Reviews of Byala Beach Resort - All Inclusive

3 "Han Asparuh" str., 9101 Byala, Bulgaria

Good value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The location was great, and the view from the room. It is great value for money. The beach in front of the hotel is also great. The rooms are very spacious. The food was OK - not spectacular but good, especially for kids.

Location is very nice, there is a beautiful view to the sea.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The food was not so good.. you can survive for 3 days, but they should improve this. They should be more organize regarding their private beach. They mention that the parking is free, but only in front of their hotel, it's not a private parking. You need to pay for their private parking.

Location is very nice, there is a beautiful view to the sea. Apartment was big with a nice view to the sea. The pool was big enough and clean.

It was perfect!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Very beautiful location and very close to the beach, tasty and diversified food, cleanliness and very friendly and welcoming staff. We appreciated that the staff at the bar and the dining room were very attentive and helpful, knowing several languages ​​(Plamen, Veselina,)

Fabulous all round
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Small issue getting a shampoo refill :) when booking it wasn't clear what inclusive meant.

Fantastic value for money at a fantastic location, food was varied and enjoyable, will be coming back

Perfect for families with kids
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Everything was perfect for me and for my family. We enjoyed our vacation. The steps to the sea was not a problem at all. The animation was great. Food was tasty and diversified. The apartment was big and with the beautiful view. The quiet place far from the cities.

Good hotel, wonderful room
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The drinks and the food must be more various. The wine wich was included could be better.

Very spacious and clean room, very nice and big pool. Many thanks to Margarita, the manager know how to resolve a situation.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

On the positive side, the rooms were spacious and the view...

The food is adequate but not great. We were there for 9 days and there was a lot of repetition and certainly no surprises after day 3. There was often loud music blaring from the pool area in the middle of the day and we would have prefered more time with no music.

On the positive side, the rooms were spacious and the view was incredible. Cleaning staff was very helpful and professional. The beach was fantastic and that is where we spent most of our time. They were very helpful in finding us transports to Burgas and Varna when we needed them at the beginning and end of our time there.

The hotel is in a quiet location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Not very nice staff in the reception. The same and tasteless food. Problems with drinks: one evening there is no wine, other no beer..... Cheap abd tasteless drinks from bootles, (cola, fanta and other similar). By comparison this and the last year, food and drinks is tragic in this year. No programs in the in the evening.

The hotel is in a quiet location. Spacious and clean apartment wtih beatiful views of the sea. Everywhere is tidy enough. Cleaners and yard workers is working well. Clean and neat beach area having a lifeguard.

Disappointment after 5 years. A real 2 stars hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

1. Cleaning is poor. At the check in we had to ask at the reception send a cleaning lady to clean the dust of the furniture and wash the floor; 2. Food is very poor and was remix at the strange way. My and my family are big fan at Bulgarian food, but what we had at this location was extremely strange and difficult to eat . Just mix and remix foods in a strange way: 3. Management was incredible poor. Different rules between swimming pool bar, and reception, around 8 underground parking places was blocked by old furniture disassembly. Any case, the price for underground parking place is 5 euro/day. Personal cleaning and maintenance use the same elevator with tourist. For this reason the elevator is blocked 4-5 time/day: 4. Except the times of blocked elevator by personal, the elevator is stopped every day for "soft problems". Difficult to understand. 5. Several time remains without cola, wine and water!!!!!!????? Poor management. 6. Internet connection is poor, and for real only at the reception lobby. Explication: we change the provider and they adjust the signal. After 7 day was no change: 7. They apply for half of accommodation amount without prior notice from a company located in Sofia, with an other name. It was an surprise unpleasantness surprise. At the reception they ask to pay in leva, because POS is not functional. Receptionist insist to pay in very first day, and I told that is not my problem. I will not change to exchange office at the hotel. So I had pay next day at POS. Coincidence or not, after a few a group from Germany had the same "problem". 8. At the check out we was asked to remain several minute to revive "OK" from the cleaning lady after verified the apartment. Embarrassing. What type of tourists have this hotel if they check the room after tourists? 9. But waiting for OK cleaning lady , we had observe a classification of the hotel. Byala Beach Resort - 2 Stars. It was correct.

The placement and the view is very nice.

I will booked again, but this time without All Inclusive.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

For our taste , the food was extremely bad. Very low quality. They served every day almost the same type of food, with no taste. In 7 day spend there , I can't say I eat something delicious.

Location, Apartment, Beach Nice place for a family vacation.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Quite good hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Wi-fi is free near reception. Somewhere else have to pay. Parking is free on the street. On-site hotel, have to pay 5eur/ day. The same menu

Suitable for the family. Good and delicious food Neat, pleasant environment. There is no program in the evenings.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Great apartment’s.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Food and cleanliness could improve.

Great apartment’s.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Bad food, great view
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

the food was the same everyday.not to many options

the view

Amplasarea , loc linistit pt familii.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Personal putin, comod, "all inclusive" ... un gen de "All inclusive light"

Amplasarea , loc linistit pt familii.

Everything was ok, except —>
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The Beach, too many rocks and the water was too deep very close to the shore. For kids it’s not quite ok.

Everything was ok, except —>

The apartment was lovely we had a lovely sea view lots of...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

the food was disappointing

The apartment was lovely we had a lovely sea view lots of steps down to the beach the food was disappointing

Very comfortable stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Very spacious apartments, nice beach, excellent service.

Wonderful location, nice people
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Food could be better. Bed pillows could be changed to something much more comfortable.

The beach, the people, the pool.

GOOD CONDITION IN ROOM

GOOD CONDITION IN ROOM

The view

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

We bought All inclusive but it was far away from it. Not enough food for everybody :(

• Reviewed: 26 September 2015

Nice place.

Little place have a Free Wifi. Other nothing.

Nice place. Very clean apartment. Wonderful sea view. Animatiors very funny. The beach clean and sandy. Good price 4 persons in 2bedrooms apartment. Savoy tequila, whisky and Pirinsko beer are very good.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

The spacious, comfortable rooms, the sea view, the pool and...

Lack of care for the guest from the management. Before our arrival for about two weeks I tried fruitlessly to contact the hotel by telephone to arrange transfer (I used the number I got on my reservation form). Noone answered our e-mail as well.I found another number on the internet-no answer. Finally we arranged everything ourselves. On arrival we went to the manager to ask about the situation. She was really rude, told us that we made the reservation through booking.com so we don't need to contact the hotel and the number we called is to Sofia and "the girl there is on holidays" (August-high season !!!!!). When we asked for the reception number she gave the reception boy a number-which didn't work either (we called it standing at the desk). There were no leaflets nor cards with the contact number available and finally we didn't obtain the hotal number! We have travelled around Europe a lot and this was a unique situation.We asked her about our all-inclusive package which contrary to our last stay 6 years ago did't include wellness area. She told us (in a very arrogant way) that the spa area is rented and she doesn't have time to talk to us and walked away (!!!). The food was monotonous and there was lack of elegance. The dining hall was the standard of a students canteen. No black tea during our stay,the coffee was terrible, thankfully there was a coffee maker in the room. Wi-fi costs 15 euro/week for one appliance. The free wi-fi at the pool is very, very slow.

The spacious, comfortable rooms, the sea view, the pool and the animation team-a bit too loud but did their best.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2015

size of apartment

not very clean staff of restaurant very infriendly in the first place massage oportunity and quality wifi was not foc

size of apartment staff of reception

• Reviewed: 4 September 2015

Everything was extraordinary!

Everything was extraordinary! Especially I want to thank to the wonderful team of entretainers: Refi, Christian, Iordan and Neli!!! Keep it up guys, you will make us return next year!!! Also the maid very good, very clean apartment, very nice staff!!!!! WE LOVED IT!!!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2015

All apartments has sea view

Food, only pork & chiken . Verry bad and cheap fish. Pasta and pasta sauces verry bad. ( childrens food !!! ) Beach stairs. Pool towels. Small tv..

All apartments has sea view

• Reviewed: 1 August 2015

Rooms a planned very good and everything inside it working...

There's a list of drawbacks which are not critical but quite annoying. I'd likely to stay at this hotel again if the following will be improved. 1. Bedroom: Mattresses are too soft, all beds are single. We took 2 bedroom apartment assuming there will be one "parent room" with double bed. Additional weird thing is winter warm blankets. 2. Kitchen: Kitchen was well equipped but there were no dish washing facilities even simple plastic dish dryer rack. No kitchen towels were provided as well. Coffee machine was disgustingly dirty. No kettle. It will be very nice to pride some basic supplies as well like salt, pepper, olive oil, tea and coffee. The most wired thing was a message claims "Please wash the used dishes and cutlery before checking out. Otherwise you will be charged extra for this service" 3. Facilities: Free internet didn't work. I was able to connect, but internet speed was close to 0, so I didn't manage to use it. Paid internet costs more than 5 euro a day(while it written in hotel description it should cost 3 euro/day) so the better solution is to buy an internet sim card. Safe costs money and uses a regular key, not code. Since we're 2015 already I would expect both those facilities free of charge. 4. Cleanness. I tried to even leave some tip, but room was never cleaned in a good manner. There was no soap in one of the bathrooms but it was not replaced. 5. Personal requirements: I asked to place us in quiet room since we were coming with small children and even got a conformation from hotel that this will be done, but after all we've got the room near the outside dancing/show/party place. So every day we kept our windows closed until 11 pm. 6. extremely strange parking lot accessibility policy.

Rooms a planned very good and everything inside it working and in good shape. Pool was great and clean.Wonderful seashore accessibility. Equipped kitchenette. Great animators team. Location is good - 5 mins by feet from restaurants center and 15 minutes from city center and big supermarket.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2015

The sea .

Unfortunately, tourists quality (behavior, habits, conduct) has changed for the worse, in the last 4 years. I must say they were mostly from Ukraine, Moldova and Romania, but in the beginning, when I was first time in 2012, they were mostly from other parts (north) of the Europe. Have no good coffee (not even on espresso machine), like home, for me, a big black coffee lover in the morning! The "evergreen" problems ... parking spaces and plumbers (I resolved some stuff by myself).

The sea .... at 5:30 AM (without waves) and before or in the storm, with rain & big waves and a caring (hip hip ... Hooray! for him) Lifeguard, with whistle. Still resists and applying the "very good" rules,I say and appreciate, of the towels changing every two days, daily the floor washcloth for sand, and bedding (by request I changed my pillowcase) .

• Reviewed: 5 July 2015

Parking is not available.

Parking is not available. There are around 18 parking places underground, with guard, the rest of them are outside, on the street, wherever you can find a place. When I got there, the receptionist said that there are no parking places. I left her 20 leva for a “reservation” when places are available. Somehow after she found a parking place. The beach is around 120 steps down from the hotel, but this was not an issue (and I had one bag in one hand, and a small kid in the other). So I would not say it is a bad thing. Sand is nice, but in the water there are only big rocks, so watch out if you fall. There is no bar on the beach, if you want something from the all inclusive package, you need to go back up. There is a lifeguard there during the day. Food&Drinks. We had the all inclusive package. Generally, the food is fair, not too many options, and not too fancy stuff (do not expect to eat salmon, or mussels). Few fruits and sweets, several types of salads. On a positive note, once the table emptied, they would fill it up again. Not a big drinker myself, but the wine was terrible, and the beer was very low quality (I think it was 1/4 water and 3/4 poor beer). Staff. Except for the receptionist which thought I do not understand Bulgarian and was talking with the lady behind her about the parking places, the rest of them were very friendly. Restaurant staff was always smiling, and ready to help you, even the cleaning ladies were friendly. Animations team was really trying to engage the guests, 5* for them. WiFi, the free one was very hard to connect to, even in the designed areas, and the speed was… Better option to get a GSM card, with 2000MB, for 10 BGN. Room and Hotel overall. I would not give 4 stars to this hotel, but rather 3. The swimming pool water was cold (it would only heat from the sun), the room itself had issues with mold, and some items were destroyed.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2015

This is a very nice and clean place.

The few things I think they have to change: 1. The beds are only single beds and if you are a couple it's not very conftrable to sleep with a hole in the middle. Also the mattresses are very soft and not conftrable. 2. Very small TV's 3. Very loud music all day long. 4. Restaurant has nothing for breakfast. If you are not "all-inclusive" guest and get up after 10 you have not much of a choice. Overall it's a great place, with nice stuff and place on the beach. If not for the mattresses I will come back....

This is a very nice and clean place. Stuff is very nice and helpfull. Great location, amazing sea views and steps from it's own beach.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2015

We visited Byala beach resort slightly out of season but...

We visited Byala beach resort slightly out of season but couldn't have been more welcomed. The staff (Galiana, Plamen & sports entertainment Kris ) could not do enough for us. We even got a free upgrade to a bigger apartment. Lovely clean spacious Rooms, comfy beds and delicious food. can highly recommend thank-you for a wonderful stay. The pool was spotlessly clean and the beach is simply stunning.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2015

Location, employees, quiet surrounding

The hotel was just open for 2015 season, so most facilities were unavailable and some employees were just getting familiar with the hotel. The fitness and sauna was not free of charge.

Location, employees, quiet surrounding

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

Spacious rooms, friendly staff, really good facilities

the food was not the best

Spacious rooms, friendly staff, really good facilities

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

Location and the appartment.

Location and the appartment.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

room

bed

room

• Reviewed: 9 September 2015

pool , beach , clean , perfect for family with young...

pool , beach , clean , perfect for family with young children , entertainment team

• Reviewed: 6 September 2015

The rooms are spacious

Food is the same and of a medium quality and drinks are bad

The rooms are spacious

• Reviewed: 6 July 2015

Всичко беше супер!

Всичко беше супер! Обстановката, обслужването и чистотата бяха на отлично ниво.

There are also 9 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.