Reviews of Club Calimera Imperial Resort 4 stars

Sunny Beach, 8230 Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

#275 of 404 hotels in Sunny Beach

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

We really liked The entertainment team.

Everything was perfect.

We really liked The entertainment team. They were extremely friendly and good at what they do. We really appreciate what they did for us, as adults and for the little ones. They were simply the best! Also the food was really good. The staff was friendly! Thank you!

We enjoyes our stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults)

The pool is a bit too small for such a big hotel, there were NEVER free benches. The wine was wattered down and coctails were made of non natural juices and you could taste that. There were humidity stains in the bathroom, which is normal for such a humid place I guess.

I liked the food, since there were healthy options, deserts were great and there was always some snaks in the yard. Staff was very great, which was a bit of a surprise, since the reviews said otherwise, but I guess it's the situation where if you're nice to them they're nice back. Loved the spa.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

all other things 😀
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

lack of elevator in block where we been. third floor without elevator...

all other things 😀 worthy of every euro,the food,the drinks,the space,the people,the beach and so on so on beautifull we were on allinclusive and it was a beautifull experience

Room was not ready and wasn’t cleaned at all during our stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Room was not ready and wasn’t cleaned at all during our stay. Hot water wasn’t available for some time. Some staff didn’t speak Bulgarian or English. Staff was unfriendly. Overpriced.

Good value for your money and great location

The food was nice, and there were a lot of choices, but overall I felt most of them unsalty. I've booked my room for 3 people (2 adults, 1 child), but there was no roll-in bed for my son. I had to request it 3 times, and the receptionist just found out (at 21:00 in the evening), that in my room there is no sofa bed at all, and they cannot even provide it in that room. As a result, I've received another room, so I had to move down to the first floor with my sleeping son in my arms and with all luggages. Apart from this first day incident everything went well.

The staff was very nice and helpful (especially Entertainment group). The hotel has a great location, close to everything.

The food was good,the pool was great
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

all the juices are from the machine .. and also the carbonated drinks ... a cocktail with such a juice is not nice...

The food was good,the pool was great

Very disappointed as a whole, first time to Bulgaria, we have been put off and we won’t be back
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Some of the staff seemed really uninterested in helping us with queries. They have time windows for when the restaurants will open, which they adhere to very loosely, which isn’t ideal when you have a toddler that likes to eat early. Simple amenities such as a kettle they don’t provide in the rooms, and you can ask for with a deposit. When we got a kettle it looked like it hadn’t been cleaned or serviced in years. Room cleaning was below par. We were there for 6 days, not once were the sheets changed, carpet vacuumed or even the bathroom floor washed. Very disappointed. The food in the resort was average, for a resort that welcomes international hurray it was very basic and no variety to breakfasts at all.

The options of entertainment were great for the kids.

Great hotel, bad housekeeping
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room was not clean at all, the housekeeper took some coins from the room. No elevators, we were on the 4th floor with a toddler, the balkony is not ok for small children.

Great food, pools and playgrounds.

Never again stay there and never recommend to anybody...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Property was smelly and dirty...there was not enough sunbeds and place next to the pool... the staff was not friendly, and the room was dirty also... this Hotel is maximum 3stars...the food is poor, tasteless...

Location was fine, beach is near.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The best satelite TV package I have ever seen.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Regarding All-Inclusive, the sunbeds and parasol on the beach costs extra.

The best satelite TV package I have ever seen... Snacks and desserts available the most of the day from the pool bar with ice-cream, pancakes, mini donuts, pizza, pasta and so on.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

No hot water the day I was leaving so couldn’t have a shower.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

No hot water the day I was leaving so couldn’t have a shower. Staff very unhelpful and didn’t compensate me one bit! I think it’s disgusting how myself and 2 young girls were to travel back with chip pan heads and stinking with a full days travelling a head of us!!!!

The sunrise view from the balcony and bed, the sea view from...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults) - Free Beach Access

Room was a bit small, I think they gave us the smallest room of the deluxe category. Also, although the food choises are plenty, there is room for improvement. We were ok with the meals, but not impressed.

The sunrise view from the balcony and bed, the sea view from the room, the staff members who were smiling at us and wishing us a good day, the room very clean, sheets changed daily, the hotel is nice (not exactly like in the photos where they got the best angles but a nice place to stay), the walk to the beach through the sand dunes. The hotel is located away from the noise of the center of the town in a quiet part of the town. We concider the stay good value for money.

Never comeback ..
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

On the website it's show you a nice building but actually the resort had 3 buildings and we've been given a room in the 3rd one....to exit we have to walk all the way and there was no lift just in the main buliding It's a reaort for family with kids ,very noisy during the day and evening with a lot of games,music and enterteiment moments. They don't have a beach bar or sunbeds area on the beach and we paid extra 30 leva daily plua the drinks on the beach ...

Food was good,very different and relfilled very often The pool on the second building was better than the one at the entrance wich is near restaurant(2m) Durring the day just one bar was open in the resort so if you want a drink you have to walk a bit..

I liked the food diversity, the fact they had a lot of fresh...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults) - Free Parking

I did not like the fact that the majority of the staff does not speak english at all, it's more like a sign language. I did not like the amount of pepper used in the food. Also, I really disliked the fact that the drinks have a really poor quality, for example the cuba libre tasted like rum essence. Also, be aware that the standard rooms are in building number 2, which is nice, but not as impressive as the main one.

I liked the food diversity, the fact they had a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits. One of the restaurants is outside and offers even a late night snack. The beds are comfortable and they clean the rooms everyday. Also they have 2 pools and a small splash area for the children.

We stood in the deluxe double room- those are in the main...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Very crowded, small pool for the resort’s capacity also few sunbeds. Late check-in because of lack of clean rooms. The sunbeds from the beach and parking are not included.

We stood in the deluxe double room- those are in the main building. Nice room, big bathroom, big balcony, comfy beds. Very clean and seems to have been recently refurbished. The food was ok, not great but not bad. Enough to have for a 4year old. The staff has 2 awful members( the youngest blonde from the reception and the short and dark man from the bar) all the rest were very nice and polite. Close to the beach. Nice entertainment team. Payment 4 days before arrival and good office service when confirmation was asked.

The Location was good as it was in the middle of sunny beech...

They over charged me and were very slow at refunding me also the food was awful in the hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone

The Location was good as it was in the middle of sunny beech and nessabar with bus service e outside the door

Holidays in sunny beach
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults)

The day I was leaving, I asked the people from reception to keep my luggage and they sent me to the conference room. They were supposed to call the luggage personal to shut the door, however and after more than one hour waiting nobody came and I had to take it in order not to loose it. Please be careful with your belongings, there are robberies in the hotel.

The situation of the hotel. It is wonderfully located 3 minutes away from the beach. The animation service is amazing.

AWFUL
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

This hotel was apauling the place was filthy staff were so rude we got put in a dirty room then moved and the new room the door was broken so we had no key for 4 days ALSO BEWARE meant to be book now pay at property but hotel took the full amount out of my bank 2 weeks before

The staff was very rude and impolite .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

The staff was very rude and impolite .. the rooms very not cleaned the towels were not replaced the bathrooms were leaking . No one understood English I would not recommend anyone to stay here

Superb resort
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Everything was just perfect . Just a bit to wild side of the beach.

Everything was just a bit more than expected. If you like seeing the wild side of the Black Sea beach with sand dunes , then this is the perfect location. Good size room with air conditioning and balcony terrace, kids playground, staff for entertainment, every night concerts, big size pools (about 5or 6) also kids pools, inside pools, spa, friendly personnel. Also if noisy quests, personnel will deal with them, I had 1 week stay and by this week we had 2 noisy quests and the personnel was very professional. The variety of food and fruits and salads was just a bit more than delicious. Drinks and cocktails at your discretion up to 12 pm, late snack bar up to 12 pm as well

The hotel itself is very nice, clean and close to the beach.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

This was probably one of the worst experiences of my life in regards to staff attitude and friendliness! As we have worked in the business and understand the importance of making your guests feel they should return to your hotel I can honestly say that except for the entertainment team and a couple of cleaning ladies the staff was hostile and rude especially the restaurant manager and the bartender from the relaxing area in the secondary hotel! If you plan on going on vacation here expect reasonable requests like ice or having your own table at lunch (for a group of 6) to be asking too much and met with such bad attitude that you won’t wanna return ever again. Food options are few and do not compare to others in the region with similar rankings.

The hotel itself is very nice, clean and close to the beach.

Horrible! The worst value for money ration we ever met in any vacation
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Horrible! The worst value for money ration we ever met in any vacation Unfortunately, the pictures do not represents the hotel at all! We felt very stupid when arriving there and seeing our room…it was a 2 stars hotels and not a 4 stars one. *The whole things starts at the reception : She tried to scan our passport. Because a problem with their device she continued in for 15 min. Again and again, maybe 10 times….we asked her to make a copy but only when her manager came and took a copy we could check in *Family room – we ordered 2 rooms for a family (paid 800€) – the rooms are located in a side building, which is more likely a 2 stars hostel, no elevator on 3rd floor! Small bathrooms, ugly looking one , AC don’t work…I almost started to cry! Luckily the reception manager (Stella an amazing lady) managed to resolve and passed us to another room. After the hotel reception manager, which was very kind, fixed that. *Food: the most horrible food we have ever met at any hotel, also in Bulgaria. There is never enough, the food has no taste, not clean and the atmosphere at the dining room is like it is under attack. We didn’t enjoy nor the food neither the whole experience of eating there. Cakes and meat are burned...dirty ice creams....so much dirt They never have enough and they always say “sorry” but don’t fix anything, a very serious management issue (including hair in the food, egg shells etc) The dining room is small and not fit the amount of people. During lunch you can wait 30 min in line in order to enter! At main hotel: you have a hectic feeling, always dark they never open the light…there are 2 small and slow elevators on 7th floor with hundreds of people. You can wait 10 min for an elevator, and then it comes full. In many cases came dirty…the hotel population is made from very uncivilized audience.

- the beach is great - animation team is Ok

More suited for families
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Hotel is extremely overpriced for the services provided. Staff were incredibly incomptent and unprofessional.Facilities not clean at all and I even found a chweing gum in the "clean" towels. Room was not cleaned even once throughout our stay. DO NOT be fooled by the all inclusive only the drinks were ok. Food could not be consumed because of the bad quality we ate outside all the time. Hotel looked cheap and low standard it looks nothing like the photos. We tried Spa as well and its the same quality as the hotel wouldnt recommend none of those to anyone.

Reception staff were helpfull, good location , entertainment staff were doing good job , overall vibe was nice, good music and a lot of activities

Good location, out of the Sunny Beach crowded area,...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Even the hotel was renovated in 2017, in our room the water from rain was dropping from the ceiling, and in reception the same... The personal hardly understands english (or behaves differently if you’re speaking Bulgarian or Russian).

Good location, out of the Sunny Beach crowded area, excellent beach for children, good restaurants and shopping area close to the hotel.

Very good hotel with a lovely staff

Payable WiFi

A year before the hotel was fully renovated , look so nice. room was cleaned every day, see view only from deluxe rooms, perfect foods and drinks everyday with thematic events ,interesting programs preseted by the staff , Old town 15 minutes walk, center 2 stop with "train" Realy recommend for families and also for pairs

advise to be other place
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults) - Free Beach Access

only few staff smiles the rest boring - and the there's no private to make anything like staff watching all the time taking snap shat photo they mobiles location tv at lobby wrong place food so poor except salat, pizza always same - also coffee machine very poor not Quality if someone need expresso we have to pay 2lev local currency, beach site also not for free - towels as well - and so on in this value of amount we recommend other hotels stars with all those facilities including room services waters coffee etc, for break fast ending 10:30am and the the staff already taking food from 10:00am /

could be intertiment people that's All

The room was really dirty when we got there, no towels, no...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room was really dirty when we got there, no towels, no soap and no toilet paper were provided( we had to request them and get them after one hour)The toilet was not clean when we got the room. Poor english skills coming from the staff. We did not get the room we booked as they were overbooked. Definetely we won.t book at this hotel again and i am not recommending it!

For the price paid family of five you get what you pay for good value for money.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite (4 Aduls + 2 Children)

The bathroom, the showerhead split they promised in day replacement this did not happen. The maintenance has finished for the day. But a replacement was obtained from a vacant room. The shower was adequate but the showerhead bracket was faulty so showering was done by holding the head. In the scheme of things minor inconvenience really.

Nice and relaxing vacation

Really enjoyed the stay.

Everything was really good especially for families with nice play areas and childrens pool.

Lovely room we had the luxury twin bedded room with side sea view and it was really big. Beds very comfy and really good showers. Lovely views of the pool and sea. Highly recommend paying a bit more for these rooms.

For the price good but ...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

We missed several hygienic products. Food opition and quality should be better. Alcoholic coctails should be more cocktail - better work on it. No beach umbrella and sunbed for private beach this hotel offers.

Price for provided service. About 400€ for 7 nights is good (but I would pay 840€ which is the price few days later for 7 nights). Nice a kind personal. Kids area.

Relaxing. Cheap and cheerful
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

Food could have been better. There was a lot of noise and disruptance from other guests throughout the night.

Staff were amazing! Especially the animation team. Bar and pool area was nice

Great money for value, nice hotel, friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

The loud music at the outdoor swimming pools is awful/really terrible. It would be so much better if this hammer music would be switched off during the day. No idea why this is needed.

Money for value with all inclusive is great. Spacious up to date rooms. Very friendly staff. Good food. Nice hotel, recommemdable. Location is also great, just 150m away from beach.

I recommend, good value for money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

Too little swimming pool, fitness area, wifi, problems with key and electricty in room, but anyway they work in hotel to improve their services for tourists (it was not season time)

Fully renovated in 2017, clean, various and tasty food, friendly staff

The stuff was very friendly and their english good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

The indoors pool was cold

The stuff was very friendly and their english good.Breakfast and dinner with many option even for vegetarians.the room was fantastic with a nice view.everything was clean.very nice hotel i recomend it!

A modern hotel, catering for different nationalities. Great location for a relaxing holiday.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults)

Outdoor dining area is also a smoking area, which isn’t great if you are a non smoker and would like to sit al fresco and enjoy the views.

Hotel is in a great location, only 30 minutes walk to Sunny Beach and 15 minutes walk to Nessebar. Food was plentiful, with a good variety. The deluxe rooms were very modern and spacious, with great pool and sea views. Staff were friendly and helpful.

It's ok if you are not choosy with the food, for elders, or for family with kids.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

-there is no elevator -It' s a total mess. Not hygenic. It ruins my holiday! It s not 4 star, I was staying in the lateral building, which was another hotel, 3 star, joined with imperial, and reclaiming 4 star. The room was ok, bathroom not. Too small, dirty and unclean. The towels were ruined. The balcony is cleaned, I think, once a season. No toiletries. No minibar. The food was a total disaster. I could barrelly find something to eat. Indeed, I m very hard to please when it comes to food, but this was awful. The only meal I could eat was breakfast. This one was good. The candy bar was so poor, the sweets were made for 1 star, not 4. Very poor quality. The fruits were cut in half, for reduicing the cost, I think. The room was "cleaned" every day: -they changed the towels -took the trash -add toilet paper -adjustment of the sheets on the bed. When I wanted my toiletsit to be cleaned, they pull up my toiletsit and, used an unclean sponge , without gloves, to wash the basin. She put her bear hands in the toilet and started to wash. After that, she took a dry piece of towel and dried the toilet and the floor. I was amazed. If I havent been watching the whole episod, I would have said that the bathroom is cleaned. It looks clean, but with a lot of bacterria. Thank's God she didn t touch the toiletsit with that sponge. This time!

+animation team, the bed, location, party for the kids, ammenities for kids

Very nice overall.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The safe in the room never worked. On the first day and second day we called reception 3 times each day each time we were told someone was coming now to fix it and wait.....no one came and then we called again and told that no one will come!! Wasted our time over 2 days. Some staff don't know where certain things are in the hotel and don't speak English. Sometimes 3 or 4 staff tell you don't know and go ask someone else.....the cleaners do not knock before they enter they just open the door and look. 4 times we were naked or on toilet or getting changed and had a random cleaner looking at us!! Very lazy not to knock and rude.

Some staff very nice. The guy at the outside bar on his own all day and night for all inclusive people at the snack bar. Is very nice and polite. Over worked on his own looking after too many all inclusive people on his own....the hotel is very clean and all inclusive food is good. Very good value for money. Would recommend.

The old city beautiful but this hotel is ridiculous
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults) - Free Parking

The unfriendlyness of the staff, especially at the reception. So called cleaning was every day, but the bathroom wasn't cleaned for the whole week of our stay. Upon arrival we were asked to pay 50% of accomodation costs (50% were paid upon booking), and we couldn't get our room until we didn't pay. The next day they have charged our cc for 50% of the accomodation cost without any notice, what we noticed after our departure. It turned out that the 50% that was blocked upon booking remained blocked, and they charged the 2nd part of the costs the next day of our stay (not letting us know) ending with higher amount than what our Booking.com total cost was. We asked them to cancel the block, but they just didn't do that. We advise everyone to kindly ask before the last payment: "Did the Hotel removed the block charging?"!! At the reception nobody speaks English well enough, therefore the communication is poor. We have phoned them several times, they were rude over the phone, and they have even interrupted the call, saying they have a lot of work to do. We don't recommend this place to stay at!! We have never ever experienced such a poor service.

price value ratio, closeness to the beach

Nice weather!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults)

Booked in at 5am pleasant young lady booked us in efficient and polite. That's about the only time during our stay. The reception staff were quite ignorant, a smile wouldn't go amiss once in a while. Could be language barrier but they seemed pretty much the same to everyone. Food was mostly ok did eat out alot as very reasonable prices everywhere. Serving staff again not interested it all seemed a bit hap hazard to us. Only one dining hall open so it was a bit of a scramble bit like doors opening on sales day. Couple of the bar staff seemed to know what they were doing but they left halfway through our stay. We were in the lobby bar when a guest ask for "two sex on the beach please" reply From barman "We only have sex in the lobby.haha" then walked away with his mate without letting the lady that took over that he was serving someone....l could go on but I don't have time.

The rooms were spacious and clean where we stayed. Over looking the pool and a sort of sea view no noise once the balcony door was shut🖒.5 min walk to the beach depending on where you are. Nice pool.

Lovely renovated rooms..entertainment staff is best. .lovely beach location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

Restaurent waiters are very lazy. .they all stand in corner and chat but no 1 will pick us dishes from table..all were struggling to get tables everyday..20 to 25 minutes but still dishes were never picked up in our 14 nights stay. Only 2 or 3 waiters were hard working..rest staff was modelling around in restaurant. I am pretty sure every one complained about dishes not picked up and tables not clean.Except this, all was very good. Specially hats off to entertainment team..Nasko and team you rock.

Overall good value for money, but staff need to work on communication their skills
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults) - Free Beach Access

One of the biggest problems are the language barrier between the staff and customers. If you request something or need something done it's hard work trying to relay what you need to the staff as they do not understand. There is no proper communication. The food was also very disappointing, although most all inclusives are the same, but I expected more from this 4* hotel.

The rooms are very modern and clean, our room had a great view and a nice balcony, but we did pay extra to have that specific room. The pool is a decent size and the beach is just 150yards down the road. This hotel is too far to walk to he main part of sunny beach but there is a train that arrives every 15 minutes to take you there which was handy as a taxi every day would have been to expensive.

Decent hotel, but small details coud make or break your stay there.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

You have to pay for a seat on the hotel's beach. When we arrived, we could not check in earlier(even agreeing to pay the extra fee). One of our rooms was ready 15 minutes before check in, but they still asked for the early checkin fee. The other two rooms were done 30 minutes after yhe checkin hour, but we were offered no compensation for having to wait in the hotel lobby. You have to get up at 6 in the morning to catch a seat at the pool.

The entertainers did a very good job. The barman was always joyful. Decent food. Spacious rooms.

it was a very , nice holiday per global.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

chaisse longs were not free

the food was very good, a high diversity every day the room is clean, big enough and in the main building, a strong point the beach and sea are clean and not so deep, just for family with kids

It want and It can not
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

The clean service people are the worst, they didn't prepare the room when I arrived. No shampoo, no paper, in toliette. They come at 7.00 am one day for clean the room (I think is too early). The last day it was the no disturb in my door and they go inside, I have to remind them that the check out was at 12.00 am. The food try to be somethink good but it's not good. The drinks in the swimming pool are so bad, they don't have coke, they have an imitation brand. All the hotel trys to be a think that it's not. I could say is a 3 start not 4. I could say I will not return.

Imperial Resort tienen una ubicación genial ya que se puede ir andando hasta Nesebar.

Very bad expirience will never stay at the resort again. Not up to european standards
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Room service did not exist, dirty sheets blood stained. Private parking available? No parking spots what so ever, yet was made to pay parking for parking that i didnt use.. charges applied to use the beach.. staff at main reception rude. Rooms had papper thin walls could hear next door. No pressure on water shower and the temperture stagnated freezing one minute cold the next second. Pictures of the place on booking do not look like the place that we where at. Very disappointed wasted money...

Never again. Disaster
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

Very rude hotel staff. I've been in a lot of hotels, but I've never seen such an unwelcome staff. The checking at my arrival lasted 2 hours. Parking is very limited. If the hotel's stuff find it for you, you pay 6 euros per day. The beach is 300m from the hotel. On the beach there is no room for all hotel guests. You have to get up early in the morning to buy a beach ticket. That's 7.6 euros a day. If you are late, you must go to another beach and pay double the price. For the purchased ticket, you will receive two sun beds and parasols. The sun beds and beach umbrellas are in a very bad condition, broken and dirty. The beach bar serves only beer and two types of juices. Pools are much smaller than they look in the pictures. Generally, everything is much worse and uglier than it looks on the pictures on the site.

Only food and rooms are great

The food was not good and varied as other all inclusive were...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

The food was not good and varied as other all inclusive were I went. The personal was not very good. At reception there were very large queues. The parking policies were terrible. To park and park out you need to notify the personal and wait for about 10 minutes. I do not recommend!

The room was nice, with a great view.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Staff could at least pretend to want to help you. The indoor pool isn't heated, actually, the water is colder than the outdoor pool, so can't quite sit in it. The staff from the reception is ok, but i stayed for 1hour trying to get an invoice that i asked for in the first day, after 5 attempts and not being able to put the whole staying on one invoice, i just left with what i got

The room was nice, with a great view. Food was very good.

Worth the money, good stay with some communication barriers with the staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

Toilet a bit smelly sometimes - it was clean but the plumbing in the hotel overall was not done well. You have to pay for the beach service even though you have all inclusive - if don´t buy the service, you can´t even use the beach bar. No snacks after dinner.

The bed was comfy, plenty of delicious food (also bulgarian specialities). Pool was clean, good (quiet) A/C, good wifi.

I am a normal person, with regular standards, but...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

Cleaning services weren't satisfying. The room wasn't smelling well when we checked in, the matress cover was stained with blood, our friends found an empty pet in their room, and their armchair wasn't closed/folded. Not to mention, at 11:00 AM, the housekeepers entered our room without us finishing packing. They basically made us leave the room. The food is a 7-lacks in aspect, mostly good in taste. I recommend the dishes that are being made by thr 2cooks on the porch, outside, at the grill. Drinks are better in the lobby bars and the main restaurant than the ones on the beach or at the snack bar. They don't have enough sun beds at the private beach. You have to book it in the same day, early in the morning at the reception . If you dont, say goodbye to the beach bar,cause you only get drinks along with the sunbeds. The biggest let down was that the rooms advertised on booking are in fact the ones in the main building. Whoever gets checked in in the other buildings-be ready to be served false expectations.

Location. It was the final station of 2 trains that took you wherever you wanted to go+ricsas, tricycles, golf carts near

In general, it was ok our staying in this resort. Of course, there are some things to be "upgraded".
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child )

I didn't like first of all the COMMUNICATION of the staff of some important things that the clients should have known from the fist day. For example they didn't inform us regarding the payment in advance of sun beds and umbrella at the beach side (Imperial beach side). It was uncomfortable moment when we discovered this during our moments at the beach. The second thing that I didn't like , it was the the quality of the wireless in all the resort. It was a poor level.

The resort has a lot of services that can achieve your expectations: quality of room, food, swimming pool, the garden with different ways to enjoy, etc.

Nice facilities, not very good food
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

Terrible, terrible coffee, food not very tasty and not much diversity, awkward smell in the room's bathroom - from now and then, problems with hot water before lunch and before dinner, smelly bathroom near the hotel's reception, not enough receptionists during check-in and check-out sessions

Good location - very close to the beach, clean hotel room, fresh food ingredients (but not exquisite food quality), nice spa inside the hotel, great entertainment for kids, clean pools

Close to the sea, the swiming pool is ok, breakfast is good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room and the bathroom are very small, photos are very nice but when you get there is different, drinks are poor quality

Close to the sea, the swiming pool is ok, breakfast is good

Terrible
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

-It took 1.5 hours to check in at the hotel(14:00-15:30). -No towels in our room and it took 3 hours for them to bring them after we complained 3 times. -They refused to let me park our car during check in(1.5 hours) because I had to pay for the parking first(6 euros),though i had already paid everything via booking(except parking). -During check out,we had to wait 15 minutes for the staff to check our room.They told us that they would open the parking gate for us to leave in 5 minutes,but we waited 25 minutes for that to happen. -The sea was dirty and full of seaweed.I wonder how people swim there. -The chairs near the pool were all reserved by 6:00 and there were none free for us.There was a sign in the pool area that forbid that,but the hotel staff didn't care.

-The entertainment team was the only active staff of the hotel. -Nice but small room,with a large bed. -Good food but no variety.

An overall disappointing holiday. Would not qualify this hotel as a 4 star. Not a very clean hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

I was told that I need to pay 50% in advance and 50% at the hotel. When I got to the hotel they asked 100% eventhough I paid the 50% in advance. I wasn't also aware that I had to pay for the beach. Bed sheets hadn't been changed for 3 days and were dirty since the day I checked in. The all-inclusive juices tasted awful. Poolside sunbeds were occupied at all times.

Food was okay overall.

Stay away from ! Low quality food ! Extra pay for parking ! Extra pay for everything
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

The food quality was disappointing The parking had to be paid (not included on room's price - 12 BGN per day). Seats and umbrella on the private beach also need to pay extra (15 BGN). The coffe is horrible (is instant coffe of lowest quality), if you want expresso you need to pay 2 BGN extra. The juices also were extremly bad, for 1 week I drunk only water.

Rooms were very nice and clean, 10 out of 10

more at this hotel than others ive tried
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite (4 Aduls + 2 Children)

could do with more English speaking staff

location location location , as its next to the best pub ever john smiths where you can eat drink and sing karaoke music quiz bingo entertainment..... And the outside area you could help yourself to food and drinks waffles pancakes pizza ice cream when the dinning hall was closed... The beach is right beside

A miserable hotel with very poor services and after you arrived there you want to leave very quick
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child )

A real review, Let's start with the beginning Staff at the reception are very unprofessional, as well as at the restaurant. Cleaning in the restaurant and where you eat will encourage you to go to the nearby restaurants. In a 6-day stay 6 people did not manage to find a clean glass at any table, all of them are partially washed The machines are put in a lockable locked car park and every time we had to go out we wait and 40 minutes to open the gates Wine and beer are under any criticism, which is confirmed by the employees, throughout all the stay I bought from the supermarket The gym is tiny and does not have a functional device The spa area also has spa beds with a horrible smell, sauna and jacuzzis and they are very expensive compared to what they offer and the indoor pool is miserable. Playground for children has safety features at broken bridges, there are 2 swings (one for babies and one for older children) is agglomeration to them, there is no lighting for the playground When we were there, a customer broke a glass in the children's pool and was full of shards, after 4 days the pool was not cleaned and they allowed the children to cut their soles ... shame of you Public toilets actually smell terrible, you can not get close to them We arrivede on Monday, we asked for the accommodation bill and got the bill just Friday after long insistent Our conclusion, after 7 years of walking in Bulgaria, is not worth this hotel and certainly not come back here

The only good thing was cleaning the rooms

Disappointing stay - be aware of fake reviews boosting the score
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

Food poisoning on day 1 - had to stay in bed for 3 days. 6 out of 7 people in our group had similar problems. Surprisingly the pharmacy right next to the hotel ran out of Imodium. Loud music penetrating the room from the street all night. Staff isn't courteous. Reception doesn't speak English. Surprisingly our cleaning ladies spoke perfect English and were very friendly. Selection of food is disappointing and low quality - the same is true for drinks.

Location of the hotel is good and the rooms are spacious.

Not worth the money!!!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults)

AVR hotel .. they cleand the room at 15:45 .. they have very basic meals .. loud music throughout the hotel including the dining room .. there is a 20lv deposit for a pool towel .. only few places in the pool .. a non maintained gym (guys worked out without shirts and shows)... bottom line I left 3 days before the due date cuz it was disappointing and they even don't asked why ..

Only the room

AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COSTS
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

dirty rooms with cockroaches,occationally no hot water,bad quality food,rude cleaners,the smell of chlorine in the room very intense..terrible experience please avoid

decent overall, but nothing more
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Poor food and drinks quality, the restaurants and pools way underdimensioned for the actual number of tourists accomodated by the hotel. We had to queue up for lunch, and wake up at 6 am to reserve pool chairs or beach packages. Never again.

I would not go back again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

The food was cheap and of low quality. Breakfast was always the same. And coffee was not coffee in fact. Beverages were a mixture of colorants with sugar. There was garbage on the main areas, playground and all amenities. The staff doesnt speak english. The gym was a mess. Poorly cleaned and with dysfunctional machineries in place. Receptionists were very poor English speakers which conducted in huge waiting lines.

Room were nice, the entertainment team was really good and always there to help in any way you may need it. Restaurant staff were very nice, though they were not speaking english.

Rooms were newly furnished, AC quiet and efficient,...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

Limited number of beach umbrellas available with complicated reservation system, crowded beach, crowded restarants, small variety of foods in the buffet.

Rooms were newly furnished, AC quiet and efficient, housekeeping fine, food and drinks plentiful, fast internet, improved language skills, friendly bartenders, good food on the grill.

Good for a family
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults)

The staff were a bit miserable and didn't smile much or made sure your day to day excperience there was okay. It is more focused to be a family resort rather than for everyone as entertainment finishes at 10pm and the bars stop serving at 11pm.

The entertainment team were super happy, helpful and fun! The evening programmes were the best!

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

We had a great time the hotel was lovely but the food wasn't great
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Just the food once you ate outside the hotel food was beutiful but in the hotel it wasn't great at all

Food in the hotel was not very satisfactory it catered for more eastern than western European.Dishes were not very appetizing looking and poorly protected against blue bottle flies that were on some dishes this put us off eating in hotel restaurant especially in evening time for dinner we had to eat out a lot which created a lot of expense on us

Nice hotel and facilities.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

A bit of cooking smell and too strong A/C in the lobby. Not enough parking spaces (in high season, I'm wonder where we will park the car?)

Good meal for all-inclusive, very kind personnel, nice room. Hotel is 4* (not less).

Good hotel, great location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child )

Food could be better - salad and desert bar was great, but main dishes and snacks in pool bar could be better.

Everything was good, clean rooms, very helpful and multilingual staff. Animation teem was great

Newly refurbshed and very comfortable resort - excellent value for money for early season holiday.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

The temperature of the indoor pool is promised to be 27 Deg C daily. However, on most days i found it to be substantially cooler than this, which, for a swimming pool in a spa is way too cold. The one annoying actions of the Spa staff, with the indoor pool is their opening of the doors which leads to the outside pool area and directly to the Hotel lobby. This is annoying because it lets all of the heat out and gets quite chilly at times and it also lets all of the outdoor noise in, which kind of spoils the "spa" atmosphere. Staying early season, the outside weather is unreliable and, on the day that the outide temperature dropped from sunny 23 deg c to cloudy and raining 18 deg c, the hotel decided to disable the heating portion of the AC in the rooms. Had to battle to get some sort of fix to the issue. The problem was solved, but just for me, not for everyone. I felt that this was a "penny pinching" way to treat guests and created a real negativity to my stay, for a few days.

The Hotel has just undergone a major refurbishment in 2017. The surroundings and facilities are Egyptian themed and are very comfortable and presentable. The Rooms are all newly refurbished with very comfortable beds, stylish decoration and furniture, modern HDtv's with around 50 television channels to choose from. There are plenty of electricity sockets in the rooms, and there is also a minibar Fridge too. The Wifi internet throughout the hotel, and in the rooms is of excellent speed and quality, and is also free of charge. I stayed on the All inclusive plan, which, for the out of season rate which i paid offered excellent value for money. The Food was of a good standard (not exceptional standard, but good standard) and there was many choices each mealtime. Every meal there was plenty of Salad choices and cold meat and freshly baked crusty, uncut Bread to slice, which is always a good option to fall back on if none of the main meals take your fancy. Every meal time there is also a BBQ option which regularly cooked up Pork, Lamb, Chicken, turkey and Fish - all of which were very good. The Bars all had good service and the staff at the Bars and the restaurants, whilst quite frosty at first, all warmed up and showed their personalities and friendliness with everyone after a quick word in the supervisors ear. The outdoor Swimming pool is of a decent size for swimming, with free sunbeds and Parasols around the pool. The Hotel has extensive grounds. The indoor swimming pool, is rather small, but you can still get some decent lengths out of it. i found it was best to visit as soon as it opened in the morning. The Spa staff are friendly and polite. I took a Hammam and Massage during my stay, which was exceptional value and of good quality too. The Gym at the spa is quite small considering the size of the Hotel, but fairly well equipped with mostly modern equipment which is very useable.

very relaxing and lovelly weather
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

food choce and the service was great

Dont go
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults) - Free Parking

The staff was really . Some of them they was really arogant and some of them they was like "just leave me alone"

The company of my friends.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

The sun beds were a nightmare. People put towels down on them early in the morning and didn’t use them all day

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

good choice of food and varity and lots for veggies

good choice of food and varity and lots for veggies

Third vacation with family on there, great location near to...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Third vacation with family on there, great location near to beach.

Ive been 4 times there,its Fantastic! Keep it like that!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View (2 Adults)

Ive been 4 times there,its Fantastic! Keep it like that!