Reviews of Aparthotel Residence Agenda

Rue De Florence, 6, Elsene / Ixelles, 1050 Brussels, Belgium

#46 of 232 Holiday rentals in Brussels

nice and spacey, but the small LED-reading-lights make a...
    • Executive Studio

nice and spacey, but the small LED-reading-lights make a high pitched sound when they are off... (this is when you try to sleep, difficult...) bed was a bit hard

Overall good value
    • Superior Studio

Laundry facilities were not good, two loads of laundry took all day to do. Location was a bit noisy and far away from the areas tourists would be interested in.

Large apartment with all the amenities.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Don’t waste your pennies
    • Executive Studio

We are very frequent travellers and not complainers, but we wish someone had given us the heads up that we are giving future guests. Firstly, there is a block’s walk in between the reception and the apartment. Secondly, we were re-assured we had a large double bed in our apartment although we arrived to two singles pushed together. Thirdly, please note that a washing machine is NOT present in your apartment. There is ONE terribly old and broken down PAID machine underground that we personally had to fix twice! And I guarantee you that the machine will trip the power and turn off many times. Fourthly, we were unable to sleep for a period of time due to the AC malfunctioning and beeping continuously. We also had a lady come to our door an hour before our check out time to ensure we were packing our things. Unfortunately we wont be back.

Very clean, spacious, comfortable and well located
    • Executive Studio

Check in location is far from the apartment (abt 800m) Towels Medium quality Poor water flow from Shower Very small bathroom sink

Very clean, spacious, comfortable and well located

The location is perfect and the apartments very comfortable.
    • Superior Studio

Do not go there if your company (or somebody else) have booked for you. Even though the stay was non-refundable and thus paid one month in advance they ask for the credit card saying that you may have stolen the credit card and have done a fraud booking! One of the employees was insisting to call the company card owner at 12 in the night or I have to pay again myself.

The location is perfect and the apartments very comfortable. The reception is not in the same building but not so far walking.

Excellent services and very nice staff.
    • Superior Studio

There were no bath tub in my apartment which I dearly missed after long working days on my business trip. Please add that in my next visit to your apartment.

Kitchen were superb and well furnished. They provided me extra cleaning services on my request which was excellent and lots of space in apartment. You can have you morning tea moments on Sofa, can afford to work from home in comfort and most amazing part, very nice restaurant just below the apartment. Only issue I felt is, I was awake every morning with some street work noise, and that has nothing to do with apartment service. So overall, I will rate it as an excellent stay and I ma very satisfied with the services.

Great location, great apartment but you may not sleep well.
    • Executive Studio

It gets really loud in the night. We woke up several times each night, because of loud cars, shouting groups and even loader door locks in other apartments.

Great, spacious apartment. 3 minutes to Carrefour, 4 minutes to tram stop 15 minutes to train station and 20 minutes to main square, all by foot. Overall great location. Kitchen was fully equipped with everything you need to prepare lunch.

Walkable distance to the city center, close to restaurants...
    • Superior Studio

Is not isolated completely for noise, so you can hear the tram passing nearby at night.

Walkable distance to the city center, close to restaurants and main roads with shops. Spacious appartment for two, clean.

Weekend in Brussels
    • Executive Studio

- The distance between the reception/check-in and the actual apartment location. - the early check out time which is not flexible at all - you can hear noise from next door guests

The apartment itself was nice.

Nice and comfortable place for my business trip
    • Executive Studio

My apartment was on the first floor and on the street side therefore it was a bit noisy in the morning, not so important when you're on a business trip and you have to wake up early in the morning. Furniture and walls a bit dark, I prefer light color environments.

Location and cleanliness was great. Very spacious place.

comfortable, stylish apartment in great location.
    • Executive Studio

The TV had limited channels, particularly in english and the screen was quite small. We didn't realise when we booked that the apartment was separate from the hotel and we had to walk about 7 minutes with our luggage.

Location was great for what we needed, walked to most of the things we needed to get to. Apartment had that 60's retro feel and was quite stylish, which we enjoyed.

Lovely place
    • Superior Studio

Appartment is really well equipped with nothing left wanting. Furniture overall in great condition and very clean when we arrived. Check-in at a different address a block away but no trouble for us. Area is nice with cafés + bars and supermarkets close by. Really felt at home and will be booking again for our next stay in Brussels.

The apartment per se is ok, convenient location, spacious...
    • Executive Studio

The apartment per se is ok, convenient location, spacious and relatively clean and tidy. However, I had 2 significant issues with it. First there were few sharp bolts on the floor at the rim between the bedroom and the living rooms which were sticking out and I managed to hurt my foot stepping on them, not cool.. Second throughout our whole stay there were drilling works taking place in the neighboring apartment. It was so noisy, a nightmare, but when we asked the apartment manager to intervene, it was in vain, as the drilling went on until we could not stand it anymore and left. We received no compensation from the apartment manager, but 20 euros cashback from booking.com. I would not recommend this apartment to anyone who would like to have nice and quiet time in Brussels!

Great location, lovely apartment, clean and comfortable
    • Executive Studio

Not due to the hotel but other guests were quite noisey at night. Car park was very small, useable but only if you are a very competent driver

Location, clean and comfortable. Suitable for couple, we had baby with us but apartment is a bit small to entertain a baby. Location is great for walks to local interesting areas

A city break in Brussels made even more special with a fabulous apartment.
    • Superior Studio

The parking. We have an SUV (medium size Infinity) and it was ULTRA difficult turning, reversing, manoeuvring in the area given. It was safe and secure in the garage. We were in apartment 1A and the garage was in the same block so we didn’t have to walk far. If the parking spaces were all filled then it really would have been a nightmare trying to turn the car. We would have been better off parking in the nearby public Louisa - Stephanie car park.

Spotlessly clean apartment and very well stocked with everything you could possibly need. Very warm and cosy. Great internet connection. Having the hotel nearby open 24/7 was reassuring in case anything went wrong. The staff at the hotel were very efficient, professional and polite.

Great value and location
    • Executive Studio

I bit too much noise from the street and the previous client was smoker, therefore lingering smoke smell.

Great alternative to overcrowded and expensive hotels.

The studio was nice and clean in quiet place.
    • Executive Studio

I stayed there in the autumn. Outside was quite cold and the same was in the studio. I stayed there only overnight so it was ok.

The studio was nice and clean in quiet place. I can feel more privacy than in a hotel.

Very comfortable but felt uneasy because of surroundings
    • Superior Studio

The entrance to the apartment was in a suspicious location - it made entering and leaving feel unsafe. Noise at night of a pool pump running

The facilities in the apartment were excellent

Satisfied over all, would stay again!
    • Superior Studio

The sliding doors and windows were literally separated from the wall. One window almost fell into the kitchen and the sliding door was leaning inside the room! The same applied to the hallway, window had separated from the wall! Must be a construction flaw. Thankfully, it wasn't too cold at night and there was certainly fresh air. The tram is also pretty noisy at night, but you get used to it. Otherwise, great, spacious place!

The shower was amazing and the kitchen was very functional.

Nicely located but noisy
    • Superior Studio

The Wi-Fi was terrible, was not able to send and receive e-mails at all The apartment is located on a very central street (with bars and restaurants and the TRAM!) and it is very noisy, also at night

The location was great very close to stores and bars and the Metro

The accommodation was a self contained flat
    • Executive Studio

The accommodation was a walk away from the hotel so may cause lone females a bit of concern if arriving late at night.

The accommodation was a self contained flat

Beautiful studios

Building entrance ugly and unwelcoming, staircase narrow and cold, very small elevator. Building staff kitchen in entryway a little noisy. Street (including bar goers and tramway) noisy on weekend nights but double windows reduce the noise when closed.

Beautiful design, recently renovated with quality furniture and appliances including spotless modern kitchen and bathroom. Decent storage space. Very comfortable bed and hotel quality linen. Complimentary shampoos and body wash presented along with quality bath towels and extra pillow and comforter.

Ok
    • Superior Studio

Too much noise during the night for my 1y toddler, caused by public transportation. The floor was a little dusty to just let him wonder around on all fours, but a playpen was supplied.

Nice kitchen, well equipped. Comfortable bed. Very nice bathroom.

5.6
    Agenda Louise hotel location is what we requested.
    • Superior Studio

Agenda Louise hotel location is what we requested. However, you booked us at Aparthotel. Although the room was spotless, the noise of the trams was disturbing my sleep. I would have preferred my request of the hotel room to the apartment. I also had to First show up at 6 Rue Florence, room not being available, left my suitcases, But had to later walk 3 blocks with my suitcases to 19 Berkmans to my apartment. 6 Rue Florence is a quieter and better location. Thanks.

Terrible first impression
    • Executive Studio

Upon entering the apartment, 3 large trash bags were blocking the door. I guess whoever cleaned the apartment had forgotten to remove the previous residence trash. It was the first impression of the apartment and it started off our stay terribly. Besides that, there were little grievances we kept finding throughout the apartment - the freezer didn't close; the trash can was also broken; the lights hung down too low right in front of the tv blocking it so we couldn't actually watch it with a clear view.

Great location and a very modern setup.

Fantastic - if you not a single, female travel.
    • Superior Studio

As a female travelling on my own, in a city I didn't know, late at night, it was distressing to find that the apartments were five minutes walk away from the reception area of the hotel, down streets I didn't know from a poorly detailed map. I had to go into a shop full of men to ask directions which made me feel incredibly uneasy. There was no reception at the apartments, which again as a sole female traveller made me nervous that there was no-one on site if I needed any assistance. The apartment was also located above a 'lounge bar' which played loud music until the early hours of the morning, meaning I only got a couple of hours sleep ahead of a very important business meeting. Female travellers should be forewarned about it's location and lack of on-site staff when they are booking in the future.

The apartment was clean, spacious and well equipped.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Hotel ok but disappointed by personnel
    • Executive Studio

Unfortunately, I forgot some clothes there. Although I called the morning after departure, nobody could find my clothes and I could never retrieve them. I think more care should be taken with people's items and their stuff should not be discarded!

The hotel is tidy and well maintained. Some bio snacks are even offered at the reception for free.

The apartment looked exactly as on the pictures, it was very...
    • Executive Studio

The noice- shortly after 7 am the cleaning company showed up. It was impossible to sleep, they were doing a lot of noice, vacuuming and yelling to each other.

The apartment looked exactly as on the pictures, it was very clean.

Great apartment
    • Superior Studio

The hallway smelt of mold

The staff were helpful and the apartment modern and spacious. They left us chocolates on arrival which was a nice touch as well.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

A top place to stay in Brussels.
    • Executive Studio

Nothing much, the shower leaks a little past the shower screen (easily mopped up with a towel). Checking-in/out at the sister hotel is not the most convenient, but the staff there make it a pleasure.

Fantastic, modern apartment on 2nd floor accessed by lift) in a great location whilst still being quiet. Really clean and fully equipped (even has a kettle and toaster for us Brits!). Very secure. Good views from massive lounge windows with blackout curtains. Good, reasonably priced underground parking under apartment. Large TV in spacious lounge (with sofa and dining table and chairs), big, comfortable double bed with extra cushions, pillows and duvet. Nice bathroom with sink, bath and shower. nice touch - owners left a bag of mini Belgian Easter eggs and welcome note (thank-you!). Just great all round. You do have to check-in/out at sister hotel (Louise) 400 metres away. The staff there are really friendly.

Its near all the shops and lots of restaurants nearby.
    • Executive Studio

Dissapointed that there werent any air conditioning as it did says in the facility it does come with air conditioning. There was only a fan and we had to open the windows but the neighbourhood becomes abit noisy during the night due to the bars and clubs nearby so abit disturbing.

Its near all the shops and lots of restaurants nearby. Located near louise metro station and also the tram lines

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Tram and traffic Noise!
    • Superior Studio

Tram and traffic Noise!!! We spend one night at the appart agenda Good location but very noisy from tram and traffic If you look for a calm stay it is not recommended Not good isolated!!!!

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Very high quality apartment, perfect base for exploring Brussels.
    • Executive Studio

The apartment did not have air con, even though it stated that it had on the website. The underground car park was a bonus, but it is very small and if you had a large car you would struggle to get your car in and out.

The apartment was very clean and well maintained and had everything you could possibly need for a self catering stay. Perfect location too, not far from the metro and shopping areas.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Location misleading, not fabulous at all
    • Executive Studio

The apartment was not at the specified location, but 6 minutes walk away. To reach the apartment, a rather dangerous staircase has to be used which can not be lit when exiting the apartment. The apartment was far from "fabulous" how it was rated on Booking.com. There were no towels available.

The staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Equipment of the kitchen and comfortable sofa and bed;
    • Executive Studio

Old building and old fixtures; old style lift; bathtub facilities should be renewed; less tv channels than expected; tv itself not so bad but could be better

Equipment of the kitchen and comfortable sofa and bed; spaces are enough livable: maybe bathroom is a little bit narrow.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

It was fabulous to have more space than just one bedroom.
    • Executive Studio

The new equipment was not all robust and some small things were already broken when we arrived. I had to ask for an extra pillow - there were 3 in the room but not 4. It would have been useful to have a cutting board! And, if you drink coffee, don't forget to bring a few filter papers.

It was fabulous to have more space than just one bedroom. I loved the fact that the dining table was a full-size six-seater; there were lots of glasses. The staff were very nice and helpful. (Less so Booking.com....) :-(

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Warm welcome in Brussels
    • Executive Studio

The only minor thing for me was insufficient illumination in the room despite quite a number of different lamps. Maybe higher power bulbs would make a difference.

Stylish and cosy apartment, well equipped kitchen. Comfortable bed. Staff is friendly and responsive to all requests. But the most important factor for a pleasant stay in Brussels, especially in cold season, is nice temperature in the premises. My apartment was very warm and the temperature can be regulated. Nice lively area, lots of pretty restaurants around. Three minutes walk to metro station Louise and luxury shops.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Great place, fully renovated warm apartment with all...
    • Superior Studio

For a longer stay, it would be great to have a washing machine.

Great place, fully renovated warm apartment with all necessary home appliances and cooking things.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

The apartment is very clean and modern.
    • Executive Studio

Unfortunately, my whole experience with this apartment was intimidating so instead of staying 5 nights as reserved, I stayed only 1 night and found a new place for the remaining days. The area where the apartment is located is not comfortable to walk at in the night (when I arrived), the lift didn't work properly at first, and when you get to the apartment door there are several messages which make you think where you have arrived. Not comfortable and pleasant at all. 'Always lock your door twice!' 'Never open the door to anyone who is knocking, even if they say they are the aparthotel staff!!' I didn't like it at all. Finally, at 2am someone was knocking at my door for a few minutes, then left. I called the hotel staff and was offered another apartment in a building close by in the same street but refused to take it as I didn't find the neighbourhood safe for a solo woman traveller. Of course, I didn't get any refund for the nights I didn't stay in this place.

The apartment is very clean and modern.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Independence and intimacy in the heart of Brussels
    • Superior Studio

Chaussée de Charleroi is a bit noisy but the double-glass windows of the apartment make it easier to live with. I would recommend the hotel to provide filters for the coffee machine as it is great that you have all the appliances you might need but it is a bit cumbersome to have to buy filters that you won't be using back at home. The same goes for napkins.

Aparthotel Agenda was a great place to stay during my business trip to Brussels. It was 5 minutes away from my client's office and there are plenty of restaurants and shops in the area too. Public transport from the hotel to the central station was also easy and fast (tram 92 or 93). In addition, having an appartment allows you to feel at home even when you are kilometers away, with sufficient independence and intimacy. The staff are really nice. The Wi-Fi was not working on Saturday morning so I called them and they fixed it within 15 minutes. Great experience! I will come back!

Great experience
    • Executive Studio

I had to walk to aparthotel which is about 5 minutes away. This is no problem, but I would have liked to know this in advance.

When I arrived at the hotel there were 0 people in the lobby area save for the receptionist. Regardless, she worked very hard to help me quickly and solved all my problems in about one minute.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Good Alternative for Apart Hotel
    • Superior Studio

Radiators set by central system.(it was too hot)We could not lower room temperature. We had to balance the room temperature while open the window and had to compromise noise street!Lack of telefon was kind of joke for me. Reception informed me they can call my mobile when it is needed or other way around!(Rooming cost for tourists) They charge hotel cost your credit card 2-3 days before check in! They are not cash frendly and be in rush?!

You can find everything in the kichen. In general room was clean and wifi was working perfect. Location is close to tram and metro stations.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Large and comfy
    • Executive Studio

At the ground floor there is a training gym. Related or not, the smell at the entrance is disgusting. The heating is shut down during the night; customary in Belgium, as I learned. But is does not start until 9 am, so in the morning is freezing cold. Btw, in my birth country, in winter the temperature reaches -40C, so I'm no whiner:)

Very large and comfy apartment. Very good value for money. Nice area, very well located

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

spacious but with wlaking inconvenience
    • Executive Studio

you arrive first at the reception and then you have to walk about 1 km to the apartment which is not very convenient when traveling with bags. I guess there is nothing to do about and even with this inconvenience the apartment i worth its price, but it might be worth to mention it on the site of the hotel so that the guests are able to make smarter choices and for example keep the taxi when getting the keys at the reception.

the apartment is spacious and well arranged, it's clean.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

No brainier.
    • Executive Studio

Elevator fits 2 people only. If you stay for longer you need to buy something to clean dishes. Check out is at 10:30am.

Was quiet place even though there are bars all around. Really comfortable, Luxurious, plenty of space. Everything was provided shampoos soaps plates pans etc... They even have candles which was nice touch. Bed was literally amazing. It is a no brainier everything was perfect. Location is amazing, everything is around you bars, nice restaurants, small and a bit bigger grocery shops including hour shops, Tram is close and Metro is not far away. 24h help desk so you can check in whenever. P.S. You check in hotel but apartments are nearby towards city center which is even better.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Beautiful apartment but terrible traffic noise.
    • Superior Studio

This is the noisiest apartment I have ever stayed in, anywhere. The windows (about 15 years old) are acoustically useless and allow in almost as much traffic and tram noise as if you were standing on the street. A real shame the apartment was so smartly revamped recently without addressing this issue. I couldn't stay there agian on the basis of the noise - unfortunately.

Cleanliness and accuracy of photographs spot on. Fantastic south-facing light overlooking the street.

In town centre, close to everything, big, with parking for...
    • Executive Studio

In town centre, close to everything, big, with parking for OK price, elevator ...

Well furnished place, with all you need to feel at home.
    • Superior Studio

Street is little noisy with the tram. A washing machine would be good add

Well furnished place, with all you need to feel at home.

Ugly

Nothing at all

Pleasant apartment, good value, good location with convenience shops nearby. Would stay again.
    • Executive Studio

Vacuum cleaner old and inefficient. Key fob for lift stopped working on the 5th day.

Comfortable bed, good location for public transport links

Internet slow and discconets

Internet slow and discconets

Perfect, but missed a towel or smth in the kitcken.
    • Superior Studio

Perfect, but missed a towel or smth in the kitcken.

spacious, modern, well equipped and warm
    • Superior Studio

noisy because of the trams passing by the street of the hotel

spacious, modern, well equipped and warm

Very quiet and spacious apartment

Very quiet and spacious apartment

Excellent apartment and near evrythings.
    • Superior Studio

Very bad internet and very slow.

Excellent apartment and near evrythings.

Very comfortable apartment near the city center.
    • Superior Studio

Apartment has excelent view. The bed is extremely comfortable. Overall excelent apartment.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Wonderful
    • Superior Studio

The hotel smells exellent Im very satisfied with property

In our appartment the water in shower was too hot to take a...
    • Executive Studio

In our appartment the water in shower was too hot to take a shower.

The room was good, it was clean and spacious.
    • Superior Studio

There was a lot of noise in the night from the neighbors.

The room was good, it was clean and spacious.

Enjoyable and Relaxing
    • Executive Studio

Very clean, spacious and comfortable. Great location and very easy access to public transport, train stations and city attractions.

Perfect location8
    • Executive Studio

Some noise from the street

Plenty of rooms to breathe, bed was quite big and comfortable. Place was clean and orderly. Coffee and tea available.

Apartment was perfectly located - close to public transport.
    • Executive Studio

I had problems with Wi-Fi - it was OK in morning but very slow at evening.

Apartment was perfectly located - close to public transport.

Nice apartment in Ixelles.
    • Superior Studio

Nice apartment in Ixelles. Close to everything. Beautiful room, bathroom and kitchen. Very cosy.

Large apartment with all needed facilities.
    • Superior Studio

Couldn't close the window, much traffic noise.

Large apartment with all needed facilities.

Clean ,good wifi, close to city center.
    • Executive Studio

Clean ,good wifi, close to city center...

the room was clean, the bathroom was good, bed was comfy and...

none

the room was clean, the bathroom was good, bed was comfy and kitchen had all necessary supplies

Bed was so comfy and shower was amazing.
    • Superior Studio

Aircon didn't work too well.

Bed was so comfy and shower was amazing.

• Executive Studio

Nothing, would stay there anytime.

Excellent accommodation, great location.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Comfortable and affordable
    • Executive Studio

Comfortably decorated, well equipped.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

A stop over before travelling

The tiny lift

Apartment was well fitted out.

Review

Noisily

Perfect designed apartments
    • Superior Studio

Maybe 1 cleaning in 7 days is not enough. 2 or more will be ok.

Everything is perfect, especcially design and atmosphere in apartment.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Superb

Well managed, excellent facilities. One of the best I experienced in Brussels

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Perfect comfortable apartement
    • Executive Studio

Perfect Location,very nice and well equiped apartement.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Comfortable room with cooking possibillities

Noise during the evening

Nice room near the center of activities

Browse Aparthotel Residence Agenda traveller photo gallery