Reviews of Hans Memling Hotel 3 stars

Kuipersstraat 18, Historic Centre of Brugge, 8000 Bruges, Belgium

#88 of 101 hotels in Bruges

... easy to find yourself stuck in some dirty place.

A floor in a chamber was dirty. General conditions were not ideal too: stains in a carpet, damaged walls, leakage traces on a ceiling, damaged furniture, everything is worn out and sad.

Location is ok.

This hotel is all about the location.

I'd never call this a 3-star hotel. Maybe the stars are just dimmer in Bruges than in other cities? Once you're past the pretty little lobby, everything is shabby and mismatched. Nothing feels super clean. No hot water or coffee in the room. One fan that didn't do the job during a hot weekend. And beware of rooms facing Kuiperstraat - they are noisy.

This hotel is all about the location. You're right downtown and just a few minutes away from the main square. It's fine if you're the kind of visitor who is out all day and just sleeping in the hotel at night.

Great location, reasonable room. Value for money a bit off, to expensive.

Beds and bathroom are outdated. Room was clean enough but it doesnt look like it because everything is just.. old.

very good Location, allthough in can be loud on the streets as it is right next to some Pubs.

Nice and quiet but within the walking distance to town.
    • Family Studio

Nice and quiet but within the walking distance to town. We stay in the house with 5 beds. Totally recommend for family. Kids have 3 beds on top floor and adult sleep on the bottom floor. It has a little courtyard right outside. Feel so much like home.

Was amazing for a city break the location was perfect the...

Nothing to don’t like it

Was amazing for a city break the location was perfect the staff really helpful and very clean hotel the price is really good

Location is ideal.
    • Quadruple Room

Carpets in main areas were very stained and gross and in need of major cleaning or replacing. Bathroom glass tub enclosure does not work well and allows water to splash all over the bathroom.

Location is ideal. Very close to middle of town. Parking garage nearby is super inexpensive. Hotel was quiet at night.

Great location, very friendly and acommodating staff,...

It could be cleaner and better looked after. No A/C in the room, so I can imagine it gets pretty difficult to sleep during the summer (we stayed there in the spring and it was already very hot).

Great location, very friendly and acommodating staff, delicious breakfast.

Great location, ideal for a short stay

We asked twice for a fan in the room and did not get one so it was very hot. The floorboards are really creaky so not the quietest of hotels.

Perfect location. Basic hotel but the beds were comfy and the hotel was clean and spacious.

Perfect hotel for a pleasant stay

Perfect location within -literally- 3 minutes walk to the markplaats. Complete breakfast (omelette, sausage, bacon, bread, cereals, croissants, yogourt), friendly staff and very clean rooms and facilities overall.

May Long Weekend in Brugges

Our room was very warm. On arrival we found out one of the radiators was actually on; we visited in May during one of the warmest weekends. Even with the radiator off, it was quite difficult to cool the room down. Opening the windows for the night was an option that came at the price of a lot of noise - street facing room with a bar across the road.

The hotel is situated in a great location just a few minutes walking from the Bruges Market Square. The rooms were clean and the bar/dinning area had a nice inner courtyard outside. If you are into partying till late this is probably location for you. The price for our stay was quite good considering the location. There is a underground car park just a street away so quite convenient if you drove too.

Amazing weekend away
    • Deluxe Family Room

Only little downer about the hotel that because it was so central can be quite loud at night.

Stayed here over the weekend with friends, the room was freshly decorated and you could see that they were improving rest of the hotel, the breakfast was good and a lot of choice cold and hot. Brilliant on the location, 10 minutes walk from everywhere.

This hotel is great
    • Quadruple Room

Nothing, the hotel is great

The location is very convenient, right in the center of the city, the staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and spacious

Hans Memling Hotel
    • Deluxe Family Room

Hans Memling Hotel To whom it may concern, The motive of this letter is to adress a complain and request a refund for the value of my stay and the extra fee I was charged for bringing my dog with me and my family, as we had a very unpleasant and dissapointing experience which ruined our vacation. The receptionist who was the person in charge of the hotel at the moment, had an agressive and misrespectful attitude towards us while we were having our breakfast. The reason why she had this attitude was because we had our puppy with us at that moment. The dog was not even in the breafast room but rather outside in the terrace (the dog was very quiet at all the time we spent at the hotel). The lady came to us and yelled that it was forbidden to have pets at the hotel in front of the other guests. As we were trying to explain to her that we had contacted the hotel before regarding the puppy and that we were bringing it she kept arguing that the hotel does not accept pets. We had the authorization from the hotel to bring the dog and she did not check that before coming to us. She kept her agressive attitude all the time, she made us feel like delicuents in front of the guests that were having breakfast at that moment, even another guest stepped out and said that this should not be happening. The lady mentioned that we had to pay an extra fee for the dog as according to her we were not allowed to have the dog there. When we showed her the email regarding the dog and the positive answer from the hotel she already found it and blamed it on her coelegue instead of apologizing for her attitude. After this, we continued to have our breakfast which was cold. We checked out on time and at this moment she mentioned that we had to pay a extra fee because the dog peed in the room. It is not our fault that they did not get ready for our arrival considering we acknowledged them that we were coming with a dog.

I definitely recommend Hans Memling to anyone traveling to Bruges!
    • Deluxe Family Room

Our stay was wonderful. The location is excellent. We got one of the updated rooms with 4 beds and lots of windows. Not a lot of amenities since it’s an older hotel but really nicely redone and charming.

The carpets throughout were disgusting heavily stained and I had to point out vomit in front of the elevator, it had been there quite a time. There were 2 mattresses outside the next room?? Was worried if the fell my doorway would be blocked . Very third world look . My TV did not have full access to programs.. I suggested that since I had paid for its use I should get a complimentary breakfast . They did not think so.. staff were just OK The descriptions above do not apply I would call it basic but not budget !!

I would recommend this hotel simply for its position.

There was no tea coffee making facilities in the room. We didn't like that we had to park in a car park that was a little way from the hotel and then faff about with bags and the car when loading and unloading. The extra cost of parking, €12 per night, needs to be taken into account when you are looking at hotel prices, there is also the local tax on top.

The hotel was in a really good position for getting around to see the sights. The room was clean and tidy.

• Family Studio

No in room kettle. Hot breakfast offering was lacking.

Family room for 5 was really good. Three single beds on separate floor upstairs but stairs were dangerous.

Hotel was dirty that they did not clean rooms, gave towels for one day and honey was sugered at the breakfast.when we were checking out, we have been informed that we have to pay breakfast beside they did not inform this while we were checking in. We thought breakfast is included. We asked why they did not inform before etc.. and the lady threatened us to call the police. She was rude and did not listen what we said. I have neer seen this kind of communication in my life time. NEVER AGAIN AT THIS HOTEL

Loved Brugge, did not love our accommodation

Room was worse than expected and bathroom smelled of mould or similar. There were stains in the shower and the fan did not seem to function. The whole bathroom just stunk. The buffet style breakfast was a bit of let down and we didn't think it was value for money. Probably better off buying fruit from the supermarket and going out for brunch.

Staff were very accommodating during check in and check out process.

Fairly happy stay!

The room I stayed needs some renovation and the cleanliness could be a lot better.

Very good location, nice breakfast, comfy bed, good wi-fi signal, luggage storage available after check-out and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Great location and great value for money

Window's view - half Bruges, half emergency staircase (but - non-street view means very quiet room, I think, so kind of trade off). We had some troubles with night box and keys on late arrival, but solved by super-friendly stuff.

Superb old city location. Very friendly stuff. Underground cheap parking close to hotel. A bit oldie but still comfy and quiet room (but it was non-street window and third floor room - keep in mind Bruges streets nightlife is vivid). Amenities, cleanliness, etc. good enough. Breakfast was fine. Great value for money. Overall the hotel was nice suprise in our tiresome trip.

Great Spot for Brugge

Ground floor bedroom was a bit noisy as everyone comes past to access lifts and in the morning woken by staff getting breakfast room ready. Would stay again but not ground floor!

Perfect location for easy access to city. Amazing Stoofvlees opposite in t' Zwart Huis and lively Cafe du Theatre (bar) - trendy wine bar Blend nearby too. Away from square so prices and food no doubt better.

Not worth the price. Only plus is the location.

Our room was outdated with stained carpeting, stained ceiling tiles, cracked tiles in the bathroom, poor lighting and very uncomfortable pillows. Our room opened onto the street so it was noisy at night. The floors and stairs are creeky so you can hear everyone walking above and in the hallways. Our friends' room had a leak in the ceiling. Needless to say we did not sleep well.

The location is great and staff was very helpful.

I would definately stay here again

We stayed in an older style room although very large and comfortable did notice floor boards a little noisy,

Very good location only 250 metres from main square, public parking very close and not to expensive, are friend had a newly modernised room which has been done to a very high standard,

great location - very helpful staff - clean & comfy room...

great location - very helpful staff - clean & comfy room - excellent communication before the check in, to ease the process as i arrived after the front desk was closed.

The hotel is very well located.

The hotel is very well located. Few minutes from the Main place and touristic attractions. The room wasn’t not so comfortable but good and big enough for a couple. There is a parking close to the hotel which costs 8,75 euros per 24hours. The breakfast was good.

Great location but old facilities

The mattress was too deep when lying down. It's probably already old and used. We could not sleep well because of the street noise since there is a bar outside and the voices and music could be heard, apart from the fact that the bed was very uncomfortable.

We like the location

Great accommodation, fantastic staff!
    • Deluxe Family Room

Nothing much to add here.

Having travelled a long way the kids were tired. Although we weren’t supposed to check in until 3pm, the staff arranged for our room to be cleaned first and we were allowed into the room at 11:30am. The kids got some much needed rest and we enjoyed the rest of our afternoon. It’s not often hotels are so accommodating. Brilliant. Thankyou!

Perfect location;

The rooms are a bit old-fashioned, the beds were squeaky and the pillows weren't great, but they were clean and did the job. Breakfast is charged as extra, which we were fine with. We did have a slight problem upon leaving as my partner was charged €9.50 for a morning on which he had no breakfast, but the receptionist did rectify that for us after a couple minutes' discussion.

Perfect location; friendly staff; good value for money. It's not the fanciest hotel you've ever stayed in, but if a central location at a reasonable price is what you're after, then this is the place to go.

I checked into this property right in the city center just...

I checked into this property right in the city center just one month ago. There were 14 of us (so we had 6 rooms in total), and upon arrival, my parents were checked in a dirty room. After waiting 1 hour for the room, the guy told us that housekeeping was no longer available to clean the room near me on the 2nd floor, so he said that he would give us another on the top floor that was available. I don't understand why he didn't just give us this room from the beginning. When we walked into the new room on the 3rd floor, I was greeted by a terrible smell of paint so strong that it was almost impossible to breathe (which is, apparently, why the guy did not give me the room in the beginning. It was out of service, but as housekeeping had left, this must have been their only other option). The room was lovely - don't get me wrong - it just wasn't ready to be sold.... Anyway I came downstairs and I told the guy that I would not sleep in there and said that I need a different room. Sadly, the hotel was fully booked, so the guy told me that my parents needed to sleep in the same room as me and my girlfriend and that he would have to speak with the owners in the morning regarding a possible refund as we would be using one room less than I had booked. So the day after, I went to the reception, but the new guy at the reception told me that he did not know anything about the situation, "sadly," and, again, not even he could help us. He told us to come back again after 2pm and speak directly with same guy as the day before. When I came back that afternoon (interrupting my day-trip around the city), it wasn't until I started speaking that I discovered that the guy from the morning was actually the owner and that he did, in fact, know everything and was supposed to assist me.

Location is perfect.

Shower leaks a lot, the sink is clogged, the bathroom smells a bit. An extra blanket in double room might not be out of place . We like our room in 2015 more. :(

Location is perfect. Lovely view from the window. The room is quite cosy, and the bed is very soft. Staff is very friendly and responsive.

Perfect experience

Walls are very thin, so you may hear neighbors activities but overall everyone was very respectful so we didn’t have any problem.

Location is perfect Staff is really nice, we asked for a extra quilt and they gave it to us with no problem. Breakfast is good, they have eggs, bread, pastries... Room is good enough, I liked the bathroom and the bed.

The location is perfect

The room was poor. Very old and the bathroom was too small. Also the bathroom door could not be locked. We could literaly understand what our neighbours were talking about.

The location is perfect

Disappointed
    • Quadruple Room

Bed leg broken, held up with a beer crate. Windows only had one curtain which didn’t cover the whole window so lots of light in the morning. Hotel said they didn’t know what had happened to the other curtains!

As a returning guest to Hans Memling it always meets our weekend needs.

Breakfast 'hot food' was luke warm to cold needs to be piping hot to be enjoyed.

A basic hotel good value for money which is in an excellent location central and close to everything necessary for a great weekend.

The hotel is trying very hard to improve with some major refurbishments but they need to deal with n

Our room was clean but very tired. It was very noisey both from the street and then people upstairs who we could hear talking loudly and clumping around

Location Location is very central but noisey

Location was perfect.

Heating wasn't great especially as the cleaners leave the windows open for a frosty return in the evening. Breakfast food is served in heated trays which were not that hot and so food was cold by the time you sat down to eat it. Though the food itself was good.

Location was perfect. Room was good size if a little dated.

The location perfect as all of the sightseeing is literally just round the corner.

The room was cold,flooring is creeking.They packed chairs in our room it should A warm and spacious.

The locations is absolutely fine and the man at the desk is very helpful.

Just awful.

The rooms were extremely damp and mouldy. No curtains on the windows. Staff unhelpful. The whole hotel needs a complete revamp to bring it out of the 80s. Terrible.

Disgusting and stressful, would never stay at this hotel again.

We had to move rooms three times in three nights due to noise in the above rooms and outside . The hotel bed was disgusting and has given me bed bug bites. ! The owner did not care and offered us nothing for the stress we went through .

Sureal, the visit to the war graves was mindnumbing, it was a stark reminder of how many men died.

The hotel is a bit of a strange layout. We were put in an attic room and I almost bumped my head every time I got out of bed as half the room was in the eves of the roof, There is a small lift [only 2 people and the luggage] up to the rooms but we had to go down 8-10 stairs as well, even after I requested a room with easy access as I have some mobility issues

The hotel has a good base for visiting the Christmas market. We took a carriage tour and a bus tour and saw different areas with both. The market and ice rink were about 200 meters from the hotel. You can't get away from chocolate beware!!!! The war graves tour is a must with a guide who had a very high knowledge of the history but there is a lot of walking.

Do not book this hotel!

The receptionist was drunk. He was swearing non stop! He even spoke about drug use! Completely unacceptable behaviour. The room was small and had no curtains in the room or the bathroom. The bathroom smelt damp and there was mould everywhere. We didn't even stay the night after this. We decided to book into a real hotel. If I were paying Hostel prices then I'd expect a bit of mould and maybe fewer facilities. But this "hotel" was charging a disgusting rate for what was essentially a 1* hotel. The main problem being the receptionist blind drunk, and happy to broadcast it. Do not even bother to try and get your money back off these people. The management are extremely rude and offer no apologies for their staff's behaviour nor for the horrible filthy rooms that they offer. They have no idea of what good customer service is and the sooner this hotel gets taken over by people who know what they are doing and by people who do not believe it is acceptable for their employees to be drunk on duty, the better! DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!!!

Absolutely nothing.

for its money its ideal to the centre of town. but only if you want basic

not having a concierge all night... or at least till 11pm...Room had timber support structures in the middle of the room you had to manovure around. shower was bad....hot water run out...

friendly staff, for its location you get what you pay for. And its a perfect location... For its money, its ideal...

Good breakfast.

Mix up over triple room booked for 3 adults. Provided with very small single & double bed. Sorted for 2nd night.

Good breakfast. Helpful staff. Great location.

hany for the christmas market

Did not have facilities to serve evening meals, although there plenty of restaurants close by

Hotel in an Excellent position for Brugge Square and facilities... hotel clean and friendly .. Breakfst was adequate.. and does offer a selection of food

Keep Looking
    • Quadruple Room

Drunken British youths fighting outside the hotel most of night.....therefore no sleep. Lots of small things in the hotel either broken, stained or missing.

Centrally located in Brugge

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Great location on a budget, but not a great hotel

Beds were very uncomfortable with not enough pillows. The room and bathroom didn’t have curtains. The bed was made by housekeeping but the room wasn’t cleaned at all.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is in a great location, close to everything.

Very disappointed. Late arriving due to adverse weather affecting ferry crossing. Procedure for getting in late (8:30pm) unclear. No-one to welcome you. Guests details in reception left out for anyone to read. Stayed there before so knew layout of rooms but would confuse newcomers.

The location was very good and the downstairs which was...

The staff were not very hospitable and the rooms need to be refurbished

The location was very good and the downstairs which was refurbished was very nice

The location makes this hotel. Its not bad and I would stay there again for one/two nights tops.

We had three rooms and they were all a 'little tired'. The floors were very 'creaky' so expect some noise during your stay. The 'attic' room was quite small with a sloping ceiling and sky lights. However, it was quite a bright room.

The location of the hotel is great. A stones throw from the market square. It has no parking of its own but is just 3 minutes walk from a large underground carpark - Euro 8.70 for 24hrs. Very good. The beds were comfortable enough and the rooms were clean with fresh towels etc.

Location was close to the square and main attractions. Room was clean and facilities was good. There was a lift to access higher levels in the hotel and a key code to enter the building after 9pm.

Not impressed

Dated, in need of decoration, grubby , did not enjoy my stay, this is my second visit and the hotel has gone way down hill since my last visit .

Nice looking property from the outside

The room felt like student digs, a very creaky building you...

The room felt like student digs, a very creaky building you could hear every step people took around the hotel. Stains on the carpet and poorly presented room (bathroom in general). I don't really mind as it was somewhere close to the centre to get some sleep, but don't expect much here

Friendly staff, convenient for Bruges Centre, but poor facilities and night-time noise let it down

The room we stayed in was in need of repair and refurbishment; the shower head bracket had broken so we had to make do with a hand-held shower which was not ideal. The bathroom sink had a crack in it and several of the tiles were broken. The staff tried their best to make the room clean but it really needs a refresh. No facilities for making hot drinks are provided in the rooms which might be a problem for some people. Also, if you stay here, be prepared to be kept awake by the noisy clientele of the 'Trappiste' bar across the street that stayed open very late on the Friday and Saturday we were there.

The hotel's close proximity to Bruges centre makes for a very convenient location for sightseeing and the Christmas markets. All the staff we met were very helpful and friendly.

Don't stay here

Dirty floor and stains on the sheets, noisy from the bar opposite till 6am and the internal walls were so thin we could hear every word from next door when they came in and wouldn't stop talking between 4am and 6am.

Locality

One of our party received some bites which is very bad and look like bed bugs. The stairs second floor to first floor disgraceful, dirty broken banisters

Locality

Great Location

No coffee making facilities in the room and the hotel bar to have been open beyond the reception opening times.

Excellant location close to all major attractions.

Location was very good, breakfast had plenty of choice for...

Tea/coffee making in the room was not available so had to wait until breakfast for a drink. Big damp patch on the bathroom ceiling.

Location was very good, breakfast had plenty of choice for everyone. Rooms were dated but comfortable.

Perfect location - Lovely and warm

Didn't really see any staff, we arrived late with an email instruction for access. No drinks neither hot or cold available in the room

The hotel was lovely and warm and comfortable on a very cold day. The location is perfect

The hotel location and staff were great! The rooms are not so great.

The hotel was tired. It is an old building and all aspects of the hotel and rooms could do with updating.

The staff were excellent, very helpful and very friendly. The location was fantastic.

Basically a cheap, dirty room in the perfect location.

Dirty carpet, hot room, window wouldn't stay open. Both my partner and I ended up with bites from either bed bugs or mites.

The location is absolutely perfect.

2 star hotel badly in need of either renovation or demolition. Do not stay at this hotel.

The hotel is graded 3 star but in reality is hardly one star. The rooms need complete renovation. They do not meet health and safety requirements for European citizens. Broken and missing lights bulbs, bedside light and ceiling lights. Too little lighting. The tiles in the en suite are a hazard and any guest could easily take this hotel to course since both the floor and wall tiles were broken and knife sharp. Seriously these rooms cannot be offered to paying guest. The furniture and decorations 30 years old and shoddy to say the least. When we advised reception of these problems they said that the owner has no money to upgrade. Take this hotel of the b.com list please.

The breakfast was good and acceptable, unlike the rooms.

Great location, perfect to get to all the main areas

The room

Location was brilliant. Parking close by and not too expensive! However the first room had a broken window so we were kindly moved. Room was a little tired and in need of an update to match the receptions and communal areas.

The free breakfast was very good, plenty of variety.

Christmas markets not open yet.

The free breakfast was very good, plenty of variety. Bed was comfortable, good nights sleep. The hotel was really close to the centre with plenty of restaurants and bars nearby.

Bad value for money, only good thing is location

This hotel does not deserve 3 star rating it's two at most. Reception is from 8 till 21, then they are off and if anything happens you need to call emergency number. Breakfast starts late 8 am weekdays and 8.30 am weekends- there's no one to prepare it before that time so either you're stuck ad loose time and set off with empty stomach. No kettle in the room ( not to mention any tea/coffee bags) not even a single drinking cup in the room either. I should have read the review of this hotel before booking. There are nicer hotels in Brugge to stay in this one is not worth the money

Good location and nothing else

Great location, very central and near to a parking garage if...

We stayed in a room on the ground floor near the reception so it was a little noisey.

Great location, very central and near to a parking garage if your coming by car. Rooms were good size and had comfortable beds, perfect for a cheap weekend to Brugge.

Great experience, Awesome location

I consider the check in time is a bit late (15:00h) for early travelers like me.

A great place in the heart of Bruges just few steps from the city hall.. Very clean, the stuff are very nice and helpful I also advise you to try their breakfast, a great variety of good quality food for a very small additional amount of money. Great value.

Get what you pay for..

No tea or coffee making facility’s in room. Noise from street and overhead. Room clean but paint, carpets and furniture pretty grubby. Beds not the best.

Location. Umbrella when it was raining friendly staff. Good showers. Warm room. WIFI

The breakfast truly was scrumptious and plentiful.

We had windows that faced the very loud pub/bar and there were shouts all night long and drunken people cursing and fighting every night. Fortunately we brought ear plugs but it was still interrupting our sleep every night. All else was fine.

The breakfast truly was scrumptious and plentiful. The location was great but it was also noisy across the street.

We had a late check-in.

We had a late check-in. The receptionist on duty sent to me an email with the apropriate explanations and eveything was ok and easy to understand. We parked at Zilverpand car park It was "only" 8€ par 24h. We had a warming welcome by a young receptionnist the tomorrow morning. The bar is gorgeous. We had a room with an inside view so no noise at 3rd floor. The matress is ok as well. Wifi did work everywhere (lobby and room) Only the shower was "funny" but no big deal! We recommend!

poor

Very noisy - people shouting outside every night tiles in the bathroom chipped Fire alarm went off in the evening and no one on reception asked reception to book taxi and it didn't turn up - no one on reception to help, had to walk through streets to get a taxi then we missed the Eurostar complained to the hotel about standard and they said it was a budget hotel so you get what you pay for

Very convenient location for all the main attractions in Bruges.

It seemed most of the guests appeared for breakfast at the same time (about 9.00) so things ran out very quickly and took a while to be stocked up again. The quality was good though.

We had a family room as we had granddaughter with us. The third bed was a proper bed, not a sofa and was in a separate area in the room, i.e. separate from the main bedroom, so nice and private for us all.

spend some money on it.

Room was very shabby and dated. smelled very musty . Most of the floor tiles were broken and the plumbing was very noisy. such a shame lovely building just needs a facelift.

The hotel was so close to all the wonderful bars . underground parking just around the corner. nice friendly guy on reception.

Excellent stay at the family friendly hotel

I think the best part of the stay,apart from the room and amenities was the very helpful and friendly staff. Actuall just one staff most of the time. His name is Maxim and he is a Reception incharge, Guest relations and concierge all rolled into one. Extremely helpful and friendly in any sort of querry or assistance. Through his effort my visit to brugge was extremely meorable especially when travelling with family. I will surely be back here at this hotel on my next visit. Highly recommended

you get what you pay for. Cheap hotel, didn't spoil our break but wouldn't stay again

We're in a room in the eaves of the property,I was unable to stand upright in most of the room! We had a mosquito in our room in October!!! Not sure where he came from but he made a meal of me - not the Hotels fault but something to consider when u have to sleep with the windows open because of the heat, must be super insulated because radiators didn't appear to be on. Most of the floor tiles in the bathroom were cracked and the taps wouldn't convert from bath to shower.

The location to main square was great once we had explored and not followed the Google Map! The staff were young but really helpful and polite. They have a luggage room which means u can find the Hotel, dump your stuff n go n explore.

Browse Hans Memling Hotel traveller photo gallery