Reviews of Baisan International Hotel 4 stars

5.7

6.1

no value of money
    • Standard Twin Room

how come it is 4 stars ???? Cleanliness is very poor old and repaired furniture wall, paint, bathroom are not good enough. it need more and more maintenance ( no value of money)

The girl in the reception was helpfull
    • Standard Single Room

During Ramadan..Room service is uneducated..I asked the breakfast at 01.00 am...to eat early...He asked me he could give earliest at 05.00...after discussions ..and going to reception and telling their fault..I had my breakfast ... Bathroom some buttons and hair dry is not working properly ...

The girl in the reception was helpfull

Staff is very good but property is very very bad old rooms...
    • Standard Twin Room

Staff is very good but property is very very bad old rooms and very small they don’t have sockets pantry items towels very bad FInally very bad

I’ll never back to this hotel, even if it is free
    • Standard Single Room

Every thing, even the bar they charged me just to come in !

The worst hotel i saw in my life, i was shocked when charged me more than the agreed price with SR. 100 how & why???

mmmmm nahhhhh
    • Standard Single Room

the bathroom OMG. was a nightmare. Unclean - looked like it was not cleaned for years. It had cracks and marks everywhere Not even a 1* hotel is this bad. Disappointed The breakfast was served in the room. The restaurant was closed as there were not many people. Just as well i did not want dinner. A few biscuits did the trick! Music was loud and did not match the 4* quality. I think I was charged for the room service as the room was £48 but on my statement it says £52. Seriously!

the room was comfortable The shuttle was excellent with velvet roof and nice leather seats.

I realy didnt enjoy may stay in this hotel poor quality its my first and my kast vist to bahr
    • Standard Single Room

Breakfast was not as expected I aant to pray (salah) and there wasnt a carpet or (sejadh) to pray on. Slippers No Soap was only one provided Shampo good There is no qibla in order to pray need the direction of qibla Room service request to pay cash for food Why cannot charge it on the room it doesn’t make any sense to wake up mid of te night go for cash normal customer requier a quick way to eat

I honestly do not know how this hotel was ranked as a four...
    • Standard Single Room

I honestly do not know how this hotel was ranked as a four stars hotel !! The smell is terrible and it was super noisy full of drunk people !!! I have never experienced such On the other hand it’s a hidden prostitute house !! Men are moving around with girls in and out My advice This hotel is worthless and I’m not exaggerating at all Booking.com have been always professional in choosing their clients So please go and check this bad accommodation out Thank U

It has a bar downstairs and a lounge.
    • Standard Twin Room

Not enough parking space.. Bed is a bit small.

It has a bar downstairs and a lounge. It's near to other restaurants, mosque and police station. the Filipina Receptionist during check-out time was very accommodating. Internet speed is on average..

Not liked at all
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel staff are not friendly especially the management and the AC is not working and the bar sound is too much high and some times you cant sleep.....the hotel should monitor the supervisors because they are not dealing friendly with the customers.....i stay for two weeks but i cant extend more because of that and i moved for other hotel

Ok
    • Standard Twin Room

On the weekend my room was right above the disco underneath. So loud music didn’t let me sleep till late in the night. On complaining they said they will change my room but it was so late in the night that we decided otherwise. The Room service was poor and didn’t show up despite the tag hanging on the door handle, until you call them. You receive only one mini water bottle per day, that too not without requesting.

Good value for money. Ok breakfast. Airport pickup and drop off.

Ok if you are wanting A cheap hotel to enjoy warblers brunch but I doubt I'd stay there again
    • Standard Twin Room

Noisy hotel all thru the night 1 bar still very loud at 8 am.. a group of men fighting on way to breakfast at 8 am.. the breakfast was poor & cold.

cheep & ok if doing a warblers brunch

The hotel location is nearby to bars, and local restaurants...
    • Standard Twin Room

The rooms are not soundproof, you can actually hear the steps and voice of the guest who are passing by the room. The bar located on the 2nd floor is a haven of Arab gays.

The hotel location is nearby to bars, and local restaurants and shops.

Location is good and has easy accessibility
    • Standard Twin Room

The property insisted on keeping my ID card or pay BHD. 20. I wasn't very comfortable to hand over my ID and hence was forced to pay the deposit. The rooms are not well insulated and so your sleep could be disturbed by noises emanating from the neighbouring rooms.

Location is good and has easy accessibility

location is good plus they have different bars to choose...
    • Standard Twin Room

the breakfast is nothing to be happy about... power outlets in the room is limited so if you want to charge your phone you have to remove either the tv, the lamp shade or ref... they take your passport on check-in and return only on check-out...

location is good plus they have different bars to choose from... rooms are cleaned daily...

Fantastic and I loved my choice
    • Standard Twin Room

Nothing all was good and well

I like the staff and how they can take care of you.. from reception to the parking guy. And the have this time best group in warbler The warbler is best place for fun and the decoration so funky

Very bad place, not happy at all.
    • Standard Twin Room

Check in / check out times - swimming pool and gym closes at the tanning time every day from 10:30 AM till 4 PM - there are no menus in all the restaurants and coffee shops and when we asked for menu they informed us that they have menus but we must pay different prices - house keepers are not professional enough to handle a hotel and always asking for tips and money from visitors and us - the hotel manager was very racist against me and my (gay) friend which is not accepted globally

Free internet - free parking

Bad

The employee at the reception was not qulify we stay 30 minutes waiting to find our reservation ...the breakfast they told us its international but we found it indien food only ...the Aire condition very hot and they cant fix it .

Good stay at a reasonable price
    • Standard Twin Room

Good but Limited Options Breakfast Swimming pool is simple & good but area needs a face-lift and proper cleaning Pool bar facility can be arranged in evenings with the infra already in place!

Timely & Comfortable Airport shuttle Professional & Courteous staff in all areas Good entertainment at Bollywood, Russian dance bars Comfortable room with daily cleaning & refilling of complementary items

I would to come back to the hotel again and again.
    • Standard Single Room

The bars are great and want to salute the staff in bars for handling such an un civilized crowd.

I like the Hotel a lot because of location and its lovely and friendly staff. Mr. Naveen kumar is managing great, Front office and its operation is having a great team and is operating very perfectly and special thanks to Tota Mian for his customized service.

Bahrain is a good destination for short trips.
    • Standard Single Room

I saw everyday morning a fighting down in the entrance hall due to drunk guests. Unfortunately there was a disco with 24 hours open. Internet in my room was relatively bad.

Staff were a lot so that they could offer lots of help to guests. Also, staff were friendly.

The staff ware scavengers including Hamed the hotel boos he...
    • Standard Twin Room

The staff ware scavengers including Hamed the hotel boos he tried to charge me for 1760 SR by really cheap way. He made 2 Moroccan prostitute sit next to me and they asked for 2 hookahs and then they told me that the bill is on me and it's 1760 SR. When they realized that I'm not gonna pay they dropped it like nothing happened.

Never Again & Definitely Won't Recommend!
    • Standard Twin Room

-Rudeness of hotel manager, Mr. George, who seems to have a habit of arguing with guests. -Parking spaces for in-house guests doesn't seem to be a priority for the hotel management. They give preference to bar customers rather than their guests. We spent time going around all the parking levels, even if there are spaces right by the ground floor, which we were told is for guests of the bar/lounge. -Housekeeping didn't clean our room (we stayed for 4 nights) well. Empty bottles of shampoo were left in the bath tub from day 1 until we checked out. -Room needed upgrade. There were cracks on the ceiling, the thermostat was not properly fixed by the wall, and the shower handle was falling. -Room sound proofing is not good. You can hear the noises and all the shouting going on in the hallway at night, just when we were trying to relax/sleep. -No sockets to charge our phones. We had to unplug either the lamp or the fridge to charge. -Feels like a 2-star hotel, rather than the claimed/published 4-star rating.

Proximity to restaurants

• Standard Twin Room

Worst hotel booked so far. Waiting time in the lobby was more than 4 hours!! Staff were very mean and not supportive!! Overall, DO NOT BOOK HERE!

Bad stays

Alot of thing But the thing really needs to be changed is the kind of guests Bisan manager u will understand that

The workers are at least good with guests Knows what they should to do

Irish bar-restaurant, Russian club, Arabic clubs, 24 hours...
    • Standard Single Room

Rooms are not seperate. There are next rooms connected with a door which is locked. There is no sound insulation. You can hear whatever they speak in the next room. It means whatever you speak can be heared from the next room. There is no usb charging in the rooms. it is a problem.

Irish bar-restaurant, Russian club, Arabic clubs, 24 hours restaurant, Indian club and olympic cafe are all advantages. The band at the Irish Restaurant-Bar is good.

rooms are clean
    • Standard Twin Room

hotel is not like before staff needs improvements and more training before this hotel was excellent but now a day not so much maybe after EITH holidays thing will change I hope so

rooms are clean

Serviceable
    • Standard Twin Room

Air con didn't work and had to change room next day .. restaurant closed awful food for room service

Easy to get to good price and very friendly helpful front desk staff

A very good value for money, don't come in Ramadan
    • Standard Twin Room

Paint smell in the hall Elevator buttons were dirty Hotel used towels as an intrance mat which is not acceptable The Warbler pub was closed because of Ramadan

Staff, location, central a/c

If you want cheap and cheerful then this is for you!
    • Standard Twin Room

Staff wanted to keep our passports which is a big No No! Take a photo copy. Didn't like being woke up by the building work that was going on in the hotel at around 6.30am or whatever time it was. Hotel staff didn't even bother to inform us either when we checked in! Tried to order room service, gave up in the end as the guy on the other end kept telling me breakfast is still served till 11am in the restaurant, yes but I want room service.

If you want cheap and cheerful then this is for you!

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

PREPARE TO BE SATISFIED
    • Standard Twin Room

THEY NEED TO COMMUNICATE CHANGES TO THEIR CLIENTS. I was not aware of the improved clientele at the bar and so I was disappointed to arrive at the party too late and hungry to appreciate.

The days of sanitised western hotels in their price bracket are over and so prepare to mingle with the Bahraini 's. This is better than what used to be dodgy night activities by the Saudi's at the bar. But now you can enjoy good company and something called breakfast whilst you and your new mates are still drunk @ the bar.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Good Hotel

They keep waning to give me room with single bed instaed of double bed

Staff are very helpful. I often stay in this hotel and the previous stay wasnt the normal expectation i have from this hotel. This stay they met my expectations. Evan changing room to make sure I had double bed and not single bed

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Good Hotel but pricy for a four star hotel
    • Standard Single Room

For the price, expected Free Breakfast. No Slippers & Iron Box. TV channels limited.

Overall our stay was good, Rooms clean, Bed comfortable. Close to Restaurants, entertainment, etc.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Staff are very friendly

Have stayed here many times. I think there is not enough attention made to details. Example. Hot water was warm at best, water leak in bathroom, surely housekeeping would know about these problems and have them fixed. I had 2 single beds and every other time I have stayed i have had a double bed, so not sure if they are paying attention to repeat guests

Staff are very friendly

Comfortable and convenient
    • Standard Single Room

I couldn't find a movie channel on the TV and the gym is only open at certain times. This should be displayed in the bedroom to avoid disappointment if one arrives there and it is closed.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Baisan - Poison
    • Standard Twin Room

A very disappointing stay. It is noisy: both as a result of the music from bars downstairs, or drunk patrons banging on doors or having parties in their own room. Both nights I was phoned asking if I wanted a massage from Thai girl or Filipino girl... and to go to the second floor. My clothes, when I returned from my stay, reeked of cigarette smoke... clearly the A/c was picking up the cigarette smoke from elsewhere and not properly filtering the air. In fact, on meeting a friend outside the hotel, I was asked if I had been smoking! - I don't smoke. The room itself was comfortable, but beginning to reach the stage of needing renovation. Bathroom tiles have mould growing in the grouting and the shower flooded the floor. I did think to have a drink in one of the bars downstairs, but was put off by the 10BD entry fee - Hotel patrons must pay too!

Parking is good. Breakfast is basic but quite good. Reception and cleaning staff are friendly and efficient.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Busy area but safe place to stay.
    • Standard Twin Room

Smokey lobby and upstairs bar. When my wife and I returned at midnight, a security guard yelled at us to go back to reception. I had to tell him that this is my wife and we checked in earlier that day. He was very rude.

I liked the Friday brunch. The entertainment was nice there in the evening too.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

After hectic vacation relaxation
    • Standard Single Room

Room service was terrible. Breakfast was ordered which took two attempts because the staff either couldn't or wouldn't understand. The food took 30 minutes to arrive and when it did it was cold, sent the food back to be heated and it came back warm. Absolutely disgusted!!!

The parking was very good and the attendant very helpful

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Good basic hotel for price paid.
    • Standard Twin Room

Poor range tv channels, no tea coffee making facilities, fridge not that cold, tiles in bathroom need replacing.

Location, fast wifi , stable wifi, comfy bed, fast filling bath, good Indian restaurant, English pub.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Staff was friendly as always.
    • Standard Single Room

They used to give breakfast part of the room plan, but now have started charging after the new management has taken over. Also no complimentary water bottles.

Staff was friendly as always. Rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Keep away !!!
    • Standard Single Room

Everything .. they charged my credit card twice and had to refund me cash .. the towels were used .. the ac didnt work and the reception never smiled .. very unprofessional .. this hotel deserves half a star at most !!!

Nothing it was terrible !!!!

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Good to stay but not for families
    • Standard Single Room

The Internet has been disconnected for 4 days and there was no alternative from the Hotel. Ask for a room with a good view, my room was looking onto the neighbor hotel with a bad view and a lot of noise in the morning.

The staff is good and friendly, Rooms are kept clean everyday. If you like a busy street with all shops around, then try this hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

New management that weekend meant everything was closed???
    • Standard Single Room

Wish I new that having a new owner that weekend meant that half the hotel amenities were closed. No brunch for their restaurant, although they did recommend the Crowne Plaze which I'd also like to give a thumbs up to. And no Warbler Irish Pub with a live band either. These were two of the main reasons I chose this place. Not sure how long it will take to get these up and running again, if at all, but call first if you are like me and want these ammenties!

Bed was comfy

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

A good nights rest
    • Standard Twin Room

The air conditioner in the room was not adjustable and the room was cold. There were containers still in the dustbin from the previous occupants.

The room was clean and the staff were very friendly. The breakfast was well presented and a good selection was prepared.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Great hotel for the weekend
    • Standard Twin Room

The Hotel is located inside a pretty busy area and hence getting in and out during the evening hours was a slight problem.

The beds were very comfortable and clean with daily changing of sheets. Parking in the hotel was never an issue as there was a separate parking adjoining the hotel. Excellent staff . Great sumptuous breakfast spread. Had to skip lunch for a couple of days. Security was great.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Nice pool and pub.
    • Standard Single Room

OSN for American sports. Late 3 o'clock swimming pool opening misses the sun.

The pub. English newspaper every morning. Breakfast. The swimming pool. Across the street from Hard Rock Cafe'.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

The swimming pool with kids pool.
    • Standard Twin Room

The swimming pool with kids pool. Individual WiFi router for the room. Housekeeper was very helpful. Brilliant breakfast buffet that changed daily with an on-site omelette chef.

Whence Ramee Baisan?
    • Standard Single Room

The cleanliness of rooms and surrounding area seems to be getting worse from the last 2 times I was at the hotel. Also speaking to some workers there seems to be a rumour that the hotel will be closing soon. There wasn't the usual enthusiastic morale and first class provision of services.

Very affordable price for both accommodation and food.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Value for money
    • Standard Single Room

Receptionist kept passport - which was strange. He said it's because many ppl have lost theirs due to being drunk which isn't an issue for me but there you go! Noise from adjacent room; guy arguing with 'girlfriend'.

The room was clean and bed was really comfy. Breakfast was good. Was easy to park.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

Don't go there
    • Standard Single Room

The Staff members are impolite and they don't respect the gusts. The receptionist "Amal" is lier and treated me in a very bad way, he shouldn't deal with customers anymore.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Reception who is handle us is arrogant ...
    • Standard Twin Room

The reception need to be polite and no need speak or ask if it is not required our booking facilities from the hotel and payments. Unnecessary questions no need about our bed...!

room space

furniture is very old and the facility of mobile charging is not their , poor room service , sound between the rooms is very noisy bathroom is old and poor in equipment in general it should not be rated as 4 star .

room space

Very bad botel
    • Standard Single Room

Stuff very bad and not professional room is very poor toilets not clean very noisy bar 24 hours opened stuff not supportive bad smile all over the hotel breakfast very bad and there is no coffee set in the room They give wrong room key for gusts I don't recommend it for any respectful person or family The pool is closed everu friday how come i am very sad to stay in such a bad hotel i ask booking to remove it from it's list Thanks

Nothing to say it was very bad experiences No one like it except idiot No value for money Only barking and location you may like So kindly remove it from booling list

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Always a great value for the money, great staff from the front desk, Managers and waitress's.
    • Standard Twin Room

the bar on the 1st floor can get rowdy at night and early morning hours, you hear shouting from time to time. Need more security in the morning to keep the peace. I walk to get breakfast sometimes and there has been a couple of occasions it got heated in that bar. same floor that breakfast is served on.

Location in Hoora put's you in walking distance for exhibition road, Has Hard Rock café, McDonalds, burger king, Pizza Hut, Little Ceasers, Yum Yum tree has great Swarma's, Subway Sandwiches, Soups, wok style noodles with Beef and Shrimp. Warbler has a great Brunch, live band and is full of westerners enjoying the choices of fresh seafood, bottomless bar drinks, ask the chef to prepare your steak, shrimp, fish, lamb, chicken and they will deliver it to your table. You pick your own raw meats cooked over a grill or fried. I recommend the BBQ crabs off the Brunch.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Great place for singles
    • Standard Twin Room

It was not suitable for families, there are 2 night clubs and many girls and boys coming there , so it is not comfortable for Families who wants a quiet place to stay in.

Staff , Value for money , parking, location

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Best value for money.
    • Standard Single Room

Best value for money. Breakfast is excellent. Rooms are comfortable with great décor. For once, I was not disappointed and will definitely stay at this hotel again as a first choice for all my trips.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

The Hotel it self is very Good

The room is good but it had bad smell and the badroom was not so clean

The Hotel it self is very Good Good service at front desk. And Warbler is and outstanding place they have a very good band playing variety of music

The place is nice
    • Standard Twin Room

There is a spit on the wall

The bed is really comfy

excellent

great

…a good 4-star hotel!
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel was barely functioning during Ramadan.

The female receptionist (i think Indian!) is v helpful, polite & always smiling - Thank you!

Just I am happy from hotel servises

Just I am happy from hotel servises

WiFi very good and fast and location good and parking...
    • Standard Single Room

Key card sometime not work

WiFi very good and fast and location good and parking available

Best hotel to stay!
    • Standard Single Room

Best hotel to stay! Located in the centre of the city, not far from landmarks and the sea.

5 stars. Highly recommended
    • Standard Single Room

Clean and 5 stars top service.

Helpful Staff
    • Standard Single Room

Receptionist Davina was very professional towards her work they give an option to see rooms and decide in which room I want to stay

fine place

good place

Good

I give the hotel five👍👍👍👍👍up
    • Standard Single Room

The price was good and the staff were helpful. I liked the swimming pool and the gym.

Close enough to the beach, museum and dolphin resort

Nice room, comfortable bed, very nice staff

Room cleanliness poor

Room cleanliness poor Location bad

The value was fair
    • Standard Twin Room

The staff was rude and unprofessional I didn’t see one smile in my whole stay only from the billmen cause the Tip

The value was fair

Very Clean, Bed comfort, Stuff, Parking, Wi-Fi, Pool
    • Standard Twin Room

Location is not good to stay with family or girlfriend. Bathroom is not good enough as I expected

Very Clean, Bed comfort, Stuff, Parking, Wi-Fi, Pool