest Room

Breakfast was cold egg and hash brown and beans on 1st day it was not filled in quickly ....... although a hot plate at biotin but still was cold

Waffle liquid was not replaced quickly u had to ask them to bring more if us ask for chocolate sauce they were like not pleasant . I stayed for 3 days A Phillipines girl staff at breakfast counter was helpful and smiling she was really nice Made my breakfast so much better to eat with a smile

Comfortable and large bed
    • Twin Guest Room

Honestly, the room facilities were really poor than I expected. First, Poor Wifi connection, the phone always disconnected to the Hilton wifi. Eventually I had to connect another public wifi with only 15 mins connection. Second, the bathroom design was not suitable for guests to bath for more than 5 minutes because bathroom was very easy to flood. Not sure whether the drains was blocked or not. Third, the biggest problem, NO AIR CONDITIONER. The air conditioner became a warmer and our room became really hot. Luckily, they had a fan for me and the bed was really comfortable otherwise I shouldn't be possible to stay there. This is my first time to stay in Hilton and come with an unforgettable experience. Honestly, I am quite disappointed to Hilton brand. Maybe it would be the only time for me to pick Hilton in the future. They can check everything is in normal conditions before pleasing their guests to the room.

Comfortable and large bed

Problems with 5days delay on deposit return after checkout

Property reserved 50e on debit card and didnt relese it for 5 days after checkout. I was told it will be returned in minutes but wasnt. Brought me to bad position on a travel with 50e locked. Would recomend to avoid hotel since they didnt wanna take 50e in cash that could be returned right away on checkout

Clean and new property

Nice place but need more attention

The apartment 61 was not so clean with hair in the bathroom and a BRA!!! in the wardrobe!!! Additionally, I had dinner there but only a few options out of the official menu were available. Really a pity!!!

The employees were nice and freindly.

Perfect location and excellent to sleep properly

It was just fit for our propose!

Perfect location, close to the transport and city center. Nice environment to shop and eat&drink. The rooms are very comfortable and big side The staff very nice and respectful.

Enjoyable stay on the whole

Air conditioning wasn't very efficient. Had to ask for hand soap at reception. Put a charge on my card in case of damage during stay and then didn't remove it after I had checked out until I had telephoned them twice.

Quiet room over looking terrace. Clean. Good tea making facilities. Fairly central

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

A good choice to not to think too much!

Not an exact Hilton. But a good alternative to the matching hotels except the price.

Excellent staff, Cem and his colleagues at the front desk tried so hard for us on catching up our meeting. A wide array of beverages and snacks at the lobby which you can enjoy for free. Spotlessly clean room, comfy bed, quality bath products. Quite surrounding and hallways.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Would not stay again unless pressed

very inefficient, waiting all the time... if you check on line you will have to do it again at rreception if you booked a room it does not mean you get the same.. check out again wait and wait invoice printed but the same sent by email... breakfast so so ...

everything was average but it was good bed

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Very friendly staff.
    • Twin Guest Room

Had trouble running my American Visa card and Master card there. It worked every where else. Had to spend an hour on the phone with my bank in the lobby.

Very friendly staff. Supremely comfortable room with great AC and WiFi. Great breakfast.