Reviews of Wellness Apart Hotel 3 stars

Rue Des Palais 108, Schaarbeek / Schaerbeek, 1030 Brussels, Belgium

3.5
    The worst hotel ever I stay in
    • Deluxe Apartment (1 - 8 adults)

1-The hotel located in very dangerous zone, area mostly inhabited by drug dealers and junkies. 2- There is no cleaning service, the rooms lack hygiene 3- loud and noisy

Nice but far from city centre.
    • Apartment Famille

The lift was out of order on our arrival, and after catching 2 metros and a train, we had a walk uphill with heavy luggage (my own fault for being useless at packing light, but still). The area was a bit noisy and quite dirty, but we were in Brussels during the Belgian Beer Festival (we had no idea) and everything seemed to be a bit on the rough and crazy side. We will try and stay more central next time, this one was a bit too far.

The apartment was big and comfortable, beds very comfortable. We didn't use the kitchen facilities but they were there, I imagine everything was working. Plush towels and a bit of a weird shower, but the water pressure was better than expected.

Spatious and clean
    • Apartment (1 - 3 Adults)

The noise from street traffic (very intense). Difficult connections with metro but good with trams network

Spacious & sunny rooms, nice furniture, confortable sofa and chairs. Open kitchen with good equipments. Confortable bed.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

On walking distance from north station/center.
    • Apartment (1 - 3 Adults)

On walking distance from north station/center. Less than 15 minutes. You have the luxury of an apartment for less than most hotel rooms. Tram stop to the center is also very nearby. The neighborhood is not "upper-class", but very lively. Also in the evenings. It gives a sense of safety as you are never really alone on the streets.

Be careful about ' appartment being change to lower grade rooms without kitchen'
    • Deluxe Studio

They changed my ordered appartment (i pay appartment money) into lower level of ordinary room without kitchen. When i go and ask why, they didnt give me a reason even didnt apologize with this bad behavior! finally ,they have to change my appartment for me i paid. Be careful ! they only want money,no service,not kind furniture is old, some even broken. mirrow is broken-not safe, the window glass is broken-not safe. there is a refrigerator (no freezer),

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Lovely stay, I’ll come back!
    • Studio

The mattress was old and too soft.

Very good location, easy to get to the center, next to shops and restaurants. Nice room, good amenities . I’ve stayed here before and I’ll certainly come back.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Dreadful, never again.
    • Apartment Groupe

So many things. It is in a bad area and we did not feel safe. The hotel is tired and grubby. Everywhere needs a coat of fresh paint. Our "luxury" 2 bed apartment with terrace was awful. It was dirty and needed a good clean. They were wires on either side of the bed instead of bedside lamps. The furniture is cheap and has seen better days. There was a constant smell of marijuana and stale cooking, which was really unpleasant. The terrace was full of cigarette ends. We were disturbed constantly throughout the night by children running around the corridors and people banging on doors loudly in the middle of the night. We began to think that maybe asylum seekers were housed there. Every time the tram went past outside the whole place shook. My husband who is not all fussy, just wanted to leave and we couldn't wait to get out of the place. It's expensive and was not good value for money either. The nigh before we had stayed in a gorgeous apartment for 30E less. They should be ashamed to have people stay in their hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE AT ALL.

I'm really struggling to think of anything positive to say about this property............................. it had good blackout curtains and there is a lift, is just about the only thing I can come up with .

Good stay
    • Apartment Famille

It was not cleaned well. Looks like it was cleaned some time back. Also found cloths of previous people.

it was a nice appartment for us with full kitchen set and specally the view is excelent.

Good family hotel in Brussels
    • Apartment (1 - 3 Adults)

It is better to say that wellness is not about the service provided. There is no wellness or fitness option available.

Very helpful hosts and good room! Not far away from the main attractions.

Cosy and Lovely
    • Apartment Famille

The elevator very slow, The coffee does not charged daily.

The Internet was perfect, The staff's behavior very nice, The city view in the best situation as possible in Brussels.

I’m a frequent traveler to Brussels for more than 10 years.
    • Apartment with Terrace

I’m a frequent traveler to Brussels for more than 10 years. This was the worst stay ever. A thief broke into my room, broke my suitcase apart. All my belongings were in the suitcase, which were properly locked. Most be someone from inside the hotel (guests or staff), as you had to be buzzed in at the reception. Stuff for around 1000 euros were stolen – and staff was not much helpful. After me be quite upset they finally called the police. Owner did not want to talk to me, but came together with police in the evening. The day after receptionist told me that the owner was very upset with him, for being disturbed about this. Staff didn’t really care, and hotel was not interested in any kind of compensation for me. It was my own problem – also in respect to get the police report and everything. They said they would check is their insurance would cover, but I never heard anything. The thief entered through the door on the balcony – access through a door/window in the hallway. I asked the staff to lock that window, as it had a keyhole, but they could not find they key. Rather insecure for me, as the balcony door could no longer be locked, and maybe the thief would figure out they forgot the adapters to my running watch and shaver, which were stolen together with some clothes. So I was kind of stocked in my room. Police also informed me that this a rather dangerous area, so it is not unusual. Further, to this there was no water on the second day. Neither in the morning – so a bath was not possible. Staff did not do anything – and no information. You always must asked and do everything yourselves. Apartment is in general in a very bad condition. Floor looks like there had been water damages, and furniture should have been replaced ages ago. Spent a little more and stay somewhere safe.

I don't recommend it
    • Studio

Not clean enough, the bathroom smells bad, no plug sockets. One receptionist says one thing, the other one in the morning says the opposite: we have asked if it is possible to check out half an hour later (at 12:30h); a receptionist in the evening allowed us, another one in the morning called us at 11:30h to pack our things. Breakfast was very poor for 8 euros per person.

Room was large and spacious, with a small kitchen. Located near Brussels Nord station, that can be useful.

Great location, basic but functional room, check in flawed.
    • Apartment (1 - 3 Adults)

Check in is via machine and you have to pay by card. Beware as on first attempt, machine claimed had not taken payment and to try again. Therefore, I went through process for second time. Upon checking my online banking, I had been charged twice. Refund was issued fairly fuss free but this should not have occurred. If machine claims to have not took payment, I would suggest contacting staff before trying again to prevent possible duplicate charges.

Great location in middle of city. Decent sized room.

Clean sheets towels and room in general.

Na

Clean sheets towels and room in general. The coffee machine was available. Facile acces to the public transport. Convenience stores in the late evening.

Don't go there.
    • Apartment Groupe

The room was so dirty that it would have taken a full day to make it as clean as it should be. Noise came in from both sides throughout the day and the night. Nor did the TV work properly, nor did the air conditioning. After 2 nights we were so exhausted that we decided to leave earlier than planned. The staff did not have the right to let us cancel the third night, despite of our complaints as outlined above. We should have complained right away. Our mistake. Only the "the manager", who lives somewhere out of town and only comes in after 11am, would have the power to cancel the third night. We left after two nights paying for three, as we did not want to stay any longer.

The room was spacious.

the receptionist was completely rude and disrespectful.
    • Apartment Famille

the receptionist was completely rude and disrespectful. the room was unclean and smoke of cigerets was covering the room. the towels were so unclean and smelled bad the location is terrible and the street is scary and unsafe, the police were around the area all night.

Living insects in the bed! Bad service!

We found out in the night that the beds had different living BED BUGS! We made pictures en videos of it and showed it to the reception. He did nothing for us, he did not want to call the manager. He gave me anti smoking spray to spray the beds. After insisting to call the manager, he pretended to do so and called to his own phone. When I told him this he called another time and a telephone somewhere in the back began to ring. So he was trying to fool me. We did not sleep. We waited until the morning when I talked to his colleage to call the manager. He gave me my money back, because we paid to sleep, and we did not sleep. However he did not refund money for the clothes that I had to throw away. He promised me that he would figure this out en let me know. I had to ask him for two weeks and now I get an answer that the bugs are not from the hotel so I do not get anything. Very bad hygiene, and the service is even worse!

The staff was very helpful, the room was clean and the tram...
    • Deluxe Studio

The area isn't the nicest one

The staff was very helpful, the room was clean and the tram to the city stops in front of the hotel. Additionally the Gare du nord isn't far away (easy to get to the airport and to other cities like Bruge)

A hidden gem in a dodgy neighbourhood.
    • Deluxe Studio

Unattractive location that involves areas where it could be quite unpleasant to walk through by a single woman traveller even in a broad daylight. While the apartment was clean and comfortable with a surprisingly beautiful, modern bathroom, the kitchen was poorly equipped and accessorised and the room design was quite ugly.

There is a hidden gem behind the ugly, unassuming facade of the building with a beautiful spacious hallway, a majestic marble staircase and a clean and comfortable apartment with a beautiful bathroom. Quite a surprise given the dodgy neighbourhood and the bleak reception area. Staff was helpful.

Location, 10 min.

Location, 10 min. walk to Gare du Nord, also closed to the tram stations. Cozy and clean studios. Friendly staff. 3rd time for me. Strongly recommended.

Think twice.
    • Studio

The Location is bad. Zero comfort, the bed and pillows were awful. Studio kind of property is located to the street in the 1st floor, so really noisy!!

The location is bad because of the insecurity around it. Because it's not far from the city center. The receptionist was nice.

Excellent hotel experience in vibrant Brussels neighbourhood
    • Deluxe Studio

The service was excellent...staff went above and beyond to ensure my stay was comfortable....helping me with directions, looking after my luggage and even finding me another room when my flight was cancelled. Staff are really polite and courteous. The actual rooms I stayed in exceeded my expectations..comfortable, great finishes, clean. Ideally located for transport that connects to the airport, and attractions. Wish I had spent the earlier part of my trip to Brussels here. I have already recommended to friends and will definitely be staying here again.

The one thing that was OK it is the owner or manager-- very...
    • Apartment with Terrace

The one thing that was OK it is the owner or manager-- very helpful person. I had the room with private terrace and was dissapointed. Everything was dirt and uncomfortable. Just terrible! the brekfast was owful.

Good value and size accommodation with 724 reception.
    • Deluxe Studio

Could not buy Belgium beer in the nearby food shops. Not have a luggage support rack.

Hot food was inexpensive in the nearby petit restaurants. In the studio the facility is adequate. The floor was wooden and bright.

Ok
    • Apartment with Terrace

Safe did not work. Sometimes the elevator gets crowded and you have to wait quite a while. Sofas etc were torn. Wear and tear here and there quite a lot. Simple things that could easily be fixex If they wanted to.

Spacious Apartment, Good value for money. Personnel where quite nice.

close to the airport (reachable by train very good) much cheaper than the hotels closer to airport
    • Apartment Famille

It was not just a Hotel room, it was more a small flat with a kitchen a bedroom a living room, where was included a Couch but as well an additional 2 Person bed + a bathroom. For this Price this was very good in relation Money to space! Everything was clean.

Beds were comfy, shower was good
    • Studio

Location not great, as in Turkish district and everywhere was closed due to Ramadan. Beds weren't changed, or towels replaced during 3 Day stay. Bed base was filthy and could see dust as mattress was too small for base.

Beds were comfy, shower was good

Not Recommended : Dont want to stay again with family
    • Apartment Groupe

Location : Red light area is on the way from Hotel to Station, Situated in middle of the Turkish market, shops. Room is having bad smell.

Room are spacious, fully functional kitchen, good budget hotel

Very nice studio, for a nice price!
    • Deluxe Studio

The room was cleaned only once (in a 4 days stay)...

The studio was realy good! It had a microwave, some dishes, cups and etc. Nice TV and internet connection.

Nice place, poor attention to detail. Could be really excellent but falls short on the small stuff.
    • Apartment with Terrace

Saggy mattress. Safe wouldn't work. Reported it but no-one dealt with it, suggested that only staff had access so nothing to worry. Past experience shows that one should never put temptation in front of poorly paid hotel workers. Crockery was woefully lacking. Only 2 bowls etc each. What is the point of providing a dishwasher when you have to wash up instantly all the time? Had to buy mugs, bottle opener, vegetable peeler, bread knife. Cleaning happened intermittantly, some days not at all and no brush and dustpan etc in flat so impossible to clean up. Furniture on balcony old and tired. Only weeds in planters. Shame as a lovely place.

Excellent views. The balcony was a beautiful place to sit outside and eat or drink coffee. The flat was spacious. A good supply of pots and pans. Plenty of storage space. Good tram connections - regular frequent services.

You pay what you get
    • Studio

The neighborhood isn’t nice. Shower head was facing an awkward direction which made the water being all over the bath room when showering. Apartment looks and dirty at first sight but it is just lack of maintenance.

It is close to North train station, where I had to be the next morning, so the location is good to me. Apartment big enough. Friendly staff. The price couldn’t be better though.

Ok for the price.
    • Studio

The safe was broken, I asked to get it fixed, it never was. The hot water was limited, the property has seen better days.

The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet, and the price was economical

Good Enough
    • Apartment (1 - 3 Adults)

When we first entered the room, the leather couch was torn and below the couch was really dirty. We asked for the couch to be cleaned and it was done. The staff explained that we stayed in one of the rooms that is not yet renovated and they are already renovating all rooms. The rest of room was clean. Kitchen utensils need to be increased a little, there were pots only but no pans. Exactly 3 dishes , 3 bowls, 3 mugs..etc.

Wellness staff was friendly and cooperative. The room was ready at 2:00 exactly. but we washed all the kitchen utensils before using them (I didn't think they were perfectly clean). We were 3, we stayed in the 1-3 Adults room. The room was really wide and spacious. Water Pressure was really Perfect. Heating was good. Location is not in a touristic area, but you can take the tram to touristic center. TV had many channels (most of them in Dutch and French).

Expensive, bnb like, not a hotel.
    • Apartment Groupe

AC didn’t work correctly. No bar. In dirty part of town. Glad i was only there two nights. Found out later there was a fish festival on and 80k people attended. Price gouging.

Super expensive for what amounts to a hostel

Wasn't worth the price
    • Apartment (1 - 3 Adults)

Not cleaned (old socks and razors under the sofa and food inside the dishwasher for example), the first day without hot water and the others day I had to wait half an hour to have some lukewarm water, two days and a half without hairdryer. In addition they told me the wrong way to get at the hotel the first evening which I arrived. It's unlucky that it's impossible to give 0 points because in some aspects it deserves them.

Amazing
    • Apartment Groupe

More kitchen utensils like mugs and bol, shower mat in the bathroom etc.

The beds are comfy, the TV has some English channels ,many transports are available, and the tram is in front of the hotel.

OK place with kitchenette near North Station
    • Studio

Wifi very slow. Burned-out lamp. No shower curtain. Bathtub faucets uncomfortably located next to bather's shoulder. Doors and corridors full of hard surfaces that amplify noise. Neighbour across hall repeatedly slammed his door in the middle of the night.

Good location near Brussels North Station; friendly personnel; large room with kitchnette; table and desk to work at. Bathtub. OK as a place to sleep.

very good- reccomend for families and friends
    • Deluxe Apartment (1 - 7 adults)

nil

Location near to Tram station. Very good room for a big family ( Six members ), Clean. front desk staff very helpfull ( explained every thing what we want ) Good Turkish restaurents nearby.

Located a reasonable walk from the town centre and also the...
    • Apartment (1 - 3 Adults)

The boiler was broken when we arrived, so we had no hot water to shower and no heating so the room was very cold. The smell in the room was absolutely awful and when we investigated, found an old box of chicken left in the microwave. The dishwasher had just been left on and had flooded all over the kitchen which we had to clean up. There was make up and stains all over the sink and shower, so it didn't look like the bathroom had been cleaned. There was also a set of children's pyjamas on the side in the bedroom, so the sides also didn't look like they had been wiped down or this would have been noticed. We chose to pay for the more expensive room but it looked like a dive with very tatty flooring and ripped furniture and was nothing like shown in the pictures. I'm not sure how it can be classed as an apartment because there was only a hob and microwave, it didn't even have an oven or freezer and limited pots/ pants etc, so we had to go out and buy some. The walls were not soundproof as the hotel was very loud and kept us awake most nights as we had noisy neighbours. The cleaners only visited once in five days to change the bedding. The staff didn't speak very good English so didn't get much help in finding our way around and things to do etc.

Located a reasonable walk from the town centre and also the train station

Good size room but dirty and noisy
    • Studio

Wasn't any cleaning for the 3 days we spend in the hotel. Only empty the rubbish Very noisy the room over the night. We couldn't sleep at all.

The size of the room was good and the quality of the bed. The reception staff very helpful.

good value for money
    • Studio

The breakfast was nothing special, and the lobby/restaurant could use some heating. The croissants were very good, though.

The room was spacious, and the bed very comfortable. The receptionists and the cleaning staff were extremely helpful and did everything to make my stay at this hotel a pleasant experience. Good value for money, indeed!

Great place to stay
    • Apartment with Terrace

Although it was an apartment, there were only a few dishes.

The place is close to the railway station (around 5-10 minutes by walk), and there is a tram stop just front of it, so it is really easy to go into the city center.

Uncomfortable.
    • Apartment (1 - 3 Adults)

It was a very old, unhygienic apartment. Even the furniture was already damaged. Heating was not working. Washroom was stinking. I had booked the apartment for two adults and one child but I did not get bed for child. Overall it was a poor experience and hardly any value for money.

staff was supportive.

We were quite surprised about the size of the room we had at...
    • Studio

We were quite surprised about the size of the room we had at hotel Wellness Apart Hotel. Fridge, microwave, large double bed, tv, bathtub are just a few of the things we've found here and we didn't find in other places. You can find a lot of middle eastern restaurants to eat nearby or just grab a coffee. You're 9 minutes walking away from the train station Brusseles Gare du Nord.

Fantastic appartments. Nice terrace. Marvellous view! Love to come back on my next trip to Brussels!
    • Apartment with Terrace

Elevator was not operational. My room was in 7th floor and I had a large suitcase with me (18 kg) ... Although the environment is nicely mediterrainean it could be a little more "German".

Size of appartment and city view. Excellent tram connections. There is a good bistro nearby: L'âne vert. Test it!

Great!
    • Deluxe Studio

The receptionist was busy on call (with a mobile phone stuck to his ear) throughout my check-in. I found this discourteous and as such an expression of disrespect to a customer.

Big and clean modern studiio room. I loved everything in that room. Very well located, close to the city center.

Lovely and relaxing stay.That was exactly what I needed and at a good price compared to hotels
    • Apartment (1 - 3 Adults)

The lift was never working ... I was on the 4th floor, but as I usually practice sport every day, I turned this point into a positive point at the end ;) A bit smelly in the bathroom ... (sink)

large ad cosy bed. Tram just down the hotel. Studio cleaned every day :)

I would not recommend it for the families. Group of lads will be perfect for this flat.
    • Apartment Groupe

Dirty toilet and showers, used towel, smell of cigarette in the rooms and wire hanging out which could be very dangerous.

very helpful, very good English speaking and very cooperative staff.

I liked how helpful the staff was up on my arrival there was...
    • Deluxe Studio

I liked how helpful the staff was up on my arrival there was a young lad at the reception a cool guy as soon as he saw he welcomed me to the Aparthotel and helped out with anything I needed well looked after hotel I’ll be sure to visit again big family hats to the guy at the reception ( merci beaucoup jai passe un weekend au top ! )

The TV set was broken down.
    • Studio

The TV set was broken down. We asked the staff to repair. Some people came, tried to repair, however they could not. They promised to come back a little later, but the TV set was broken down until we left. However, the staff at reception was very friendly and helpful!!!!

Brilliant!
    • Apartment (1 - 3 Adults)

Remember to tell guests how they can get their laundry sorted. Not that the hotel can fix this, but lots of guys just roaming the area at night.

Fantastic apartment. Very spacious, had everything! There's even a dishwasher. The bed was great and the wardrobes were massive. Good colours on the walls. Location is right in the heart of the city. Walking distance to most places. 5 minutes walk to the train station. Tram stops just outside. Late night shops are many.

Good place to stay if you don't expect much
    • Studio

The place is good if you're not expecting more than a place to sleep. Breakfast has Brussels standard, nothing special.

The staff was really nice and helpful and the bed was firm. Don't expect luxury, as the walls had some scratches, but bathroom is clean and towels always available. I had a room to the back which was quiet. City centre and stations are easy to reach with the tram.

Total failure and stiff taxi price
    • Apartment

The whole hotel was really dirty. The bathroom and toilets were old and lots of dirt marks on them. Maybe they are cleaned but even after they make cleaning, everyparts of the rooms were looking really really dirty. We requested a taxi for the airport and he asked for 50 euros. I asked a receipt and he just gave me a foolist paper. I sense he was in contact with hotel. It took 15 mins for the taxi to reach to hotel. He told us he is moroccan and he can not speak french of english properly. I am really sorry to say but I feel like I am robbed.

It was geographically very well suited.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Spectacular accomodation with very few faults
    • Studio

The dishwasher in the kitchen was not working properly and all the service was dirty. Superficially, the apartment looked clean but under the bed and in the corners it was full of dust. Cuttlery was also very dirty in the dinning room during the breakfast. There was not enough selection of food at the breakfast buffet for the price paid.

We got upgraded and the view from the sixth floor apartment was spectacular. We had air condition and a lot of space. The interior design was very beutiful and matching with the city. The bathroom had a hair dryer and in general, it was very confortable. The croissants and the pan au chocolat for breakfast were excellent.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Surprisingly good rooms - Budget reception and staff.
    • Apartment

Didn't get a room key due to lock issues and we had a feeling of uncertainty that there wouldn't be anyone there when we got back from the brussels nightlife.

The room was much bigger than described in the ad. A very nice surprise.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Good value for money relatively close to the city centre
    • Apartment

The staff although friendly was not very good with English so it took us a while to understand why they needed my credit card again although they had a receipt attached to my reservation.

The apartment was spacious with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (only one of them had a bath though). There is a kitchen and a small living room in one of the rooms. Overall a very good value for money for 4 people we paid 80 euros. We had a car and managed to find a spot nearby.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Never again!
    • Apartment

The hotel is located in a very dirty and unattractive part of the city, additionally on a very noisy street. The apartment was rather old, the kitchen not well equipped. Internet connectivity also not always working. Due to a change in my travel plan, I had to leave one day earlier. I informed the reception 2 days in advance and asked to have a refund for the last night. I was told I had to discuss this with Booking. Booking sent me back to the hotel reception... I can fully understand a negative answer, but this is not the proper way to deal with customers!

The apartment was very large.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Good room in awkward location
    • Studio

Poor location - not close to a metro that easily gets you to the centre. Also feels very dangerous, we got an Uber back every night. The hotel charged us more than quoted for a not-included city tax and only provided one towel for a room booked for two people. Kitchen facilities mostly useless as no utensils for preparation or heating.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Great to stay at this hotel
    • Studio

It's dark in the bath when you need to use light from outside of the bathroom . No clean service everyday ( i stayed 4 days and no service at all until i leave).

I stayed in studio room and everything is more than i expected, clean, room is big , great facilities. This hotel is near a tram stop which go to city centre (just outside the hotel and not far at all, just 4 stops to Royal palace), nice staff, good value of money

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

not a safe place, located in bad area of Bruxcell
    • Apartment

during night some one get into the room without any notice while one of us was at the room. After asking arguing the reception they only excuse without any further explanation why it happened. The place is not safe at all. Be careful if you book this place.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

The Indian manager greeting us was amazing and so...

See above

The Indian manager greeting us was amazing and so accommodating But facilities not functioning well says on website serviced apartments NOT serviced Good location Waited 1 hour after long drive to check in after 2 pm Other staff not on premises due to partying the night before so reduced staff for cleaning the rooms which created delays for check in

Don't waste your time
    • Studio

Reception were rude all the time, too busy on the mobile phone to help us. When we were able to connect to the internet it was terrible. Hot water was not consistent so taking a bath or shower could not be done at my time of choice. Area was not good, not a safe place to stay. Would highly recommend not staying at this place.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Spacious and cheap, but tired.
    • Studio

Tired facilities - rips, holes, breakages dotted all around room. Not the best choice for a couple on holiday.

Fine for putting your head down at a cheap price.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Cleanliness needs improvement!
    • Studio

When I got there, I had to wait more than 3 hours to get the room. It was past the check-in time, but the room was not ready. Then, one armchair had a huge tear, and when I opened the dishwasher, the smell of rotten filled the room. I cannot describe how horrible the smell was. A small damage in the floor can be fixed, at least for aspect of the room.

The location is great, near the North Train Station. Easy access to and from Airport, and the rooms are big. Also, if you are into barbeque and kebab, you have some amazing shops in the area.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Friendly and spacious room
    • Apartment

Was told I could check out late which wasn't actually correct. So got kicked out at 1pm after thinking I could stay till 7pm due to late flight and been alone.

Room was amazing. Brilliant size. Brilliant heating. View on a night was lovely, in daytime looks like we just look into a busy city if buildings but still OK.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Clean Room: in four days was just emptied the trash;
    • Apartment

Clean Room: in four days was just emptied the trash; what I left on the bed I found on couch thrown. WiFi: not working in my room even after I claimed this at reception desk.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Spacious apartment for the price of a hotel room
    • Apartment

A bit noisy due to the traffic in the street below, but if you're on the 6th floor it isn't much of a nuisance.

Huge apartment with most amenities provided. Helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Not good for the noisy in the first floor
    • Studio

we got the chambre in the first floor and we can hear the noisy of the tram and the neighbord, The noisy woke us up all night. And the receptionist was not kind when we checked in but the person changed when we checked out and it was better, The parking was 15euros pour 1 night we stayed as we didn't have the choice because there is no parking near hotel or it was full.

The room is ok. the facilities in the room is ok, there was a kettle, tea and cafe.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

A stranger walked into my room at 7am!
    • Studio

A stranger walked into my room at 7am! When I complained to the reception, they said that another key to my room was found on the reception desk at night so they thought I checked out!! (I was alone in the room!!)

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Large room with kitchenette near Nord station but a bit noisy
    • Studio

Although I requested a room on the courtyard side, I got a room that faced the avenue with its traffic and trams. A bit loud even with closed windows.

Spacious room and bathroom with kitchenette within walking distance of Brussels Nord stations

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

It could be good if we had the declared room.
    • Studio

In our room there was no kitchen which was mentioned in our booking. There wasn't even a tea-kettler. So I had to go downstairs and ask for it. In our room there wasn't kitchen stove, microvave owen. Even there wasn't a bottle-screw. And there was no bootle-screw on the reception!!! Luckily some guys from the room above gave us it to open a bottle. They had good kitchen with all stuff. I was staying per 3 nights and booked specially apartment-room with the kitchen! I didn't want to take breakfast (whis is very poor in the hotel, don't take it (8 eur per pers)). But unfortunately I didn't have even a tea pot. All these is only about room 12. Other rooms as I can suppose have all kitchen stuff. I asked to change my room for 2 times but every time an indian manager told that "We are full. Soorryy. May be tommorow morning I will ask the boss." (can't demonstrate an accent). An nothing changed. Nobody cleans the room I suppose. The only thing they do - just roughly throw blanket on the bed. That's all. A bit fat from the city centre. The district seemed to me a bit dangerous and not comfortable. A lot of garbage in the streets.

Big room. Warm floors in the bathroom. Close to Brussels-Nord Railw Station. Good because can travel to Brugge or go to the airport simply and fast. It's good as a room without a breakfast. Good price. Perfect for its price.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Fair price for a fair location

- poor WiFi connection (room #11) - could use some (more) music/sports channels

- spacious studio with own central-heating - well-equipped kitchenette - friendly staff

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Our apartman was really confy, clean and big.
    • Studio

The temperature control is behind the coats, so we have to put them on the coach to get comfortable temperature in the apartman.

Our apartman was really confy, clean and big. The view was perfect to the city from the window. The kitchen is well-equiped so we could cook what we want. If we go back to Brussels, we will choose this Hotel again.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Could have been a place I'd recommend to anyone
    • Studio

Like the pictures show, it is not a clean place. Don't get me wrong, for example the mirror was spotless, the cleaning staff is not to blame, but the curtains were grey instead of white, same for the window frames. Also it looked like someone had used the bathroom sink as an ash tray (spots in the picture are burn spots, impossible to remove). Breakfast is not bad, although it could be perfect of the quality of the food was somewhat higher, it tasted like the cheapest stuff. It's really a pity, but fortunately it's something they can fix. Let's just hope they do.

The location is just great. Very lively residential neighbourhood, with many shops of every kind, very alive and in walking distance from major attractions (45 min to EU Parliament, <40 min to city centre). Nice amenities, the studio has a great size, so does the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Reasonable Aparthotel in a nearby district of the city center
    • Apartment

Maybe the location, and the missing shower curtain.

We booked a spacious big apartment, which made our stay if we would live there. Our apartment had a big spacious terrace, where u could spent some time also. The bathroom and a bedroom is together, which is practical, but the spacious bathtub did´t have any shower curtain, so a lot of water splashed out, which was disturbing, cause there was no cleaning facility in the room. We booked breakfast which ones simple, but enough to start the day. The location of the hotel is acceptable, but i´m sure not a lot of guest will feel comfortable in this district. The city centre was 30-40 min walking distance from the hotel, which is a nice walk, there is a lot of shops on the way, where u can spend a lot of money, what we also did.

Browse Wellness Apart Hotel traveller photo gallery