Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Brussels 4 stars

#83 of 212 hotels in Brussels

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Wonderful staff, great location
    • Classic, Guest room, 1 King

A bit too old , was hard to use the shower as the shower knob was broken and I had to use too much force to make it work.

Staff, location, breakfast, quietness, comfort

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

big comfotable rooms
    • Classic Garden Double or Twin Room

Very nice staff in the reception, especially Xavier (?) - I am not sure if I correctly remember his name. He always smiled and was very helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable. It is very nice that the rooms are equipped with kettles. Very good breakfast with cold and hot buffet. Probably this is not the best location for sightseeing but in my case it was perfect because it was very close to the office were I had a meeting. I had a view on the small street that was not so noisy in terms of traffic. There was a construction area quite close, but I assume that this is temporary problem. There is a nice restaurant in the hotel where you can have dinner. It is a quite place, very good for a conversation. Overall my experience with this hotel was very positive.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Good welcome , comfortable and clean room - 'free'...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Access to car park very tight - unable to access it with our vehicule and so had to park on street nearby

Good welcome , comfortable and clean room - 'free' first drink at bar appreciated after long tiring day.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The staff were polite and helpful.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

With Sheraton's tag, i expected more. The payment is a bit odd. They charged by card twice (full room amount). Once for authorziation and the second time for the room. Yet to receive my money back

The staff were polite and helpful.

Chanel’s trip to Brussels
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The road works right outside the property plus the price for parking was quite high

I loved the size of the room and the super king size bed it was impeccable, loved everything

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Very clean, comfortable bed, pleasant bedroom, lovely...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No access to the car park, poor managing of the parking, we paid for it, then the spot has been sold to someone else while we were out, luckily the money was given back...

Very clean, comfortable bed, pleasant bedroom, lovely bathroom, air conditioner perfect...

My mother and I had a very uncomfortable experience with one...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My mother and I had a very uncomfortable experience with one of the receptionists there. We went down to the reception to get missing free bottled water, which actually happened twice during our stay, but we were indirectly called liars and thieves by the very rude staff there. He did not apologise for that mistake of the hotel but even yelled at us and other staffs who were trying to help us with the problem in front of other guests. Just water, but he acted like we were stealing gold, saying "it is not free", when the hotel did offer 1 free bottle of water to each guest per night. He did not even talk to us face to face, but he cut in and screamed while serving another guest or doing something else. We do not think we will ever come back there. A picture of the bath amenities provided in every room is posted on the hotel's page on facebook, but we never got a complete set of those items on any day of our stay. Breakfast buffet was good, but I personally felt it was overpriced.

I was satisfied with my stay.
    • Superior Garden King Room

I was satisfied with my stay.. The Gym was great and well equipped. And the food was delicious. The staff are the best! Very friendly and patient to meet my needs. Answered all my questions and assisted in choosing places to visit. Will definitely stay here again if I have the opportunity.

It was fine but won't come back again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The sink is outside the bathroom and the rubbish bin was full with disgusting hair and trash. The air conditioner was very noisy.

The room is big and the bed is comfortable.

Always a very safe and satisfying stay
    • Superior Garden King Room

Nice hotel, people helpful and genuine which is always hard to find. Garage to park in helpful. Wonderful location and close to all my favourite places. Try Flagey and Canterbury restaurant.

Everything was great.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything was great. It's close to everything in the city even if you still have to walk a bit or take the tram in 20 minute you can be in a lot of places. I liked the place and it was perfect for what I needed.

So far our stay was good😊
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The air conditioner.it was so warm in the room even with the air condition on.😥and the bath tub they should have a non slip mat.my son slipped and hit his head but good nothing serious.I myself nearly slip as well

So far our stay was good

Comfortable stay for family
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Due to road construction the traffic is not very convinient for whose who drive, however even WAZE app can not tell which roads are blocked.

Very comfortable bed and the room facing garden is very quiet. Good breakfast. The gym is small but all equipment are in good condition and quite clean.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

A wonderful stay outside the bustle of the centre.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bar Vélo missed the opportunity to show the Tour de France cycling! But this is only a minor criticism, the bar was really quite nice and the food OK.

I like the neighbourhood - close to Chatelain for the Wednesday evening market.

Have stayed here three? times always great worth it!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The shower has been eco emasculated flow wise, if you shampoo you have a long wait to wash out (I have longish hair) and forget about having a bath as they have thermostatic valve fitted set to tepid on the bath, the basin was much hotter

The rooms are very big, the ensuite is well appointed, they have fitted eco restrictors on the shower so that is just adequate, there is drink making facilities and minibar , didnt have breakfast because there is a breakfast place opposite! Used the car park this time as the tram lines were being replaced, saved hassle worth it

Perfect weekend trip! Loved this hotel a lot. Highly reccomend!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Honestly they were great, I have no complaints!

The staff was EXTREMELY helpful!! I was alone and had an issue with the taxis and they took care of it for me and made me feel comfortable and safe!!

Maybe for people passing through the city
    • Classic Garden Double or Twin Room

The hotel is situated on a backside street, not very clean (even the walkway in front of the hotel contains things that just move on the wind). Our room was at the 5th floor with a not very nice view of the roof of the building across the street (20 meters away). The "garden" is a very small one, with lot of room for improvement and the access to it is weird. On arrival, there was no soap available at the lavatory (only fixed dispenser at the shower). We received soap on demand. The bathroom door is not ideal, forces you to change position if somebody gets out of the bathroom. The furniture looks worn (maybe it's some kind of retro style?).

The hotel is situated relatively close to the city center. The room size was adequate. 2 bottles of half litter water per day free of charge.

Convenient and comfortable, just a few quibbles
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There are roadworks going on which makes it noisy, though I appreciate the hotel has no control over this. However, for people driving to the hotel it makes access very difficult, so it would have been nice if the hotel could have sent out information, particularly regarding alternative routes. Also, I find it astonishing that a hotel of this class in a major city closes the bar at 11 p.m.!

The room was larger than I expected, with very comfortable beds. We were in Brussels for a music festival at Flagey, and it's very convenient for that location, also plenty of bars and restaurants around.

The hotel was modern, well appointed rooms, rooms were a...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel was modern, well appointed rooms, rooms were a good size. Quality beds and furniture in rooms, location was good, 2 mins walk to tram and then 10 mins on tram into city centre.

Thankfully was only there for a single night as I.would have asked to be moved.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The facilities in our room were terrible. The toilet flushing button fell off the wall and just left a massive gap, picked it up and hang it back. The shower head cap fell off when I turned the water on and the bath was not draining until I had to take the drain cap off. I chose this because it was a four star Sherraton hotel but those facilities were just horrible and not expected. I did mention this to the receptionists when checking out and they offered us a drink!!

Breakfast was included in the price we paid and it was decent

Weekend Stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

AC in unit didn’t work well so son ended up getting nose bleed. Walls/flooring was old, can use detailed cleaning and/or entire upgrades. Fridge wasn’t cold either.

The staff was amazing! They provided great recommendations for our anniversary dinner and best ways to get around the city (since we didn’t have a car). Also when I requested a fan to be brought up to our room, it was delivered in less than 5 minutes! The location was awesome, a variety of shops and restaurants nearby!

Huge bedroom with lots of space!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very expensive breakfast. 21€ per person! The breakfast is good but not good enough for that price!

Huge bedroom with lots of space! Big king size bed! Big flat tv screen. Desks, sofa and mini fridge! Very clean

a very nice place to stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

we liked the place. the staff was courteus and helpful the parking a bit expensive but very convenient/ since in most places the parking is free on weekends it may not bere necessary to people who come on weekends

Nothing good about it
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Old runned down furniture, the metro is going right through the house so you won‘t have more then 10-15 quiet minutes, on top of that the room service starts vacum cleaning at 7.20 am!!! No excuse from the reception in the morning. We left the hotel 2 nights early because of the bad service of the witch lady working at reception. They had the tiniest shower I‘ve ever showered in.

Ar least we got a refund for the 2 nights early check out.

the breakfast is wonderful , gym is simple but enough .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

we have 2 days but ordered seperated , may be it results room service confused . we had a clean room when check in , but no house keeping in second day any more.

the breakfast is wonderful , gym is simple but enough . location is good .

No frills. Average value for money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

More choice at the bar (I asked for a wine and only one ind of red wine was available). My room was not very new. The carpet in the room, but this is something I do hate in general.

Nothing very special, good position but not the best. Rooms are clean, the service at the bar is fair.

excellent, would definitely come back again

nothing really

very comfortable room and bed. The room was spacious and had everything I would expect for a short stay. It was very handy to catch the tram to get to the Grande Place. Also loved the rooftop garden. The staff were very helpful too.

Thank you to all the staff at the Four Points. We enjoyed our stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I'm not sure if I disliked anything..... I appreciate attentive staff, I am fussy about cleanliness and I like tasty food, all of which I got at the Four Points. I will return.

Staff were friendly and welcoming / all areas were spotless / relaxed, comfortable atmosphere in the quirky bar/bistro. Breakfast was full of variety and tasty. We ate in the bistro on two occasions and each time it was delicious and service was attentive.

The staff were very nice.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff were very nice.. From the time we checked-in.. They even accomadated us for food although restaurant wasn't opened.. Antoniiah at the front desk Was very nice and helpful.. Hotel is at a place with Easy access to the tram.

Quentin and Chiara at the reception were amazing.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Quentin and Chiara at the reception were amazing. When they saw we had 6 pcs of luggage , they upgraded our room to enable us to be comfortable !!! Kudos Guys !!!

I loved the location, the hotels itself is really close to...
    • Superior Garden King Room

I loved the location, the hotels itself is really close to Avenue Louise, one of the busiest streets of Brussels and I had one of the greatest experience with the staff, which is absolutely lovely and helpful (thank you once again!)

3.5
    Adequate
    • Classic Garden Double or Twin Room

Lift was not working. Bed sheets were not changed in the 5 day stay Restaurant and Bar were not staffed we constantly had to go in search of service even in the middle of a meal

Proximity to city centre

Nice Business Hotel near MCE Conference Centre
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was some confusion with my booking and breakfast. The staff had conflicting things to say and rather than politely helping me, they blamed me for the problem. It could have been easily handled but instead, I felt that the staff's miscommunication was my fault. Although it was a small problem, it has left a negative impression on me.

The hotel was comfortable, nice spacious rooms and a comfortable bed. The bathroom was equipped with a bidet and bathtub. The breakfast was a nice combination of European and English breakfast choices. You could also make your own waffles.

A nice stay in Brussels...
    • Superior Garden King Room

Had problems with initial booking/payment which caused me stress but let’s not go there...

Overall a nice hotel. Very modern. Slept well. Staff friendly.

No complaints, but not impressed neither. I asked for a different room; the second one was c
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The ambiance / character /friendliness of the staff was not impressive; sheraton could be more warm / international feel..I didn't feel the Sheraton bit of the hotel. Overall a hotel could do more for families or common meeting area or a play area for the kids (for moms/parents to relax).. but it was very comfortable and up to high standards.

Daily soups.. fish on the menu..omelette at breakfast? big portions if needed to feed kids ..healthy food.. breakfast was extensive.. fresh coffee options.. guests were welcome to visit me without overcharging.

Hotel is good, staff not so much.
    • Classic Garden Double or Twin Room

Staff was slow, and didn't go out of their way to accommodate. Room wans't ready, we were told 20 minutes, and it took 2 hours. And we had to ask if it was ready, no one came to us and gave us updates.

Breakfast choices were good, nice variety.

Decent 3star place but nowhere near 4 stars
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Beds not that comfortable, sleeping quality can be better - for some reason we always woke up with heavy heads (even the little one) and my allergy flared, the shower was mediocre and uneasy to use (sudden temp changes and bad flow), shower curtain is from fabric rather than glass - unpleasant when it touches a body in the bath. Small details could have been better - there were three of us but the towels and tea mugs provided for two, and beer glasses for one.

The staff members were friendly, clean, quiet, room size is good, beer in the bar was good, local area is pleasant and safe, tram stops are nearby, small bar fridge works well.

price/benefit is horrible! too much money , less benefit.
    • Classic Garden Double or Twin Room

hotel policy! room was cold, air condition is not enough. windows are not protecting from cold.

bed was perfect! cleaning service is doing well. kitchen stuff is kind. breakfast was awesome.

The Nespresso machine for the coffee was a big positive...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was too old, with a bad view, the lighting was awful, I did not like having the sink inside the room, no privacy. The parking fees was £20/day, I thought it was included.

The Nespresso machine for the coffee was a big positive value, probably the only positive point.

Very Comfortable Stay..

Nothing!!

Overall the room was very comfortable,bathrooms very spacious and clean.Our stay was nice and we would definitely comeback whenever we have an opportunity.Surely recommend to my friends and relatives to have a pleasant stay.

Overall recommended
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The windows do not have good sound proofing, but thankfully the street is not very busy in the evening. The guaranteed parking was not so on Saturday night and we had to search around the area for 20mins to park as Sunday's is free parking. Make sure they guarantee you parking.

Lovely and helpful staff, comfortable and spacious rooms, tasty breakfast; Tram access close by, downtown 10min drive. Generally nice area, with restaurants and bars a few minutes walking distance. The street is generally quiet.

Another super stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Second excellent stay here. Very large bedroom, super comfortable bed, modern facilities, good size bathroom, excellent full breakfast and very hospitable staff. Also very well located, just 20/25 minutes on the metro and tram from Midi station. Will continue to stay here.

A booking mistake of mine, zero tolerance by Shereton.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Applicability of cancellation fees at the full amount of the room rate only minutes after booking (and realizing my mistake) . City tax for no-show charged just as consequently. Nice making business without stopping by at Sheraton.

A very pleasant and comfortable stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I can't think of any negatives.

The room was spotlessly clean and the super king size bed extremely comfortable. The staff were always polite and helpful. The breakfast was excellent.

Best bang for your buck!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms were much larger than any other hotel room we’ve stayed in across Europe. It was very clean and inviting. The staff was so sweet to our 6 month old and he enjoyed giggling with them!

Room was spacious and had good ambience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast did not have many options so I had to go out for breakfast. The water pressure in the shower was bad.

Room was spacious and had good ambience

Overall a good hotel. I would go back, if in Brussels again, but the bathroom could be improved.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Plumbing was erratic. The basin took ages to drain and the toilet was occasionally smelly. The bar closed rather early.

Room was reasonably well equipped, but when I arrived, the aircon had been set to 5 degrees, so a chilly welcome. Wifi worked well and was free and din't require a complicated log in. Breakfast was very good, with a chef on hand to fry eggs.

Bed was too small and size description '1 extra-large double bed' is very misleading
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Booking.com said our room has 'Standard occupancy of 3' and Room has '1 extra-large double bed'. So we thought the bed was big enough (180*200 perhaps) for Myself and my wife and our 3 year old. However, the bed was 160*200. Other hotels advertise 'Large bed' or 'Double bed' and have the same 160*200 bed. Bed size should be specified in measurement and not some arbitrary/subjective term.

Nice location.

Dissapointing for high priced hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Someone has used the water in the fridge and filled it with pipe water. Hotel with high price, we expect the cleaning staff to take care of it. When we complained about while leaving, manager said it is not surprise as some teenagers lived in the room earlier week. He responded as a favour, he will not bill for the bottle. Ridiculous answer from highly priced hotel!!

room was pet friendly. Breakfast was good. good location.

Not a "Four Points by Sheraton" again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Reservation price was 1.074 Euro + VAT Invoice was 1.095 Euro At the moment, my credit card account shows - 1 payment : 1.221 Euro - 1 Waiting provision : 1.221 Euro :-( On the other hand, Up till now, I had many reservations through booking.com Sometimes I left early, Sometimes late. I know, Hotel has right to request all price for reservation, But, None of the hotels charged me for a night I did not stay, This was the first time I was "charged for a night I did not stay".

Facilities Cleanliness Comfort

Good location just next to avenue Louise.

Our room on 4th floor was a bit worn, but the bed was very comfortable.

Good location just next to avenue Louise. Lot's of good restaurants in the neighborhood. Excellent breakfast and reception.

the room was very comfortable and we liked the fact that there was a fridge
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

having to wait around half an hour to be checked in as the trainee member of staff couldn't do our check in......

great breakfast....very comfy bed......fridge in the room

Garden on the 4th floor
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was under expectations, well below the 4-star standard: small and old furniture (Probably because there was a room in the attic).

Garden on the 4th floor

I would recommend it to all my friends who are about to visit Brussels.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I cannot really say anything bad about it.

Facinating ! Stunnished ! We did expect to be a good one, but it is outstanding. The bed in the room was more then great. King size, super comfortable sheets. Bathroom - perfecto. Location, very good.

i book 2 room for 2adult and 4 child but your kitchen took...
    • Classic Garden Double or Twin Room

i book 2 room for 2adult and 4 child but your kitchen took extra mony for 1child for 2 days when i ask why they said the booking in the system 2adult and 2 child ??/?

No romanticism but good customer services

The building is quite old, furnitures are business style and tawdry. Clean but not romantic. No view from window.

Hotel location is Center of Brussels, but surprisingly quiet. An underground parking with free in & out ticket. They prepared connected rooms for us as a family with young children. Friendly and polite staff.

Good, but could easily be better
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was on the small side. The TV being on the side wall was kind of strange. But the biggest criticism is the shower (or rather the bathtub). Please get rid of it - who takes a bath in hotels anyway? - to make more space in the currently rather small room and to look more modern. Get a glass shower in (bathtub curtain in a hotel is the most unpleasant thing, as far as I am concerned). Lastly, do something about the shower: firstly, the pressure is not great and, secondly, the water regulator is not really helpful - jumps between hot and cold all the time.

The location is great (close to good shopping and really good restaurants). The parking was easy for me to find in the street (and for free), but I guess I was lucky. Pleasant staff. Smartly decorated reception/entrance area that gives a good impression of the hotel. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Good selection of TV channels and good breakfast. Overall, good impression of the hotel.

It's ok for a short stay,
    • Classic Garden Double or Twin Room

Rooms are very dated as are the bathrooms and wash basin. The wait staff in the bar are useless, you might as well be invisible. And they cannot make a decent coffee.

Check in Staff are great, Gym was fine and clean. Bar and cafe within the hotel was a bonus. There are a few great cafés nearby good coffee etc.

very good place!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was our plan to stay in this area and the hotel had very good deals. The staff was super nice and helpful. We requested an earlier check-in and, no questions asked, got it. the room was clean and comfortable with a beautiful garden view. Very quiet and relaxing.The neighborhood is super good! So many lovely restaurants, cafes, wine bars etc. There are also many amazing art-nouveau houses in the neighborhood and the wonderful Horta Museum.

one of the best hotel i stay with the staff so good the...

it was perfect

one of the best hotel i stay with the staff so good the will help you with every thing the can to do and the room was big and clean every day and my son broke one of there glass and the did not charge me with any thing

Terrible! Do not stay at this hotel!

Terrible internet connection! No water pressure at all at the shower. Water turns from hot to cold or the other way very suddenly! Hotel needs renovation. TV was mounted on the side wall!!

Nothing at all!

Not what we expected
    • Classic Garden Double or Twin Room

Rooms urgently need major renovation. Interior design, furniture and atmosphere resembled the 80s. Pubic spaces were much better. Parking was expensive (check the internet for nearby parking).

Very helpful stuff, good breakfast.

My home in Brussels

Absolutely nothing!

I really enjoyed my stay, the staff is absolutely amazing, everybody was lovely, friendly and helpful. This hotel is my go to each time i am travelling to Brussels. Thanks so much for everything.

Hidden charges
    • Superior Garden King Room

Although the room for three adults, there were only two beds and they charged us for extra bed for the third person!!? And they did not communicate with us about the extra bed charges till the free cancelation period passed. حجزنا كان لغرفة لثلاثة اشخاص ولكن يوجد سريرين بالغرفة واضطررنا لدفع قيمة السرير الثالث على الرغم ان الغرفة لثلاثة اشخاص وللاسف لم يتم اخبارنا بذلك الا بعد انتهاء مدة الالغاء المجاني.

None and I advise BOOKING.COM not to include this hotel in thier list.

Friendly and good customer service from all the staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Got one bottle of free water, two would have been appreciated.

Friendly and welcoming staff, comfortable room and very clean. We had an issue with the first room as there was no airco and it was extremely hot and humid that night. Moved next door and the TV didn't work so we moved again - 3rd time lucky. The manager and staff on reception were attentive and quick to respond. Great customer service.

It was one room with view on the garden Very quiet and there...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was one room with view on the garden Very quiet and there are only trees behind. extremely good quality of large bed . extremely good staff at the reception despite late reservation and arrival

Awesome finding for the price. Hostel price in promotion.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Loved the bathtub but the shower could be better.

Bed extra comfortable. Very cool neighborhood. Easy to go and come back from center. Super safe. Got a 70% promotion.

Staff was FANTASTIC.

Carpet.

Staff was FANTASTIC. Helpful and great. Location was nice and central. Perfect for my meetings. Hotel is nice a little dated but clean and great for the price.

Cool place for a long weekend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We didn't had breakfast, because we was getting up late,so we skip it, but we really did enjoy our stay at the hotel, staff was very welcoming and friendly helpful, will definitely stay there next time.

I enjoyed my stay!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not much facilities at the hotel such restaurants but overall it was a pleasant stay.

I liked so much Amstelveen area, it is a quite and family friendly area, beautiful nature and easy to commute from and to Amsterdam and to the countryside of Netherlands. The Metro station is just behind the hotel and not to forget the amazing Restaurant Kronenburg that serves the best of food and is a walking distance from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Nice play to stay in Brussels
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Charging €3 for a bottle of water at reception (to be fair, there is some free water in the room)

We liked the location of this property, it was near to where are friends lived. There is a fantastic little shop at the corner of the street that sells all manner of foodstuffs.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

The breakfast was good and the breakfast room light and...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My room was on the street side and noisy at night. A panel truck unloading at 4.30 am on Saturday woke me up. I had to buy earplugs. Also, a cluster of beer bottles had been removed by cleaning staff and left in a corner near the elevator for more than 24 hours. I saw the cleaners walk right past them. When I informed the manager she dealt with it immediately, however. Also, the desk staff could give clearer information on how to buy tram tickets. The room seemed clean but the bathtub had not been adequately cleaned-a film of dust and hair rose with the shower water the first time I used it.

The breakfast was good and the breakfast room light and pleasant with a glass roof. A young trainee at the front desk was especially friendly and personable. The room provided ample space and there were both firm and soft pillows on the bed which is comfortable. The proximity to the tram and bus lines is convenient.

Dissappointment!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was very cold, the heater wasn't working. The windows were closed but I could hear all the noise from the street and the cold air was coming through the windows. The shower heads weren't flowing enough water, it was pretty difficult to adjust the water temperature.

I liked the fact that the WiFi was very convenient and very fast. Location is very central, and the fitness was very well equipped.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Good hotel in great area
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was with view on the street and extremely noisy during the night (was weekend), early morning etc. The hotel used to have a sauna (main reason for the choice) and it was not clear that it was no longer there, which lowers my perception of value for money.

The bed was large and comfortable and the room large. Great location, love Flagey area.

Comfortable stay at 4 Points by Sheraton
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms could do with updating but were still clean and adequate. I could not earn hotel points as I booked through bookings.com

The staff were very efficient and friendly. The room was comfortable and breakfast was tasty. The free wifi was fast and worked all the time.