Reviews of Condo Gardens Brussels

#172 of 232 Holiday rentals in Brussels

Based on 1184 apartment reviews

Pleasant
    • Studio

There was no cleaning service, noisy neighbors,and the reception was closed most of the time.The receptionists schedule was from 8-10 am and 4_8pm.Saturday just a few hours and Sunday closed.

The room was very spacious, the kitchen very well equipped. The place is well situated, very close to the nord station

Disappointed
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

The kettle was broken with electric wire showing. There was no one at the reception even though we were in the correct time. The building was full of people who talked the whole night and shouted.

Comfortable stay for those who don't want to be warried by others - hosts or guests.
    • Studio

The property looks a little bit abandoned and soon will need main repair.

Comfortable and ergonomic beds. Food stores nearby. the room is equipped with all you need - even iron and plot for ironing.

Disappointing uncomfortable stay.
    • Large Studio Triple

-check in staff were extremely rude, curt & cold, not a warm welcome that we normally expect when checking in. Zero customer service was given and this did not give an immediate good impression. - Floors of the apartment were dirty. The room had a strong odour of chemicals & paint as if it hadn't been aired out properly. - Beds were extremely uncomfortable, 3 of us stayed in our apartment and every single bed had mattresses with protruding coils (that bruised my ribs may I add) The mattresses had no support whatsoever and ensured a sleepless night and backache for all of us. We were there for business so to have an uncomfortable nights sleep did not make our trip as successful as it should've been- being tired and achey as a result of poor beds in the accommodation is unacceptable. -Parking was in a garage with no lighting at all as a result trip hazards everywhere at night.

Location was convenient- But given everything else, we would not stay here again. It was cheap but not value for money.

okay location.
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

zero ventilation - not in bathroom either. Black mold in bathroom. Was told all rooms was lacking ventilation - so made no sense to change room. Missing kitchen utencils. Bed springs was felt in back.

okay location. Easy access during nighttime.

Not so satisfied
    • Large Studio Triple

It is stated that self-service check-in starts at 3:00 pm and the key will be in the safe. But there was nothing in the safe and we waited for an hour to get our key. The room was not so clean, and one of the hearths did not work. The alarm went off at night out of no reason, which caused much annoyance to us.

The service is good. When I had problems, I could always get in contact with the emergency staff. The location is convenient, near south station.

Good location to access the city centre,the area was not the...
    • Family Apartment (6 Adults)

6 of us (2 separate families) put in one room-no privacy there was leakage from the ceiling (reported to the reception next morning) beds quite old and some were even broken-there is space for improvement

Good location to access the city centre,the area was not the gratest but for one night is OK

Nice location, easy access.
    • Business Single Room

Room was a bit cold only one small plug in heater which wasn't enough to heat the room. The shower room was cold, no plug for the sink and barely any coffee/tea for one day let alone two.

Nice location, easy access.

Won’t be back again not will we recommend your hotel.
    • Large Studio

Inadequate parking at a cost. Unorganised Chaos. People double parked so we couldn’t get out of the car park and we missed the whole purpose of trip to Brussels. Phoning the emergency number was no help - was told there was nothing they could do! Very unhappy. Also no clear instruction emailed on how to open car park gate. Had to phone emergency number to find that out.

Comfy bed

This hotel is a hell...do not go!!!!
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

1. After 5 to 6 afternoon all men are gone and the front door is all closed. I had so hard time to get in. I finally git to know that i had to follow stupid email guidance to enter anf get the room key. Man....that was so tiresome..... 2. If I turn on the main cooking stove...all room power goes off totally.....i git so disappointed...and could not cook at all while i and my family staif there....we got so mad. 3. Unfair parking policy. While booking i didnt noticed that the parking is not free but charde me 20 euros which is ao expensive to me. After seeing comfirmation email.. i got to know. And when express check in and express check out ...parking fee is not able to be collected as nobody sees if tourist got a car or not. Wha the heck unfair situation??? I do not recommend this expensive small office.space like hotel to anyone on the earth. I. got so mad when i checked out..... i got so mad....

Nothing goid but location as it is close to the city center.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Surviving in Brussels
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

1. There is NO wi-fi in the room. Only downstairs in the reception area. 2. The strong old tobacco smell is everywhere in the property. I'm very sensitive to it, so for me it was a problem. 3. Extremely terribly cold! I've never stayed to such cold rooms before. It was literally not higher than 15C, probably less! Feeling like sleeping out in the street. A small heating device was attached to the wall in the kitchen room, but nothing like that in the bedroom. Paying high just to survive!

Very good central location, huge room, very clean.

Fair value for the price, the hotel is close to the...
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

The hotel needs some repairs. It`s not a luxurious accomodation, but it`s ok if you travel on a limited budget. I asked for an early check in and they refused me.

Fair value for the price, the hotel is close to the tram/metro station and easy to locate.

Great stay close to Tour&Taxis venue
    • Large Studio Triple

Beds were noisy when turning

Spacious triple room, clean, great water pressure in the shower, good value for money, easy check-in/ -out, close to public transport, in walking distance to gare du nord trainstation

There was no water in the property for 1 whole day. 28.11. 2017. They shouldn't have taken a bookin.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The location was too difficult for first timers. The checkin procedures are extremely cumbersome and rather terribly bad. They dint allow for checkin before 4 pm. Even though it was requested while booking. 4 pm is too wierd and toooo late a time to allow checkin. There checkin is toooo cumbersome. There's no one at the reception from 12 pm to 4 pm. So ineven in case u somehow reach this difficult to trace property before 4 pm.. u would be locked out and stranded on road in the cold chills of brussels. Heavens help you. To make things from bad to worse there was absolutely no water ..nor to drink nor in the toilet for one whole day. If they had troubles with there water boilers as they told me.. they shouldn't have taken the booking for the dates. Sorry but 60 euros was toooo high a price per day for this useless property.

It was a nice mini apartment with no water.

Wi-Fi didn't work.
    • Studio

Wi-Fi didn't work. You can only check out after 16:00 and have to check out before 10:00. Bed is not really comfortable. Mattresses are very small it hardly covers your whole body. No toiletries. No receptionist or staffer between 20:00 and before 9:00 so you can't ask for support during this time. Cannot leave your luggage after check-out.

The room was clean.
    • Studio

I didn t like that on the website we were encouraged to ask questions, but no one replied. The smell was not so fresh in the room. A socket was not in a good condition.

The room was clean. The heater was working properly.

If you value normal level of the service AVOID this hostel.
    • Large Studio Triple

The administrator and her boss are horrible people. We booked the hotel and garanteed it with the credit card. Our train was late so we arrived at 21.30-21.45. We booked at 18.07 and warned in the comments that our check-in will be since 20.00 to 00.00. When we arrived we couldn't get to the hotel several minutes, then we couldn't get our key. We had to call in roaming for 5 minutes before the receptionist came to us. Then their terminal couldn't charge money from our credit cards. I didn't have any euro so she obliged me to go and find the ATM! at 22.00! I could have roaming mobile internet which is very expensive in my country and i could have no offline Google maps. It was raining. She evene didn't allowed my wife to go to the room with a kid 4 years old and another one was INFANT! We were super tired after the flight and train and all the day on the road the atarted at 3.30 in the morning. For the sake of justice it was fault of the boss of this hostel. Some decisions were coming from him not the administrator. I don't even mention cold room etc. I would not recommend this hotel to the enemy with such a horrlble service for 70$ per night.

Normal location if Brussels is your transit city, it's close to the airport.

Average hotel in my opinion (2-3 stars)
    • Executive Apartment

Shower water temperature fluctuated a lot & no shampoo supplied, view from window was blocked by cars, other residents were loud throughout the night, access into/out of the building was confusing, bed wasn’t very comfortable

Location was less than a 10 minute walk from Brussels north station, room furniture was nice with plenty of room to store clothing

Worst stay ever
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Awesful experience! The hotel stinks it’s more like a motel. Everything inside the room is cheap ikea stuff and it really really stinked so bad when I was there that I couldnt sleep. The room seemed unoccupied for ages. Just unhealthy! Stay away

If you are looking for a clean space which is easy to access, this is it.
    • Large Studio Triple

Beds can be more comfortable.

I arrived so late but they sent me a well explained mail to get it which is very easy. I haven't stayed there too long but there was everything in the room from microwave to tea. Very easy to walk from train station

room and small kitchen was well equipped
    • Business Single Room

the room was somewhat damp and has some smell resulting from it the towels provided were not dry (due to a service problem encountered by the Condo Garden) WLAN did not work reliable, it was not available during 20% of my stay hot water for the shower was day time dependent, in the morning it faded and got cold the cushion of the bed was shallow and did not sufficiently support my head to allow for a comfortable sleeping position some tiles on the floor to my room had become loose and were lying on the floor

room and small kitchen was well equipped TV ok

Very helpful staff, rooms were clean and good value for money
    • Large Studio Triple

Only negative was that the shower went cold during peak times. Everything else was great!

Very helpful staff, rooms were clean and good value for money

Large bedroom with kitchen and living area for bargain price in a great location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

If you arrive late and leave in the morning you still have to pay the 10Euro for 24hours of parking when you've only used it for a few hours, on the flip side there are only limited spaces available and if it was cheaper then we might not have got a space. We did get a lot of insect bites but that's probably our fault for leaving the window open.

The guy at reception was very friendly and gave us lots of advise. The space we got was massive, I can't believe how much we got for our money, there was even a kitchen with everything you need to cook. The parking was a must for us and it was very secure.

Filthy disgusting rooms
    • Studio

Cleaning. All the rooms were full of dust, spiders and spider webs. Staff was not nice when we showed her our room full of spiders. We are still waiting for them to answer our mail...

Nada

It's a good low-budget option for staying in Brussels
    • Studio

The walls were very thin and I could hear other guests talking. Luckily they weren't too noisy. The furniture was very basic and the water pressure in the shower was very low. The location is quite far (30 mins walk) from the historic centre of Brussels.

Nice spacious room and it was nice to have a mini-kitchen. The place was easy to find and has quite good security with a locked gate to get into the hotel compound. The location near to the North Station is quite convenient for transport links.

Good value for money
    • Executive Apartment

--- unstable water temperature --- the apartament is dark (no light in the kitchen) --- battered bathroom

+++ good location, close to BX Nord +++ WiFi +++ kitchen facilities

Not a good experience
    • Large Studio Triple

A lot of things. Cleanliness not maintained, shower does not work properly - the shower head kept falling off in my room + there was intermittent hot water. It was quite difficult with the check in instructions because the provided pass code did not work. Quite a bad experience. will not recommend it to anyone and will not consider it in the future.

Kitchen utensils provided and a fridge available

Good Place and bad attendance
    • Large Studio

Attendance. Check in too late and complicated. I chose pay by cash, but when I arrived in hotel the person who make my check told me that is not possible because I need pay by credit card.

Kitchen in the room, spacious room and location of hotel

Spacious room, satisfying price comparing to Brussels hotels...
    • Large Studio

Quite far from the centre, you can bear it if it is spring or summer - I do not recommend it during winter. Asked for another pillow and blanket and there wasn't any available, Poor room heating - there was a noisy air heater which had to be open almost all day and night in order to get the room warmed. We couldn't turn on the TV set so no TV for 3 days. No shampoo or foam bath in the toilet. Needs to get a renovation especially the bathroom. No water bottle sold in the vending machine itn the lobby. Not any shop around in the vicinity, no mini market or fast food option. Surprised with the 30 plus euros on the booking price because of taxes (almost the most expensive i have paid around Europe). This means 21% on the room price. There is a leaflet on your personal folder with the keys together that among other things says that the penalty if you lose the keys is 50 Euros !!!!

Spacious room, satisfying price comparing to Brussels hotels, Close to tram 3 (350 m) and metro (600m). Quiet residential neighborhood. Quite nice and recommended if the weather is good.

Very basic... Dont expect anything!!
    • Business Single Room

One has to wait for ages to talk to the receptionist as there is always a long queue. The wifi didn't connect on the first day. The pillow on my bed didn't have a pillow case/cover and was smelly and unclean.There wasn't even a small pouch of shampoo or shower gel in the bathroom (something that is very expected in aparthotels). The kitchenette had just one socket to connect to the appliances. On top, the location is a bit spooky with nothing to do around.

We had a good experience at the hotel Condo Gardens!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Would be great to have better cleaning of the bathroom and toilet!

Giovanni is a great manager, very responsive to our questions and solved with professionalism each and every issue we encountered during our stay at the hotel. A great thank you! ;-)

The staff there is super nice and very helpful.

The bed can be better.

The staff there is super nice and very helpful. He gave us a lot of information and let us put one luggage there over one night. The place is near to the north train station and the neighbourhood seems OK.

A short but comfortable stay (one night). Price was slightly inflated due to demand.
    • Large Studio

No towels in the bathroom, but I suppose that is common for an apartment type property.

Nice good size apartment, a short walk from Gare du Nord station and from tram stop for city centre. Fully kitted kitchen and tea bags/coffee etc. Despite roadworks outside the apartment it was very quiet. Receptionist was very friendly, welcoming and helpful.

We liked the fact that the hotel is close to the train...
    • Studio

We didn't like the neighbourhood that much, it was quite dirty. There was a cleaning crew coming round everyday, but in the evening, the locals didn't care that much for cleanliness so they threw their trash in the parks and playing grounds. It's sad, because the local playground was quite nice. Traveling through the neighbourhood in the evening didn't seem quite safe, but we didn't encounter any issues, so that's oK.

We liked the fact that the hotel is close to the train station, we traveled daily to different cities. Also it was in walking distance to nice tourist sites. The rooms were spacious, there was a garden where you could sit for a drink in the evening and also they had a BBQ.

I want to say a special thanks to the staff.
    • Studio

I want to say a special thanks to the staff. They were very friendly and helpful. I needed some information and additional help related to my trip and I got all help I need quickly and professionally (So, thanks, guys!)

This is better than hotel for same money :)
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bad plumbing: the toilet is loosely washed off, it is difficult to adjust the water in the tap. Check-in at 4pm.

Good value for its money. Kitchen, enough space, great location, fast internet, kind manager.

I would stay again if they get new mattresses!
    • Studio

Mattresses really terrible and of the poorest quality. If you stay here you need to bring your own mattress topper to get a decent nights sleep as could feel every spring. I would actually give the property 10 out of 10 had it not been for this.

The kitchenette facilities were really good.

Condo Gardens - great value for your money, just a perfect stay
    • Business Single Room

Location with public transport nearby and the train station for national/international train journeys is just a couple of minutes away and is easy to get there by foot. The surroundings are quiet and I felt save all the time. The staff is very welcoming and friendly and will help you with everything you may need. Supermarkets are in walking distance. The room was spacious and clean, with a kitchen and a fridge big enough that you can have food in here for more than just 1 day or person. Bed was nice and comfy. WiFi was a bit unstable and sometimes laggy, but overall it worked most of the time. Overall I can recommend to stay at Condo Gardens. You'll get a very good accommodation for a reasonable price with everything in walking distance. I'll stay there again.

low price only
    • Large Studio

Awful bad, really cheap matras with hard springs. Locker on the window was broken so there was really cold in the room. Kitchen equipment was dirty a little bit with fat. Our room was with tile on the floor and it was really cold floor. Room was not cozy absolutely. Ok for one-two night if you use it only for sleep because the price is low. We tried to check-in at 12-00 (leaved requiest on booking for that) but we were refused on reception and they even didn't offer to leave our bags before check-in.

Good location near North railway station, about 10 min to walk from station. Easy to find. They have heater at the room.

ok as always
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

room had a bad smell when enreing, probably due to some cocking nearby room was much to warm, which made sleeping problematic, my wish at the time of booking to receive a room at a lovel level wa disregarded no parking lot was available (I probably had failed to reserve earlier)

spacy room, with all required equipment

The owner was welcoming and could speak 4 languages.
    • Studio

Sheets were old and had couple of holes. From the top of room were coming various insects( spiders, mosquitos) i suggest to close the wholes with a better cover..rabote for example! Bathroom facilities a bit old but in general clean! We had no parking included and to pay 12E per day is too much in my opinion. Check in and check out times are strange.. 4 after midday check in 10 in the morning check out. Maybe to make them a bit friendlier to tourists.

The owner was welcoming and could speak 4 languages. English,German and as understood French and Dutch. Appartment for 2 people was big and had all electrical devices! There were towels and sheets on the room. Hot water was enough! Location is 2km from city center with a car. Generally the neighbourhood is silent and safe. We let our car outside in public parking.I ve been to better 3 star hotels but in worse too. With some small changes it can become top recommentation. Keep improving!

Affordable prices for a couple, that want a private room. Very close to The North Station.
    • Studio

The TV was not working at all. The place around the hostel is a little shady and looks like a Muslim neighborhood, lots of immigrants. Which is ok, but a little surprising. Fell a little nervous walking around, but nothing happened and the stay was quite good. Thanks!

The host Giovani was really friendly and helpful, he spoke English very well and help us get settled. Very good attention to detail and easy to talk to. The room was also clean and quite comfortable, very affordable prices for a private room and a nice garden.

place was dirty and furniture was old/not comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the bathroom - the matrasses - the sofa was not comfortable

The matrasses were old and the pillows had big brown spots (and a terrible smell in spite of the pillow cases). The bathroom was run down and dirty and also had a bad smell.

Well-equipped, spacious and the kitchen is very nice.
    • Studio

15 minutes walk from city center is acceptable. But the toilet was a little dirty and I cleaned it myself... Also, towels and bed sheets are not very clean.

Well-equipped, spacious and the kitchen is very nice. Receptionists are friendly.

Location was good, close to Brussels Nord Station.
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

Location was good, close to Brussels Nord Station. The room was fine for 3 persons and close to a park. Very convenient access to tourist locations since there is a tram stop nearby.

Dirty, grimy - the worst place I have ever stayed
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

Dirty, grimy, smelly, dangerous electrics. Then on the last evening we were treated to worms coming out from the bottom of the toilet. Whenever we left or arrived there was nobody on the desk until the last day. The worst place I have ever stayed! Booking.com take it off your list.

The room was amazing, it was clean, big and comfortable for...
    • Large Studio Triple

The room was amazing, it was clean, big and comfortable for all of us. All the equipments are in great condition. The staff that we had was very nice and friendly.

Simple place for a quick, one night stay
    • Family Apartment (6 Adults)

Couch and TV remote were both demolished. We had to sit on the beds instead. Shower was one of the worst we've used in our many travels. No water pressure, constantly changing temp while being used. Light switch for the bathroom is not accessible for kids.

Beds were comfy and fit a family of 5 well in the room. We just used it to sleep so it worked well since we didn't need/expect a lot of extras. Host was very friendly.

Fair price for basic conditions
    • Studio

Cleaning services, saftey services, the room s smell.

I like that the hotel is near to Bruxelles Nord Tran Station. I like that we found the hotel in 15-20 min from center. I like that the guy from reception was kind and fixed the problemes imediatly!

Perfect for the price
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

The neighborhood. Parking not included in the price.

Really close to Tour & Taxis. The price is really affordable ! Everything you need in the flat (Cooktop, Fridge, microwave)

thanks GIOVANNI
    • Large Studio

bad dry machine! used two times still cannot be dry!! bad wifi!!! the wifi didnt work at all!

I have to many thanks for the staff who is GIOVANNI !!! this guy did the best serives for me! He was very nice and smart. help me to solved the problems about parking and washing machine. Maximal thanks for him!

Budget apartments with 10 min walk of train station
    • Business Single Room

I received a personal code to open the safe for out-of-hours check in, which didn't work. It took me a few phone calls until I got hold of the property manager on site who very kindly opened the safe for me and made sure I had no further trouble. I could have done with some basic toiletries (like single-use shampoo sachet in the shower).

Basic but clean adn sturdy with all that is needed for a couple of nights' stay.

The location is quite good, only 7-10 minutes walking from...
    • Studio

One bulb in the bathroom was broken, the other one was very dim and so we had to manage in semi-darkness. It seems like the room may have been a bit tidier. The location of power outlets was not very convenient, there is no outlets by the beds. There is a kettle in the apartment but we had only 1 teabag and 1 sachet of instant coffee on arrival. We didn't find a place where we could get or buy more tea or coffee, there is only soda in the vending machine in the lobby and no coffee machine. So the kettle was useless, there's no use to buy a complete tea package in the supermarket if you stay for 3 days. It would be wonderful to have more tea/coffee in the room or to have an ability to buy teabags per-piece.

The location is quite good, only 7-10 minutes walking from Gare du Nord, the district seems quiet and safety, though I don't recommend walking around in the evening. The room is OK and we appreciated express check-in: it was easy and quick to take keys from the safe by ourselves. The beds are soft and comfortable, the apartment is well-equipped, with a small kitchen, some crockery, a fridge and an oven. It is convinient for those who stay for a longer period. Cozy courtyard. We didn't interact with personnel much but all staff was very friendly and nice.

One night MAX
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

We drove around for an hour trying to find parking outside of the building. This would not be a problem if we paid the €12 parking fee, but we didn't know it was actually necessary to do so. The neighborhood was nothing special in fact it was a little dirty. The room smelled horribly of cigarettes. Some of my belongings smelled liked stale smoke after we left. The beds were uncomfortable and the bathroom has mold and mildew.

The room was large. Some TV channels were in english. The kitchen was well equipped and soap was provided to clean dishes. The dining room table was a nice touch as well. Collecting the keys and getting intl the property was very easy.

ok to stay, but insufficient express check-in
    • Business Single Room

The pillow of the bed is rather fluffy and does not allow to support the head in some elevated position, which would be necessrayto avoid neck stiffness in the morning. The sales/info department of be-housing does not properly react to the request of the so-called express check-in (due to the very limited office hours). I issued my request already when booking the room (1.st time), I wrote an email at the last working day prior to my arrival (2.nd time) no answer, I used the be-housing web site to send a message (3rd time) no answer. As a result, I had to asked someone at the property to let me in at the front door and I had to call the emergency telephone number to obtain the code for the room key safe (at my own cost, mobile phone in a foreign country to a mobile phone number!!!). If I had not known the procedure from previous visits I would have been lost. Overall, this behaviour of the company is not acceptable.

size of the room, TV, kitchen and bathroom were ok

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Nice place but old and uncomfortable mattresses.
    • Large Studio

Unfortunately the mattress was really bad and uncomfortable, I think that it needs to be changed asap, especially for the price being paid. It is a pity because everything else was very good.

The personnel was very friendly and kind. The room was spacious and clean, included a kitchenette as well as couch and tv. The place was close to the Brussels North station, and a supermarket as well as the center in general were really close by.

- Easy to get to the airport
    • Studio

- The beds were not very comfortable and quite noisy - The windows couldn't be opened vertically. Being on the ground floor, this meant having to close the windows during the day - There was an issue when flushing the toilet (the water would keep running)

- Easy to get to the airport - Easy to get to the city center - Having the north station nearby meant travelling to Bruges, Ghent, etc was very easy - There were many supermarkets in the area

Successful Brussels trip!
    • Studio

Beds were very creaky. We didn't get breakfast because was expensive. Quite a walk from city centre.

Spacious room with various good facilities, helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

a step away from the center
    • Large Studio

Great place to take a stroll in downtown, area for shopping and locals, helpful and friendly staff, I would recommend the place for families as well, and indoor parking at a good price

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Excellent! 10 *!
    • Large Studio Triple

The are is full up with non European people. Ladies better to dress up conservative and not to show too much! Lol.

The hotel is 3-5mins walk from trams stop. The tram number 3 takes you right to the city center or the another end change to tram 7 and you can go to Mini Europe. In the garden you can sit out at the table eat drink even use the BBQ facility. The manager was so helpful and gave us so much information of the city! Thank You!

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Good place for budget travelers
    • Large Studio Triple

Not in the best locality, check in time is at 4pm or pay 20 euros extra for early check-in and check out at 10am

Located very close to Brussels Nord station, self contained apartment

Very good
    • Studio

We arrived late in the night (1:00 am) after checkin time and early before check out time, But the explanation to get the key and give them back was clear. In Brussels we had hard time to find a well located hotel that would be easy to go in and out outside regular hours. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Amazinh Experience
    • Studio

The manager was really nice and friendly. I was at the location around 4 hours earlier than the time I was supposed to lodge but he worked really hard to get us a spare room we could stay instead of waiting (plus offered us some tea as it was cold). Thank you very much for your excellent service, expect me soon again!!!

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Good place to stay close to Gare du Nord.
    • Large Studio Triple

Apartment had sticky floors..one of the bed had broken leg. Beds were noisy and not comfortable.

Some facilities like iron etc were good..location had good connectivity to tram and bus.

best quality / price !
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

Cleanliness, well located, very clean and soft bed linen, kitchen with everything you need. Good communication with the hotel staff before arriving at the hotel; they have provided fast all the necessary information. quiet area. Close to the Gare du Nord, where there are subway, train, tram, bus.

Good value apartment with easy transport into city
    • Studio

Needs some maintenance on plumbing: bathroom sink very slow to drain; kitchen taps had been damaged and need securely fixing.

Good value for money; kitchen adequate for two (ie two of everthing)

Our check in was at 1 a.
    • Large Studio Triple

Bed sheets were very old. My bed sheet was with hole.

Our check in was at 1 a.m., but it was not problem for hotel. They sent me letter via e-mail with very detailed information about express check in. It was very useful. The studio was very clean and with all necessary stuff. Good location.

Expectations didn't meet the reality
    • Studio

WiFi didn't work at all, although it was said in instructions that all should be available. Next morning the guy at the reception tried to persuade us that this was our devices problem, not their router. Kitchen was equipped indeed, but we couldn't make tea or coffee because the tea pot was washed with a vinegar and the smell was AWFUL. We were really concerned to use it for a tea. The beds were very uncomfortable and noisy - every move caused it to squeak, so we didn't have a proper sleep. Plus, my bed was obviously broken - it was unstable.

The express check-in feature was really helpful as well as instructions left. The location is good and in 5 minutes walk from the Brussels-Nord.

Simple stay for a simple person.
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

1. By no fault of the management, the road to the property was very rocky and sandy, so for people with a lot of luggage, it may pose a problem. 2. The floors of the property were very cold because and wasn't well heated most of the times, but this was very minor to me at least.

1. I really liked the fact that i could expressly check-in past the check-in time through instructions sent to me via e-mail. 2. The distance from Brussels North station was also very good (about 5 -10 minutes depending on luggage) 3. I like the simplistic design where I have my own "kitchen work area" where I could cook up some meals easily.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Manager perfect, guests awful
    • Family Apartment (4 Adults)

Some guests smoking marijuana in the room (non-smoking hotel!) and shouting at night.

The manager on duty when we arrived. He was most helpful with everything, and very friendly too. I had a complaint and he solved the problem immediately.

Big studio room but very small bathroom, no mirror .

check-in at 4pm but you can leave your baggages if you arrived early

Big studio room but very small bathroom, no mirror . Location near the bus and train station

Stay away
    • Large Studio Triple

Wifi did not connect to my friends phone or laptop. The room had a strange smell and the washroom was even worse. Paper thin walls, worn out old furniture. The area is not safe at all, especially when it gets dark. Difficult to park. Couldnt sleep all night as people were walking in and out talking very loudly and slamming doors. Management did nothing. Too expensive for this place

Didn't like anything.. will never go back

good place to stay near Gare de Nord
    • Business Single Room

Change of access code between the one sent after the booking and the one sent some days prior to the stay was not obvious und not expected.

spacy and well equipped room

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

The hostel itself wasn´t so bad but we couldn´t sleep...
    • Studio

The hostel itself wasn´t so bad but we couldn´t sleep because both nights there were guests talking very loudly between 2 am and 4 am. Although we tried to tell them to shut up, it didn´t work. Also it is supposed to be non-smoking but somebody was smoking a lot and our room changed to a fu*king gas chamber where it was impossible to breathe the whole night (we couldn´t open windows because it was freezing outside). Last but not least, we couldn´t get to the safe to get the keys... Very unpleasant!

Incredible place

- uncomfortable bed

- kitchen in the room, with fridge, microwave and ware - very good localisation: close to metro station - very good standard, - great idea with keychain opening the gate

Browse Condo Gardens Brussels traveller photo gallery