Reviews of Vitosha Park Hotel 4 stars

1 Rosario St., Studentski Grad, 1700 Sofia, Bulgaria

#138 of 179 hotels in Sofia

Not far from airport, just 10 min ride
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Once i arrived at the hotel there was nobody at the desk which is nonunderstandable for 4 stars hotel, Had to wait for the staff to come from the bar while everybody was watching a football game .I requested a wake up call that I never recieved with explanation that there was an issue so If i didn’t wake up I would miss my flight. The room was just ok for 1 night but It can’t be rated 4 stars at all, bathroom was dirty, bed was ok.

Not far from airport, just 10 min ride

It did the job
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There were things in the room that didn’t work (one of the A/C controls, the sofa-bed and the phone - could not call the reception desk after dialing 9)

Conveniently located with very good complimentary breakfast.

The experience was awful!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The experience was awful! When we arrived to the hotel to make a check in, the girl in the reception gave us wrong room and when we enter, we saw someone else sleeping on the bed. When we finally got the right room, we saw that the mini bar was empty. I went down to buy some water from the bar and the girl there told me that the system is not working so its a problem to buy or order anything. After an argue i pay cash and buy the water.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The gym opens late and closes early. You have to pay extra for sauna access. The massage therapist was pretty rude, though the massage was overall good. I asked if she could turn the A/C off since I was freezing and she pretty much explained to me that for her comfort that's not an option.

Not worth the money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing.... Swimming pool was invaded by pupils of a nearby schools, we had to pay for hammam and sauna and worse i was asked to buy a bathing cap while i'm bold !!

The breakfast was the only positive thing

Pool is free and included, very clean and pleasant...
    • Executive Suite

Mini bar empty, water pouring from ventilation, cleaning of the room very poor, guys on reception speak bad English, panoramic elevators breaking, ...

Pool is free and included, very clean and pleasant experience for relaxation, although they sell obligatory swimming cam for 6 leva. Breakfast is rich with different food (salty and sweat).

Good enough for post-communistic country
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

When I asked to book a restaurant in the downtown, the lady in the lobby told "this is not my job" or something like this..., - this is unacceptable.

Reasonably priced hotel comp. to Hilton ):

It was really dirty.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was really dirty. There was a wedding in the hotel, so the restaurant and room service didn't work for the rest of the hotel. How is this possible?

A reasonable hotel with good leisure facilities. The staff could be more helpful.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff were not particularly friendly. The room was very tired and need of a refurbishment. We had a two bedroom apartment which was for four people. However the room was only made up for two. When we asked for more towels we were told there weren't any! No allowance was made for guests to be able to use the restaurant as all tables were booked out for a function.

An impressive entrance lobby and nice bar area. The pool and gym were also good. The location was quite good.

Will return.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The noise from the elevator.

It was a lovely relaxing stay. We used the pool which was great even with all the swimming lessons on the go. The spa centre was also great.

Good value for money, given that you get your room.
    • Executive Suite

I did not like the fact that on arrival my room was not available. I have made a non-refundable booking and when I arrived to the hotel I was told that my room was sold to someone else. I was given much cheaper room and was told to wait until the next day, so the manager can offer me a different room. Next day manager never spoke to me, apparently he is too important to speak to guests. I was offered another room by a receptionist and that was once more not the room that I paid for. Only when I asked for the hotel to pay for an executive suit (room that I originally booked) at another hotel they finally gave me my room. As a result I spent 1 night in much cheaper and less comfortable room and had to argue with members of staff to get what I paid for. No one apologised to me, the attitude was - be thankful for what we are giving you and stop complaining. As a compensation I received banana, apple, strawberry (one), kiwi and grapefruit - seems like leftovers from breakfast.

Good value for money, given that you get your room.

Great Value For Money if locations suits you!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast - they can improve by not having to do much more. Just a member of staff must check what's gone and ensure it's replenished. There was decent variety (for the price paid) it's just needed to be monitored and swiftly replenished.

This hotel offers exceptional value for money. The spa i'm told is great but had no chance to try it. Clean and big enough rooms, Location is great as just 5 min walk to our office and 10 min to tube station.

The room furniture were quite old and the room was really...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room furniture were quite old and the room was really noisy for all night due to some conditioning machine just outside the room window. The TV had only 1 english channel, all the others were visible on payment. The bathroom quite old and I think pictures shown when I was booking were not matching with the reality of the room. The moquette quite old and dirty. Passable for 1 night stay considerin the cost.

I have booked a room for my parents while staing in the hotel with the Canadian gymnastics team.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No telephone in room(Brokken) Missing light bulbs Cleaning lady every second day Main problem- you need to change your room key couple of times per day and they kept telling us that is because we were holding the key next to our cell phone(not true) Smelly bathroom (pipe problem?)

Welcoming staff, good breakfast, nice pool, we really felt...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The rooms are aging and smell of cigarettes is a shame but our stay was very pleasant !

Welcoming staff, good breakfast, nice pool, we really felt on vacation during these 3 days

Great value for money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Window needed maintenance, the rubber seal had perished. I would have liked a mattress cover underneath the bed sheet.

Great value for money. Restaurant was good.

A little disappointing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I could hear the smallest noise from the neighboring rooms. The pool is very small and can’t be used by more than 8-9 persons simultaneously. And it’s constantly crowded by non guests of the hotel. The sauna is extra paid.

horrible
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no comunication between staff ( day shift and night shift ), wall sockets hanging, window seel was poor giving amazing wind houling in the room. 3 day in a row i tried to extend my stay, with 3 diferent people , but they refused due to not having a marketing team to come up with a price. on my last booked day i went again to reception and the lady behind the desk said that actually my stay has been extended. i ASKED to pay, but she said that its arranged by the hotel. me thinking that all is fine went back to the room. 10 min later new reception girl on shift calls me up and agressivly tells me that i have to check out or she will send people to get me out. after a hat to the manager and probably the previous shift receptionist she realised what has happened. However i had to pay 80 euro for the extra night. i have tried on 3 ocassions to extend my stay and then in a way it turned out that its my fault for the missunderstanding. no excuse from the staff or manager. NEVER AGAIN

perfect location for MY needs

Good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No coffee maker in the room . The location . No food after a certain time .

It had a pool and Gym to entertain my son . The room service did not charge which is unusual . The staff were friendly enough .

It was hard work wanting to stay!
    • Studio

In the middle of a cold period, the heating in my room did not work, it took two days to move me to a suite where the condition of the rooms were very ‘tired, shabby and in case, broken’. Incredibly poor for what is their top apartment. The reception staff tried to be helpful but were hampered by what they could do. The restaurant staff were often busy chatting and not attentive. Overall a hotel that has seen far better days and needs owners that will invest in the property and the staff.

With the problems I had the Manager, did try and help, but let down by the condition of the hotel. The quality of the food was good

My first experience in a hotel in Sofia could be better if I had more time to read more reviews
    • Studio

Almost everything could be better. It was cold in the room (16 degC in the night) because the heater in the sleeping space was out of order, the one in the hall was just slightly warm (abt 20% of its elements) and in the bathroom the heater was working during the day only. For the bed, initially was provided a small and thin cover only (like for summer and for 1 person only). However when we asked for room replacement or improved heating and blankets and we received one electric heater and additional 2 blankets. After that, the situation improved to almost normal. The swimming pool was not as big as it looks in the hotel's photos and the water had very much chlorine. With more care for the customers and improved attention to details (mostly comfort and cleanliness), this hotel might become acceptable.

The room was quite big and apparently well equipped. The balcony was huge, with nice view. The WiFi quality was acceptable. The food in the hotel's restaurant was good and quite cheap.

Quite good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very very poor Wifi connection. Location is only good for business when you need in technical university.

The service. The free swimming pool and gym, although I didn't go there. Breakfast has fruits and yogurt. Micro wave and fridge in the room.

I am not at all happy and I am not staying there again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There were some ongoing repair works in the hotel. In the first morning of my stay I was woken up at 11:00 by a strong noise of a drilling machine - I was out until 06:00 in the morning, so waking up at 11:00 by a drilling machine was not my idea of perfect sleep... Apart from this: A little mold in the bathroom, and also, after each shower I take, some water was somehow going out of the bathroom.

In my view, it was only a two or three star hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The pipe connecting the tap and the shower head was cracked so the water did not reach the shower head, there was no tea/coffee making facility, there was not even a bottle of water left in the room, mediocre breakfast.

The accommodation was quite big, reception staff was friendly, bed was comfortable.

My room was big.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The carpets did not appear to be clean. WiFi extremely weak at the room. There were restoration works at the lobby area so the was only one small elevator available for the customers. Breakfast below average with not many choices for vegans. Also the bar at the lobby area did not offer anything to eat. Only drinks were available.

My room was big. Bed & Bathroom was clean. Amenities available we satisfactory. Nice view from room. Good location for me.

The service was very good,they offer us an apparent for the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

On the pictures looks more luxurious

The service was very good,they offer us an apparent for the same money when we didn't like the room we've booked.

Clean,good hospitality,good position.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very poor breakfast.I had to pay for the cap at the swimming pool,furniture should be better for 4 star hotel.I was in the apartement.Thin walls, very bad acoustic isolation. Bad smell from the toilet.All the time.

Clean,good hospitality,good position.

Not so good with swimming kids.

Extra charge for sauna.

There is swimming pool :) But with kids is it not good. Too much swimmers, 1,7 m deep, sauna is forbidden for kids and also with extra charge.

Bad customer care
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not being told before I arrived I could not eat in the restaurant due to it being booked by volleyball teams staying at the hotel and when asking at reception told to look on google for somewhere to eat.

swimming-pool and spa center are perfect
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

more stuff for kitchen, we had to ask to reception

swimming-pool and spa center are perfect excellent breakfast with all you want late checkout at 14.00

Worst Reception Staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Because of the Reception me and my friends missed our train and had to book to another hotel and spend our money for nothing .This is unacceptable !

Pancakes

Disappointed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff treatment could have been better. Booked a room with double bed and was given two singles instead. When I webt to reception the answer I received was ‘sorry we are fully booked there is nothing we could do’ not even a discount was offered. Mini bar was empty and the rooms did not suit the 4* rating

Spa was amazing

nightmare
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

it was full of cockroaches. the firsts four nights we slept at the fourth floor (room 412), and the room was full of cockroaches, the same was everyday in the SPA premises. They moved us at the 7th floor (room 711), by the fifth night. From the fourth day the SPA personnel begin to urge, very impolitely and very rudely, me to pay the fees for the SPA use (around 15 Eur for me and my wife), despite what they said at check is "free use of SPA and swiming pool for my family". I did a deposit with my credit card in order to use the SPA, and allowed them to charge the fees. Finally they charged something like 50 Eur for the SPA use. Because I was with my family (with two little girls), and because them very impolitely and very rudely acting, especially by the SPA personnel, I was afraid to complain meantime all this mess. How can I formally claim, in order to obtain any refund for this nightmare? yours t

the food room service

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

They must clean the room every day and not every time we must ask for it !!!!They must change towels and everything required inside the room to feel comfortable. By the end it was my last time to visit any hotel throw booking because I need to be sure that the hotels is ok for my family. The food is terrible and the cost is high They must know at least English and not only Bulgarian !!!!

Too much of a price for that value!
    • Studio

I paid 120lv for a tiny room with huge terrace. And they wanted extra 15 lv for the gloomy sauna. No breakfast included too. Some stupid postcomunistic building and owners obviously too. Fitness and pool basic.

Basic!

Fair
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom had mould stains on the ceiling and in the shower. The toilet seat cover was very flimsy. The breakfast was a bit light on choices. Working TV but only AXN was not dubbed...all the other stations were dubbed in bulgarian...this is crazy...that's why nobody there (Sofia) knows english (except maybe waiters...and people dealing with tourists)Not even taxy drivers!!!! WiFi sometimes did not work (at all).

Nice view of the park from the window (for rooms with lower/higher-end numbers). Free private parking near the hotel. Nice, quiet neighbourhood, 15min walk through university campus from the subway. Some of the staff are very kind and welcoming. Room was big and so was the bed.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff was very unfriendly. Even we have a regular reservation they told us that there are no room for the period of our stay as we booked. After the intervention of booking.com hep service they offered rooms for 2 nights instead for 3 as we originally booked. We found a new hotel for one night without their support. We don't get any apologies. The pool was overcrowded with the no-guests and children outside of the hotel who attend their classes … No way to come in this hotel again!

Great disapointment!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Totally disappointed this time and probably the last time I book this hotel! I arrived around 7pm, checked in - there was a big number of people waiting and only one lady working on the reception. Anyway - in 10 minutes I was ready and went to my room.. the TV was without remote control and there were no towels available! Went back to reception to ask for both - after additional waiting of 10 minutes I got a towel and a promise for a remote control 'shortly'.. After 1hr had to ask for the remote again - I didn't got one, so I asked them to leave it in my room. Long story short - I checked out next morning around 10:30 - and I didn't get a remote at all. On top of that the room cleanness was not great - there were some dead bugs and butterflies.. So my stay was a total disaster!

Location was good, as it was the primary reason to book! Breakfast was also decent!

Absolutely worth the money!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything was overpriced, minimum doubled, but that's expected at spa-oriented nice hotels like this one.

Overall I think it's a great place - nice, non snobby staff, big room with comfy bed, beautiful view to Vitosha mountain and really cool glass elevators, perfect for pics of the view! Actually the whole experience went above my expectations, it was definitely a lot better than few other Sofia hotels I stayed in the past, that only claimed to be an upscale place, but turned out a total dump not worthy of the high prices(E.&P.)!! ;)

Not reccommended!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Years ago this hotel was managed in a really good way. Now the staff is not OK, food is not OK and in some rooms water is leaking from the ceiling! It needs renovation (especially meeting rooms and common space). I really do not recommend it!

Overal impression is OK until you decide to go into the details and you start getting disappointed.

Convenient location, fast wifi.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was buffet style, but very poor on choice. Only plus was the coffee. It is an old building and there were malfunctioning power outlets and the lighting was insufficient in the evening. 4 star hotel with 3 star facilities and 5 star prices.

Convenient location, fast wifi. Hot water even after midnight. Very convenient location for any activity in Sofia.

I was going to book several rooms in the new year for a buissness meeting, but sadly now i will not.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My room was not cleaned for 2 days? The bins were emptied, but the bed (not made) and towels were not changed. I always choose hotels with a restaurant for an evening meal. All this was OK, but on the Thursday night of my stay, I was told the restaurant was booked for a private function. This I don't mind, but the hotel is far from anywhere else to eat and I felt that it did not look after its guests. Also I saw many empty seats in the restaurant. I had room service, which is fine, but I would have preferred if they also consider the existing guests when they also choose to use the restaurant. Also on the last 2 nights there were children allowed to run and make noise in the corridor outside my room. I was very surprised that staff did not ask them to consider other guests. This went on until very late in the evening

Staff were very friendly, service in the restaurant. The woman who worked there was very good. Size of room, well laid out.

Very big rooms.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Cleaning was missing once. Pillows too soft. Opening hours for the pool makes it impossible for any kind of business user.

Very big rooms. Free parking. Great breakfast

Organisation and stuff should be improved
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

WiFi was not working, coffee machine on breakfast was out of order, no warm drinks provided. Very thin walls, you can hear everything from neighbour room.

Good heating, swimming pool and sauna. Easy reachable from the airport.

They return me fake banknotes from my deposit!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very,very unpleasant experience! I give them deposit of 200€.When I make my check out the reseptionist give me back my deposit.So far so good.When I go to the bank to change my deposit,the bank Tell me that the banknote of 200€ was fake.Imediatly I return to the hotel to tell them the situation and they told ,we can't do nothing!!! Be aware this is Bulgaria be careful what banknotes you receive!!!!! Shame to the hotel management!!!!

Tragedy!!!

Breakfast was good with a lot of choice and the hotel is...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff weren't as helpful as they could have been and the spa costs extra- which isn't included in the description prior to booking. It's located very far from main attractions.

Breakfast was good with a lot of choice and the hotel is extremely clean too!

Very good business hotel near city center
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

As in every hotel the WiFi internet was kinda slow but since there's a strong 4G signal I really didn't care if the hotel internet will be bad or good.

Hotel is situated in very good location - near major streets, but in a calm neighborhood without much car traffic. The interior was very nice - everything was shiny and clean. The staff was superb! I got a double room and I didn't expected to find a small kitchenette inside. Everything was clean and fresh. I also got a very nice view of Vitosha (the mointain).

The room had a spectacular view over the mountains, it was...

Some things in the room 721 were old and fatiscent

The room had a spectacular view over the mountains, it was clean and the bathroom included a set of toiletries that was very helpful!

Good value for the money, incl, fair welness. Not good connveted with ceneter unless you use taxi.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Reception is not good informed. Cockroach at breakfast. TV Remote control out of order.

Fast connection with the airport, flexibile stuff. Very good swimming pool.

Good location with big parking area.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms with single bed are not comfortable. Rooms located to the nord are not quiet. All the night you will hear airconditioner noise. I've noticed that my room was not cleaned and need to report it at reception desk.

Good location with big parking area. Metro station is a 15min away.

Breakfast options were good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

1) first time I've been charged for my fish been filleted- wouldn't mind but it was the waiter's suggestion! 2) you had to hang a sign on the door to indicate that you wanted the room cleaned etc... never came across that before and after 1) wasn't going to chance being charged. So made our bed and did what ever i could to keep room in a tolerable state. Difficult as no cleaning facilities. 3) some light bulbs not work e.g. Over kitchenette sink and couldn't use plug system in bathroom (sink). We told reception about both. Sink plug removed with a knife. Both knife and plug left on side - unclean. Nothing done about lights. 4) reception staff fine (business like not warm). Restaurant staff surly in the main

Breakfast options were good. Also liked gym facilities.

Just a place to put your head down rather then an experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Stone faced staff (unwelcoming ) cold Tv didn't work Microwave didn't work Half the lights in the room didn't work I kept finding other people's hair in the room from previous guests No iron (there was an ironing service) but if you want to iron a shirt quickly & leave an iron collection service & drop off isn't convienent. No local area activity entertainment or points of interest recommendations in the rooms. The hotel is low standard average nothing special, nothing worth coming back for More suited for low income locals rather then overseas visitors I think that's the hotels focus market . . The locals

The wi-fi connection was ok and the taxi request ok

location was not so bad.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

rooms smell very bad especially first room they assigned was smelled like someone pissed in it, staff was not friendly, they all look like had a bad day.

location was not so bad.

Not a clean friendly place!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Upon check in the front desk clerk was rude, in a hurry and unfriendly. She offered no information about where to park, where breakfast was served, or any other items.... I had to ask and every question was answered with an air of super annoyance and extremely short. We booked because of the pool and tennis courts. When we got there the pool was closed for cleaning for 2 weeks (which wasn't disclosed over the phone when we inquired) and the tennis courts were not maintained at all. The pictures on the site must have all been taken right after the place was built. The room was a good size, but it was very dirty. There were wet stains on the carpet, the kitchen was not usable and the bathroom has bugs everywhere. The air conditioner didn't work, and windows in the bedrooms couldn't be opened.

Nothing!!!

Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the hotel staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the hotel staff. As for the hotel itself, from the kind, comfortable rooms with very well equipped kithen, - our experience was nothing less than exceptional. Would definetely recommend to everybody!

Excellent.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I arrived by 2 am and the car i had reserved was not available so i had to wait till 9 am to get a new one and i booked a room at the hotel, the lady at the reception was kind enough to let me check in way earlier since i was only going to be there till 9-10 am.

Good value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Service can be better, breakfast can be better and hotel needs better spa and others activities to attract guest.

Very big and comfy hotel, in quite neighborhood with nice view. Good for business trip.

So-so
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They didn't really clean the room, nor change the sheets on the bed. The pool was "free", but you have to buy a shower cap and slippers, and pay extra to use the sauna. The breakfast was alright, but not great. Several lights in the room didn't work so when the sun disappeared it got really dark. The smell of smoke was everywhere as well.

Family visit of Sofia
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Poorest breakfast ever. Room service not reliable (when there is a wedding, it doesn't work). Parking unsecured. Parking procedure assume tickets, and tickets are regulated on the service desk. The problem is that nobody explains the procedure to the guests

Spacious apartments.

The location is perfect when you want to party in the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The cheapest room was way too basic for its price! You can't get an clothes iron, towels were too small and some things in the bathroom were broken or not so clean.

The location is perfect when you want to party in the Student Town in Sofia and it's also relatively close to the airport. Great views of Sofia and the Vitosha mountain. The breakfast was good, the pool, spa and fitness studio are also very good! Also the staff was very nice!

Not recommended; wellness was good, staff unfriendly, breakfast nothing special
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

- Staff was not helpfull; no greetings, not smiling, not friendly (and using their phone constantly) - Bad coffee (breakfast was ok, however nothing special) - You have to pay an extra fee of 7,50 bgn per day to use the sauna (swimming pool and gym for free), however the website says it is for free - Swimming pool is not for leisure, just sports (also used by local people i.e. swimming classes for kids)

- Sauna was really good (4 options: Finnish, infrared, herbal and steam) - Good location (near park and restaurants) - Nice rooms

Great gym/spa facilities, poor bed comfort and poor breakfast choice.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Beds are not to comfortable and too low to the ground. Breakfast is also very basic and if your a health nut the avoid it, as you get better options in the many cafe's nearby

Very Good gym and spa facilities, plus friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Worn out rooms
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast not even close to average.

This hotel is not 4stars hotel, rooms are tired and worn out. It looks much better on the pictures and from outside than reality was.

Maybe i go back some day and check your progress
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Personala ne si vurshi rabotata samo gleda po smart phoni, no interested about customers banjata i toaletnata mrusni pri pristagane i mnogo slaba poddrushka pri prestoi ot 4 dni. sublekalnjata pri baseina mrusna i ne potdurjana plus dyshovete. Zakyskata nisko kachestvena i slaba higena i podturjane na prodyktite na shtanda toplata hrana studena. Comon guys get your act together you have a potential don't embarrass Bulgaria in front of the guests visiting for the first time. Go and get some good examples and implement them in your daily routine. Budete po ychtivi.Be more polite. Good luck

Legloto beshe ydobno

location is good, staff is nice
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Parking system is quite .. annoying - visual management is poor. If you don't know the parking you need to stop, ask and so on.. Breakfast is also quite basic for a 4* hotel

location is good, staff is nice

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

an adventure you don't deserve
    • Studio

At check in, they try to give me other room instead the room I reserved through booking. They try to charge me before see the room At 10:00 in the morning they stop to serve breakfast but the food earlier than 10:00 is disappeared, trying to ask about breakfast some minutes before 10:00 they became angree. And if you want to make a claim there is only one trainee and she say those are the roles and the f&b manager isn't available

the park near the hotel

Overvalued
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms do not match the 4 stars standard; old towels; food in the restaurant was plain and disaster - you can't serve a Caesar salad with old lettuce (not iceberg) and even the lettuce was dirty; serving is not good as well. Do not recommend!

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

too bad
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I make the reservation from Booking.com,but nothing was as we sow in the picture of booking .com.Staf very bad,and nobody gives a replay.As client i need to ask and i had my rights but no manager no answer.Very very bad, It is our fist time that we were disapointed by the hotels of Booking.com also this hotel has the certificate of booking.com. But it was so bad also managing department that doesnt answerder for nothing. Thank you very much Bledar Kalaci

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Good sports hotel for young people/families
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

An ok hotel for families or young people. Very noisy everywhere because of children and young people. Limited breakfast at long 8 person tables with no atmosphere. Staff at breakfast refuse to say good morning even when they take away stuff from your table. All in all the right place for action people, not for business or romantic stays.

View on Vitosha mountain. Excellent swimming pool/ fitness. Price

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

The receptionists were very polite and helpful.
    • Standard Twin Room

In the bathroom there were only shower gel and soaps. Before they had a very useful set left there. Slippers in the wardrobe were missing too.

The receptionists were very polite and helpful. The room was clean and good smelling . I love the breakfast here every time when when we are visiting Sofia.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Middle for value of money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Wifi doesn't work well.... you need to wait from your laptop long time if you need to send any e-mail....

Quite place, free parking, value of money, breakfast.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Not the right place to stay!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The reservation was a mess, one day without water in the rooms, only a small part of the restaurant available for breakfast, elevators not running all the time and so on

Nice hotel in Sofia...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I visited this hotel with my family members for a long weekend. Rooms, bathrooms, restaurant, pool and other facilities were clean; beds were comfy; rooms were spacious and quiet; pool water was clean and hot; there was a good choice of food for breakfast; nice location in Sofia near all the places and shopping centers we wanted to visit; staff were very polite; WiFi worked well at all facilities of the hotel (room, lobby, restaurant, pool); towels were changed daily and rooms & bathrooms were cleaned daily; A/C worked well in both rooms and the temperature was OK.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

All due to staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The young woman at reception. No "welcome", no "have a nice stay", simply nothink. With arogant dialect she asked: "do you have bill? You need bill! You need invoice" !!! It was unbelievable. She asked the payment beforehand. For nothink. For service which was never delivered at that time. Absolutely unacceptable. There at the reservation was no any similar condition. The young lady (cca25) with long hair destroyed all opinion about the hotel. If she was there not employed at the hotel, I could give 8,5 Star rating.

The man at bar was friendly rescued the opinion of the hotel

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Never come back to this hotel!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The central heating system not in function. 2 days of realy cold. In a winter season in a triple room only 2 thiny blanket's for 3 pers!!! When I asked for one more they responded that the hotel is on full capacity and they do not have!!! And also incredibly they didn't allow us to turn on the AC!! The pool water is cold, the showers very old and miserable. In a "4 star hotel" we were asked to pay for Sauna use!! In a short way of saying this is a 1 star hotel!!