Reviews of Sun City Hotel 3 stars

Sunny Beach, 8240 Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

#124 of 404 hotels in Sunny Beach

• Twin Room with Balcony (2 Adults)

The property was clean and well kept, the all inclusive food was pretty good to say it was only 3 stars it’s definitely worth more than...that breakfast was your typical eggs, German sausage, toast, beans.. snack was usually pizza and cookies and ice cream...dinner was pasta, chicken, well put it this was the you’ll find something I’m sure ... we stopped from the 28th May- 1st June.. and didn’t have to fight for a sun bed once.. not many children in the hotel at this time but I would defiantly return with my children as it was really quiet... bulgaria itself is very German, French oriented and few people speak good English apart from the hotel receptionist ...the beach is a nice 10 min stroll left outside the hotel past a few restaurants and supermarkets then you hit the beech... left on the beech are lots of karaoke bars and right are restaurants and bars and shops it’s your typical strip... I wouldn’t say it’s a party place at all... I’d be gutted if I’d gone with my friends instead of my husband if that’s what your looking for go with your typical zante, napa, Malia ect... that may have been the time we went but personally I would not return for a girls holiday...it’s definitely a couples thing... ooo and change your money over there the exchange rates are much better we didn’t obviously but it’s a good tip to know... sorry I didn’t take more pictures but I went with no kids for 4 days so obviously I spent my time drinking..getting sunburnt and eating.. I’m sure if you go as a couple you will enjoy it.. it’s out of the way enough to chill but if you want he hussle it’s easy to get to...the water park too is a 15 min walk right out of the hotel... I hope I’ve given you enough information to base your trip on and enjoy xx

• Twin Room with Balcony (2 Adults)

Poor breakfast. Not too many choises for vegans and of poor quality. The same every day. For 1-2 nights is ok, but if you stay longer it is not good. The daily cleaning is not great. In the bathroom there could have been more places where you can put your stuff. Poor wifi.

It was ok for the money we paid.

• Twin Room with Balcony (2 Adults)

Location is not that central

Friendly and helpful staff with super clean rooms and perfect price/performance

• Twin Room with Balcony (2 Adults)

Helpful staff and great breakfast

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

We dont't have a problem but it was a little far from the beach.

It was clean and peacefull.very good food. We loved it

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

The staff was very accommodating. It is centrally located and quiet Very nice swimming pool

• Reviewed: 23 August 2015

The WiFi was EXTREMELY SLOW. Unless you use it before 8am or after 1am (at which point it's half decent) you shouldn't even bother. The TV was small and old but you're at the beach so that shouldn't bother you too much :p

Location Staff Price

• Reviewed: 4 August 2015

Breakfast could have some fruits too.

The hotel was very suitable for 3 night stay with small children. Transfer from airport was arranged, hotel staff was friendly, room ok, wifi worked and atmosphere was warm. We liked this and can recommend this hotel!

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.