Reviews of Ambassador Suites Antwerp

Belgiëlei 6, Antwerp District, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium

#61 of 76 Holiday rentals in Antwerp

Based on 1876 apartment reviews

• Family Apartment (6 Adults)

Everything! Windows didn’t close properly, no safety catches on seventh floor family suite, curtains didn’t fit windows, dirty everything, shower leaks all over the bathroom, no noise policy after 10 not manned so kept awake all night by other guests, staff member on reception took personal call when supposed to be helping check in, rubbish scattered across reception area when we arrived and still there when we left, can’t park near hotel.

Nothing, absolutely awful

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

The noise from the street was REALLY loud so no one slept. There is no AC so we had to have the windows open. The mattresses are very thin and uncomfortable. Overall we wouldn’t stay here again. The parking garage in the basement is a bit of a nightmare to negotiate. The spaces are so small and there are so many pillars it makes getting into the spots so difficult.

We had a family of four and the room size was good.

• Studio

In a hotel there should be at least a soap. In the bathroom there were only 2 small towels which was not enough for shower

The room was clean and location was close to centraal also the gentlman with glasses was helpful.

• Large Studio

A one hour earlier check in (15.00 instead of 16.00u) resulted in an extra fee of 20 euro's. I think this is quite high (but of course a policy). Parking was another extra fee which resulted in an above average priced hotel.

Spacious apartment and good equipped with all that is needed. Very friendly host at the reception.

• Studio

the key we were given didn't work on arrival as the previous guests hadn't checked out. And the gentleman who checked us in was extremely helpful and got us another room. I was very impressed with the people at Ambassador. Thank you

• Studio

The apartment is serviced - i.e. cleaned, garbage disposal done, towels replaced - only once in a week. The property provides only one room key, which is inconvenient for room shared by two adults. Check-in and check-out times are restricted.

The studio apartment is spacious and comfortable. The property is situated pretty close to Anterwerpen Centraal station. Bathroom and WC are separate, which we found to be convenient. The kitchenette had basic necessities.

• Studio

The room was dirty. Wraps of biscuit on the floor. Refurbished lamp cable fixed with duct tape. Lack of light in the room. No AC. You can rent a fan for 3 euro per night. Good luck with that. TV. checked, but only radio stations working for some reason. Unfriendly neighborhood.

Spacious room with a kitchen and loot of assortments of cutlery.

• Large Studio

Kettle was not clean and hair dryer was not working. I didn't inform them as kettle was not mandatory for me and hair dryer I just observed one hour before I vacate.

Size, view, accessibility, cleanliness, comfort

• Studio

Almost everything is damage more or less ,chair ,tv ,elevator....and parking place stinking..

Realy close to central station,not too far from ring of antwerpen but evening and at the morning there is always traffic.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Dated, shabby, wooden floor was broken, didnt feel clean, wifi kept cutting ou. when you wanted to speak to staff very limited hours, check in late, no wander they take the money up front as no one would stay

large rooms, location

• Studio

Very difficult to find a parking place in a street. You should know before the arriving how to get in private parking or to park a car on a railway station parking in 10 minutes walk.

Nice place. Every room is a separate apartment with all necessary belongings. We came very late at night and got our keys in special box in envelop, all clear and nice. Cleaning is good.

• Studio

The elevator switches were damaged... The wifi didnt work for large period of time.. The kitchen was poorly equipped with utensils... The bathroom drainage needs improvtment as the shower area choked while in the shower.. And room needs more lights...

The price...

• Studio

1. Full of noices and no sleep at all 2. Don't go for room number #102, it's not sound proof and you ended up with full of noices from street 3. Even though hotel is near to Central station, the location is not at all safe after 9PM. 4. Not clean as like the way we expected. 5. Early Check In might "cost" another 20€ from you. Overall i would rate 3/10 for this hotel. Not recommend

1. Hotel security system. You have to give security code authentication to enter the hotel. 2. Near to Central station. Probably 8-10 minutes walkable from the hbf 3. Staff in the reception. He was nice and friendly 4. Size of the room. 35m2. Awesome.

• Large Studio

During my tour I had credit card payment issues sometimes with different hotels and I informed the host about it and a person replied and said nothing to worry and will do an exception and to come and pay and the the room will be reserved.Once I go there and when I tried to talk of it the guy said I did not message anyone.The reception is very commercialized once the money is taken not people friendly and expect attitudes though tolerable.(The facilities of the place covers up the lack of hospitality) I had big time issues getting connected to the internet and when inquired from the reception he simply said he cant do anything and his laptop is working and the connection is coming from outside which gave me real headache to do the upcoming bookings and to check the availability.For the first time I saw that the check in is at 4 PM and you need to leave before 10 AM.You have to keep on waiting till 4 PM as for no reason they will not let you in before that.Like a school reception it opens and closes for about 3-4 hours and that's pretty much it. All the beds are single beds and do not expect much comfort if you are a couple as you will simply roll down the bed even if you put the beds together.

First time I rented an apartment and it was well worthy.very spacious and it had everything what you may need for a fine stay including all the cutlery which we did not need.Heating was amazing as it was freezing in Antwerp.Bathroom was huge and the beds were comfortable enough.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Lack of mirrors. Bed not very comfy. Lift button broken so had to carry cases from 8th- 9th floor.

Very Spacious, quiet, clean, all required amenities. Convenient location. Reception very helpful.

• Studio

I would have liked to have a hair-dryer. and also, my friends who were staying in another room here had a urgent problem in the middle of the night and called the emergency number, but no one answered.

I liked the check-in process. Very easy. And also the location, close to the Central Station and walking distance to the city center.

• Family Apartment (6 Adults)

We had a great room for a family of six with 6 single beds and a large separate lounge and kitchen and a bonus outside terrace, definitely the largest room we had on our travels. Can walk from the Central train station and to the city. There is a grocery store nearby. We had a late check in and the instructions to get the key was very good. Facility is reasonable modern.

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

Old facilities, lif seem to fall apart soon. Internet seem to be not stable. No internet on the first night and no staff to approach. Broken chair in the room.

Near central station

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

Heating could not be turned on (in April) , we had a cold night. Luckely in the bathroom, the heating worked quite well. Rather dark at the eating table due to lack of lights and or the lights somewhat being mispossitioned for havening a good illumination at the table. Location close to railway and large street makes it somewhat noisy. However, we were lucky to stay on the 6th floor which makes noise level significantly lower.

Warm welcome by the host. Easy acces outside desk hours ( by simple frontdoor code). Comfortable beds. Nice to have a small kitchen. Overall a very good quality for price rating. Very good location for travellers without own transport: close to railwaystation and metrostation. Ideal location for discovering Antwerp. (Close to city centre, zoo & shopping streets).

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

I had expected that the washer & drier were in the apartment as in most apartments I had stayed in. That was my disappointment. There was 1 washer & 1 drier on the 9th floor & we had to wait our turn for the use of both. So we usually ended up sleeping very late the 2 days we had washing to do. Internet was slow. Also the drainage of the bathroom needs to be attended to. Need to have more hangers in the wardrobe.

I liked the easy Checkin & location. The elderly host took care of our needs. We complained the drier was spoilt and our clothes came out as cold & wet as when we put them in. He quickly replaced our token so promptly. We also complained the toaster was faulty & next day we had a lovely new toaster! Our thanks to our friendly & attentive host. I also liked the mirror cabinet in the bathroom. There were 3 sections of storage for the 3 of us. It was a spacious apartment.

• Studio

The couch in our apartment was rather old and already had a rip. Also we found a bug in our bed. In the bathroom there was an old dirty tissue in the closet under the sink and the hooks in the wall for the towels were loose. The toilet is in a separate room which smelled very badly of urine. It was really disgusting.

The apartment offers a good value for the money. The location is good, right in the middle of the Jewish neighbourhood and about 15-20 minutes walk to the old town. The apartment is spacious and has its own very tiny kitchen. Also it is very light because of the huge windows. The bathroom even had a bath tub. Basically, it has everything you need and is perfect for one or two nights. The staff was really friendly and helpful when we picked up the keys in the afternoon.

• Studio

Kitchen floor was dirty but apart from that the apartment was clean. The key collection is not organised having received a text giving us instructions how to collect keys from a safe it turned out the safe was empty which resulted in a 2 hour wait for reception to open.

Good size room, convenient location with lots of local shops.

• Studio

the smell in the room, the windows could not open properly; it was impossible to have a second key of the room, had to pay 20 euro more if you arrive 15.00 hour in the afternoon, because it was to soon???

the bed was confy

Everything was ok.

Large, clean, fully equiped apartment (4-bed). Parking possible just on the street (might be cheaper than property's private parking)

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The electric burner didn't work as expect but the microwave did the whole job

Very cheap and large apartment for four guest,close to the central station in a quiet zone.

• Studio

We spent a cold night without proper heating system. The bathroom was not as clean as it should be.

The staff was good. However despite my advise that I did not want early checkin then charged me €20.00. The room had to be changed as I wanted a double bed instead of twin... which was considered an upgrade and was charged €21 for that. Only one panel heater was working... the central heating system and the second panel heater seemed to be out of order. Evian was extremely helpful... but the management surely needed to lift their game.

The room for 8 people was a bit cold, maybe an extra heater would come in handy, otherwise very good location and size of both rooms,big fridge, big living room, big kitchen. Me and my friends had a nice stay and will surely come again😊

• Studio

Old fashioned Super hard beds Not enough kitchen utilities/Super small kitchen Super thin and small blankets Badly isolated windows (too much street noise during the night)

Location Lots of space

• Studio

It would mean the world if they give an extra pillow or have a stash of it somewhere.

Nice place to stay. complete facilities and nice hot shower. Bathroom is huge (there are even two sinks) and the bed are quite comfy. Location is good since it's close to central station and also diamond quarters.

• Studio

Really enjoyed my stay thanks to the lovely receptionist she was great and assisted me with anything I needed, I had a bad cold and out of kindness she slipped some medicine under my door to help me get better. Great customer service:)

• Studio

Again best the was the staff mainly the receptionist if you ask me I think she deserves a raise in pay

Best thing about the property was the receptionist she was lovely and helped out in anyway she cockle

• Studio

Check in is at 4PM and Check out is at 10AM, this is definitely an inconvenience if you arrive early to the city since you can’t even leave your bags there cause there wont be anyone at the lobby until 4PM. This also causes to be a queue for check in, since guests start to build up waiting for check in time. If you arrive in Antwerp around 3PM or you don’t mind paying the fee for early check in, then we would definitely recommend this hotel.

Good location, very close to a subway station (3 min). Spacious room, with all necessary amenities.

incompetent receptionist - We had a reservation for 4 apartments (on one name) and it took him forever (half hour) to figure that out and give us all the keys.

Great location, spacy apartments, great choice for group of friends of family trip.

Cleaning and new beds!

I left earlier because the bed was not clean and made me itchy. After reading about how many people have already complained I decided to check out earlier and to leave. For some reasons the bad reviews were not appearing to me when I first booked or I would have never taken a place like that one. Overall it was a nice big room, but too noise and dirty. Sometimes a smaller place but well taken care of it s better. I don't recommend this place to anyone.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

No lift in the garage, wifi is a pity, we had some noisy neighbours but it can happen of course

location is great, room was huge, host was great. You need a parking as the street is very busy. However you do not hear the noise in the room. Everything you need in the kitchen, same in the bathroom.

• Studio

Very very very noisy, no security, don't feel save, worst experience ever in my whole travel life, DON'T GO TO THIS PLACE, RATING 0,000!!!!

• Studio

No small lamp next to the beds, no lamp above the dinner table. Which is okay if you stay just one night, but not good for a long stay. Couldn't connect to the wifi.

Spacious studio, walking distance from Central Station. Room (106) at the back side of the building: very quiet!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

So far everything is good except for the hotwater you need to wait for couple of minutes and I don't have a problem when showering.

The room I had I love it, is clean and is bigger than I expected. Location is great near to the train station, restaurants, supermarket and shopping street.

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

- The toiletries and bathroom towels were not issued during the stay. We had to ask in the reception. - The reception is open only from 9-12noon and 4-6PM. - Bathing screen was not present in the shower area. This led the entire toilet get wet. - Corridors had a strong cigratte smell all the time. - Wifi had connectivity issues during our stay - so no internet.

- The apartment was fully organised with proper utensils to cook. - Perfect heating - Comfy couch and big enough LED TV

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Family Apartment (6 Adults)

Bunks very squeaky made it hard to sleep as all 6 beds in one room. Shower access in bedroom. Uncomfortable beds and poor quality of sheets and towels.

Longue and toilet and kitchen seperate from the bedroom

• Studio

Shower was not working well. Was no hosts even in the specified hours. No clean towels after we used them.

It was as described and clean. I liked the kitchen, just like an appartement.

• Studio

Room service should do daily not once a week , and it should be unlimited supply of tea bags and sugar ,there are only 2 teabags and sugar sachets in the room and when I ask for more i was told to spend money if i want some extra.I traveled very often and stay in hotels as well service apartment but this is my first weird experience .

Area

• Executive Apartment

Bit too far from centre. Hotel rooms are very basic for the price, reception works only certain hours, so you have to plan your arrival, due to that check out is quite early too - 10am. Rooms do not have much sound proofing, during our last night of the stay there was something going on upstairs with people screaming and running around so we ended up not sleeping much as you can hear every step/word. In the morning we were told by hotel staff that we could have called emergency number to inform someone about it (during night hours there is no one at reception and we didn't risk to go upstairs ourselves as people sounded agressive), but we didnt know that. Maybe a little explanation on what is considered "emergency" situation would be handy. Bathroom looked quite old and needs bit of refurbishing, there was also a light smell of urine from the toilet corner. Overall, good enough for short stay-overs, but too overpriced (we paid 169 eur for 2 nights). Also, hotel cancellation policy is not flexible at all. We booked the room for Shakira concert, that got cancelled, and they refused to cancel the hotel booking. Of course, it was a non-refundable reservation and we were fully aware of it, but a more human approach would be a big bonus for owners.

Location of the hotel was good, walking distance (~15min) from Antwerp train station, but to the old part of town its some 20-30 min walk. Situated in seemingly safe district. The room was very basic, but clean and spacious, with kitchen and all amenities, including ironing board (but ironically no iron and no notice, where to get it). Even though the reception is open only for certain hours in morning and afternoon, we were told we could leave our luggage there for the day in town after checkout, but in the end we didnt use this option, leaving our bags in train station storage (4eur for whole day, not bad at all) not to walk all way back. So not sure if it really works.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Upon entering the hotel, we were informed that one of the elevators didn't function properly and could not go up completely to our floor. When we finally arrived to the ninth floor (using the left elevator to go up to eight and the stairs the rest of the way), the hallways had random broken beds and child cribs- it was not pleasant. Entering the room, many things became alarming. To list a few: the front door didn't lock nor shut properly, the place was dirty, the shower overflowed, one bed had a shorter leg than the others, the mattresses were like concrete, and the pillows were nearly useless, Would not recommend.

The only thing that was satisfactory about the room was that it had a large space and four beds to accommodate every single person. The view was exceptional as well.

Frequency of cleaning

This was my 4th stay in Ambassador Suites Antwerp and as always I was satisfied. The rooms are spacious and are equipped with all the necessary things, also the kitchen. I love the location in the diamond district. I would recommend to anyone - good value for money. I did not use the car park, I always leave the car on the street paying a daily fee of 3.8 euros. We left the laptops in the hotel... Of course were they waiting for us at the reception. Thank you once again! Great hotel and friendly service.

• Executive Apartment

Bad location. Far a way from the train station (the distance on Booking.com is from the corner of the train station but the station itself is a weird design-- narrow and long). We had to walk for 20 mins. Towels were dirty. 1 shampoo. And almost nothing else in the bathroom. The bath place smelled from the pipes.

Room is big

• Family Apartment (6 Adults)

This apartment had a major bedbug infestation. I was severely bitten and I also found out I have an allergy to bedbugs bites. I hope I haven't brought one of them home with me. The bed sheets were kinda old and not spotless, the towels were the same and just 1 medium towel per person. Bathroom had nothing on the floor and tended to get very dirty. There was nothing on the site for us to clean the bathroom floor. No cleaning services except before checking in.

Liked the location, very close to central station with very good price.

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

There is a reason for the relatively low price. If you do not want to sleep with plenty of bedbugs, don’t go there. Everything inside the room looks old. The breakfast was a basket of snacks. By paying the same money, you could find some decent, warm food nearby. Overall, it does not worth no matter how cheap/nice the apartment looks online

location is good

• Studio

Stuffy bathroom and very small toilet, broken toilet seat, uncomfortable pillow (too big), small duvets (only just covering the bed width, I've never come across that before!), unhealthy and not fresh breakfast, very small cups for hot drinks, only instant coffee and black tea available.

Spacious room and bathroom, two big windows that are possible to open, fast lift, good quality bed mattress, sofa and table with chairs, iron with board.

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

Breakfast and parking spot was charged additionally even when the online booking said it was included.

Room was spacious, tidy and comfortable as well as the bathroom.

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

Very nice, simple room with kitchen that served us very well during our stay. Good location and very convenient. Only complaint was some noise from others in the hotel one night.

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

Superficially clean but a bit gtubby in the nooks and crannys

Basic value for money accommodation in a good location, representing good value for a family of 4

• Family Apartment (6 Adults)

The stove heats extremely slow. Parking outside could be tricky to find, but you can opt for the apartment's parking with some fees I guess.

The apartment is very big with nice garden, as we stayed at the ground floor.

• Executive Apartment

Waited 30 minutes to check in - it was not even clear where to check in ! We forgot the pass code to get in after hours at the front door. The contact number did not work, so we could not get help. Luckily after 90 minutes waiting someone else came through the door and we went inside to the hotel. Would never stay here again - it is like a ghost town if you need help with even basic things like getting through the front door or checking in. Oh...and the lock on the door to our room was broken too !

The staff were overworked - but very helpful and thorough

• Large Studio

The bathroom was extremely dirty. It was gross. Vomit and blood on the toilet pot. Signs of burglary on the door lock, drunk man next door and a lot of noise through the night.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Most guests seem to be Eastern European workmen using this location as cheap temporary lodging. Stayed one night by myself, did not feel very comfortable walking through the lobby/ to my apartment. The corridor smelled like urine. Both elevators had issues (one did not go to 9th floor, the other one did not go to ground floor). The interior of the apartment is quite basic. Because we did not know how long my mother would be in hospital, I was advised by the reception to extend night per night at flexible rate through their own website, so it would be easier to cancel when needed. It took us 5 phone calls and 2 e-mails before we received our money for the last 3 nights we had to cancelled because my mom passed away and we needed to go home for funeral arrangements. This was very annoying and unprofessional.

Close to the St Vincentiushospital, which was the main reason to stay. We stayed in an apartment which was quite large, ideal for people staying longer esp. if you want to cook your own dinner etc. We left our car at the hospital (10 min walk). Very friendly reception staff.

The drink/food dispenser was broken. But also this was minimalized by the fact that the staff sold me food behind the counter,

i was offered a stay the next night since i couldn't make it on the original day due to medical reasons, I thanked them by staying another night.

• Executive Apartment

Bit of a hassle checking in due to a mistake with reservation systrm

Good location near the, central station, subway and a well known techno club. flexible with late checkout

• Executive Apartment

Horrible place. Reception is open until 21:00 - and after that you’re left all by your own - there’s no person at all to help you with anything. I’ve returned late and found out that my room key was not working and I can’t open the door, so I’ve started to call their emergency contact numbers - and none of them was answering!!!!! So I actually had to spend the night I’ve paid for at the lobby couch with no access to bathroom or my belongings. And just imagine if you’re there and some emergency happens and they just don’t care at all! The room was quite spacious, but with a quite foul smell and outdated kitchen equipment. Bathroom is very basic and desperately needs renovation. And don’t order breakfast - it’s a basket filled with cheap snacks - !sic! - chips, stale bread, some chemical juice and so on. You’ll find much better breakfast for the price at the train station. So if you can choose - just book some other place, there’s a lot of options in Antwerpen. These apartments don’t cost the price and are unsafe.

Quite close to the train station

• Studio

Not the fault of apartment but using the map for the location was made difficult due to the lack of road names on buildings so difficult to find at first.

• Studio

Earlier check in, later check out without extra payment, more kitchen equipment

Professional and friendly property Management, size of the appartment, price per night, close to train station and city center

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

There were colonies of bed bugs present in the room. complaint was lodged with the management but no improvement was witnessed. For two nights, my family was unable to sleep and we had booked rooms to spend nights only. I expect refund/compensation on account of the terrible experience i had on the property.

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

we arrived in middle of the night myself and my wife and my son of 7 i and my son went to bed my wife went to a bit later and she felt something cruling on her she got up and she relisted it was bed bug she got really frighted she quickly got us up it was about 230am it was very hard to get up and it was really disturbing what happend we had to leave all our clothes in the room and left about 3:30am we found a ibis hotel and we got to bed about 6am we had to leave at 1030 in the morning it was a horrible night i have spoken to the hotel and send email but the did not reply can you advise what to do

it looked ok

• Studio

No free parking. If you are going to have a late check-in -- make sure you checked your email prior to come. There should be some guidelines how to get a key. If you fail with this you'll have to call in roaming area and get answered by some who has already finished his working day :)

Nice studio with pretty much space inside. MW oven, freezer - everything is there. You can buy your groceries and prepare it in the room yourself.

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

parking was difficult, vending machine was rather sparse-no drinking water available no shampoo or conditioner displayed

quick check in and out value for money comfortable and facilitated well

• Studio

The stove didn't work. It took almost 1 hour to make scrambled eggs. They should check and ensure their equipment works. It's sad to lose a lot of time like that.

Cozy to stay

• Studio

Checkout is 10am and check in is 4pm Broken window Broken toilet that makes noises all night and stinks like a porta potty! Check in takes forever over 30minutes (only 3 people ahead of us) The location is in a super jewish area so dressing anything than super modest will get you nasty looks Supposed to be laundry never found it and there are only people to ask a few hours of the day No front desk No soap at all or shampoo They just keep asking for more money... early check in 20euro late check out 10euro... parking 12euro The room was quite loud with kids yelling in the morning there must be a school nearby

Big room Nothing else-spend your money elsewhere

• Executive Apartment

We booked 3 days in Ambassador suites. One day before arrival we were sent to Condo Gardens because they overbooked Ambassador suites. The accomodation was a clear downgrade, furniture very simple, the house dirty and loud. It was absolutely not what we had booked in Ambassador. I asked them for a reduction of price but was treated very unfriendly. They said they would send me and email but did not do that. Can not recommend to book Ambassador suites. You are not safe from downgrades.

• Family Apartment (6 Adults)

1. It is hot, it doesn't have an air conditioner. You're not offered, even for a payment, a ventilator. It was very dificult to got a good nigths sleep even with all the windows opened (in the seventh floor). 2. We stayed for 7 nights, at the mid of our stay we ordered a cleaning service, wich costs 20€. We noticed that the service was done, becouse we had fresh towels in the bathroom. The sheets weren't changed, three plates and a couple of glasses that we left in the sink, stayed in the sink, they weren't washed. I'm not shure if the place was at least mopped. 3. The biggest downside, the place is infested with mites. One of our kids, by the end of the stay was fully covered in mites bites. We already spend almost 150€ in pills, creams and soaps for the treatment.

The place is very well ubicated, our apartment was very spacious and the kitchen well equiped.

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

There are some problems with the equipment in the flats. Some of the beds are broken, there are only a few very small glasses and cups and the stove did not work. The TV had only one channel.

The location is excellent. Close to the center of Antwerp and there are many stores in the neighborhood. The rooms are spacious. This is a great place if you are a family on a budget. Parking is paid, but safe and easy. Dogs are welcome.

• Family Apartment (8 Adults)

We took apartment for 8 people and it was amazing!! it was just like in the photos , huge, with big common area, like living room +dining room, with terrace, 2 rooms with 4 beds, big bathroom, 2 toilettes and a kitchen. Was really good equipped, we had hair dryer, iron. It was 10mins walk from train station, and maybe half an hour from center. i can just recommend this accomodation to everyone! thanks for hospitality!

Check in time was too late from 4pm , was tired and wanted to freshen up but can't! The entrance reception was empty not so welcoming! And check out was so early before 10am... And there were very loud guests in the middle of the night...couldn't sleep because of this.

Spacious room Very clean room Walking distance to center

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Maintenance isn't that great; one sink plug didn't work also lighting in hall. When I asked for a 2nd pillow/sheets (as hot weather) I was told he wasn't sure as they were full. He had to rush off urgently so we never received our extra bedding. Bed was too hard for me. No CNN/Sky news channels on t.v.; not a problem but would be nice.

I was actually staying in 2nd floor one-bed flat with my son (no category to tick for that). Good location as near family members. Only 10 mins from station. Good accommodation, light and spacious. Good decor. Clean. Bedroom was at the back so very quiet. Kitchen seemed well equipped but only used for drinks.

• Family Apartment (4 Adults)

A bit strange working hours of reception and pretty late check-in. There was no soap in the bath, if it's importnant.

Quiet area, close to the train station and a square with bars, not so far from the downtown. Pretty big room for this amount of money.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Studio

For night check-out you need a PIN code: to find out how to get it (only by a link on booking.com confirmation document) was bit difficult, as we didn't get any answer to our emails to the official email adress. Anyhow, after applying correctly everything went very well.

We liked the spacious room and the good postion, not far away from the railway station.

Browse Ambassador Suites Antwerp traveller photo gallery