Reviews of Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre 4 stars

Avenue du Boulevard 17, Sint-Joost-ten-Node, 1210 Brussels, Belgium

#63 of 215 hotels in Brussels

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

On construction right now

I asked for a silent place because I had to work. And there were construction works in the hotel - they are enlarging it right now. They could have informed me about this and I would have gone elsewhere.

The room was nice, a bit small.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

A great place both for business and shopping at the centre of town near the METRO
    • Standard Twin Room

There's a lot of renovation going on and there's some noise as a result

The room was good and the location excellent! Highly recommended for both business and pleasure (shopping etc) in Brussels. Ten minute walk from the Grand Platz and the beautiful buildings there!

Avoid if you want to actually sleep
    • Standard Twin Room

The walls are paper thin - as bad as the worst hostels I remember when I was younger. I could hear the neighbour's TV and every other noise as if it were in my own room, and when they turned the TV off I could even hear the TV two rooms away. It may have been worse because I was in a "connecting" room with just a door between. The aircon/heating was blowing out hot air no matter what temperature it was set on (even 5 degrees), and with no opening window it was stuffy and hot. The combination meant I hardly slept - I had to give an important presentation the following day and this was the worst preparation. Don't come here if you need to sleep. There was complimentary water, but the bottle they left had been half consumed already which was a bit disgusting - it seems the cleaner wasn't paying attention.

The staff were excellent. The room had the basics needed for a good night (in principle) - a firm but comfortable bed and good shower pressure.

Staff are cordial.

This is my 2nd visit to Same hotel. Previous stay was great and it was value for money. This time the cost was double and the hotel was not able to accommodate change in dates of stay. Too much noise in the room. At the same time even speaking inside the room disturbs the next door

Staff are cordial.

Not my best stay in a hotel, and I stay in quite a few!!

Elevators (4 in total) took forever, and where some of the smallest in a hotel The buffet breakfast hot items were mostly cold Noisy environment, building work, even with windows closed, which you could not open anyway!

It was reasonably clean

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Our room was perfect for us.

Our room was perfect for us. Simple and adequate for our 2 day stay and very clean. The bedding is minimal, no unnecessary pillows and covers if you know what i mean. The staff are wonderful, we arrived much earlier than check in time and this was not an issue. At one point we requested and iron and they sent it to the wrong room, although this was not an issue for us, they apologized with a hand written note and some wonderful treats. My husband and I were humbled by this, you usually do not get this type of customer service in most hotels and we travel a lot. I would definitely stay here again. Excellent value for money.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Bank Holiday Weekend Break in Brussels

You couldn't take the stairs, which I like to do - you had to take the elevator.

I really liked the location, the room was very nice (the bed was huge and very comfortable), the look and feel of the hotel (very stylish) and the staff.

All was perfectly OK; reasonable room size, nice and clean room.
    • Standard Twin Room

the outside really looks like construction site.

All was perfectly OK; reasonable room size, nice and clean room. When you arrive at the hotel it looks like a construction site, from the inside you will not notice anything of these works.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Potential to be very good once the noisy works are done
    • Standard Twin Room

There are huge works going on next door, the noise started at 7:15 AM. They provide earplugs for one person, which is a nice gesture, but if you book a twin room, they should provide two sets of earplugs.

The staff lounge and bar area is comfortable and inviting. Room is decent, comfortable bed and pillows, adequate bathroom.

I was surprised by the increase of the room value in the weekend without prior notice . Moreover, there were a constant electricity problem and a construction site in front of the hotel( thr room window).

The hotel was great just as pictured on website.

Gym could use a slight upgrade in equipments but I know not everyone works out on vacation so this is just a personal observation

The hotel was great just as pictured on website. But what made my stay much better was David Lee (the receptionist) he was such a nice thoughtful and welcoming person from the beginning of the last time I interacted with him. All the staff was great but he stood out because of his above and beyond customer service.i can’t say enough how amazing he really was . Will come back to visit soon and will be staying here hoping nothing changes. Thanks for everything!

Great value for the money with a great location. Best of the Thon hotel locations.
    • Standard Twin Room

Sauna was a little lackluster but not enough to detract from the overall experience.

Great value for the money; location was steps away from the metro and the hotel staff was friendly and pointed us towards restaurants and local events.

After booking there was an email offering extra upgrades to the room, but when we arrived apparently this wasn’t an option

It’s walking distance from the city center Have breakfast at the place at the corner, it’s awesome

The staff is really polite and professional.

The staff is really polite and professional. The bed are comfortable, and the view we had was amazing. It was not specified when we booked, but a parking lot (Manhattan) has a lift which leads directly IN the hotel.

Nice hotel good location but very expensive for food/drinks (€29 for breakfast)

With two guests in the room I expected more than one tea bag and two small sachets of instant coffee. It would also have been nice to be able to open a window even100/150mm as I prefer fresh air over the air conditioning.

There are some very good restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel and one of the main shopping streets is only 2 minute's walk away.

mediocrity for a 4 star hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

Fristly, the Room was dirty and full of dust every single day, although they had cleaning ladies every day, the cleaning process was poor. Secondly they made a fire drill and the alarms was screaming "attention everyone come down from the fire escape immediately!!!" . they did not tell us that was a fire drill although I called the reception. We thought that the hotel was on fire and we came down the stairs for 18 FLOORS!!!!!! only when we finally arrived, full of anxiety , at the reception they told us that it was not an exiting fire but their fire drill and "compensated us for the inconvenience with two drinks from the bar". the result: after an long day in the city, full of tiredness we had to go down from the stairs 18 FLOORS almost with panic attack. we had to wait 2 hours to relax from the panic, our legs were hurting for the following 3 days due to the fact that we went down 18 FLOORS from the stairs and we couldn't enjoy our trip and I also injured my legs and I couldn't wear my shoes without hurting myself every day. Thirdly, although it isn't their fault there is too much noise until 6pm from constructions that is going on to two adjacent buildings. Forth, and most important of all, they have kept from my bank account 68 euros for the reservation. the first day I arrived I paid our stay (the whole amount) in cash (I have the receipt). I told them two times to return to me the amount in my card and they told me that they have done it but although we checked out yesterday they haven't yet return the money (it is 68euros -7.5 euros (for a coffee and a cereal bar I bought from the bar)=60.5 euros to be returned ). I don't know why I have to be through such inconvenience to remind you every day to return me my money!!!! this have never happened before in any other hotel I have stayed through booking, everyone had return me the money within one hour from my payment!!!

The location was just GREAT!!! You can go wherever you want with the metro or on foot, just PERFECT!! The view from our room was spectacular! The bed and the pillows were excellent, sooo soft, we had great sleep. The personnel was so friendly. EVERY SINGLE ONE was friendly and ready to help us.

Good
    • Standard Twin Room

Good location, accessible to transportation links and recreational activities. Unfortunately did not get to have a meal or use the Spa facilities. That's for another visit.

Nice hotel but don't. Like being up so high (29 floors high)
    • Standard Twin Room

On 13th floor and looking out on building site. Only 1tea bag even though there was 2people in room

Bed very comfortable, tea/coffee and kettle in room.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Close to city center and train stations including metro. Very helpful staff.

The cleaning staff empty the bin every now and then not regulary. The soap runs out and not filling up for a day later.

The location is very close to city center and metro including international and domestic train stations. The staff is very helpful when the bathtub was broken, she changed the room for me and helped with taxi pick up.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great place!

Construction site next door caused a lot of noose in the morning starting around 8h30.

Clean room, sauna access, water bottles in the room, beautiful room, nice view.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Good location, very near with the metro station, bus, also...
    • Standard Twin Room

Because of the construction going on, a lil bit noisy sometimes. Overall is good

Good location, very near with the metro station, bus, also bruxelle du nord

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Find somewhere closer to the nice parts of Brussels’s and do ur research.
    • Standard Twin Room

There is a huge new extension to this property which dominates the approach and entrance. The hotel is too close to the red light district and quite away from any points of interest. We arrived we stayed we left.

The lobby and room were ok. Complimentary water helped the weak a/c unit.

Great location at the top end of the city walk, good value, helpful staff.

The value for money. Plus the young man on the desk (the fellow with the beard) and the young lady, were both excellent. They seem to get a lot of inter-governmental people there, who spend a lot of time in hotels who could be demanding, but these staff seemed to handle everything in a relaxed but helpful way, with a minimum of fuss. I was impressed.

The panoramic sauna simply triumphs.
    • Standard Twin Room

The fitness facilities could be upgraded.

As always, be sure to try the sauna with panoramic view at the rooftop; arguably the best city view in Europe for a sauna.

Almost perfect.

The air conditioning was not powerful enough to cool down our room which was a shame. We had it on the coolest setting and left it on, but the room was still too warm. The room could have been slightly cleaner on arrival. Housekeeping knocked on doors at 8:30am on a Sunday morning! Despite the hotel having a restaurant, they were not serving any dinners.

The room had an amazing view of the city. The bed was large and comfy (we did not upgrade to superior room as the bed would have been smaller!). The room itself was a good size and included a small fridge which was very useful. Great location.

I love this hotel, I miss it already!
    • Standard Twin Room

The soundproofing was not so good, but the hotel thoughtfully supplied earplugs. And the lobby was not street-level. But then, nothing's perfect. Still an excellent hotel.

Location: Rogiers Metro and bus stations are a few steps outside, Gare du Noord is a short walk. Restaurants all around, shopping mall across the street, and hop-on hop off stop right outside the hotel. Staff: very friendly and helpful, including the staff at the bar. Speaks perfect English. They gave me discount cards everytime I ate at the restaurant next to it. Value for money: what I paid for a budget basic room in Zurich for 2 days was double the amount I paid for my 3 day-stay here. Food: Couldn't believe I could actually get a complete meal at the hotel bar for 10 euros! Breakfast was a bit pricey, but its so delicious. Cheeses, cold cuts, hot meals, sausages, an array of fruits and juices, and so so many more. Not the usual breads and spreads. Definitely worth it. OMG! the hot choco was the best in the world!

The property location is ideal

We were charged $50 per room for early check in although the rooms were available. There is a great deal of construction nearby which can result in a restless stay. As well, the room was very hot and the thermostats were not adjustable to accommodate (and I prefer hot over cold but this was very hot).

The property location is ideal

Good location, clean and friendly staff.

There was construction going on outside our room which was noisy in the morning although not a fault of the hotel

Good location, clean and friendly staff.

Good location and fast WiFi
    • Standard Twin Room

Hotel is quite old Old bathroom with no bathroom kit Very noisy air conditioning and fridge The views from the 8th floor room was disgusting

Good location and fast WiFi

Great hotel, for short and long stays.

The printer at the business corner next to the front desk was not functioning. There was not much to be unhappy with....

Very clean, very tidy and modern hotel. The controls for the AC is where you can access, there is a small refrigerator in the room with a bottle of water as a gift. The room has enough to store your belongings and the bathroom is big enough. At the hotels entrance, right next to the bar, sandwiches, soup and salads are sold at very affordable prices. Gym is adequate for most purposes.

Location only

I did not like the reception first, and I did not like the room being cold west, the sun did not enter it and the kandchen did not work. The hotel is in a state of renewal, except when you 😡pay, they say you have to pay a tourist tax

Location only

Mediocre
    • Standard Twin Room

The entire hotel is being currently refurbished and is a major construction sight, which is not mentioned in hotel's current or past summary promoting it as a comfortable leisure and business place. In addition to extensive construction works on the hotel, there's a number of construction sights in its immediate vicinity which amplify noise dispersion beyond tolerable. Works start between 6:30-7:30, and can last past 22. Although the hotel staff was more than helpful in changing my room 3 times, it was impossible to avoid the noise, which made the overall experience beyond average and considering that I got a discounted rate without cancellation right, it became obvious why. This made me feel cheated and is not the reputation I think the hotel wants to be associated with or recognized for. I hope the marketing team will adopt more transparent approach in promoting hotel and also adapt pricing list to what it currently deserves.

Great location very close to the city center, although not located in the most appealing part of the city. Very helpful and accommodating staff.

Not for leisure. May be tolerable for business

The towels were postage stamps. No shampoos in the hotel room. Stains on the chairs and throughout the hallways. Asked for pillows from front desk at 7pm. They said they could bring them up after 10:30 pm.

The breakfast was good. The location was nice.

An ok option for business travellers.

the rooms were very cold and it was impossible to heat them as the hotel decided that it will not turn the heating on despite the very cold weather. The staff communicated that in the most polite and friendly way possible but still, the room remained at the temperature of a cold storage.

The hotel is located near to the North station of Brussels and walking distance to the centre. The staff is very nice and helpful, rooms have a simple but comfortable design.

Very nice place.
    • Standard Twin Room

Very nice place. We spend a couple of nights there, our stay was comfy and enjoyable. The location is close to the train station and our ride to the airport was smooth as well. It's well located, a walking distance to Grand Place. Nice restaurants nearby and the public transportation stop is across the street. Staff are very nice and helpful :).

Place ok but strong construction started at 7AM
    • Standard Twin Room

There was a construction next door, I worked until very late in the night and couldn't get any sleep AT ALL with the drilling, hammering at 7am. (Minimal partial refund received)

The place itself was quite good

160 Euro per night for a terrible noise of construction work...
    • Standard Twin Room

160 Euro per night for a terrible noise of construction work in the buiding next to Thon Hotel. I had a driller(or somethink) all the afternoon over my head

Nice, safe place to stay. Good budget hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

Map is too small. Hard to read for people over 40. :-) Shower is very slippery. Soap in the shower and at sink was kind of poor quality. Would like more tour books in the room. The hotel atmosphere is a little sterile.

Central location. Easy to book. Good choice at breakfast. Nice staff.

Great location next to Subway station, great staff, great STAY location.

Only cons: only 1 bottle of water for 3 people. Espresso machine only made espresso a d was way too strong for us.

Very clean. Staff very friendly and efficient. Even the sofa bed was comfortable and the linens on both beds were great. My college are nieces loved the game room (the one away from the bar area) and lucky for me did not discover it until the last day.

Nice and Clean Room

Some noise from construction around the hotel but I understand that it’s not the hotel fault.

Very nice and clean room. The bed is very comfortable. Staffs are nice and friendly.

A terrible experience
    • Standard Twin Room

- Next to massive building site(s). Horrible noise and vibration from 07:00-21:00 - Booked room with City View. Got room with NO city view, but of building site. Complained 4 times and on 3rd/of three nights got the room I ordered. - Rude and disinterested staff. Thought there is nothing wrong with the fact I paid for things I did not get. - Room was in bad condition, dirty ventilation, shower head fell off when I was using it (showered with the hose part), single glazing meant you heard even more from the building site. Official hotel photos of rooms are not what I experienced. - Breakfast was poor - Gym was poor - Definition of coffee maker (in room description) = Kettle - Definition of ironing facilities (in room description) = Iron room on 3rd floor (in 29 floor hotel) - Definition of trouser press (in room description) = you can get trousers pressed downstairs (except no information about it - Poor sound insulation between rooms and to corridor - Lifts took so long at busy times, that people had to walk the stairs (29 story) I could go on. An despite not getting the room I booked and paid for, no compensation (oh, after fourth attempt at getting what I paid for, I received a voucher for one drink in the bar. Great!). A bad hotel in so many ways, but what made it worse was the fact that no-one could care less. Nearly €200 per night (breakfast extra) for what I would call a 2 star experience.

The location is very good, Near Time square and other...

The Hotel is very old and needs renovation, the Noise from the street doesn't allow you to rest

The location is very good, Near Time square and other attractions in Manhattan

The excellent location, staff that went above and beyond, and classy decor made this wonderful stay.

Only complaint would be that the double room had two small, thin, separate duvets instead of one big one.

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Anytime you were around reception they were always so pleased to help. Rooms were very comfortable. The facilities were very good with a great games room, sauna and more available free of charge.

Very expensive and not worth the money compared to other hotels around the area.

The noise from the adjacent construction site! The pillows were like rocks! The breakfast was a shocking 29 EUR and the plates and bowls did not look clean - in fact many of them were crusted with old food. The dishwasher clearly needs a service or replacement.

The location is very convenient.

From the moment we arrived I felt comfortable and welcome...

Even if I try to be picky nothing

From the moment we arrived I felt comfortable and welcome when we booked in the guy on reception was really friendly and showed us a map with places to go and where to visit restaurants etc really wrapped would definitely stay again

Good Value for Money

Nothing really .. to be honest..

The Location (1 min walk from Rogier Metro Station), the breakfast buffet !..😀.. , the TV allows mirroring from Phone & Tablets, international European channels.. the staff - cleaners, receptionist very pleasant .., Ambience.. the list is endless ...

Clean, convenient with great breakfast, sauna, gym. Carefully check your bill!

There is a closet with a few hangers, but NO shelves and NO drawers. Not even a drawer in the bedside table. Very weird. No place to put your clothes. You have to leave them in the suitcase. Also, when I registered the clerk asked if I was alone because I apparently asked for a double room. I stated I was alone, she asked again, I said I am alone. Then when I checked out they tried to charge me for two breakfasts for every morning I was there. I had to have an argument with the clerk. It was unpleasant.

The breakfast was excellent. The gym and sauna are wonderful but they open too late (only 7AM). The sauna especially is really nice with a view of the city. The bed is very comfortable and everything was very clean.

There is construction going on, so view is not the best and...
    • Standard Twin Room

There is construction going on, so view is not the best and there is sometimes a lot of noice. They start at 7am. We had to change rooms cause of lack of water from the sink faucet and a lot of noice from the water pipe in the wall when neighbors used water. The plug in the bathtubs leak, so it will slowly empty while you are having a bath. We didn’t book with breakfast, it’s expensive and we checked out a few places near by that specializes in brunch which was perfect! But the hotel I central and we walked to all places we wanted to see. It’s also very easy to get there from the airport. I would visit again, but maybe not during the construction.

Great breakfast
    • Standard Twin Room

I registered two nights with two different bookings (vacation and business). Even my credit card was precharged for the second night. But the key didn´t work the second day. For me it meant extra work for waiting the staff tried to find my booking again and making me a new key and having not the room cleaned. Also I would hope to have lights in the corridoor near the roomnumbers, since I woke up in the middle of the night somebody trying to open the door to my room.

Breakfast was really excellent, lots of choices for healthy start for the day. The location is great, just short walk to Brussels North railwaysstation. Beds were good.

Beautifully scented reception, welcoming and professional...

Beautifully scented reception, welcoming and professional staff (Especially when MR David treats you VIP), comfortable room, excellent location,tasteful decorations, attention to detail, great standards of cleanliness - all the ingredients for a great stay in Brussels. Would definitely book it again (as I usually do). Kamran

Awesome breakfast, clean rooms, perfect location in the...
    • Standard Twin Room

Awesome breakfast, clean rooms, perfect location in the centre of Brussels. Metro station right outside the hotel, many shops and restaurants in the area. Very close to parks.

Was shocked !

A hotel with no room service! You cannot call the reception from your room ! They started working in their construction building at 6am and woke everyone up!! We couldn't sleep at all!!

Noisy

Construction started at 6.30 AM. The hotel should be more transparent about the on and near-site construction. Providing "complimentary" ear-plugs is not sufficient.

disappointed by the construction and the way it was handled by the hotel staff when i found out

I noticed that there was scaffolding outside my window and called the concierge to ask about contruction. He told me that it was throughout the whole hotel and that they started banging at 11 am. I was rudely awoken at 7:00am by terrible banging. Windows also poorly insulated. I was firstly upset because this information was not available that there is construction in the area and secondly it started so early. Also their bar is overpriced. 4 euros for a bottle of water!

the bed was comfortable, the air conditioning worked well. The morning staff were very good

It was okay but but definitely not great.
    • Standard Twin Room

It was very noisy and the walls seem to be very thin, so people coming home late in the night seem to be super noisy even if they're only talking on the hallway. The only thing that was unacceptable for me was the cold shower in the morning, especially for the price we've paid - we want a hot shower.

The beds were comfy and the view on the 21st floor was nice also. Unfortunately, there was construction work going on, but obviously, this is outside the scope of Thon. Location is very good and easy to connect to the public transport.

Affordable and clean - very impressed with Thon Hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

Sketchy area near trains.

Nice clean facility. 15 min walk to Grand Place, 8 min walk to Noord Station, subway outside the door. Large shopping district 2 blocks away. Helpful front desk staff.

The breakfast-buffet is really amazing.

The breakfast-buffet is really amazing. From supergrains to salmon, cheese, fruit and vegetables, fruit-juces, bread... and even chocolate - anything I could imagine I could get . Top! One of the best healthy and tasty and delicous breakfast-buffets I ever had in my life!

Great hotel with free Sauna
    • Standard Twin Room

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Facilities are modern and the room is quite clean. The free Sauna at the top floor offered us a great chance to see the sunset in Brussel, excellent view and experience. Close to the northern train station.

Satisfies basic needs

The bathroom needs an upgrade

I had a small room but all the essentials were there so I can't complain. They didn't make an effort with the decoration so don't expect too much. The lobby is more impressive than the rooms.

The ‘complementary’ bottle of water was open.
    • Standard Twin Room

The ‘complementary’ bottle of water was open. Not a big deal but for the really high price I paid, they could have actually placed a bottle of intact water in the fridge

Beautiful hotel with a nice view from the top floors.

Beautiful hotel with a nice view from the top floors. Clean and tidy room with a super-comfortable bed. Very kind staff, beautiful spa and fitness centre.

Good location in the centre of Brussels. Friendly staff and good quality accommodation.

Although there was no heating on in the room, it was very hot. There was a cold air conditioner but this did not make much difference. Talking to people in the lift from the 20th floor, it was generally agreed that the rooms are hot. I did open the window but the noise from the main road and general noise is very loud and goes on through the night.

Friendly welcome on arrival. The room was spacious and very clean. The bathroom is well equipped with a bath and shower. Wifi was easy to access and with a fast speed. Double glazing was good for keeping out the noise of the traffic.

Modern hotel in strategic position

The standard room is actually quite small and standard, compared to few similar 4* hotels I've been.

The room, although small, have a safe, a mini-fridge, an umbrella, a kettle for coffee and tea. The bed is also of decent size. The hotel offers quite a lot, with a large panoramic sauna with provided towels,, a small fitness centre and a remarkable breakfast. The breakfast includes bacon, eggs both boiled and scrambled, good bread, a selection of ham, cheese, sliced smoked fish, smoothies, yogurt, fruit, vegetables, crudités. A real great way to kick start the day. Also, there're multiple big screens in the bar showing usually the main sports events, if interested. All the people working in the hotel are kind and with sense of humour. The position of the hotel is strategic for trips to Brugge or Ghent, because is about 7-8 minutes from the Brussels Noord station. To access the centre one needs 10 minutes on a pedestrian shopping street. The area of the city is not the most romantic, but it serves the purpose and it's quiet. Also, the Rogiers metro station is directly in front of the entrance, which makes most of the trips to the city super-easy. I would return to this hotel.

Really great, one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at

Breakfast is a little overpriced to say the least (29 euros).

Really good location, city center easily accessible on foot, very comfortable and large rooms, huge bathroom, great facilities, really impressed with the value for money for a hotel in the European capital.

Amazing

I would recommendto put more pillows in the bedroom as there where only 2, 1 for each person

There was one receptionist who outdid himself. His name was Phillipe. We went to this hotel after a problem with our original accompdation and he helped us inmediately. The rest of the staff was really helpfull as well. Loved the sauna (among the incredible view)

The staff were very helpful and friendly - went over the top...

The staff were very helpful and friendly - went over the top to make my stay pleasant. My room was on the 21st floor - incredible view! Very comfortable bed and shower. The breakfast is 1/2 off on the weekends and was really tasty. Very nice hotel!

Good location friendly staff comfortable stay
    • Standard Twin Room

There was construction happening while our stay so was very noisy in the morning.

Breakfast had a lot of variety. Staff were helpful. Room was comfortable and location was spot on close to metro station.

Very nice hotel, it worth the money!

the convenience store was expensive

Beautiful hotel, modern infrastructure and very clean. Breakfast was very good, it has many options The Asian guy in reception was very friendly and happy.

One of my best experiences in Brussels

Breakfast staff could have been more friendly and custom oriented.

Everything, from the really nice welcome at the reception to the room (with a view from 25th floor), location, excellent breakfast etc. The price was very acceptable too, but this is due to the fact that my overnight stay was from Friday to Saturday.

Ideal location for a weekend visit seconds from the tube and everything within easy walking.

No probs at all.

Bed was a little too soft but once th topper was removed it was great. Additional pillows supplied within minutes of our request. Staff very obliging and good natured.

Good location.
    • Standard Twin Room

Bathroom is not really clean and needs repairing a little bit. Same breakfast everyday.

Good location. Room is clean and bigger than most of in Europe. Has mini bar and free water everyday. Big tv.

Good value for money for a well placed hotel if you are not afraid of staying in tall buildings.
    • Standard Twin Room

Not easy to get out of bath as perspex shower pane hits the sink. Also impossible to reach the toilet roll. Saturday breakfast 'hot ' food was cold

Very clean Good snacks at the bar Tea, coffee facilities in room and free water

great location & friendly staff

I would like to thank reception teem for their worm, nice and quick check in and special thank to Mr. Noor eddin reception manager for his professional work.

Room was clean, breakfast good enough, free WiFi reliable.

Next to the complimentary coffee/kettle, I would like to have some milk or creamer. Nothing really disturbing though

Room was clean, breakfast good enough, free WiFi reliable. Reasonably priced and at a convenient location for business

Great choice for Brussels visitors

It is not exactly in the center, but is 10 min walking and right next to the mestro station which makes the location not that bad.

The breakfast was amazing - fresh juices and smoothies. Sauna has the best view on the top of the town.

Browse Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre traveller photo gallery