2. Bahrain hotel reviews
  3. Capital Governorate hotel reviews
  4. Manama hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort

Reviews of Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

121 Sh. Hamad Causeway, Manama, Bahrain

#76 of 162 hotels in Manama

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

GOOD STAY

prices somewhat in excess of average for Bahrain, too many ex USSR ' professional' ladies frequenting this hotel now.

staff very helpful over and above line of duty,

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

The staff was nice.

The staff was nice. The location was great. The cleaness was excellent. The beach,the swimming pool, the restaurants and the beach cafe shisha and drink. Room service.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

I was disappointed with the cleanliness
    • Superior Twin Room

The room was smelly, and a bit of humid which wasn't fresh we had to keep the window open to get fresh air, the toilet is really old and the ceramic itself is dirty and the tub was blocked, but they fixed it for us. I would suggest maintenance for the toilet. The beach was dirty, should be clean as it's a private beach

I liked the view, poolside, staff, comfort, quiet, and great location.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

Great location, nice sea view and welcoming staff.

Small parking lots and very little slopes for wheelchairs and children strollers

Great location, nice sea view and welcoming staff. We totally enjoyed our stay and we're planning to come back and recommend it to all friends and family

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

The location is close to airport and near good malls

Poor communication from staff Dirty towels Smelly rooms Unusable “fitness” facilities Even had house keeping ignor a do not disturb sign!!

The location is close to airport and near good malls The bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

The bathroom smelled weird, there was a little of dust on the table it wasn't shiny .. while sleeping something bites my foot I guess it was a bug. u should hygiene the place good they didn't show the whole payment number including the tax it was embracing that I didn't have enough money I needed to use my card

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

over all it was a memorable stay!

the reception was little tardy, we had to wait almost 2 hrs after check-in time, to make our requested room ready. the concierge staff was not very helpful, they misguided us to take our car behind and park it and carry our luggage ourselves through elevator to 2nd floor.

the room we got with balcony had a great view. the Chief Chef, Mr. Ali was a great person, who paid personal attention to everything in the bfast/dining hall. the housekeeping service was prompt and alert. and the bed was comfortable. the facility was very clean and tidy. the location is very convenient to move around in bahrain.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Food and swimming facilities are good.

Room service is poor. Bathroom kit and towel they providing for 1 person. If u r with Family then u have to call every day for towels to the reception .

Food and swimming facilities are good. Staff is very kind.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Year End Stay feedback.

The Beach could have been cleaner. Found cigarette buds all over in the sand. While the doors to the suite were to match the decor, they were very difficult to open and narrow. The room is poorly lit. Breakfast Buffet dishes were not refilled, you had to ask someone to get this done though there was a senior chef and manager around all were in a state of panic.

Staff of the hotel were amazing!! Mohammed Mousa, Samu from bar, the house keeping team, reception folks, the massage therapist at the spa were awesome. The cozy beach was a nice place to spend time. The swimming pool was awesome surprise.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Novotel aldanah resort is the best choice for visitors...

Novotel aldanah resort is the best choice for visitors searching for peace and serenity, having short break from busy work scheds. The area where it is situated is near to all, may it be shopping malls, parks, groceries and etc. We had a great and comfortable stay. 😍🥰

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

The heated outdoor pool was great.

There was a leak coming from the ceiling in the bathroom, but management promptly sent someone to fix it. The problem was completely resolved on the second attempt.

The heated outdoor pool was great. There are separate areas for kids and adults, and if you don"t like hanging out with non-swimmers, the majority of the adult section is two meters in depth.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Top class, hope to return soon

Excellent customer service Fast and Efficient checking in Clean hotel surroundings Excellent quality breakfast Nice jacuzzi and heated pools Great room service

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Bathroom was old and colorless .
    • Superior Twin Room

Bathroom was old and colorless .. room was wet when i checked in. Value of money compared to the services is too expensive.. the breakfast was poor and bad

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Level of all facilities were nice
    • Deluxe King Suite with Two King Beds ( 4 Adults)

Labour/ waitress especially Bangladesh waitresses not polite and they rudely talk and ask and look to my wallet when I pay the bill. I wrote comment in the bill(service not good) order it and check. One more thing, the Bahrain guy who took me to my villa take 10 BD as a tips . I passed it bcz my family were with me.

Level of all facilities were nice

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

• Superior Twin Room

Every thing was not good, reception named Mohammed tried to make me pay different amount for my stay different from my reservation cost. I tried to explain to him three times till he got the correct price. This shows you need to double check 100 times before you pay them. Room smell was too bad. Mattress for kids was dirty. If i could score the below 0 i will do.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Nice stay at Novotel Bahrain.

Attitude of some of the staff at restaurant. They should be taught how to deal well with the clients . Balcony was not clean during our 2 days stay . We did not feel welcomed at the restaurant .

Great reception staff . We felt welcomed by the reception staff. Location is great . I loved the design of the hotel . Swimming pool is warmed up so It can be used in the winter though It is an outdoor facility. Beach is romantic at night. Beds are comfy .

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Quiet and wonerful ambience. Good for family. friendly staff

The beach was too cold. Pley area for kids not very exciting. Wish you could add somme water slides on to kids pool.

We enjoyed the views from balcony, with pool of fishes always below us it was a magical feeling.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

The property is great , relaxing with very nice staff.

The property is great , relaxing with very nice staff. I specially thank Raniya for wonderful customer service , she is the reason why I book only in this hotel when I visit bahrain . Place highly recommended

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

An Oasis with a small beach close to the city

the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff especially at the front desk (Quinnie, Salah, etc) as well as in the restaurant. It not the Ritz-Carlton, but if you are looking for a small oasis (with a small beach) close to the city this is the hotel.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Review for novotel Bahrain OK Ok

Service was pretty slow For everything we needed we had to call twice Indeed after waiting 20 mins. Happend 3 times. Beach side is very small on not very open

The pool was nice

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Pool was amazing.
    • Superior Twin Room

The room was very musty. The linen may have been the cause of this. The sofa bed needs to be replaced as it didn’t work properly. The plumbing in the bathroom wasn’t great either. There was always a foul smell in there. Possibly needs an extractor fan of some sorts.

Pool was amazing. The food was delicious and the hospitality was great. We loved just being able to sit back and relax. We’d definitely take a room with a balcony next time.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

The internet wifi everywhere the breakfast

That we've been charged for an extra person even that we mentioned that in the app of booking and we've been messaging booking customer care but they respond once then disappeared

The internet wifi everywhere the breakfast

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Very good, will surely come back

Decors need updating

We were given a smoking room which we didn’t want and wasn’t asked as we are both as asthmatic, but the reception quickly managed to find us another room( a smoking room too but no smell inside) . It was fine until the last day of our stay when it started raining and , I think residents were smoking but the hallway and we can smell the smoke from inside the room, in fact , my husband started having mild wheeze just before we checked out. The staffs are all friendly and accommodating. The room was clean but would be better if it’s decors need updating . The beachside was clean too . Over all it’s a good hotel, good value for the money

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Facilities.

Reception person were not helping as i request to Make my check out at 13:00..he was so tough even though the check in was after 3 pm

Facilities.. cleaning..atmosphere

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Good

Our room was not cleaned and bins not changed. I had pre booked a cot bed, and i had to call 3 times to ask for it and only arrived at 11pm. The whole apartment felt cold as it was just all tiles and not a single mat or throw anywhere. Nothing like they had on the photos

Loved the restuarant, especially the hostess feom Uganda

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The swimming pool was good.

The price of the hotel didn’t commensurate with the services. The room was not clean, there was dirt under the bed and when i asked for a crib they brought a very dirty one i could not put my son on it. The resturant was under the expectation, the food was not tasty and the plates options were limited. I would never come back again.

The swimming pool was good. The language man was nice and cooperative.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Swimming pool.

Service of novotel Bahrain was absolutely unacceptable. The front desk and checkin process was good however we had issues regarding in room service and the in room dining. The in room service staff was also impolite initially. The in room dining orders were delivered incorrectly. Net net the place is worth visiting only of the customer wants to enjoy the swimming pool. The kids play area has broken toys and upkeep was an issue. Waste of time travelling all over from Riyadh.

Swimming pool.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Thank you, always memorable !!

Another great stay here, our 3rd !! Never disappointed, facilities, food and staff all brilliant !! 2 members of staff who went above and beyond to make our stay memorable........ Nazeema and Haryo in the restaurant, they even remembered us from our previous stays !!

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Great facilities and staff but decor needs updating

This is a great hotel but the decor of the rooms is a little dated. Our room smelt fusty and everything about it is slightly aged and worn. Price of the drinks at the pool bar is excessive.

The staff are great. Particular mention to Sonu who is a great barman and also Amira/Ameera a young Tunisian lady who made my sons stay by being very kind and attentive and generally making a fuss of him. Pool is great too.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

A good Stay... could have been better

Cleanliness was an issue The rooms were out dated and the furniture was well OLD. Beach was not great, infact v bad The resturant felt it was very outdated and and dirty ( Zaitoon) No valet,however parking was enough My wife hated the Massage experience, she said it was the worst ever she had

Stayed with them for 4 days. The room was a Junior Suite. Beding was sufficent Staff was Very Friendly and Helpful Specially Diana in the Restaurant. Firas was also very helpful, I think he was frm Tunisia Pool was very good Breakfast was not wow but was ample Once Again the entire staff was very good

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Very relaxing holiday.

Sunbeds were very limited and we were given broken ones.

Fantastic service by staff, we got upgraded to a bigger and better room which was amazing. Comfy bed and clean towels for shower. Nice swimming pool and bar to chill out by.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Gorgeous hotel and pool in walking distance to Museum.

a few things let them down , I asked for stamps for postcards they couldnt help and offered to find out later in the day the cost of stamps and I could leave the cards with them to post, after a long day in conference i returned to the hotel to find out they hadnt bothered to find out the details and couldnt help me, that was disappointing, i had asked for a airport pick up and they said not today. After my seafood dinner, I was asked to sign for the bill, I did and then went to my roo and went to bed, then got a call to say could I pay in cash right then, so i had to get up, get dressed and pay them at the door. they did apologise however it wasnt a good service on their side.

Bed was so comfy. loved the layout and grounds of hotel. beautiful pool area and private beach. seafood restaurant amazing. arranging for my shuttle to airport was very helpful.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

We had a great time at the Novotel Al Dana resort, great place to chill and relax my family thoroug

Some of the restaurants at the resort were very overpriced

Staff were very friendly , helpful and attentive,10 out of 10 for the great staff at the Novotel .breakfast at the Novotel was excellent plenty of choice and very tasty. This is an excellent place for families with young children.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Kids enjoyed a lot... Satisfactory stay!

Room description did not match actual! Double Superior Room is just a single room!! Not as expected!!!

Good ambience, cool swimming pool and excellent food quality.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Google but

Rooms are comfortable. Family enjoyed the property. Great care to the swimming pool and facilities.

Service Quality in general have dropped a little. BBQ chief declined to serve me with what I needed. Had to go with the dish mix via the host. Room towels are old and definitely need to be new. The TV in rooms are aged too with poor selection of channels. Some TV channels not clear and others have no Audio. Asked house keeping to bring extra blankets and pillows. He brought one blanket clean and in plastic bag. Other 2nd set of pillow and blanket set was used with no plastic. Breakfast fast was generally good but some food was cold like the fool beans. Next door room had a bunch of guests around 4 that is very noisy. I complained but nothing happened to they left 1 hrs later. Pool Attendance insisted that the kids don't take the swimming pool towels to the room even for 10 minutes. Had to give it immediately and kids to go to room. This was new policy not found the last 7 times been at Dana novatel.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Calm and peaceful unlike other places in Bahrain

Horizontal structure. I feel comfortable to move around vertucally in a hotel Interior was a bit of with classy desert touch but actually ther are also quite old and start to look old Less lights Door to terrace was too jammed

Calm and peaceful unlike other places in Bahrain Beach

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

We liked the silence and sea water surroundings.

We as a family are not too picky. However, there could have been some recommended water sports providers.

We liked the silence and sea water surroundings. Mr. Mohammed at the reception was always a good assistant. Although the property is very old and needs modernization, overall experience has been great and worth recommending.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Beautiful, amazing pool , nice sea view , service is quick rooms are clean.

Everything was amazing , free birthday cake was served during our stay ,it's beautiful , rooms were great mixture between modern and arabisk

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Location, view, swimming pool and stuff
    • Superior Twin Room

breakfast variety is very little, balcony has transparent glass windows not mirror windows which is unacceptable specially for muslim women

Location, view, swimming pool and stuff

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Pleasant!

The bell man did not bother to come and fetch the luggage from my car. I gave them to him and he left them in fornt of my room door! The resort was full and the pool got very dirty towards the end of the day.

The architecture of the hotel is very spectacular. The landscaping is very beautiful. The pool is nice and big. The beach, though very small, was very pleasant. The breakfast buffet has delicious food especially the fruit section. All the fruits were fresh and tasty. Check in & check out were very quick.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

A wonderful place to spend time in - highly recommended.
    • Superior Twin Room

Although the facilities and location are both superb, the reason I keep returning to Novotel Al Dana (this is my fifth visit) is the staff. They are always highly professional, efficient, extremely helpful, good humoured, friendly, and kind.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Enjoyed it very much

Flat ground floor is very soft my kid fallen all the time Balcony tables and chairs were fvery dirty and dusty No shisha to rooms

I like the staff The comfort of matress The location Swimming pool Easy of check in/out

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

The location and the facilities available in the hotel are...

Great pool for kids. But I noticed a few of the adults were in the kids pool and they were smoking. That was not right especially with so many kids in there. The staff at the pool should have stopped them.

The location and the facilities available in the hotel are great. The staff, as always, were very polite and helpful. I have stayed in Novotel a number of times and each time their service standards is going up. Keep up it up.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Good location Food and view but need improvment in rooms and service

Late response for room service not provided extra bed for minor children as assured in booking.com reception staff is not responsive and also they send water after doing several reminder calls in English are Arabic.

The staff and food of Zaytoon restaurant very helpful very caring always goes extra mile hospitality at its best unfortunately not the same level when it comes to room service.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

The place is better for families. Overall is not a bad place but for this value you can get better.

Neighbours were very noisy. The room was clean and cleaned every day properly, but still the walls were not clean especially near the air conditioning. And the terrace also were dirty and dusty. Early morning the beachside was full of waste, which was mainly because of the negligence of the guests staying in the hotel, what was really sad to see.

I liked the view and the style of the building. Staff was kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

The view and the quiteness of the resort

The reception staff incooperation as I reached before the time and he suit was empty .. only needs cleaning .. they make me to wait till 3 pm and during the stay I reqursted a nlanket and I wait 2hrs .. but for the check out they called before 12 several times

The view and the quiteness of the resort

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Great stay and location .. except for the bar in the swimming pool should be relocated

The bar in the middle of the pool is not good for families with children... the bar should be relocated to a different area away from the pool where families with children can be more comfortable

The location and swimming pool

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Not bad
    • Superior Twin Room

The front desk are not dealing professionally with guests. I had reserved 3 rooms. We arrived 3p.m and we have to wait more than one hour to check in with only one room the second room also after time and finally the third one checked in at 6 p. m. At check out I asked for checking out at 3 p.m but no way. They know their rights only. I will not recommended for this place again.

The persons like security and room services are very friendly

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Good location for family vacation with good price

The parking too small The pool seating too small since the hotel allows day use option for non guests and most ofthem use the pool The breakfast reaturant too smal you have towait to find a seat

The room view room 1148 The beach

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

For short stay with friends or family
    • Deluxe King Suite with Two King Beds

1-They’ve charged me extra BD100 by mistake , although I paid the full amount through booking.com ,they told me to pay the fees and extra charges as booking.com only charge the room rate not extras! Then they refund it back after some efforts and insistent from my side to get it immediately by cash. The parking is narrow but u can find a place to park somehow. 2-At the pool bar they don’t allow ice at this hot weather! U most order something to get ice! 3-Housekeeping are to slow to response Hard to get to upper room with luggage or shopping bags. 4-The breakfast Resturant was full and hard to find a table but not all times only one day. 5-Kids were playing rugby in the pool! With a hard rugby ball !, I told the pool attendant to stop them as they can hurt the children. 6-I told them at check in I’ll leave by 2pm and they said O.K. , but at check out they didn’t allow me to stay more than 12.15 pm! and they kept calling me to check out while me and my family were leaving they’ve disturbed us. 7-Jellyfish were at the beach, they must warn the guest of it.

The location is close to airport and city center

Location and rooms were ok but fridge was empty

Couldn’t sleep well as people we’re knocking hard on other door rooms access from our rooms at 3 am,, this happened twice in two nights,, also we had to stand on cue for 30 minuets to have breakfast,!

Location and rooms were ok but fridge was empty

Highly recommended

Excellent place to relax & enjoy both the sea & pools. Friendly & helpful staff , and the location is just few minutes away from most of the attractions in the city.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Nothing really.

1. No elevator and staff tend to either very slow to help or ignore your request to carry your luggage. So you end up carrying your own luggage with family accompanied this is not a good experience at all.. 2. Private beach is not clean lots of small and sharp stones.. Watch out for the kids. 3. The room is very small compare to the price you pay.

Nothing really. The hotel need major renovations.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

I really thanks the staff especially their supv’r Sadeqe why...

I really thanks the staff especially their supv’r Sadeqe why? Bcz of i lost my car key long time he came and not leave until we find the key , he said also if we didn’t find it i will call some one to give one copy of ur key don’t worry … any trip to Bahrain i will not go any hotel other than NOVOTEL 😍

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Clean and some nice staff members.

Can’t take children into the bars. Not allowed to go into the bar to take drinks out. Not a friendly hotel for families. Too far out or town.

Clean and some nice staff members.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Worst hotel experience ever

1- although I’ve emphasized on a nonsmoking room, I was given a room which smelled like an ashtray. 2- bathroom tub was dirty and scratched all through. 3- they literally harassed me to checkout. Called at 11am, then 11:30 and finally at 12 with no tolerance to checkout a few minutes late. 4- overpriced when booked online as I heard cheaper deals for walk-in guests.

Location was good.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Shocked

Rooms are too outdated, old furniture .bad sofas (beyond worn out) . Lack of staff and signs to assist. Bathroom shower/jac is clumsily installed squeaky when steped on. water pressure is below ideal.

Pool

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Bad Experience
    • Superior Twin Room

Unfortunately the service was really bad, staff is unprofessional. Room service usually takes a long time, specially when I ordered things thats supposed to be available in the room (Glasses, slippers..etc.). I used to call them several times to remind them about my orders. Our room was in the ground floor pool front, rooms aren't sound proof so you can hear all the noises from outside specially at night! The service on the beach is horrible, almost no service providers there. We had to chase the waiters at the pool area for the menu and orders:) when I checked out they never asked me about any feedback regarding my stay, staff at the reception took a long time to help other costumers and I was waiting in line it took me half an hour! Overall, I'd never spend a dime on this and surely never coming back again to this hotel!

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Terrible, and a broken toilet was fixed while I’m the room!

The the restroom’s toilet was broken, and the facility management fixed it while I’m in the room!! An hour has gone to waste with no payback!! I have a picture taken for the technician who worked on the issue, isn’t that a terrible way to spend your night in a hotel?!

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Been a regular guest.

Too much crowded on the beach and pool due to the party held .. couldn't enjoy relaxed calm time .. but was not really annoyed by that. Shower pressure was a little weak. Room has no balcony.. but I knew about it due to availability at that time.

Been a regular guest.. it was really a great weekend. Sea food buffet in la Perla rest was great and good for value 10 bd/person. Beach party was awesome. Staff are always professional and flexible to deal with..Especially at the reception.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

the location was great.

the staff were not that helpful, bad parking, there was a fight in the bar near my room and the police didn't leave till late, the sea view was actually car park street sea view, and lastly the rooms are outdated.

the location was great.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Other facilities are quite good

On checking in I had to wait almost 15 minutes till the duty manager walked from his table to the counter to check me in. He was almost doing nothing, he just did not like to work. Coming guest started to crowd in the reception area and he was still thinking whether to work or not.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Amazing weekend

Everything!! The staff is very friendly and competent!! The place is great, the beach, the pool, the garden, very, very nice!! Good a couple or families!! I recommend. 5*

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Smallest door room in the wall , nice hotel

The door of the rooms are the smallest they i have seen in all my life. Adults and big kids cant go inside it, both doors must open to enter. Very low lights you can not see inside the room very good

The beach with swimming pool

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

horrible and lacks proper management, needless to say pricy.
    • Superior Twin Room

I had to say, I was disappointed. First, You can not charge anything to your room unless you have a deposit, otherwise, you have to pay cash. Second, there is a disconnect between the reception system and the restaurant. Although, we paid for the breakfast, we were chased during breakfast time to pay accusing us for not paying for breakfast. They discovered at the end that it was their system fault. Also, i can not believe we get charge for ICE. I had to pay $3 for ice. The Air Conditioner did not perform well. The small refrigerator in the room serves as a storage and no cooling at all. What is even more disappointing is that on Thursday, I was not allowed for a late checkout. I asked for just 30 minutes and got declined. I am a regular traveler and I think the hotel is overpriced and so are the restaurants.

The swimmay cing pool

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

GREAT Weekend!

- a little bit slow service on the beach bar. - I wish if they could allow shisha on the pool for better relaxation time.

- I have been a guest for years, and facilities keep improving. This time, there was a big screen on the beach displaying world cup matches, good initiative to retain guest inside the resort. In addition, they allowed shisha now to be placed on the beach directly, nice move. - professional staff, especially Rania & Queinne, very keen to serve their guests, they made up my weekend by they cooperation during check in and late check out. - good selection on breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Never stay at Novotel!!!
    • Superior Twin Room

1) Parking area is away from reception area and it is so narrow, not enough for big cars. 2) Furniture is very old and need to be replaced ASAP. 3) Room service is very poor and you have to ask for everything to provide you. 4) Too noisy and they don't care about customer relaxation, drunk people shouting and laughing with no intervention from the hotel. 5) Not suitable for family with kids 6) Towels are not available in swimming pool and they are very limited 7) Internet connection is very poor and most of the time disconnected!!! 8) No mobile coverage in many places especially reception area!!!

Brakefast was really good with a great variety and location is good

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Location and pool was good

Staff not welcoming specially the bahrain person that beside the reception, he didn’t give any assistance to me when i came earlier to the hotel unless juice to me or my family. The reception representative told me don’t book through Booking.com due the price it will be deferent, he is rightly by the way the room was book through Booking.com 444 SR for one night this is offered but the truth 750 SR. For taxes reasons ☹️ what can i do ?? Only one thing i’ll not visit this Hotel again.

Location and pool was good

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

It looks nice from outside only the swimming pool and the...

The swimming pool smells like sweat. The rooms are small. They always get rid of the rooms with bad views to the customers and keep the nice view for a reason?! You need at least an hour just to check in. Staff keep saying we are busy ?! Personally I checked in at 16:30 and check out 12:00. they gave me the worst rooms in the hotel. They said if you need a nice view you have to wait another 4 hours?! I will never come back to it...

It looks nice from outside only the swimming pool and the rooms are dirty. If you have a family don’t even think about this hotel. They gonna keep you wanting for 3 hours just to check in.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

expensive for 4 stars hotel

very expensive for 4 stars hotel kids area need to be maintain. they have to be more fixable in early chick inn and late chick out. they have charged me 50 D per day for 7 years old kid, because my reservation is for 4 persons only ( i didn't see this in other hotels) i hate that the receptionist has to come back to his "hidden" manager at every time we asked something (e.g. more towels) you will suffer in maneuvering inside the parking under the rooms (lights inside the hall of the room or at the main door are very low (you can hardly see inside the closet i hate that the pool is open to the street and you feel you are in public pool not hotel

breakfast is good

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Novatel

Old very old furniture it same before many years they should make it look like new at least and change old furniture also doors and locks also they blocked the total amount from first day I requested room with sea view and balcony but I received without balcony. Their manager promised to change my room but nothing happened

Location swimming pool and stuff are nice

Satisfactory
    • Superior Twin Room

No water sports facility at beach. Like jetski, scuba diving etc..

Friendly staff, nice swimming pool for both adults and kids and comfortable stay...

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Will not recommend it for families with kids
    • Deluxe King Suite with Two King Beds ( 4 Adults)

Poor lunch and dinner / no kids activities or play ground as shown on pictures. No activities or water sports for a hotel on the beach. Poor wiifi quality

Location/ friendly staff/ spacious rooms / good breakfast

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Nothing was good actually except the location.

I don’t recommend this hotel to families at all. The level of hotel fans is more into bad behaviors people. The hotel is not clean and very old. The facilities and hotel capability can’t cope the number visitors for example there was no enough pool towels as i asked for 3 he told me 2 is enough for you. Eventually its not recommended at all.

Nothing was good actually except the location..

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Unfortunately the property does not meet the value for money

1) The receptionist asked my choice of accommodation, based on past experience I said beach view, but unfortunately the only view I had a was a ramp for the boats to get into the water.. very poor view.. room 2305. 2) You call for housekeeping expect at least 45 minutes for them to show up to fix the sofa / bed (night and mornings). 3) I never saw a hotel that don't provide body lotion / moisturizer (25 years of leaving abroad in various countries and stayed numerous hotels)

Zaytoon Restaurant Staff.. extremely courteous and engaging.. specially Catherine.. and all servers.. Kudos to each and every one

We Price Match