Reviews of Elite Seef Residence And Hotel 4 stars

Seef Area, Al Seef, 199 Manama, Bahrain

#36 of 154 hotels in Manama

as all the times i came here, this place is fantastic
    • One-Bedroom Suite

small thing when check in, again wait to copy passports, i have visited this place more than 15 times.. pls save my information to not to waste my time.

everything is ok, location, facilities, food, very helpful staff, price is very good compare to what you get, parking, i like it very much and will visit it again and again, try it you will never regret

Location, breakfast, kids zone
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Cleanliness: they wipe the living room with the same wiper which just wiped the toilet! Some bed sheets were dirty from day 1

Location, breakfast, kids zone

Not happy stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

My master room AC was not working properly, just air, they fail to fix for 6 hours, They fail to give me replacement, They failed to give me one extra hour as complementary. Not happy They did not care

Definitely liked the following:
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Few items that was a bit disappointing. 1) When I ordered food from nearby restaurants I had to go to parking lot to pick it up (no room delivery) 2) the underground parking was a bit tight for vehicles larger than sedan 3) One of the bed mattress skirt in our unit had some stains.

Definitely liked the following: 1) The location of the hotel. 2) The 24 hour convenience store. 3) Our room over looking the courtyard, pool and was able to see the world cup screen from my balcony.

It is a great choice for families with kids!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

To order food it cost 2-4 time outside the resort, I order grills from Abraj resturnat for 4 people it cost SAR 120, at the resort it cost SAR 400!

Location is great! 2-5 mins to Elseef mall or city center mall Accessibility is great and there is plenty of parking They got small grocery store attached to the building, so which is great advantage for families. Apartments are clean and got excellent space. They got plenty of elevators Swimming pool is nice for kids For dinner or lunch you better order from outside and you are going to save at least 50% of your money

I like check in and out was fast
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The staff of room cleaning they wash the bathroom after washing the smell was bad I don't like it was disgusting

I like check in and out was fast

Low internet connections no net in the room only in than...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Low internet connections no net in the room only in than the saudi ryal . The receptionist asked me to not stay more than to 1 pm in away that wasn't good

It is worth what you paid
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The hotel is outdated. The rooms are far away from the elevator and you would hear noises. Poor service and not that clean.. works for emergency plans more than luxury

Good location.

Its very clean, its an apartment, good quiet location near...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast wasnt good, the staff wasnt friendly. Reception doesnt look, its clean but furniture too old.

Its very clean, its an apartment, good quiet location near central malls

1- Location (near big Malls),
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The best Hotel for me, is the one which I don't need to call the reception to complain about something or thinking in doing so. My problem I was always comparing with Roda Al Murooj in Dubai which I visited 2 months ago. 1- No washing machine or dryer (8 night stay in a Two-Bedroom Suite) 2- Towels are few. 3- Water bottles are few. 4- Small parking areas. 5- Wifi: Frequent disconnection. 6- Swimming pool design with the deepest part is the central one.

1- Location (near big Malls), 2- Friendly staff, 3- Large rooms.

Too loud to sleep
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

There was a concert in the pool area until midnight that kept us awake. They told us about it at checkin, but not how loud it would be in our room and that we might not be able to sleep. Asked to move at 9:30pm and were told the hotel was full. They finally found another room for us at 11:15pm, but it was too late to move at that point. Bad customer service.

Nice place at a reasonable price.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

I have a very large Toyota Sequoia and trying to park it in the garage is difficult. I chose to park it on the street. There is lots of street parking available. There is an extra lot across the street owned by the hotel, but now it is paid parking. I am not sure if guests can park for free there or not.

I took some time to walk around the hotel. I was impressed at how clean and nice everything looked, including places that are often overlooked like the emergency stairwell. The staff really seemed to be trying hard to make guest's stay a pleasant experience. The pool area had a relaxing subdued, almost jazzy feel to it. There were lots of people there, but it seemed inviting because they were mostly quietly chatting with their friends. The music stopped around 11:30 PM, so if you want to go to bed early you might want to request a room that does not overlook the pool. Our three bedroom apartment was spacious with three bathrooms, full kitchen, living room and dining room. Much more than we needed for a single night's stay. Also, this location is set back a few blocks from the highway and main street (also only a few blocks from Al-Seef Mall). This means you don't hear sports cars racing by like some of the other spots in Bahrain on the weekend.

It was comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We were given a smoking room. I have a small child with asthma. The master room smelled very badly and our belongings also smelled when we left. The hotel was full so we could not have another room.

Staff were attentive and we were given a free upgrade from a one to a two bedroom suite.

My family weekend
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Any requisite by charge even an Ice and should use a cash only.. no charge to the room.. kid's club in hotel is very expensive compared with the service

Nice dinner and cute place

Always my choice
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Slow WiFi speed, the pillow not very comfortable, very nosy music at the swimming pool on the weekends until midnight!

Helpfully Frontoffice employs, v. Good service housekeeping, v.good breakfast, nice swimming pool, good kitchen equipment.

Great location, excellent breakfast good value
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I had a long flight and wanted an early night my room was facing the pool and as it was a weekend there was entertainment. Next time will ask for room away from the pool area.

Location is great five minutes walk from Seef Mall. Breakfast is excellent good selection of food. Rooms large, bed is comfortable. Staff are friendly and efficient.

Bad stay in two bedroom 1108 uniy
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

My room was filthy. Despite repeated requests, my nasty shower curtain was not replaced and the tub took over an hour to drain after a shower. Ankle deep water.

Location is close to three large malls

little disappointment
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We Stayed at one bedroom apartment for the 5th time as we do every year however surprisingly they charge extra 15 dinar per day for my housemaid and insist to have extra bed; even though we use the existing and don't need an extra. The lady on the reception named "Jennifer" was not polite also and her manager "Ankeet" was not helpful even when I explained that this attitude mean that we are not welcome to come again to this hotel.

good lactation. good for family. safe: no outsiders allowed. swimming pool for children.

I'm looking forward to my next stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Very relaxing environment, the beds, and pillow are great! The landscaping and the pool are very Instagram ready. Seef Mall, Al Ahli Mall is just a short walk away. The Buffet breakfast spread is good. Wifi is also good, which lets me check remotely on my Office. Thier front desk team "the J girls", Jiji and Jenny are very attentive and very polite.

I liked the view the most, it was pool and sea view at the...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I liked the view the most, it was pool and sea view at the same time. Also I liked the Valentine's arrangement, it was the highlight of our stay.

The staff at the reception was v good the cleanliness and...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast was not at all a pleasant experience . First of all I asked if any gluten free bread available the staff was ignorant and never even came back with the answer .Later no one to serve tea coffee when finally someone comes coffee tea both cold . Ordered omelettes were oily and not done well Overall disaster breakfast experience . The other thing which is a bit disappointing is the lift to lobby is only one whereas all of them show lobby level and when pressed the lifts take u to parking which really is not a v pleasant experience

The staff at the reception was v good the cleanliness and bedding comfort also good

Value for money , clean , basic property.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

They forgot to make up and clean my room on my second day, it was ok as I was alone . But if I had the family with me , it would have been not ok !

Basic hotel suite apartment style . With kitchen, including appliances and fridge. Convenient for families or long stays . Breakfast is basic , their egg station does live omelette which were yummy on both days . But it has limited variety. I stayed on 5th floor , so there was no noise. Very close to City Center and Seef mall.

Staff are all very nice and helful but hear that staff aren't being paid ?
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We didn't realize that the hotel was geared more for Saudi families than expat couples, our mistake. (That's no disrespect to KSA nationals). Carpets and décor looking tired in public areas.

Breakfast is better than Elite Crystal

Excellent when not fully booked , average when fully booked
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Requested non-smoking room in the my reservation but given a smoking room without telling me there are no nonsmoking room and when I entered the room and told them to change it , they refused to change since hotel fully booked saying we can not get someone out to get you in . They should have been clear with the customer in such requests before getting him sign in and get his money hold then refuse to change the room . After a long suffering in the smoking room me and my entire family , next day they changed me to another room which was a non-smoking room which made the journey a little bit better . Such requests should be respected by the hotel as smoke is causing many asthma related issues .

Location , breakfast , cleanliness

Excellent and would love to stay again!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The swimming pool is under maintenance so it cannot be used. Although they said I could try the swimming pool at its sister hotel, it creates inconvenience. That being said, the size of the swimming pool is really good. I would have liked to try it. Breakfast is good, not superb. Mainly European food. I would love to try some local cuisine.

The room is a really good size, more like a family suite; The gym was amazing of new and a great variety of equipment; The gym staff is ready to help when needed; The Oasis Garden with swimming pool looked amazing. The hotel staff is really professional and responsive. I was planning to stay for two nights. Due to change of plan, I have stayed one night. The hotel agrees to cancel the second night for me on short notice. This was really nice. The BEST 4-star (in terms of room facilities and amenities) I have stayed in Seef so far (I have tried no less than 5 hotels).

Location only
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The room is old furnished Bad smell from bathroom Weekend is noisy because a band is singing all night at the swimming pool area The room doesn’t have all the required items like toothpaste toothbrush etc. the ac is very noisy Never recommended for relaxation and enjoyment

Location only

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The pool and rooms definitely require some renovation and upgradation.

Close proximity to seef mall. Spa services and entertainment at night are quite professional and pleasant. The breakfast was pretty neat too.

Elite stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Reception informed me that pool was temperature controlled before I booked. Turned out that there is no temperature control and pool was not usable for my whole trip.

Location was good. Big comfortable rooms.

Never ever coming back!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Well where do I start? Everything I will say is documented:- 1-The water pressure is very very very low 2-Hot water takes about 8 min to kick in 3-I wanted to heat some water for coffee, as I switched the water boiler on, the electricty in the room went off!! I had to call them to come & fixed it 4-towels are not clean.. there are stains on them 5-under 18 kids where being served alcohol drinks by the pool! the place is a Maze!

Honestly? nothing! this place is a disaster!!

Staff are friendly.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The room facilities are ok. I noticed some missing items which if I ordered will be brought to room like slippers. The corridores smells specially what I think near the smoking rooms. If you are just looking for place to spend the night with kids it would be good.

Staff are friendly. Room is spacious and my two kids slept on the sofas using extra sheets and bed covers. Property is located in Alseef district close to the major malls. Parking is spacious and safe.

Great Value
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Although the idea of live music by the pool is great. The selection of the singers was not good and it was hard to pray in the room after 8 PM since the music was loud.

Great location, great views from the balcony onto the pool. Excellent breakfast and lively atmosphere around the pool at night.

I strongly recommend for families
    • One-Bedroom Suite

- It was too cold in the room, temperature was not controllable , we informed reception no body assisted, so switched off the AC. — We have to be early for breakfast otherwise good stuffs were getting over . - music is loud from pool party , but only until 11 pm :)

Location is good, excellent facilities plus kitchen was too good and over all good for family

Pleasant staff and good facilities.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Event during the night where people were allowed to use the pool and made a mess of the patio. Unsafe and slippery for the guests which had the area reduced because of the event.

Staff and service excellent.

Didn't have peice of mind
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Early checkout 12 noon is must in this hotel, I asked the receptionest for late checkout as it is guaranteed by booking.com but they refuse 2nd. I spent 3 hours waiting for hot water to have shower as there was problem with the water heater 3rd they are never true about the discount offered by booking.com I think this will be my last time with elite seef residents

Clean

A fairish property for short stay in Bahrian
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Kitchen appliances needed to be replaced as they were very old, Pool was not temperature controlled, Breakfast was just okay, Bed linens and siting area furniture needs deep cleanup, Delivery from outside needs to be collected from lobby due to security issues as mentioned by staff, Tight basement parking, deadly slow WiFi, No Genius Rank Benefits, No Newspaper, Concierge or Cleaning staff always looking for Tip

Property access, Large outdoor pool, Spacious apartment, Outdoor sitting area by pool side with coffee shop. Near to King Fahad Causeway, Nearby super mart

Average
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Poor choice at breakfast...apartment furniture very dated and uncomfortable. Appliances were poorly maintained, had to change the washing machine 3 times!!!

Hardly water coming out of the shower, pool too cholorinated, breakfast the same every day
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Hardly any water coming out of the shower and bathrooms taps. After 30seconds there is hardly any water coming out of the shower. We asked for someone to investigate 3 times, but the problem persisted and nobody followed up to see if the problem was solved. There is also sand in the water. I tried to take a bath and ended up sitting in sand. The pool has far too much chlorine in it, the childen came out after 2 minutes complaining that their eyes and skin hurt. They refused to go in after. The pool has no shade. Given the very strong sun all day, there should be a shady area. The breakfast is the same everday. Not good enough if you stay for longer than 2 days.

The rooms are spacious.

Satisfied
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast -overall- could be better, although the grilled vegetables were amazing here

It is close to the two biggest malls in bahrain (CC and seef), 5 to 6 minutes drive !! also has kids club and a wide comfortable suite

Nice hotel but needs a facelift.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The rooms are in need of a facelift. They are looking really old and tired and the furnishings are not very nice. Service was very slow at the restaurant for lunch.

Staff are friendly. There is a hairdressers, spa, restaurant and bar at the hotel and the pool area is nice.

Overall very good except some notes I have mentioned!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Spa is not respecting guest. Myself and my wife asked the nationality of massager but she refused saying company policy. We can't buy fish in water. Just a note , I haven't seen lots of guest going to lady barber shop questioning what is the purpose of this shop , money laundering or something else!

Swimming pool, breakfast and Shisha

Comfortable stay.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Parking was plentiful, but very tight. Poor parking of some can make it very difficult to manœuvre. The hotel is a bit of a sprawl with not all lifts going to all floors... so to get to the gym can be an issue. There was an alarm sounding every couple of minutes in the corridor, sometimes lasting 2-3 seconds, sometimes up to 30 seconds. This lasted for a couple of hours. Potentially dangerous: if a real alarm were to sound, people would probably ignore it.

The hotel is in easy access to Seef and City Centre malls by car.... other than that, not a lot nearby. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was basic, but there was a variety of choice. Internet worked well. The room itself was very nice and comfortable.

Very Nice hotel with Good stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The bathrooms are clean but need renovation such as the one at Elite Grande Arrangement of the room not making use of the 118 m2 space. Car Parking is nice at the ground floor but spaces for big cars are not many and need work your way into them. At the check out I waited for 20 minutes for bags to be picked from my room, I had to carry them to my car.

breakfast decent with variety of items, although no major changes every day. location close to seef and city center malls. Small grocery shop is at the hotel with fair prices. Generally speaking the hotel is decorated nicely and very clean carpets all around and smell of smoke does not exist in the non smoking floors. not sky scrapers type of building , only six floors. Pool is nice and small

Love the place but they really need to maintain their rooms - urine smell was very strong in room
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Iron was missing, hairdryer didnt work and they said they would bring one to the room and it never came. Shower pressure was non existent. Second bedroom with two single beds (mine) smelt like urine.

Location is excellent, Grocery store in the same building,...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Furniture is a bit older and apartment is smaller than competitors, no breakfast included in the offer

Location is excellent, Grocery store in the same building, direct access from outside to your apartment.

Shopping hub
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The restaurant where breakfast is served is little bit crowded.

The location is excellent very close to Shopping malls, the parking is shaded, the room is spacious.

i wish next time they be more helpful with loyal customers
    • One-Bedroom Suite

the staff promised me to bring fruits as usual and they did not. the staff did not let my friend to come and bring me food while i was hungry and sick, they let me go all the way down to the entrance door for that. they wasn't helpful at all

the bed

It's Fine
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Smoking Parking is small no valet parking Only 2 Elevators from reception to rooms the room is very far took time for walking to reach!!! Took time to retrieve my booking in the reception!!! Kitchen not clean very well Wifi coverage

1My reservation was king bed & they give me
    • One-Bedroom Suite

1My reservation was king bed & they give me two single bed. 2 There is a noise from the A/C inside the room. 3 I was surprised and unpleased with the deputy manager actions. His attitude during checkout was unprofessional & unfair with guests . Before I checkout another guest was checking out and the deputy manager didn't check his room when I came to checkout he ask me to wait & check my room. I was surprised why he didn't perform this arrangement to previous guest.

Good place if you want an apartment type of room.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The room i had the AC was not quite right, so I was too warm really, but i have stayed here before and other rooms were fine so i think it was a one off.

pool is cooled, and is wonderful, food is good, nice poolside bar, quiet area, rooms are comfortable and spacious, staff are very helpful and friendly

The apartments are very large and well outfitted with...
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Parking is very tight, crowd at the hotel is a little unfriendly.

The apartments are very large and well outfitted with dishwasher and clothes washing machine.

Enjoyed my stay, would come again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Nearly everything was good. The room was nice, staff helpful, pool, etc. The only one thing I didn't like was the breakfast, walking into the breakfast area there were many tables not yet cleaned, the plates, cups and food was still on the table while the guest that was sitting at the table had already left. Sometimes it was difficult to find a table that had been cleaned by the staff. Coming early for breakfast was a way to avoid this. Other than that, my stay was good and would come again.

Good family hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The cot beds really need updating, they bearly contain a mattress! Really not suitable and we ended up not using it. We've eaten from the restaurant a few times but this time we ordered room service. The pizza was good as usual but the bread used for the hot dog sandwich was most definitely not fresh and the chips were either pre-heated or made earlier.

We've stayed here a few times now and it's familiar. Good size rooms.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Good option if you need a shared space but it's not the ideal cleanliness for little ones
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

floors were dirty (socks told the whole story) - not very appealing with toddlers; chairs in restaurant at breakfast were not clean (one had visible, dried spilled white liquid on it and others crumbs and what not); parking underneath building while free, completely not suited for SUVs (very tight); A/C system was either on or off - controls did not work

pool area was surprisingly family friendly and spacious; rooms were large and well suited for shared families (we had two families and a nanny in the three bedroom

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Hot AC in the Room
    • One-Bedroom Suite

AC did not drop the room temp below 23 dege C even after cleaning the filters which was disappointing and they did not offer me to change the room WIFI was having poor signal

location of the hotel

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Good...should be cleaner
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Bed sheets were not clean The room cleaning team was cleaning superficially only No real cleaning. No utensils cleaning. No change of dirty bed sheets. My wife observed their way of cleaning ... frustrating.

Kids area but it needs improvement

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

The hair dryer was not working, the toiletries could have...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The hair dryer was not working, the toiletries could have been better, and since it was double occupancy, at least two bottles of complementary bottled water should be provided.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Peaceful and pleasant
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Kids club should be free. We have been coming to seef for 4-5 years now and the breakfast has stayed the same which is average.

Courteous staff. Room was upgraded which was à pleasing jesture. The neighbourhood is very peaceful yet close to most attractions.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

- I had originally booked a one room suite and requested via...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

- I was not given a wifi password at check in. I called front desk to provide this to me, and they said they are sending a colleague to give this details. However after 1 hour of waiting, no body arrived - I called housekeeping and requested bath towels, again after waiting for 1 hour no body arrived - I had lunch at the hotel restaurant, and the food did not taste fresh at all. However the same restaurant served the buffet breakfast for Saturday morning which was amazing! So all was forgiven... :)

- I had originally booked a one room suite and requested via booking.com for hotel to provide me an extra bed for my son. The hotel staff did more than this, and upgraded me to a 2 bedroom apartment for FREE!! This was very much appreciated - The parking facilities were brilliant - The location is brilliant. 7min drive to Bahrain City Centre mall which has everything for the family: Water Park, Cinema, Shopping, Indoor Amusement Park, Great Places to Eat - The swimming pool was good - The breakfast was amazing! One of the best breakfast buffets I have ever had!

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Limited Parking.WIFI is expired and you should ask reception to provide the new wifi password.Kids Club should be one of the hotel service and i think it should be free for Hotel Guest as all other Hotels Facilities in the same Category.

Staff , Location

Nice weekend
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Great hotel for family with kids.all facilities are available spa, saloon, kids club, swimming pools, coffee shop with shisha, sports TV channels on projector, and night show.

Enjoyed our stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite

- There was a smell of urine in our room when we checked-in. I called for housekeeping and they tried to clean it. They should have checked everything prior to guest coming in the room. - Breakfast is not as good compared to other Elite hotels in Bahrain.

Fast check-in & check-out, friendly staff, big room, pool area, vaue for money, and location

Nice for families
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The loungers had been moved to the West of the pool and the traffic from staff is almost continuous. The food seems to be brought up in the elevator and carted over to the restaurant. Even a gut with traffic cones passed by while I was trying to relax at the pool. Then there's the guy with the squeegee who constantly paces drying off the deck. Move those planters , put up some kind of a walkway for staff and give your guests some privacy. At one time I saw a waitress, 3 waiters going wit carts for room service, an electician, 2 security guys and a lifeguard!

I have stayed here a lot. The one bed apt is nicely priced and very comfortable. The area is peaceful and safe. Seed mall could be walked in the winter bit I advise against it in the April to November time span. Taxis will come quickly if called. There is a small supermkt on the lower floor. I also feel that entry is very secure. The pool area with bar garden restaurant and baby pool make families comfortable.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Stayed in room 5529 a 2 bedroom suite.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Stayed in room 5529 a 2 bedroom suite. I didn't know until it was to late that it is under the gym. There were weights crashing until 9pm and again at 5am. It sounds like they were going to break through the ceiling. Definitely no way to sleep through it.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Location , breakfast is ok but little bit limited.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The first shock , swimming pool was very cold despite the staff argues it's heated!!! I got wondered when I send my kids to the kids club and they ask me -as a resident-to pay SR 30 per hour for one kid!!! Although every where I went this club is usually for free and they are doing full day program excluding meals. Really I feel disappointed as this was one of things why I chose this hotel.

Location , breakfast is ok but little bit limited.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Good stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Pillows are quite high but staff rectified that when informed reception. Also if you have a pool side room, music from the bar can sometimes be played on the speakers outside and can be heard quite loudly inside the rooms.

We've stayed here before. Room includes kitchen which is helpful with kids. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Good location.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Very quiet & lovely facility!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Parking is a bit tricky, not suitable for SUVs but one can still manage.

Great place for couples & families with kids! Spacious apartments. Good furniture. Quiet environment. Good food. Very well trained staff, very respectful.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Relax and feel like a home away from daily stress..
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Bathroom door for shower room a bit small. My pregnant wife having a bit difficult to enter the glass door. If next trip they can provide us with bath tub will be much convenience for her.. 😉

We are regular customer for this hotel due to their flexibility and courtesy. They allowed us to early check in and late check out. Its really helpful for both of us. For the first time on saturday (11/2/2017) they changed their breakfirst menu(noodles) and my wife enjoying soo much. Spicy yet tastefully..😊

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

This hotel stuff are rubish and no good housplity
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I would like from you to not recomanded this hotel yo other

They not good I book for 4 adult and 2 kidis When I reach their they want to charge extra mony for the 2 extra bed Also, they not recpact the caest from most stuff Offer all they are rubish

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Not bad at all
    • One-Bedroom Suite

- Pool is advertised as "heated," but it was freezing. - Next time I will likely ask for a pool view.

- Staff is so attentive and friendly. Always smiling, saying hi, and ready to help. - Nice facilities. Pool, gym, etc. - Reasonably quiet.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Perfect Location with super staff and services
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

As we took apartment, there was a smell in the Kitchen and they gave us a smoking room although a non smoking room was requested

The location of the hotel is perfet as it's very near to all attractions. Staff is extremely helpful and any required service is done on spot

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Worst 4 star hotel in bahrain
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Old furniture in the living room. Kitchen stove was dirty and smelly. Complimentry fruit basket was presented badly. Parking area was too small made it very difficult to park. The cafe by the pool has the worst service, shesha and coffee were also bad. Will not come again.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Never going there again
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The room was not very clean. The whole hotel smells like cigarettes, especially the room, I informed the staff that the smell is very bad and I have allergies but they didn't seem to care, they just sent someone to spray air freshener which made it worse, I'm now sick thanks to the smoking smell. The staff is unfriendly and unprofessional, especially the staff at the reception and the room service staff (housekeeping were great, the staff at the breakfast were great as well)

The location is good

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Charming well located property.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Non smoking room still smelt of stale cigarettes, ie in the curtains and carpet.

Friendly staff and a characterful place. Charming with a super pool & dining area.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

this hotel always expecting groups, it is clean suitable to...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

they are worried about the next customer, they call me up before 11 am to ask when i will check out, when i was already informed by the receptionist that i can have late checkout until 13:30 - miscommunication ??

this hotel always expecting groups, it is clean suitable to sleep good if you are in business trip, close to Seef Mall. Good reasonable parking area in the back of the hotel

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

The place for famlies who seek shooping and malls live
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

1- price comared to facilitiy is higher 2- Delay in Check-in although we arrived at the check-in-time 3- Resturants ( breakfast) has no varities and crowded

1- location is closed to City Center Mall 2- Room size is big and have good view 3- Staff treatemnt is very good

Browse Elite Seef Residence And Hotel traveller photo gallery