Reviews of Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport

Culliganlaan 4b, 1831 Diegem, Belgium

#2 of 13 hotels in Diegem

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Great stay in a convenient location
    • Superbox Room

If you book the Superbox room make sure you know what it is and that it fits your expectations

Very convenient for a business stay. Comfortable good facilities, great location and good parking

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Excellent hotel for a short stay before or after a flight from or to Brussels International Airport
    • Club Double Room

The timing of the airport shuttle is not always perfectly clear.

The personnel has been very competent, friendly and helpful... from arrival to dinner and departure. Really excellent!

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

relaxing!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

the breakfast can be improved to have a different variety at least once in awhile. it has been the same everyday for the whole week of my stay.. but the fresh orange juice is awesome!

The location was very near the airport and it's convenient. Facilities were great and staff was friendly and helpful. Our firm had a conference in the hotel for 3 days and the food (lunch, snack and dinner) were awesome. The hotel is highly recommended for business travelers.. thumbs up!

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

The room is old and dirty.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The room is old and dirty. I had to ask to the reception to change my room as it was very dirty. The restaurant pretends to be of a high level but the staff and the food are just okay.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Friendly staffs, nice lobby area with shuttle bus and train...

Friendly staffs, nice lobby area with shuttle bus and train informations. The room is spacious and clean! Nice bed and pillows, very quiet room and I did have a good sleep. Feel so relax by looking out the big glass window. The coffee machine, the kettle and mini bar make me feel at home.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Nice pub & good breakfast
    • Superbox Room

The free shuttle bus from airport to hotel are not as per schedule. Waited 45min more , but scheduled quoted 30min per bus. They eventually skipped one route. Recommend to call hotel prior wait for shuttle

Nice pub & good breakfast

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Overpriced with poor service
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I booked a room at your property because of a very early morning flight the next day. I clearly mentioned that I would need to check out at 4am on the 17th. I was assured there would be staff at te reception at that time such that I could check out and get my parking ticket validated. However, at 4am, nobody was to be found. On the reception desk there was a sign (I took a photo) to call +32492975695 but this number is simply non-existent. I ultimately had to take my care from the garage and press the OUTSIDE doorbell to get someone to help me. I almost missed my flight because of this. Additionally, check-out staff seemed unaware of the fact that the property was booked and payed through Booking.com and as such required no further payment. Lastly, although I clearly requested a receipt/invoice for my stay I was told I could not get one and that I should contact Bookings.com instead. So now, I do not have an invoice at all and I cannot get reimbursed for my business travel. Very poor experience in all... This hotels only redeeming quality is it’s location relative to the airport. It is obvious that because of this, prices are hugely inflated as are prices for food in the hotel restaurant. It is not worth the money.

The location close to the airport

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Breakfast is phenomenal.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Rate this time was brutal. I stayed four weeks ago for 80 euos and this time it was $265 euros. I liked the hotel so much on first visit that I recommended it to my colleagues for this visit. But I was dissappointed that the front desk could not shave something off the rate.

Breakfast is phenomenal. Rooms very well appointed. I

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

A good airport hotel property with poorly trained staff
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The staff behaviour throughout the property was unacceptable. In the bar and restaurant inattentive and rude.at the fron desk (in the morning) untrained. I discussed my experience with the evening manager who took my email and assured a follow up. Of course there was no further communication. Management needs to implement training immediately and test the staff culture. I have asked to never to never be booked there again.

Facility is fine. A good property in this chain. Nice looking bar restaurant and small but functional gym.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Very short, but great from what I´ve experienced.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

You can hear the TV in the bathroom and we did not find a way to turn that off. Breakfast from 0600 is a bit late for an Airport Hotel, but no place to really complain since we had time.

Very nice Breakfast, but missing some meat essentials (the Salmon was great though). Loved the Orange Juice. Clean and well equipped rooms, free drinks were good.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Excellent hotel
    • Superbox Room

It's the third year I come to this hotel for a conference. Very good located, near the airport. Even if there is nothing around, the hotel is self sufficient. Good dinner at the restaurant in the terrace, with 26° in April! I slept in a Superbox room: very nice idea with all comforts! Excellent breakfast. Good airport shuttle service. I'll be back next year!

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Not a good experience
    • Superior King or Twin Room

When I arrived, I ooked the shuttle but too many people, so I had to take a taxi. When leaving I booked the shuttle but it did not show up (the hotel was nice to order and pay a taxi). Phone in the toilet not working properly. TV with few international channel. Wifi very poor. Audio system in our meeting rooms extremely poor. Location at a distance from the airport that allow to be disturbed by the noise of the airplanes but not at a walking distance. All of this for a very high price. Really not a good experience

Almost nothing

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Breakfast superb, bed very comfortable, no road noise from...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Very limited tea selection (only 2 & both were mint tea!!) No instruction with hair dryer..thought it didn't work!!!

Breakfast superb, bed very comfortable, no road noise from motorway, very helpful staff

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Good location for overnight and breakfast, should not opt for lunch and/or dinner

Lunch menu in both the Bar and the Restaurant is very limited. Service is slow, attention is very limited, friendliness OK

Location is great, parking facilities as well. Friendliness of especially the reception staff is TOP.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Not sure I’d stay here again!
    • Executive Double Room

Very tired place Dirty stained carpets everywhere Scrapes and damages to walls... Staff chatting very loud at breakfast about working conditions in front of the guests Very basic facilities

Location great

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Not impressed, below Van der Valk standard.
    • Executive Double Room

Mixed feelings about the executive room. Small room with very limited storage space. Low score on hygiene because of dirty drinking glasses in the closet, a toilet brush in a holder with a lot of smelly water (yes, exactly... I know), a matras with dirty stains, a toilet seat that doesn't fit the toilet. I'm used to a higher standard from Van der Valk. The parking garage is practical but during the day mostly used for events so paying guests can't use it.

Good location and friendly staff. Nice breakfast with fresh squeezed on the spot orange juice. A very quiet room (and that makes up for a lot of other things).

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

The room was clean and spacious.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The room was clean and spacious. The gym is great, it has everything that is needed for a good workout. There is free parking on the street. They give you complimentary beverages everyday.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Very good and relaxing stay before a long trip 😊
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I do not want to sound complaining but this is not something negative, please take it as an advice to improve your service which is already excellent. I think that the breakfast served is huge and of good quality but please try to think a bit out of the box: in such a good hotel (serving breakfast at 21€) I expect to find fresh smoothies, some more varieties of (hopefully homemade) pastry and cookies, etc. I mean, it was a good breakfast but nothing different from the one that you can find in all the other hotels of the world.

Wifi worked very well. The hotel is very close to the airport and provides its client with a very convenient bus service each 30 mins. The room was very clean and broad.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Staff managed to find gluten free bread for breakfast at...
    • Park, Sleep and Fly

Staff managed to find gluten free bread for breakfast at short notice and moved us to another room when the lights didn't work in the room. Wifi is quick and always works, good breakfast and easy parking

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Way too expensive for the quality provided
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Very costly for the quality of service provided... Would never pay that type of money again for such type of accommodation, expected much better quality and service

Food in restaurant was quite good

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Another excellent Van Der Valk stay
    • Park, Sleep and Fly

Certainly not the least expensive stay.

As always, the Van Der Valk Hotel group breakfast was outstanding. Frequent airport shuttle service in the morning I always stay at a Van Der Valk hotel, if abailable.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

I tried the SuperBox room type.
    • Superbox Room

Breakfast is a bit expensive, also no really other option to eat nearby (if you are here on your own and by foot...)

I tried the SuperBox room type. Small, but cosy, with PS4 in the room. + I ate my best Ceasar Salad ever here in the restaurant

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Not a 4 stars hotel - should be a nice 2 stars
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Wifi network was not working on computer. Shower was broken and no one cares. The bedroom is cheap. Breakfast is fine (even though dishes are not clean - every morning I had to change). "Fitness center" is a joke.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

usually hapyp to stay at vd Valk, not at Brussel airport though
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Long queue at the check in, terribly slow, just 1 person at the desk. People really annoyed by this Last time I stayed it was exactly same, bad management saving on this kind of basic service Bed also not comfortable, narrow bed and sheet Will choose another hotel next time

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

I you like stading outside for a while......go to this "van der Valk" hotel
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I waited more then 1hrs for the hotel shuttle. There were about 20 people waiting and bus had only place for about 6. So very poor planning and poor organisation from the hotel as you provide your arrival time for the shuttle. The reception upgraded my room but room was dirty and no bath, so I wonder what the room looked like if I wouldn't have been upgraded...standing dirty closet? But luckily for the hotel, I was too tired to complain. I recommend anyone staying a night in Brussels to go to the Sheraton, its nice, clean and just next to the airport so you are in your bed about 1-2 hrs earlier then with Van der Valk.

Staff was friendly and try to compensate for my >1hr wait for the shuttle.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Great expectation meets reality
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The pictures looked much nicer. The bathroom was so-so, the view was less than stellar, and there were no affordable dining options within walking distance from the hotel.

Free airport shuttle. Friendly staff. Decent size room.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Nice hotel but I wouldn’t stay there again.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Glass door to toilet/shower was completely missing(!!??) so the toilet was literally in the middle of the room without any prIvacy whatsoever. The shuttle took one hour to pick me up from the airport. In-room safe was not functioning. I injured my foot on the sharp corner of the bed frame. Restaurant is very pricey for the amount of food you get... management did not address my concerns.

Modern rooms with all amenities and I also had access to free minibar. The newly renIva Ted rooms are located in a separate building:

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

park, sleep, fly package is good.
    • Park, Sleep and Fly

Location is fine if you are just going to the airport. If you want to go into Brussels city center, it's a lonely walk under a viaduct so not comfortable for lone women after dark.

park, sleep, fly package is good. Breakfast is always great. Very comfortable rooms with free minibar and good wifi.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

Although the staff tried hard the place was a mess . The liquor in a vending machine was weird.

Food was pretty bad, the wine was really bad, they seemed short staffed which made it difficult to provide proper service. Although service does not seem to be a feature of this hotel. The bed had torn sheets and the room smelled bad. Dirty hotel. Walls, elevators, rooms, open areas. Vending machines with alcohol in the hallways. I guess that is serve yourselves. Dark hallways and rooms.

Near airport, staff was over their heads but polite.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

If we go to Brussels, we will definitely stay there again. We like the Van der Valk hotels.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The staff was very friendly and helpful apart from the headwaiter at the restaurant, who was a bit distracted and forgetful.

A very comfortable bed. Very good food (we had dinner) The breakfast buffet lay-out is a bit confusing for a first time visitor.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Modern business hotel, close to airport.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

-Airport shuttle only runs until 10:50am on weekends. -Bad experience in restaurant. Only the bartender was working and gave us the runaround on where we could sit (made us move tables 3 times despite explicitly telling us to sit anywhere), and then made us feel like we were putting him out because we wanted to have dinner when the rest of the staff was on their dinner break. This was at 5:30pm, which while early, is still dinner time.

Room was large, wifi was good, bathroom was large. Room came with 4 complementary beverages in the minifridge. Free airport shuttle (however it runs on a restricted schedule, see dislikes)

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

No shuttle bus (at 19.
    • Superbox Room

No shuttle bus (at 19.30), I was told to take taxi, the receptionist also rudely tried to convince me that the breakfast option wasn't included in my reservation. No apologies after the confirmation of booking has been shown.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2017

Fantastic hotel for short business trips.
    • Superbox Room

The room was a little dark even with all the lights on. A little expensive but is normal expected rates for business use.

I stayed in the Super box room, on the 4th floor and to my suprise, it has a playstation 4 with VR. The room was spacious enough to do some work, with a small desk space & Sofa on the end of the bed. The bed was comfortable and big enough. The room has a dark theme to it, with black glass panels on the walls, the lighting was a little dark. The lobby area on the fourth floor has a sofa, some pin ball machines, hot drink facilities and a fridge full of different type of drink, all complementry. The hotel is really clean and a fantastic fitness room. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was fantastic with hot and cold fresh options available. Free shuttle from and to airport available and runs every hour. Overall a great experience.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2017

Overpriced
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Front desk staff were very friendly

Restaurant food was not good at all. Very expensive and tiny portions. Not very good value at Television in room didn't work

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Business class
    • Superbox Room

If you want late check out your card stops working at 11:00, so I had to go in my boxers short to reception haha

Amazing one persoon room, so much things to do you can't even be bored. I had PlayStation with VR glasses. Very conform and clean. Luxury breakfast!

• Reviewed: May 26, 2017

New "box" rooms an interesting idea.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

New "box" rooms an interesting idea. Brand new, quite funky, great for a night for something a bit different. Evening meal was excellent - unusual to have such a fantastic meal in a hotel restaurant - confit of salmon and asparagus, mushroom & corgette pasta absolutely wonderful, first class!

• Reviewed: May 24, 2017

Questionable service

In the restaurant on the evening of arrival (at 10-30 pm) we were practically denied food and we were forced to go to the city for late supper Very unexpectedly, but when paying for the hotel accommodation the staff tried to re-enter the cost of breakfast for 2 people (42 euros), despite the fact that breakfast was prepaid and included in the cost of living

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Excellent airport hotel.
    • Park, Sleep and Fly

This was our second stay at this hotel, we will always choose this property for the park, stay and fly deal which is really great. We also love the food in the restaurant. Our car was fully cleaned while we were away as part of the deal - really appreciated!

• Reviewed: May 12, 2017

NOT ENOUGH CLEAN
    • Superbox Room

Cleanless. When going to bed at 23:30 I found the sheets on my bed were covered with any type of hair and lint. Clearly there were not changed after the previous guest left the room. I called the reception and they gave me another room. Internal restaurant is quiet expensive and quality is only average.

Breakfast is OK, very close to airport, free shuttle service to airport

• Reviewed: May 12, 2017

Expensive location and poor room detailing
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Phone doesn't work so couldn't get wake up call Check in girl a bit off hand and didn't brief us on facilitird Chair in room broken

• Reviewed: May 4, 2017

Too much money for what is offered
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Cleanliness, bathroom toilet had brown stripes inside toilet prob. From limescale, big black hair in the sink, black spot on the bedlinen . The room was cold when we arrived (2.5.17, bad weather) wanted to heat up the bathroom, but the heater did not work even on 5. The hairdryer heated up too much and stopped after 2 min. , so a problem I have long hair. And the worse was that we paid 135€ (breakf. Incl) for a KINGSIZE BED but the DUVET was NOT KINGSIZE, so we were obliged to sleep both in the middle of the bed otherwise not covered. Coffee facility in the room, but there were exactly 2 coffee tabs , 2 milk (1 each) -> very poor for a 4 star. And zero service at the breakfast , a medium large choice of food, nothing special.

Could check out 2 hours later withoyt paying extra ( genius??)

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

They helped us get home......
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Hotel is in a business park near the airport. No restaurants within walking distance. Great hotel near the airport. Did its job well.

We had the breakfast. Great bacon... smoked salmon.. croissants... freshly squeezed OJ.....excellent...

• Reviewed: April 16, 2017

Happy stay at hotel
    • Superior King or Twin Room

My Food in restaurant was bland but partner's was good. It wasvery expensive though. Pillows were a bit too thick Air conditioning wasn't as effective as expected

Spacious room with comfortable bed. Good sized bathroom. Could hardly hear any noise from outside. Room easily accessible. Good price for room. Tea and coffee facilities. Lots of tv channels to choose from

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Price for the room was very reasonable
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Price for the food from the room service as well as the Pink Ginger restaurant were way overpriced. The room would not cool more than a degree or two below ambient. Made sleeping hard.

Price for the room was very reasonable

• Reviewed: March 22, 2017

Good hotel close to airport
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Seems that I got charged double , try to find email to hotel where I stayed and claim this. Not possible so far. Breakfast has great grades in Booking but for me it was just average. Good but nothing expectational . In such hotels standard is a cook preparing scrambled eegs or omelet.

I liked clean and comfortable room. Some stuff member were really helpful helping me arrange small conference room for our meeting or just nice lady in restaurant helping choice food. In general restaurant stuff ok. Close to airport with shuttle . Modern building. Nice teleconference rooms .

• Reviewed: March 8, 2017

Very comfy in Brussels
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The room was so beautiful and luxurious! The bed was very comfy, I loved the included mini-bar. Oh and that rain shower in the bathroom. A perfect way to wash away all the stress after a long day of work.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2017

Even if I've switched off the aircon, it was running the...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Even if I've switched off the aircon, it was running the whole night, wasn't that convenient. It might be for people who're using it on daily basis, wouldn't be an issue at all.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2017

Confortable beds and very good sound proof windows.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Confortable beds and very good sound proof windows. Free water and soft drinks in the mini-bar. Free shuttle to and from the facilities to the airport.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2017

Functional - fine for short airport stay
    • Executive Double Room

The entire bathroom is pretty much in the bedroom. It's frosted, but needn't have been as you can still see everything. If you're body conscious, or don't share everything with your partner, this room is not for you! The breakfast while plentiful, was really poorly laid out so made food choices at 6.30am stressful and unfulfilling as you ended up settling for what you can find, not what you wanted!

Big bed, comfortable as well. Big TV, large room (executive room). Large selection of breakfast items. Free, fast wifi.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2017

Good, modern business hotel
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Very good business hotel close to the airport and near the Diegem / Machelen business district. Modern and comfortable hotel with good facilities, incl a very attractive gym to work out. The restaurant is good with an interesting menu for dinner and lunch, but service was a bit slow.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2017

Great breakfast.
    • Park, Sleep and Fly

The train station nearby can only be reached by a desolate viaduct, so location is not really nice for late night trips to Brussels.

Great breakfast. Very comfortable room.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2016

Overall, a nice place to stay.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The bed needs light blankets. The comforter is too heavy. The carpet in my room was very dirty.

I liked both the bar and restaurant. The food was good, especially the breakfast. The staff was very helpful. The room was quiet.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2016

WiFi
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I booked standard room with king bed but they said sorry we are fully booked so we can offer you other room bigger than yours but without high way view but unfortunately they asked me to pay 40€ per night without any reason! And I paid and got it but the surprised that the room was soo dirty withave full of flies I was disappointed Then I told the reception about it she was so sorry and gave me new room in the new building They blocked deposit and still not release the amount

WiFi Location

• Reviewed: August 29, 2016

Breakfast was outstanding.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Prefer a sheet on the bed. Duvet: either made me too warm or, if I removed it, too chilly.

Breakfast was outstanding. Bar was also excellent. Staff was excellent...very helpful. I plan to return.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2016

Excellent overall experience
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I'd prefer a bed with a sheet. The duvet made me either too warm or, if I reoved it, too chilly.

Breakfasts were excellent. Bar was great. Staff went out of their way to be helpful on several occasions.

Very good location
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Excellent Hotel, near to Brussels Airport and near to railway station Diemen (400 meters walking) which connects to Brussels Central Station and Airport. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Perfect isolated large modern rooms, absolutely no noice from planes or the nearby motorway. Very good breakfast in the restaurant. Tesla Supercharger on Hotel property.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2016

Well equipped hotel but check booking details carefully.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Room with twin beds requested for 2 female guests, but only one large bed plus 2 narrow put you up beds provided. Air-conditioning a bit noisy. We didn't know we needed to book a shuttle on arrival at Brussels airport.

Breakfast excellent and room well equipped. Free shuttle but it has to be booked in advance.

Convenient hotel near airport
    • Superior King or Twin Room

There was a used open bottle in the mini bar

Convenient hotel near the airport if you're laying over for few hours. Good breakfast and modern recently refurbished rooms in a new building. Convenient airport shuttle and nice outdoor terasse for a drink or diner. Not a hotel to stay in for tourism as it's far from city center

• Reviewed: August 18, 2016

Great hotel but check their airport shuttle is running....
    • Superior King or Twin Room

When I arrived at the airport I couldn't see where the airport shuttle to hotel would arrive so I called the hotel and was told that actually the shuttle didn't run on public holidays (it was not a public holiday in the UK). This is not great to find out when you arrive and should have been clearly stated during booking.

The price was much cheaper than normal because it was a public holiday in belgium. I would normally not have used this hotel but was very happy particularly with the friendliness of the staff and the extremely comfortable bed

• Reviewed: July 28, 2016

Bed was really compfy and rooms were clean and modern.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Staff where unpleasant. Could have been because we looked homeless after a Tomorrowland bender, however each guest should be treated equally. We were told that we would get free mini bar beverages however the mini bar was empty. Was told it would be filled but it never was..

Bed was really compfy and rooms were clean and modern. I really liked the room service and little jokes around the hotel.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Cozy boutique hotel close to the airport
    • Superbox Room

Rooms are rather small and located next to the main building

Cozy boutique hotel close to the airport

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

OK
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Chef needs to understand to rest the meat before serving, two meals had excessive amounts of cooking juice on the plate

Excellent airport shuttle bus

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Staff, amenities all good

Staff, amenities all good

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Recommended !

Excellent value for money

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

OK, not more, not less. Excellent location

Breakfast is not really ****

Friendly staff, late checkout flexibility

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Good for one night in transit
    • Superbox Room

Very small room, no place to hang your staff

Clean, close to the airport, free shuttle every 30 minutes

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

FREE UPGRADE IN A SUITE, very Professional staff

FREE UPGRADE IN A SUITE, very Professional staff

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Great airport hotel..shame we couldn't stay longer

No early breakfast offering

Great room, great staff, free parking

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Convenient for conference I was attending

Convenient for conference I was attending

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Wonderful

Nice room

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Good wine in room as a compliment))
    • Executive Double Room

No possibility to book free transfer to the airport

Good wine in room as a compliment))

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Adequate for the purpose
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Facilities nothing worked water cooker coffee machine loose electrical contacts in the room.

Locaton calm despite airfield nearby

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Small comfortable room

Small comfortable room

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

a recommended hotel
    • Park, Sleep and Fly

a very good delicious breakfast, everyone was very kindly

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Great location super close to Brussels airport with a free...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Great location super close to Brussels airport with a free shuttle. Kind staff and big rooms.

Browse Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport Traveler Photo Gallery