Reviews of Al Areen Palace & Spa Bahrain 5 stars

#1 of 1 hotels in Sakhir

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

I like the style
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

The jacuzzis it wasn’t working, I called the room service 6 times to fix it the problem but no one fixed it , since the place is expensive , they should make everything very well ...

I like the style

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

An accident by my car
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

The car parking service crashed my car. At the beginning they refused to refund me for my car accident, I tried to contact you but there was no answer from you. I contacted the police and they came and asked me and the manager to visit the police station the next day. At the end of my first night they told me that they will not give you money they will give me extra night. I really want from you to deal with this

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

1. Full Privacy
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

1. The place needs maintenance for the lightings 2. It’s not allowed to bring food and I expected that the food quality is so good according to the excellencies but when we ordered the dinner it was really bad and there was no taste. We ordered several dishes by the way. 3. Bugs and insects 4. Needs to clean the swimming pool 5. Small refrigerator

1. Full Privacy 2. Privet Swimming pool 3. Polite staff 4. Spacious villa

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

My husband, my 2 kids and I LOVE this place
    • Family Desert Pool Villa

Food isn’t good and you are not allowed to bring food from outside

pool is very clean. All the doors open to the pool. The service is quick. AC is functioning very well even with open doors.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

The villa was amazing , the swimming pool was so private...

They should make New variety of menu in-dinning room Servise

The villa was amazing , the swimming pool was so private that me and my family loved it , the spa and massage was so relaxing

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Magical getaway .

The pool is too warm .

We absolutely loved the place , its clean ,big and comfortable . The staff were kind and helpfull especially apple and margaret who were exceptional . The place is Isolated and quiet which makes it the perfect place to hide and enjoy life without the noise .

Like the villa, the sound system, the bed is very comfy
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

The water of the pool is very dirty.... you need to re-look into the number of times to be changed. It tools to long to clean it without any good result.. so we asked to change the villa..!!

Like the villa, the sound system, the bed is very comfy

Quietness
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

I hav been here 4 years ago, it was still new..it’s getting old and maintenance needs to improve..pool lighting goes off, doors don’t lock properly..sound system - although Bose - is not easy to use if you have a mobile except the old models. Staff are getting laid back..front desk doesn’t inform Spa or Housekeeping about your requests..etc

Quietness

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Will visit again
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Just provide better locking arrangment for the vella doors.. Just for the kids not to open and go alone to the swimming pool.

Ecery thing.. Specially the staff

The privacy, the friendliness specially ( nurul )
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Air conditioning blows vertically and it’s not good at all in a place with swimming pool, the mattress very cheap very low quality

The privacy, the friendliness specially ( nurul )

It was under my expectation
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

When I first get to the hotel I didn't feel like I'm entering a 5 star hotel. No trolley to carry the luggage, the people are taking it like a bags and move with it. I did request to have a room special decoration (flowers, juice, cakes, balloons, etc..) the preparation was under my expectations compare with the amount of money I paid for. Whenever I call the operator to ask about something either no answer or the request will take forever.

The swimming pool was very good and the size was great.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Adore this place, but my last visit wasn't as good as usual.
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

The help desk staff were unbearably rude. took an hour and 3 calls to get ice. Which was a shame as I treated my sister to a stay here for her first experience of Al Areen while she was on vacation in Bahrain. The room service food is usually delicious but this time it was average.

Been here a few times, check in is always prompt, friendly staff and beautiful grounds. The valet and buggy cart employees are always the friendliest which gives off a great first impression.

Good location & bad management !
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Several things have happened to the resort staff, at first the tall me that check-in is Saturday 3 PM and check-out Sunday 12:00 Pm , in the same day they call me in Saturday 11:30 PM to tell me that i have to check-out Sunday 11:00 AM not 12:00 PM !! After that at Saturday 12:30 AM in the same day they we were sleep they call me and they say you have to check-out now !!!! , after that by 1 hour he say oh sorry it was by mistake !!!!!! This is the worst management I have ever dealt with in my travels !!

it's made my day
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

I am very frustrated by the bad mattress in the bedroom where it is very uncomfortable , as it smells bad sheets .

The absolute size of the villa and the spaciousness of the place , and the spaciousness of the workers everywhere in the resort, especially Miss Margaret who works in the restaurant Rimal , and mr. Benjamin in the entrance .

perfect place for relaxation. The price is too expensive, though
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

The pool was cold and I didn't get enough from the sun because of the architecture. Even the jacuzzi was cold. Note that it was on mid of August.

everything except the pool was perfect; especially the staff

Bad management
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

I've checked in at 9 p.m. while it's written 3 p.m, Bad management. I did wait in the reception for more than 4 hours till the room be empty and clean.

Privete pool. Size of the room

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

We spent two beautiful unforgettable days at Al Areen Resort...
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

We spent two beautiful unforgettable days at Al Areen Resort & Spa. The room was spacious and comfortable, the swimming pool and jacuzzi were clean. Breakfast varied and wonderful! We had a problem with the air conditioning and wanted to change the pillows, actually the Reception response and room service were quick and satisfying.

The design of the Villa and the view from the master room...
    • Family Desert Pool Villa

not all the windows are cover by blackout to reduce the sun light specially the living room and the kids room.

The design of the Villa and the view from the master room to swimming pool are great.

Very big and private rooms.
    • Spa Suite

Long wait at check in and then room was not ready even though I arrived half hour after scheduled check in time. I had to wait 1 and half hours to get into my room! AC vent was directly over the bed head board, it felt to cold even on lowest setting. Room lighting and amenities not very convieniant, Bed side light hidden behind bed. Check out took a while as well as only two staff where available. Rooms are a bit dated, dead bugs in toilet

Very big and private rooms. I liked the out door bath tub and shower. Food was very good even though the menu was limited. Most staff where helpful.

Great getaway spot in Bahrain
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

The sliding wooden doors to the front yard were not sealing properly. Moreover, the backyard garden/vegetation was not well taken care of.

I booked the "Desert Villa with Private Pool." The villa is spacious, and the layout is great. It comes with two separate small dining and living rooms. The sound system (speakers) is available in all the rooms. The bathroom arrangement is wonderful. And the villa offers an outdoor shower.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Expensive, they gave a low rate then charged me more...
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

Expensive, they gave a low rate then charged me more expensive rate,many bugs, most remote controls not working due to dead batteries. It is just not worth it for the mony

6.0
    The resort is very beautifully designed.
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

The mosquito and the ants are so large where one of my children was affected by misquito. It was happened to swell in his face and eyes from the effect of the misquito. They need to make sure their places are safe from these nasty insects. Also, their Price compared to their services are overpriced.

The resort is very beautifully designed. The swimming pool location is very fun. The quietness of the place gives the place great comfort.

Highly recommended
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

I really do like everything except the price , but it’s deserve the money.

The villa was completely private , I really like the stay. The hotel is 30 minuets away from Manama which makes it very quiet for scape away. Highly recommend they stay and deserves every penny. The check out was in the villa so there was no need for going to the reception desk. I will come back again for sure!

Nice place for the family
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

Price is high. I received a call one day before arrival telling me that the check in time is at 3:00 pm. I asked the employee (what if I come at 2:30, Should I cancel for that ??). The answer was yes!

Nice place for the family especially if your kids like swimming.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

the rest
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

late to Prepare mini bar that contain water, soft drink, nuts and fruit 7 time I called reception to bring the mini bar from 2:30 they bring it at 6:30. dust because the weather.

the rest

4.0
    Except anything
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

The major issue we faced is the check-in time, it took us over 1 hour to get checked in , the employees were very slow dealing with customers and they didn't care that there were many people waiting for their turn. Also the villa was dirty and too much bugs. It was over priced. If the management will keep this up they should downgrade it from 5 star to 4 star and I'm very generous in this opinion.

Villa was nice and spacious but need improvements. the room service employees were very helpful

Private villas, good reception staff.
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

-The pool was not clean on the next day it was full of bugs, they have to take care of this point. -I called buggy service 2 times at midnight they never showed up, so I had to walk all the way from my villa to the parking area! -Value if money is over priced.

Private villas, good reception staff.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

if you looking for that special near by vacation , Alareen might be it ....
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

the outdated smart TVs i took me a while to upgrade the apps to work my Netflix account on it ...

staff , setup and the vila were awesome , best getaway vacation since 3 years ... thanks for the hospitality

Good for couple only.
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Swimming pool need to be cleaned, and the pool’s satire has a sharp edge that really unsafe and hazard, it’s could scratched your body badly.

Overall was good.

i was able to reschedule the reservation at the same day...
    • Family Desert Pool Villa

i was not able to continue my reservation with them due to cost issue and i changed my reservation to other resort but unfortunately the resort charge 33% from the reservation and they force me to stay or i will lost my money but with finally the know they made a mistake and they reschedule to me tell end of this month with no choice. they were not deal with me seriously until i presented to front desk and explained the satuation. I called customer services at UK and USA and both of them trying to solve this issue but the resort was not supporting them if they will continue doing the same with other customers they will break booking.com images with customers thx

i was able to reschedule the reservation at the same day while the reservation was none refundable

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The atmosphere of the villa was great.
    • Family Desert Pool Villa

The service was great but pretty expensive. Some proper information about the facilities within the villa needed to be shared with tenants. Communicating with the hotel directly was terrible until your employee Ahmad helped me through my whole stay, and he made sure I was completely satisfied. Also, maintaince is needed in the villa as some lights (outdoor and in the swimming pool) needed to be fixed.

The atmosphere of the villa was great. Staff tried to accommodate most my needs right away

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The place is perfect and great experience for relaxing and...
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

1- No super market . 2- Only 4 free small bottles of waters . And when you order water you will get the most expensive water from Norway . 3- make sure to check the price per night after taxing booking.com will not show it completely .

The place is perfect and great experience for relaxing and entertaining . You will forget all the stress and tension there . 10 stars villa with greatest facilities ( private pool , jacuzzi , sauna ) Bose surround system , comfortable furniture, a professional massage center ( very recommended ), 5 start restaurants .friendly staff . Check in fast .

Three day's vecation
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

I didn't like the reception when I arrived. It was crowded and unorganized. People who came after me checked in before me. It's far from the city.

The privacy in the pool. The service was good. The breakfast is good I recommend that you get it with booking.

perfect

there is nothing you didn't like everything in the palace are exist as you like maybe around the palace if there is some mols and walking places and shopping and green ground will be more attractive

the staff very helpful and i want especial mr Abdallah was very gentleman and helpful . food was mazing the shef Jonaran was perfect everything perfect quiet and relax the family enjoy

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

the big swimming pool and comfy bed
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

the swimming pool was too dirty even if they clean it .. because of the open area and all thr flies come inside the pool.. too much bugs i prefer to remove all the plants having a microwave inside the villa will be much better cleaing was not that good . i request a baby bed and its come with dirty sheets

the big swimming pool and comfy bed

Expensive villa
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Swimming pool get dirty by birds sh** . Because of they sit in the shelter above. Water has to much choline. The tv speakers was in the bedroom while the tv in the lounge. Price is too expensive

Staff were nice Plenty of good restaurants inside The bath room was good Room was good

Jacuzzi is not functioning well as i had to call the...
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Jacuzzi is not functioning well as i had to call the reception several times and every time stop working again. Another thing is bringing food from outside is prohibited and the force you to eat in their restaurant with very expensive value.

Great facilities , one star hotel service
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Very poor customer service at a resort of this caliper. Check in process took over 30 mins. nobody ever answer the phone (not front desk nor room service) and when your lucky to get them over the phone don't expect anything to be delivered to you in less than an hour (not even a towel !!!). check out process was done in the car parking area!! as they take you from the villa straight to your car I had to sign my checkout paper on the hood of my car.

Great Specious villa, swimming pool is amazing, Room service Food is amazing

Luxury and spacious rooms in a very peaceful resort.
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

Distance away from the city center. It was an advantage to me as we were able to enjoy the facility more.

Luxury and spacious rooms in a very peaceful resort. Excellent for families and for those who appreciate peace. The restaurants and room service were superb. Staff are friendly. The private swimming pool and jacuzzi was clean and neat.

The villa is super, has every thing you want from a resort
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Chick in and out taking very long. Found some lizards at villa Issues with the AC (7 out of 10)

The villa is super, has every thing you want from a resort Privet swimming pool Souna Jacozi

the pool and bathroom
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Everything else service was too slow i had to call 4 times in 1 hour to get ice and o got it after an hour and a half, the fridge is awful my drinks was cold the next day and they dont have cold water !! Thats what i can remember anyways

the pool and bathroom

Customer care and services.
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Location is far from city center and hospitals in case of emergency. Although the hotel took a serious and quick action when I asked for help and they have first aid team. I suggest to provide hotel ambulance.

Customer care and services. Special thanks to Mr. Jaafar as he took me in his personal car to hospital due to my emergency case and stayed with me until I was discharged and returned me back to hotel.

I stayed on Alareen many times & it was perfect.
    • Family Desert Pool Villa

I stayed on Alareen many times & it was perfect. Put this time the villa was dirty & the welcoming soda & fruit plate in villa were missing. During my checkout & I asked the reception about it they side it should be in the villa before checked in.

Desert villa
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

The door for living room was broken so mosquitos easily come in. The bed matrix was not as expected.

So huge private area. The pool is cool and clean. Fri snack bar.

It needed a few tweaks here and there to make it perfect
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

A few things that need to be added or corrected from my point of view Interior furniture needs an update Sliding doors are very heavy to handle and they don’t close 100% as high winds made them shake making noise also due to the remote place of the hotel bugs like mosquito and big ants are in every room Thay can easily enter from underneath the door as there is a gap in all of the doors because they are sliding doors and thats how they are designed One of the staff told me when I was checking out that they can spray the rooms for insects but I don’t think that this will help much due to the gaps in the doors Locks on all of the doors would’ve been great Do not disturb and make up my room buttons are not working More lightning next to the pool area would’ve been great

The home size is more than enough the pool-size very big The whole villa is equipped with the best sound system in all of the rooms privacy and relaxation is at its best The staff was very friendly

I enjoyed it really well except the check in part.
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

How the lady spoke to me when called for the check in time. And she was the one who I met when I arrived .. she was sick and I think I got a virus from her .. and the process took too long

The place is really nice & peacfull

Our stay was great,we are definitely coming back
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

The outside floors needs to be washed before guest arrival. I suggest to add a option to cover the pool while not in use , to prevent getting dirty from the birds and animals in the surrounding

Our stay was great,we are definitely coming back

It’s my anniversary
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

1) The price is too high. 2)The front desk is available 24/7 but I need them after midnight 2 o’clock and it ringing once then it gave me a busy tone more than three times. 3) This thing is out of the resort control but I shoud tell you, the month I visited the resort was July, it was too hot. The degree is 40c-41c. I hope you visit it in winter or spring seasons in Bahrain. Other than this everything was wonderful 😍♥️♥️

I like every single thing about the resort. I only wish there is a market beside the resort or near to it. The staff were amazing especially front desk receptionists Rita she is very helpful and friendly I reserved anniversary stuffs and she did it more beautiful than what I expect. The drivers inside the resort also were very welcome I met Benjamin and Mahmoud and I know they were the best of the best.

Always i am coming to this royal villa

Insects flyes alot

The royal villa is perfect private swimming pool welcoming icecream ,, room is soo clean but I requested near villa not faar they give me the farrest ones which i found alot of bees and insects even in sleeping time in room

Everything was beuty and comfort.
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

The indoor Food was not that much deleciose need made better and I believes they can

Everything was beuty and comfort. and what I liked more are the bedroom open to swimpool

nice room and very comfortable mattress
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

the pool was not clean enough. The birds were really noisy, but there is nothing they can do about it. they charged us for the Pepsi we ordered with the breakfast, I think it should be free especially by looking at the amount paid per night.

nice room and very comfortable mattress

Late check-in take the reception lady 4hrs to deliver the key
    • Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool

The stuff are so slow and not fair. my check-in must be at 3:00pm but we got into the Room At 5:00pm and the other Room was not ready so they asked us to get into the first villa and they will provide us the other villa key and they delivered the key around 7:00pm when i asked the reception to cancel the other villa because they are unable to complete with agreement to check in at 3:00 they said we already charged you and you cannot do anything so i asked for the manager and they said theres no manager at the moment. The other day i complain to the manager about the late check-in and the resection lady was telling there was no late check-in and we got into the room at Time!!! Thats really was so wired I’m not sure why she lied. Also there were alot of mosquito and aunts. Theres also lizard the kids was suffering of this issue and the property supposed to make sure to clean and spry for this kinds of issue. Its not deserve its price.

It’s amazing place for couples and comfortable and relaxing...
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Nothing , this option need to be removed for this property.

It’s amazing place for couples and comfortable and relaxing with good environment and employees of the property are amazing and they smile and helpful.

The quiet environment
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Slow service, dusty rooms, in room food service was very very poor quality. To pay around USD 800 per night, you expect something much much much much better than this. Also extra blankets were unbearable to use. Sad.

The quiet environment

The villa & the swimming pool
    • Family Desert Pool Villa

The breakfast is not up to standard , we had to order from carriage , however the villa dine in for lunch & dinner was really good

The villa & the swimming pool

Back-to-back
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Nothing to be honest. Everything is just perfect the way it is.

Actually I stayed there two weekends with 3 weeks apart. I really enjoyed it the first time that I had to take advantage of the pricing the second time. I told all my family members about it and I'm sure they'll be visiting this place soon as well.

The private swimming pool and the breakfast.
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

The rating is so expensive compared to the general resort services and facilities also the quality of room dine in food is not up to the expectations. There were huge number of mosquitoes in the villa. In addition, the smell of towels is not good. Also, the long waiting for check in.

The private swimming pool and the breakfast.

Capacity of room, pool was cleaned and big, size of the...
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

I forgot my passport in safety box, they assigned my villa to someone else while my passports were still inside the safety box. It was not hidden, it was in a place where they had to check before assigning the villa to any one. Took 30 minutes to get it to me.

Capacity of room, pool was cleaned and big, size of the villa is perfect. Guest service of pick up is excellent. A place where people can have the most leisure needed. Full relaxation and a very beautiful moments to spend.

never try agin
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

actually the villa we booked was full with bugs and mosquitos then we called for bugs spry but no benefits and when we asked for leave they said we will give other villa with less bugs and mosquitos i was disappointed .

Great property but could have done much better in service...
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Service is slow and last minute bookings are very expensive

Great property but could have done much better in service despite they were trying their best

Excellent relaxing resort but...
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Expensive I asked many times to switch on the heater of swimming pool but they do nothing. I had never enjoyed that amazing pool.

Privacy, comfort and luxury

I liked the whole experience, the place, the activities and...
    • Spa Suite

I liked everything

I liked the whole experience, the place, the activities and the staff. The water therapy was amazing, the massage packages and the gym.

First, it is not that clean, specially the food utensils.
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

First, it is not that clean, specially the food utensils. Second, it is too expensive (does not worth the value). Third, it does not located on the beach. Fourth, it is old little bet. Fifth, the food is not the best.

.If you need a time with your wife alone to relax and romance, Then this is the place to be
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

The jacuzzi was not warm I called the room service, but still didn’t work Maybe the heater was broke

Staff was friendly and helpful I was relaxed and left alone in my private villa

Relaxing stay, happy child
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

-I order through booking to arrange surprise The hotel asked me for 60BD (for just flower and small piece of cake!) (Although other 5 star hotel around the world can arrange this for free;!) -No child activity in the resort No other activities in the resort - bad smell in toilet - no lock in room , toilet

Private pool Breakfast Easy check in check out

definitely will come back but in a different Vila
    • Family Desert Pool Villa

the extra children room was not connected to the living room or the master bedroom which was unsafe so we did not use it because the kids can easily jump in the swimming pool without any supervision. another point is that the resort needs more play areas and bicycling.

Everything specially The full privacy of the vila

It is quite place and away from busy city.
    • Honeymoon Package

- room is not cleaned and equipped with old furnitures. Smell not OK. - private pool is not look clean and not fit for hygiene swimming. - bugs is seen inside room. - TV channels are very limited. - toilet basin is plugged and keep flooding.

It is quite place and away from busy city. Staff was very nice and humbled for guests.

Nice villa.. manpower issue
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

They need more manpower.. I called several times to reception.. but they rarely reply. Also, restaurent staff are not friendly. One time I went to have dinner in the italian (international restaurent) and they kept me waiting for around 20 minutes without taking my order. I spoke to them and finally they took the order and the serve the juice in grumpy face glass!!

Swimming pool is amazing. The bathroom is fully equipped

Two Night Stay in Alareen
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

the complementary 15 min massage was the downside of our stay - it didn't live up to expectations and we didnt even change our cloths or take off our shoes. Sometimes you get the since of loneliness cause there were like 3 other couples on the property during our stay and most of the time we were alone in restaurants. the place needs more live music shows , activities outside villa for couples .

the general atmosphere , the private facilities inside villa, the breakfast was great , we tried both Keizo & Rimal restaurants and they were both great & Keizo was the best overall

Luxury and Spacious
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Some bugs in the outdoor area. But staff were cleaning at anytime we requested.

The resort is very luxury and comfortable. Everything was perfect. The smallest Villa has 4 rooms. 1 bedroom with a glass door on the pool. 1 dining room. 2 Living room. Staff were very welcoming and friendly. We had the dining inclusive package. The privacy is their priority. Also, they were cleaning the swimming pool at anytime we request. The swimming pool area is large and very spacious as well as the jacuzzi. The best hotel I have ever booked.

Location: the fact that the property is away from the city...
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Location: the fact that the property is away from the city made it perfect for a quiet getaway. Staff: is very friendly Private pool: is amazing and provides full privacy

Recommended
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Some light fixtures are busted, the steam room smells bad, the towels provided for the pool chairs are not very clean, toilet closet has some stains. some furniture in the living area is getting old and they should consider replacing it.

The villa is clean in general, great for relaxing, the pool size is good, bath tub design and size is very nice. they accepted us early. sport facilities are great. In general I enjoyed my stay :) and I recommend it.

a place to revisit again.
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

the location by google maps is wrong. need to be fixed. i saw it previously in the comment of others and happen to me too. it guide me to a nearby military gate and they guide me to the correct way. it seems that they used to it.

amazing place, staff, facilities almost every thing

Expensive but worth the experience for couples celebrating an event for 2-3 days at most
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

Too expensive Location of the hotel is not clear Could be much cleaner Limited and poor choices of free snacks No swimming pool heat control (too hot) Not made for friends since there is no twin beds option and extra beds are expensive or you can sleep on the couch Light enters every room in the morning Strange bathroom design Limited and below average breakfast Old in room technology (old tv-no charging station-old light controls) Cant control room temp or i didn’t get how to

Fast buggy to and from the villa Friendly and professional staff Free parking Free snacks Fast wifi Comfortable bed Great in villa dining options Spacious Nice overall and swimming pool design Well maintained Clean bathroom Super easy check out from the buggy that picks you up

Comfortable but small details being missed
    • Desert Villa with Private Pool

It’s unfortunate that the resort is so massive, with too many amenities functioning at a lower level. The kids club was super bright, roomy and the kids had a lot of fun there but it was poorly supervised, untidy and there were no planned activities. Small important details like soap in kids club washrooms and being able to keep up with towels in villas got easily overlooked. I think because the concept is “private villas” most people keep to their rooms to really enjoy the magnificent rooms to the fullest. And this is the strong point of the hotel. Common areas (pools, kids club and spa) are poorly executed - for this type of resort. Toning down the number of restaurants, spa, common area pools etc., and focusing on fewer higher quality services is necessary! Little details are being missed because of the massive amount of space to keep maintained. Overall the room was overpriced in my opinion.

The grounds are gorgeous, and I loved the privacy and spaciousness of the villas! Our room was clean and had enough space for our family of four children and two adults

Browse Al Areen Palace & Spa Bahrain traveller photo gallery