Reviews of The Dominican 4 stars

Rue Léopold 9, 1000 Brussels, Belgium

#21 of 215 hotels in Brussels

Stayed several times, always of the highest standard.
    • Courtyard Room

Breakfast @ €27 very expensive, so just coffee, but got via Booking.com a very good deal on the room and comparable with other Brussels hotels.

Stayed several times, always of the highest standard. Fabulous room and very comfy bed.

I don't like the hotel's policy to charge €100 on...
    • Deluxe Double Room

I don't like the hotel's policy to charge €100 on your credit card in advance, assuming that you would run away from your bill otherwise. I don't recommend hotels with that attitude towards its guests.

Great Location but Not Clean bathroom
    • Courtyard Room

Our bathroom was dirty. There were a hair in the bathtub and something like a piece of skin in the bathtub. One of the corners of the bathtub was molded and black. The washbasin was stained, which could be cleaned easily. It was pretty disgusting. We checked in around 10 PM since our flight was canceled. We asked restaurants open late night then they said all restaurants were closed so we better used their room service. However, we found multiple restaurants within 200m away from the hotel and we had delicious French dinner at 11:40 PM.

Location, Spa & Gym, Restaurant & Bar: Their baguet was delicious!

Staff very helpful when my wife was ill on Sunday evening.
    • Courtyard Room

Plaque to painter David on outside wall was hidden by a bush. Are there any plans to trim the bush?

Staff very helpful when my wife was ill on Sunday evening.

Wonderfully designed, clean hotel with superb staff in an excellent location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Foam toppers on the beds make it difficult to actually stay put- you almost fall off the bed if you roll over; the breakfast was far too expensive for the under cooked bacon and small selection of meats and fruit. You can cross the sidewalk from the hotel to have a fabulous Belgium waffle meal for half of the price. The Gregorian chant music was cool at first, but there needs to be some variety in the elevator music and in the bathroom music. It seemed like the same song or album repeating over and over again. Actually got quite irritating.

Professional and knowledgeable and friendly staff; located within walking distance of sights, shops and restaurants. Great service at the bar and a fine selection of scotch (and other spirits).

The hotel’s central location is perfect for exploring the...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Small problem with water temperature and drainage in the shower.

The hotel’s central location is perfect for exploring the city on foot. Also, the property is beautiful, even nicer than it appears in photos.

Beautiful but boring
    • Deluxe Double Room

Even though the website promised the lounge stayed open until "at least 1 a.m." nightly, they stopped serving at 12:30 on the Friday night I was there.

It was located in a very busy part of Brussels but it was like a refuge from the crowds and bustle. Lovely inner courtyard.

Would recommend this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bed itself was comfortable however if you tried to sit in the edge of the bed or when sleeping got too close to the edge of the bed, there was absolutely no support. My husband almost rolled out of bed the first night! 😲

Very nice room and very clean. Bedding was nice. Excellent location quite near the central square. Quiet rooms - never heard a noise from outside or in the hallway. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Perfect location, superb breakfast
    • Deluxe Double Room

We would have appreciated more natural light in the room as the decoration was quite dark. The fountain shower splashed onto the bathroom floor.

Wonderful dining room and breakfast. The young lady at the reception was kind and professional.

Comfortable short transit stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

The church hymn inside the lift spooked me a little. Also the incense smell at the hallway. But I know it’s supposed to be like a Dominican monastery vibe so I’m alright with it

The theme was unique & beautiful, friendly front desk and quick checkout

Classy stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

Unfortunately the room was noisy - I could hear the next door person taking the shower and the metro train underneath the building. I had room service for dinner. The duck was tasteless and the dessert not fresh. Paid 45€ for this and a glass of wine

Beautiful and classy rooms, nice bar and restaurant, loved the kick box room and sauna

The Dominican is the only hotel I will stay in when in...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The Dominican is the only hotel I will stay in when in Brussels. Due to the nature of my job, I need to be refreshed before attending meetings. An early check-in and late check-in is a must. The Dominican has always been able to give me this luxury. The Dominican is a member of Design Hotels, and from the moment you walk through the doors, there is a calmness and serenity that instantly relaxes you. The staff are always friendly and polite. The Dominican is within walking distance of Grote Markt, Mannekin Pis, Belgian Comic Strip Center, among many others. I feel like The Dominican is my second home. I will be staying at The Dominican again in April, and I look forward to walking through the white arches and up to my room.

Comfortable stay in a really good hotel in a great location
    • Deluxe Double Room

The only thing that piqued me was that the Nespresso machine in the room was temperamental and worked when it felt like it.

Very nice hotel in a really good location. Room was very comfortable and a good size. Good (though pretty standard) breakfast. Very nice bar which has a great buzz in the evenings.

Really nice hotel and great staff. Very recommended, it worth experiencing.
    • Deluxe Double Room

No option of espresso. Cleaning staff knocking on the door too early and too often. Type of music, though it was fit to the mood and style of the hotel.

Amazing staff, elegance, good food, very nice pain au chocolate. Breakfast brought to the room was exclusive. Beds are very comfortable, with choice of 2 different pillows.

The location, staff, accessibility to bar, room is all...
    • Deluxe Double Room

I stay here more often but make sure you don't get a room on the outside as always supplier trucks make you awake anytime.

The location, staff, accessibility to bar, room is all excellent. No hassle.

Modern, well priced excellent hotel. We will be coming back for sure.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I cant honestly fault the hotel. We loved our stay.

The Hotel was lovely, it was immaculate. The Lounge Bar was a cool, relaxed environment with great drinks menu. Staff were friendly and very welcoming. Rooms were nicely decorated and well equipped.

Nice staff, smart hotel, poor room.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room had no direct light and internal lighting was inadequate. Lights in bathroom not all working and temperature of shower inconsistent, ranging from VERY hot to cold.

Bed was comfortable with good pillows

Would not recommend

Outdated, tired room. We stayed in the grand place suite which is supposed to be the best room in the hotel. There was no bathtub in our initial room so we were forced to pay the upgrade to this room. Coffee machine was broken, furniture chipped, robes were dirty and stained on arrival. Room service food was truly awful, microwave pizza and the worst risotto I've ever had. Really disappointed at our whole experience. The hotel seemed to cater to a young party crowd, there was a nightclub environment at check-in.

Great location , nice design , comfortable
    • Deluxe Double Room

It was far better if the hotel would have asked to pay the City tax in advanc along with total room fee as the none refundable deal while they asked for it seperatly

the location is great , you have access to whatever you need , very clean and well designed hotel . Highly recommended

I recommend the Dominican
    • Deluxe Double Room

Good experience, though I wasn't in my room all that much. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room comfortable, secure and quiet. The personality of the actual hotel - there is a funky smell in the hallway, ask about it - it's definitely interesting. And now I kind of miss it. I also love the chanting soundtrack in the elevator, which can be found on the tv. I would dial it up at night to fall asleep to. In fact, I would have bought a CD if they had one! Details like this, as well as the general ambiance lent to the overall feel of the place, and made it different than any other hotel. I recommend the Dominican.

Good value but would not take much to make great value
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room and Hotel was not warm enough. No staff to take bags to room and explain where things were or how they worked.

Good comfortable room with excellent shower. Good coffee and croissants. Dining Room good value.

Perfect place for a romantic stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

My husband and I arrived early - around noon - and we could get the room straight away. Perfect start to a great stay as we could then unload luggage before going for lunch. It is the second time we stay there and we will definitely come back... Everything about this hotel is just great...the rooms, the ambiance, not to forget the staff!!! The location is also great...right in the center of Brussels.

lovely building.
    • Deluxe Double Room

lobby needs better heating. not enough staff in the restaurant. should also have an al a carte menu for breakfast. i also don t think its necessary to have so much scent although i understand that it was a former monastery.

lovely building. great hotel.

A wonderful experience.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Ordinary teabags would be better than the variety provided by the hotel. Especially at breakfast time. Next time I’ll bring my own.

My room, friendly staff, wonderful hotel, good breakfast. Locality.

Cut me some sleek
    • Deluxe Double Room

There is a problem with their heaters; the rooms are always cold. Every year, we ask the staff to help us regulate the heaters just to catch the trick if there is one. Sometimes you can ask for those movable gas heaters to your room. Just make sure that you got thick pjs.

It’s a beautiful hotel with prime location. We have been regulars for the past 4 years, December time.

Great location from which to sample the delights of Brussels.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nice bathroom except that the bath had a crack along the top which didn’t look very nice.

Great location, courteous staff and fabulous bar and foyer. Comfortable room with large bed. Nice bathroom with good shower.

We enjoyed sitting in the courtyard in the evening with...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast seems very expensive, considering what is on offer.

We enjoyed sitting in the courtyard in the evening with drinks. Great location. Staff are very welcoming.

A favorite in Brussels
    • Deluxe Double Room

I have problem with their heating system. I am always cold, but they can bring you a heater to the room but I would still prefer if they fix the heating system. I have been undergoing the cold rooms for the past 4 years, because I love the hotel. But that's a main issue that may make change hotels in the future. Second, I think the hotels should include breakfast with the normal night charge to give more value for money and furthermore to give a nice buzzing crowd in the almost empty lovely breakfast room.

The Dominican is a beautiful property. In a five minutes walk, you will find yourself at the Grande Place and close to many shops. We always go to eat a Belga Queen, which is almost next door. Then we enjoy The Dominican heated terrace at night with their great cocktails. I love the hotel ambience and we have been going for 4 consecutive years. Since we are regular guests, the check in and check out were very fast, but it takes a little bit longer with newer guests especially if there is one receptionist.

I love this Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

I love this hotel, they have the best beds. The rooms are spotless. Most of the staff have been there for years and are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying here. Its very central and you should try the cocktails in the beautiful bar.

The storage or staff room was mext to our room - and only...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The storage or staff room was mext to our room - and only seperated by a thin door- no privacy due to the fact that we could hear every single word and noise - even flipping of newspaper pages.

Another excellent stay.

Honestly, nothing.

This is such a comfortable and attractive hotel right on the centre of town, easy walking distance from most major attractions. The rooms are excellent, the staff attentive and helpful and the food and bar also very good. I have stayed here many times since the hotel opened and the high standards have been well-maintained. When I brought my parents here for a week a few summers ago, they loved it too. Even Gregorian chant in the lifts. Highly recommended.

Bed comfy, breakfast great, location good
    • Deluxe Double Room

Too dark and gloomy (brown and green decor). Very strong smell in elevator lobby on our floor—not sure what it was.

Bed comfy, breakfast great, location good

Great location, very stylish, good welcome by the staff. All in all a 'thumbs up'
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms had very poor air conditioning. I asked to be moved as the first room was very stifling and the window did not open. The second room was a big improvement but still only just 'ambient' at full cooling power.

The location, the design and the welcome from the staff

Great place to stay in downtown Brussels, close to shopping and tourist sites
    • Executive Double Room

The previous occupant had left a bag and the housekeepers didn't remove it- at first we weren't sure if the room was already occupied

Beautiful location, VERY friendly staff on check-in, very comfortable room and bed

Excellent location, very nice clean hotel with good service.
    • Executive Loft

Excellent location on quiet side street in city center near main square with many restaurants. Lovely outdoor area in centre of hotel with service of food and drinks. Friendly helpful staff - good service - good WIFI.

Great hotel great location
    • Deluxe Double Room

Service in hotel bar is slow, one of reception staff was not nice on our checkout and told us to get our bags ourselves from hotel storage room

Very clean, the rooms are new and well designs, bed comfortable, nice view on garden

Delightful!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Beautiful-modern-meets-old-world-hotel. Highly recommend this hotel as the location is perfect with just a short walk to the main square. The hotel restaurant is absolutely top-notch. Nice hotel gym with a steam room and dry sauna.

Perfect stop-over after a long journey
    • Deluxe Double Room

Oozes style, intimate and spacious, perfectly situated. We loved the cocktail lounge especially, and the central dining atrium. Our room was comfortable with good facilities. Perfect stop-over after a long journey.

The location of the Dominican was perfect for seeing many of...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The location of the Dominican was perfect for seeing many of the main sights around the city. The room was clean, comfortable and a good size. I would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Brussels.

Would highly recommend The Dominican to anyone visiting Brussels.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Very satisfied and enjoyed my stay at The Dominican; very comfortable and modern room; lovely restaurant and lounge area to relax after a busy day of sightseeing. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location, and would stay there again.

A great location for visiting the attractions of Brussels.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Our room did not have a proper window! It was just a single door at the edge of the room. This made the room very gloomy despite the sunny weekend. When I requested a move I was told the hotel was full. I booked this holiday 6 months ago and was disappointed with our accommodation. Also housekeeping staff forgot to service the room one day - although reception staff were quick to sort us out fresh towels etc when we asked.

A great location for visiting the attractions of Brussels. Lovely garden for a drink or relaxing. Nice ambience. Polite and helpful staff.

Didn't want to leave!
    • Executive Loft

I am really sensitive to smells and the lobby and hallways smelled like incense which was a bit too strong for my taste.

They gave us an option for a tub or shower & the tub was HUGE!

The location is excellent.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bed is a bit uncomfortable. It wasn't like I couldn't sleep. But it isn't a comfortable bed. It is this sad thin bed on a much better bed frame. The Gregorian chants at the elevator and the hallways are a bit much. My room was very clean overall. But there was a tiny patch of uncarpeted floor (rest of the room is quite big and carpeted) that wasn't cleaned during my 2 night stay. The carpeted area and the bathroom were very clean otherwise. It wasn't clear where to leave the towels to get them changed. But I was provided with plenty of towels to begin with so it wasn't a huge problem.

The location is excellent. It is very central. It is 5 minute walk away from Centraal Station, 30 seconds walk away from Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert, 1 minute walk away from Rue Neuve with all the shops, and 5 minute walk away from Grand Place. Yet, it is not in the middle of all the tourist-y hustle and bustle. The bathroom is amazing. The room has a Nespresso machine which is always a plus. The bathrobes are actually nice. The waterfall shower is amazing. There are plenty of places to sit besides the bed in the room, along with enough storage space.

Great hotel with great staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room

This hotel is an oasis of calm considering it is in the middle of the city. It is centrally located. The staff are excellent and accommodated any requests.

Good location, lacks the luxury touch
    • Executive Suite

Although the concept of Dominican is nice the Gregorian chant start to bother after a while. I was surprised that every time we asked for something to be brought to our room, we had to call again after 15' as it wasn't delivered. Also when we arrived at the room most lamps where disconnected and the aircon was not working properly.

Very good central location to access most of the interesting sites by foot.

Great city - go see it and stay here
    • Executive Double Room

Beds were extremely comfy and rooms exceptionally clean. Excellent location. 6 min from train which brings you to and from airport in minutes. 5 min walk from Grand Plaza. Staff were really friendly. Definately will stay again on return to Brussels. Fantastic city.

Pleasant short stay !
    • Deluxe Double Room

Just needs updating in places of bathroom !

Bar staff very friendly ! Never ate there so no comments. Comfy pleasant hotel some things need updating in room, mainly bathroom, but nice touches as dressing gowns & slippers ! Sauna , steam room and happy with boxing bag plus gloves ! Generally happy with hotel great location came with my 2 boys 18 & 19 there twin room was sufficient and all our beds were very comfortable they gave me king size, would come back Again to hotel :-) One of the nicest parts of hotel is the terrace it is open and very pretty and very Mediterranean!

Great value in a superb central location
    • Deluxe Double Room

Fruit at buffet breakfast wasn't fresh and coffee was from a machine. Not as good as other aspects of the property. We ate breakfast in the hotel once and went out after discovered it was sub-par especially as it was pricey.

Location was fabulous with spacious well-appointed rooms. A lot of ambiance and friendly, helpful staff. Excellent value for the money.

Initially we had issues with wifi in room but staff where...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Initially we had issues with wifi in room but staff where very accommodating and changed our room. Very comfortable, fantastic location near square, everything is within walking distance.

Belgium Vacation
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room air conditioning was not working. Front desk stated that I did not work the thermostat correctly. He then stated that he would provide a fan to us for the room. At 23:00 hours they finally provided us another room which had air conditioning operating correctly. They can through in the end but it took persistence on our part to have it corrected. The breakfast was good. They did not charge us for the beer and wine consumed from the first room refrigerator.

Lovely accommodations
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel is in an odd and disheveled street just off a main street. A bit dicey late at night. And the interior decor tries to carry a Benedictine theme, to the point where music on the elevator is church chants -- somewhat eerie and off-putting.

This is a lovely hotel with fresh rooms and a friendly staff. The location is very near downtown, and the eating areas on the main floor are open and bright.

Ideal Brussels Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

Excellent staff. In the middle of Brussels, yet surprisingly quiet: really hard to do better in terms of convenience of all kinds. The hotel is a short walk from Brussels Central Station, so it's easy to get to the airport on the train. Brussels Central is a five-minute ride from Brussels Midi, which is the station for the international trains.

Beautiful hotel in great location
    • Deluxe Double Room

Our room (121) looked over a side street and was therefore quite dark. This wasn't a too much of problem for us as we were only staying one night. The room was also very noisy from pipes/fans above the room. We would also have like it if they provided milk as well as tea and coffee.

Lovely large bed, huge shower, lots of clean towels. Proper coffee machine in room. Front desk staff extremely helpful. The hotel let us store our bags with them after we checked out so that we could do some sightseeing before out train. Great location too - only 5 mins walk from the Grand Place. The hotel itself is extremely stylish.

Close to everything you needed

Nothing I didnt like

Loved the size of room, comfort of the bed, and the whole atmosphere of the hotel .. The beautiful smell as you enter the hotel , so loved it,

Great hotel with Wonderful Staff
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room could use even more lighting.

The staff was SUPURB! The front desk was so helpful: giving directions, finding places for us to eat when it was a holiday and many restaurants were closed,, etc. Could not have been better!! The hotel is a great location, within walking distance of the train station and the historic square. Room was very large and nice, bed was comfortable, plenty of pillows, good shower. Excellent value!

Had a wonderful night's sleep and escaped the horrible heat and humidity.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I think having Gregorian chants in the elevator is a bit kitschy. Also, there were candles and burning fireplaces everywhere in the reception, bar, and lobby areas even though it was 32 degrees in Brussels. I could live without the incense too.

Bed was excellent, water pressure in bathroom great, air conditioning good, nice large bathtub and adequate amount of towels.

The glass in our shower was broken but not addressed in the...
    • Executive Double Room

The glass in our shower was broken but not addressed in the 4 days we were there so we didn't feel comfortable using with toddler in bath. We even emailed pics.

Great location with uncomfortable bed and chairs
    • Executive Double Room

The Dominican was situated in an extremely convenient location and within easy walking distance of the major sites. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The room was beautiful and the bathroom was great - good water pressure, lots of hot water (which tended to fluctuate from hot to cold and lovely toiletries. The chairs in the room were uncomfortable, if you had to sit on them for a prolonged period of time, like working at the desk on a computer. The room was overly warm and even turning on the AC full blast didn't help much. The foam mattress was not comfortable. Overall a very nice hotel, but due to the poor quality of sleep I would not stay there again.

The Dominican - a lovely hotel at a reasonable price - good location too...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Check in was a little hap-hazard - which developed in to a "your not booked in sir ... down as a no-show..." discussion at breakfast. Resolved quickly and politely however.

Whilst room was modest size, layout was excellent, as was bed and linen. Architecturally the hotel was very interesting for a modern hotel and gave a luxury feel without the OTT luxury prices...

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

A relaxing experience out of our busy life
    • The Dominican Loft

the bathroom sink was clogged - staff would have helped but I was not in the mood to call. did it myself

The bed is indeed extra comfy and the Dominican Loft has that extra spirit from the volume, furnitures and overall decoration... not my first night in that room and not the last. A nice plus : the new bluetooth audio. And yes I did spend some time reading in that cushioned alcove by the window :)

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Disappointing - frequent stayer
    • Deluxe Double Room

Check in was appalling and the auto machine does not work - the machine looks good When busy breakfast is a nightmare, insufficient seats and very poor availability of items With the surrounding road works taxis find access difficult adds to journey time and costs TV Controls did not work - I assume batteries were expended Ac seemed not to work so windows opened and noise enters room but only way to cool

room generally ok - except AC

Comfortable room despite being a bit small.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Not crazy about the constant Gregorian chant music in the elevators, etc. Rooms could be better sound proofed.

Comfortable room despite being a bit small. Window seat a nice touch. Hotel itself is very swanky. Easy walk to transit and city centre.

Excellent stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

Just few steps from the city center. Great location. Boutique hotel with comfortable rooms. We had a room near the elevator and it was not noisy at all. Great price/quailty ratio.

Nice hotel with a very cozy lobby bar and restaurant.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hope price could be bit cheaper....with breakfast included

Nice hotel with a very cozy lobby bar and restaurant. good drinks, good food! friendly staff and great location, very near congress area and ala morte subit :-) would definitely book the same place again next year!

Great location, overall comfortable room. Staff is just ok, beds are too soft.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff wasn't particularly friendly, and the bed was too soft. Also, there's a weird vibe about the hotel that we just didn't enjoy.

Location is excellent, very close to the Grand Place and a lot of restaurants. The room is comfortable and there is a Nespresso machine. The hotel bar and restaurant is also very nice.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Nice hotel but over priced
    • Deluxe Double Room

Shower was broken but usable and the corridors had an very strong musty smell. Breakfast was very expensive so we chose not to take it.

Bed was a extreamly comfy and the hotel is very central

Perfecct place to stay in Brussels
    • Deluxe Double Room

It feels very "zen" and relaxed in this place. From the very first moment you have the impression your wellbeing matters a lot to everybody you come accross at the Dominican.

Very quiet and comfortable room
    • Deluxe Double Room

Beds are far too soft and not rigid enough (unpleasant when you suffer from the back). Waiting time at the reception a little bit long (> 15 min) at the check in (nobody was there and the self check in machine was out of order...)

Very quiet and comfortable rooms Nice location qualitative lobby and restaurant

Central Brussels luxury
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nespresso machine / kettle was nowhere near a plug socket and needed moving. Bed seemed to have a gap in the middle which I fell into during the night - but was not 2 singles pushed together.

Amazing hotel, friendly staff, room was amazing - just the right size, lovely big bath. Bathrobe and slippers included was a nice touch. Monks chanting instead of elevator music was different. The location was amazing - short walk to the grand place, and very close to all the sights.

Reasonably priced hotel, great location
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room could have been a bit cleaner. The hallway carpets smelled mildewy.

The bed was nice and comfy. The shower was large. The deluxe room had a small balcony. The downstairs bar and lounge area is nice. The location is great!

Our overall experience at the Dominican was excellent.
    • Deluxe Double Room

No problems whatsoever! A great hotel!!

Our overall experience at the Dominican was excellent. But their wonderful brunch-style breakfast really stood out: a wide assortment of delicious offerings, including a la carte choices and very friendly staff that made you feel welcome! All this was included with our room rate. The hotel is located in a pedestrian square which means it is quieter but still connected to cafes, shops and access to other sites. Merci!

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Sound invades.
    • Deluxe Double Room

No place in hotel without music.when was silence or quiet discarded.exhausting and disruptive.what is wrong with quiet.the world is busy enough.repetitive plainchant and lazy jazz is enough to prevent a revisit.

Beds good,staff friendly and efficient.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Great Stay - Amazing Cocktails
    • Deluxe Double Room

The doors to the bathroom aren't that private due to their configuration. Nice design idea but not great practicality wise

Cocktails were really authentic and best I've ever had Nice and quiet, loved the spa type music that was playing all around Great locations, easy access to all the city

Almost a design hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms don't live up to the lobby - they're nothing special, just business standard and not at all "design hotel" quality. I resent having to pay (€5.00) for bottled water. We couldn't turn off a light in our room, called to reception and they just said they "didn't have a solution", so bad night's sleep.

Great central location - well placed for the sights. Great bar. Lobby very well designed, and the sauna and Turkish bath were a nice touch.

Great hotel but not that good restaurant
    • Deluxe Double Room

The location at night is a little bit dangerous, I was almost robed walking close to the hotel at night, so be aware. The dinning experience was not that good as well, therefore I do not recommend having dinner there.

Everything is good at this hotel in terms of staff, cleanliness, comfort etc.

Browse The Dominican traveller photo gallery