Reviews of Ramee International Hotel 4 stars

Road 40, Building 256, Block 340,Juffair Near US Base, Al Juffair, 199 Manama, Bahrain

#90 of 154 hotels in Manama

The service has become poor a bit. If we order a bottle of water or a dental kit takes long time to come. May be less of coat wearing supervisors and more attendants would help. Otherwise I always love to stay in the property.

The property is good for the price and lot of clubs around

• Standard Room

Need more variety of international food in the room service manual.

The room is very spacious, the bed is very comfortable and the wifi is very strong with the router in each individual room.

• Ramee Suite

It's an old hotel that's in need of remodeling, the oasis restaurant did not have pork chops or ribs. I called the desk upon arrival because there was no internet, was told someone would come up but no one came up, I had to go down and get someone.

The proximity to the base is a plus. The filipina manager assistant was very nice to me and was always smiling.

• Standard Room

No options for vegeterian food in dine in room menu and mirchi restaurant denied for room service initially. Also toileteries is an issue and AC maintenance is not worth as cant slow down or increse temperature.

• Standard Room

Laier of stasf Staff so bad Not respect guest I lost staffs 2 weeks ago in the room and they said we didnot find Im 100% left it in the room

Location First floor interteament

• Standard Room

No water kettle in rooms, no ironing board Reception staffs doesn’t show pleasing attitude. Room service - food comparatively expensive

Nothing such

• Standard Room

The shower head is fix, there is no host to move it around the body. The air conditioning couldn't be stopped completely, the technician removed a wire to do this.

If you kindly ask for something, you get it !

• Standard Room

Maybe the furniture is a little bit old fashioned, but okay. Value for money.

The attitude of staff. They are friendly, polite, and ready to help all of the time. I asked for room make up and they did it well. Thanks !

• Standard Room

Bathroom fittings are dated ... so are the room furnishings.

Location is very close to the American Alley where all popular restaurants & food chains are located. Lulu hypermarket is 800 mtrs away. Breakfast was good.

• Standard Room

Building and the furnitures in the room are very old. Mattresses should be replaced as soon as possible. When you turn around in the bad, you can hear a lot of noise coming from the bed. Also as there are few entertainment places located at the ground and fist floor of building, you'll hear music sound. Even my room was located on eighth floor, still I was hearing it.

Hotels location is nice. It is in the middle of city centre. There are plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, stores, bars etc... just few hundred meters away from hotels location. Staff is also very kind and nice.

• Standard Room

This hotel is not a nice place to stay.Its old and not renovated properly. AC was not working,Only Arabic channels available in the TV, Bathtub seal was missing and cannot use the bathtub. I will never choose this hotel again.

Really I didn't like anything about this hotel. Location is somewhat ok.

• Standard Room

impolite, very unprofessional reception officer (male), late evening shift of the 25th. Nov. Tried to make me Lier, when telling me that they never gave me rate inclusive Breakfast; and i'm the one who knows that for sure.. i always took the breakfast huhu.. insolence, effrontery!!!

• Standard Room

they give me a connected room to the room beside mine with a door in between, although the hotel was half empty, i could hear the other gusts and there noisy and sound of TV loud, no privacy at all, i hate it ,

• Standard Room

Initially Room AC did not work but technician immediately came and fixed it.

Property is good and neat. It has several options for food and entertainment. Value for money! Good for a short business trip.

• Standard Room

A/C difficult to adjust and the room was very cold.

Coming from Saudi Arabia the hotel offers alot in ways of bars etc....Probably not a good hotrel for families.

• Standard Room

I have no complains other than the breakfast that they are serving. It's a disaster. But overall stay is comfortable and the people are nice to tue guests.

It's near to restaurants and if you arw traveling via cabs you will not have any problems

TV is old no usb pendrive option, bathroom has no shower area we have to take shower in the bath tub and no hand shower. No Kattle to make some hot water.

Room is very good. It has all facilities like restaurants, gym, swimmingpool, steambath, sonabath.

• Standard Room

I booked for Double Bed. When i reached there they said we have twin beds only . And if you need double bed we have in Sweet and you have to pay 55 BHD more mean 28+55

Nothing i can think off

All Standards was met to my standards Well done and Thank you. My next trip to Bahrain in in a month time i will book in there again

• Standard Room

Old furniture, poor facilities (pool & gym), no complementary water bottles in the room, no slippers, poor bathroom kit, non smiling receptionists.

Location, surrounding restaurants in al shabab street

• Standard Room

First, I was shocked because it was crowded outside, no parking. it turned out this hotel has two night clubs. Then, we go to see the non-smoking room which smilled really bad. After that, we tried to sleep and it was almost dawn, but construction started next to the hotel. Very bad and not recommended. The price does not include 20% tax.

old furniture & some smell was coming inside cupboard. bathroom was outdated, bathroom towel was very old & tearing. Furniture's was old & edges are sharp, it hurt my boy.

friendly staff, area is calm & no tension for parking. WIFI signal is good and downloading is fast.

• Standard Room

the hotel is old and the room is smelly like grandma house no iron at the room no slippers at the room you can actually hear the people in the room next to you with full details the parking is impossible after 11 Pm because of the club visitors the pool is very small you can't even share it with 3 more persons

the location is perfect for who is looking for fun and don't have a car in Bahrain because it's near nightlife zone in Jufair

• Standard Room

The breakfast needs some improvement. Not the standard of a four star hotel.

I liked the the fact that the hotel upgraded my room. The location was perfect and the staff was very helpful.

• Standard Room

Not much choice on the buffet breakfast. Smelly due to frying near the dining tables. I thought they should change the room lights as well; They like a flooded lights...

Location + the disco bar..

They have stopped allowing visitors. They don't even refill the washrooms amenities during daily house keeping. Minibar was emply and the dustbin was full when I checked in. Behaviour of staff was also not polite enough.

They upgraded my room to Ramee Suite from Junior Suite as they didn't have two separate single beds in Junior Suite. Free entrace to Rocky's (Night Club).

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Standard Room

-The pool area didn't look inviting -Breakfast could have been better. I don't like Nescafe.

+Location is a plus, there is a restaurant street just around the corner, though they offer mostly fast food. Plenty of nightlife in walking distance or in the house (Rocky's). +Got an upgrade. +No noise from the bars on 4th floor, just a bit construction work ongoing next door but didn't bother me.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Simple Room Amenities like Mini Bar, Coffee and tea were not available . Where as it is available nowhere days in all the properties complimentary. The staffs didn't have smiling face . The Pool area needs to be amended a lot with some shades or umbrellas for guest to use it time to time in summers season. The price of the rooms can be reduced , for its not worth the money they charged us comparing to other properties.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Ramee Suite

None. I'm so happy with the services provided during my stay.

I took the junior suite as I love a huge bed for my own. The room was amazing and very clean. All were provided and the area is just around the american compound so I didn't really have to take a cab to get to nando's or starbucks coz all I needed including clubs were there. The price is very reasonable as compared to other four-star hotels. The staff were very friendly and accommodating as well. I learned a lesson during my stay at Ramee international hotel- not to judge a book by its cover.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Standard Room

Interior was a little dated. I would have preferred a king sized bed rather than a queen.

Staff was very friendly. Seafood buffet was pretty good and price was good.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Standard Room

Very very bad staff and very bad breakfast as they close at 10:30 am and I came with my kids at 10:45 AM and they told us go out or u pay extra charges....even I told them give small things to my kids only but they refused and told us no way.!! And we already paid for the breakfast along the room booking.!!

• Standard Room

it was the second time in Ramee International , very good place to stay in , very fast check in & out , helpful staff team , receptionist was very supportive , i got 10% discount offer for my next trip :)

The keys are constantly disconnecting which they really should deal with because it can be really annoying! also, more English TV channels would be nice!

I've stayed at this hotel several times. The major plus is the location! The hotel is located in juffair in just a one minute walk to basically everything you may need: really cheap laundry service, currency exchange with good rates, most international food chains (like Starbucks, nandos, Burger King ...) and much much more. This is also a very international location, as the American navy is located right by the hotel, meaning you'll see plenty of westerners walking around. Also, this hotel has plenty of parking and a lot of different entertainment (clubs, bars, restaurants..) The price is actually very reasonable for Bahrain and I do recommend you to check their website for the best rates.

• Standard Room

Nothing is good. Very old furniture, not even a kettle in the rooms and u ask for it ...it takes 24 hrs to reach. Not so friendly staff. This is not a 4 star hotel.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Ramee Suite

There were 2 receptionists: One of them is Filipino nationality, she lack the skills in greeting visitors and directing them to the right person or section.

Vivak who is working as cafeteria waiter. He is providing excellent customer services that promote satisfaction.

• Standard Room

I dont like one of the morning staff during our last day.The guy who called us in our room early in the morning just to tell us to minimize the sound of our tv because like what he said a WHITE guy next to us was complaining the sounds.But instead he called direct to my line without checking the floor if it is really coming from our room.And the way he said though it soft but RACIST....he don't need to tell me that he is WHITE cause i don't care he should use the word Costumer,like that WHITE GUY I paid aswell.We both stranger in Bahrain so you have to be fair...and before making some calls to the costumer who still sleeping...come and check first so you can't disturbed.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Standard Room

By mistake I select 1 adult 1 child instead of 2 person ( adult ) .. while checking out they charge me additional 10 BD they said this is staff mistake , But I accepted , But this is not good remarks for Rami International hotel . this is my 2nd time stay

• Standard Room

The Parking facility is SO pathetic as it was raining. The Toileteries provided were not enough. Menu in Breakfast was very limited and food quality is not up to the mark. (food served was not hot, fruits were not of good quality etc)

The behaviou of the Staff, almost all of them were very friendly n helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

- when I was sleeping Someone I don't know he nooks the door at 5 am he said ( i am security for hotel i need copy from your passport) . - I request many times from room service to arrange router but no one solve it . - There's no mini bar in room ( coffee- tea)

-They upgrade my booking to suite room 👌🏼 - They give me 10% discount card for next booking.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Room is smelling like smoke, parking is not comfortable and is open. Mini bar is empty and no refreshments in the suite room

The location is good, you will find food of your taste.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Definitely not 4 star as advertised. More like 2.5 star, but other than that it was comfortable and value for money, would definitely return.

Comfortable and good value for money

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

The only thing that I would like to point out is that the breakfast menu tends to be more of Indian than continental. I would request the hotel to add a few continental dishes too. Maybe introduce jams and some sort of eggs etc.

The hotel has very well mannered staff starting off from the receptionists, the bell boys, the waiters, the housekeeping etc - everyone is so cooperative and helpful. I booked a 'Junior Suite' and the hotel upgraded me to a 'Ramee Suite' which in my opinion was a great gesture of customer care and facilitation. The gym, swimming pool, bars and the disco are great and the restaurants are OK too. The best part is that you don't need to worry about car parking, there is ample of empty space just next to the property. The property is situated at a very happening location in Juffair region because it has all fast food, ice cream and coffee outlets at a 3-mins walking distance and the Seef region is just 15 mins drive away. I enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Standard Room

There is no heater at all in a room although this hotel is 4 stars which means it got the wrong rank. This hotel absolutely is disaster during the winter because of cold

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Standard Room

The room service & staff didn't prepare the room as needed. We arrive to check-in 7 our rooms were not ready, & there were no heaters in the room. It was super cold in the place & the staff were only able to provide extra blanket.

The location of the hotel is nice, as you have many restaurants & pubs near the area.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Standard Room

the room was big and comfortable , fast check in and check out .. no noise one of the very good points i 've noticed there is , you will use the room card to access the elevators ... so no "strangers" will be allowed to come in .

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Standard Room

the only think I am really keen to change is food. The quality and assortment really needs to be checked and improved.

The experience was excellent as a whole. This is not my first time to be there, but it is the most satisfactory one. The staff are as usual, friendly, smiling, polite and helpful. The hotel is clean and tidy. It is much more convenient now for families due to the new policy of the hotel of stooping "girls" from touring around the hotel, knocking on doors and looking for customers. I really felt very happy and comfortable there and will for sure go back again and also recommend it to all whom I know. Thank you for all the professional staff, there,

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

I like everything

My stay was perfect. Good clean rooms,good people. I like the friendliness of hotel staffs.got upgraded to suite without extra charge.They always ask about my stay comfortable or not. Break fast is very good selection but I like more the seafood buffet . totally I am very much satisfied staying Ramee international

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

The breakfast lacks variety

The helpfulness of the staff and the proximity of the hotel to good food and diverse entertainment outlets. The hotel itself has numerous night life entertainment outlets.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• Standard Room

We found the bed sheets were torn and dirty. We are forced to buy our own and used for our entire stay. Breakfast looks like it is prepared only for Indians.

Nothing except the room is wide

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Standard Room

I can only Talk from my self. From the time I do the first step insite the hotel. I was 100% satisfied. Ok, the Hotel ist Not of the new's Standard. But everything was fine and ok The Personal are very Courteous and polit. Thank's for a nice and satisfied Weekend in your House.

• Standard Room

They do not have cigarettes available and they do not send staffs out to bring it. Expecting guests to go out and buy

Location, Staff,Food and Entertainment

• Standard Room

The breakfast is not good and there was not a lot of options. The price is a little bit high.

Room spacious is excellent. The Internet service is excellent.

• Standard Room

I was upgraded to a huge suite on the 6th floor which was very nice. The reception staff were very nice and quite helpful. The seafood lunch brunch was great.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Standard Room

The cold weather outside hotel

Very Very Good Hotel. .. Lovable stay. I really enjoyed the weekend stay... Reception staffs are very welcoming and friendly. This Hotel is located in the excellent location of Juffair. Very close to all the shopping and entertainment. Excellent management, all staff are really professional. Real value for money

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• Standard Room

coffee/tea facility in the room would certainly be a big plus if provided

The check-in and out procdeures are very efficient, the staff always have a smile and are very customer focussed.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

As a UK expat breakfast without Heinz baked beans???

Excellent service from all the staff. The hotel has many on-site entertainment facilities and an airprort drop off service. The location is near a shopping mall amd American Alley where numerous restaurant facilties can be found.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

• Standard Room

there was no tea making and ironing facilities in the room The room needs a bit of refurbishment

The reception was quick both during check-in and check out, the breakfast spread is value for money

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Standard Room

The breakfast need to be improved to have variety. Swimming pool is closed on Fridays

Location was great. I booked a standard double room and they upgraded me to 1 bedroom suite. The rooms are very clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

The counter did not have any information about my booking in advance through Booking .com I had to show my email confirmation and only then she could trace it....... I requested not to charge my card in advance, but she charged my card in advance for a day and said sorry.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

• Standard Room

hot water was only luke / medium warm. bathroom was full of hair from previous guests.. Only 1 towel for 3 guests..

beds are very comfortable. spacious room (free upgrade :-))

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Standard Room

i don't know why i should book in this hotel again, noisy cuz of construction near this area starting 6 am, poor reception i think the hotel is dedicated for Certain community and slow wifi connection, dirty parking area

the air con was ok

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

We had clearly mentioned that a guest of our company was staying with them and all expenses to be covered by us, but unfortunately they charged our guest half of the value and embarrassed us infront of him. We are very disappointed and will not book this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Standard Room

Price was - BHD for 4 days. While I checked in , I clearly said that , I have change in plan and I need only 3 days. The receptionist lady very nicely told that the hotel would refund last day's amount. But she insisted on collecting full amount for 4 days instead of 3. While checking out , they have kept another arrogant gentleman who says that lady is on leave and in last 3 days hotel policy suddenly changed and there is no refund. They have charged _ BHD including tax. This is pretty high and if this was the charges, I should have opted for other better hotels . Anyway this is second bitter experience with Ramee hotels in Bahrain. Offering 1 price and collecting 33% extra while checkout.Pure cheating !!

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Standard Room

It was good to stay and we appreciate the attitude and customer relations of Miss Anna... who is very good in customer service. We wish her all success in her future life

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Out dated. Room service food was awful and the Pool area is not very good at all. Breakfast was not good at all and had to wait 20 mins for a cook to cook an omelette. I gave up and went to the fudruckers instead.

Large suite. Comfy bed and clean bedding. Cheap bed for a couple of nights.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Standard Room

please delist it from booking.com......its a shame this hotel is......

Linen Horrible, Carpet full of marks, never supplied two bath towels always we had to ask them, breakfast horrible, Country Club tole me they have a tie up with Ramee group but at the reception of the hotel they mentioned that there is no tie up and not bothered to check with country club or their finance ...a horrible three days we spent in that hotel....

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Ramee Suite

During the booking, it was specified that the guest is two, but they prepared only one towel, no complimentary toothpaste/toothbrush. It took me several (2) hours waiting for a bottled water when i asked the reception.

The room was nice...it's spacious, they have a lot of ammenities to visit...we enjoyed playing billiards in COSMO...their staff was so nice and great. The filipina front desk on duty that time was so accomodating...cheers!

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Standard Room

Contstruction noise in front of the hotel and noise of heavy bikes. Else everything was good.

We booked Standard room but they upgraded us to Royal suit in the same package which was excellent. Staff was also supportive. Breakfast was good aswell.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

bed size was not enough to sleep with a 3yrs old kid ..could have been bigger size

Free Car parking , market place is nearby , junior suite was very spacious to stay , neat n clean room , swimming pool is good ,

• Standard Room

We were family, two adults and two kids. Yet all four days they gave us only one towel. And I'm not from those who make mess of small issues... but it is there job to do it right...

Value for money

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• Standard Room

The living room looked a bit dated and there were no glasses or cutlery or cooking tools in the cupboards. The breakfast could take a bit of an improvement, maybe less variety but more quality with bacon/tasty sausages/ etc

Bed was very confy and the room very spacious and confy. Very good value. The area is very good and near to major night attractions in Juffair.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

• Standard Room

I am a business traveller and travelled most of the countries in UAE, JORDAN, THAI, UK, ITALY, NETEHRLANDS, SWITZERLAND. I am a member of accor hotels from last 8years. This time i selected Ramee hotels because i heard a lot about it. However, durng my check in at your hotel, the lady receptionist was very rude and blantly told me visitors to my room are not allowed? Fine agree? When i told the duty manager there he was also very rude. I dont understand why visitors are not allowed to meet me in my room. Because of this i canceled the reservation for 2nd night and i stayed only for 1 night then i booked my hotel at IBIS SEEF bahrain, thus because of ramee staff rudeness and ramee lost the business. Also, the duty manager in the night at your reception was looking at us as though we are theives. The next day during check out the reception lady was again so rude and informed me that 2 towels missing. This is absolutely cheap thing to question us. When i informed her there was only1 towel in the room then she said ok. I never faced such humiliation in any hotels around the world. If Ramee management is so professional they should take inventory of items in the room along with guest and guest should sign on the inventory and while checking out then must be verified by guest and hotel staff. Its shameful on part of Ramee to insult the guests. I advise fellow travellers to keep away from this hotel as these people are cheap. If any one want to enjoy the nightlife keep away from this hotel.

I did like the comfort in the hotel room.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

• Standard Room

First of all the reception staff is really rude, very very rude. Upon arrival the first thing the reception told us that you cannot bring "visitor" by visitor he clearly meant working girls or in fact any visitors at all. I had some friends and business partners that I had to meet, sadly they weren't allow in the hotel which was a major inconvenience. This hotel used to be one of the best hotels for entertainment and business but that's history now. The staffs rude behavior and unwelcoming behavior made me cut my 7 days stay short to 2 days and look for another hotel that actually cares about it's guests and allows visitors and doesn't assume that all visitors are girls.

just that its close to u make we back, they have one of the best pizzas and shisha

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

• Standard Room

Extremely disappointed.. The room was freezing.. The maintenance could not switch it off.. All this is happening. At 1am in the morning.. Fianlly as a solution I was given a heater to sleep .. In the morning the tap didn't have hot running water.. No one came to fix it... The hair dryer does not work.. Extremely disappointed

Gazal night in the restaurant

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• Standard Room

The bed was really hard and uncomfortable. I complained to the staff, they tried to put some cushion to soften the bed. I ended up leaving the hotel with back pain. The furniture is decaying and in serious need of complete renovation.

The location is great near al shabab street you will find all kind of restaurants and coffee shops. The staff are great. They will try to help as much as they can