Reviews of Hotel Maxim 3 stars

Toeristenlaan 7, 8660 De Panne, Belgium

#38 of 77 hotels in De Panne

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

You need a place to stay on Holiday, with Novotel everything is always OK

the whole complex and the way of taking care of the customers. The reception when we arrived. It gives us a good feeling. When I travel what is not so much and I need a stop during the long distance as we go on holiday with the car, I always chose Novotel because then I'm sur everything is OK

Good and not so good.

Room was ''tired'', bed was narrow and we had been told their was a place for our cycles, they gave us a garage and did not tell us till we were leaving that it was 15 euros a night.......a bit naughty really.

Excellent breakfast and location, very friendly and helpful staff, great location.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2015

There is a garden that gets the sun most of the day and it...

I can honestly say that there is nothing I dislike about this hotel.

There is a garden that gets the sun most of the day and it is an absolute pleasure sitting out there in comfortable seats and socialising with your friends. I would most certainly recommend this hotel. We have been twice now and intend to go back agan.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2015

Excellent location, near beach, main road and coast tram.

Nothing really. A bit dead in the evenings but bars etc nearby.

Excellent location, near beach, main road and coast tram. Superb breakfast, lots of it, lots of choice and coffee/tea/choc. as much as you can drink. Large rooms and bathrooms for the star rating and lovely balcony. Underground lock-up garages where the car can safely be left for the stay and you travel by tram and drink belgian beer. Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 21 May 2015

the breakfast was good but the tradesmen demolishing the...

the rooms are dirty and the bed linen was disgusting, the shower curtain had mildew at the bottom, the carpets were filthy (again I have photographic evidence) I complained to the receptionist, she hunched her shoulders as if she did not understand. This is without doubt the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Never again!

the breakfast was good but the tradesmen demolishing the desk were not concerned with the fact we were trying to eat,( I have a video I am happy to show you.)

• Reviewed: 24 November 2015

Close to the beach.

Gale force winds.

Close to the beach.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2015

It was clean, nice setting and un complicated.

The room was a bit tired.

It was clean, nice setting and un complicated.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2015

Helpful staff, well equipped room in a peaceful side street.

Helpful staff, well equipped room in a peaceful side street. Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2015

hotel is friendly and comfortable a great place to stay.

the football team from new york who were a bit noisy at times.

hotel is friendly and comfortable a great place to stay.

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.