Reviews of Europ Hotel 3 stars

#85 of 101 hotels in Bruges

Based on 1975 hotel reviews

Good location and breakfast
    • Quadruple Room

Room with out air-cond so need to open window whole day so it will make you wake up early because of the sunlight

Good breakfast, excellent location (10’ walk to center)

Bad value for money

The hotel is rated as 3-star hotel. We booked superior double room for 130 euro per night and it was much worse that a standard room in one-star hotel (small room, narrow bed, old furniture, washed out towels, awful view).

The only thing that I liked about this hotel was a location

Bruge is lovely but this hotel i not

Carpets needed good vacuum and cleaning. Road to hotel was closed due to construction. Location amidst many one way streets and too easy to get lost and to find the hotel.

Staff were friendly. The garage was useful ..

Wonderful experience, beautiful hotel, had a great night there.

Loved it.

Beautiful location and lovely bedroom view. Large room for the 4 of us. Spotless. Great friendly service from staff. Parking outside the hotel.

It was available.

It was very dingy, there was no A/C, which meant open windows , which brought in mosquitoes to sing lullabies in your ear. The rooms did not seem clean....they were not dirty, but they were just missing something that I cannot put my finger on. Also, there was a lot of yelling in the front reception area. It lasted for like an hour and was very disconcerting. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone over the age of 29.

The staff of the hotel were all just lovely.

well located, easy to get to the main sites, quuiet street,...

the room and bathroom were smelly. I told the staff who said they will look at it

well located, easy to get to the main sites, quuiet street, felt safe. friendly staff, breakfast was fine.

Cheap hotel but you get what you pay for.
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel is advertised to have parking but this is untrue. There is only parking on the street which is expensive or a public car park which is very complicated to reach. On checking in I had to pay a €200 deposit even though I had already paid for my stay. The breakfast is ok but very basic. The room was very sparse and the bathroom was very dated and a bit worse for wear. The pillows are shockingly bad. I got lost trying to find the car park on the morning of departure so was 10 minutes late getting back for checkout at 11am and my elderly mother was thrown out of the room with the bags, she was in a very distressed state in the foyer when I returned to collect her.

The price was good value which included breakfast. It had a lift. There's a very good restaurant on the side street of the hotel.

Location was excellent for my needs, views really pretty, reception staff friendly and efficient

Sometimes a horrible smell could have been from drains but room was clean

Had slight problem with room that was quickly, efficiently, and effectively resolved

Very nice but could be better at minimal cost

The bed was very comfortable but DID NOT have a mattress protector AND NO fitted bottom sheet. As I roll in my sleep it is too easy to become cocooned in the bottom sheet leaving my wife on the bare mattress.

Decent, but would not stay here again

Old hotel, in need of renovations. No 24h reception. Lots of noise from people returning from partying in the middle of the night. The shower gel and shampoo provided was hard to open. Just not enough touches to be a three star hotel.

Good bed.

A comfortable and welcoming stay, well located in a beautiful place.

The curtains in the bedroom were torn and a bit shabby.

The bed was extremely comfortable with crisp cotton sheets. The bedroom was spacious and airy. There was a good selection to choose from at the breakfast buffet. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

So, in short, the guy on the desk was great, the position of the hotel was good. I will never return

I cannot speak for any other room but our own. Room 20. We were told it was on the ground floor. It was up the stairs where the numbering started at 21! From the room we could hear all the conversations taking place in the foyer. There was no air conditioning, nor fan. We opened the window for fresh air to find the occupant of the adjoining room having a cigarette on a landing. Well, we kept the curtains closed for privacy and were grateful it wasn't a heat wave! Now the bed was just passable. It sloped so our feet were raised higher than our heads. A quick dismantling of all the bedding seemed to fix the mattress. However, the pillow I had replaced for a 'flatter' one, didn't matter, I didn't sleep, the pillow was uncomfortable and on the second day the red dots we had developed we realised were from bites we were getting during the night. You may be thinking I am a bit of a whiner here. Well, to expect a clean bathroom on arrival would be the minimum of expectations. I was horrified to have urine drops on the floor around the toilet base, hair on the floor and around the bath, black mould, a filthy toilet bowl, and a floor that around the wall edges looked as though it hadn't been cleaned in years. Not to burst into tears or change hotels, I took photos then just cleaned it all up. Having washed my hair, I also had to clean the totally blocked end of the hair dryer so it didn't blow up on me.

The staff were very accomodating.

Good stay could have been better

Stayed here twice before and standards have lowered.Example dirty shower curtain needs replacing no handle on hand shower toilet seat very loose and towels thin and with holes (relatively cheap to fix but should not need guest to point these things out ) Disappointing

Location is excellent but be aware a lot of building and road works around the hotel at present

Not recommendable due to bad value for money, terrible sleep and awful bathroom!

We left after the first night and chose a proper hotel. The bathroom is not only super old, but also of very bad quality. The plastic toilet is moving and falls on you while you sit on it. It is not clean with smell of urin in the toilet. The shower spreads in many directions. The water in the shower does not flow away, nor does the bathroom have a functioning ventilation system. The whole building is extremely noisy. The bed is uncomfortable and has no aircon, so in summer one needs to open the window, which will wmake you get awake the first car passes by. In sum, value for money is extremely bad.

Staff was friendly

Good location, walking distance from the main square and...

Not child friendly: we were traveling with a 4 year old. For a reason of hot weather (circa 30’C) and due to lack of air conditioning in the rooms, it was impossible to sleep without open windows. However, windows are so low that it was simply unsafe to leave them open with a small child present. Whole hotel had only one (1!) fan available which was used for baking. Had to carry it back and forth whole stay. Faulty TV and no batteries in remote control. Mouldy, dirty and outdated: both rooms we had booked had mould in bathrooms and were quite musky. Overall hotel was not clean enough, at least not to a commercial standard. Old and chipped furniture and squeaky floors. Breakfast: breakfast room was tiny and all tables were so close to each other that tables next to us kept constantly bumping into us and kept asking us to move as they couldn’t reach their seats without disturbing us. No hot breakfast. When we were booking this hotel it was not indicated that there would be only continental breakfast provided. We would have chosen other hotel if we knew that was the case. When we approached lady at the reception she said she couldn’t do anything and seemed very disinterested in helping. No fresh coffee and limited amount of coffee. When table next to us asked for another cup at 9:55am, lady in the breakfast room replied that there would be no more coffee as breakfast ends at 10am. Very outdated lift and I wonder if it’s safe to use and has passed all health and safety inspections. There is a building site right next to hotel (also not mentioned when we were booking) and if you are lucky enough (as we were) to have a room facing this building site forget about sleeping in as works start at 7:30am. Definitely won’t be returning. Quite disappointing experience.

Good location, walking distance from the main square and close to all local attractions.

Excellent location just out of the busy tourist area but...
    • Standard Twin Room

Avoid staying in Brugge on a weekend. We stayed one weekend night and one week night. The price difference between the 2 nights was massive.

Excellent location just out of the busy tourist area but close enough for an easy walk to be amongst it. Bistros near by. Staff helpful with enquiries.

The location was great.

The mattress was not even. We asked for parking and we only knew that we did not have parking in the property when we arrived. We didn't know we could not make a deposit with credit card since the room was already paid and we could not make the deposit with maestro.

The location was great. Very near the centre. The breakfast was also very nice.

The hotel looks beautiful and romantic in the pictures, but its old and dirty. The rooms have poor insulation, so they are very cold, beds have no duvets and ceiling boards are stuffed with what appeared to be old tissues

Good for one night stay.

The staff were pretty disinterested in their guests.

The hotel was located in walking distance to the centre of Bruges. On street parking was available for a reasonable fee.

The 3 degrees in Bruges at 60!

Bathroom needed updating. Dining room too small for number of guests so tables too close.

Hotel nesr to main attractions but far enough away to avoid noise. Staff very helpful and pleasant, nothing to much trouble. Lovely room size and very comfortable. Beds nice and lovely bed linen. We were lucky to have a front room with grest views over the canals. Breakfast was good with lots of choice and plentiful.

Decent option

A bit pricey for the facilities. Hotel is pretty much unmanned after about 10, so if you beed any assistance, it could be tricky, Lacks basic features such as kettle in the room - critical if you have a baby with you

Great location, Good WiFi connectivity, Decent breakfast

That was an interesting experience.

Our toilet seat was broken right off. We reported it immediately but nothing happened. Inquired about it the next day and were told it would be fixed that afternoon. It wasn't and was still broken when we checked out.

The croissants were amazing, but what I appreciated most were this hotel's friendly helpful staff, its quiet location, and the view from our front-facing room on to the bridges and swans on the canal. Just lovely!

Dirty, noisy, unmaintained cheap hotel which overcharges for what it is, a place not fit for a dog.

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, WARNING. EXPENSIVE, DIRTY, UNMAINTAINED with no FACILITIES, No CHILD COT although I booked for a 2 year old child, NO PARKING although advertised as a hotel with parking, worse of all next to a BUILDING SITE. I chose this hotel, as opposed to many other hotels in Brugge, because it came with parking which I considered essential. Arrived at hotel late evening and was told there is no parking but to park on street outside until the morning then pay the meter charges from 9:00. THIS HOTEL DOES NOT HAVE NORMAL PARKING. Then in the morning I was awoken at 7:30 by industrial hammering and drillingI There is a building site right under our window(see pictures), on opening the window the handle feel off in my hand(See picture) as I tried to replace it you could see where it was worn down by a hundred previous occupants who had attempted to replace it, took a shave and the water would not go down the drain it was blocked (See picture water and no plug), went to dry my face and the towel was so old and worn that it had holes in it(see picture). All these pleasures for a bargain price of 110 Euros per night. This is a cheap low rate maybe 1 star hotel with very little in the way of facilities which charges as though its a 3- 4 star hotel, giving the impression at booking time that its going to be a good experience. Then to top it all off my 2 years old little boy crawled under the bed and as I pulled him out he was covered head to toe in dust and bits of who knows what. I dont know about other rooms in the hotel but the room I was allocated is not fit for a dog to live in. I have travelled all over the world and when I get a bargain basement hotel price I expect a bargain basement room but in the main they are clean. When I pay over £100 per night I expect a room to at least be clean with facilities that work.

Nothing. One of the worse expensive hotel experiences ever. Looks like a classy joint but in reality its a complete dive hole and just so dirty. Might do well as a hippy student joint but anyone with a bit of class and standards would be well warned to steer well clear of this place.

Great location and staff

The hotel was very tired , needs a total refurb , towels needed replacing , room was drab, rusty fixtures in the bathroom , dirty grouting. Breakfast room too small was a struggle to get seats.bar closes 10pm , not 24 hr reception, it’s more like a b&b

Staff were great , the location is wonderful .breakfast was ok

Bruge was lovely and I enjoyed my 2 nights and 3 days very much.
    • Standard Twin Room

The cost was very expensive, for that I expected at the very least a jug to make tea or coffee, the furnishings a lot more lavish than they were, towels had seen better days. The room seemed bare and not that inviting. This hotel was not my choice but it was the one with a vacancy and since I come from NZ it is not next door.

It was peaceful, all the 5 staff I dealt with were very helpful and cheerful. An adequate breakfast.

Good value for money

There are a lot of renovations going on close by so it was very noisy at times.

Nice location in Bruges, away from chaos of the central square. Nice breakfast.

Breakfast was nice and the staff was friendly.

There was no fitted sheet on the bed which meant we had to be constantly adjusting the bottom sheet to avoid sleeping directly on the mattress.

Breakfast was nice and the staff was friendly. They provided recommendations on where to go and eat. The location was convenient for what we wanted to do.

Pathetic experience.

It was top floor just below the roof that was somehow managed to convert into a room. Wood structure that supports the roof was hanging in the middle of the so called room. Woods were just two feet above the head of extra bed. Wood floor used to cry louder with every step. Curtains were not there on the windows. Bathroom door lock was broken. We couldn't find water to drink. There was only one socket available in the room which was not in good condition.

3 star rating in booking.com is not correct in my opinion.
    • Standard Twin Room

Towels smelled old and sour. No hot water heater in the room for guest to use to prepare. Reception is not 24 hours

Location is near the primary spots of Brugge

Good for one night

The rooms are outdated. The floors squeak and while the rooms are not dirty, they just seem old and the bathrooms smell of old urine. The towels were old and frayed and very rough. Under the bed needed some cleaning, and although normally you don't notice those types of things, you do when you have small kids and their toys come out covered in dust when they fall on the floor. There was a peculiar smell to the room like old, musky. Finally, the pillows were too small and too flat. there was no bounce to the pillows and not comfortable.

The location is great, a short walk from the main square. The breakfast was good however, very limited, even for European breakfast. The staff was very friendly. The person on call when we arrived was very helpful in helping us find parking. He gave us good advice on where to go and what to see. He change my friend's room because they were not satisfied with the size, view, condition of the original room.

Hotel looks good from outside but too small rooms inside.

Not spacious rooms, value for money is not a deal, too expensive for the property. Complicated to find public parking from hotel location.

Hotel looks good from outside but too small rooms inside. Near to central market. Town is beautiful and pleasant.

The staff was helpful and friendly.

The hotel was within walking distance to city center and many of the must see sites, however there was ongoing noisy construction adjacent to and across the street from the hotel. The price was too much for the accommodations.

The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good with a wide variety of selections.

ok for one night stay in the city.

Booking.com should provide real pictures of rooms that visitors get after booking through this website. Standard double room had nothing to do with images provided. Tiny room and tiny bathroom, small table you can hardly place your laptop, wifi not working properly after 22h, so if you have some work catch up to do just forget it. Cant believe announced but reduced tariffs of 169eur, place does not worth it.

Good bed, well heated room. Very good location in a calm area on walking distance to anything you want to see.

It suited us perfectly as we were only bedding down there. We found it very central but quiet and ne

Breakfast very basic. No fresh coffee or tea. Plenty cold meat though and croissants and breads.

Spacious room for three. Basic but clean and friendly helpful staff.

Nice location right on canal, 5 minutes from main square.

They turned off the internet access at night until 8 am. Bad news if you are traveling and need to do research and book reservations for next stage of your trip.

Nice location right on canal, 5 minutes from main square. Good breakfast included in price. Overall good value for a 3-star hotel.

Good location, average room.

The photographs used to advertise the hotel didn't reflect the room we had. The room was a little tired looking in comparison, and the facilities (shower, toilet etc) not too good. Woken up at 8am on the saturday morning by workmen hammering, which wasn't appreciated, although the hotel denied it was anyone working for them, so probably just unlucky on that score.

The hotel has a good location, and Bruges is a lovely place to visit.

Great location and adequately comfortable for a low budget.
    • Standard Twin Room

Heating in the room was too high and not easily adjustable.

2nd time I have stayed at this hotel. Great location and very affordable. Breakfast is decent. Room was spacious and comfortable.

Essentials done well!
    • Standard Twin Room

That's a very charming little hotel in the heart of Bruges. A 10 minute walk from the main square, you can explore the city easily from this hotel. The staff was friendly, rooms were clean, breakfast was basic but good. It's a hotel that has done the essentials you need for a short stay really well. And it's a good value for your money. I recommend this place.

Enjoyed our stay in Bruges, a truly wonderful place.
    • Standard Twin Room

Shower light didn’t work. Loo seat was annoying as we had to hold it whilst using the loo.

Breakfast was excellent. Wi Fi was very good. Hotel location was good.

okay hotel, building work being done so noisy from 8 am. continental breakfast, hubby would have li
    • Standard Twin Room

no info on card being pre authorised so I paid again and had to contact my bank to have it returned or would have had very little spending money. More breakfast choices, only 2 cereals same every day. No fried eggs only boiled which hubby doesnt want every day. no tea or coffee in rooms or at least a kettle. Had to ask for a hair dryer. Small dining space for breakfast

old fashioned rooms, walk in shower was down a step so could not use with my health conditions. Hotel pre authorised a whole week cost and never told me but accepted full payment again which left me with no spending money

Really good breakfast

Bathroom completely dirty- old and sticky sink and shower cabinet, tolilet not al all clean, we received a dirty towel - seems like it was blood on it, everything in the bathroom was really old and dirty! Reception desk lady, in a bad mood, and really bodied by us asking a gluten-free bread ( when we did the reservations they said they can provide) They acomode us in a room with no window view, an if you would open the window you will see the unsafe fire escape stairs and a loudly construction site

Really good breakfast The bed confortable an clean- at least this was clean

Good price for location, as only needed somewhere to sleep whilst out enjoying g Bruges

Only two small towels in bathroom, no handle on shower control, no coffee / tea facilities in room. Small touches that would make what is already a nice hotel that little bit better

Basic hotel, but good location and was clean & tidy. Wouldn’t take much to get a higher rating, ie few finishing touches in bathroom etc

Not worth it, even for a "value" hotel

The room looked nothing like the photos. Instead of being in a standard room we were placed in the back. The lighting was bad, there was no view. When I booked the hotel I specifically selected one with free parking and even left a note- only to find that the hotel had no idea. We ended up parking near the main station (turns out most hotels in Bruges are like this). The breakfast was minimal at best. The worst part was when the shower fixture fell off and almost hit my feet. If the room looked like the photos I might have just shrugged, but that was seriously the cherry on top of a bad experience. Won't be back.

The location was fine, and check in/out wasn't too bad.

Excellent relaxing stay. Very scenic city

The Emergency phone number of hotel should have been displayed " INTHE ROOMS" not just at reception. NO PHONE TO CONTACT ANYWAY.!!

The quiet location, situated near the old bridges in easy reach of eating places, was great

Top hotel in an excellent location

Nothing except maybe tea and coffee making facilities in the room

Gorgeous hotel and excellent location , top quality breakfast honestly couldn't fault it .... only slight issue is its a tad tricky to find

Cosy rooms, but construction works everywhere around the...

Double rooms could be slightly bigger. Very poor breakfast, no choice for babies, no hot food

Cosy rooms, but construction works everywhere around the building

Breakfast needs to be improved,

Breakfast very limited, no any choice for small kids, no hot food at all (no omelette, no bacon, sausages...etc) no toaster Very noisy in the morning starting from 8am due to construction works next door

Very nice cosy rooms, especially big one for 4 people, very good for a family

Great location and comfortable room!

Only the shower was not properly secure so few times it felt and it was almost in our head.

I really liked the location, the size of the room and the breakfast.

Ideal location great value and comfort

The en suite toilet broke no big deal really but annoying, works on the building next door started early monday and our bikes were showered in falling plaster chunks but that's not the fault of the hotel :-D

Ideal location great value and comfort

Some rooms are too small.

Pictures are deceiving at least for some rooms for sure. I was in a very small room, only fit the bed and bearly no more space.

Location is absolutly great.

Hotel advertised with a car park although when we arrived it...

Hotel advertised with a car park although when we arrived it transpired there was only one space which we needed to book. Felt the advert was very misleading.

Not good.

The hotel made a mistake renting four rooms to 8 teenagers. They came in at 3 am and disturbed the entire hotel. They were extremely loud and went around banging on various doors. They threw in clothes, construction signs and other things into the canal that fronted the hotel. When we checked out the receptionist said she had just called the police but they had not yet arrived. Doubt there was a night clerk or surely they would have intervened. They did not offer and compensation for the disturbance. In hindsight we probably should have insisted on it. If they want to stay in business they need to better monitor the hotel at night and who they rent to.

Good location. 10 minute walk to Markt

Not bad but...

Bathroom was very bad- old and not comfortable (shower!). The matrace can be better (firm).

Very good location, really good breafast and helpfull staff.

Good value for money

Shower holder was loose and wardrobe door did not move very well but apart from that everything was good

The staff were very helpful and friendly - room clean and tidy - location about 10 minutes from central square

It was a spacious family room for 4, and a really large...
    • Quadruple Room

It was a spacious family room for 4, and a really large bathroom. Old fashioned, quaint furniture was the only downside. But not a big problem, added to the charm of the place.

Good

Bathroom looked to old.Few Lights in the room were fused. Electricity socket next to the bed would be better to charge phones.

Location is very close to the city center and public parking garage. 5 minutes walk to the Markt and Belfort tower.

Nice jumping off point to explore all of Bruges

Sunday breakfast was rough for the one staff member who handled breakfast. May need to up staff for full days like that. Upkeep of room 35 needs to be made. It would have been easy enough to fix shower head or remove it. Not leave it in there to say you could have had a rain shower but we don't deem it important.

Basic continental breakfast, good start to day of walking through town. All in all a good location and basic facilities for a great trip. Room we were given was much smaller than any in the pictures but served it's purpose.

room was decent for the price;
    • Quadruple Room

clearer instructions regarding the facilities for the room, rather than an expectation that people should already know - when this was discussed staff weren't overly helpful either.

room was decent for the price; location was ok

Would recommend for families.
    • Quadruple Room

Tables squashed together a bit at breakfast, but we sat in the quiet bar area, with room to move.

Great view from second floor over the canal. Able to open window to let air in at night. Family room very spacious and clean. Able to catch some English TV. Breakfast very good, with lots of choice. Overall a very comfortable stay, and would choose it again.

Croissants and bread were good.

Requested double bed and just got 2 single beds pushed together. Bathroom had stains on toilet seat and in shower.

Croissants and bread were good. Location was good.

Lovely hotel lovely breakfast good location

There was biulding work taking plce next door so was very loud early in the morning

The bread and crossiant were warm. The shower was huge. Bedroom lovely and bed was large. Visitor tax was low and staff were eager to please

An average hotel to stay.

Our room was at the back and there was some construction going on beside the hotel so early in the morning at 5, we could hear all the heavy machionary noises. We couldn't sleep properly during our stay. one first of our stay, we had a good breakfast buffet but the next day we didn;t even have any fresh fruits at all. They had very limited items in buffet. Toilet was very old and creepy.The toiletries were below an average quality.

The location was good. It had a canal view from hotel. The grote market was like10 mins walk from the property. Room was clean. Heaters in room did an amazing job through out our stay.

Shame about the smell.

The room was very smelly. A bad drain smell which was made worse by a very hot room and unable to adjust the heating. Also no tea or coffee making facilities. Also the pillows were extremely lumpy.

Good location, nice helpful staff with tasty breakfast.

Very enjoyable

The hotel is basic but very clean and welcoming. Fantastic location for sightseeing as within walking distance of everything. Staff were excellent, they couldn't be more helpful and nothing was too much trouble

I will try to avoid this hotel next time I am in Brugge.

We've arrived after 22:00 when the hotel closes the front door. Although someone is supposed to be inside at all times we struggled to get in. Endless knocks on the door, window, calls to their emergency number written on the door had no result. Finally, some 20 minutes later, a guy had opened the door. He was obviously asleep. He did not even say "Good evening", leave alone "My apologies". Secondly - the bathroom was very dirty: curtain, floor, toilet. And thirdly - WiFi connected only in the morning although we've entered passwords at around midnight.

The breakfast was included in room price - it was good.

They won't see us back again.

The Value for money was very low, hard beds, the room was in a poor condition and the breakfast was pretty much gone - when we arrived on our reserved time...

The location is the only thing that's good.

Good location, great staff common areas are wonderful but room is dingy and bathroom is awful!

The room was very small and the bathroom was just plain awful. Walls are very thin and noise is an issue. Also there is construction next door which was not a problem on the weekend but started before sun rise on Monday morning.

Wonderful breakfast and friendly staff! Location was very good!

Comfortable for a city break.

The breakfast sitting is 2 hours long, however on the second day we arrived to breakfast 30 minutes before the end, some of the choices had run out and were not replenished.

Close to centre of Bruges. Good breakfast (if it hasn't run out). Good base to explore the city from.

Lovely

Its an old building and we could hear the people in the room above us banging around constantly late at night, but this isn't a fault of the hotel really unless they can put more insulation between the floors!

Really helpful staff, lovely location

Parking was a nightmare had to walk for ages back to the hotel after driving around looking for spaces. The room was small and the breakfast wasn't nice.

The hotel location was good for the centre, and the receptionist was very friendly.

An OK stay in Brugge.

Room was small, old and musty. You could hear lot of sounds from the corridors and nearby rooms. They could have placed a kettle and few tea bags, instant coffee etc in room for the room price.

Nice location beside the canals. Not far from the center but far enough from the crowds. Silent surroundings, ideal for a walk along the canals at night.

Very expensive for what it gives.
    • Quadruple Room

Old hotel. Nice but not worthy. Very expensive for what it's. Poor breakfast buffet.

Location is good. Quiet but very close to the center. Friendly staff. Clean

Staying overnight gave the opportunity to really enjoy Christmas in Brugge

Parking - I reserved their garage but it had been double-booked! Parking on the street nearby was expensive and limited.

Comfortable room - good breakfast

Shabby and overpriced, but good location.

Very old decor, Brown 1970s style, shower didn’t work. Bathroom felt dirty. Sheets not duvets. Blocked basin, cheap shampoo and shower gel in sachets, frayed thin towels, one bobbly blanket of cold. Not enough space at breakfast to move around to get food or sit comfortably. Bath had a filled in hole with ceramic paint. Very expensive for what it was.

Comfortable bed, great location over looking the canal. Large warm room.

Bruges Christmas market visit

The only annoying thing is that there is construction happening behind the hotel on another building that woke us up most mornings, this is not the hotels fault but it would have been nice to have been told.

The breakfast was very good, good friendly staff and a lovely hotel.

Browse Europ Hotel traveller photo gallery