Reviews of Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain 5 stars

Al Seef, Road 2825, Block Al Seef 428, Bldg 2109, Al Seef, Manama, Bahrain

#17 of 154 hotels in Manama

Spotless and comfortable but noisy nights and poor food.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Food was poor - both breakfast and in room dinner - both our main courses were delivered to the room cold (although not slow) and my chicken panini 'main meal' contained about 50g of chicken. The chips were soft. Food in the mall was close and much better. The 1 bed apartments have no bath, and the (very good) shower had warm but not hot water. No face cloths provided. Noise from outside - the muscle cars of Bahrain are loud in the night and we could hear them clearly. Construction outside started at 6am on the Saturday. Noise from inside - the bedrooms in the apartments are a door away from the main door which insulates from noise from the echoey atrium. However we were woken at 5.40am by a baby crying persistently in the room directly above and we could hear the sound of the mother talking to it. The hotel appeared to have low occupancy when we stayed and we were obviously a middle aged couple so why put us immediately adjacent to or below a family with a baby? Surely it would be easy for hotels to have a system which shows the check in desk what kind of occupants are nearby and to place people appropriately where they can? So in short, despite the lovely, comfy bed, we didn't get to sleep until 1 because of the boy racer cars, and we woke up at 5.40 because of the baby. So much for a rest!

Lovely, roomy 1 bed apartment with view towards the sea. Everything spotlessly clean and well maintaned Super comfy bed. Professional and friendly staff. Great location connected to Seef Mall.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great Stay and recommended.

Nothing ... It’s great

The room is Huge, clean, and very comfortable. Th bathroom is great and the kitchen is above expection. The location next to Al Seef Mall makes is a great place for families with kids.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I liked the location it does located at the heart of Bahrain
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The interior of the hotel a bit old and not at the level of other fraser suites world wide . Plus my AC was off the first day of my stay and they didnt offer any kind of complimentary act regarding this issue

I liked the location it does located at the heart of Bahrain

Location, room size and cleanliness
    • Deluxe Studio

Wasn’t as quiet as I was hoping. You could hear noise from the guests on the same floor... also was hoping there was a coffee machine in the room.

Location, room size and cleanliness

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Calling the guest asking for check out by 10:30am ....they consider that as reminder!! I have reserved 2 suits and they keep calling even on yor mobile. This conider annoying nut thier replay its the hotel policy to call and remined guess to leave.

Location,gym and swimming pool were great
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

There were dirty spots on bed sheets. And Dirty on Window frame. There was leaking in the Bathroom and shower was too old.

Location,gym and swimming pool were great

Not a 5 star hotel, I would rate it as a 4 star hotel only.

Not enough complimentary bottled water and tea bags (I asked for a bottled of water and they told me you have to pay for it). Nespresso machine is not available. Late check-in (we had to wait more than one hour after 3 pm in order to receive the other apartment. Beds are not comfortable.

Overall is good, attached to Seef mall, great staff and amazing swimming pool.

Location, large apartment (two bedrooms), swimming pool, and...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Open sky swimming pool is not comfortable, I would suggest to add more shades to reduce the direct sunlight .also I noticed the safeguard is not around most of the time.

Location, large apartment (two bedrooms), swimming pool, and calm

I contacted the hotel two days in advance before my arrival...
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

I contacted the hotel two days in advance before my arrival regarding the possibility of early check in. I booked Deluxe 3 bedroom apartment. The hotel checkin time 3pm and I was asking for one hour early check in ( my arrival between 2-3 pm). I haven’t received any response from the hotel except an email which I replied to with no answer. Then I called the hotel( via phone ) one day before my arrival and they said we will put a note on our system. Unfortunately, nothing happened. Yes I understand the early check in subject to availability, however, I can’t accept that the room taking 3 hours to be cleaned. According the front desk, previous guest left and the room under cleaning by a TEAM of cleaners. The way they deal with situation was extremely unprofessional. I had to wait with my family ( 7 including me ) in the mall center based on their advice. I can’t believe the way they deal with situation. Moreover, at 3:14 pm I had to ask them for the third time about the apartment and simply said not ready yet. All of a sudden , another front desk lady after 10 mins gave a key saying this is your apartment. Something wasn’t clear, when I got my luggage , I noticed that the apartment was assigned with a different number which means it’s not ready yet. Also, I found the TEAM of cleaners which was only ONE guy still cleaning the apartment, again we had to wait inside the apartment to get it ready. THIS is the worst experience I ever had in a hotel. I knew that the hotel has a shortage in housekeeping employees and pushing the only “x” people less than 10 to clean 90 rooms. But it’s not an excuse for what happened and at least I should get what I paid for . FYI, I checked out early.

Before it was Cleanence And Location.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

I'm a regular guest .. I always chose Fraser Suites for its top calss clean rooms and for the location. This time it was tottaly different.. l've arrived late eavning at 9 pm and I got my 2 bedroom sweet #1706 but it wasn't ready a very bad smell in the appartment .. the previous guest were cooking fish!!! fried fish smill in the whole floor .. when I requested to change the room .. the frontdesck apologized as the hotel is fully booked... They changed my room next day.. it was a difficult night with the bad smill... I was thinking seriosly to book in another hotel but I was tierd after a long drive. Fraser Suites should have a quality check team handle such cases and to assure that any room is ready with high standards and they should review their policies and stop allowing guests to make and cook food as the room service is 24/7 in the hotel.

Before it was Cleanence And Location. Now Location ONLY.

Expensive but overall is good.
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Expensive compared to other options (hotels with connected rooms), Not enough complimentary Bottled water (actually less than the number of the people in the apartment) . The parking space is designed for mini and small cars. Nespresso machine is the standard now in most hotels, get one :) No late check-out , so I checked our very early because I didn't want to break my plans because for that.

Overall is good, near the malls, attached to seef mall. Good space apartment

My second home at Bahrain
    • Deluxe Studio

Room Upgrade charge was not clear, first they charged me an amount, then they called and added more and they reasoned it to calculation mistake?! Very strict about departure time in a rode way (lettet by GM wishing us a good stay then threating either to leave by 12pm or extra charges will apply, call for late check out if available and always not available!).

I know this hotel and always stay in. Everything is good from staff to location.

Not good value for the money

Had to wait +2hrs for check in (rooms were not ready on time) Poor WiFi No soundproofing No shuttle services (although it is mentioned under hotel services) Average food quality Very busy area (traffic congestion) Beds were not comfortable

Location (Seef & city center malls). Managed to have our booked apartments on the same floor.

Nice location high price
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The staff where very difficult to get hold of one driver of the vale parking I asked for water they fold me that you have to pay for it I asked for tooth brush it took one hours to receive

The size of the the room and the location

Nice
    • Three-Bedroom Penthouse

Room service menu had limited choices and the food didnt taste well..we ordered white sauce pasta it didnt taste good..breakfast was fine..u can always order delivery from seef mall....the person on the reception gave us a hard time when we requested for a 1 hour extra time for checkout..he was rude and not polite at all

Location Attached to al seef mall but no supermarket there

Clean, good price / quality ratio, city centre, directly connected to Seef Mall
    • Deluxe Studio

Breakfast was a bit fade and the same every day, but I was there during Ramadan so this might have played part in it.

Very comfy bed, spacey room, very clean. Directly connected to the Seef Mall which has lots of shops and activities to do. You don't even have to go outside, which depending on the weather is a very good thing. Late evening flight on checkout date, but was still allowed to shower and change clothes in the afternoon after work, using the amenities near the pool.

Not a 5 star hotel I would give it a 4 star the most!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Although this place was double the price of the other branch in the diplomatic area we thought it was more suitable for us because of the advantage of the area and services. Shockingly it didn’t meet the expectations of a 5 star hotel. First of all,the picture of the rooms on the app are deceiving! They were very different in reality.Second, it said in the description that the room was a sea view when it wasn’t it was a city view. Also,The apartment wasn’t clean Especially the tables and bathroom floor. The wooden floors had a lot of scratches that shows how old and used up the place was.There were no slippers there and when we asked they gave us one pair that they found and that wasn’t labeled this showed poor management. There wasn’t a do not disturb hanger on the door and we were spooked when the house cleaning kept ringing the bell.The receptionist wasn’t friendly at all and would answer my requests in a harsh tone. Finally, the swimming pool for children was under reconstruction and we weren’t informed about that upon booking and the pool area had no life guard nor anyone to help and serve for towels or beverages and snacks which showed falsely in their advertisement! Thank you for reaching out to your clients and your time!

The staff didn’t tell us that the swimming pool for children was under reconstruction!

gr8 place
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

i didn't like the pillows ... too soft for my neck.

- the staff was friendly - room was superb - and having the hotel attached to the mall was super sweet... i got tired and my children wanted to play ... no problem the mall have an indoor theme park .

The hotel is nice, clean, internet is fast (you can connect...
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The third room in the Apartment (three rooms) without bathroom!! ... the air conditioning was not working consistently (mostly low) especially in the small room.. Missing equipment upon arrival (toothbrushes and ironing set).. Valet parking was not very cooperative until frankly confronted..

The hotel is nice, clean, internet is fast (you can connect with unlimited devices), the staff are very friendly and i liked the location (beside the alseef mall), and the check out was very fast. The Hotel is very good for families.

Overall good but not considering booking this property again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was smelled awful when we checked in. The smell came from the bathroom, although they tried to fix it but still the same issue.

The location since we are traveling with children. It's close seef mall and all the restaurants in it.

Clean, tidy, great location
    • Deluxe Studio

I've stayed at this location a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I booked a night hoping it would be the same lovely experience. I was sorely disappointed. I was given the room number 1805 and told it would take an hour to be ready. I went for a stroll in the mall and came back an hour later and asked the staff for the room key. I went up to 1805 and walked in on a woman! We were both extremely shocked. It turned out that they had changed my room to 1705 and had given this lady room 1805, but no one informed me. When the mix up was resolved, I went to my room (now 1705), and within 5 minutes there was a knock at the door. I was indisposed and not able to answer, and suddenly the bell boy unlocked the door and walked in! I was really upset. The hotel was lovely and everything was clean and tidy, but the staff are not good. I expected a lot more professionalism. I woke up the next morning and found that there was no toothbrush or toothpaste provided. This is one of the simplest amenities a hotel can provide, and it wasn't there. When I was checking out, I asked about this, and I was told toothbrushes and toothpaste are provided "upon request". Really, Fraser suites?? upon request? Overall, Fraser suites has lost me as a customer. There's no way I'm staying at Fraser suites again.

Clean, tidy, great location

Um ali desert was served with custard instead of milk and the chef was arguing that it is a standard
    • Deluxe Studio

Breakfast was disappointing. No buffet and alacart menu took so long to be delivered. No value for money... Shower water temperature was fluctuating hot and cold!

Spacious room

Great stay at Fraser's as usual
    • Deluxe Studio

The usual fast check in and out process. Clean and comfortable room and facilities. Helpful but unobtrusive staff. Quiet ambience. Good parking area. Early check in request was granted, and room was upgraded.

Overall it was a pleasant stay it wasn’t my first time here and definitely not my last
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

1. The windows were dusty from the outside 2. Poor sound proof, i could hear the neighbors 3. Toothbrushes and toothpaste weren’t provided

1. Location 2. Spacious 3. Recommended for families 4. Helpful, welcoming and kind staff

The room was perfect for us as a family
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The room smelled like cigarettes, the reception sent some room spray which helped but was not perfect The room service food was bad considering the amount of money we paid

The room was perfect for us as a family Every time we reserve @fraser suites we make sure to bring washing detergent so we could do our laundry before we head back home

Not the best experience
    • Deluxe Studio

The staff wasn't sure about the information. I was told that the gym opens at 10am and I missed 4 days of training. Also, it took them ages to get me anything I need. Didn't provide toiletries in daily basis. I was re-located twice before I get my smoking room which I booked specifically.

The location and the hotel car drivers, they were very polite and professional

Very good stay
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Vakue of money. It is more expensive than others in bahrain. And I didn't like the crowd near the elevators.

Location was great. Staff very helpful and smiley. Soundproof on the room. Facilities inside the rooms.

Modern and spacious apartment
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The 3 bedroom has only one master room and other rooms shares one bathroom i wish if its 2 master room. The bath towels needs to change and provide more towels for floor and hand

The location Nd the cleanness

Accommodations were well suited for a family of 4. Location super easy to get to attractions.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Hot water not consistent.

Water was barely warm during our stay. Called and asked for it to be fixed. Staff responded and fixed but only enough hot water for 3 people in a family of 4. Next day same happened. Cold showers in hotel rooms = not good. Other than that, room was great.

Uncomfortable
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

THEY DO NOT CARE! The time takes room service to respond is ridiculously too long.. and when I took my complaints to the front desk the lady there was very rude and ignorant. Save your money and go somewhere else! THEY DO NOT CARE

Not bad..

Below expectations
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

No mobile chargers plugs near beds, not even a 4 star quality hotel, no slippers provided, low water bottle provided, no plugs in the kitchen for water cattle, old hotel needs lots of renovation

Close to the seef mall and main attractions

Hard to sleep with noise
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Noisy room street nois Above room people talks and falling objects Next room baby cry Strong wind caused repeated nocking sound on glass and structure

Location Room Hotel design and cleanliness

Spacious room, very clean and good amenities
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

There is no first floor but the button for first floor is there on the elevator. I thought my car was parked at first floor and keep pressing for first floor (it was at second floor). The first floor button should be removed to avoid confusion.

Spacious room, very clean and good amenities

Good place
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Customer services could be better No grocery shopping place nearby so you will struggle to get essentials like drinking water and milks We run out of coffee and tea from second day and never were topped up

Great location Good size

Would not really go there again. It was a disappointment.
    • Deluxe Studio

This has got to be a joke! Fraser Suites need to seriously look at their breakfast as I've been around the world and for the money charged for a room with breakfast this is just simply disgraceful. The senior management must not have a care for their first if they think this is Fraser Suites standard. I would recommend getting a room without breakfast and gong to Paul's in the mall where you would pay far less per head for a breakfast far superior. If I was the manager of Fraser Suites, I'd be embarrassed to greet my guests. Another point that I noticed is that when I made this booking I'd asked for a non smoking room, but when I got to the room after five minutes I started to smell smoke. I called downstairs and was informed that this was the only room available. I would have expected to have been told this upon checking in and not having to find out myself! There seemed to be a general 'I'm too busy' attitude around the hotel as I had to call several times to remind staff what I'd ordered or asked for. Maybe it was just a busy time, but come on ladies and gentlemen, you're claiming you're a prime located hotel and charging a high rate for your rooms. It would be expected to have that high rate feeling reciprocated. Nice smiles and friendly staff, but I feel they're overworked in all areas ascend and in need of extra employees.

The room was good and the internet was superbly fast. The request for an electrostatic filter took some time to get because of the smoking floors traveling smell, but it did arrive and I must show clear appreciation for that.

not very satisfied
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

the room has smoking smell , i asked the staff and they were not able able to find another room, during the check in, i told the receptionist that i will not go to the room now. he sayed if you went back later i will give you the keys. later on, i had to park my car again next to the door to get the keys because i couldn't use the special parking gate that uses the same room key

great location

Family off !
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

No connected rooms if you need to observe your kids.

Location is the best if you traveling with kids. You just lay down at the room where the kids enjoying movies in the connected mall.

1) They blacked amount of my credit card .
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

1) They blacked amount of my credit card . knowing that my reservation was in the refund. 2) They got depsit when I arrive . 3) Housekeeping did not come to clean the apartment.

A nice stay again in Fraser
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

It is second time for me to stay in Fraser suites seef and will not be the last. I already reviewed Fraser last month during my stay but i found that i should review it again. The best experience you may like it in Fraser that you will not need your car anymore, just hand it to the valet service and walk around the area and enjoy the stay and the shopping. Two malls (Seef Mall & Al-Aali Mall) are just attached to the hotel and city center just 2 km. Actually the activities i have done in second stay almost as same as my first stay, but i had chances to try new restaurants while there are plenty numbers of them.

Really Good !

Well nothing !

My kids had a great time bcoz of the connection to the mall . All the staff were friendly . Check In and Check Out was an ease . Cleanliness was TOP notch . It was impressive . WIFI was great as well . Will definitely stay again

the reception was amazing.
    • Deluxe Studio

Room service is poor and need to be developed. I waited more than 20 min till the pill boy brought my luggage. i asked for prayer mat more than three times, also takes more than 20 min. I asked for tissue and same, they takes long time.

the reception was amazing.

was not up to stranded
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

from moment we arrived . we parked the car and there was no one to receive us by the door so we has to carry our luggage our self. check in time took more than 45 min and we had to wait for the room to be cleaned

breakfast was vary weak with limited options . bed was comfortable

Fast check-in/check-out;
    • Deluxe Studio

Fast check-in/check-out; early check-in (9am) request was granted; spacious and clean unit; unobstrusive staff; convenient parking location/system; special mention to the nice folks at the reception.

Perfect stay from beginning to end
    • Deluxe Studio

Nothing - the whole experience was great from arrival to departure

Very simple and fast check-in / check out service. Every staff member I came into contact with were very polite and helpful. Despite the toilet flush not working, the maintenance came immediately and the problem was quickly and fully resolved. Requested the use of a kettle and again that was immediately attended to and bought to the room immediately. A good size room (deluxe studio) for myself and two children with a beautiful big comfy bed. Nothing to fault, a great stay.

A day of shopping with family
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel has great location, it is the best area in Bahrain. It has own access to Al-seef mall. Several shops, restaurants and cinemas just couple of steps from you. The hotel is giving you best shopping experience.

Wonderful
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

We were 6 in a 3 bedroom suite for 6 people, yet they offered only 4 bottles of water. When i called to provide 2 more, they said the number of bottles does not depend on the number of people! Which is very weird as IT SHOULD, because who would be drinking the water? Of course it is the people living in the suite. They also said 2 bottles of water were not available, a very lame excuse, totally not acceptable for such a fine group like Fraser Suites. We are paying BD 192 for 1 night, I believe that we deserve not only 2 water bottles, but 10. This is the only negative, but it affects a lot because customer service should always be important to any service providers.

Top notch accommodation. Very clean, modern, spacious and has a wonderful location as it has a quick and short connection to Seef mall, right from the lobby, so you don't feel the sun heat or anything. The valet parking is free and its service is fast, which is a major plus. The swimming pool is clean and nice as well. As for room service, they provided us with blankets, towels and some items very quickly when asked. Also, grocery items were delivered to our suite when we called the grocery store, ask reception to give you their number.

Great location, friendly staff, wide studio, clean except...

1- Dirty bed sheets 2- Bit pricy 3- No luggage rack to put your bag on

Great location, friendly staff, wide studio, clean except for the bed sheets, good amenities, they provide L'occitane products.

Bad choice and services
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

This is not my first time but definitely will be the last First of all, the dust is all over the apartment , they put only 2 towels in the bath room and we are 3 persons, my husband, daughter and me !! Only one robe ! For the bath amenities they put only one piece from everything!! And when we asked for more , it take time like they can bringing it from the moon! And they bring only one piece from everything!! When we aske for tooth brush they brought only one ! I paid for 1750 SAR for one night with amount i can be in hotel with better services than this and cheaper maybe Cleanes and service is the most IMPORTANT thing in hotel and they missed this .

we spent great night at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain.

it is little bit pricy.

we spent great night at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain. suit was spacious. very clean, and comfortable . also, direct access to seef mall was an advantage

Excellent accommodation
    • Three-Bedroom Penthouse

To improve the TV was not clear and also the sizing was not fitting with the area

the accommodation was so great and the location was comfortable connecting to Mall The hoispility was so welcoming especially the front desk she was oriental and real empassdor for the hotel . Has great capability in art of dealing and kindness

Average
    • Deluxe Studio

1- Room wasn't cleaned properly. 2- Noisy. You can hear the din of children and television in the next room. 3- "Average" guest service. 4- "Average" GYM facilities. 5- Smelly corridors.

1- Location. 2- Cooperated staff. 3- Maybe it is good for families (as it doesn't have in-room mini bar nor loud clubs/lounges).

The staff are very friendly.
    • Deluxe Studio

Dated place considering what you pay. Windows need cleaning. Food is not of high quality. Late check in early check out. Poor value for money.

The staff are very friendly. Good location.

Don't recommended for Pepole who get used to stay in 5 stars hotel
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Late check in: arrived at 3:30 p.m and the suite was not ready , checked in at 5:00 p.m Sound proof: if you need a quite and more privacy hotel , I dont recommend this hotel you can hear your neighbor as they are sitting with you , could not sleep Bed was not comfortable at all

Location adjacent to the mall

Nice but valet parking damaged my car
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The valet parking scratch my car. The baggage boy denied it was him but manager admitted that is done because of his fault and promised me to reimburse me for the damage.

Nice location and easy access to mall

Nice stay with friendly staff
    • Three-Bedroom Penthouse

Check out time is a little early due to the holy month of Ramadan. 5 in the afternoon would be better as the hot sunny weather cools down. People are fasting. I am just asking for the month of Ramadan only.

Nice hotel with friendly staff

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Very old furniture and equipments
    • Three-Bedroom Penthouse

Matresses are very old i request to change the matress in one room they brought another old one but better condition the cleaners dont use materials like clorox or dettol they clean every thing with wet towels only wich is very bad to health issue the towels very old they dont provide in the rooms tooth brushes nor irons or iron tables the kitchen items are not enough for cooking there are many items missings the curtains are stuck and hard to open or close the fridges are working you can see there light on and sound on but not cooling i had to throw some food and beverages the chairs and sofas are very dirty and had to cover them with bed sheets with house keeping to set on them

Nice location but Understaffed Lobby
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

1- Very under staffed for a 5 star hotel, only poor person for Valet, and this staff also takes the bags to the guests rooms, take the cars to the parking lot and brings them back to the guests (big applauds to him). 2- The swimming pool is not serviced (only a life guard present) and no towels by the pool. 3- Dining-in food quality wasn't great, the food looked like it was frozen prior to cooking.

1- Location of the property being part of the mall and also close to other attractions and restaurants. 2- Staff was very friendly from reception at the hotel doors until the room, whenever we required technical assistance with the washing machine or other appliances they arrived quickly. 3- Elevators wait time is short although property was fully booked.

I loved the suite.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I didnt like how the staff was not supportive. - The extension for room service was not working and when i finally reached them they told me it would take one hour to deliver my food!! It was only club sandwiches. I was surprised and not happy with the service. They also shared with me that they cant deliver the food quick because they are short in staff to deliver the food. From how upset I was I told them to put it in the reception and I would deliver it on my own to my room! This was a very upsetting experience. Other situations were simpler but I didnt like the service and unwillingness to help overall. Also, it was hard to use the speakers, there was no wire. And, it was hard to find the extensions to call the different services (room service, kitchen , etc)

I loved the suite. It was great and spacious and amazing location.

Less then expected
    • Deluxe Studio

The main entrance is very small and when I reached the hotel no staff in the entrance I had to take the bags inside with no help

The only good thing about this place is the location

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

ok but not the best
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

more care about the cleaning service. old shower box, not enough toiletries for two people. Very very very slow service to get our luggage to the room. They even tried to deliver the wrong luggage first! Small lobby. Dirty lobby bathroom.

friendly staff, the hotel is connected to Alsief mall which is a plus. Large rooms. It quiet and no fuss or noise since it is a family oriented hotel and has no bar.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

the reception has 2 doors one of them is toward the mall...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

parking structure is poorly designed you have to circle each floor to get down or up keeping in mind that hotel parking is on the 6th level that's a lot of driving to get a parking space

the reception has 2 doors one of them is toward the mall which will be excellent if you needed any thing to eat or to get coffee or just to walk around the room had a mini kitchen and washing machine

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Another hassle-free stay at Fraser Seef
    • Deluxe Studio

For our needs and purpose of travel, there was nothing to dislike.

Early check-in, as usual was granted (4 hours early / Quiet and clean room / comfortable bed / good housekeeping / really fast and hassle-free check-out process (less than 2 minutes) / safe and convenient parking location. / direct access to Seef Mall / professional and efficient reception staff

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Very annoying since it's not sounds proof, I can clearly hear conversations coming from other rooms!!! No privacy and all!!! You should FIX this issue

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

My favorite hotel in Bahrain
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

This is my favorite hotel in Bahrain and we find comfort and friendly environment not to mention the superb location as the hotel is adjacent to the mall.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Clean rooms, comfortable bed, always enjoyable place to stay
    • Deluxe Studio

Neighbors were noisy with small children yelling at very late hours. And, multiple opening and slamming of doors.

Comfort of bed and cleanliness of room

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Enjoyable
    • Deluxe Studio

Requested 50 BHD as a deposit which was not very clear upon booking, although it is mentioned thst there might be a deposit the amount was not mentioned. 50 BHD is not a small amount specialy if you are traveling for 2 days on a budget

The fact that the hotel is inside the mall Free parking

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Over-priced spacious rooms with no soundproof insulation and a bad breakfast
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

There is no sound proof insulation in the rooms, I could clearly listen to what was happening in the room beside me at midnight. The breakfast tasted extremely bad (specially the egg) the english breakfast was overpriced

Spacious rooms and wonderful staff

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Ideal for a family with youg kids
    • Three-Bedroom Penthouse

No breakfast included and the breakfast rate was expensive for 8 people. For the daily room rates Breakfast should be included. Not very sound proof, we could hear next room all night. They have a Nespresso Machine but only supply cartridges for the first day only then you have to pay for it, I asked the reception, what if one booked their stay single days, check out every day at 12 and check back in at 2 would you give them room with nespresso every day and the answer was yes, but if you stay few days in a raw you have to pay for the coffee, go figure.

Excellent location, clean, the staff is excellent, being Attached to the Seef mall is the big plus

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

No bathtub
    • Deluxe Studio

No bathtub It is a service apartment, not an hotel Chasing you from 30 minutes in advance to be sure that you will leave the room before the check out time. Even if at the checkin time, the room wasn't available yet.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

The hotel is excellent
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

We've been so pleased with the hotel until we checked out and returned back home we discovered that we left a trouser and a belt in the room. We informed the hotel about this issue by phone several times. The hotel manager replayed that they didn't find anything and that they trust their staff and they never steel things. this is not good reputation for such high standard hotel. We raised this issue to Booking.com.

The hotel is excellent

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Well-maintained Service Apartment and Suitable for Family or Group of friends
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Disadvantages/Areas of improvement: Some challenges during check-in. The apartment was not ready when we arrived at 3pm (standard check-in time 2.00pm). The reception offered us smoking floor apartment, but we disagreed. We clearly specify non-smoking floor in our booking which we have done a month ago. We waited for 20 mins at the lobby for the non-smoking rooms. The cleaning of the apartment was done in a rush. The hotel is located at Seef area, and traffic can be very bad during the weekend. There are only one entrance and one exit. The hotel provides valet services.

We like the hotel and would recommend to friends and family. Good points/Advantages: The apartment is well maintained and clean. Good facilities and link to Seef Mall. They have very good facilities as well such as pool and gym. Bed is comfortable.

Well located Hotel at Seef Mall
    • Deluxe Studio

Expensive. Room was not cleaned while we were out of the room from 11:30 to 15:30 on Friday. Breakfast not worth the money BD90 per person. No grocery store convenient to property.

Comfortable bed and pillows. Nice kitchen. Great view from room 905. Good location at Seef Mall. Within walking distance of Bahrain Fort and Museum.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Not A Five Star Hotel
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel has a potential of being the best hotel in Bahrain. Unfortunately, the hotel cleaness was very bad. The pelows have a very bad smells (they changed for me to a new ones).The staff were unfriendly (always in a streat face -_-) even the reception manager was very impolite to me for just asking for late check out. Thier is no life guard in the pool while in check in they told their is. The furniture especially the sofa were very dirty and over used.

The hotel is not 5 star , it could be 4 star only.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Staff at reception has very rough way of dealing with client, but staff at gate collecting car dropping luggage are very helpful.

Wonderful place
    • Deluxe Studio

Excellent location, quite , kind stuff