2. Bulgaria hotel reviews
  3. Pazardzhik Province hotel reviews
  4. Velingrad hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Maxi Velingrad Park Hotel & SPA

Reviews of Maxi Velingrad Park Hotel & SPA This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

30, Nikolay Hrelkov Str., 4600 Velingrad, Bulgaria

#10 of 37 hotels in Velingrad

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Simply amazing.
    • Deluxe Single Room

This was, without exaggeration, one of the best hotels I’ve stayed at in my life. Location on top of the hill amid the Bulgarian mountains is awesome, very warm inside, friendly staff, and it was not crowded. Spa center is worth totally different description. They had 4 saunas: Steam, Finnish, Cedarwood, and Russian. Thermal pools had numerous massage-type jacuzzi procedures, ranging from feet massage to neck massage, all with thermal water coming from underneath the hotel. This was one of the most amazing varieties of hydro procedures I have seen. The whole place was nowhere near crowded, which made it much more comfortable to stay and experience all these different procedures which were included in the room price! Excellent breakfast with lots of nice cheeses and a selection of balkan pastries!

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

I liked the room, the staff, and the spa center.

The indoor children’s corner was only for babies, very very small space with nothing fun to do. Overall there was nothing but the swimming pool that can entertain the kids. The hotel’s architecture is quite strange and if you have reserved a room in sector C, somewhere up the floors, good luck finding your way there! The distance between the room and the spa is big. It’s not very accessible for people who are not very active due to the many stairs up and down going to the restaurant or the spa.

I liked the room, the staff, and the spa center. It was overall a great experience.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The SPA facilities are impressive, however there is no...
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The SPA facilities are impressive, however there is no explanation/guidance of how best to leverage all the areas. For example the small pools with the water of different temperature: how to use for high or low blood pressure. The SPA's staff wasn't really helpful.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Amazing family hotel on the top of the hill
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

One Sauna was not functioning. No drinking water in the SPA area. The quality of coffee in the bar is far from being satisfying. The taste of coffee in the local restaurant is really horrible. I didn't like the massage, no candles, no oxygen, I could hardly breathe, although the facility is relatively large.

Maxi hotel is now one of my favourites! Amazing location and interior design. Polite and helpful staff. I wouldn't recommend massage, but the SPA area is really amazing. Specially the relax lounge inside. Great restaurant on premises. We also loved the breakfast, the only down point is the quality of served coffee. Other than that, we will definitely come back!

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

No kettle coffee milk in room.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No kettle coffee milk in room. Outdoor pool mostly covered. Food in restaurant average. Not much to do outside hotel. No car hire available in October

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Good location,nice facilities very tasty food on affordable...
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The staff needs more knowledge and to pay more attention to the details...if it’s 5 stars hotel.It’s not very nice to wait for a bartender more than a 15 min.

Good location,nice facilities very tasty food on affordable prices.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Bacon AT brecfast was as a rock, when we check in she give me wrong room (naked russian guy open me door, and i was with 2 kids), 70% of spa facilities didnt work

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

as above
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Food boring . menu said BBQ. Oh no, just microwaved and reheaeted fatty ribs . Pork snitzchel appeared in 3 minutes . You should offer fresh food cooked to order. No table on balcony, chairs there too high. No kettle or tea/coffee making facilities in room. No corkscrew/bottle opener in room. Yet mini bar had beer that I couldn't open . Went to reception to get one . They said go to bar and ask for one. Got one from Bar. Opened beer. Barman then came to my room and said he wanted it back as he only had one! Didn't give it to him as there was an orange juice in the mini bar that couldn't be opened without an opener! The safe was not open upon arrival. The instructions to use it in english were not clear and it had not been checked prior to arrival . It should have been left open. Shower leaked, so floor wet. Normal in cheap hotels. Room maids left glasses etc unwashed. No checking by management, unlike all 5* hotels I have stayed in all over the world including Marinella in Sofia etc. No snacks available at pool and rubbish not collected. Lounger cushions not put away at night , so wet in morning! loungers of very poor quality. Cushion slips all the time as not tied on properly! I could go on and on! Children not stopped from going into sauna /jaccussi etc. Certainly not 5 star! Hairdresser excellent**** I trust the management will take into account my points and let me know when they have upgraded the establishment! Martin

Spa good.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Would recommend the hotel for stay in Velingrad
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

- No cocktails served in the lobby bar

- The staff was very helpfull - The rooms and facilitues were clean - The best location in Velingrad, surrounded by trees and forest - The water in the swimming pool was very nice for small kids We would recommend the stay in the hotel. Probably will visit it again next time in Velingrad

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

An excellent Spa hotel !!!
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Really, I can not find something wrong!!!

What to say for this hotel!!? A really great overall experience!! Located in a beautiful place in Velingrad, clean, spacy, and cozy rooms!! The SPA facilities are just everything you need for relax and rest!! My children loved every pool!! The staff is kind and smily!! Every area in the hotel is clean and nice!!

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Excellent hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The road from the city to hotel is awful. The outdoor jacuzzi didn't work. I think there should be some comfortable chairs at the balcony, not only the smokers sit there. Too bad we couldn't enjoy at the balcony.

Excellent hotel for a relaxation. It's positioned in the middle of the forest. The room was spacious and clean. Wi-Fi is reliable. Excellent view towards the city and the nearby mountains. The staff is friendly, always smiled and very helpful. Breakfast is not extraordinary, but quite solid with nice selection. The juice are natural and we liked it. Good and well organized spa center. There are two outdoor pools and one indoor. The Spa zone includes lot of saunas, plus a well equipped relaxation room with free drinks. Most likely we will visit the place again.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Nice place for a relaxing holiday.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The only think we didn't quite like was the restaurant.

Nice place for a relaxing holiday. Very nice and well organized spa center. The room was spacious and clean. Wi-fi everywhere. Besides some special dishes there are no much in the menu and the prices a bit higher. However, in overall, our expectations were met. Most likely we will visit the place again.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

The food in the restaurant was good and the service...
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Although the hotel was rather grand and felt solid, with beautiful materials used throughout, our stay there was not a pleasant experience. The place was dark, vast and empty, despite the many cars park in front. It felt dour and almost spooky. Unfortunately the service, starting with the indifferent and snooty receptionist and the bell boy who went for a cigarette the moment we entered the hotel with our many suitcases(we are on a 3 week mountains, seaside, river family holiday) was very disappointing. Eventually I managed to find someone to help us with the bags and we went to our dark and very hot family apartment. Even though we asked for someone to look at the aircon. nothing happened. We decided to go to the bar, for a drink before dinner. The young and pretty girl behind the bar was completely apathetic to our presence (we were the only ones there at the time) and when we asked for a Bloody Mary and three Virgin Marys she looked like we had just landed from another planet and asked for an otherworldly concoction. She had to call someone to verify that they don’t do Bloody Mary or virgin ones. When we asked for 4 tomato juices, she poured two and when the juice ran out, she said that this is it in a most indifferent tone of voice. She then went off to have a cigarette with her friends at reception. The following morning, at breakfast I was told in an equally indifferent and unprofessional manner that I can not have breakfast in my dressing gown despite the Hotel being a Spa Hotel, with three mineral water pools, treatment rooms and no mention of this rule. I explained that the only reason I was in my dressing gown was because I have a Spa treatment in 15min. and just wanted a cup of tea with my family (who were all dressed casually like everyone else), but the member of staff, rather aggressively, said that I must leave.

The food in the restaurant was good and the service professional and efficient. My beauty therapist was friendly and good at her job.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Fantastic hotel, enjoyed every bit of our stay!
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Outdoor pool is a bit small, hope they re-launch the second one for our August vacation.

Fantastic hotel, territory and spa. Very friendly staff and great restaurant on the premises.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Absolutely lovely 😊

Absolutely lovely. Huge bedrooms, and en-suite had both bath with shower above and a separate shower too. Clean and very comfortable. Spa facilities are great.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Maxi Park Hotel - One of the best Spa Hotels of Velingrad
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The hotel rooms rather representing a four star level, with few minor remarks it was a pleasant stay. (For example the outdoor playground for the kids really needs a general maintenence and more frequent cleaning.)

Superior Spa and wellness facility, excellent view towards the town and the mountains, nice selection for breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Fully recharged my batteries in a weekend
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Choice of pools, for swimming or with hydro massage, indoor and outdoor. Saunas with and without steam. Rich breakfast, something to look forward to. Fitness.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

It was relaxing and wonderful. I cant wait to go there again
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

the hair dryer in the room was simply terrible. Working only 30 seconds and stops after as well as the floor on the bathroom. The tiles were terrible placed without nivelation so after taking a shower everything was like after a flood a little swimpool

everything was brilliant.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

The swimming pool area
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There weren’t enough toiletries for a a five star hotel, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shaver, the breakfast wasn’t various enough as it used to be at weekends, we stayed during the week

The swimming pool area

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Pretty great overall.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We wouldn't recommend the restaurant. While the service is okay the quality of the food is not and it's quite pricey as well. Best to avoid.

Pretty great overall. The entire hotel is very well furnished and decorated (think marble and wood). Spa facilities are huge and well maintained and there is also a relaxation room with complimentary drinks. Breakfast is fantastic as well with a lot of variety.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

The best luxury thermal spa hotel in Velingrad!!!!!!!!
    • Deluxe Single Room

There should be a kettle in the room and coffee making facilities. Also a welcome drink would be great!!!!!! They should rearrange the outdoor jacuzzi in the view to be perfect for selfies!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the best hotel in Velingrad!!! The decoration is classic and luxurious. The spa is amazing. The pool is very big also there are various kinds of jacuzzis with mineral water. ALso there is a relaxation area with various steam bath, sauna and hammam. The restaurant served delicious food and it was nicely decorated. The reception and lobby bar with the grand fireplace is awesome. The room was very big and comfortable, we expecially enjoyed the connecting rooms which are good for families. It is very hot in the room and all around the hotel

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Definitely far away to be 5* Service Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

This hotel in terms of premises, buildings, etc maybe it’s a 5* Star Hotel. But in terms of service it’s extremely far away to be awarded as a 5 Star Hotel. Booking this hotel due to the spa and fitness center facilities, as I am a Marathon runner and wanted not to loose my training sessions as well, during weekend. Unfortunately the treadmill (running) machines were out of use and even I talk to the Spa Reception, the lady answered me with a very iron smile “are you sure that machines are connected with the electricity” ?? Of course I said, and I asked kindly to send one of her colleagues to see what’s going on.. After waited for 35 min in the fitness center without anybody comes to see what’s happened, I decided to go to the Hotel Reception, claiming for the Hotel Manager. The lady called him, but he was in a meeting (Saturday afternoon...!!!!) but she asked my room number, in order to answer me accordingly. Sunday morning and still NO REPLY !! What a nice 5* Experience!!! I went again to Fitness Center, again treadmill machines out of operation, again back to the Hotel Reception, again the hotel manager was busy in a meeting !! So after three times in a raw complaining about their services that I had paid and actually was not offered to me, again no answer to my initial request and to my question “if it is a 5 Star Service experience” ? The worst is that nobody apologized or even asked a simple “I am so sorry”, so far .. Finally during my check out process, I complained for 4th time, claiming to talk to the Hotel Manager, again busy in a meeting but lucky me, accidentally I come face to face to the Front Sales Manager, that she was willing to hear the whole story & was also willing to visit with me the Fitness Center. She saw the “non working” situation, as one of the treadmills was totally broken and the second one, one part was missing.. 24 h hours after my initial request nobody take serious my request/complain.

Only the location

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

not a weekend destination
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Stayed one night. Didn't even go to spa & pool. It was just too crowded. Breakfast as well - not extraordinary and too crowded. I guess they built too many rooms but designed some facilities assuming half full occupancy.. Don't think I'll go there again; at least during weekend.

Large rooms. Nice nature around. friendly staff.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

Spa is just great, room perfect.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Some of the facilities were under repair progress. Could of be more staff for massage so that you could have more options to book a massage during a day.

Spa is just great, room perfect. Great stay in this hotel, it is located in the forest, but only 5 min away from center.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

The room was clean and very big and the bathroom was very...
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

1)The restaurant was not so great in winter time because the restaurant has a very nice terrace but in winter you must set inside and the tables are dirty and was very warm inside . 2) the elevator is very very slow me beard grow almost a inch until it reached the ground floor to the fourth floor

The room was clean and very big and the bathroom was very good and the spa area was very big and nice

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Nice hotel in a calm area
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Stuff wasnt friendly, dryer hasnt been working. Outdoor facilities were closed due to filtration. No good restaurant at the hotel. Slow service. Very much overpriced hotel!

The hotel has nice facilities, different types of saunas, big swim pool, outdoor heated pool (though didnt work while our stay). Rooms are spacious and well designed. Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Very nice ACCOMODATION for RELAX

The road from the city to hotel about 2 km ,was terrible !!! The breakfast was very poor .

The area in the middle of the forest ,and the view from the balcony . The lobby area was very nice ,the rooms very comfortable ,and very clean. The SPA was excellent ,with very warm mineral water

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

Amazing views with a great (though outdated) Spa center.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

- The breakfast. For a 5-star hotel, I expected a much higher quality of breakfast. The bread selection was poor, the juice was of the cheap industrial dispensing machines variety, and the meat and egg selection was limited. Not to mention almost no variety in desserts. - The sauna rooms. One was out of service, with no signs or postage indicating it. There was no one around to talk to, or get assistance from. For example, to get the water buckets refilled. (But aside from these minor issues, the overall experience was great, as noted on my "positive points" in this review. - The pool bar. For some reason, many hotels are now starting to under-staff and under-stock their poolside bars. The ones here (there are two, one near the indoor pool, and one near the outdoor pool) had limited cocktail and beverage menu options (though the bartenders were very helpful and managed to whip up something off-menu for us.) - The massage. Apparently, there's a Zumba class every day at around 11:00 in the morning, which happens to take place right outside the windows of the massage rooms. The hotel is neglecting to mention this when you book a massage, so make sure to check with the reception in advance whether there is going to be any activity near the massage rooms before booking your treatments!

- The view. Located a top of a forested hill, the views from this place are amazing! (As long as you get a room overlooking the town and the valley. - The staff. Super-friendly and very helpful. We came here for a surprise getaway weekend for my partner's birthday, and the hotel's receptionist was able to organize flowers and balloons in the room while we went for a massage session. The decorated the room with balloons and rose petals, and even prepared some snacks for us on the table. - The (mineral) pools and Spa. Being a "mineral mecca", Velingrad has quite a few hotels and spa centers with mineral waters. Maxi is one such place. It's starting to show its age a bit, but overall, the pools are very big, and the various spa rooms and saunas are really really good.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

I liked the spa area with the outside pool.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Food wasn't very tasty and too expensive. The hotel doesn't deserve the 5th star.

I liked the spa area with the outside pool. The servers were very polite.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

Great quality overall .

See above

Great quality overall ....just 2 points....some of the staff need to wake up a little..though I understand not busy time yet...and non Cyrillic speedy bill at reception would have been nice...but great place to stay overall

• Reviewed: May 9, 2017

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Unfortunately this hotel has nothing to do with 5 stars. The lack of cleanliness in the bathrooms, the bags thrown into the wardrobe, dead bugs on the curtain ... (I attached some pictures). Very poor breakfast, dirty chairs in the restaurant. When we saw the miserable toilet, we announced the reception, but … it was almost midnight when we arrived and ... nobody can do anything, so I started to clean the toilet in a 5 stars hotel. My husband pleased the lady from the reception that in the next day he would like to talk with the manager, but unfortunately nobody was interested about this in the next days. We will never come back to this hotel.

I liked the hotel's surroundings, the sauna area and the massage.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Great place to relax
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The lift was very slow. Sometimes small children jumped into the pools, causing dramatic water splash around and no one from the staff interfered.

Great location, wonderful view from the balcony, very quiet and green place around, ecopaths in the pine tree woods to walk on, very clear air. The room (superior double room) very spacious and clean. The bed comfortable, cupboard large enough. Friendly staff, professional cleaning of the room. Modern bath, double sink... Best spa facility in Bulgaria, for sure, and better than the most in Austria or Germany. 6 indoor pools, two outside with different water temperature, astonishing variety of water effects. Very clean spa and pools, decorated with taste and love to the detail. Fast free WiFi. Breakfast good. Exceptionally tasty food in the restaurant (Asenovgradski sarmi, Velingradski bob unbeatable)!. We were here for a second time (we usually prefer to visit different places) and will certainly go again. I am giving for the first time "10" points to a hotel, and I have traveled a lot worldwide. Congratulations to the hotel team!

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

If you want to have a good Spa experience this is not the place. But it certainly has a potential.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The Spa area was a bit dated and it lacked maintenance.

Great location..great views

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

View from the hotel

Everything was ok

View from the hotel

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

location is the best and the rooms are nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

the spa center has a lot of issues.

location is the best and the rooms are nice.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Excelent hotel!
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Excelent hotel! Excelent location! Excelent pools!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Great family vacation in a great hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Great hotel for the families with kids. Super restaurant, well trained staff.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Amazing location, great facilities and friendly staff.

That I coudn’t stay longer

Amazing location, great facilities and friendly staff. Highly recommend

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Nice relaxing weekend place
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Great view, the temperature of the outside pools was perfect, lovely accommodation

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

enjoyment
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

high bar chairs on the balcony

large rooms, comfortable beds

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

nice panorama.

nice panorama..

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

The view.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

1. The water wasn’t draining properly from the bath floor and... 2. The hairdryer was stoping all the time.

The view. The comfort. Relaxing atmosfere.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Excellent spa resort
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The relaxing atmosphere and spa area. The food at the Winery was also very good.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Perfect
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Pools could be more cleaner. Not all lamps in the room worked.

The hotel is excellent.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

The spacious rooms, the spa, the quality of the food in the...
    • Deluxe Single Room

The breakfast was with mediocre products.

The spacious rooms, the spa, the quality of the food in the restaurant.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Best cofee in the city in lobby bar.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Bad breakfast. Small choice and bad quality of food.

Best cofee in the city in lobby bar.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

The view and the spa

Coffee and tea in the room

The view and the spa

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

The pools.

The food in the restaurant is not 5*

The pools.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Was not good value for money

Bed and tv

Spa

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

massage

massage

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Rooms are so big
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Crew is so angry no one speaks English accept reception

Rooms are so big

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Spa center is very good.

Spa center is very good.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Only massage therapist was brilliant!
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Only massage therapist was brilliant!!!

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

AWEsome

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

Great fun
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Amazing place and the manager is very much on the ball, great customer service!

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Swimming pool and Spa center are perfect, this is not our...
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Swimming pool and Spa center are perfect, this is not our first time in the hotel. The only problem is that usually this hotel is fully booked :-)

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

the pools

the breakfast, the beds

the pools

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Swimming pools, SPA, rooms

PlayStation in the lobby is broken, would be nice to renew Breakfast is medium

Swimming pools, SPA, rooms

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

Perfect for relax

Not a spectacular choice at the breakfast buffet for a 5 star hotel

Big bed, big room, awesome terrace view

• Reviewed: March 10, 2017

Will visit again!
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Food is a bit expensive comparing to quality

Spa was great Staff was so kind and helpful

• Reviewed: March 1, 2017

Very clean, polite stuff, indoor and outdoor pools.
    • Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Little bit expensive even for a 5 star.

Very clean, polite stuff, indoor and outdoor pools. Everything is as it should be in 5 star hotel.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2016

Very nice and big rooms and bathroom with an amazing view of...

Breakfast buffet had no label in neither Bulgarian or English making even Bulgarians confused. Choise of food was fair but not to 5 star level. No added value things such as organised trips, walks in the mountain or the famous Snejanka Cave.

Very nice and big rooms and bathroom with an amazing view of Velingrad from the balcony of the room

• Reviewed: March 18, 2016

Spa Center is on point, no pool for swimming though

The breakfast is so not five-star level. A fresh juice is 6 leva additionaly ´for a 100ml of juice.. How is that fair?! It should have been included. Not happy with the food!

Spa Center is on point, no pool for swimming though

• Reviewed: March 17, 2016

Only complaint-- curtains in bedroom would not close and...

Only complaint-- curtains in bedroom would not close and impossible to sleep on mornings as sunlight . Purpose of stay R&R. All else ok some v good.

• Reviewed: March 2, 2016

Fantastic views, super comfortable bed, spacious bathroom,...

Some of the staff could have been more helpful/customer service focussed and friendly; you expect great service from such a high quality hotel and this was the only part letting it down slightly.

Fantastic views, super comfortable bed, spacious bathroom, great spa facilities. The relax room was a great place to sit and forget everything. Restaurant food was good too (breakfast and dinner!)

• Reviewed: January 13, 2016

Nice view over the town and forrest from the hotel set on a...

Nice view over the town and forrest from the hotel set on a hill brow. Pity that the outside pools except the jaccuzi are closed in winter but it's Bulgaria, not Switzerland. The Kopriva soup and wild pig for dinner are great. Great massages.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2015

Nice view, quiet location, spacious room with balcony.

Some quests, especially local. Lack of ventilation in the pool area made the atmpsphere too humid and uncomfortable. The pools are not big and deep enough for comfort swimming for adults. The pool bar is poor. The town of Velingrad is not nice.

Nice view, quiet location, spacious room with balcony. Warm pool with mineral water, good restaurant. Good breakfast, potable water everywhere

• Reviewed: October 18, 2015

Everything was really good.

Considering the hotel category in terms of stars and pricing, i would rather expect more fruits at breakfast, as well as freshly sqeezed fruit juice instead of the ones they provide through the vending machines.

Everything was really good.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2015

separated part of hotel ABC

separated part of hotel ABC It was totaly not understanding why we are in C department . With very bad carpet without extra blancket where temperatures are 13 C

• Reviewed: May 6, 2015

super accomodation.

the way to the hotel is in construction. small road signs to show the direction. Think to add the hotel as POI for sygic and other navi software

super accomodation.Breakfast ok. Nice and helpfull staff.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2015

pools are clean

kids are not allowed to saunas bed mattress is uncomfortable there is only one duvet for a big double bed breakfast is poor - there are no jugs for hot water

pools are clean location is nice

• Reviewed: May 6, 2016

outside pool, spa facilities, amazing views

the way from block C to the reception was very inconvenient and confusing,

outside pool, spa facilities, amazing views

• Reviewed: April 20, 2016

Perfact calm.

Perfact calm...

• Reviewed: March 26, 2016

Nice location, rooms and bath are spacious, good breakfast,...

Unfriendly staff!

Nice location, rooms and bath are spacious, good breakfast, good spa.

There are also 77 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match