2. Burkina Faso hotel reviews
  3. Bobo-Dioulasso hotel reviews
Burkina Faso Bobo-Dioulasso Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Bobo Retreat Review Score: 9.1

“I stayed for five nights and had a good experience. The owner is very friendly and helpful and even picked me up from the bus when I arrived. The room and facilities are clean and straightforward. There is a fan for at night, but no airco, but for me this was no problem as the region is somewhat cooler than the rest of the country. The owner has installed solar panels so even when there is no electricity in the area you'll be able to use these. There is a nice garden and you can choose either to eat along for a small fee or go out for dinner. Combined with being the most affordable option I can highly recommend a stay at Bobo Retreat. ”

• Bobo Retreat Review Score: 9.1

“I had a great time staying with Sita and Andrej, they are very friendly and pleasant. I enjoyed their company, excellent food, their terrace with beautiful garden..great, safe and homely accommodation, where you can realx and enjoy in the quiet environment. I hope to come back soon!”

• Villa Rose Review Score: 8.6

“Villa Rose is a little paradise in Bobo, beautiful garden and nice rooms, excellent staff and good location: i strongly recommand! Prices are cheaper than in most of the hotels of the city center, for something much more better.”

• “Location from airport”

The 4 Best Hotels in Bobo-Dioulasso